Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Fading in from darkness we see a lightly rolling ocean, washing across the eastern sea board. Nightfall has casted a dark shade upon the waves, and due to the full bright blue moon above, has given the sands of South Boston a nice even coat of pale white. Water gently brushes up against the sand, calm, undisturbed. Then a riff kicks in over the peaceful serenity. ‘Light it Up’ by Rev Theroy starts playing, and as the riff slowly charges up, the waves start stirring. A small sliver of light peeks up over the horizon, emitting a light dot of Fiery red. Short drifts are now powering up for larger water walls, giving some ideal surfing conditions. That light beyond the horizon grows even more, and now it appears to be a sunset. Near the coast we can see figures start to move under the shallow water. Just as the full band kicks in for the song, the shapes come to life …

Robbie Hart, Corey Casey and Crimson Skull emerges from the water. All looking like they just got back from some deep sea diving, just without the scuba gear. The dripping veterans make their way onto the beach, dressed in their street clothes. From behind them even more wrestlers appear. Chad Mason, Steel Angel, and Stygian off to one side, and Marcus Silverstone along with Jinx on another side. That sunset pushes up even more, seeming to be more than a sunset as it looks like two solid orange objects. The waves are downright dangerous at this point, smashing down violently. Yet the wrestlers continue to appear from the water unharmed, focused on getting onto the beach. Ruby Winters, Anna Stone, and Death Angel are next to follow out of the aftermath of a twelve foot wave battering down. Those objects in the background now appear to be three bright, burning letters...IWF. One last man emerges from the waters, and it’s Hostyle Jones. He looks insane as ever, and we can tell that as we zoom in on his usual crazy contact eyes. One eye reads ‘I’, the other ‘W’. He then smiles, and his mouth guard reads ‘Battle Grounds’. With his make up caked grimacing face the logo for Battle Grounds takes over the air as we go inside the Chesapeake Energy Arena

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons Bg2012

LIVE from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons 16114498_BG1

Rick – We’re in the homestretch, We are six nights away till From the Ashes! And tonight Battle Grounds is live from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City!

Matt – And tonight both men who will face off for the World Heavyweight Championship will be in the same ring tonight.

Rick – Also tonight’s the last night will see Crimson Skull and Johnny Styles in action EVER on an episode of Battle Grounds!

Before Matt could reply, he gets interrupted

'JOHNNY ALWAYS WORE BLACK'

The words blare over the speakers as clapping begins to take over the speakers. And the crowed instantly jumps to there feet for the hall of famer

'YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME'

The Lights in the arena cutoff and a single spot light shins over the IWF entrance ramp

'SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ... SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN'

Standing there with the spotlight shinning is Johnny Styles wearing a black ‘Forever SB’ and matching cowboy style hat. Smoke begins to engulf the ramp, as Johnny slowly begins his march towards the ring the camera catches the fact that SBK is carrying an urn. His every step matching the beat.

'HE CALLED MY NAME AND MY HEART STOOD STILL ... WHEN HE SAID JOHN GO DO MY WILL'

The crowd gives him a loud ovation but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the smoky ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around. Fans cheer him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them

'TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN ... TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN'

Styles begins his walk up the steel steps and on to the apron, he ducks between the ropes to enter the ring. He marches to the center of the ring; he walks around the ring holding the urn, while pulling out a mic from his back pocket.

Johnny Styles
“Tonight I decided to bring out this urn. And I know a lot of people are whispering that this urn is for me. It’s kinda hard to not notice all the doubts, whispers, thoughts of concern when there everywhere I turn. Ever since I finally accepted Crimson’s challenge, people look at me like I’m a dead man walking. And for the first time in my long career, I started to think what if they’re right? And I quickly found myself doubting my ability, my will, and my desire.”

The crowed instantly starts a SBK chant

Johnny Styles
“Then I remembered just who the hell I am! And I gotta tell you something, with From the Ashes just 6 short days I feel more confident than I have ever been in my career. This urn isn’t for me, it’s for you ol’ friend. Going into From the Ashes I’m not looking to bury your legacy, I’m looking to send it up in flames and cremate every last inch of it.”

A little child’s voice is heard and Traumatosis’ audit hits the PA system and the reaper himself appears at the top of the stage. Crimson Skull slowly makes his way down the isle, both men eyes are locked on each other. The two legends stand toe to toe in the center of the ring

Johnny Styles
“Crimson Skull, I was expecting you to come out here and cut my good-bye speech a little short”

Crimson Skull
“Once again you come out here, and you let your confidence arrogance ooze all out, when really you should be a lot more concern about Sunday night. You’re wondering why you’re the underdog Johnny, it’s because most of these people remember what happen the last night we danced this dance. They all had there hopes shattered and there hearts filled with sorrow the first time around, guess there not setting themselves out for another disappointment. The last time we were inside the Reaper’s House of Horrors, you spent the next four years at home in complete pain.”

Johnny starts to stretch out his back, as if reliving that horrible night

Crimson Skull
“Come six days Johnny, when you enter the house that broke your back and you stand across from me, you’ll start to question your faith. Just remember this memo, the last time I broke your back…this time I’ll make sure to finish the job”

Johnny Styles
“If you believe that, then I guess you’re the one who’s going to be disappointed when the smoke clears”

Before Crimson Skull could reply, Alter Bridge’s “Watch Your Words” rip through the PA system. The crowd boos as the main riff kicks in and the IWF World Heavyweight Champion walks out form the back, wearing a Natural Law t-shirt, jeans, and the IWF World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He walks down to the ramp and stops half way

Chad Mason
“Can someone please tell me why these two dinosaurs are opening the last episode of Battle Grounds before From the Ashes? I’m the world champion in case people have forgotten. I don’t care how long you’ve two been waiting to rub each other off, you’re two are foot stones to MY match. I’m defending the World Heavyweight Championship! I am the main attraction! You two are lucky to even be on the bill.”

