Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks   Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm

The show fades in to show the inside of the jam packed KeyArena in Seattle, Washington. All of a sudden, Shadow's Fall - “Final Call” (Re-Edited) blasts throguh the arena speakers as the fans are on there feet... to boo the shit out of Parker Wayde, as he walks through the curtain, his signature cocky grin on his face. He makes his way to the ring, largely ignoring the fans.

Rick- It looks like we’re going to start off tonight with the #1 Contender to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship!

Matt- Not a bad way to start the day, eh?

Rick- Did you mean for that to rhyme?

Matt- …maybe…

Parker Wayde, wielding a microphone in his right hand, makes his way down to the ring and climbs the ringside steps. Parker Wayde then ducks into the ring and brings the microphone up to his lips

Parker Wayde
You know…last week, all I wanted was something simple. After my crushing defeat of that overrated piece of shit, Silas Romero, all I wanted was for Stygian to raise my hand in victory. That’s it. It’s a symbolic gesture that a referee is required to do for the victor of any match. And yet, Stygian just further proved that he is off in his own little world, unwilling or unable to play nicely with others.

“Cry Thunder” suddenly rips out of the house PA system and Stygian comes walking out from backstage, a bemused look on his face and the IWF World Heavyweight Championship slung over his right shoulder. A microphone hangs from his left hand as he walks towards the ring

Rick- Well, that didn’t take long

Matt- I guess the IWF Champ didn’t feel like hearing any more of Parker’s bullshit

Stygian climbs up onto the ring apron and climbs over the top rope. He then brings the microphone up to his mouth

Stygian
Cut the music

The music immediately fades into silence as Stygian continues to focus his attention solely on Parker Wayde

Stygian
You know, Parker, I was about to raise your hand in victory…like you said, it’s the job of the ref to do so for any victor. But see, where it all came apart for me was when you started demanding shit from me. When you started getting up in my face and demanding that I hold your wrist. See Parker…I don’t like your fucking attitude. You’re a self-entitled, greedy little bastard who has clearly risen to the top of this business far too quickly because all the success you’ve enjoyed has definitely gone straight to your fucking head

Parker Wayde laughs as the crowd explodes in applause

Parker Wayde
I’m too cocky? I’ve let my success go to my head? Look in the mirror Styg…you’re the one who has declared himself the Superman of IWF…the shining bright example of how an IWF World Champ is supposed to look and act. And yet here you are, coming out here, taking it upon yourself to lecture people about respect and how I should or shouldn’t be acting?

Parker Wayde steps right up and goes nose to nose with Stygian, neither man backing down

Parker Wayde
I got news for you, Stygian. You don’t intimidate me. I don’t fear you. I don’t fear the path of shattered careers you’ve left behind you since you walked through the front doors of IWF. I don’t fear the Black Dragon hype…and I certainly don’t fear Superman. News flash, Styg. I’m the kryptonite to your Superman. And at Pick Your Poison…I’m going to be the one who is going to step on up and end your overhyped, self-important reign of bullshit.

Stygian slowly brings the mic up to his lips

Stygian
Mind taking a step back…your breath is awful

Parker Wayde sneers in contempt as Stygian continues

Stygian
I’m over hyped? I’m a hypocrite? Parker…you’re the guy who is running around here telling everyone that you’re the future of this business. You’re the one who believes he is God’s gift to wrestling…and yet here you are telling me a self-important hypocrite?

Stygian laughs as he shakes his head

Stygian
I am going to love putting you in your place, Parker. Because you might be the future of IWF…but this ain’t the future, junior.

Stygian holds the IWF World Heavyweight Championship up high in the air as the audience applauds loudly. The camera zooms in on Stygian and Parker Wayde for a moment before fading to the Battle Grounds logo

Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks Bg2012
LIVE from the KeyArena in Seattle, Washington

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the sold out KeyArena in Seattle, Washington. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“STEEL ANGEL FOR IWF CHAMP!” “DIS IS DEF ANGLE KUNTREE!” “EYE LYKE DA DEF ANGLE!” “WHUR HAZ DA DEF ANGLE GOAN?!” “I can spell correctly” “Devlin Raine: Bringer of Pain!” “Black Dragon 4 LYFE!” “Why is Chuck still on TV!?” “ FUTURE UPRISING CHAMP!”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are seated behind the announcer’s table

Rick - Welcome everyone to another week of BattleGrounds! I'm Rick Christain followed alongside with Matt Biggars.

Matt - Parker showing alot of guts standing up to the Heavyweight champion.

Rick - Well in two weeks time these two will fight at Pick Your Poison for the Heavyweight title.

Matt - But tonight we got legend against champion in our main event but here's the kicker: Both members of the Empire and Bad Company will be present as lumberjacks!

Rick - I don't like Stygian's chances, then again Crimson hasen't made any friends with either team as well. It's gonna be an interesting night to say the least.

Matt - But enough about that, we got alot of matches to go through and plently of action. I say we get straight to it.

The camera pans over to Heather Thompson for the first match of the evening.

Heather Thompson - The follow contest is set for one fall!

Blind starts up as the light flash in time with the music, pyro goes off as the are you ready hits....the words FRANCHISE flashes across the screen as John Tolly makes his way down to the ring, he sneers at the crowd as he saunters down the ramp. As he slides into the ring before poseing in the ring

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Champaign weighing 240 pounds, John Trolly!

Rick - Call this a grudge match if you will, Trolly has fought against Johnny Cage twice already. So far he hasen't had any success, tonight is his third attempt at redemption.

Matt - Will it be the charm though?

Heather Thompson - And his opponet.....

The lights dim as "Prepare Yourself" by the Immortals begins to play. The stage light reveal a swirl of greens and blues, as Johnny Cage and Becky Valiant come out from behind the curtain. Cage walks down, wearing his sunglasses and a serious demeanor. Becky walks down grinning and getting the crowd pumped up.

When they reach the ring, Cage jogs up the ring steps and walks halfway down the apron. He finally grins at the audience and a smirk crosses his face as he hops into the ring between the second and top rope. Johnny then holds the second and bottom rope for Becky, as she then enters the ring.

Johnny Cage goes over to the ropes and pulls down on the top rope, stretching out. Becky continues to amp out the crowd, showcasing Johnny Cage.

Heather Thompson - From Hollywood, California weighing 235 pounds........Johnny Cage!

Rick - Well as we've stated before, these two men have fought twice already and still have some unfinished bisnuess. Tonight that gets settled right here in this very ring.

Matt - You would think John would have given up after the last two beatdowns he's received from Johnny Cage.

Rick - He isn't ready to call it quits just yet, if he wins it could really get him back on track.

Matt - That's a big if though as Johnny lately looks unstoppable in the recent weeks.

Ref checks on both men before he signals for the bell.

Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks Match
Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly

[Ding Ding Ding!]

John runs and takes Johnny down with a clothesline, Johnny gets back and kicks John in the gut as he runs with another clothesline attempt. Johnny then drives John back with some clubbing shots to the face forcing John to a corner, the ref steps in and gets Johnny to back off, this allows John to move around the ref and cheap shot Johnny with a forearm to the face knocking him on the mat.

Rick - The action already under way, John able to take down Johnny.

Matt - He's determined to break that losing streak that he has with Johnny. John has already lost twice to him as we've mention before.

John has Johnny in a side headlock, trying to keep his weight on the neck area and wear him down. Johnny moves to a sitting position and tries to slip his hands underneath John's to loosen the grip. Once that fails, Johnny leans back a bit and lashes out with a kick that smacks John right in the face. He kicks him once more and John lets go, Johnny rolls back to his feet in time to catch John with a back body drop as he charges in.

Rick - John got a little overzelous there.

Matt - That's the thing about wanting to break a losing streak Rick. You tend to become obsessed and lose focus.

Rick - Indeed and John is proving that right now, and that's something he cannot afford to do.

Johnny waits for John to get back to his feet, he then reels him in and nails a snap suplex then flips over to cover him.

-1-

-2-

John gets the shoulder up, Johnny dosen't waiste any time as he pulls him back up and hits him with a scoop slam. He then takes a run off the ropes and comes in with a leg drop right on the throat of John. He covers.

-1-

-2-

John kicks out.

Rick - Johnny doing well with those pin attempts, making John expend energy each time to kick out.

Matt - He's gotta keep the pressure on John at all times, he can't give him a moment to breath.

Johnny pulls John back to his feet, but then John rakes the eyes causing Johnny to tend to them. This allows John to go down stairs with a series of kicks to the leg. He then follows it up with forearms to the back of the neck causing Johnny to fall to one knee. John then grabs the head and with a swift motion floors Johnny with a neckbreaker, he covers.

-1-

-2-

Johnny kicks out.

Rick - Now it's Johnny who is in trouble.

Matt - John wants this win badly, you can see it in his eyes.

John gets off and starts raining elbows to the face and neck of Johnny who does his best to cover up. He then bounces off as Johnny gets back to his feet only for John to spear him right back to the mat. He covers yet again.

-1-

-2-

Johnny gets the shoulder up, John covers him again.

-1-

-2-

Once again Johnny kicks out and John goes for a head lock. He then puts his knee into the back and pushes in as far as he can.

Rick - John doing well in keeping Johnny on the ground.

Matt - Like I said before Rick, to John this is a must win. He has to find some way to beat this guy and this is an effective tatic.

On the ringside we see Becky clapping with the crowd to get Johnny riled up. He takes it in and starts getting to his feet with John redoubling his efforts with the headlock. Johnny throws in a few hard elbows to the side, John recoils but comes back with knee to the gut. He then hooks the head and drives Johnny sown with the ddt, he rolls him over and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Johnny kicks out and John gets in the ref's face, they argue for a moment while Johnny slowly gets to his feet. John turns around and grabs him, but Johnny with a quick movement, takes John down and locks in a Cross-Face Chicken Wing, pulling as far back as he can.

Rick - Johnny's got that Cross-Face Chicken Wing locked in tight!

Matt - John shoulden't have waisted time in arguing with the ref, this might end up costing him.

John screams out in pain as Johnny cranks up the hold, John tries to crawl to the ropes but the pain is too much to bear. After a few more moments fly by and John finally taps out.

Rick - He tapped!

Heather Thompson - Here's your winning by submission, Johnny Cage!

