Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawk Is My Little Bitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hawk Is My Little Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Hawk Is My Little Bitch   Hawk Is My Little Bitch I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Hawk Is My Little Bitch Rampage78
- - Hawk Is My Little Bitch - -
James this match will be the biggest challenge of your career, the biggest test. Why?, because I was out of action?, cause I was on a losing streak?, I knocked the fuck out of Chad Mason and he was suppose to be the biggest and toughest challenge?. Chad was a nobody and they thought he was my test. How about Demoltion Day?, when I became champion I thought I stapled peoples lips shut. I was wrong because apperently O'Shannon was my biggest challenge. I ran right through the bitch when my body was battered and beat.

Now its suppose to be Jason Hawk?. When there were talks of it just being Shark vs Angel, nobody was talkin bout it bein tough, everyone was on my dick tellin me that I would run right through him. Now that Hawk comes back from the grave, everyone thinks hes like the second coming or some shit. They dont got their money on me, they got their money on him.
Story of my life. Underestimate me. Say I wont be able to.

Just watch me prove you wrong.
====================================================
EVENT : BLOODY SUNDAY
EVENT TYPE : PAY PER VIEW

ROLEPLAY : NUMBER THREE
====================================================

| INITIATED |
Everyone ran out of the building. A second fire. Another one. The screams began. What I did couldn't be undone. When the people came out of the building they were in shock. Their co worker they knew and love was dead. Laying there in a pool of his own blood. I didn't want to do it at first. I was against it. I never even held a gun before.

I didn't know what they were more surprised about. To see their co worker dead or to see a 10 year old holding a gun. I guess it was the part about their co worker. It didn't matter how old I was. I was a young boy. I was also black. A black kid holding a gun... it wasn't a surprised to those white folks with their suicases, fancy cars and their buttoned up suits and ties.

They looked at me with anger more than fear. More came. More and more. I was wondering what I would do next. In a sick way, I kind of liked it. A smile grew. I smiled but I was shaking. Shaking because I was nervous. Someone began to break through the crowd and try to run towards me, I quickly turned and pointed the gun towards him.

Put yo hands up!

He stopt dead in his tracks. Wow. I was really doing this. This is what it felt like. I saw this shit in movies. Reality kicked in. The cops would get here soon. I wanted this so badly. To be in a gang. This was my initiation. The white guy on the floor was suppose to be some kind of scam artist. He helped the rival gang with the money and paperwork. I looked down at him. Damn I put a hole straight through his brain I thought to myself.

GOTCHA!

I let my guard down for one second and the man who had his hands up now had his hands on the gun. He threw it on the floor and tried to wrestle me down. For my age I was a strong kid. I managed to stay up on my feet. I felt like he wanted to pin me on the floor or something. Thats when the van pulled up. Thats when my "boys" came out.
Thats when things got worse. More gunshots. More screaming. Innocent people were now dead people. The guy who was wrestling me was gone. I couldn't feel him grabbing me. I just heard gunshots and running.

-Thats ma nigga!, damn, yo check this out b, youngin dropped the mo'fucka!
- Yeahh we in buisness now!
-This kid is for real

-Yo lets dip, we're catchin heat, po at 7 dog

They pulled me by the arm and threw me into the car. It fuckin hurt. My heart was beating fast. I turned around and looked out the window. Enough police cruisers on their way. I can see there sirens from far away and hear them like they were only just behind us. I looked out my side window to see where I was standing a few seconds ago.

I covered my mouth. Oh no. More than twenty people had to be on the floor. This wasn't for me. What was I doing here.
I used every excuse to be a bad kid. I grew up with no father, I watched my mother die. I had no family. Instead of going to school I said fuck school. Instead of being an orphan or being adopted into a new family, I said fuck that and went to the streets. I robbed people for money, to survive, to eat. I jumped kids my age to see how a gameboy worked or what it was. How can things like that go from shooting somebody?

I didn't shoot that man to survive, I shot that man to be in this gang. I looked at the people around me. Thugs. Tatted Up. These guys were serious.

I just took someones life. What if he had kids?. Then I just took away a kids father from him. Shit now I felt bad. I grew up without a father now I can give another kid the same future. Then suddenly, BAM!

The car was spinning around, literally spinning. I wasn't dizzy, it was rolling. One of the cop cars must have caught up and tailed us. Now I was only lucky to survive. My eyes closed. Whats next?

| ONE ON ONE |
I woke up in a quiet room. A real quiet room. It was really empty too. Small. It had a long table, thats where I had my head rested. Two chairs. One I was sitting on, the other was on the other side of the table, infront of me. Then it had a door and a long mirror. I seen this before.

I used to go into electronic stores, any store that was playing a movie. I use to just sit there and watch the whole thing. I had no home, nowhere to be. I was free. Thats how I would watch movies.

I seen this before. This had to be like one of those questioning rooms. Just when I thought about that a police officer walked in, not one but two, nevermind, three, oh Im sorry I lied, four police officers walked in. One of them sat down, he was carrying a folder. The third and second one stood beside the table, and the fourth stood behind me.