Styles and Skull don’t look to be so happy, Styles brings the mic to his mouth but Chad cuts him off

Chad Mason
“Sorry Johnny, but senior time is over! You know something Johnny, I actually feel bad for you. You’re probably going to end up killing yourself against The Adam’s family cast-out that you’re gonna miss witnessing your nephew having his world championship dream come to a crashing end.”

Just as he brings his mic up to talk again he’s cut off by the main hook of “Above the Law” by Bad Meets Evil. Robbie Hart comes out from the back. Dressed in a black t-shirt with a big purple Decepticon logo on the front, and Nike sweat pants, he stops at the top of the ramp and also pulls out a mic

Robbie Hart
“Chad, do me a favor and shut the fuck up! Those two men standing in the ring have accomplished more then you could ever dream of archiving. These two payed there dues, they earned everything they got, something you couldn’t understand. Tonight’s there time, we have our date in six days.”

Chad Mason
“I just hope you’re not getting your hopes up about beating me. Because Robbie, Sunday you’re gonna look just as limp as you did when Brandon defeated you in your last world championship match.”

Robbie Hart
“Come this Sunday, your 5 minutes of fame is over Chad.”

No sooner are the words out of Robbie’s mouth than “Cry Thunder” by Dragonforce blares over the speaker system. He takes his time, because let’s face it, Stygian likes to make an entrance, but eventually he comes out in his street clothes; a blue Bizarro Shield shirt and dark blue Wranglers. He stops a few feet next to Robbie Hart

Stygian
“Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen…such enthusiasm, I like it! I really do. Robbie, that was a hell of a kick last month. Crimson, that was a hell of a match last week. I’m only sorry we won’t get to do it again one-on-one. But gentlemen…this is From the Ashes. If these people aren’t already fired up for those matches, strutting around here like peacocks isn’t going to mean much now. Robbie, you’re the guy who kicked me in the head and whooped my ass. Everyone knows that. Chad, you’re the IWF World Heavyweight Champion. Nobody cares about that. And nobody cares about your match at From the Ashes. Not tonight. Nobody cares about it tonight. Tonight is the last time Crimson Skull will be in an Battle Grounds ring.”

The crowd gives Crimson a round of applause. Crimson tips his hat to them.

Stygian
“Tonight is the last night you will ever see Johnny Styles in a battlegrounds ring.”

The crowd pops, Johnny holds up his fist and yells “Thank you” to them.

Stygian
“Tonight is the one night, the only night…EVER…that you’re going to see the match everyone came here to see tonight. Once in a lifetime, never before, never again…Johnny Styles versus Stygian. The best there ever was against the best there is.”

Chad bring up his microphone, Stygian talks over him.

Stygian
“Yeah, yeah, belt, whatever. Not what everyone is gonna remember about this night. Maybe if you shut your mouth a little more, and schemed a little less, someone will remember that you actually were champion.”

Robbie tries it next, Stygian knocks the mic out of his hand.

Stygian
“Yeah, yeah, kicked in the head. How can I say I’m still the best. You got me once, you won’t get me like that again. Go kick his ass and take his belt, we can test that again. Now please, shut the hell up. Nobody came out here to listen to Robbie brag. Nobody damn sure came out here to listen to Chad whine. So please, let’s shut the hell up and start the wrestling. For Chrissakes!”

“Cry Thunder” plays as Stygian walks out. Chad looks indignant, Robbie stares daggers at the departing Stygian’s back, but does nothing. Johnny Styles laughs and nods, rolling out of the ring and making his way to the back, leaving the urn for Crimson Skull. Crimson takes up the urn and rolls his eyes. Eventually everyone makes their way to the back and we get set for our opening match.

Rick – What a way to open the show up!

Matt – I thought we were about to have an all out war just a few moments ago

Rick – Everyone’s on edge with From the Ashes around the corner.

Matt – Let’s kick it to the FINE Heather Thompson for tonights opener

Heather Thompson – It is time for our first match of the night, introducing first weighing in at 115 pounds, and healing from Sacramento, California … Aubree Kendall!

Aubree’s music plays an she walks out to the ring. She rolls into the ring and waits for Eliza…

Rick – Aubree has been on a minor slide as of late

Matt – Minor? You could have put on better performaces then she has as of late. It’s a good thing she’s facing another talent looking for a win

Heather Thompson – And introducing her opponent weighing in at 108 pounds, healing from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Eliza Gray!!!

The lights shut out and "Friday" by Rebecca Black plays all over the arena. Eliza makes her way out. A violet spotlight shines bright on her as she makes her way to the ring and climbs into the ring through the bottom rope. All of the lights turn back on to zoom in on Eliza's face.

The ref looks over both divas, before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons Match
Aubree Kendall [vs.] Eliza Gray

[DING DING DING]

But before Aubree or Eliza can move “We Found Love” by Rihanna rings out into the arena and Anna Stone steps out from behind the curtain, dressed in black yoga pants with pink stripes, and... a women’s low cut shirt

Rick— What is Anna doing? She isn’t even scheduled to be here tonight

Matt—If I was Aubree and Eliza I would think about giving the ring to hands down the most dominate diva on the roster

Anna runs up the stairs and into the ring. Aubree gets right into Anna’s face bitching about her interrupting her match against Eliza. Anna smiles before she kicks Aubree right in the stomach, without hesitating she drops Aubree with the BOOSH!