Matt - Wow that was way too close.

Rick - No kidding, John really had Johnny on the ropes there.

Matt - But then he had to lose focus and that ended up being his downfall.

Rick - Now Johnny extends the streak to 3-0 against John, good win for him.

Johnny is helped to his feet as the ref holds his wrist in victory. He smiles at the camera for a moment before it cuts to the parking lot of the arena, as UECW interview staff were instructed to stand by and await an arriving member of the roster. There had been a few speculations and murmurs between the crew of UECW as they had waited, but the screech of tyres coming into the parking lot spoke of the arrival. A long black limousine slowly pulled up to the parking lot, parking alongside the entrance doors to the backstage area of the arena. David Lester stepped forward first, microphone in his hand, ready to thrust it in the face of whoever emerged from the car.

The driver stepped out and went to open the door, before it was flung open and slammed into his face, knocking him flat onto his back with a bloody nose. The man inside appeared semi-familiar, short hair, a rough stubble, strong sea-grey blue eyes. The person stepped out of the car, and allowed a smirk to settle upon his face as David Lester moved in ready to pounce and take his opportunity to interview this new star.

David Lester:
Sir, would it be okay to get a few words from you? Your arrival to the arena was leaked earlier tonight. Could it be possible that you are the rumoured to be returning Alexander Raven who is set to face off against Ryan Apollos tonight? The same Alexander Raven that everyone assumed to have been run out of the company a few months back, after The Empire set him on fire in the middle of the ring? Care to elaborate on any of that for us, Sir?

The man simply rubbed his chin a little, and licked his lips, an evident anger flaring through his eyes. Struggles between choosing to run his mouth, punch him in the mouth, or walk off obvious within this man’s eyes. He thrust his hand forward and ripped the microphone out of the palm of David, and grinned nodding slightly.

Alexander Raven:
I’ll indulge you for a little bit, Mr Lester. Only if you a little bit. I am, indeed Alexander Raven. Indeed the same Alexander Raven that should still be in a hospital bed licking his wounds. The same Alexander Raven that the same Alexander Remington told that if he ever returned he would kill him in the middle of that ring. The same Alexander Raven who is now back tonight, not afraid of Alexander Remington. Not afraid, of anyone who could possibly try and stand in his way. No, I’m the same Alexander Raven and different. Whether people like me or not, is irrelevant Mr Lester. Whether people care about my return or not is also irrelevant. No, what remains relevant right now is that I, Alexander Raven, am indeed back. I Alexander Raven am indeed coming back tonight and scheduled to face off against Ryan Apollos. The Empire believes they’ve run me out, I’ve already had a few choice words with The Empire, and you’d have to be an idiot to think that they’ll simply get away with. They’ll get what’s coming to them, whether it’s by my hand or another’s. Baron Tomson will end up, falling by my hand eventually, whether he likes to or not, as it is unavoidable that old grudges are avoided in this business. I, Alexander Raven am back for one reason alone. That’s not to get some petty revenge against the lower filth of the world, in men like Baron and Jack. My return is not to get some justice against Alexander Remington. For the moment, I shall let bygones, be bygones. And if Alexander Remington has any sense in that little head of his, he’ll allow bygones to be bygones also. I’m not coming back with some ulterior motive. No, my one and only reason, Mr Lester. Insurgency. Is that to show everyone, that Alexander Raven is not some whipping boy of Alexander Remington. It’s to prove to everyone that what happened to Alexander Raven was nothing but a mere fluke. It’s to show everyone what needs to be done to get what we need in this business. My time is short Mr Lester. But I will indulge any other questions you may have for me.

There was a slight snarl in the words, but a heavy confidence, emphasising choice words to ensure his message got across. He thrust the microphone back into David Lester’s chest, motioning with his hand for Lester to follow him, to walk and talk. The camera crew picked up and began to follow David and Raven as they began to walk into the arena and along the cement grey walls of the backstage area.

David Lester:
What has compelled you to return to Insurgency? You haven’t ever been here before, and in your first match in the right, you got decimated by Alexander Remington and The Empire, and to top it off, set on fire. What could possibly have compelled you to return with the threats Alexander Remington has made against you? And whilst The Empire still seemingly is in power? You had no ties to this company, you had no reasons to return. I, speaking on behalf of many, cannot see the logic in that.

Alex simply shook his head, and flashed his pearly whites as he rounded a corner yanking up a bottle of water that had been settled upon a condiments table. Taking a quick chug out of the bottle he shook his head somewhat.

Alexander Raven:
I’ve already spoken about The Empire. Don’t waste my time on questions I’ve already answered. I have no time for it. You have one more question Mr Lester. Make it count.

David nodded slightly as they turned one final corner coming to a specially designated door reading ‘Alexander Raven’. Most superstars seemed to have their own locker rooms these days and Raven was no exception. Lester allowed his face to go firm and he stared Alex down.

David Lester:
Alexander Raven. You spoke of ascension earlier this week. What does that mean, and where does it put you in your mindset against a man such as Ryan Apollos, a man who many of this company see as a future legend of this business.

Alexander Raven:
I simply, have three words to say to answer that David. Watch and see. The meaning of my ascension will become clearly evident as you stand a watch. It’ll be clearly evident to everyone, what my ascension is, and where it will take me. Stepping on people’s toes, gets them fierce David. I want to step on Ryan’s toes. Because the angry, are never going to be able to conquer their worst anger incarnate. Ryan’s merely a stepping stone. He may be a future legend, but for now, he is nothing but another man, who stands in my way. I don’t care, what anyone says. I Alexander Raven already am a legend. I just need to open people’s eyes. Now get out of my face.

And with that, Alexander turned and left into his locker room, leaving David Lester standing a little slack-jawed. With a sigh and turn, Lester began to walk away, as the scene faded away.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks   Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------

Corey Casey says:

Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks 2c63c18e-2140-4849-95e4-3bf32323d6c2

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

"Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman.

Heather Thompson- From Montreal, Quebec, Canada…Weighing in at 119 Pounds…Ruby Winters!

Rick- Ruby Winters has been making a few waves here since the end of Natural Law, seemingly joining with Chuck Matthews and Bad Company last week

Matt- I don’t know if she officially did or not though, Rick. Rumors have been swirling all week long about Ruby only working out some sort of deal with Chuck backstage about a one time thing. Maybe Chuck was trying to show Ruby what kind of benefits she could gain IF she joined with Bad Company

Rick- Well, regardless, Ruby Winters is in action tonight against the seemingly unstoppable Queen of Wrestling Champ, Tiffani Michaels!

Ruby Winters continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…

The lights dim and "Hot As Ice" begins to play filling the entire arena. Pink strobe lights dance across the stage until stopping at the entrance where Tiffani Michaels steps out from behind the curtains dressed in her Cheerios uniform. She holds two pom-poms in her hands and shakes them high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out cheers from the crowd. Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air and she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp.

Heather Thompson- From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 116 Pounds…She is the reigning IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion…Tiffani Michaels!

Rick- I said it before and I’ll say it again, Tiffani Michaels is seemingly unstoppable!

Matt- Ever since winning that belt, Tiffani Michaels has just destroyed whoever has been put in front of her

Rick- Tiffani Michaels might be the most dominant Queen of Wrestling Champ IWF has ever seen!

Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps her hands wrapped tightly around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet and smiles brightly for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena. The ref looks at both women and nods before calling for the bell

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Tiffani Michaels and Ruby Winters immediately both meet and lock up in the center of the ring. Neither woman backing down

Rick- Ruby Winters showing no fear here

Matt- I think Ruby Winters might want to try and play it safe in this match up.It’s been awhile since Ruby Winters has been in a match like this against an opponent like Tiffani Michaels

Tiffani Michaels immediately lashes out and connects a big boot to the gut of Ruby Winters, doubling Ruby Winters over. Tiffani Michaels then flips over the back of Ruby Winters and lands on her feet standing behind the hunched over Ruby Winters. Tiffani Michaels then leaps into the air and connects a double booted dropkick to the ass of Ruby Winters, sending Ruby Winters stumbling forward. Ruby Winters lands throat first across the second rope

Rick- Double boots to ass!

Matt- I think there is a joke somewhere in there…I’m just too high to craft it…

Tiffani Michaels immediately leaps to her feet and sprints across the ring, bouncing off the ropes on the far side of the ring in order to gain momentum. Tiffani Michaels then comes running straight back at Ruby Winters. As soon as she gets close enough, Tiffani Michaels leaps into the air and grabs the ring ropes as she goes sailing apparently out of the ring. However the ropes immediately slingshot Tiffani Michaels knees and legs first right into the face of Ruby Winters, connecting a 619 that sends Ruby Winters sailing right back into the ring

Rick- Excellent use of the ropes there by Tiffani Michaels

Matt- Gorgeous move!

Tiffani Michaels leaps to her feet outside of the ring and grabs the top rope. Tiffani Michaels leaps up and slings herself right up to the top rope, landing nimbly on her feet. Tiffani Michaels executes a full front flip before coming crashing down with a springboard senton leg drop across the throat of Ruby Winters. As soon as she lands, Tiffani Michaels quickly hooks Ruby Winters’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Ruby Winters kicks out

Rick- Ruby Winters not ready to say die just yet

Matt- Ruby Winters has looked like she has been reeling from the second the opening bell rang. Tiffani Michaels is just too quick for Ruby Winters!

Tiffani Michaels leaps to her feet, a smile playing about her features. Tiffani Michaels points at the top turnbuckle, eliciting a massive cheer from the gathered crowd.

Rick- I think Tiffani Michaels is calling for the Snapshot

Matt- If she hits this, it’s all over!

Tiffani Michaels walks over to the nearest turnbuckle and hops up to the top rope. Tiffani Michaels climbs to the top rope and poses for a split second before launching herself off the top rope, executing a 450 in mid-air. However, instead of coming crashing down on Ruby Winters, Ruby Winters manages to roll out of the way at the last second, causing Tiffani Michaels to crash and burn hard into the canvas

Rick- Nobody home!

Matt- Ruby Winters manages to move at the last possible second!

Both women lay motionless on the canvas. The ref looks at both women and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Ruby Winters and Tiffani Michaels slowly both begin to work their way to opposite sides of the ring.

