Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby   Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Roleplay here.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Gotta do some work   Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm

"In this world Life is a open book"

-The scene opens with Sean Libby walking into his home with Serai Leone sitting on a couch reading a book-

Serai Leone:
Your home!

-Serai gets up and hugs Sean as they share a kiss-

Sean Libby:
Yes I am. Heh did you see me on TV?

Serai Leone:
Yep, you looked great. And your promo was going good till Tim came out. Why? Does he not like your promos or something?

Sean Libby:
Haha no hun. Tim and me go back when IWF first opened. If he had anything against me he'd tell me to my face. He only came out to basically boost my confidence. Plus he gave me a match at From The Ashes! People would think if I just came back I wouldn't but I made the challenge to Tim and were fighting at FTA babe.

Serai Leone:
Do you ever remember facing him before?

Sean Libby:
I don't think I ever did. I only remember being a Tag match with him but thats about it.

Serai Leone:
I think you should go to the gym Sean. You've been out for awhile and your muscles...Kinda flat now babe.

Sean Libby:
Thats not what you said the other night

-Serai punches Sean's arm-

Sean Libby:
Ow, hey! Haha

-Serai continues to punch Sean's arm-

Serai Leone:
Haha Get outta here! Go to the gym.

Sean Libby:
Alright! Alright, I'll go to the gym. Heheh

-Sean smiles at Serai as she smiles back and Sean goes out the door-

Some Time Later

-Sean Libby is walking down the street as cars drive by and people walk by Sean-

-Sean reaches down in his pants and grabs his iPhone and calls dials a number-

DIAL TONE, DIAL TONE, DIAL TO-

???:
Hello mate?

Sean Libby:
Hello Liam.

-The man on the line with Sean is Liam Raines-

Liam Raines:
Well, Sean Libby fella. How can I be of assistance?

Sean Libby:
I need some time in the gym, think you can help me out with some moves that we can spar today?

Liam Raines:
Sure, sure. I'll be there in like ten minutes. Where are you now?

Sean Libby:
I'm walking past a Walgreens... ( Neutral ) I think I'll be at the gym in five minutes. I'll see you there.

Liam Raines:
Alrighty I'll see ya then mate. Farewell.

Sean Libby:
...Goodbye.

-Sean puts his phone in his pocket and continues walking-

15 Minutes Later

-Sean is kicking with a Kicking partner whose holding his up for Sean to kick-

Spar Partner:
1! 2 1! 1 2 1 1 2!

-Each time the partner yells a number Sean kicks one of the man's arm's 1 being Sean's left leg 2 being Sean's right-

-Liam Raines comes behind Sean-

Liam Raines:
Hey Libb- AH!

-As Liam said "Hey" Sean turns around and almost kicks Liam's head

Sean Libby:
Oops. Sorry Liam.

Liam Raines:
Christ! Are you trying to kill me?!

Sean Libby:
No. Thought you were some guy who had a problem with me.

Liam Raines:
Well that kick almost knocked me out Libby! Do you even know why your doing this?

Sean Libby:
Yeah, I'm doing this to get ready for From The Ashes coming in two weeks and I'm facing some dude this week at Battlegrounds. Thats pretty much all I'm here for.

Liam Raines:
Well lets do this and get it over with.

Some Time Later(again)

-In a ring, Sean is staggering to stand up with Liam awaiting Sean to get up-

Liam Raines:
Your good Libby, but I think your not ready for this!

-Liam tosses Sean to the ropes and Sean runs to Liam and Liam proforms a Flapjack with Sean not being able to protect his face from the landing-

Liam Raines:
Its over fella! Your done!

-Sean lies motionless as Liam picks up Sean and puts him in a Samoan drop position-

-As Liam is about to slam Sean forward Sean gets off Liam-

-A confused Liam turns around to see Sean up and misses a clothesline and turns around into a Irish Shot to the face as Sean also falls but is on his back-

-Sean kicks up and hangs on the ropes for leverage as he pants-

Sean Libby:
*pant* *pant* That was...*pant* Great Liam. Thanks.

-Sean goes to leave the ring just as Liam gets up-

Sean Libby:
Oh want more? Okay.

-Liam gets up and looks around and meets Sean who kicks Liam's gut and Stunners him as Liam goes down to a knee is met with a superkick to the face-

Sean Libby:
WOO! I'm back people, and I'm better than ever!

-Sean jumps over the ropes and highfives people in the gym as the scene goes black-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby   Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:04 pm

"So a lot of you will be wondering..why, oh why, did Matt Rydell attack Zlatan Jax so brutally after last weeks match?"

The instantly recognisable voice of Matt Rydell blares through the arena, as the man himself steps through the curtain to a chorus of boos from the IWF faithful. Dressed in his ring gear, microphone in hand, Rydell prepares to drop a knowledge bomb on the IWF fans.

"And to those people, I say this. You're an idiot."

Rydell smirks, as the IWF fans boo him even louder.

"You see, if you had listened to a word I said last week, you would know exactly why I attacked Zlatan. He was the epitome of everything I am fighting against. He is lazy, he is talentless, and he has no interest in improving himself. And whilst you people were happy to accept this, and didn't force him to improve, to rise above the state of averageness he was stuck in, I will not allow things like this to happen. And so, after I made short work of him, and picked up a victory on my return, I took it upon myself to put him out of his misery. He was 'Old Yeller', and he needed to be taken around the back of the shed. And just like the farmer shot Old Yeller, I killed off Zlatan Jax, with the greatest if ease."

"But for those of you who are worried about whether I have finished with my crusade, do not fear. Because I am far from down. And tonight, my latest target is Sean Libby. You're beloved, Sean Libby."

"From what I've seen since my return, Libby is the resident funny man, here in IWF. Always cheerful, friends with everyone in the locker room, and constantly trying to make people laugh. But as far as I can see, Libby's focus isn't on his career, it's on making everybody like him. And that's not good enough. If Sean wanted to make people laugh, he should have became a comedian. But this is professional wrestling. This is my turf, and I will not allow Libby to desecrate the name of the sport I love, with his poor jokes and disgusting humour. So tonight, once I beat Libby in the middle of the ring, maybe I'll take him out too. For the good of the company."

Rydell drops the microphone, and saunters back to the backstage area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby   Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby
Page 1 of 1