Rick – Anna just dropped Aubree with the Boosh! I don’t even think Aubree seen it coming!

Matt – She should have given Anna the respect she earned

Anna gets right back to her feet, as Eliza looks to duck out of the ring. Anna grabs Eliza, and drags her right back into the ring. She waves her finger in Eliza’s face before, picking Eliza up and dropping her with the Anna-licious!

Rick – There goes Eliza!

Matt – Anna just took out both competators for tonight’s opener

Rick – And it looks like she has something to say

Anna Stone grabs the mic and walks around the center of the squared circle

[color:d57c= deepskyblue]Anna Stone
“I’m sorry but I just couldn’t stand in the back and watch these two lackluster divas kill the division I single handily created! What people seem to forget, I am the baddest bitch in the insurgency! While other divas are worrying about getting there hair messed up, I’m looking for the next big challenge. And in six days, that challenge is Stygian!”

The crowed gives Anna a nice little pop at the mention of the upcoming match between Stygian and Anna Stone at From the Ashes

Anna Stone
“I believe despite what’s on the card, it’s gonna be Stygian and I who steal the show, and just like everyone was stunned when Robbie escaped with a victory, there gonna be dumbfounded when I pull an upset and beat the biggest name in the Insurgency!”

Rick – I think Anna’s more then ready for Stygian

“Stygian, I may have been gone the last couple of weeks, but trust me when I tell you I am more then ready for are match! I’m ready to prove to the world just how good I really am!”

We Found Love – Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris hits the PA system and Anna Stone rolls out the ring and makes her way to the back

Rick – Anna making sure no one forgets about her

Matt – I think she just sent out a strong message to Stygian

Rick – It’s another match I can’t wait to see next week! I really am giddy about From The Ashes

Matt – you get giddy over ice cream and TV dinners

Rick – And with the first insult dealt by Matt tonight, lets take a quick break

-------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons FTA2iiSteelAngel

Six Days away from the biggest night in the Insurgency! Are you Ready?

When we return from commercial we spot Death Angel walking the halls of the arena, just as the feed starts the lights begin to flicker, but DA pays it no mind. A few steps forward and the lights in the entire arena cut out, and laughter echo’s from every inch of the place. From the rafters, to the bathrooms.

Steel Angel’s voice
“The tables have been turned brother … Tonight is MY night to stalk you!”

As soon as Steel’s last word is heard, the lights in the arena come right back on, and a much smaller person then Death Angel is seen standing right behind Death Angel wearing the Syco-Angel mask. Death Angel slowly turns around, and comes face to face with a mirror image of himself. The figure suddenly tilts his head up and blows fire straight out of the mask. Death Angel jumps backwards trying to save his skin from getting burned

The lights once again go out, but this time they come right back on and the figure portraying Syco is nowhere to be seen.

Death Angel
“It’s about time we started having fun!”

Death Angel slowly puts a smirk on his face, as we cut to ringside

Rick – Looks like Steel Angel has turned the tides against Death Angel

Matt – Why the hell would he play mind games with a guy who could be considered the king of mind games? You heard Death Angel, it’s a game for him.

Rick- Steel doesn’t back down from anything or anyone and guess he’s getting that point across to Death Angel

Matt – Let’s kick it to Heather for are next match of the night

Rick – Should be considered are first of the night…

Heather Thompson – Are next match of the night is for one fall and introducing first weighing in at 237 pounds and healing from Los Angeles California …Matt Rydell!!!

Once 'New Disease' begins, Rydell walks out backwards, arms outstretched. He pauses at the top of the ramp, then spins round, thrusting his right elbow forward, and as this happens, fireworks go off either side of him. He walks down the ramp, threatening to hit various fans, before rolling into the ring, climbing the turnbuckle and smacking his elbow threateningly.

Rick – Matt looks like he’s all about getting that W here tonight

Matt – He’s going against Sean Libby, who’s hit or miss depending on the night, so he does have some hope

Heather Thompson – Introducing next weighing in at 197 pounds, and calls Framingham, Mass his home … Sean Libby!!!

Concept of Love by Hideki Naganuma hits and Sean Libby comes walking out, sending the crowed to there feet. He makes his way down the ramp and slides right into the ring. He strikes his posse sending off flash bulbs and the entire arena into a frenzy

Rick – Listen to these people Matt, they love Libby!

Matt – It’s good to see Libby back inside the ring

The ref checks over both superstars and calls for the bell

Matt Rydell [vs.] Sean Libby

[DING DING DING]

Rick - The referee is calling for the bell and the match is underway!

Libby jumps on Matt with a flying axe handle smash to the back! He follows up with clubbing forearms, doing his best to keep Matt Rydell down. He even leaps up, landing a fameasser on Matt! Libby stomping at Matt in the corner, the referee threatens a DQ if Libby doesn’t let him out of the corner. Libby backs up, charging in with a knee lift that Matt catches. Libby is dropped over the top rope, but stops himself on the apron. Matt Rydell swings at him, Libby ducking a forearm and swinging himself through the ropes into a School Boy, to take Matt over, but he stands up and jumps through the legs to stomp on Matt’s head!

Rick – Libby is all over Matt at the start of the match

Matt – Libby showing he still has all the right moves!

Libby kicks Matt in the side as he tries to get up. A dropkick to the chest puts a rising Rydell back onto a knee. Libby runs to the ropes, making an error that costs him as he charges right back into a rising clothesline from Matt Rydell

Rick - See? Instead of creating space for a bigger move, he should have pressed the advantage and kept up the pressure in close.

