Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:50 am

Alright folks, feedback has been a little relaxed of late, so I've provided a handy-dandy format to show everyone how it's done. Please use it. A big thank you to Hostyle Jones, who wrote a superb pair of matches and segments filling in for CC. It's Tuesday Night, and I'm going to bed soon. There will be no chat box banning if I see a good number of replies left here. Use the form. If you don't then it should be because you're pulling an Alison and going above and beyond the fucking call. Otherwise, I expect to see some replies here.

Best Match:

Best Segment:

Top Performer This Week:

Favorite Moment(s):

Favorite Commercial:

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card):

Show Rating (1-10):

Comments:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:32 am

Best Match: Styg vs. SBK classic

Best Segment: Me playing mind games and standing tall over Marcus and DA

Top Performer This Week: SBK Johnny Styles

Favorite Moment(s): Me using a Syco mask and breathing fire (who would of thought to use hot chilli peppers?)

Favorite Commercial: The penis enlargement cream made me laugh

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): All the matches at FTA 2

Show Rating (1-10): 10

Comments: Pretty solid show, I thought the beatdown on Chad was kinda odd seeing that Steel would be more incline to hurt Chad after everything he's been through. Still though the standing tall segment made up for it, also need I say that the SBK vs Stygain was pure fucking Epic? Again great showing, onward to From the Ashes.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:04 am

Best Match: SBK vs. Stygian

Best Segment: The game show thing with Jinx and the others

Top Performer This Week: 'SBK' Johnny Styles

Favorite Moment(s): Hostyle & Chuck, SBK/Skull/Robbie/Chad/Stygian in the ring, Anna taking out Aubree & Eliza, & Isabella Sanchez & Eliza in the backstage area

Favorite Commercial: Everest College & The Corporate Motto one

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): FTA2 and everything after that, it'll be interesting to see how things play out after the outcome of the PPV

Show Rating (1-10): 9.5

Comments: See I love y'all Razz It's like 11 here, I've got every single one of my meds in my system and a lidocaine patch on so I'm feeling all types of awesome right now lol But great show over all, I really enjoyed it a lot. I thought the matches were really well written, and I loved my match ^_^ (yes I'm being biased lol)
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:07 am

Ruby Winters wrote:
I thought the matches were really well written, and I loved my match ^_^ (yes I'm being biased lol)

That'd be Mr. Hostyle Jones. I liked that match the best myself. Hostyle really stepped up and nailed his shit this week. I'm looking forward to him stepping up more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Best Match: Stygian vs SBK

Best Segment: The opening segment with Sty, Johnny, Robbie, Chad and Crimson.

Top Performer This Week: SBK

Favorite Moment(s): Crimson getting kicked in the face

Favorite Commercial: Commercial here Razz

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): From The Ashes 2, need I say more?

Show Rating (1-10): 9

Comments: Great show, it'll be awesome to see what happens next week.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Best Match: Stygian vs SBK

Best Segment: Tim Patrick's segment

Top Performer This Week: Parker

Favorite Moment(s): The Jinx game

Favorite Commercial: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Razz

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Please end the HHR vs NL storyline...
Also Robbie vs Chad! Be big one boyz

Show Rating (1-10): 7 of 10

Comments: Not bad show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons
Page 1 of 1