Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 am

Matt - One more to go!

Hostyle drives his knee into Anna's gut and lifts her onto his shoulder. He runs towards the corner. Anna wriggles free, landing behind Hostyle, and sending him crashing into the turnbuckle. Hostyle turns around to see Anna leap to the ropes, springboarding off to kick him in the chest. Hostyle falls back, slumped in the corner. Anna slides out of the ring, and digs under the ring. Hostyle slides out, and grabs Anna from behind. Anna swings a trash can lid over her head, smacking Hostyle across the skull with it. Hostyle falls back. Anna pulls a ladder from under the ring, holding it steady. She charges at Hostyle, driving the legs of the ladder into his gut, and pushing him up the ramp. Hostyle manages to catch his footing, however, stopping Anna's momentum dead. Hostyle shoves the ladder away, and grabs Anna. Anna tries to break free, but Hostyle lifts her onto his shoulder, moving up the ramp. He runs forward, and throws her headfirst into the stained-glass wall of the stage. Anna goes through the glass, shattering it and sending a shower of red shards across the stage floor.

Rick - The set design is being used as a weapon now!

Matt - Forget it. Hostyle is DEFINITELY trying to wreck Anna's face! Headfirst through the glass!

Hostyle moves down the ramp, and drags the ladder up to the stage. He reaches into the hole in the screen, pulling Anna from the wreck. He opens the ladder and rolls Anna into it before slamming the ladder shut on her. Hostyle looks around, and looks up at the massive jagged rock design that holds up the Ragnarok banner. He circles to the side of the set, and begind climbing the side of it, up the rock formation, to the top of the R in Ragnarok. He stands precariously close to the edge, staring down at Anna.

Matt - Hostyle is a crazy motherfucker.

Rick - He's gotta be at least twenty feet high! AT LEAST!

Hostyle roars, and leaps from the top of the stage. He plummets to the ladder below, where Anna still lies between it. Hostyle lands across the ladder, crushing Anna between the legs.

"HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!"

Rick - WHAT THE FUCK.

Matt - What a drop! No way are either of them getting up from that!

Anna curls up, coughing up blood onto the stage floor, bits of glass embedded into her forehead and shoulders. Hostyle rolls slowly, holding his back, and grimacing in pain. Anna slowly pulls herself free from the ladder, and pins Hostyle.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Hostyle kicks out.

Matt - That's just...

Rick - How the hell did he...

Anna tries to get to her feet. Hostyle rolls onto his stomach, doing his best to push himself up. Anna throws a punch, which connects with Hostyle's jaw. She punches again, this time rocking Hostyle as he tries to stand. She throws a third shot, but Hostyle catches her fist. He slowly stands, still holding Anna's wrist. Anna thrashes about, trying to break free. Hostyle takes a deep breath, then lifts Anna in suplex position, positioning her over the ladder.

Rick - He's gonna try the Thanatron!

Matt - Onto the ladder! That's gotta be it!

Anna drives her knee into Hostyle's face. Hostyle shakes his head, trying to keep Anna balanced. Anna knees him to the face again, and Hostyle drops down, allowing Anna to escape. Anna backs up as Hostyle keels over, wiping blood from his nose. Anna charges, and drops her leg across the back of Hostyle's neck. Hostyle's face smashes into the ladder as she lands the scissors kick. Anna lands hard on the ladder as a result of the move, and the two lie motionless. Slowly, Anna crawls towards Hostyle, and falls across him.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner, who will main event at From the Ashes....ANNA STONE!!!

------------------------------------
Robbie kicks Styg to the skull, and falls, hooking Stygian's head as he does, taking Styg to the mat with a DDT.

Rick - Robbie takes the big man down!

Styg lifts Robbie to his feet, throwing him to the ropes. Robbie stops himself from rebounding off. Styg approaches Robbie, who uses the ropes as leverage, leaping up and kicking Stygian in the chest. Styg steps back. Robbie charges forward, leaping in the air with a vicious kick to Stygian's skull.

Rick - This is incredible.

Robbie stares at Stygian, laying in the center of the ring. He slowly retreats to the corner, meauring up his opponent. He leaps from the top rope in a 450 corkscrew splash, landing with his knees across Stygian's chest.

Matt - This isn't happening.

Robbie stares at Stygian, but drops down for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...Robbie Hart...

Rick - Heather sounds just as surprised as we are.

Matt - I don't know if that was an off night, or Stygian just can't beat Robbie Hart...but he just lost, and he lost bad!

Chad Mason hits the ring ropes and comes running back at Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos reaches out, looking to power Chad Mason down to the canvas with a second Silencer. However, Chad Mason manages to use his momentum to slide right over Ryan Apollos’s back and land on his feet. Ryan Apollos turns around…and his immediately kicked in the gut. Chad Mason then grabs Ryan Apollos, lifts Ryan Apollos up on his shoulders, tosses Ryan Apollos up into the air, and drives his knee into the temple of Ryan Apollos, connecting a GTS

Rick- TOXIC SHOCK!

Matt- OUT OF NO WHERE!

Chad Mason reaches down and drags Ryan Apollos to the ring ropes. Chad Mason drags Ryan Apollos up to his feet and fights to get Ryan Apollos to go over the top rope. Ryan Apollos, however, manages to somehow, someway, retain enough fighting spirit to land on the ring apron and deliver a few blows to Chad Mason. Chad Mason and Ryan Apollos continue to trade blows back and forth, with Ryan Apollos standing on the ring apron and the ambulance down on the entrance ramp far, far below

Rick- This is an extremely precarious position these men find themselves in…

Matt- Well, it’s precarious for Ryan Apollos…not so much for Chad Mason!

Chad Mason suddenly manages to lash out and catch Ryan Apollos with a head kick, causing Ryan Apollos to slump over and hang himself over the top rope. Chad Mason quickly runs across the ring, bouncing off the ropes on the other side to gain momentum, and then comes running back towards Ryan Apollos. As soon as he gets close enough, Chad Mason leaps into the air and drives his shoulders into Ryan Apollos, connecting a spear that sends Ryan Apollos sailing from the third tier of the Trip to Oblivion. Ryan Apollos flies through the air and crashes down right onto the hood of the ambulance. The force of the collision actually causes Ryan Apollos to bounce slightly and Ryan Apollos manages to roll right off the top of the ambulance and onto the floor

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

The sound of a bell ringing sounds somewhere far in the distance, accompanied by Heather Thompson’s voice

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…and STILL IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…Chad Mason!

Rick- HE DID IT! Chad Mason DID IT!

Matt- Chad Mason HAS MANAGED TO EMERGE FROM THE Trip to Oblivion MATCH WITH THE IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! WHAT A VICTORY!

The camera zooms in on Chad Mason, who is using the ring ropes to pull himself up to his feet. Chad Mason clutches the ring ropes tightly with one hand, holding a clenched fist up to the rafters with the other

Rick- Against all odds, Chad Mason has managed to walk out of Heroes Also Die with the IWF World Heavyweight Championship still around his waist!

Confetti begins to rain down from the rafters as Chad Mason manages to slowly pull himself up to the top turnbuckle. Chad Mason does his Lethal Imperative pose as the confetti falls all around him.

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected Bg2012

Live from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected Americanairlinesarenamiami

The camera pans around the American Airlines Arena back and forth as a cascade of pyro rains down from above the stage, and fires up through it. The Battle Grounds theme music is cut short by Alter Bridge’s “Watch Your Words”. The crowd boos as the main riff kicks in and the IWF World Heavyweight Champion walks out form the back, wearing a Natural Law t-shirt, jeans, and the IWF World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He walks down to the ring and circles around, grabbing a mic from ringside and climbing in.

Chad Mason
Well…look who it is! You said I couldn’t beat Steel Angel. You said I couldn’t do it again. You all said I wouldn’t walk out of Trip to Oblivion…much less walk out with this.

Chad holds up the IWF world title, and the crowd boos. He drops it back down to his shoulder and laughs.

Chad Mason
You said I couldn’t do it. You said I wouldn’t do it. Steel Angel, the master of Oblivion; Ryan Apollos, the man who shattered the record for most eliminations in a Path to Valhalla match…no way Chad Mason would beat them. BUT I DID!

Chad pauses to let the people boo him for a few seconds, and them brings the mic up to his mouth again.

Chad Mason
Last month, after he did us all a favor by finally taking Corey Casey out behind the barn and shooting him, Stygian said “who’s left”? As I stand here, I have to ask the same question. I mean, I know Anna Stone has a shot at me at the end of the month. Big deal. Anna Stone…oh, I’m so scared. Yes, she’s been hot lately, but so have I. I’ve been the second-hottest wrestler in IWF of late. The hottest was Stygian, then Robbie Hart kicked him in the head and sent him back down where he really belongs. I’ll deal with Anna Stone and then tell me this: WHO…IS…LEFT? It can’t be the vaunted “Star Destroyer”. He’s the only one who was even close to my league, and now he’s got to start all over again before I consider him worth a shot at this. So who really thinks they deserve to be in this ring with me? WHO? NOBODY!

The crowd boos the IWF World Heavyweight champion as he stands in the ring with a cocky smirk. Just as he brings his mic up to talk again he’s cut off by the main hook of “Above the Law” by Bad Meets Evil. Robbie Hart comes out from the back. Dressed in a black t-shirt with a big purple Decepticon logo on the front, Fila track pants and gray Oakleys with purple lenses, he makes his way down to the ring to a mixed, but mostly favorable reaction from the crowd.

Matt—There’s the man.

Rick—How do you figure?

Matt—Robbie Hart did what nobody in IWF has done. He beat Stygian, one-on-one, in the middle of the ring. He didn’t have a cast of thousands like Jason Hawk did, and he didn’t have Connor O’Shannon to pin, like James Shark did. Robbie Hart stood in the ring, went toe-to-toe with the Star Destroyer and put him down.

Rick—In all fairness, Stygian didn’t look like himself that night.

Matt—Because Robbie kicked him in the head.

Rick—It was lucky.

Matt—Maybe a little bit. But he did it. Stygian hasn’t complained, why don’t you stop defending him? Luck or not, Robbie kicked him in the head and beat him. And I don’t care what you say or how it happened: beating Stygian is a significant accomplishment.

Rick—I agree there. If not for the fact that Anna Stone has a guaranteed title match this month, I would put Robbie Hart at the top of the list of contenders.

Robbie Hart has made it to the ring, mic in hand. The music cuts. Robbie and Chad face off in the center of the ring.

Chad Mason
How dare you interrupt me! I’m the IWF World Heavyweight Champion. I’m “the man”. I’m the alpha and the omega of this company. I’m the face on the poster, and the guy everyone wants to beat. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Robbie Hart
I’m the guy who beat Stygian. Last time I checked, I’m the only guy around here who can say he did.

Chad Mason
Good for you, you got a lucky kick to the head. You have that match with him a hundred times, you won’t land that kick again.

Robbie Hart
Probably true, doesn’t mean I can’t beat him again. Doesn’t change that I did beat him. You’re out here running your mouth about how great you are as champion and what have you done? You’ve beaten Steel Angel three times! That ain’t shit, Chad. Steel Angel. You couldn’t even beat James Shark, you had to pick on Steel Angel. You know, I was champ once…and Brandon Macdonald mugged me for the damn belt. I’ve never been given a chance at it since. But beating the big man? Way I figure, that entitles me to the shot I’ve busted my ass for and never gotten again.

Chad Mason
That’s how you see it?

Robbie Hart
Yeah.

Chad Mason
Well if you were making the matches, I might listen to you. You haven’t earned a damn thing til I say you have. And this?

Chad holds the world title up in Robbie’s face.

Chad Mason
You haven’t earned this. Anna Stone has. Even if I wanted to, which I don’t, I couldn’t give you a shot at this. My hands are tied. Face it Robbie, nobody cares about you.

No sooner are the words out of Chad’s mouth than “Cry Thunder” by Dragonforce blares over the speaker system. He takes his time, because let’s face it, Stygian likes to make an entrance, but eventually he comes out in his street clothes; a blue Bizarro Shield shirt and dark blue Wranglers. He climbs into the ring, and he too has a mic.

Chad Mason
I can’t believe this! I’m the champion, this is my time. Nobody wants to hear from you, “Star Destroyer”. I don’t know if you know this, but you lost at…

Stygian interrupts Chad.

Stygian
I’m not here for you, I’m here for him!