Matt – It’s Li IIIIBEEEEHHH! He’ll do whatever he wants, I Bet you five bucks he bounces back from that mistake

Matt Rydell brings Libby up by the hair, sending him into the corner. Rydell follows in with the clothesline, but receives a Mule Kick for his trouble. As Rydell staggers out to the middle of the ring, Libby steps up the turnbuckles to the top rope, where Rydell sees the Cross Body coming and ducks underneath, taking refuge in the launch corner. Libby lands on his feet, and goes back at Rydell with the jump up into the Frankensteiner

Rick - Power Bomb out of the blue!

Matt – Matt Rydell scouted and anticipated that move perfectly.

Rick - That’s why, even if you don’t like him, you can’t deny that he’s Uncommonly Good

Rydell holds on to the legs and stands back up, hoisting Libby off of the mat and back up into the powerbomb position, turning 450 degrees before executing a second sitout powerbomb that he holds for the pinfall

-1-

-2-

Rick – And Libby just barley able to Kickout!

Rydell pulls Libby back to his feet and sends him into the corner. This time, he connects with the clothesline, but holds him there to keep him from falling out. Rydell unloads with forearms to the head, stopping only at a count of 4 before disqualification. Matt lifts Sean onto the top rope in a seat, hitting him with more forearms. Stopping again as the referee begins to count, Rydell steps up onto the second rope, but Libby stops him with a few headbutts. Rydell is pushed off, but lands on his feet and goes back again, with Libby hitting another couple of headbutts to send him crashing to the mat. Yet Rydell is up once again and goes back into the corner and grabs a handful of Libby’s hair with his left arm as he puts boots to the middle rope. Sean Libby grabs Rydell’s wrist and throws himself to the side, falling over the ropes and landing on the apron while pulling down on the arm to try to wrench the shoulder out of the socket

Rick – Sean Libby is bringing out a level of brutality we haven’t seen from him lately. For a while if I recall

Matt – He’s proving that he’s more then ready to face off against Tim Patrick next week

Matt Rydell falls away from the corner, rolling over himself and back up to his feet, holding his left arm. Libby comes back in underneath the ropes and comes in behind Matt Rydell for the turnaround lariat Rydell connects with the right arm! Matt makes the lateral press cover.

-1-

-2-

Rick – Again Libby is able to get his Shoulder up!

Matt Rydell grabs Libby in a front facelock and drags him up off of the mat, lifting him for an elevated DDT but dropping his arm and turning into Sean’s body, forcing his head down into his knee!

Rick - That’s got to be the game changer here. That move had to do massive damage and Libby may be out of it.

Matt Rydell makes another pin

-1-

-2-

Rick – Again another kickout!

The live crowd is behind Sean Libby and cheers him on as he kicks out once more. Matt is not impressed and picks him up again, depositing Libby in the middle of the ring with a Scoop Slam. Rydell runs to the parallel ropes and springs onto the middle cable, backflipping into an Ultrasault that lands perfectly across Sean Libby’s knees! Matt recoils from the bad landing, holding his ribs, kneeling on the mat. Sean Libby forces himself to his feet and charges in, hopping over Matt’s body and grabbing his head to do a modified Somersault Neckbreaker! Matt takes the impact on the shoulder and flops to the side, with Libby making the desperation cover

-1-

-2-

Rick – Matt Rydell gets the shoulder up! What a move from Libby!

Matt Rydell is now in the center of the ring, his shoulder and neck hyperextending beyond the normal range of motion. Matt slaps the mat twice, but stops there. The referee keeps in close to check on the submission

Rick - This is where a lot of opponents get in trouble. Sean Libby can change his style at any time in a matchl. It’s easy to get caught in an unsuspected submission from Libby

Matt – Libby does what he needs to do to win[/b]

Rydell pulls himself away, trying not so much to get to the ropes but to create some space and ease the pressure. Libby shifts himself right back near him, though. Rydell takes the risk of temporarily adding to the torque of the Crossface Hold by pushing himself off of the mat and rolling forward to escape the hold… Rydell swings his hips and rolls into Libby’s body from underneath the hold before he can lock it in, resulting in a Hammerlock.

Rick – Matt Rydell just surrendered himself to another hold.

Matt - The hammerlock is still a painful control hold, but not quite the kill move that the crossface would’ve been.

Sean Libby sits on Rydell’s hips from behind, cinching in the Hammerlock in a rear mount. Rydell reaches back and grabs another handful of Libby’s hair, setting his forehead onto the mat and using all of the strength in his neck, back, and legs to pop his hips up and pull Libby forward. Libby rolls over Rydell and onto the mat, where he retains control of the hair and sends fist after fist into his face in a demonstration of how upset he is. The referee nearly reaches the disqualification count, but Rydell releases the hair and stops punching long enough to break the count, before leaning over Libby with a forearm pressed to his throat to cut off his air. Libby kicks and flails to get breath, with the referee trying to get a view of it. Rydell blocks the view with his body. In a few seconds, though, Rydell releases and backs up, as he doesn’t want to push his luck

Rick – Matt Rydell should know better than to do that.

Rydell shakes out his arm and returns to Sean Libby, reaching down and grabbing his hair and getting pulled down into a Crucifix Armbar! Rydell locks hands to keep off the pressure and avoid the hold. Libby pulls at the arm for dear life, but can’t break his grip. Matt Rydell lifts him back off of the mat a few inches and kicks him in the spine, trying to break his own hold. When he feels him slip, Rydell tosses Libby to the side. Sean stands up into a superkick

Rick – Matt Rydell desperately needed to put Libby down and catch a breather.