Sit up son.

I sat up, my head rested on my hand.

Is your head heavy?

I was confused for a momment. That was the first question?, what did that even mean?

Stop holding your head, its not going to fall down.

I took my hand off of my head and shoved it into my pockets.

Hey put those hands on the table, I want to see them.

I felt as if I was blinking alot. I must've been really nervous. I put them on the table. I realized I was already sweating. I looked into the officers eyes. He finally leaved me alone for a minute to read some of the papers.

Your name?

I looked around the room. What was my name?. My mom never called me by my name... at least I dont remember if she did. I was so young when she died, too young.

Excuse me?, what is your name?, do you talk?

I looked at him. I could tell he was getting annoyed. The more louder he got, the more it intimidated me.

I dont know...

He smiled nodding his head. That threw me off big time.

Good. You didn't lie.

Did they have a lie detector thing hooked up on me?

What did I do?

It came out. I watched so much of those movies. The person always acted as if he didn't know why he was in there or why he was being charged. If I saw it in the movies, it had to be real, it had to be the right way out. It never worked in real life, they always got jailed up in real life, but in the movies, they got let free, in most of them, they were able to walk out, and not be caught until later. I figured "until later" was enough time to run away, maybe see if there were any more members of that gang, they could help me run.

We thought you were innocent. We didn't know what you were doing in the back of that van and when I found out there was a ten year old kid in the back of that van when it was upside down I sat there in shock and I felt sick to my stomach. I was already putting the blame on myself for murdering a little boy. I fliped the van over, I put the blame on myself. We brought you out, checked you in to the hospital, thank god you were ok, but then we check the prints on the gun, get statements from witnesses and see evidence, pictures of you holding that gun. Now I dont know what to think, and you sit there, you sit there acting as if theres nothing wrong with what you did. Is that what your telling me?

I didn't want to cry, but damn was I tempted to. The last time I cried was when I saw my mom died. Why was my eyes getting teared up?. I sat there and looked at the Officer. Deny, Deny, Deny. A voice was just telling me it was ok to deny.

I dont know what to say

He put his hands out into the air and shrugged.

You can tell me what happened.

I smiled. What the fuck. Why did I smile. It was coming out again.

Nothin happened.

He slammed his hand on the desk.

Danmit kid you are 10 years old, you do not want to throw your life away do y-

My life is already dunkno sir. Aint it gonna get worse than this.

He shook his head in dissapointment and looked at the other officers.

Im trying to help you.

I nodded my head.

I would like to respectfully take your help and shove it up yo wifes fine ass.

The room was quiet, quieter. What was I thinking?, where was this coming from?

The police officer nodded his head, he got up, closed the folder. He signaled for the officers to grab me. I was on my way out. Where was I going to go?. That was for me to find out.

| CONCLUSION |

My biggest challenges were in the past. In Juvy, locked up. I pasts all the test, all those challenges. I seen and done things that nobody would think of doing, nobody would consider doing, nobody could imagine.

Demetrius Randall, Notorious Kid, Connor O'Shannon. People like them, they weren't my biggest challenges or my biggest test. I held a gun in my hand, I murdered a man. I stole from the disabled, stole from the handicap, stole from people who couldn't defend themseleves. I stole from people who could defend themseleves.

I snuffed people in the face for no reason at all. I jumped people who didn't desereve to be jumped. I broke noses and bones for money in the streets.

Those things could be considered as a bunch of tests and challenges but those things are soft compared to the challenges I've been through period. I watched my mother die and grew up without a father, yet I still raised myself. Look at me now.
Im Full Throttle Champion.

Im James Shark.
Im ontop of the IWF.

If you told me those things years and years back, I would have probobly jumped you, stole your wallet, then say "what the fuck are yu talking about?".

Believe me. Jason Hawk is not a challenge for me whatsoever. Hes coming back. Hes going to return. Big Deal. Chad Mason was suppose to make his return. I canceled it. Jason Hawk wants to make his return? Thats fine.
Cancel the welcome party, fuck him up.

Underestimate me. Call Hawk a threat to my beautiful 4-0 IWF win streak. Call him a threat to my career. Story of my life.
Im going to hurt Jason. I could give a fuck if he died because he forgot to breathe or died because he jumped off the empire state. Hes one up on me. He got the best of me last week. Im confident enough to give him that. He jumped off the 30 ft ladder and landed on me. It still wasn't enough to stop me from knocking O'Shannon out cold.

This Sunday it wont be enough to take my gold.

This Championship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My mom would be proud. She probobly didnt like all the stuff she saw me do when I lost her, but now that Im champ, shes lookin down at me goin "you get him you little nigger!".

Im gonna make Jason Hawk cry like a little bitch.
Im gonna make him my little bitch.
Hawk is my little bitch.
Back to top Go down

Hawk Is My Little Bitch
Page 1 of 1