Stygian points squarely at Robbie Hart.

Robbie Hart
You want another ass kicking?

Stygian
Point of fact it was my head, not my ass.

Robbie Hart
What’s the difference?

Stygian
Cute.

Robbie Hart
Let me guess, it was a fluke and you want a rematch because you think you can do better.

Stygian
You’re half right. Fluke? Hey, every now and then something like that happens. Google “one shot knockout” and you’ll get a couple million results. It was a good kick, second one was better. You caught me…but that doesn’t mean I don’t think I can do better. Hell, I know it. I know I can beat you.

Robbie Hart
Well, you didn’t. Far as I’m concerned, I proved all I need to prove to you. You had your chance, you blew it. I have no reason to get in the ring with you. None at all! You can fuck off, I’m done with you.

Stygian
No you aren’t. Not by a long shot. You might as well take this challenge. Anna’s got Chad.

Chad Mason
Yeah, Anna’s got Chad.

Stygian & Robbie Hart
SHUT UP!

Chad Mason
…just sayin’…

Stygian
If he wasn’t booked, I’d say go for it. You’ve earned it. But Chad has plans, and you’re not going to get a bigger match this month. Unless…you…think it was a fluke.

Robbie Hart
It wasn’t a fluke, which is why I see no reason to give you a rematch.

Robbie faces up to Stygian. Stygian cracks his knuckles and glowers down at the man who beat him at Heroes also Die. Chad stands back, encouraging the pair of them to fight. Stygian and Robbie drop their mics. Stygian grabs Robbie by the shirt and balls up his fist. Everyone turns to the entrance, however as “We Found Love” by Rihanna rings out into the arena and Anna Stone steps out from behind the curtain, dressed in black yoga pants with pink stripes, and...surprisingly…a women’s cut Star Destroyer t-shirt?

Rick—Jesus, is the whole roster coming down?

Matt—What is she wearing?

Anna runs up the stairs and into the ring. Microphones? We’ve got microphones. Microphones out the ass! Robbie and Stygian have stopped going at one another’s throat for the moment and regained theirs, Chad still has his, now Anna has one and the music cuts. Stygian looks down at Anna curiously.

Stygian
Nice shirt.

Anna Stone
Thank you.

Robbie Hart
Well if it isn’t Anna Stone. I’ll be damned. Hey Anna, crazy idea…

Anna Stone
Here’s a crazier one: shut the hell up Robbie!

The crowd roars and Robbie glares at Anna, furious.

Anna Stone
Listen to you, Robbie. Yes, you beat Stygian. So far you’re the only one. And here you are trying to leap frog the title shot I earned. Why? Because you beat him?

Robbie Hart
You’re damn right!

Anna Stone
“You’re damn right.” Ha! You know something? You have a point.

Anna steps out of the midst of three IWF World Champions and paces over to the ropes, looking out into the crowd.

Anna Stone
Jesus, you could choke on the testosterone in here.

The crowd laughs.

Anna Stone
You have to be an arrogant bastard to do this. To come out here and demand a title shot at From the Ashes, when the Path to Valhalla winner has that right. When I have that right. It’s the stipulation of the match. It’s what you get for winning that grueling task, and I did it. I have the right to challenge the IWF World Heavyweight Champion at From the Ashes. And this guy…

Anna turns around and points at Robbie.

Anna Stone
Comes out here, thinking he has the right to jump ahead of me because he beat this guy.

Anna then points at Stygian.

Robbie Hart
Yeah, I’m the only one who has!

Anna Stone
You keep saying that…and I keep realizing you’re right. You beat Stygian. How many people can say that?

Chad Mason
One, for all that it matters.

Stygian & Robbie Hart & Anna Stone
SHUT UP!

Chad Mason
Just sayin’…

Anna Stone
The only man in IWF to beat Stygian one-on-one. Just beating him is an accomplishment. It’s a feat. It’s something to aspire to. Even if he isn’t the World Champion. When I stop to think about it, beating Stygian…well, it’s sure as hell a lot more difficult than beating Chad Mason.

Chad Mason
HEY!

Anna Stone
I’m not sure it isn’t a bigger win than becoming IWF World Champion. People get chances to become IWF World Champion all the time. But how many chances do you have to beat Stygian at From the Ashes? The biggest IWF event of the year, against the biggest star in IWF.

Chad Mason
Honey, he got his ass kicked. I’m the World Champion. I’m the architect of Natural Law. I’m the biggest star in IWF

Anna Stone
Aw, how cute Chad. You really believe that, don’t you?

Anna gives Chad the kind of a smile that makes a man feel about six inches tall.

Anna Stone
I have the right to challenge the IWF World Champion at From the Ashes. I’ve decided to challenge the one who never lost the title. The man I’m convinced would still have that title if he hadn’t been fired. They say I’m pretty good at this wrestling thing since I finally got into the ring. I want to know how good. The title is one thing, but when you made the challenge last month Robbie, you were right. If you want to see where you stand in this company, the man to get in the ring with isn’t Chad Mason.

Anna steps back into the middle of the ring, getting between Robbie Hart and Stygian, looking the latter in the eye as best she can with the foot-and-a-half height difference.

Anna Stone
It’s you!

Stygian
I’m flattered, but I have plans.

Anna Stone
And I’m changing them!

Stygian
Anna, you’ve busted your ass for the right to challenge Chad. Go win the World Title, I have every confidence that you will. When you do, I’m sure it won’t be too long until I come around and we can fight then.

Anna Stone
Stygian, it’s my right. That belt you carry around…you’re not really dedicated to the “real IWF” champion thing anymore, are you? Not since you beat Corey Casey. And surely not since you lost to Robbie. I know you, you have too much pride to keep carrying it after that. Problem is your pride won’t let you give it back, either. So this is your chance at closure. I’m challenging you for the “Real IWF World Championship”. If you win, well, you’ll have to carry the damn thing til you finally get the chance at the IWF World Title you deserve again. And when you get it, I’m sure you’ll cash in again. If I win, I’m going to give it back to IWF and you’re free of the damn thing. You’ll have you chance at Robbie some other time. We all know that wasn’t you. We all know you won’t get beaten again like that. He knows it, but he won’t admit it.

Robbie Hart
Yeah, man. She’s right, it was a lucky kick…

Stygian
You just want Chad Mason.

Robbie Hart
…dammit, I really thought you wouldn’t notice.

Stygian
How did you think I wouldn’t notice?

Robbie Hart
How is that ass not distracting?

Said as he points at the afflicted area of Ms. Stone.

Chad Mason
He’s a breast man. Now if Anna was Ruby…

Robbie Hart
Right…

Chad Mason
Now if Anna was Ruby…

The crowd laughs, Anna smiles at Robbie and gives him a little shake. Stygian sighs and shakes his head.

Stygian
Funny thing…people think because I have two women in my life, that I’m somehow some kind of misogynist with no respect for women. Nothing could be further than the truth. The lady wants to challenge the real champion…so she shall.

Rick—Whoa!

Matt—Anna Stone uses her Path to Valhalla rights and a loophole to challenge Stygian.

Anna Stone
Alright!

Anna turns to Robbie and points at Chad Mason and the IWF World Title.

Anna Stone
He’s all yours.

Stygian moves over to the side of the ring and holds the ropes for Anna to leave. Such a gentleman. He brings his mic up to speak again.

Stygian
Robbie, kick this cocksucker in the head. We’ll settle up later.

Rick—Even Stygian has words of encouragement for Robbie Hart on his way out!

Matt—Everyone’s a little sick of Chad…

Chad Mason shakes his head as Robbie turns and gets in his face.

Chad Mason
What a lucky break for you. Fine. You want to turn the biggest win of your career into your most embarrassing loss? Makes no difference to me. I’m not afraid to defend against anyone. You, me, for this?

Chad holds the IWF World Title up in Robbie’s face.

Chad Mason
I’ll do to you what I’ve done to everyone else since I took this. They’ll all say I can’t, and when I do? You can go back to the High Impact title. You were good at that.

Chad and Robbie stare down before “Watch Your Words” cranks back up and Chad leaves Robbie standing in the ring, backpedaling up the ramp while holding the title up as we go to commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected 00-Jordyn-Wieber
Be sure to watch the USA Women's Olympic Gymnastics Team. Corey Casey does, from a windowless van with "FREE CANDY" scrawled on the side.
Heather Thompson
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 130 pounds, from South Bend, Indiana, Cheerleader Brittanie.

As her theme hits, she is seen, with pom poms, and green and yellow ND footballs. As she walks about, she tosses the balls out to random crowd members. Cool thing is, she signed the balls herself. Anyway, once in the ring, she picks up a megaphone, placed in the ring, and does a cheer for the crowd, while awaiting her opponent.

Heather Thompson
And her opponent, weighing in at 115 pounds, from Sacramento, California; Aubree Kendall.

Aubree’s music plays an she walks out to the ring.

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected Match
Aubree Kendall [vs.] Britanie Simone

[Ding, Ding, Dong]

Rick—Pair of debuting divas here in IWF, let’s see how this goes.

Britanie and Aubree come together in the middle of the ring and lock up. Aubree gains the upper hand with an overhead wrist lock. She transitions into a hammer lock. Brittanie reaches back for an handful of hair and takes the A+ Princess over with a snapmare. She locks in a rear chin lock on Aubree and puts her knee into her back for extra leverage.

Rick—So, uh, we don’t know much about either of these beautiful young women here.

Matt—I feel like I’ve seen Aubree Kendall before.

Rick—Really?

Matt—Yeah, I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Rick—Did you guys cross paths in the indies?

Matt—I don’t think so. I think…you remember when Stygian fought Spitta Andretti?

Rick—Yeah.

Matt—You remember how he said there were a dozen guys who looked like Spitta?

Rick—Yes, amongst them Kevin Hardaway.

Matt—That’s what I think of this Aubree Kendall, I feel like I know a dozen girls who look like her.

After about a minute or so, Brittanie realizes that this hold isn’t going to win her the match, so she stands up, lets go and kicks Aubree square in the back. As Aubree reels from the kick to her back, Brittanie steps to her side and knocks her flat on her back with a buzzsaw kick.

Rick—Holy…

Matt—What a kick.

Rick—Cover!

Matt—That’s gotta be it.

-1-

-2-

Aubree gets a shoulder up, barely.

Rick—Okay, that took some grit.

Matt—Yeah, she got nailed in the face. Haha, I said…

Rick—Don’t.

Matt—Okay.

Brittanie pulls Aubree up and whips her into the corner. Brittanie lines up, sprints, and does a twisting front layout into a back handspring butt bump, sandwiching Aubree into the corner.

Rick—Impressive athleticism from Brittanie.

Matt—She might actually have been a cheerleader.

Rick—Lilah does that stuff sometimes, if you catch her when she’s bored. An she cheered at UNLV.

Matt—True.

Aubree leans wearily into the corner. Brittanie holds up her hands in a #1 gesture and claps, doing a little mini-cheer. She turns her back for a moment, and Aubree explodes out of the corner with a bulldog that takes the cheerleader down.

Rick—Rookie mistake from Brittanie Simone there.

Matt—Got too tangled up in being a cheerleader that she forgot she was a wrestler.

Aubree shoots the half and hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Brittanie kicks out.

Rick—Not enough to put the impressive young diva away.

Matt—Let’s see what Aubree Kendall has for an offense now.

Aubree pulls Brittanie up to her feet and shoots her into the ropes. Aubree rockets off the opposite ropes and meets Brittanie in the middle of the ring with a diving dropkick to the knee. Brittanie crumples up in a heap holding her leg. Aubree shoots to her feet and grabs the afflicted ankle. She jerks it violently, then leverages Brittany prone. Brittany cries out in pain. Aubree lifts her leg high into the air and drives Brittanie’s knee into the mat forcefully. Brittanie rolls around holding her knee, but Aubree grabs her ankle and lifts it up, driving it down the same way again.

Rick—Aubree is really going to work on that leg.

Aubree rolls Brittanie back onto her back and holds her leg straight up, kicking the back of it repeatedly. Brittany pulls her legs into her stomach, drawing in the overbalanced Brittanie and then launching Aubree off of her. Brittanie skids on her rear end over to the corner and pulls herself up, leaning on the ropes. Aubree gets to her feet and charges Brittanie. Brittanie uses the ropes to leap over the charging Aubree. Aubree puts the brakes on and turns around to kick Brittany in the stomach. Brittanie catches the kick and drags Aubree out to the middle of the ring by her trapped leg. Before she can think, however, Aubree nails her with an enziguri.