Rydell drops to his knees, taking a moment to recover before pinning Sean Libby

-1-

-2-

Rick – Yet another kick out! These two men are leaving it all out there tonight!

Matt Rydell returns to the ropes and backflips into a somersault with a landing clean on Libby’s midsection!

-1-

-2-

Matt - No!

Matt Rydell aggravated his arm with the landing, though, and rolls away to let it alone. The referee calls out the count for both wrestlers, that if he reaches ten, the match ends on a no contest

-1-

Sean Libby and Rydell are down almost side-by-side.

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

Rick - Not much movement yet.

Matt -Well, there’s Sean Libby starting to stir.

-6-

-7-

Matt – And now Matt Rydell is starting to move

-8-

Matt Rydell is the first to his feet, but Sean Libby still rises on his own before the count of ten. Both are in pain, but Libby rushes in again, just like in the beginning of the match, and hits a flurry of forearm shots with the right arm while holding the back of Rydell’s neck with the left. This leads into a quick alternating series, Libby throwing forearms with the right and left again and again

Rick – Sean Libby is fighting with all his heart, and listen to this capacity crowd!

Matt –He’s actually backing Matt to the ropes.

Libby hits three knife edge chops before Rydell stops him with a knee lift. He switches their positions before sending Libby out with the Irish Whip. Sean Libby slides on the mat to stop himself, but Libby reacts in time to run in behind him as he turns around on his knees

Rick – Sean Libby leaps off of the mat with a deadly Enzuigiri!

Rydell is knocked head over heels, somersaulting into a seat on the mat. Libby hits the ropes in front of him and rebounds with a strong dropkick to put him to the mat. Sean Libby then heads back to the ropes and springs onto the middle cable, leaping back into the ring with a twisting senton that lands over Rydell’s stomach!

Rick - That could’ve driven the air from Rydell’s body!

Matt - The pin!

-1-

-2-

Rick – Another Kickout!

Rydell throws the shoulder up at the last moment. Libby gets up slowly and connects with a few soccer kicks to the side, but they don’t stop Rydell from trying to rise. Libby switches up to a clubbing forearm to the back of his head, stunning him so that he can square him up for the Cold of Ireland Libby looks to throw Rydell to the corner but Rydell stops and catches him and pulls him into the new dawn, but Libby makes his move away from the end, and without warning whips Rydell to the corner and connects with the Cold of Ireland! Libby hooks the legs, as the ref drops to make the cover

-1-

-2-

-3-

[DING DING DING]

Rick – Out of nowhere Sean Libby!

Matt – What a match, these two really put it all out there! Matt Rydell future is bright!

Sean Libby rolls out the ring and makes his way up the ramp with the crowed cheering for Libby and his return victory! As the camera fades into the back into an office …

We watch as Isabella Lya Sanchez is seen sitting in an office wearing a sexy two piece gray suit. The camera pans away from Isabella and we spot Eliza Gray sitting across from Isabella. Eliza still rubbing off the effects from the BOOSH! From Anna Stone.

Isabella Lya Sanchez
“Eliza, I can’t really blame what happened to you tonight, but I have been wondering just why you even bother to sign a contract with the Insurgency?”

Eliza Gray
“I want to wrestle with the best, and there isn’t any promotion offering chances to divas”

Isabella Lya Sanchez
“You’ve been pretty victorious since you’ve signed a contract”

Eliza looks dumbfounded

Eliza Gray
“What are you talking about, I’ve been here for about two months and haven’t even won a match yet”

Isabella Lya Sanchez
“You’re right, and obvious you don’t get sarcasm, let me put this bluntly … You’re fired!”

Tears start to build up in Eliza’s face

Eliza Gray
“What? It’s only a speed bump? You’re joking right?”

Isabella Lya Sanchez
“Sorry, but the Insurgency doesn’t have time to wait for you to crawel out of this funk. You’re fired, please take leave. I would hate to have you escorted out of the arena by security.”[/b]

Eliza can’t hold the tears back as she breaks down and runs out of Isabella’s office. The camera zooms into the smiling face of Isabella who lets out a small giggle of pleasure as the sound of Eliza Gray’s crying echoes around the backstage, sending the feed to a commercial

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons 0

Everest giving even the homie's degrees!

Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Matt - Ruby has a big opportunity here, Rick!

Rick - In deed…

Heather Thompson
Introducing first… From Montreal, Quebec, Canada- weighing 119 pounds… Ruby Winters!

"Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson
And her opponent, from Louisburg, North Carolina- weighing 150 pounds, “The IWF Queen Of Wrestling” , Rosalie Knight!

The lights go down for a moment, and there is a moment of silence as the pyrotechnics begin a low, steady burn at the edge of the stage. Suddenly, the opening strains of Flameheart blast over the speakers, and the flames erupt into high gouts of flame, and in the light it’s revealed that a white-cloaked Rosalie Knight is there in center of the stage, kneeling on one knee with her forehead pressed to the hilt of a large prop sword, and the Queen Of Wrestling belt around her waist. About the fourth measure of the song (and the third eruption of flames), she rises to her feet and pulls back the hood of the white cloak slowly. She lifts the sword high and shouts out a long, wordless battle cry, turning so that the fans can see her warrior spirit and join in. She begins to chant “knight! Knight!” as she crosses from one end of the stage to another while the music drops in volume, but picks up in tempo and intensity. Once the crowd is roaring, she strides confidently down the ramp, not too fast, with the spotlight following her and her cloak billowing out behind her. She carries the sword low and ready, a symbol of the fight that faces her and her will to win. She reaches the ring and hands off her sword, removes her cloak and hands it off as well, and drops to one knee there in her corner, the same pose in which she started, in time with the final beat of the music. The lights return. She then hands the referee her belt as she stares across the ring at Ruby Winters…