-5-

-6-

-7-

Ruby Winters and Tiffani Michaels slowly reach out and pull themselves up using the ring ropes

-8-

Ruby Winters is the first one to make it to her feet. Ruby Winters charges in, looking to tackle Tiffani Michaels to the ground. However, at the last second, Tiffani Michaels has the wherewithal to leap up and land on the second rope. Tiffani Michaels then rotates 180 in mid-air and connects a springboard roundhouse kick that drives Ruby Winters down to the canvas

Rick- California Dreamin’!!!!

Matt- Thanks for playing, Ruby!

Tiffani Michaels drops down and hooks Ruby Winters’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Tiffani Michaels!

The ref leans down and helps Tiffani Michaels up to her feet. A massive smile appears on Tiffani Michaels’s face as the ref hands her the IWF Queen of Wrestling title

Rick- Tiffani Michaels manages to rebuff another tough challenge!

Matt- Is there anyone who can stop her?!

All of a sudden, "Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Messter blasts out of the house PA system and Angelica Monroe walks out from backstage carrying a microphone in her right hand

Rick- What is Angelica Monroe doing out here?

Matt- I honestly have no idea

Angelica Monroe brings the mic up to her lips

Angelica Monroe
Hey…Tiffani…sweet heart…up here

Tiffani Michaels turns her attention to Angelica Monroe, an annoyed look on her face. Angelica Monroe smiles coyly as she stares down the entrance ramp at Tiffani Michaels

Angelica Monroe
I just want you to know that you aren’t this big, unstoppable beast that everyone says you are. I almost had you beat in the center of the ring at Violent Impulse. In fact, I was so sure that I had you beat that I went and talked to Isabella Lya Sanchez…who agreed with me so whole heartedly that she thought that I should be granted a rematch at Pick Your Poison!

Tiffani Michaels suddenly walks over and grabs a mic from the time keeper. She then whirls around, concentrating solely on Angelica Monroe

Tiffani Michaels
You know what? I’m sick of beating you Angelica…so here’s the deal. If you want another shot at me that’s fine…but if you lose, it will be the last shot at the Queen of Wrestling title for as long as I am the champ!

Angelica Monroe sneers at Tiffani Michaels but nods her head

Angelica Monroe
We’ll see…but, more importantly, I’ll see YOU at Pick Your Poison!

The camera zooms in on Angelica Monroe for a moment before cutting back to show Tiffani Michaels before fading to commercial
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks   Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks Gordon-dress
Gordon Fury if he were a comic book character.

We return to Heather with the mic ready for the next match.

Remember the Name by Fort Minor plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other as he hands her the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body as he waits for his opponent.

Heather Thompson - This bout is set for one fall, introducing first from Hollywood weighing 180 pounds. He's the current Uprising Champion, Philip Joseph!

Rick - Welcome back to Battlegrounds everyone, here we have Empire vs. Bad Company coming right up.

Matt - Philip seems pretty sure he can take on Gordon without any help. Although He's been hit and miss lately.

Rick - The members of the Empire have not forgotten about Philip's betrayal and Gordon is sure to make him pay dearly for it.

Heather Thompson - And his opponet........

The opening riffs of “Is This Real” by Saosin blasts through the arena, causing the fans get on their feet

Time's runnin' out and I have been betrayed
Gotta cast my stone into the lake (it didn't work, I didn't feel it sink in)

Gordon Fury bursts through the curtain to the cheers of the fans, the hood of his Jacket half covering his face. He riles up the fans before throwing his hood back.

That's all it takes my son then you are safe
When the end comes, everything's okay (we take it back, you take it away)

He quickly darts down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. He then waits as the bottom of the steel steps.

Take my skin, we're diving in
It doesn't make a difference if I sink or swim
Theres a line drawn thin or so they tell me
I'll never know the difference if we..sink or swim!

Gordon quickly climbs the steps and enters the ring, immediately climbing the nearest turnbuckle, before taking of his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd, causing them to react even more. He then jumps off and run to the opposite corner, climbing that turnbuckle and riling up the fans.

Is it real, the choices that we make (is it real)
The smiles that we fake (is it real)
I know it hurts but is it real
The choices that we make
The smiles that we fake for my own sake
I know it hurts but is it...

Gordon jumps off the turnbuckle and waits in the corner as the song fades out.

Heather Thompson - From Mackay, Australia weighing in at 210 pounds......Gordon Fury!

Rick - Gordon has a score to settle with the members of Bad Company, one person in mind is the man he's facing right now.

Matt - Well Gordon from what I understand Gordon only joined the Empire as a means to an end. He wants to make sure that Philip and the rest of Bad Company doesn’t get in the way of his goals.

Rick - This could be a golden opportunity for Gordon, should he win this, he'll likely be given a shot at Philip's belt come time for Pick Your Poison.

The ref checks both men then calls for bell.

Gordon Fury [vs.] Philip Joseph

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Gordon and Philip rush right in, Gordon ducks a punch then comes up and hits a series of lefts to the face of Philip who covers up. Philip responds back with knee to the gut doubling Gordon over, he then follows it up with knee to the jaw rearing Gordon's head allowing him to pull him down with a reverse neckbreaker.

Rick - Both men come out swinging.

Matt - And right now Philip has the advantage.

Philip mounts Gordon and rains lefts and rights on him, Gordon covers up as best he could. He manages to get Philip off of him and gets to his feet. They circle around and Philip goes for a swift kick that Gordon blocks, Gordon attempts to irish whip him but gets reversed. He jumps over Philip who goes for a spear, turning around as Philip gets back up, Gordon leaps up and wraps his legs around Philip's neck. He then throws himself back, spiking Philip with a reverse frankenstiener.

Rick - Oww!

Matt - Holy shit what a move!

Gordon rolls Philip to his shoulder and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Philip rolls the shoulder up.

Rick - Amazed that Philip was able to kick out of that.

Matt - Never count Philip out, just when you think he's done, he finds that next gear to keep moving.

Gordon pulls Philip back to his feet; he hits a series of kicks to the sides and one back kick right into the gut that causes Philip to stumble back a few steps to the ropes. Gordon charges right but Philip ducks under and throws Gordon right over the ropes and he lands hard on the ground outside.

Rick - Ouch that had to hurt.

Matt - That's a thin padding on that concrete, it can break your bones if you're not careful.

Philip rolls under the ropes and the ref tells them to get back inside, he doesn’t listen as he grabs Gordon and whips him shoulder first right into the steel steps. Meanwhile the ref starts counting.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Philip grabs Gordon's head and slams it against the metal steps.

-4-

-5-

-6-

Philip then rolls him back into the ring and follows suit, he gets Gordon to the center of the mat where he drops and knee right into the face. Philip steps back and has a confident smirk on his face.

Rick - Philip might be thinking that the end is near for Gordon.

Matt - Gordon's been taking a beating, Philip just needs to finish him off right here.

Philip runs to one side of the ring, he springboards off the second rope going for a phoenix splash.

Rick - Here it comes, Champagne Supernova!

At the last minute, Gordon rolls out of the way and Philip crashes face first into the mat.

Matt - He missed!

Rick - This might be the opening Gordon needs.

Gordon stalks Philip as struggles back to his feet; he grabs the back of Philip's head and drives it down his knee.

Rick - Dread Spike!

Matt - Stick a fork in him, he's done!

Gordon rolls him to his shoulders and makes the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell.

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Gordon Fu-

Lights dimmed in the arena and music can be heard

Mmm-ma-ma-mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-a

Matt - What the shit is this?

The lights burst on the stage and a man dancing and spinning on stage

Rick - Whoa! Whose that?

Matt - Is that...Sean Libby?

The man dances down the ramp and sings to the song

Taken pictures with hotties

Spending mo-mo more money

Rick - No, that can't be Libby. Sean never had black hair.

Matt - Well there haven't been any dancers in IWF lately, so...Maybe?

The man walks up the steel steps and waves to the crowd

But if you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?

The man walks in the ring and dances to the theme music

Matt - That’s gotta be Libby. It’s just gotta be him!

Rick - Why are you so sure?

Matt - That guy danced a storm here two years ago! It has to be Libby, but damn what a transformation.

Rick - I'm not sold yet.

They call me Crazy Loooooop
Gotta gotta be Crazy Loooooop

Gordon is looking at this man as he enters the ring, the stranger makes a few more dance moves before he lashes out with a superkick that catches Gordon right on the chin.

Rick - Holy shit!

Matt - What a kick!

Suddenly the man pulls a microphone from his jacket pocket.

???
Wow, this place is more crazy than I remember.

Matt - Its fucking Libby!

???
If you don't remember me, well...

The man rips off his glasses off his face, the crowd goes wild.

Rick & Matt - LIBBEHHHH!!!

Sean Libby
I'm back IWF!

The audience jumps on their feet for Libbyas he dances out of the ring. He slaps some high fives with the fans while Rick and Matt are just......spechless.

Rick - I can't belive that was actully Libby!

Matt - I told you!

Rick - But I don't get it, why would he attack Gordon Fury?

Matt - Uhh Rick, we need to cut backstage like right now!

The scene goes back stage with Pasquale Semtex and Sean Libby.

Pasquale Semtex
So Sean you're back I see.

Sean Libby
Thats right, I'm back! I'm back, and more crazy than ever before! I came here two years ago and I was just a youngblood boy who had nothing, but now, Crazy Libby is here and I'm here to tell you, that I will change the landscape of the IWF like never before!

Pasquale Semtex
Some people wondered why you attacked a member of the Empire, are you part of Bad Company?

Sean Libby
Heh well the Empire may not like it, but I'm here signed by Chuck Matthews... Yeah, so obviously Lya, the chick who fired me awhile back has no Idea that I was signed... She probably knows by now cause the ratings are going threw THE ROOF! Just like the party thats gonna be happening since I'm here!

Libby spins around before facing the camera.

Sean Libby
However Chucklenuts Imma have to back out on the original agreement friend... See I hate these, stable wars that rip IWF apart, I hate being told what to do, and I hate having to work with people who don't have any personality. You Bad Company and Empire chumps need to loosen up! Cause everytime I'm in my dance floor right here, I kick all asses that step to me!

Rick - Jesus is Libby like daring both stables?!

Matt - He’s got to have a death wish!

Pasquale Semtex
So you're not joining either side then?