Matt—Big counter from Aubree Kendall.

Aubree gets to her feet first and waits on Brittanie. She charges the cheerleader with a high kick. Brittanie ducks under and pops in behind her, taking the A+ Princess over with a Russian Leg Sweep, she floats over into a cover.

-1-

-2-

Kickout. Brittanie slaps the mat in frustration. She looks at the ref a moment and then pulls Aubree to her feet. She kicks Aubree in the gut hard, and then comes off the ropes with a snap swinging neckbreaker.

Rick—Violent impact from Brittanie Simone.

Brittanie doesn’t bother with a cover, she grabs Aubree and helps her to her feet. Aubree takes a wild swing, Brittanie ducks down and catches her leg. She lifts her up and takes her back down with a knee breaker.

Matt—The tables have turned, now Aubree has the bad wheel.

Brittanie helps Aubree up into a short clothesline that hits like a Hellfire missile. Aubree is laid out. Brittanie steps off near Aubree’s head and does a handstand.

Rick—What the hell is she…?

She holds it for several seconds, and then drops her leg across Aubree’s throat.

Rick—…oh.

Brittanie rolls over and hooks Aubree’s leg.

-1-

-2-

Aubree gets her shoulder up, barely.

Matt—That was close.

Brittanie shakes her head and gets to her feet. Aubree is slow to her feet and Brittanie catches her in the stomach with a kick. Aubree doubles over and Brittanie whips her off the ropes. Aubree duck a clothesline coming back, and bounces off the other side, coming back with a back handspring elbow that catches the Cheerleader flush.

Rick—DAMN!

Matt—She got her right in the jaw!

Aubree gets to her feet and sees Britanie lying flat in the middle of the ring after that elbow. She runs to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Aubree turns, lines up Brittanie and dives off with a 450 that hits the cheerleader flush. Aubree covers and hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Dong, Dang]

Heather Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, Aubree Kendall!

Rick—An impressive debut for the A+ Princess!

Matt—I think we could be seeing a lot more of her.

The ref raises Aubree’s hand as Brittanie rolls out of the ring and heads to the back. After a modest celebration, Aubree too takes her leave.

Robbie Hart wants the IWF World Heavyweight title?

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected Tumblr_lqttqdZ3e11qj800v

Come back from commercial with a tight shot of Rosalie Knight’s…brand shiny new Queen of Wrestling title. Rosa’s sitting in what is probably the visitor’s locker room of the American Airlines arena, leaning back into one of the lockers with her iPod strapped to her arm and ear buds in. She’s dressed in a pink t-shirt with the word “KNIGHTFALL” screen over the chest in pseudo-antique lettering, and pink yoga pants. Suddenly she gats that “I’m being watched” feeling and pulls the buds out, looking up.

Rosalie Knight
Oh, Jesus, Lilah…you scared me.

The camera pulls back to reveal Lilah leaning one locker over, arms folded across her own pink KNIGHTFALL shirt and blowing a bubble with her bubblegum.

Rosalie Knight
I see you like the shirt.

Lilah
Favorite color.

Rosalie Knight
I wish it was purple, myself.

Lilah
That’s Lil’s.

Rosalie Knight
I know. Tough break for the big guy, huh?

Lilah
Yeah. But he says it happens. He’s more mad that they didn’t stop the match after the second kick.

Rosalie Knight
Yeah, that was brutal. He could have been really hurt. But I heard he’s cleared to come back next week?

Lilah
Yeah. Concussion free. Oh, congratulations, by the way.

Lilah nods to the title belt.

Rosalie Knight
Oh, thank you. We had a wild celebration, huh?

Lilah nods.

Rosalie Knight
Where did you learn to play pool like that?

Lilah
My dad used to give me the key to one of the tables at his bar when I stayed with him. Kept me distracted while he chased the girls half his age.

Rosalie Knight
Oh…I’m…sorry, Lilah.

Lilah
Don’t be. I used to hustle guys after the strip club I worked through college at closed. On a good night I could take home an extra thousand.

The two laugh. Rosa stands and unstraps her iPod. About that time Lilith pokes her head in.

Lilith
Lilah, we’re taking off. Oh, hi Rosa.

Rosalie Knight
Hey Lilith. I hear Jason’s doing better!

Lilith
He is, thanks. Lilah?

Lilah
I’m coming.

Lilith
Alright.

Lilah turns back to Rosa.

Lilah
Duty calls.

Rosalie Knight
Sounds like it.

The pair of them hug.

Rosalie Knight
Call me sometime this week, we need to hand out again.

Lilah
Yeah, we do.

Neither woman has broken away from the other. They sort of lean in to one another. Lilah’s hand slips down Rosalie’s back to her ass and actually stays there for several seconds before Rosalie suddenly goes wide-eyed and steps back.

Rosalie Knight
WHOA! I…uh…I have a match to get ready for. Uh, I need to…go this way…

Rosa smiles and takes off towards the door hastily. Lilah sighs and leaves after her, the camera follows her out of the room, finding Lilith leaning against the wall, waiting.

Lilah
LIL!

Lilith
You seem surprised to see me.

Lilah
You said we were leaving.

Lilith
Yeah. So, Rosalie left in a hurry.

Lilah
She had to go to the bathroom.

Lilith pushes off the wall and peeks into the locker room.

Lilith
There’s one in there.

Lilah
Yeah, but it’s…like…

Lilith
Like…?

Lilah
Well, you know how Jason hates to be kept waiting, let’s go.

Lilah takes off at a brisk walk and Lilith studies her a moment.

Lilith
Hmm…

Lilith eventually turns and follows Lilah and the scene cuts to Rick Christian and Matt Biggar at ringside.

Rick - Is it me or did it seem like...

Matt - A little, yeah.

Rick - With Rosalie Knight?

Matt - Seems so.

Rick - Isn't Lilah's love life complicated enough?

Matt - You would think so.

Rick- Well uh, we've got a match.

Heather Thompson
The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first: from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 232 pounds, Dean Daniels.

He walks to the ring and gets in.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent, from San Diego, California, weighing in at 215 pounds, “The Gambler” Duke Dice.

The sound of a gunshot is heard as the beginning part of That Handsome Devil's "Rob the Prez-O-Dent play on the loud speakers.

"A four score and seven beers ago hehheh."

As the music picks up, Duke Dice enters the arena wearing his trademark fedora hat and athlete gear. He enters the ring in a cheerful manner before removing his black jacket and hat and hands them to the reff who takes them away. He then stands in the ring waiting for the bell.

Dean Daniels [vs.] Duke Dice

Rick—Well we’ve certainly doubled up on the alliteration.

Matt—Duke Dice and Dean Daniels.

Rick—Two sets of double d’s.

Matt—Just like when Stygian comes out here.

Rick—Fed you that one, didn’t I?

The wrestlers charge out to the middle of the ring and lock up. Duke knees Dean hard in the stomach, locks him up, and DRILLS him with The Jackpot.

Rick—Jackpot!

Matt—Holy; that was quick!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner: Duke Dice!

Rick—He can end it just that quick with that maneuver! Fans, we’ll be right back

Last edited by Stygian on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm

-------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show the inside of the jam packed American Airlines Arena in Miami. Suddenly, the Lights dim, music plays over the PA system “Disruptr” by Devin Townsend, begins to blast. The Lights go out, as the music begins to play

I'm tired of waiting
I'm tired of fading
I'm sick of being oppressed
through all the failing
I'm syncopated
at least it's off my chest

Disruptr

you're kind of fading
don't be a baby
I'm sick of being obsessed
through all the mating
master debating
God knows i'd settle for less

but

I come from the
centre of the universe
and I've no time for these
distractions

Disruptr

Death-Angel steps out from the back and looks over the thousands of screaming and cheering fans in attendance

Heather Thompson- Ladies and gentlemen…Making his way to the ring at this time…He is an IWF Hall of Famer…Death-Angel!

Rick- Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and if you’re just joining us…

Matt- WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Rick- Yes well…I was going to ask that question a little more tactfully but…there it is…

Matt- You’re welcome, Rick!

somebody get me alone
I need to feel at home
I need a brain massage

somebody get me a doctor
I feel a bit ill
but i ain't feeling this at all

no

I am from the
centre of the universe
and i've no time for these
symptoms of your universe

I come from the
master of the universe
distractions

so here's what it means to be
be a man about it

Death-Angel walks slowly down the entrance ramp and down to the ring. He hops up on the ring apron and climbs over the top rope as he steps into the ring

you don't forget the family
be a man

so what if it kills you all?
oh, be a man about it

be a God damned man...boy

oh be a man about it

let's go down to the beach
we'll sit in the womb

I come from the
master of the universe
and I've no time
for these
symptoms of your universe

I come for the
center of the universe
centers of your universe

I come for the
center of the universe
distractions

straying away
from the dark sides of hell
the world
the world is the same

darkness

Death-Angel walks over to the ring ropes closest to the time keeper and motions for the time keeper to give him a microphone

Rick- Is DA going to…going to give a speech or something?

Matt- It’s not very often that you see Death-Angel come out here and ask for a mic

Death-Angel grabs the mic from the time keeper and walks to the center of the ring, letting the crowd continue to cheer for a moment before he motions for silence

Death-Angel
I have been in this game a real long time…

Death-Angel chuckles softly as he shakes his head

Death-Angel
Hell, I’ve been in this game for so long that three quarters of the boys in the back weren’t even born yet when I won my first world title. I have been in the ring with all the legends of this industry….Brenton Cyrus, Chuck Matthews, Brandon Macdonald, Corey Casey…the list goes on and on…and guess what? I have beaten them all.

I have won world titles, mid-card titles and lower card titles…I have been involved with some of the most high profile, main event matches that professional wrestling has ever seen…I was the first and, for awhile there, only, IWF Hall of Famer…I am an NLWF Hall of Famer…you could say that I have pretty much seen it all and done it all over the course of my career

Rick- You could say that again!

Matt- As frightening and as psychotic as he is…there is NO ONE who has enjoyed the kind of success that Death-Angel has

The crowd, once again, explodes into applause as Death-Angel nods his head. After a moment of letting the fans cheer, Death-Angel once again motions for silence

Death-Angel
But see…the one thing I have never done…and the one thing I want to do before I ride off into the sunset and retire for good…is to hold the one title that has eluded me since I’ve been here in IWF. The thing I want to do most in this whole world before I finally hang it up…is to be IWF World Heavyweight Champion

The crowd erupts, cheering loudly

Rick- You know, I don’t think Death-Angel has ever really had a solid chance here in IWF of being World Champion!

Matt- Does DA still even have it in him to MAKE a run at the World Title?!

Death-Angel walks over to the ring ropes facing the camera and looks dead into the camera

Death-Angel
So I’m taking this opportunity, here and now, to challenge whoever walks out of the main event at From the Ashes II as IWF World Heavyweight Champion for a title match at Fallout! Let’s see if you dare to step into the ring with a Syco God!

The sound of slow, sarcastic clapping is heard echoing throughout the arena. Death-Angel turns his head slowly to look up the entrance ramp as Marcus Silverstone slowly walks out from the back, wearing a Natural Law T-shirt and carrying a microphone in his hands while clapping slowly. A smirk is etched onto his features as he looks down the entrance ramp at Death-Angel

Rick- That’s…that’s Marcus Silverstone

Matt- What the hell is he doing out here?

Marcus Silverstone stops clapping and slowly brings the microphone up to his lips as he begins to walk down the entrance ramp, ignoring the fans on either side of the isle

Marcus Silverstone
How very fitting… Death-Angel you old bastard, you almost had even ME convinced that you deserved a title match…

Marcus Silverstone slowly climbs up the ringside steps and ducks into the ring

Marcus Silverstone
I mean, coming out here and rehashing all the same old bullshit accomplishments and past glories you once lived…getting the fans all whipped up into a frenzy of nostalgia as they remember the Death-Angel that used to be…I mean, that’s really powerful stuff man…

Death-Angel draws himself up to his full height in the middle of the ring as Marcus Silverstone slowly paces around the inside of the ring

Marcus Silverstone
But here’s the thing DA…you’re NOT the guy you used to be…you’re NOT the “legendary” Death-Angel that once stepped into the ring with all the greats of the past. I think I’ve done a damn good job showing the world that you’re nothing more than a washed up, has been, relic of the past. I mean, if you were TRULY still the “Syco God” that you claim to be, then it wouldn’t have been so damn easy for me to beat the shit out of you at Isolation two months ago

A look of anger flashes across Death-Angel’s face as he stares at Marcus Silverstone, whose smirk widens slowly as he sees the rage burning in Death-Angel’s eyes

Marcus Silverstone
Oh, you remember now don’t you? Did I piss off the big, scary Death-Angel? Hu? Did I bring up something in the past that is too painful for you to handle hearing, DA?