If Ruby Winters wins, she gets a shot at the IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship at FTA II
Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Ruby Winters and Rosalie Knight stare across the ring at one another for a short moment after the bell rings, and then rush toward each other doing a basic grapple. It’s Rosalie Knight how gets the upper hand, twisting Ruby Winters arm and then whipping her into the ropes. Ruby Winters bounces off of the ropes and rebounds forward getting hit with a kick to the gut from Rosalie. Ruby Winters leans forward, holding her gut in pain and is struck with a knee to the face from Rosalie Knight. Ruby drops down to the mat on all fours. Rosalie runs forward and does a low sliding missile drop kick to Ruby Winters, causing her to fully fall to the ring mat.

Matt - So, it’s Rosalie Knight getting things started in the match.

Rick - These two already have a massive amount of history, so you know they’re going all out in this one…

Rosalie Knight climbs to her feet, lifting Ruby Winters up by her shoulder. Rosalie Knight kicks Ruby in the stomach and then positions Ruby’s head in between her legs. Rosalie Knight lifts Ruby up and sends her head bouncing off of the ring mat with a piledriver. Ruby begins to roll toward the ropes in an attempt to flee, but Rosalie Knight climbs to her feet, walks up behind her, and grabs her ankle pulling her back toward the middle of the ring. Ruby spins herself onto her back, and kicks Rosalie Knight in the stomach with her free leg, causing Roaslie to let go of Ruby’s ankle and stumble back.

Ruby Winters pulls herself to her feet, as Rosalie Knight shakes off the kick and rushes back toward her. Ruby Winters drops to the mat at the last possible second, tripping Rosalie Knight to the mat with a drop toe hold. Ruby then climbs to her feet waiting for Rosalie Knight to make it to hers. As Rosalie makes it to her feet, Ruby Winters charges forward and knocks her to the mat with a clothesline. Ruby walks back toward Rosalie Knight, and then lifts her to her feet by the hair…

Rick - Now it seems Ruby Winters has the edge?

Matt - Let’s see what she can do with the momentum…

Ruby Winters jumps forward and locks her legs around Rosalie’s neck, sending her flipping to the mat with a hurricanranna. Ruby then climbs to her feet quickly and jumps into the air landing on the fallen Rosalie Knight with a leg drop. Ruby Winters rolls herself away from Rosalie and then climbs to her feet once more. Ruby turns toward the turnbuckle and begins to make the climb to the top of the post, meanwhile Rosalie Knight has just rolled onto her back. Ruby Winters makes it to the top rope and looks back for a moment. She then dives backwards with a huge moonsault. Rosalie Knight rolls out of the way at the last possible moment, causing Ruby Winters to crash upon the ring mat.

Rosalie Knight crawls over toward Ruby Winters as she rolls onto her back, and latches her arm around her for the pin…

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT

Rosalie Knight rolls herself off of Ruby Winters and proceeds to climb to her feet as Ruby struggles to make it back to all fours. Rosalie Knight makes it to her feet and then rushes forward as Ruby comes to a stand. Ruby Winters quickly extends her arm for a clothesline, but Rosalie Knight ducks under it, and counters with a neck breaker on Ruby Winters…

Matt - Huge neck breaker…

Rick - Yea, Rosalie countered that perfectly.

Rosalie Knight climbs to her feet and then lifts Ruby to hers. She drags Ruby over to the turnbuckle and then climbs to the second rope. Rosalie Knight locks Ruby Winters in a forward headlock position. Rosalie Knight jumps from the ropes and spins herself, drilling Ruby to the mat with a tornado DDT. Rosalie springs to her feet and then grabs Ruby Winters by the leg, dragging her toward the center of the ring. After Rosalie positions Ruby Winters to exactly where she wants her she runs into the ring ropes, and springboards back, rolling across the canvas, and then jumping into the air landing onto Ruby’s ribcage with a Rolling Thunder. The crowd begins to cheer as Rosalie jumps to her feet…

Matt - The crowd irrupts!

Rick - Ruby’s ribs could be cracked?

Rosalie lifts Ruby to her feet, but as she brings Ruby Winters to her feet, Ruby rakes her across the eyes. Rosalie Knight holds her face in pain as Ruby Winters gives her a chop to the chest and then sends her whipping against the turnbuckle. Ruby Winters steps back and then runs toward Rosalie Knight who is slouched back first against the ring post. Ruby Winters jumps into the air with a spinning elbow, trying to dive into Rosalie Knight, but Rosalie ducks it at the last possible moment, causing Ruby Winters to smash her back against the turnbuckle. Ruby comes stumbling forward after the impact with the ring post, causing Rosalie Knight to wrap her up in a cradle pin…

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT

Matt - Ruby Winters kicks out!

Rick - That could have been a bitter ending for Ruby…

Rosalie climbs to her feet and then grabs Ruby Winters by her legs. Rosalie Knight locks Ruby Winters legs in between her arms and attempts to turn her into a Boston Crab. Ruby Winters shifts her weight to one side, in an attempt to stop Rosalie from locking the position in. The two forces clash for a moment, but it is Rosalie Knight winning the struggle and spinning Ruby Winters onto her stomach. Rosalie Knight then sits back fully locking in the Boston Crab.

Rick - Rosalie has the submission locked in!

Matt - What an air tight Boston Crab!!