Sean Libby
Fuck no man! I'm a rouge, I'm a rebel! Chuck you’re not my boss, Corey you’re not my boss, I'm my own boss! It’s time to fix this place! This place needs more life into it! Throw me your fire you party shitters, cause I don't give a care what you guys have! I'm here for the party! So let’s party!!

Sean puts his glasses back on then dances around the backstage area before moving away from the camera.

Rick - Well......Libby's back and he's challenging The Empire AND Bad Company!

Matt - Wow. I don't know where Sean went to when he got fired months ago, but where ever he went, it gave him a kick in the ass in change of attitude and a new look too.

Rick - Let's see if it really helps him get back on top, Libbeh haz hell to pay!

Matt - Libbeh!!

The camera centers on them for a moment before we take a break.

Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks Vlcsnap-2009-10-08-23h53m34s153
Couldn’t have said it better Crimson Skull.

We return back to Heather for the next match.

Heather Thompson - This match is set for one fall!

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "What if" blare through the arena as Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused not paying any attention to his opponent. Suddenly he sprints down to the ring and slides in before standing in front of his opponent with an intense glare, showing no fear.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Laredo,Texas weighing 251 pounds, Storming Raven!

Rick - Storming Raven is set for action against the newest member of Bad Company Devlin Raine.

Matt - I hope he kills that spineless coward, I mean he had to use Chuck's personal MEN force to take that High Impact title from Steel Angel!

Rick - Well we've yet to hear the condition of Steel Angel after that assault a week ago. Although we can confirm that he is in the building tonight.

Matt - Knowing him, he would love nothing more than to get his hands on Devlin.

Static burst on the Screen , the lights go out an a spotlight forms on Devlin as he slowly strolls out to the chords of "Omen" Looking about the arena with a smile as he then bounces down the arena and then picks up the pace, sunglasses and jacket coming off as the lights raise and he salutes the crowd, sliding easily under the bottom rope and preparing for his opponent after heading atop a turnbuckle and giving the crowd another salute , a foot sliding across him in the middle of the ring as if saying "Here's the line, Come cross it"

Heather Thompson - And from Chicago, Illinois weighing 235 pounds, Devlin Raine!

Rick - Speaking of which, here he is.

Matt - It's really sad to see him like this, I mean he couldn’t beat Steelio so he had to resort to selling himself to Chuck just to get a belt that isn't even his.

Rick - In Devlin's mind though, it was his right from the start. Remember Devlin earn the shot for the belt when he won that Over the Top Rope Battle Royal at Fallout.

Matt - Yeah but Steel also earned a shot when he defeated Devlin just one week before the match at Violent Impulse! As far as I know, Steel has a legit claim to the belt having beaten Devlin and Parker for it.

Rick - None of that will matter as the two are set to settle it once and for all at Pick Your Poison when Steel defends his title against that man.

Ref checks on both men before he signals for the bell.

Devlin Raine [vs.] Storming Raven

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Devlin steps up and offers a handshake, Raven doesn’t take the bait and just boots him in the gut. He then takes and few steps back and floors Devlin with a big boot to the face.

Rick - Seems Storming didn't take too kindly with Devlin's attempt at sportsmanship.

Matt - He knew it was a trick; the guy has likely had his share of being stabbed in the back before.

Raven goes to pick up Devlin and tries to grind his face against the ropes, the ref steps in and dosen't see Devlin put his leg up and low blows Raven between the legs. Devlin ducks under while Raven is still bent over and pops the hips while he nails a german suplex.

Rick - Devlin using some underhanded tactics to gain the advantage.

Matt - Well the ref wasn’t looking so Devlin took the backdoor.

Rick - Now let's see where he will go from here.

Devlin mounts Raven and starts hitting closed fist shots on his head, the ref warning him about the usage of closed fists but he hits a few more and then picks Raven up and then hits a snap suplex. He stomps on Raven's gut which causes him to sit upright, Devlin then runs to the ropes and bounces off hitting a shining enziguri on him.

Rick - Devlin with that Raine of Terror.

Matt - He's showing a side we've never seen before.

Rick - You have to wonder what Chuck did to make Devlin act this way.

Devlin then gets into position as he stalks his opponent.

Rick - Might be 4th Wall Buster time!

???
Hey Devlin, yo Dev.

Suddenly Devlin looks around as the voice spoke to him.

???
I'm up here Devlin.

Matt - Look up at the titantron!

The crowd is cheering as Devlin turns towards the big screen. Here we can see Steel Angel waving at the camera.

Rick - It's Steel!

Matt - And he looks to be in great shape.

Rick - But where is he?

Steel Angel
Hey Dev, check it out.

He points back to him as the camera shows a locker door with Devlin's name on it.

Steel Angel
This your locker?

Rick - Uh oh......

Matt - Oh man.

Devlin keeps looking as the camera goes down to see two men in MEN uniform resting on the wall knocking out cold. The camera returns to Steel who makes an "opps" motion with his hand touching his lips.

Steel Angel
They wouldn’t let me in, I tried asking nicely but they were very rude. So I thought give them a nice nap.

He turns to the door.

Steel Angel
Let's have a look!

He kicks the door open and steps inside; he stops after taking a few steps and claps his hands as he shakes his head, a smile on his face.

Steel Angel
Oh happy day!

To the front of his rests the High Impact title on the chair, Steel picks it up and slips it around his arm to his shoulder as he faces the camera.

Steel Angel
Here's a tip for you Devlin: If you're gonna steal someone's belt, make sure you take it with you. If not then at least hide it instead of just leaving out in the open for someone else to take.

He then salutes to the camera.

Steel Angel
Well have a good one.

He walks away and Devlin is livid, his hands scraping his scalp, he doesn’t notice Storming Raven grab him from behind and flings him over with a release german suplex.

Rick - And Raven takes advantage!

Matt - Steel gave him plenty of recovering time, now Raven needs to keep on the attack.

Devlin scrambles to his feet only to get taken back down with a clothesline. He stumbles back to a right hand that finds home and drives him back. A few move rights and Devlin is pushed to the corner, Raven charges in with a body splash but Devlin just gets out of the way and he eats turnbuckle. Devlin rolls him up and grabs the tights for extra leverage.

-1-

-2-

Raven kicks out.

Rick - Devlin on the attack.

Matt - He tried to get a cheap win with the tights but Raven was just too strong.

Devlin quickly gets to his feet and attempts the 4th Wall Buster but Raven blocks the move by putting his foot between the legs. He lifts Devlin up and throws him off, but Devlin lands on his feet and ducks a clothesline. He rebounds and springboards off the second rope and lands on Raven's shoulder. He takes him down with a hurricanrana and grabs the legs as he covers him.

-1-

-2-

Raven kicks out.

Matt - Devlin going for alot of early pin attempts here.

Rick - He's in panic mode Matt, Steel got his High Impact title back and now Devlin is trying to end this match as quickly as he can.

Matt - Just so he can steal it again?

Rick - Would seem that way.

Devlin impatiently motions for Raven to get to his feet, he charges in but Raven lifts him by his waist and drops him throat first on the top rope. Devlin crashes back to the mat hard but Raven stays on him and whips him to the corner, he charges in at full speed and just sandwiches him with the splash. Raven grabs Devlin and lifts into a powerbomb position as he climbs the top turnbuckle.

Rick - Storm Warning coming up.

Devlin however wiggles out of it and jumps over Raven's head but still keeps his balance. He throws a few punches to the face of Raven and then sets him up for the 4th Wall Buster.

Rick - 4th Wall Buster off the top rope!?

Matt - There's no way he can do this!

But while he struggles for a moment, he manages to get Raven up and leaps off, driving his skull into the mat below.

"Holy Shit!"
"Holy Shit!"
"Holy Shit!"

Rick - Wow just wow.

Matt - Shocked I'm shocked.

Devlin scrambles to the cover and screams at the ref who drops down and counts it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Devlin Raine!

Devlin doesn’t waste any time as he rolls out of the ring and sprints back to the ramp. Suddenly Alexander Raven climbs over the barricade with a steel chair and slides into the ring.

Rick - What the hell!?

Matt - What is Alexander Raven doing here?

Etienne is seen checking on Storming Raven and helps him to his feet, she sees Alexander just in time to move out of the way as he smashes the chair right on Storm's face. The impact completely floors him and the chair is bent almost fully inward.

Rick - What a sick chair shot!

Matt - I don't get it, what's Alexander's beef with Storm?

Just then Alexander turns to Etienne who doesn’t dare make a move. He smiles and winks at her.

Alexander Raven
I’ll be seeing you soon…my love....

He blows her a kiss and then leaves the ring; she just looks at him dumbfounded.

Rick - Okay.....what was THAT all about?

Matt - I must be wicked high either that or I really saw Alexander just flirt with Storm's girl.

Rick - I have a feeling that this is the beginning of something far worst.

The camera turns back to Etienne who tends to Storm while the EMTs move in to help him out of the ring. We cut to commercial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks   Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:41 pm

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back!

Matt- And we’ve got a shit load of damn fine matches coming up for you next, folks!

Rick- So kick back, relax, and get ready to see more amazing IWF action!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

“I’m a mess
That's the best way to describe it
Having no time to myself is the only way I can fight it
When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror
Don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer.”

Alex exploded out from behind the curtain arms swung out wide to his sides, a cocky grin spread across his face. His head bobbing slightly with a slight bounce as he takes a few slow dramatic steps forward, his arms slowly lowering to himself, the grin slowly fading into a smug look upon his face. Placing his hands on his hips he stood at the top of the ramp, and gazed over the popping crowd, the boos and remarks towards him causing a cocky anger to blaze across his eyes.

Heather Thompson- From Salem, Oregon…Weighing in at 189 Pounds…Alexander Raven!

Rick- Alexander Raven…what a sick and sadistic human being he is…

Matt- Alexander Raven has already made an impact on tonight’s broadcast folks. Earlier in the broadcast, Alexander Raven seemingly targeted both Storming Raven and Storming Raven’s wife Etienne

Rick- Well, when he arrived here tonight, he said he was going to make an impact…and so far, he has backed up every last word…

Matt- And if Alexander Raven beats Ryan Apollos tonight, it could continue to cement Alexander Raven’s claim that he is back in IWF and is done fucking around!