Marcus Silverstone’s smirk morphs suddenly into a wicked smile, an evil look appearing on his face

Marcus Silverstone
Or did you finally realize that, two months ago at Isolation, I took you out back the wood shed and put you down like the old dog that you are?

Death-Angel suddenly snaps and charges at Marcus Silverstone. Death-Angel spears Marcus Silverstone down to the canvas and begins to rain blows down upon Marcus Silverstone

Rick- DA HAS SNAPPED!

Matt- And this crowd has become UNGLUED!

Marcus Silverstone manages to, somehow, slip out from underneath Death-Angel and get to his feet. Marcus Silverstone leaps up into the air and connects a step up insiguri on Death-Angel, causing Death-Angel to fall to the canvas. Marcus Silverstone then gets into the mount position and begins to rain blows down upon the back of Death-Angel’s unprotected head and neck.

Rick- But somehow Marcus manages to escape!

Matt- And now Marcus is in the driver’s seat!

A battalion of refs, IWF officials, and members of the locker room come flooding out from backstage and slide into the ring in an attempt to separate Death-Angel and Marcus Silverstone. More than 3/4ths of the people who come out from backstage restrain Death-Angel.

Rick- Here comes the cavalry!

Matt- We’re going to need them just to try and restrain Death-Angel alone! Never mind Marcus!

Marcus Silverstone manages to shove the officials and refs off of him and ducks out of the ring. Marcus Silverstone turns around and walks backwards up the entrance ramp, clutching his ribs in pain. Meanwhile, in the ring, Death-Angel has every official and referee in IWF fighting to restrain him and keep Death-Angel from leaping from the ring and running after Marcus Silverstone

Rick- This is absolute chaos out here!

Matt- We’ve got to go to commercial folks, hopefully we’ll have this situation all worked out when we come back!

The camera focuses in on Marcus Silverstone’s face for a moment before slowly fading to commercial

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected 114

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected Batman-Arkham-City-Box-Art-31

Corey Casey says: “Batman: Arkham Asylum” and “Batman: Arkham City”….the REAL reasons why I retired! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! FUCK THIS COMMERCIAL! I NEED…MOAR…BATMAN!

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Welcome back folks

Matt- We’ve finally cleared the ring and several dozen IWF officials and refs have managed to get the massive Death-Angel under control and out of the ring

Rick- Which is good…because the next match is going to start NOW!

The camera pans over and shows Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

“Open your eyes” by Guano Apes blasts out of the house PA system. After the interlude takes place, Kit walks bobbing his head to the beat. He slides into the ring and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Whilst on the top, he puts his head down with his hands in the stereotypical praying motion. After a few seconds of praying, he points to the sky in honor of his mother.

Heather Thompson- From Galway, Ireland…Weighing in at 217 Pounds…Kit O’Connor!

Rick- Kit O’Connor has been on a roll here recently, making a big time impact at Heroes Also Die last week by aligning himself with Hostyle Jones and the rest of the Human Highlight Reels!

Matt- Now we get to see if Kit O’Connor can back up all the hype that surrounds him…because he’s got a big time challenge to face down in the form of Jinx!

Kit O’Connor climbs to his feet, walks down the entrance ramp, and climbs into the ring. Kit O’Connor climbs the nearest turnbuckle and raises his clenched fists to the sky

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

GIVE ME A J – GIVE ME A I – GIVE ME A N – GIVE ME A X – WHAT’S THAT SPELL???

Jinx suddenly comes bursting through his video package as the lights change to purple and green. The Riff of “Pussy Liquor” winds into Rob Zombies voice as Jinx himself comes bursting through the entrance way wearing his Ring Leader hat. James Walker walks behind the clown, as Jinx bounces his way all the way down the ramp, paying no attention to the sea of boo’s around him.

Heather Thompson- From ArcView…Weighing in at 200 Pounds…he is the reigning Full Throttle Champion…Jinx!

Rick- Jinx also had a BIG title defense against Zlatan Jax at Heroes Also Die last week

Matt- You want to know what the biggest thing about that victory was? The fact that Jinx wasn’t even scheduled to fight Zlatan! Jinx was all ready to fight Beno but Zlatan interfered in the match before the match even got started!

Rick- Well, regardless, Jinx had a big time victory and looks to continue on his impressive roll here tonight against the newest member of the Human Highlight Reels, Kit O’Connor!

The Clown stands at ring side before throwing his hands in the air, sending up pyro from the turnbuckles before he slides into the ring. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Kit O'Connor [vs.] Jinx

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Jinx and Kit O’Connor both lock up in the center of the ring. Kit O’Connor manages to push Jinx back first into the corner turnbuckle, using his technical prowess and slight size to his advantage. Kit O’Connor delivers a number of knife edge chops to the chest of Jinx. Kit O’Connor then grabs Jinx and Irish whips Jinx across the ring, causing Jinx to collide spine first in the opposite corner turnbuckle

Rick- Kit O’Connor coming out strong here in the opening minutes of this match

Matt- Jinx has shown time and time again that he is a brutal and resilient competitor though, so watch for Jinx to turn the momentum in this match sooner rather than later!

Kit O’Connor goes to rush in and deliver a clothesline to Jinx, but Jinx manages to duck out of the way, causing JOC to crash chest first into the corner turnbuckle. Jinx then quickly grabs Kit O’Connor from behind, wrapping his arm around the back of Kit O’Connor’s neck. Jinx then plants Kit O’Connor with a reverse DDT

Rick- Jinx with a big move

Matt- See, told you!

Jinx ducks outside of the ring and stands on the ring apron. Jinx grabs the top rope and slingshots himself up over the top rope. Jinx then lands in the seated position on the opposite rope before springing backwards, connecting a springboard seated moonsault on Kit O’Connor

Rick- Beautiful move by Jinx!

Matt- The more I see of Jinx, the more Jinx reminds me of Shadow Demon Sad

Jinx quickly drops down and goes from the pin as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Kit O’Connor kicks out

Rick- Barely 2

Matt- I’d say that was more like 1 and three quarters than two!

Jinx leans down and drags Kit O’Connor up to his feet. Kit O’Connor surprises Jinx and manages to apply a side headlock, taking Jinx down to the canvas. Kit O’Connor cranks up the pressure on the hold as the ref drops down and asks Jinx if he’d like to quit

Rick- Kit O’Connor has that side head lock applied here

Matt- While it is a basic submission hold, it still can do a lot of damage to Jinx’s throat and neck if he can’t escape

Jinx slowly manages to drag both himself and Kit O’Connor up to their feet. Jinx shoves Kit O’Connor off of him and sends Kit O’Connor to the ropes. Kit O’Connor hits the ropes on the opposite side of the ring and comes running back at Jinx. As soon as Kit O’Connor gets close enough, Jinx manages to reach out and grab Kit O’Connor, taking Kit O’Connor down with a hip toss. Kit O’Connor and Jinx both spring to their feet. Jinx lashes out, booting Kit O’Connor in the gut, doubling Kit O’Connor over. Jinx then lifts Kit O’Connor and powers Kit O’Connor down to the canvas with a Death Valley Driver

Rick- Big time power move by Jinx

Matt- Kit O’Connor looks to be reeling here in the face of this sudden offensive onslaught by Jinx

Jinx drops down and, once again, goes for the pin

-1-

-2-

Kit O’Connor manages to kick out yet again

Rick- Another kick out by Kit O’Connor

Matt- Kit O’Connor needs to turn the tide back in his favor here or this match is going to take a drastic turn for the worse for Kit O’Connor

Jinx gets to his feet and runs to the ropes, looking to gain a bit of momentum. Jinx hits the ropes and comes running back towards were Kit O’Connor is lying, prone on the canvas. Jinx leaps into the air, looking to connect a running senton splash. However, as soon as Jinx leaps into the air, Kit O’Connor rolls out of the way, causing Jinx to crash down onto the empty canvas.

Both men manage to fight back up to their feet, Jinx still holding his back in pain. Kit O’Connor rushes forward and wraps his arms around Jinx’s back. Kit O’Connor then lifts Jinx up and drills Jinx with an overhead belly to belly suplex

Rick- Nice move by Kit O’Connor

Matt- Kit O’Connor is known for his technical wrestling ability…especially his suplexes!

Kit O’Connor gets to his feet, motioning for Jinx to stand as well. Jinx slowly manages to climb up to a vertical basis. As soon as Jinx is fully standing, Kit O’Connor rushes in and delivers a kick to the gut of Jinx, doubling Jinx over. Kit O’Connor then grabs Jinx and takes Jinx down with a Northern Lights suplex which he then bridges into a pinning attempt

-1-

-2-

Jinx manages to get a shoulder up

Rick- Jinx kicks out at 2!

Matt- Nice back and forth action here by these two competitors

Kit O’Connor quickly spins over onto his belly and grabs Jinx, who is lying on the canvas still. Kit O’Connor then quickly traps Jinx in a crossface chickenwing submission hold. Jinx screams out in pain as Kit O’Connor leans back, causing Jinx’s neck to twist at an unnatural angle

Rick- Big time submission move here by Kit O’Connor!

Matt- Kit O’Connor has Jinx right where he wants him! Locked in a excruciatingly painful submission hold dead in the center of the ring!

Kit O’Connor cranks back on the submission hold, really leaning back and applying pressure to Jinx’s neck and face. The ref asks Jinx if he wants to tap out but Jinx shakes his head no. Kit O’Connor rocks back and forth, trying to cause Jinx as much pain as possible

Rick- Jinx looks like he is in agony!

Matt- Jinx needs to get to the ropes in order to force Kit O’Connor to break this hold!

Slowly, Jinx begins to drag both he and Kit O’Connor closer and closer to the ring ropes. Kit O’Connor continues to lean back, applying as much pressure as possible on Jinx. Inch by inch Jinx crawls to the ring ropes

Rick- Jinx is a finger tip away!

Matt- Can he do it?!

Jinx stretches out as far as he possibly can, using every last bit of his strength to reach out and grab the bottom rope with his finger tip. The ref turns and sees Jinx’s finger wrapped around the bottom rope and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Kit O’Connor quickly releases the submission hold before the ref’s count gets to five

Rick- Jinx manages to escape!

Matt- And this match rolls on!

Kit O’Connor quickly leans down and drags Jinx up to his feet, positioning himself behind Jinx. Kit O’Connor then reaches out, wrapping his arms around Jinx’s waist. Kit O’Connor then lifts Jinx up, looking to connect a German suplex on Jinx. However, Jinx manages to use his momentum to flip out of the German suplex throw, landing on his feet behind Kit O’Connor. Jinx then reaches out and grabs Kit O’Connor by the shoulders. Jinx leaps into the air while lifting his knees and positioning them right against Kit O’Connor’s spine. Jinx and Kit O’Connor then go crashing to the canvas with Jinx connecting a big time backstabber on Kit O’Connor

Rick- Jinx manages to hit a big move on Kit O’Connor to turn the tide

Matt- But both men are down now!

The ref looks down at both men, who are lying motionless on the canvas, and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Both Jinx and Kit O’Connor slowly begin to stir. Jinx begins to try and push himself up to his feet while Kit O’Connor crawls towards the corner turnbuckle

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

Jinx manages to get up to one knee while, across the ring, Kit O’Connor manages to use the corner turnbuckle to stand up, his back to the middle of the ring. Jinx quickly stands and sprints across the ring. As soon as he gets close enough, Jinx leaps into the air and connects a spinning heel kick that drives Kit O’Connor sternum first into the corner turnbuckle

Rick- After an uncertain few moments, Jinx manages to secure control

Matt- This match has been pretty damn good thus far if I do say so myself!