Ruby Winters digs her hand into the canvas as she reaches out toward the ropes with her other- screaming in pain. The audience begins to go wild as the referee drops down to check for any sign of submission. Ruby Winters screams out as she begins to dig into the ring mat and make her slow painful crawl toward the ring ropes. Ruby screams out as she pushes forward in an inch or so and then reaches out toward the ring ropes, barley touching it with her finger tips. Rosalie Knight struggles to drag her away from the ropes, but Ruby Winters nudges forward an inch and grabs the ropes. Rosalie attempts to pull her for a moment, but Ruby Winters clings to the ropes for her life, and causes the referee to call for Rosalie to break the hold. Rosalie Knight hops off of Ruby Winters and then backs up for a moment. Rosalie then runs toward Ruby Winters, but Ruby kicks her legs up at the last possible moment smacking her feet against Rosalie Knights face. Rosalie stumbles for a short moment and then falls to her back…

Matt - A nice move of desperation by Ruby Winters!

Rick - Yes it was, and it paid off…

Ruby slowly climbs to her feet, watching Rosalie Knight as she climbs to hers. Right as Rosalie is about to get up to a full stand Ruby Winters runs forward and plants Rosalie Knights face down to the mat with a bulldog. Ruby Winters slowly climbs to one knee, and begins to use the ring ropes to boost herself up. Ruby is the first to make it to her feet, as Rosalie makes it to her feet, Ruby runs forward and flips over Rosalie Knight executing a sunset flip pin…

-1-

-2-

KICKOUT

Rosalie Knight kicks out and then rolls away from Ruby Winters. Ruby Winters climbs to her feet, and then grabs Rosalie Knight by her hair, lifting her to her feet. Ruby Winters throws Rosalie Knight into the turnbuckle. Rosalie Knights back smashes against the turnbuckle and causes her to stumble forward. Ruby Winters bends forward and lifts Rosalie Knight over her back sending her to the canvas with a back body drop.

Ruby Winters then walks over to Rosalie Knight and begins to lift her to her feet once more. Rosalie Knight elbows Ruby Winters in the ribs. Ruby begins to stumble backwards, as Rosalie charges at her with a clothesline. Ruby Winters ducks it and turns around. Rosalie spins around as Ruby Winters attempts to hit Rosalie with the Beauty Sleep, but Rosalie puts her hands up at the last possible second and catches Ruby Winters leg. Rosalie pushes Ruby’s leg to the side causing her to spin in a 360 degrees motion. As Ruby Winters faces Rosalie Knight, Rosalie Knight jumps up in an attempt to deliver a frankensteiner to Ruby Winters. Ruby Winter ducks herself a tiny bit causing Rosalie Knight to land behind her on her feet. Rosalie spins around to face Ruby Winters and is blindsided with an elbow. Rosalie Knight hold her face as she backs up. Ruby then runs forward with another attempt at the Beauty Sleep. This time she nails her finisher dead on, causing Rosalie Knight to fall to the mat. The crowd irrupts from the series of moves and counters they have just witnessed.

Matt- This could be it?

Rick - Ruby could be getting a shot at the gold, Matt!!

Ruby drops to her knees and hooks Rosalie’s leg as the referee drops down to make the count…

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Heather Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen… the winner of this match up. Ruby Winters!

Ruby Winters looks as over at the time keepers table where the Queen Of Wrestling Championship is located, and locks her eyes on the belt. She smirks and looks back into the ring at Rosalie Knight who has just rolled herself onto her stomach, and is beginning to slowly recover and climb to her feet. The camera zooms out a distance before going to commercial break…

The crowed cheer’s as the cheesy 70’s game show stage is set up. Only this time the stage is a little different, rather then chambers there are four seats. Each seat is attached to a different set of wires, and no one knows what those wires are connected to. Bright Apollo themed sign hangs above the ring and it reads ‘HI-JINX’. The theme of the original newlywed game plays and James Walker is seen in a makeshift cardboard side stage

James Walker
“Ladies and gents, it’s time for everyone’s favorite game show … HI-JINX! Here is your host, the clown prince of the Insurgency and the current IWF Full Throttle champion, lets here it for JINX!”

The cheesy theme keeps playing as Jinx comes running from backstage all the way down the ramp and into the set of HI-Jinx, he holds his long 1970’s style microphone

Jinx
Thanks for the lovely introduction Jimmy James! And welcome everyone to a very special Battle Grounds edition of HI-Jinx! I’m your host with the most … Jinx! And Jimmy James lets introduce are contestants for tonight’s show!

James Walker
“Alrighty Jinxy, introducing first is a member of Natural Law, some would say the only surviving member other then Chad. He’s only lost one match (and yes it was to a girl!) Lets hear it for Parker Wayde!”

Parker’s theme hits and the young hotshot makes his way down the ramp, eyeing Jinx who he well meet later on in the night. He walks up the steel steps and stands toe to toe with the full throttle champion

Jinx
Please have a seat Parker, you’re afro juice is starting to melt in these bright lights

Paker doesn’t seem please with the clown’s comments but takes a seat. As Jimmy introduced the next contestant

James Walker
“And introducing next, the guy who had his face burnt a month ago by the Clown Prince. Let’s here it for the next Jason Hawk … Zeltan Jax!”

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

As the fans sing along to the song Zlatan Jax has risen up through the stage. His head is bowed and his arms hang low infront of him. Zlatan slowy raises his arms and head. And as he raises his arms the arena turns red. When his arms and head are fully raised pyro shoots up around him.