“I miss your family and I miss all our friends
If you had it to do over would you do it over again,
Cause I would, this meant something more to me
There's a hole in my heart where you used to be
I still wish you the best of luck, baby
And don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldn't forget you if I tried”

Raven would jog into the face of the crowd on the left side of the ramp, snarling and growling into the faces of the crowd, slapping hands down and back, and allowing saliva to spew from his mouth, spittle flying from his mouth as nods his head up and down roughly, bouncing as he goes down the length of the left side of the aisle, running over to right side and doing the same, before collapsing down onto his knees in the middle of the ramp, stretching his arms to the roof.

“You killed what was left of the good in me
I'm tired so let me be broken
Look down at the mess that's in front of me
No other words need be spoken
And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of our past mistakes held inside
I’ll live with regret for my whole life”

Alex clutched at his chest and flicked his head back. He then moved to place his hands on his head, rubbing the back of skull over and over, breathing out heavily, his chest raising and dropping with each heavy exaggerated breath. As soon as the word ‘no’ escapes the speakers he thrusts himself onto his feet and sprints at the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring, rolling up onto his feet, swinging his arms out to the side. The cocky, angry grin spreads across his lips.

“I confess that I brought this all on myself
Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else
When you're gone, it's like a whole part of me’s missing
So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that you're listening
I tried to make us a life here
But our foundation was built on sand
No time to run until the damage was done
And I’ve never had the upper hand”

Raven would leap up onto the top right turnbuckle and looking over the crowd, grinning brightly shaking his head a little. Falling off the turnbuckle he bounced on his feet a few times as the music begins to fade away.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights shut off as Forget You by Digital Summer begins to play. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Now that I’m sober,
I’m finally making up my mind,
I can see who you really are,
How the hell could I’ve been so blind?

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

Heather Thompson- From Milwaukee, Wisconsin…Weighing in at 250 Pounds….Ryan Apollos!

Rick- Ryan Apollos, the constant threat to the IWF World Heavyweight Champion, Stygian!

Matt- Last month, Ryan Apollos pushed Stygian to the edge, almost securing the IWF World Heavyweight Title, but Ryan Apollos ended up being just half a step too slow

Rick- And now Ryan Apollos looks to re-focus his energies on securing another shot at the IWF World Heavyweight Title by securing a big time victory tonight against the returning Alexander Raven

You think you’re so fucking innocent,
You think you’re so fucking innocent.

Shut your mouth, I’m done listening to you,
It’s over, it’s over, I’ve had enough with you.
I’m taking back the person that I used to be,
For all these scars before your lies,
So fuck you, forget you, good bye.
Good bye.

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

Take a swing, I’ll tell you,
But you better be prepared,
There’s no telling what the hell I’m up to,
I’m at the point that I just don’t care.

Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Alexander Raven [vs.] Ryan Apollos

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Alexander Raven immediately comes sprinting across the ring and tackles Ryan Apollos to the ground. Alexander Raven lands in the mount position and begins dropping punches down on Ryan Apollos, who attempts to cover up and protect his face and neck

Rick- Alexander Raven coming out strong here

Matt- Alexander Raven said earlier tonight he is looking to make an impact here in IWF. And securing a victory over perennial IWF World Heavyweight Title challenger Ryan Apollos would definitely send a big time message and make that big time impact for Alexander Raven

Alexander Raven climbs up to his feet, leans down, and drags Ryan Apollos up to his feet. Alexander Raven quickly walks Ryan Apollos to the ring ropes before shooting Ryan Apollos across the ring with an Irish whip. Ryan Apollos hits the ropes and comes running back towards Alexander Raven. As soon as Ryan Apollos gets close enough, Alexander Raven reaches out and grabs Ryan Apollos. Alexander Raven lifts Ryan Apollos up and brings Ryan Apollos crashing back down to the canvas with a single man flapjack

Rick- Nice move there by Alexander Raven

Matt- Alexander Raven seems to be in control here in the opening moments of this match

Alexander Raven leans down and drags Ryan Apollos up to his feet once more. Alexander Raven kicks Ryan Apollos in the gut, doubling Ryan Apollos over. Alexander Raven then quickly hooks Ryan Apollos’s head, leaps into the air, and spikes Ryan Apollos’s skull into the canvas with an impailer DDT

Rick- Sick DDT by Alexander Raven

Matt- He might’ve just scrambled what little brains Ryan Apollos had left in his head!

Alexander Raven quickly hooks Ryan Apollos’s leg and goes for the cover as the ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2…

Ryan Apollos kicks out before the ref’s count gets past two

Rick- Barely two there

Matt- It’s going to take a lot more than just a flapjack and a big time DDT to keep Ryan Apollos down. Ryan Apollos has gone from being a push over King of the Mid-Carders to a main eventer and a major threat to the IWF Champ!

Alexander Raven gets to his feet, shaking his head. Alexander Raven leans down, attempting to lift Ryan Apollos up to his feet. However, Ryan Apollos manages to surprise Alexander Raven and catches Alexander Raven with a few stiff forearm shots. Ryan Apollos fights up to his feet and quickly closes the distance between himself and Alexander Raven. Ryan Apollos quickly kicks Alexander Raven in the gut, doubling Alexander Raven over. Ryan Apollos then grabs Alexander Raven and drags Alexander Raven over to the corner. Ryan Apollos then grabs the back of Alexander Raven’s head and begins to smash Alexander Raven’s head first into the top turnbuckle, then the middle turnbuckle, then the bottom turnbuckle. Every single time Alexander Raven’s skull hits the turnbuckle, the fans count aloud

“1!”
“2!”
“3!”
“4!”
“5!”
“6!”
“7!”
“8!”
“9!”
“10!”

Ryan Apollos smashes Alexander Raven’s skull into the bottom turnbuckle last as the crowd counts to ten. Ryan Apollos then allows the ref to drag him back a few paces as Alexander Raven tries to figure out where the hell he is

Rick- A sick series of head smashes there by Ryan Apollos

Matt- Talk about both guys targeting their opponents brains!

Rick- IWF: Where Concussions Don’t Happen!

Ryan Apollos looks over at Alexander Raven, who has managed to push himself up so he is sitting on his knees. Ryan Apollos begins to walk towards Alexander Raven, who pretends to beg Ryan Apollos for a moment to catch his breath

Rick- Alexander Raven seemingly calling for a time out here

Matt- There are no time outs in wrestling!

As soon as Ryan Apollos gets close enough, Alexander Raven reaches out and grabs Ryan Apollos’s tights and slings Ryan Apollos right out of the ring. Alexander Raven quickly rolls underneath the bottom rope and follows Ryan Apollos out of the ring. Alexander Raven walks over to where Ryan Apollos is lying on the outside of the ring, leans down, and drags Ryan Apollos up to his feet.

Alexander Raven motions as though he is going to Irish whip Ryan Apollos right into the security barricade, but Ryan Apollos switches the momentum of the Irish whip and, instead, sends Alexander Raven gut first into the announcer’s table. Alexander Raven hits the table and stumbles backwards a few paces, clutching his gut. Ryan Apollos quickly closes the distance and, when he gets close enough, Ryan Apollos leaps into the air and pushes off the ring apron, rotating 180 in mid-air, and drills Alexander Raven right in the skull with a massive headkick

Rick- ERADICATOR!

Matt- But Alexander Raven is down on the outside of the ring!

Ryan Apollos, quickly realizing that Alexander Raven is outside the ring and can’t be pinned outside, leans down and rolls Alexander Raven’s body into the ring before sliding into the ring himself. Ryan Apollos quickly drops down and attempts to pin Alexander Raven as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Alexander Raven manages to sneak his arm underneath the bottom rope just as the ref’s hand was coming down for three

Rick- Alexander Raven manages to get that hand under the ropes!

Matt- This match continues to roll on!

Ryan Apollos looks up at the ref, a look of complete shock and disbelief on his face. Ryan Apollos gets to his feet and looks down at Alexander Raven, still shaking his head

Rick- I don’t think Ryan Apollos can believe that Alexander Raven kicked out of the Eradicator

Matt- Alexander Raven showing some major resiliency here

Ryan Apollos takes a few steps backwards, measuring Alexander Raven, who is slowly starting to push himself up to the seated position. As soon as Alexander Raven manages to push himself up to his knees, Ryan Apollos closes the distance, looking to connect the S.U.B. However, Alexander Raven manages to duck under the kick, grab Ryan Apollos by the leg, and bring Ryan Apollos down to the canvas and into a school boy pin attempt. The ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Ryan Apollos manages to kick out

Rick- And another near fall!

Matt- Alexander Raven managed to avoid that nasty superkick that Ryan Apollos calls the S.U.B. and turn it into a momentum shifting pin attempt

Both men fight back up to their feet at the same time. Alexander Raven is the first one to close the distance between the two and immediately reaches out and grabs Ryan Apollos. Alexander Raven shoots Ryan Apollos to the ring ropes. Ryan Apollos hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Alexander Raven. As soon as Ryan Apollos gets close enough, Alexander Raven reaches out and grabs Ryan Apollos. Alexander Raven lifts Ryan Apollos up and slams Ryan Apollos down to the canvas with a forceful powerslam

Rick- Nice powerslam there by Alexander Raven

Matt- And once again, Alexander Raven is in control of this match up

Alexander Raven climbs up to his feet and quickly begins stomping down on the exposed back and spine of Ryan Apollos. Alexander Raven then leans down and drags Ryan Apollos up to his feet. Alexander Raven ducks underneath Ryan Apollos’s arm and grabs Ryan Apollos’s leg, lifting Ryan Apollos up and power Ryan Apollos down to the canvas with an Angle Slam

Rick- Alexander Raven showing impressive strength for a guy his size in this match

Matt- Alexander Raven must be feeling the adrenaline and the excitement that comes along with being back in the ring in your first big time match since coming back from an injury

Rick- Yes indeed, Matt

Matt- Either that or he ate lots and lots of Wheaties!

Rick- Ugh…

Alexander Raven quickly hooks Ryan Apollos’s leg and goes for the pin

-1-

-2-

-3…

Ryan Apollos kicks out

Rick- And another kick out!

Matt- Ryan Apollos showing he is not ready to die just yet!

Alexander Raven gets to his feet and looks at the camera, rage burning brightly in his gaze

Alexander Raven
ENOUGH!