Jinx gets to his feet, passion burning in his eyes. Jinx leans down and grabs Kit O’Connor, lifting Kit O’Connor up to his feet. Jinx then kicks Kit O’Connor in the gut, doubling Kit O’Connor over. Jinx then lifts Kit O’Connor up, looking to connect The Last Laugh. However, Kit O’Connor manages to slide out of the maneuver and lands on his feet. Kit O’Connor then lashes out and boots Jinx in the stomach. Kit O’Connor then reels Jinx in and lifts Jinx up, looking to connect the Quantum-5.

Rick- Quantum-5 on the way!

Matt- This would be a HUGE victory for Kit O’Connor!

Jinx manages to slide down Kit O’Connor’s back before Kit O’Connor can bring Jinx down. Kit O’Connor turns around….right into an insiguri by Jinx which staggers Kit O’Connor, causing Kit O’Connor to falter. Jinx then leaps to his feet, grabs Kit O’Connor, and levels Kit O’Connor with The Last Laugh!

Rick- The Last Laugh!

Matt- Looks like the clown gets to enjoy the last laugh here tonight!

Jinx immediately hooks Kit O’Connor’s feet as the ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding. Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Jinx!

Jinx gets to his feet, a smile on his face, as the ref holds his wrist aloft in victory

Rick- Another impressive win by the Full Throttle Champ!

Matt- Kit O’Connor put up a hell of a fight though!

Jinx climbs the nearest turnbuckle, holding the Full Throttle Championship up high in the air as he celebrates. Meanwhile, behind Jinx’s back, Zlatan Jax suddenly comes running down the entrance ramp, wearing strange gloves with silver things in them

Rick- What the fuck is this?!

Matt- It’s Zlatan Jax!

Rick- What is he wearing though?!

Zlatan Jax slides into the ring and rushes over to Jinx. As soon as he gets close enough, Zlatan Jax leaps into the air and drives his gloved hand right into the lower back of Jinx. As soon as Zlatan Jax’s gloved hand connects with Jinx’s back, Jinx screams out in pain and falls to the canvas

Rick- What is on those gloves?!

Matt- I have no idea

Zlatan Jax turns and laughs crazily as he looks down at Jinx, who is holding his back in pain. Jinx rolls over and you can see blood smeared on the canvas where Jinx had just been laying. Zlatan Jax quickly runs over to Jinx and begins to punch Jinx in the head, causing gashes to appear on Jinx’s forehead and arms as Jinx tries to cover up to protect his face

Rick- How the hell did Zlatan Jax bust Jinx open with just a few punches?!

Matt- I don’t…WAIT…DID Zlatan Jax SOW FUCKING Ryan ApollosZORBLADES INTO A PAIR OF SOCCER GOALIE GLOVES?!

Zlatan Jax continues to rain down blows, laughing insanely as dozens of gashes and cuts open up on Jinx’s forearms and face. Zlatan Jax leaps to his feet and taunts the crowd, basking in their hatred

“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”

Rick- This crowd letting Zlatan Jax know exactly what they think of him

Matt- I’m…I’m still in shock here…WHO THE HELL SOWS Ryan ApollosZORBLADES INTO A PAIR OF SOCCER GOALIE GLOVES?!

While Zlatan Jax has his back turned, Kit O’Connor slowly gets up to a vertical basis. Kit O’Connor walks over to Zlatan Jax and waits for Zlatan Jax to turn around. Zlatan Jax turns around…and is immediately kicked in the gut by Kit O’Connor. Kit O’Connor then lifts Zlatan Jax up and delivers a Quantum-5 to Zlatan Jax

Rick- Quantum-5 to Zlatan Jax!

Matt- Kit O’Connor is standing tall!

Kit O’Connor leaps to his feet, ponding on his chest as he lets out a scream. Suddenly, Parker Wayde leaps the security barricade and slides into the ring

Rick- Parker Wayde?!

Matt- THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!

Parker Wayde immediately runs over to Kit O’Connor, grabs Kit O’Connor’s shoulder and spins Kit O’Connor around. Parker Wayde then lifts Kit O’Connor into the air and levels Kit O’Connor with an Instant Impact

Rick- Instant Impact by Parker Wayde!

Matt- This is chaos! Pure and utter chaos!

Parker Wayde leaps to his feet and smirks as the crowd boo’s him. Parker Wayde walks over to the discarded Full Throttle Title, eyeing it hungrily. Parker Wayde leans down, grabs the IWF Full Throttle Championship, and holds it up high in the air, posing with the title

Rick- I think THAT’S what this is all about

Matt- All four of these young superstars are looking to earn a shot at the IWF Full Throttle Championship!

Rick- I get the feeling Jinx better be on his toes in the coming weeks!

The camera zooms in on Parker Wayde, who continues to pose with the Full Throttle Championship, before slowly fading to commercial

Brandon MacDonald, Chuck Matthews, Corey Casey, James Shark, Dan Alexander; all have fallen before the overwhelming forepower of the Star Destroyer, buy this shirt, or you may be next.

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected StarDestroyer

Now on IWFShop.com !

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

“The Bad Boy” by IWF Productions blasts out of the house PA system as Marcus Silverstone comes out from backstage, clutching his ribs in pain

Heather Thompson- From Boston, Massachusetts…Weighing in at 247 Pounds…Representing Natural Law…Marcus Silverstone!

Rick- Welcome back folks and there you see Marcus Silverstone making his way down to the ring, clearly still feeling the effects of his scuffle earlier with Death-Angel

Matt- Marcus Silverstone does not look to be in the best of shape right now…a fact which, I’m sure, Ryan Apollos will capitalize on

Marcus Silverstone gingerly makes his way down to the ring and hops up onto the ring apron. Marcus Silverstone ducks into the ring and paces around the inside of the ring

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Knock Knock Bitches

The lights shut off as Mothership by Enter Shikari plays. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Go tell all your friends that this is the end
This is the end

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stops at the top of the ramp smiling. Before he starts a one man mosh pit. He then starts walking down to the ring.

Heather Thompson- From Milwaukee, Wisconsin…Weighing in at 250 Pounds…Representing Human Highlight Reels…Ryan Apollos!

Rick- Ryan Apollos has to be the single most impressive individual in IWF today!

Matt- Why do you say that?

Rick- This is a guy who, before July, was known for generally doing well but never being able to find that extra gear to boost himself up to main event status. However, at Heroes Also Die, Ryan Apollos was involved in the Trip to Oblivion IWF World Heavyweight Championship match against the champ, Chad Mason and Steel Angel…AND RYAN APOLLOS STOLE THE FUCKING SHOW!

Matt- I’d agree with that…in fact…APOLLOS FOR THE WIN!

Rick- FOR THE WIN!

I don't understand a word you're saying
What are the clouds running from?
There's something in the air tonight
Something is wrong, spit it out!

Apollos walks around the ring before climbing onto the ring apron.

I just fell from the mothership
(they said that)
your answers, they're always lying on the ocean bed
your answers, they're always lying on the ocean bed

Apollos climbs onto the middle turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air before back flipping off the turnbuckle.

there's something in the air
tonight, i'm wide awake, i'm wide awake
tonight, i'm wide awake, i'm wide awake

Apollos enters the ring and circles it before bouncing on the ring ropes facing the hard camera as the music fades. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Marcus Silverstone

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Marcus Silverstone suddenly sprints across the ring, rage burning in his eyes

Rick- Marcus Silverstone is out of control!

Matt- Clearly he’s not thinking this shit through! All he can think about is Death-Angel!

Just as Marcus Silverstone is about to get his hands on Ryan Apollos, the lights in the arena go out

Rick- IT’S HIM!

Matt- Death-Angel begins his psychological torturing of Marcus Silverstone!

Fire suddenly explodes out of the corner turnbuckles. When the lights come back on, Ryan Apollos is seen holding Marcus Silverstone. Ryan Apollos smirks as he winds Marcus Silverstone up and then powers Marcus Silverstone down to the canvas with a Silencer

Rick- SILENCER!

Matt- NO WAY!

Ryan Apollos quickly hooks Marcus Silverstone’s leg as the ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Ryan Apollos!

Rick- Woah!

Matt- Ryan Apollos picks up in the win…in part to Death-Angel!

Ryan Apollos gets to his feet and claps his hands together, as if brushing them off. Ryan Apollos ducks out of the ring and walks up the entrance ramp, leaving Marcus Silverstone prone in the center of the ring. Suddenly, the lights go out once more

Rick- Uh oh…

Matt- Again?!

When the lights come back on, Death-Angel is seen standing over Marcus Silverstone’s prone form. Death-Angel leans down and drags Marcus Silverstone up to his feet. Death-Angel then lifts Marcus Silverstone up, spins Marcus Silverstone around, and then spikes Marcus Silverstone down to the canvas

Rick- SYCO DRIVER!

Matt- THE SYCO GOD HAS BEEN UNLEASHED!

As soon as Marcus Silverstone’s head hits the canvas, the lights go out and flames erupt from the ring posts and the stage. The lights remain off for a few moments and, when they finally come back on, Death-Angel is nowhere to be seen. However, Marcus Silverstone is shown bleeding from a gash in his forehead…the camera slowly cuts to the back

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:31 am

Heather Thompson
The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, making his way to the ring from Glennfinnan, Scotland, weighing in at 275 pounds: “THE BOSS” Porter MacLeod.

"THE BOSS IS BACK!" We hear a Scottish man's gruff voice yell that as the music starts out softly.

"I bang on the door but you won't let me in,
'cause you're sick and tired of me reeking of gin.
Locked all the doors from the front to the back,
And left me a note telling me I should pack.

I walk in the bar and the fella's all cheer,
They order me up a whiskey and beer.
You ask me why I'm writing this poem,
Some call it a tavern but I call it home."

Porter MacLeod slowly steps out onto the stage toting a almost empy fifth of Kraken rum. He takes a swig before stepping further onto the ramp. He's arrogantly chomping away at his gum as the crowd is letting out their long, droning chants of "Pooooorter" "Pooooorter". He stops and takes a long look at the crowd before holding up his liquor bottle as a toast to the crowd and tilts it back to have a swig. When he does this, pyro goes off behind him all across the stage as the chorus hits and the crowd loudly sings along.

"Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
Pour my beer down the sink
I've got more in the trunk.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
And I'm going to be drunk till the next time I'm drunk!"

Porter has made it to the bottom of the ramp. He turns and looks at the crowd on both sides. He holds up the liquor bottle and yells "PORTER MACLEOD!!!" the crowd replies by yelling "FUCK THE WORLD!". He tilts the Kraken up and finishes the bottle. When he's finished he tosses the bottle out into the crowd. He turns to the camera and takes his chewing gum and squishes it against the lens of the camera.

Porter rolls into the ring.

"You've given me an option, you say I must choose,
'tween you and the liqour, then I'll take the booze!
Jumpin' on Western down to the south side,
Where I'll sit down and exercise my Scottish pride.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
Pour my beer down the sink I've got more in the trunk.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
And I'm going to be drunk till the next time I'm drunk!"

The last line plays out as Porter stands up on the top turnbuckle fluffing up his kilt and screaming random obscenities to the crowd, which still cheer him just the same.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent, hailing from Boston, Mass…he is an IWF Hall of Famer, the Strike-Back Kid, the legendary JOHNNY STYLEZ!

'JOHNNY ALWAYS WORE BLACK'

The words blare over the speakers as clapping begins to take over the speakers.

'YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME'

The Lights in the arena cutoff and a single spot light shins over the IWF entrance ramp

'SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ... SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN'

Standing there with the spotlight shinning is Johnny Styles wearing a black trench coat and matching cowboy style hat. Smoke begins to engulf the ramp, as Johnny slowly begins his march towards the ring his jacket dragging behind him, his every step matching the beat.

'HE CALLED MY NAME AND MY HEART STOOD STILL ... WHEN HE SAID JOHN GO DO MY WILL'

The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the smoky ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them

'TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN ... TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN'

Styles begins his walk up the steel steps and on to the apron, he ducks between the ropes to enter the ring. He marches to the center of the ring, before he tips his hat forward, taking it off along with the jacket. Sending white flames from each of the turnbuckles.

Porter MaCleod [vs.] Johnny 'SBK' Styles

Johnny is handing off his hat and his jacket when Porter sprints across the ring and levels him with a clothesline from behind.

Rick—Well, there’s a cheap shot from Porter MacLeod.

Matt—You say that like it should be surprising.

Rick—Oh no, it’s not.

Porter grabs SBK by the hair and the waistband of his tights, whips him around, and sends him shoulder-first through the top and middle ropes and into the ring post. SBK is in immediate pain. Porter doesn’t care. He pulls SBK out of the ropes, hoists him up, and drops him down with a shoulder breaker.

