Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons (After Cane's Apperance)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons (After  Cane's Apperance) Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons (After Cane's Apperance)    Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons (After  Cane's Apperance) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:54 am

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons (After  Cane's Apperance) James-storm-50

The world was still buzzing at the debut of Chris Cane just moments ago. As Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons continued IWF cameras would catch up with Chris Cane has he made his way into the backstage area.However Cane would not make things easy on the camera man as he only stopped long enough to grab a bottle of water that he would pour over his head take a quick swig from and toss in the floor. Chris knew the camera was there so as he walked he started speaking.

"What's this some kinda crap for the little website? I guess you want to know my thoughts on what happened.Well I will tell ya.I think I made it perfectly clear once before that I am not hear to make friends but to whoop some ass and that's just what I done. I whipped a man's ass and sent him to the damn hospital.Then I came out and got a title shot that I damn well deserve seeing that I am the baddest Mother Fu..well you know what in this company.Now before you ask something stupid like what is gonna happen in that match ,well its real damn simple I am gonna go to that ring and beat everyone's ass that is a part of that match and walk out with that strap."

Cane would hang a right and head down another hall seeing his locker room in the distance.

"Far as the rest of the night goes I ended up on some dumb ass game show which pretty much just pissed me off and the rest of those jackasses better be glad I didn't beat them to death right then and there.Oh yeah and don't think I forgot about the dumbass that ran that little even who shocked me and flipped me out of a chair.He can bet his bottom dollar he hadn't seen the last of me."

Chris would stop reaching out opening the door to his locker before finishing up.

"So basically to cut through the b.s I came in done what I said I was gonna do and pretty soon I am gonna walk out there and win a damn strap and that's pretty much all my time I am gonna waste talkin to ya."

With that said Cane walked inside his locker and slammed the door shut.
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons (After Cane's Apperance)
Page 1 of 1