Alexander Raven drops back a few steps and begins to motion for Ryan Apollos to get to his feet

Rick- I think Alexander Raven is calling for the end here

Matt- This could be it…

As soon as Ryan Apollos gets to his feet, Alexander Raven rushes in and locks Ryan Apollos in a full frontal grapple, linking his hands behind Ryan Apollos’s back holding Ryan Apollos around the stomach. Ryan Apollos quickly counters with a series of head butts that bash Alexander Raven right in the skull and force Alexander Raven to loosen his grip around Ryan Apollos’s gut.

Rick- Ryan Apollos managing to avoid the Raven Rage attempt

Matt- Let’s see what he can do here…

Ryan Apollos quickly grabs Alexander Raven and lifts Alexander Raven up, holding him sideways for a moment before attempting to bring Alexander Raven down to the canvas with a Silencer. However, Alexander Raven manages to slide through the move and land on his feet behind Ryan Apollos’s back. Alexander Raven reaches out and forcibly turns Ryan Apollos around. Alexander Raven then kicks Ryan Apollos in the gut and pulls Ryan Apollos into a full frontal grapple. Alexander Raven then throws both himself and Ryan Apollos backwards. Ryan Apollos’s face hits the canvas first, followed by Alexander Raven landing with both his knees trapping Ryan Apollos’s legs beneath him, allowing Alexander Raven to go for the pin

Rick- Raven Rage!

Matt- This has gotta be it!

The ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner… Alexander Raven!

Alexander Raven gets to his feet, a sadistic smile etched into his features as the ref lifts his wrist in victory

Rick- Alexander Raven looks pleased with himself after that victory

Matt- And why shouldn’t he be? Alexander Raven and Ryan Apollos had a brilliant match here tonight but, in the end, Alexander Raven managed to secure the clean pinfall victory

Alexander Raven climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his arms outstretched straight out to either side of him as the crowd boo’s him violently. The camera zooms in on Alexander Raven for a moment before cutting to the back

Storming Raven and Etienne Scarletti-Cochran are shown sitting backstage. Storming Raven clearly has a look of concern on his face as he looks into Etienne Scarletti-Cochran’s eyes

Storming Raven
He didn’t hurt you or anything did he?

Etienne Scarletti-Cochran shakes her head “no”

Etienne Scarletti-Cochran
No…but he just looked at me with those…those creepy eyes…

Storming Raven lashes out, kicking a nearby steel chair and sending it flying across the locker room

Storming Raven
Damnit! I should’ve been able to protect you! I should’ve been there! I should’ve seen this coming…

You couldn’t have seen it coming! Alexander Raven jumped you when you weren’t looking!

Storming Raven whirls around and looks at Etienne Scarletti-Cochran, concern burning brightly in his gaze

Storming Raven
I promise you, I’ll keep a better eye on you. I won’t let him near you ever again

Etienne Scarletti-Cochran smiles as she stands up and wraps her arms around Storming Raven

I know you will

The camera zooms in on Storming Raven and Etienne Scarletti-Cochran, who share a passionate kiss as the show fades to commercial

When life gives you lemons…

Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks KickInTheNuts

KICK LIFE IN THE NUTS AND SAY “FUCK YOU! I WANT JACK DANIELS!”

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Suddenly Shadow's Fall - “Final Call” (Re-Edited) blasts throguh the arena speakers as the fans are on there feet... to boo the shit out of Parker Wayde, as he walks through the curtain, his signature cocky grin on his face. He makes his way to the ring, largely ignoring the fans.

Heather Thompson- From Winston-Salem, North Carolina…Weighing in at 247 Pounds…Representing The Empire…Parker Wayde!

Rick- #1 Contender…Major player in The Empire…Brightest up and coming star in IWF…

Matt- Most boring entrance of all time!

Rick- Yup

Parker Wayde comes down the ramp and slides into the ring

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

Heather Thompson- From San Diego, California…Weighing in at 220 Pounds…He is the reigning IWF High Impact Champion…Steel Angel!

Rick- Steel Angel seems like an IWF main stay these days, he’s reliable, trustworthy, and always puts on a hell of a performance, no matter his opponent

Matt- Steel Angel has improved so much since debuting here in IWF all those months ago. Hell, he’s even been IWF World Heavyweight Champ!

Rick- The sky is the limit for this kid, that’s for damn sure!

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Steel Angel quickly comes running across the ring and, as soon as he gets close enough, Steel Angel leaps into the air and connects a spinning heel kick that drives Parker Wayde down to the canvas. Steel Angel rolls through the move and quickly springs up to his feet. Steel Angel then sprints across the ring and, as soon as he gets close enough, Steel Angel leaps into the air and lands on the top rope. Steel Angel then leaps backwards, tucking both his knees up to his chest as he executes a moonsault. Steel Angel comes crashing down onto Parker Wayde, driving his knees into Parker Wayde’s chest, with a springboard moonsault double knee drop

Rick- Steel Angel starting this match off with a few flashy pieces of offense

Matt- Steel Angel is sure to be in a better mood after regaining control of the IWF High Impact Title strap earlier tonight from Devlin Raine

Steel Angel leaps to his feet and points up at the sky. Steel Angel then leans down and grabs Parker Wayde, pulling Parker Wayde up to his feet. Steel Angel kicks Parker Wayde in the gut, doubling Parker Wayde over. Steel Angel then lifts Parker Wayde up in the military press position, holding Parker Wayde there a moment before tossing Parker Wayde up and leaping up into the air. Steel Angel catches Parker Wayde as Parker Wayde comes crashing down to the canvas, connecting a military press cutter

Rick- DIVINE CUTTER!

Matt- ALREADY?!

Steel Angel gets to his feet and looks down at Parker Wayde, a coy smile slowly appearing on Steel Angel’s face. Steel Angel leans down and drags Parker Wayde up to his feet. Steel Angel then Irish whips Parker Wayde into the corner turnbuckle. Steel Angel follows up closely behind Parker Wayde and manages to connect a big body splash on Parker Wayde as soon as Parker Wayde’s spine hits the corner turnbuckle.

Rick- What is Steel Angel doing here?

Matt- Why didn’t Steel Angel go for the cover?!

Steel Angel then lifts Parker Wayde up on the top rope, making sure Parker Wayde is securing before climbing up to the top rope himself. Steel Angel blesses himself before pulling Parker Wayde into the powerbomb position. Steel Angel then leaps off the top turnbuckle, connecting a double front flip sitdown powerbomb from top rope

Rick- THERE IT IS! THE FINAL JUDGMENT! THE SICKEST FUCKING FINISHER IN IWF HISTORY!

Matt- THIS PLACE HAS COME UNGLUED! LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE!

The fans leap to their feet and begin cheering loudly

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Steel Angel quickly hooks both of Parker Wayde’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner… Steel Angel!

The camera zooms in on Steel Angel as the ref leans down and helps Steel Angel up to his feet

Rick- Steel Angel wins in dramatic fashion!

Matt- Steel Angel just gave these fans something to go home and tell all their friends about, that much is for damn sure!

The screen suddenly shows Steel Angel connecting the Final Judgment from a few different angles. The show comes back to show Steel Angel, who is still celebrating in the ring. All of a sudden, Devlin Raine leaps over the security barricade and runs over to the time keeper

Rick- That’s Devlin Raine!

Matt- And he’s out to steal the High Impact Title again!

Devlin Raine runs over to the time keeper and attempts to grab at the High Impact Title. However, Steel Angel sees Devlin Raine and immediately climbs up to the top rope. Steel Angel then leaps off of the top rope, aiming directly for Devlin Raine. Devlin Raine turns around…just in time to see Steel Angel come sailing through the air. Steel Angel drives both himself and Devlin Raine right into a stack of equipment and other bits and pieces of stuff at the time keeper’s position. The fans once again leap to their feet and begin chanting

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- Steel Angel sacrificing his own body to protect his IWF High Impact Championship!

Matt- That’s just how much the IWF High Impact Championship means to Steel Angel!

Security and trainers come running out from backstage and over to where Devlin Raine and Steel Angel are still lying amongst the wreckage that was once the time keeper’s position. The screen suddenly shows Steel Angel’s leap of faith off the top rope to the outside and Steel Angel crushing Devlin Raine right into the time keeper’s position and the surrounding equipment from a few different angles before cutting to the backstage area

We go to the back where Griffin is in his street clothes for tonight, Blue Jeans and a Motorhead T-Shirt. He's just about done wrapping his fists in tape before Stygian comes up to him.

Stygian
Hey...can we talk?

Griffin Hawkins
Sure, I got time before I go out there and kick some ass.

Stygian
Good, well...I just wanted to come over and talk about what happened at Violent Impulse, what was that shove about?

Griffin Hawkins
Well, lets see...Remington was injured and he was defenseless. You wanted me to go finish him? Maybe later I can go kick a puppy...

Stygian
No...you don't understand. Remington is a sharp as a toothpick, he's good at fooling a lot of people..I don't trust him any farther than I can throw him.

Griffin Hawkins
Probably not that far...but seriously dude, I know Remington better than you...and better than anyone on this roster. I know when the man is hurt..and not hurt. Taking advantage of somebody when they are hurt is not my style.

Stygian
Look…we're not going to get anywhere arguing. I came here to ask you if you're focused on tonight. Ethan Cage is going to try and tear you apart.

Griffin Hawkins
Lemme put it this way bro...you remember the cartoon series Double Dragon right?

Stygian
Unfortunately...yes I do.

Griffin Hawkins
Remember when the Shadow Master made this drug? It was in a little black orb and you crushed it to get all jacked up. You got like really strong and pissed off until the shit wore off.

Stygian
Great..now I remember it..whats this got to do with your match?

Griffin Hawkins
....I dunno, I just thought it was a cool episode. But hey, I got this one...

Stygian
Something ain't right, thats why I'm coming down to accompany you to ringside.

Griffin Hawkins
Whoa whoa...hold up Rude-y Huxtable. You can't just barge down there and accompany me just like that. That'll give The Empire the perfect excuse to come down. I can handle Cage, I've done it before. Just stay in the back for this, okay?

Stygian
Alright fine..

Griffin Hawkins
Oh and if you see any black orbs back here, save some for me...I love being big and powerful.