Rick—Porter MacLeod is like a dog on raw meat right now.

Matt—Looks just as vicious as ever, Rick.

Rick—He opened up with that cheap shot and he’s going after that shoulder.

Porter scoops SBK up and folds his injured arm across his own back. He slams Porter onto the arm again. Johnny rolls onto his side, cradling the arm to his body. Porter stomps him a couple of times until Johnny rolls back over. Porter MacLeod grabs SBK’s arm and applies a crude standing wristlock with Johnny on his back. The hold is minimally effective, but it does leave Johnny Styles’ arm wide open for Porter MacLeod to kick the living hell out of it. When he’s had enough of that, Porter MacLeod pulls Johnny to his feet and locks him in a standing armbar; then he lifts Johnny up off the floor and dangles him in that arm lock.

Rick—Porter MacLeod’s submission background isn’t really extensive, he’s just using his strength.

Matt—He’s hanging SBK out to dry. All 225 of Johnny Styles is being hung by his injured arm.

SBK scream out in pain, yelling “NO” when the ref asks if he wants to give up. Finally Johnny Styles rakes Porter MacLeod’s eyes. Porter drops SBK to his feet.

Rick—Desperation from Johnny Styles there.

Matt—He’s free, now he needs to try and get back into the fight.

Porter takes a big swing, Johnny ducks under and comes back with a kick to his stomach. Porter fires again, Johnny blocks with his good arm, wraps Porter in a clench and goes to work with knees to Porter MacLeod’s stomach. After about six, Porter summons his strength and shoves Johnny off of him. Johnny lets his momentum carry him off the ropes and comes back after Porter. The Big Scot ducks for a back body drop, but SBK catches him early and whips into a huge swinging neckbreaker. SBK floats over into a lateral press.

-1-

-2-

Porter kicks out.

Rick—Not enough to put The Boss away.

Matt—Johnny couldn’t hook his leg there. I don’t know if he’d have beaten Porter if he could have, but that arm is still hurt.

Johnny Styles pulls Porter to his feet by his shirt and snapmares him over. He kicks Porter in the back hard enough that the impact echoes throughout the arena. He does it again and again and again. Porter grows from the pain, holding his back. SBK bounces off the ropes behind Porter, leap frogs him, comes back off the opposite side and drills him in the face with a seated dropkick.

Rick—I think I saw teeth fly out of Porter MacLeod’s mouth.

Matt—Cover from SBK.

Rick—This time he hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Porter kicks out.

Matt—Man you saw it, Johnny couldn’t keep hold of the leg he hooked.

Rick—Why not just hook the other leg.

Matt—When you make it to this level as a professional wrestler, so much is done from muscle memory. SBK usually covers from the opponent’s right and uses his right arm to hook the leg, ‘cause it’s his dominant hand. That’s almost 30 years of routine, you can’t overwrite it for one match.

SBK rolls to his knees and gets to his feet, waiting on Porter MacLeod. He catches Porter with a right hand, then two, then three and whips him to the ropes. Porter hooks his arms around the top rope, and SBK comes up empty on a dropkick. Porter circles around behind SBK as he stumbles to his feet and clobbers SBK from behind with a clothesline. Johnny falls into a heap at Porter’s feet. Porter pulls him up into a front face lock. He measures Johnny styles and drives him down with an elbow squarely in the neck. Johnny tries to claw his way to his feet, Porter grinds his shin over Johnny’s face and slams him into the canvas. He lays across Johnny as if to cover, but instead grates his elbow and forearm into the bridge of Johnny’s nose. The ref counts to 4 before Porter lets the hold go. Then he drops down and bites Johnny. The ref counts again.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

The ref forcibly breaks the bite up, admonishing Porter MacLeod in the neutral corner.

Rick—At this point in his career, what does that ref possibly think he can say to Porter MacLeod that’s going to stop him?

Matt—I don’t know.

Rick—He hasn’t stopped in…how long has he been wrestling?

Matt—A long time.

Rick—At this point the ref has to feel like the cops in Gotham City. He isn’t going to stop Porter.

Porter MacLeod shoves past the ref and kicks SBK in the gut just as he was on his feet. He whips Johnny styles into the corner so hard, that the momentum takes Porter off his feet. SBK goes sternum-first into the turnbuckle and bounces out to mid ring. Porter crawls over and covers him.

-1-

-2-

SBK gets a shoulder up, barely.

Rick—Styles isn’t beaten yet.

Matt—We’ve seen this from the Strike Back Kid a thousand times before. He will fight til the last fume in the tank is burnt up.

Porter looks at the ref and claps his hands three times. The ref snakes his head and holds up two fingers. Porter dismisses him with a wave. Porter drags SBK up with a handful of hair and pelts him with right hands. SBK swings his arms to deflect the last blow and fights back, stinging Porter with a couple of quick rights and whipping him off the ropes. SBK tries to leapfrog him, but Porter puts on the brakes and hits a running Yakuza kick when Johnny lands. Porter drops down to cover.

-1-

-2-

Johnny kicks out again.

Rick—I thought for sure Porter had him that time!

Matt—Was a big kick to the face.

Porter shoots the ref a glare and then starts pounding SBK in the face with lefts and rights until the ref finally gets in his face. Porter shoves the ref off and brings Styles to his feet. He shoves Johnny into the corner and tries to follow with a running clothesline, but SKB gets his boots up and Porter runs right into them. Porter staggers around and comes for another round, Johnny hops up to sit on the top rope and MacLeod runs into his knees. Johnny grabs his head before he gets away and hits him with a tornado DDT. He rolls off Porter and gets to his feet quickly, bouncing off the far ropes, flipping and connecting with a Rolling Thunder Senton. The crowd pops as he flips around and covers Porter.

-1-

-2-

Shoulder up, barely.

Rick—Only a two count from that outburst.

Matt—This guy’s a fighter.

Johnny kneels beside Porter, catching his breath a moment. Then he gets to his feet. Porter comes up swinging, but SBK blocks and tags him. Porter tries again and gets the same result. Johnny follows up with a kick an hits the ropes, jumping up and flooring Porter MacLeod with a rocker dropper.

Rick—Face first into the mat.

Matt—With Johnny Styles’ 225 pounds all behind it.

Johnny covers.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick—NO!!!

Matt—HOW DID PORTER MACLEOD GET HIS SHOULDER UP?

Johnny shakes his head, now it’s his turn to look at the ref. he holds up two fingers questioningly. The ref nods, holding up two fingers about 1/4 of an inch apart. SBK shakes his head and follows Porter to his feet. SBK delivers a knife-edge chop.

Crowd: WHOO!

And another.

And again.

And one more?

He backs Porter into the ropes and sends him for the ride, but Porter reverses and sends SBK instead. Johnny comes at Porter with a full head of steam. Porter side steps and throws Johnny over the top rope. Johnny hangs on to the rope as Porter Turns aroud holding his arms high in celebration.

Rick—Uh, Porter, he didn’t go…

Matt—Vintage SBK here!

SBK skins the cat back into the ring and comes after Porter. MacLeod turns around at the last second and pulls the ref in the way. Johnny stops awkwardly, almost hitting the referee. Porter shoves the ref out of the way, and while his back is turned he kicks Johnny, and every man in the arena winces.

Rick—Right in the testicles.

Matt—Porter MacLeod kicks a field goal. He split the uprights.

Rick—I don’t think the Scots play American football.

Matt—Well, does soccer have uprights to split?

Rick—I don’t think so.

Johnny is doubled over in considerable pain. By the time the ref turns around, Porter has gotten a running start and Thesz-pressed SBK. He pulls his kilt over SBK’s head…

Rick—Oh god…

Matt—Gags audibly.

…and pounds the shit out of him.

Rick—God, that’s so vile.

Matt—I hope he’s not going “true scot” under that thing.

Rick—True Scot?

Matt—[singing]
Well a Scotsman clad in kilt left a bar on evening fair
And one could tell by how we walked that he drunk more than his share
He fumbled round until he could no longer keep his feet
Then he stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street
Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh
He stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street

Rick—Okay, stop.

Matt—[singing]
About that time two young and lovely girls just happened by
And one says to the other with a twinkle in her eye
See yon sleeping Scotsman so strong and handsome built
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt

Rick—Please, no…

Matt—[singing]
They crept up on that sleeping Scotsman quiet as could be
Lifted up his kilt about an inch so they could see
And there behold, for them to see, beneath his Scottish skirt
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth

Rick—There’s a match…

Matt—[singing]
They marveled for a moment, then one said we must be gone
Let's leave a present for our friend, before we move along
As a gift they left a blue silk ribbon, tied into a bow
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show

Rick—Porter MacLeod has a side arm wrench on SBK, uh, going back to work on the one he’s injured.

Matt—[singing]
Now the Scotsman woke to nature's call and stumbled towards a tree
Behind a bush, he lifts his kilt and gawks at what he sees
And in a startled voice he says to what's before his eyes.
“O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize”
“O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize”

Rick—Never…ever…ever…ever…ever…DO THAT AGAIN?

Matt—So do you think he’s packing under that kilt?

Rick—EVER!

Porter MacLeod wrenches on the arm lock, SBK refuses to tap. He holds his other arm up, garnering support from the crowd. He rolls to the side and gets his feet under him. Porter still has hold of Johnny Styles’ arm and turns into him. Johnny jerks his hand free, grabs Porter’s legs and takes him down. He holds his legs apart and drops his feet into Porter MacLeod’s stomach. Porter rolls away from Johnny holding his stomach.

Rick—Borderline move from Johnny Styles there.

Matt—I think he crossed the border.

Rick—Fair play to him then. Porter MacLeod wasn’t even sneaky when he did it.

Both men lie on the mat for a few seconds. The ref counts, but by 5 SBK is back on his feet. He stalks over to Porter MacLeod and helps him to his feet. SBK lifts him up, spins and hits a Manhattan Drop. Porter MacLeod is left stumbling again, holding his tenders. Johnny sprints off the ropes and hits a flying forearm to bring the fans to their feet. He kicks up and they get louder!

Rick—Johnny’s starting to feel it now!

Matt—He’s going up.

Johnny climbs the turnbuckles, stopping as his foot is on the top and pointing one finger into the air. He gets to the top rope and turns around slowly, setting his sights on Porter MacLeod. There’s a little stumble, but he leaps off, flips in the air…and just misses a frog splash as Porter MacLeod rolls out of the way.

Rick—Nobody there!

Matt—Porter either had that scouted or he was lucky.

Johnny Styles is just lying on the mat as Porter MacLeod looms over him. He stomps. Johnny rolls away. Porter stomps again. Johnny rolls away again. Porter stomp-chases him til Johnny Styles crawls to the ropes. He pulls himself to his knees with the middle rope. Porter helps him up the rest of the way, whips him off the ropes and levels him with a shoulder block. Porter stands over Johnny, sizes him up, and drops a fist into his face. He stays on one knee beside Johnny an pelts him with right hands. About the time the ref is about to interject, Porter stands and drags Johnny up with him. He knees SBK in the stomach hard and locks him up, pointing to the sky.

Rick—Uh oh…

Matt—I think it’s time for Johnny to take a swim.

Rick—Bottom of the Loch.

Porter lifts Johnny styles up and holds him aloft, showing off his strength. Then Johnny Kicks his legs and slips off behind Porter MacLeod, grabbing his head and wrapping his legs around The Boss on the way down.

Rick—THE LONG NAP!

Matt—Johnny’s got it on him really good, too.

Rick—Porter MacLeod is locked up, middle of the ring. He’s got nowhere to go. Johnny’s wrenching on it for all it’s worth.

Porter Macleod kicks his legs, to no avail. He reaches for the ropes, but they aren’t close enough. He turns, planting his hands and rolling over. Johnny braces with his free hand and rolls Porter MacLeod into the middle of the ring before he can grab the ropes.

Rick—That had to take a lot of energy, there’s no way he can do it again.

Porter MacLeod tried to roll over again. He gets one hand on the mat, tried to fight his other one over, and collapses. Finally he taps out.

Rick—Another win on a long list of them for Johnny Styles.

Matt—He’s ready for Crimson Skull.

Heather Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, the Strike Back Kid…Johnny STYLES!

Johnny kneels in the middle of the ring as “God’s Gonna Cut You Down” plays again and the referee raises his hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected Milkshake

Libbeh's Milkshake Shop...located...wherever the fuck Libbeh is from.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We return from a commercial and Heather Thompson is standing in the center of the ring, ready to introduce the next match of the night

Heather Thompson – Are next match of the night is a tag-team match. Introducing first weighing in at 220 pounds, representing the Human Highlight Reels … Steel Angel!

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.
Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match

Rick – Steel Angel is ready to get back on the winning side of things, after coming up just short in the epic Trip to Oblivion match.

Matt – What a main event that was last weekend, Steel Angel once again failing to win a match he designed. If you ask me, I think it’s time to go back to the drawing board if you ask me

Heather Thompson – And introducing next his partner weighing in at 150 pounds, also representing the Human Highlight Reels … Rosalie Knight!

The lights go down for a moment, and there is a moment of silence as the pyrotechnics begin a low, steady burn at the edge of the stage. Suddenly, the opening strains of Flameheart blast over the speakers, and the flames erupt into high gouts of flame, and in the light it’s revealed that a white-cloaked Rosalie Knight is there in center of the stage, kneeling on one knee with her forehead pressed to the hilt of a large prop sword. About the fourth measure of the song (and the third eruption of flames), she rises to her feet and pulls back the hood of the white cloak slowly. She lifts the sword high and shouts out a long, wordless battle cry, turning so that the fans can see her warrior spirit and join in. She begins to chant “knight! Knight!” as she crosses from one end of the stage to another while the music drops in volume, but picks up in tempo and intensity. Once the crowd is roaring, she strides confidently down the ramp, not too fast, with the spotlight following her and her cloak billowing out behind her. She carries the sword low and ready, a symbol of the fight that faces her and her will to win. She reaches the ring and hands off her sword, removes her cloak and hands it off as well, and drops to one knee there in her corner, the same pose in which she started, in time with the final beat of the music. The lights return.

Rick – Rosalie Knight, the first lady of the Human Highlight Reels set to team up with Steel Angel here.

Matt – Rosa is no stranger to Ruby Winters, we watched last weekend as Rosalie Knight defeated Ruby to become the 3rd ever Queen of Wrestling champion.

Rick – That victory gave the Human Highlight Reels there second championship in the Insurgency. There quickly surprising the dominance of Natural Law

Heather Thompson – Introducing there opponents, first weighing in at 119 pounds. Representing Natural Law … RUBY WINTERS!!!

"Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Rick – Ruby came up just short against Rosalie Knight at Heroes Also Die, and she looks to get herself some revenge against the diva that defeated her for the queen of wrestling champion

Matt – You can see revenge just oozing off her face tonight

Heather Thompson – And introducing her partner weighing in at 247 pounds, also representing Natural Law … PARKER WAYDE!!!

The remixed version of ‘Like This’ blasts through the arena PA system to absolutely zero reaction from the crowd. Green and gold lights flicker across the top of the titantron that comes to life with the video for Parker Wayde

That's when I grab the knot throw it up in the sky
Let it come down slow watch it all fly

The curtain to the left of the stage jerks back and Parker Wayde finally comes into the view of the IWF fans. Wearing gold trunks with the words Instant Impact written across the back in green stylized letters the six-foot-two Natural Law member walks across the stage and looks out into the crowd, before heading to the ring to join his partner Ruby Winters

Rick – Parker Wayde has made an impact since singing to IWF

Matt – He made the right career choice by joining up with Natural Law

The ref takes a second to look over all four superstars before calling for the bell

Tag Team Match
Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde

[DING DING DING]

Steel Angel and Parker lock up inside the ring. Fighting back and forth to get the advantage, both men drive their legs to get over in leverage. Steel Angel pushes Parker back into the neutral corner. The referee calls for a break, and Steel makes a clean break.

Rick – Steel Angel showing respect for the newest member of Natural Law

Matt – It’s only a matter of time before that respect aspect goes right out the window, Natrual Law are some dirty mofo’s

The two wrestlers lock up again, with the same result as Steel Angel sends Parker into the corner. This time, before the referee can even get there, he hits a knife-edge chop. The impact registers to all in attendance, despite the din of the crowd and the American Airlines Arena combining for excellent acoustics. Parker only takes three of the chops before his arms shoot forward, clutching Steel Angel’s head to switch their positions in the neutral corner. He wastes no time unloading with hard left after hard right to the face with palm strikes

Rick – Parker Wayde has to know he doesn’t want to get into an extended striking contest with Steel Angel.

Matt – I don’t think he cares at the moment

Steel covers up as best he can, while the ref warns off Parker. Wayde backs away, and when Steel uncovers, Parker runs in with a clothesline. Steel takes it, then is pulled into a headlock and taken out of the corner via bulldog. Steel pushes Parker off of him, with Parker stopping himself from going forward after two wide steps. Steel Angel tries to hit a clothesline that doesn’t connect, with Parker ducking under and putting space between he and Steel Angel. When Steel turns around, Parker holds his hands out as though asking Steel to stop. Parker then points to the side, where Steel looks up just in time to see the Ruby Winters springboard dropkick hit him in the face to take him down

Rick - Great teamwork off of the blind tag by Natural Law

Ruby hooks the leg of Steel Angel, the ref quickly drops to make the cover

-1-

- 2 –

Rick – And Steel Angel easily kicks out

Matt – Ruby came out of no where!

Steel keeps himself in the match, Rosalie unable to help as Parker stood off in the ring to keep him out. As Parker Wayde leaves the ring, Ruby Winters stomps on Steel Angel’s chest. Steel doesn’t take many hits before he grabs her foot and pushes her away. Steel is able to get to his feet, taking a flying dropkick that puts him back down. Ruby sprints to her corner, tagging Parker back into the match, he slides in at Steel with another dropkick that lays out Steel for the standing elbow drop from Parker. And Parker drops on top of Steel for another cover

-1-

- 2 –

Rick – Again Steel Angel kicks out

Matt – Parker has to know it’s going to take more then a few dropkicks to keep Steelio down

Rick – Guess he’s banking on Steel still feeling the effects of the Trip to Oblivion match

Parker guides Steel up by the head, Steel slapping the hands away. A hard right hand knocks Parker off-balance. Steel follows with a knife-edge chop to the top of his chest, beginning series of alternating punches and chops, beating Parker to the ropes and using the Irish Whip. On the return, Parker ducks underneath the haymaker and grabs Steel in a rear waist lock. Steel moves forward to the ropes, throwing his weight into the ropes to use the snapback to get Parker off of him. As Parker rolls backward, Steel turns around and rushes Parker, who tumbles to the side and secures the School Boy hold

-1-

Rick – Parker kicks out at the count of one

Parker puts Steel Angel into a side headlock to control him on the way up. Steel uses his core strength to pull them back to the ropes, pushing Parker off of his head. Parker hits the opposite ropes, latching on to stop himself. Baiting Steel, Parker waits for the HHR member to charge in, ducking a clothesline and again grabbing him with the rear waistlock. Steel takes his body to the ropes, but instead of Parker rolling out, he pulls Steel down with a roll up. But before Steel is covered, out of the blue Steel tag’s Rosa without Parker realizing. Rosalie comes into the ring and drives an elbow into Parker’s head

Rick – The Human Highlight Reels using the same blind tag move, tricking Parker into pinning the non-legal man.

Matt - It didn’t hurt that Steel Angel trapped Parker in position with a rear waistlock to prevent the escape from the elbow drop.

Rosalie Knight brings Parker to his feet and lays in with punches with both hands, putting her waist into the swing along with the shoulders. Parker hits a flat-soled gut kick, which briefly stuns Rosalie before she uses an eye poke to take control again. Parker is backed to the ropes with more slaps, getting an Irish Whip and rebounding from the other side of the ring, coming back into a back elbow from Rosa that knocks him down. Rosalie drops to make the cover

-1-

- 2-

Rick – This time its Parker Wayde kicking out of the quick cover

Rosalie takes the leg and pulls Parker back over to her corner. Rosalie tags Steel Angel back in, Steel enters the ring and begins stomping Parker all over while Rosalie keeps Parker immobile with a standing toehold. After the referee sends Rosalie out of the ring, Steel brings Parker back off of the mat, pushing him into back into his corner and hitting a few back elbows. Steel tags Rosalie back in, together The Human Highlight Reels sending Parker into a neutral corner with an Irish Whip. Steel Angel whips Rosalie in to hit the corner clothesline, with Rosalie clearing out for the Steel Angel corner splash. Steel steps away, with Rosalie running in and jumping onto Parker’s thighs, falling backward with a head clutch to send him over with the Monkey Flip

Rick – What team work! Rosalie Knight tosses Parker to the waiting arms of Steel Angel for the Powerbomb to facebuster!

Steel Angel has to clear out due to ring time, with the referee dropping to make the cover

-1-

-2-

Ruby Winters comes rushing into the ring and slides sending her boots right in the face of Rosalie

Rick – Ruby Winter makes the save!

Matt – Both teams not giving up an inch

Rick – Ruby and Rosalie have some tension between them since Rosa beat Ruby for the Queen of Wrestling championship

Ruby Winters ducks back into her corner, as Rosa smirks and again rolls up Parker in a Small Package

-1-

- 2-

Rick – Another kick out by Parker Wayde

Rosalie Knight stands up, finding that Parker stays low and takes her off of her feet with a Single Leg Trip followed by a lateral press! Rosalie quickly rolls over and gets to her hands and knees before Parker traps her with the Triangle Choke, but instead Parker drives his knee into Rosalie’s head and makes the cover

-1-

-2-

Rick – Another cover and another kickout.

Matt – A Shitload of close calls here thus far Rick

Rosalie escapes that pin, she finds that Parker Wayde isn’t attempting another flash pin but crawling back to his corner to make the tag. Rosalie stops him with a stomp just before contact, jawing at Ruby Winters with extra tongue action. Rosalie swipes at Ruby Winters, getting her some admonishment from the referee

Rick - You can just feel the hatred between these ladies here tonight!

Matt – Who doesn’t like some fiery Girl on Girl action?!

Rosalie brings Parker up in the front facelock, but can’t get the DDT as Parker drops to his knees and pushes away. Rosa answers with a boot to the chest and then holds Parker’s head in place as she strikes down with another series of punches and slaps. Parker Wayde covers up, hunching forward. Rosalie simply punches at the back of his head, but the referee tells her to stop. When Rosalie stands up to respect the break, Parker crawls through Rosalie’s legs and tags in Ruby Winters, Ruby comes charging into the ring and connects with a slingshot headscissors!

Rick – What a takedown by Ruby Winters!

Matt – Rosalie paying for being just a little to close to Natural Law’s corner

Ruby charges across the ring and spears Steel off the corner, she turns back to Rosalie, who is waiting for Ruby and kicks her legs, causing her a lot of pain but not enough to keep her from getting up and smacking her with the backfist, pimp hand style. Rosa shakes out her legs, taking Ruby to the ropes and sending her away with the Irish Whip. Ruby returns into the boot to the midsection, doubling her over as Rosalie takes to the side ropes and returns with the high-jumping dropkick at the side of Ruby’s head, but Ruby rolls out the way and Rosalie catches nothing but matt

Rick - Ruby Winters evades and quickly turns the tide!

Ruby Winters stops the stomping just long enough to drop a knee onto Rosalie’s head, going for the pin

-1-

-2-

Rick – Rosalie Knight kicks out in the nick of time

Ruby stays on the offensive, pulling Rosalie up to a seat and locking in a Cobra Clutch submission, turning it over into a back mounted Cobra Clutch

Rick – What a submission hold by Ruby Winters

Matt – I find that move extremely hot!

Rick – I bet you do, but check out Rosalie Knight. She’s using all her strength to push herself up to relieve the pressure!

Ruby Winters isn’t afraid to abandon a submission that isn’t working, releasing Rosalie’s arms as she gets to her hands and knees. She simply drops the leg over the back of her head and drives her face straight down into the matt, before hooking her leg

-1-

- 2-

Rick – Not enough to keep the Queen of Wrestling down!

Ruby Winters takes to the ropes over by her own corner, and awaits the rise of Rosalie, who turns around into the failed Spear, as Rosalie sidesteps! Ruby saves enough of the impact to roll through to her feet, but a running boot to the face takes Ruby down hard, and Rosalie wastes no time in returning every single stomp to the face of Ruby Winters

Rick – These girls are going all in here tonight

Matt – Parker is screaming for Ruby to make the tag!