Griffin Hawkins gives Stygian a knowing smile and leaves as the show fades to commercial
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks   Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:36 pm

The cameras cut back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is a street fight scheduled for one fall!

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, and the fans are on their feet in anticipation. Suddenly a young man shows up on the Titantron with long blonde hair as "Kicking and Screaming" hits. Pyros go off after a huge BOOOOOM as the lights come back on. Griffin Hawkins walks from behind the ramp. He stops and raises both Devil horns in the air as the crowd goes wild. He walks down the aisle, fans cheering him as he slaps hands with a few fans.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, from Windsor, Ontario Canada, weighing in at 226 pounds... Griffin Hawwwwwkkkiiinnnnsss!

Rick – Griff looks determined and ready for this street fight Matt.

Matt – He better be Rick. He got utterly punked out last week by Ethan, as if ANYONE expected anything different. Ethan is gonna take this win, mark my words.

He makes his way up the ring steps, soaking in the fan appreciation as he smiles at a few screaming female fans. He goes through the ropes and gets on the ropes, raising the devil horns in the air, pumping up the crowd. He gets down from the ring ropes and takes off his leather rocker jacket and goes out of the ring and looks over at the fans. He takes off his silver aviator sunglasses and puts them on a lucky young fan, patting him on the head. He makes his way back into the ring and relaxes on the ring ropes, awaiting his opponent.

The arena goes black. And then there is a spotlight next to the stage showing a huge rectangular hole. The sound of a guitar riff is heard. The stage raises as Metallica's “Hit the Lights” is playing on the loudspeakers, Ethan Cage stands in the centre with briefcase in hand.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 238 pounds, he is the current holder of the IWF Championship Briefcase… Ethan Caaaaaaaaaggggge!

Matt – Yeh Ethan! Fuck him up!

Rick – I would tell you to try and be objective but something tells me I should save my breath.

Matt – Ethan Cage! Ethan Cage! Ethan Cage!

No life till leather
We are gonna kick some ass tonight
We got the metal madness
When our fans start screaming
It's right well alright
When we start to rock
We never want to stop again

Hit the lights
Hit the lights
Hit the lights

During the chorus Ethan Cage walks out in full gear, his vest hoodie over his eyes. He stops on the top of the entrance ramp.

You know our fans are insane
We are gonna blow this place away
With volume higher
Than anything today the only way
When we start to rock

Hit the lights

As soon as the first verse of the chorus is heard, Ethan flips his hoodie back exposing his face and two bursts of blue pyro is seen from both sides.

Hit the lights
Hit the lights

With all our screaming
We are gonna rip right through your brain
We got the lethal power

Ethan makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring, never taking his eyes off his opponent.

It is causing you sweet pain Oh sweet pain
When we start to rock

Ethan hops the turnbuckle and faces the crowd and gives the finger with a smile, to which the crowd returns the gesture with boos.

Hit the lights
Hit the lights
Hit the lights

Ethan Cage drops down and hands the ref the IWF Championship briefcase. The ref places the IWF Championship briefcase outside of the ring.

Street Fight
Ethan Cage [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather exits the ring as both men walk to the centre of the ring, staring each other down. Ethan Cage then offers his hand to Griff, to the surprise of everyone. Griff is reluctant as he looks at Ethan with a “dafuq?” look. He decides to accept the shake, but as soon as he does, Ethan brings his other hand around and slaps Griffin right in the face, before going straight into a side headlock. He cranks down on it a few times before Griffin backs him up into ropes, and shoots Ethan off into the ropes on the far side. Griffin ducks down for a back body drop, but Ethan puts on the brakes just as he gets there, and kicks Griffin in the face. He then follows up with a pinpoint dropsault, taking Griffin down.

Rick – What a splash by Griffin, he is in complete control.

Matt – Please Rick, Ethan is only warming up.

Griffin gets back to his feet and is met by hard forearms from Ethan. He then irish whips Griff into a corner, before quickly charging in after him. Griff quickly gets the elbow up and nails Ethan with it, before charging out of the corner with a clothesline. He follows it with another, before irish whipping Ethan again across the ring. Ethan however grabs onto ropes to stop himself, but he is caught off guard as Griff rushes him and clotheslines him over the top rope and down to the floor. Griff wastes no times as he slingshots himself over the top rope, and he crashes down onto Ethan with a splash. Griffin gets up and riles up the fans, before picking up Ethan and shoving him back first into the baricade. He then scoops up Ethan, but Ethan throws a couple of hard elbows to the head, and Griff drops him. Griff then turns around as Ethan backs up as far as he can, before he lets out a roar and charges Griff, spearing him through the guard rail!

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!

Rick – What a spear by Ethan! Both men are laid out in the front row.

Matt – YEH ETHAN! He just fucked up Griffin with that spear! Its all you man!

Ethan is the first to get up as he makes his way back to the ring, before retrieving a chair out from under it. He slides the chair into the ring and enters it. He sees Griffin getting up and making his way back towards the ring. Ethan then smiles before sprinting at the ropes and launching himself at Griff with a suicide dive, but Griff sidesteps it and Ethan takes out a fan in the front row. Griff chuckles to himself as he watches Ethan try and untangle himself from the fan, before retrieving Ethan and rolling him back into the ring. Griff then picks up the chair and stalk Ethan as he rises. Griff brings the chair up high, and drives it hard into Ethan's head. Griff then drops into the cover.

-1-

-2-

Ethan rolls his shoulder out at 2. And Griff looks a little frustrated. He smiles before signalling for the Iron Maiden, and the fans go ballistic. He lifts Ethan up on his shoulders, and positions himself near the chair. However as he goes to drop Ethan, he counters into an impact hurricanrana, spiking Griff on the chair. Ethan then climbs to the top rope, despite his injuries.

Rick – Ethan going up top!

Matt – Like an Angel from up above!

He then launches himself from the top rope into a 450 splash, but Griff grabs the chair from beside him at the last second, and puts it on top of him, and Ethan lands right on it.

Rick – Griff sacrificing himself to do some damage there, but will his desperation pay off?

Both men are in pain as they struggle to get back to their feet. Griff makes it up first, but a blatant low blow from Ethan drops him straight back down onto his knees. Ethan once again leaves the ring, and retrieves a ladder out from under it. A smile crosses his face as he pushes the ladder in the ring, sliding in with it. He kicks Griffin in the face as he sets up the ladder near the ropes closest to the announce table. Ethan then looks at Griff, before looking at the ladder, and he begins to climb until he gets to the top. He goes to position himself for something, but before he can jump, Griff seemingly comes to life and uses the ropes to springboard him up to Ethan. Ethan is caught off guard and Griff takes advantage with a right hand, followed by bouncing Ethan's head off the ladder. He does it again before grabbing Ethan for a neck breaker, and pointing to the announce table outside the ring.

Rick – Wait what is Griffin doing?!

Matt – Fucking move Rick!

Rick and Matt get the hell away from their just as Griff goes to jump. Ethan manages to stop the move with a hard forearm to the jaw. However, Griff's momentum knocks the ladder off balance, and both men come sailing off the ladder over the top rope, and crash through the announce table!

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT

Rick – What an impact! Both men are laid out here!

Matt – Is Ethan ok Rick? Maybe I should check on him?

Both men don't move for a good while, before they both start a slow crawl towards the ring. They both finally make it back in the ring. They both make it to their feet, battered and bruised, and still stare at each other with pure determination. They begin trading blows, but Griffin manages to get the upper hand, before irish whipping Ethan back into a corner. Griffin charges in after him, but Ethan boosts himself up over him, twisting so he lands back facing Griff. Griff quickly turns around, right into Hit The Lights from Ethan, a wicked kick landing right on the chin!

Matt – HIT THE LIGHTS! HIT THE LIGHTS! I told you Rick, I fucking told you!

Ethan rolls over for the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick – Foot on the ropes! This match is not over!

Matt – WHAT!? FUCKING WHAT?!

Ethan is absolutely livid. He cannot believe that he didn't get the win. He gets right into the refs face, but the ref is adamant that his foot got to the ropes in time. With a look of pure rage, Ethan picks up the chair off the ground from earlier, before wedging it into one of the corners. He then “helps” Griff up. Griff won't go down without a fight however, and throws a few punches at Ethan, before Ethan rakes his eyes to regain control. He then irish whips Griff head first into the chair, and hits it hard. Griff then stumbles out of the corner, and Ethan goes for Hit the Lights again !

Matt – A second Hit The Lights! Griffin's luck has finally run out!

Rick – Wait!

As Ethan leaps backwards for Hit The Lights, Griff lances out with A Shot in The Dark, cracking Ethan right in the chin while he is upside down!

Rick – What a counter! Shot in The Dark connects!

Matt – NO! This can't be happening!

Both men collapse to the mat, and Griff manages to drape his hand over Ethan.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winnner... Griffin Haaaaaaawwwwwwwwkiiinnnnssss!

Rick - That was one hell of a match Matt, both men with absolute phenominal performances!

Matt – This is bullshit. Utter bullshit!

“Kicking and Screaming” plays throughout the arena as the ref goes over and raises Griff's hand. He is barely able to stand up as he attempts to make his way out of the ring. Ethan begins to stir as the cameras cut away.

------------------------------------------------

The cameras cut to Pasquale Semtex backstage as he stands with a microphone.

Pasquale Semtex
Introducing my guest at this time, Gordon Fury!

The camera zooms out, putting Gordon Fury in the shot, and he is wearing his ring gear.

Pasquale Semtex
Gordon, after defeating Uprising Champion Phillip Joseph for the second week in a row, what do you think about your standing as a contender.

Gordon Fury
Well as you said Pasquale, I have pinned the “champion” in the middle of that ring two weeks in a row. What do you think I think my standing is? You have to be Phillip Joseph retarded to not figure that one out. But that isn't my concern at the moment.

Pasquale Semtex
That brings me to my next question. What is your reaction to Sean Libby coming out and attacking you after your match?

Gordon Fury
Apparently Sean Libby thinks he can come back and attack me to send a message to the Empire. Well news flash doofus, you picked the wrong person to fuck with. Chuck fucked with me, and because of it I was willing to join the Empire, which is a miracle itself. I will do whatever it takes to right wrongs Sean, and unlike you, I'm not scared of just asking for a fight.