Rick – And Steel looks ready to get into the ring and really bring the house down

Rosalie drags Ruby over to the HHR corner and bringing in Steel Angel, who returns the favor on the earlier dropkicks by stuffing her into a seat with Ruby Winters holding her there with a boot. Steel Angel bounces off the ropes and returns with a rarely-seen hesitation superkick to Ruby Winter’s face, snapping her head back and leaving her limp. Steel Angel pulls her away from the turnbuckles and makes the cover

-1-

- 2-

Rick – Parker Wayde sneaks in and saves the match for Natural Law

Parker pulls Steel Angel off of the cover, which brings in Rosalie to throw punches around like goodie bags at a child’s birthday party. Steel Angel leaves Ruby to help attend to Parker Wayde, who gets backed into the ropes and whipped off, returning into a double vertical press that he reverses into a DDT on both members of The Human Highlight Reels

Rick - That lit up the crowd.

Matt - The referee’s sending Parker Wayde out, but the damage is done! This is Ruby’s best time to try to make a tag!

Rick - But she’s in enemy territory, stuck by the HHR corner with both members wrestlers between her and her partner. She looks the worse for wear, but if she’s going to move it has to be now.

With the capacity crowd booing on Ruby Winters, hoping she doesn’t make a tag in to her partner, Ruby Winters gets to her feet and staggers over to her corner. Ruby is there, pulling herself up on the ropes, and even though she doesn’t actually make any threatening moves toward her, she still receives an elbow to the face for her trouble. Steel Angel moves in with a forearm, rocking Ruby Winters and knocking her back into the HHR corner. Steel Angel rears back and charges Ruby in the corner, but he misses his corner spear and goes through the ropes as Ruby Winters sits up on the top turnbuckle! Steel Angel hits the ring post, jarring his shoulder. As Steel tries to get out, Ruby Winters is right there to hit him with the corner dropkick to keep him in position. Rosalie tries to take advantage, but Ruby Winters uses the Drop Toehold and sends Rosalie tripping headfirst into Steel Angel’s groin!

Matt - Oh, ouch…

Rosalie rolls off to the apron, with Steel kneeling and holding his crotch in obvious man-pain. Ruby Winters leaves the HHR corner and crawls on her hands and knees to get back to her corner, where Parker Wayde is awaiting the hot tag and comes in on fire! With Steel still immobilized, Parker Wayde surges across the ring and pulls Steelio into a double underhook, but Steel Angel presses forward to stop the move and goes into a double leg takedown that he rolls over into a bridging pin!

-1-

- 2-

Rick – Parker kicks out, keeping this match alive

Steel Angel tries to keep things together, meeting Parker with a couple of forearms, then a toe kick to double him over. Steel pulls Parker into the standing headscissors, pulling Parker up with the powerbomb but Parker slips out down the back. Steel spins around with the clothesline but it doesn’t matter because Parker hits the Shoulder Breaker

Rick – Parker Wayde connects with what he calls the shoulder breaker!

Parker hooks the leg and attempts a cover

-1-

-2-

Rosalie Knight rushes into the ring to make the save, she attempts to drop and elbow to break up the count but Parker Wayde rolls away from the pin, allowing Rosalie to hurt mistakenly hit Steel Angel on the attempted interference. Parker stands up and kicks Rosalie in the midsection, doubling her over. Parker Wayde grabs whatever he can on Rosalie and runs her to the ropes and tosses her over the top rope and out of the ring! Steel Angel uses the distraction for a School Boy pin!

-1-

-2-

Rick – And again Parker Kicks out!

Parker Wayde gets free, but loses priority to the boot to the face from Steel Angel, putting him down on the mat. Steel Angel brings Parker back to his feet and looks to deliver the Last Rites, but Parker pushes him away. Steel Angel goes to the ropes, returning with a Dropkick to knee followed by spin kick to face, Steel Angel climbs to the top rope, he looks around ready to fly and end this match, but Ruby Winters leaps on the ropes and connects with the Beauty Sleep! Sending Steel Angel crashing off the top rope, Parker Wayde quickly hooks the leg!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[DING DING DING]

Rick – Ruby Winters just came out of no where and dropped Steel Angel

Matt – And Natural Law walks away with the victory over the Human Highlight Reels!

Heather Thompson – Here is your winners … Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde … NATURAL LAW!

Rick - This match was as intense as expected...

Matt – You have to feel like this isn’t over between these two stables

Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde roll out the ring and walk up the steel ramp smiling at there hard fought victory. Rosalie Knight helps Steel Angel to his feet as they watch Natural Law celebrate there victory before the camera fades to the back of the lockeroom

The feed fades into the lockeroom area, where we see Robbie Hart checking himself out in the mirror and adjusting his IWF official stripped shirt. There is a knock on the door, and Chad Mason walks into the room dressed in his gear and the world Championship around his waste.

Robbie Hart
‘Out of everyone who could walk into my lockeroom, you would be the last person I expect.’

Chad Mason
“I’m here, because the way I see it you owe me a favor”

Robbie smirks and turns away from the mirror to face Chad Mason

Robbie Hart
‘I think your heads still a little fogged up from injuries suffered from the trip to oblivion, because I don’t owe you a fucking thing’

Chad Mason
“I accepted your challenge for From the Ashes, I could have said no. I could have given Steel Angel a 3rd shot. But instead I accepted to defend this championship against you. Like I said you owe me”

Robbie Hart
‘And let me guess, you want me to sway tonight’s main event your way in return?’

Chad Mason
“You’re not as stupid as I thought you were.”

Robbie Hart
‘You already accepted the challenge Chad, even if I went out there and called the match in Hostyle’s favor, nothing would change are date at FTA’

Chad Mason
“Maybe so, but I can promise you a fair shot at this championship. If you were to lend a hand tonight, I could guarantee Natural Law won’t be a factor in our match.”

Robbie looks at the World Championship and quickly finds the offer very interesting

Chad Mason
“And let’s not forget who would be the victim in all of this. The same guy who defeated you, ending your incredible run as High Impact Champion. Hostyle Jones made you look like a bitch for an entire month. I know you’ve been itching at the chance for some revenge. I’m just giving you an added bonus”

Robbie Hart nods his head

Robbie Hart
‘I get my revenge, you get a victory over Hostyle, and I don’t have to worry about Natural Law come From The Ashes?”

Chad Mason
“It’s an offer you really can’t refuse”

Robbie Hart
‘It’s an offer that sounds to good to be true’

Chad Mason
“Hold up your end tonight, and I’ll hold up mine end in three weeks”

Chad turns to leave Robbie’s lockeroom, but stops briefly before walking out the door

Chad Mason
“Maybe if you don’t fuck this opportunity, there might even be a spot for you in Natural Law”

Chad Mason walks out of the lockeroom with a smirk on his face, Robbie watches him leave shaking his head in response. Before the scene fades to ringside

Rick – Things just took a turn for the worse for Hostyle Jones

Matt – Robbie never officially accepted Chad’s offer

Rick – How can he not accept it? Chad’s giving Robbie everything he could ever want, and all he has to do is screw a guy he already hates

Matt – Hostyle’s fucked!

Rick – In any case it’s time for are main event of the night![/b]

Heather Thompson – It is time for are main event of the night, this match is for one fall. Introducing first the guest referee for tonight’s match …

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of boo's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stands in shock, trying desperately to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he steadily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the erupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the boo's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands holding up the High Impact Championship. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to separate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson - From Las Vegas NV... standing six feet tall, weighing in at One hundred and seventy three pounds... He is the "Decepticon" ... Ladies and Gentlemen, Robbie... HAAARRRTTTT!!!!!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Pretty Boy

The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly waiting to get ready to call the match.

Heather Thompson – Introducing next weighing in at 235 pounds, healing from New York City, New York. He is the current World Heavyweight Champion … CHAD MASON!!!

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks and the two begin walking to the ring.

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad.

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, and then hops down, loosening up and getting ready for the match.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, weighing in at 232 pounds and heals from Atlantic City, New Jersey. He is the current High Impact Champion … HOSTYLE JONES!!!

Static comes across the titantron as the lights dim and a green mist fills the entrance ramp. Hostyle Jones entrance video cuts in as Immortal by Adema plays through the arena speakers as Hostyle Jones steps out onto the entrance ramp with the High Impact Championship around his waist. He walks from side to side of the guardrails slapping five to the fans in the front row, all while swaying like a plane to the rythem of the music. Hostyle gets down to the ring, and looks into the ring at Marcus Silverstone, he then climbs the ring apron and springboards into the ropes as the crowd goes nuts.

Hostyle runs forward straight after handing his High Impact Championship over to the IWF Official, and gets right in to the face of Chad Mason. Robbie Hart separates the two men and sends them both to there corners before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected Mainevent
Special Guest Referee: Robbie Hart
Chad Mason vs Hostyle Jones

[DING DING DING]

Hostyle shoots a few choice words to Robbie, leaving the window open for Chad Mason to land a cheap shot right between the legs of Hostyle. The leader of Human Highlight Reels leans against the ropes looking up at Robbie who holds his arms out as if to say he didn’t see anything.

Rick – Robbie Hart’s already playing favorites

Matt – Maybe he didn’t see the low blow

Rick – Chad did it right in front of him!

Matt – Maybe he needs glasses, you can’t actually say Robbie Hart is gonna call the match in Chad’s favor, when there set to face off on the grandest stage of them all in less then three weeks time?

Hostyle regains his composure as Chad calls Hostyle out for a test of strength. Hostyle gives an uneasy look to Chad Mason before locking up with Chad. The two go back and forth before Chad starts to get the upper hand; Hostyle drives a knee right into the midsection of Chad doubling him over. With out missing a beat Hostyle bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Chad right in the face

Rick – Hostyle may have kicked Chad Mason into a whole different zip code with that dropkick

Hostyle Jones shoots Robbie a look before dropping down and hooking the leg of Chad Mason. Robbie slowly drops to the matt to make the cover

[b]-1-

-2-

Chad Mason easily kicks out of the slow count, and Hostyle gets right into the face of Robbie Hart.

Rick – Even you have to admit that was the world’s slowest cover

Matt – My grandmother could count faster then that! And she’s been dead for the past two years!

Hostyle pushes Robbie Hart, and the pretty boy pushes Hostyle back and then points at Chad Mason who was slowly getting back up. Hostyle grabs Chad by the head and looks to Irish Whip him, but Chad reverse it and sends Hostyle crashing into the corner. Chad backs up to the opposite corner, and charges towards Hostyle, But before Chad can even connect with the splash Robbie Hart comes out of no where and drops Chad Mason with the Deadicator!

Rick – What the hell is Robbie Hart doing? He just dropped Chad Mason with the Deadicator!?

Matt – Robbie came out of no where and caught Chad in midstride

Hostyle smirks before dropping down and locking in the modified Camel Clutch! Chad Mason puts up a faint fight before he taps out; Robbie quickly calls for the bell

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson – Here is you winner via submission … HOSTYLE JONES!

Rick – I can’t believe what we just saw, Robbie Hart just coast the World Champion a victory

Matt – The number one contender just dropped the champion like a bad habit Rick

Hostyle and Robbie Hart stand face to face, and the crowed is on there feet waiting to see the two enemies come to blow. Hostyle smirks and Robbie Hart follows suit, before pulling off his official shirt reviling a Human Highlight Reel tee-shirt. Hostyle and Robbie shake hands and embrace in a bro hug.

Rick – Does this mean what I think it meant?

Matt – Robbie Hart has joined the Human Highlight Reels!

Robbie Hart retrives the High Impact Championship and the IWF World Heavyweight championship. He hands the HI belt to Hostyle and the two men stand over Chad Mason both arm to arm and both holding up the championships, as as Immortal by Adema hits the PA system. Robbie looks at the championship before dropping It on to the chest of Chad Mason. As the two men roll out of the ring, with the crowed cheering them as they make there way up the ramp.

Rick – I don’t think anyone seen this coming, Robbie Hart is the newest member of HHR

Matt – It shocked the shit outta me, and you gotta believe Robbie just evened the odds come From The Ashes

Rick – I can’t wait to see what happens next week! That’s all the time we have for this week

Matt – I’m literally speechless

The camera gets a shot of Chad Mason laying in the center of the ring with the World Championship laying across his chest, before the scene fades to the IWF logo …

Copyright Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected   Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLVI: Heroes Ressurected
Page 1 of 1