So I am putting the challenge out right now. You think you have what it takes to make an example of me? Prove it. You and me, one-on-one, at Pick Your Poison. If you are half the man people say you are, then you will accept. I'll be seeing you soon Mr. Libby.

Gordon walks out of shot and the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks   Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:27 am

As the show returns from commercial, Heather Thompson is standing in the ring, surrounded by Bad Company and Mathews Entertainment security.

Rick—Well folks, we have our lumberjacks.

Matt—Yeah, but it’s just Bad Company and Chuck’s security. I guess The Empire decided they didn’t want payback on Crimson Skull that badly.

Heather Thompson
The following non-title match is scheduled for one fall and it is a lumberjack match. Introducing first: weighing in at 326 pounds, from Louisville Kentucky…he is the Grim Reaper…CRIMSON SKULL!

Thunder claps loudly throughout the arena, the sound of pouring rain comes over the sound system. Thunder claps again as a child's eerie voice is heard singing an old nursery rhyme.

"A tisket a tasket, the scarecrow's out his casket"

Thunder claps even louder this time

"Turn out the lights and lock the doors, praying that he passes"

The lights go out in the arena and all is silent.

A moment passes, and suddenly a green lightning bolt strikes the stage. The music to "Audit" by Traumatosis begins to play and images from Crimson Skull's long career play over the screen of the tron.
Smoke begins to billow up from behind the stage and down the ramp.

Come on inside. We've been waiting some time.
You know we try to be kind. Just don't step out of line
or you will pay the price.
Don't waste our time or it's the firing line.

You're being followed and your only escape
is our most generous assistance but it doesn't come cheap.
You gotta pay the price.
You won't break out this time. You are our great design.

This pain that you've hidden away, audit.
This hurt makes the pain go away we promise.
This memory, now in the hands of me.

We're gonna to set you free.

After these lyrics play we see the silhouette of Crimson Skull in the smoke coming up on the entrance stage. He slowly walks out onto the stage from behind all the smoke and the lightning flashes throughout the entire arena.
He starts walking slowly down the ramp.

Your peace is borrowed and now we want it back.
You know you better not fuck us or we'll fuck you right back.
You gotta pay the price and you must decide
if it is worth keeping pain denied.

This memory, now in the hands of me

and you will set me free.

Come on inside...

Crimson Skull has now made it to ring steps. Slowly and one at a time he walks up the steps.

Your life is hollow, judging from your results.
Just see this as an investment in what you can become.
Now aren't we nice? We give you peace of mind
by leaving your fears behind.

He enters the ring by going over the top rope.

You're being swallowed by our devious lies
that we compose to ensnare you and keep your prices high.
You know you paid the price. Don't think twice
of leaving your friends behind.

He stands in the center of the ring, removing his trenchcoat. He tosses it to the side and throws his hands up above his head. Once he does this, the four ring posts are all hit by green lightning bolts, sending them up in flames. He slowly lowers his arms and looks straight into the camera.

This memory, now in the hands of me.

He cuts his throat with his thumb quickly and the flames the cease. The music fades and the lights slowly brighten again.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent: Being accompanied to the ring by Lilith and Lilah, he is the Insurgency Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Champion, weighing in at 315 pounds, from Bullhead City, Arizona…The Star Destroyer: STYGIAN!

The lights die down until only a faint, pale white light shines on the stage, which is rolling with smoke as Dragonforce’s “Cry Thunder” blasts over the arena. Slowly a black, high-backed leather chair rises through the stage, within which Stygian sits. Lilith and Lilah are on either side of him in purple and pink (respectively) satin robes with matching halos and angel wings. Stygian holds a glass containing a red, glowing, smoking liquid in his hand. (It's actually just berry-flavored Gatorade Prime 01 and the glass is rigged with a dry-ice layer and an LED, but it still looks cool.) Stygian sits in the chair, swirling the liquid in the glass round with a bored look as the intro winds into the main riff, whereupon he knocks the glass back in one gulp and sets the glass aside. When the main riff kicks in the girls tear off their robes and angel wings to reveal that if they're any kind of angels at all, they're Victoria's Secret Angels. A wall of fire erupts from the front of the stage and burns down either side of the ramp, framing it in flames, and ending in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that may possibly be visible from space. When the blast at the stage is clear, Stygian is standing with the girls at his side and he leads them down to the ring. About halfway down the ramp they tear off their halos and fling them into the crowd.

Time after time, as we march side-by-side
Through the valleys of evil and torturing souls,
Night after night, for the glory we fight,
In the kingdom of madness and the tales from the old.

Dead by our hand, for the higher command,
As the darkness surrounds us we fight and they fall,
Fly by with steel, as the tyrants will kneel,
Hearts growing stronger with the power of the sword.

Stygian stops at ringside. Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah slips behind. Lilith undoes Stygian's belt and unbuckles his coat. She runs her hands over Stygian's chest and slips his coat off his shoulders. Lilah pulls from the back and peels it off him, revealing the IWF World Title. Lilah hands the jacket to a crew member who waits nearby. Stygian and Lilith make a little small talk, before Lilith saunters over to the ring steps, where she is joined by Lilah. The pair of them climb the steps and walk along the apron and strike salacious poses a few feet in from either ring post.

Set sail for the glory,
And pray for the master of war
Tyrants will fall by the wastelands
And we'll rise like the heroes before

Stygian reaches up, grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the ring apron in one step. He turns to the crowd and holds both arms up, cueing an explosion from above the ring, and a continuous shower of gold sparks in time with the start of the chorus.

Cry Thunder!
Sword in his hand,
Titans of Justice, Fearless We Stand
Cry Thunder!
Strong in command
Blessed by the union; freedom of man

He waits for a few seconds, and then steps over the top rope and into the ring, standing in the middle of it with his arms raised. The song goes through its chorus again, winding down as Stygian lowers his arms and lazily slumps into his corner, passing the IWF World Title to Lilith and sizing up Crimson Skull.

Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks Mainevent
Lumberjack Match
Crimson Skull [vs.] Stygian

[Ding, Ding, Dong]

Crimson Skull and Stygian come together in the middle of the ring and face off.

Rick—This is going to be good.

Matt—This is a fucking execution. Chuck Matthews and his goons here have it in for both of these guys, first chance they get, they’re going to hurt either one of these guys badly.

Skull and Stygian, both tall and imposing figures, stand locked in a stare down. Skull nods to Stygian and then subtly out to his left. Stygian nods. Suddenly both men…spring to opposite sides of the ring, slide under the ropes and take the fight to Bad Company and Matthews Entertainment security.

Rick—What the…

Matt—Crimson Skull and Stygian didn’t go for it! They knew it was a trap and they decided to take the fight to Chuck Matthews.

Crimson Skull and Stygian are cleaning house. You know how it goes; the two big men are knocking down anything that moves with right hands. Bad Company and the haplessly outmatched Matthews Entertainment security are no match for The Man of Steel and the Grim Reaper. Chuck Matthews and Crimson Skull find themselves facing off. Chuck swings and connects, but Skull just laughs. Chuck Matthews lands a good three punch combo, and Crimson shakes his head. Chuck sort of nods like Jack Burton punching Raiden in Big Trouble in Little China before Crimson Skull hits him with a big boot that sends him flying. The bell is ringing like a fire engine at this point.

Rick—I’m pretty sure the ref has thrown this match out…

Matt—You think?!?! It never even got started.

More of Chuck’s masked, jack-booted thugs flood the ringside area and push Crimson Skull off of Chuck Matthews. By now the numbers are too much. The surge is working. Bad Company and Matthews Entertainment security have managed to subdue the World Champion and the Grim Reaper. Stygian is laid out in front of the announce table getting clubbed with steel chairs while Crimson Skull has been tazed and tuned up with collapsible police batons. Eventually they get Stygian and Crimson Skull cuffed and are leading them out. Bad Company helps lead the two massive man out as the second detachment of security surrounds Chuck Matthews in the ring.

Once the other members of Bad Company and the first group of guards have safely escorted Stygian and Crimson Skull from the arena to a resounding chorus of boos, Chuck Matthews stands smugly in the ring surrounded by his boys. He’s looking around for a mic. One of the security guards gets one for him, but when he goes to hand it to Chuck he accidentally drops it. Chuck shakes his head at the incompetence and bends down to retrieve it. When he does, the guard in question unfurls his collapsible baton and clubs Chuck brutally in the back of the head. Chuck crash lands in a heap on the mat.

Rick—What the hell?

Matt—Did Chuck Matthews’ own staff just club him in the head?

The rest of the men unsheathe their batons and surround the fallen Chuck Matthews, beating on him like he was Rodney King or some shit. Chuck never had a chance. The masked security forces are on him like a pack of rabid wolves, savagely beating him down with those steel truncheons. When they’ve finally finished recreating Alex Van Halen’s drum solo from “Hot For Teacher” on Chuck’s back, they all step back. The man who started the beat down pulls off his mask.

Matt—Well I’l bee damned…

Rick—IT’S Corey CASEY!

The rest of the men unmask. Baron Thompson, Gordon Fury, Parker Wayde…effectively? The Empire. Corey Casey grabs up the mic that he dropped in front of Chuck to get this whole thing started. He directs Parker and Blaze to lift Chuck up to his knees. Chuck’s looked better. He’s bruised and bloodied, Corey stands over him, mic in one hand, baton in the other and he gives Chuck Matthews a crazed look.

Corey Casey
Everyone else take a look at this man…take a look at the “legendary” Chuck Matthews. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU FUCK WITH ME! Everyone get a good look at this son of a bitch!

Corey lowers the mic and looks around the crowd, who have all kind of been stunned into silence. Corey turns his back on chuck and steps away a few paces, looking out into the audience.

Corey Casey
“…and you will know my name is THE LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee!”

Rick—Did he just?

Matt—You don’t think he means…?

Rick—Oh, I’m sure it was just a Pulp Fiction quote…

Corey gets a good running start and drills Chuck in the face one last time with the steel baton. Parker and Blaze let Chuck go after the impact and leave Chuck Matthews lying face down in a slowly-widening pool of his own blood. The Empire leaves the ring, stepping around a trauma team wheeling a gurney down the ramp as the show goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks   Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds LVII- Legendary Lumberjacks
Page 1 of 1