You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand
This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand

Zlatan slowly walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He looks at the clown and then at Parker before taking his seat, the entire time giving Jinx dirty looks

James Walker
“Are next contestant is a guy who has lost more matches then he has won … yet has the brass of the insurgency behind him, it’s none other the Tom Sykes!”

But rather then Kit coming out, a new face in the Insurgency comes out...

Jinx
Where the hell is Kit?!

Chris Cane
Let’s just say I disposed of kit, and I figured the show must go on...

Footage rolls on the big screen showing Chris Cane beating the piss out of kit; Chris grabs Kit and rams his head right through a steel door. Chris then grabs a near by cinder block and drives it into the chest of Kit, causing Kit to spit up blood.

Jinx
I think I just got off watching that amount of violence…reminds me of another guy with the initials of CC!

Chris takes a seat next to Zlatan

James Walker
“And introducing the last contestant, the man who came up just short against Sean Libby tonight … Matt Rydell!

Spineshank - New Disease hits and Matt Rydell comes walking down the ramp unpleased about being a contestant and still feeling the effects of his lost to Sean Libby. He walks up the steel steps and looks at the clown

Jinx
Rydell, just take a seat you’ve already been embarrassed once tonight, would hate to make it a double whammy

Matt Rydell takes a seat next to Chris Cane

Jinx
SoOo unless you have been living under a rock, you all know how this works. I ask the questions and if you get it right …

Jinx checks his pockets and pulls them out empty

Jinx
Guess I ran out of food stamps, soOo here is what were going to do. If you answer the question right, you will have a shot at the Full Throttle Championship against me at From the Ashes!

The camera zooms into the clowns face

Jinx
Now that’s KASH MONEY baby!

The clown laughs as he pulls out a set of index cards

Jinx
Are first question is for … Chris Cane!

The titantron shows the question and three answers

Jinx
Your question is … Why do you believe you should have a shot against my championship?

Options flash across the titantron

A – Because you sucked off the important people on the board

B – It beats a boring open battle royal

C - It’ll make your career relevant

Jinx
You have 4 seconds …3 … 2 … 1

Chris Cane
Does it matter what I pick?

Jinx
No answer … You lose, but I’ll give you a shot anyways … I just love a charity case!

Chris’ seat shots a quick shock of electricity causing him to jump

Jinx
Next question goes to … Matt Rydell … You just lost to Sean Libby, do you serious believe you should have a championship shot on the biggest stage?

A – YES

B – NO

C – FUCK OFF CLOWN

Matt Rydell
Fuck off Clown

DING DING DING

Jinx
Looks like we got ourselves a triple threat so far! Lucky bastard you…Are next question goes to both Zlatan Jax and Parker Wayde…It’s already a triple threat match so are you guys …

A – SHIT OUT OF LUCK

B – STILL IN THE RUNNING

C- WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING?

D – ALL THE ABOVE

Both Jax and Parker refuse to answer, the clown smirks as the buzzer rings

Jinx
Way to kill the game, but I’m in a giving mood … So tell you what … You all are winners! Ill defend the Full Throttle championship against all four of you in six days! But the prizes don’t stop there! Jimmy tell them what they also won!

James Walker
A trip…

James Walker presses a button and the seats dump all four-men on there asses allowing the clown to roll out the ring and up the ramp. All four men stumble to there feet and just watch as the Clown walks up the ramp backwards laughing hysterically at all of them as the titantron plays there shocked look as the seat dumps them backwards.

Rick – Jinx will defend the Full Thorttle Championship against Zlatan Jax, Parker Wayde, Matt Rydell, and the newest member of the Insurgency Chris Cane!

Matt – I think the clown has finally bitten off more then he could chew!

--------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons Funny+ads+toilet
IWF Corporate Motto
--------------------------------------------------

Heather Thompson
The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, representing the Human Highlight Reels, weighing in at 232 pounds, from Atlantic City New Jersey; he is the IWF High Impact Champion: HOSTYLE JONES!

Hostyle Jones music plays and he walks out.

Rick—Here’s another great challenge for Hostyle Jones after he excelled last week under the pressure of facing Crimson Skull and Stygian. He met that pressure.

Matt—He did…but there’s only one Death Angel.

Rick—But that was Crimson Skull and Stygian!

Matt—There’s still only one Death Angel…

Suddenly, the Lights dim, music plays over the PA system “Disruptr” by Devin Townsend, begins to blast. The Lights go out, as the music begins to play

I'm tired of waiting
I'm tired of fading
I'm sick of being oppressed
through all the failing
I'm syncopated
at least it's off my chest

Disruptr

you're kind of fading
don't be a baby
I'm sick of being obsessed
through all the mating
master debating
God knows i'd settle for less

but

I come from the
centre of the universe
and I've no time for these
distractions

Disruptr

The Nightmare steps out from the back and looks over the thousands of screaming and cheering fans in attendance

Heather Thompson
From Seattle, Washington…Weighing in at 900 Pounds…The Nightmare!

Rick-Death-Angel has unleashed his most violent…his most deadly…his most unstable personality yet…

Matt- The Nightmare!

Rick- We’ve only seen glimpses of The Nightmare in the past…but now it seems as though The Nightmare is here to stay…

Matt- Which is going to spell out big time trouble for anyone who gets in his path…especially Ruby Winters!

somebody get me alone
I need to feel at home
I need a brain massage

somebody get me a doctor
I feel a bit ill
but i ain't feeling this at all

no

I am from the
centre of the universe
and i've no time for these
symptoms of your universe

I come from the
master of the universe
distractions

so here's what it means to be
be a man about it

The Nightmare walks slowly down the entrance ramp and down to the ring. He hops up on the ring apron and climbs over the top rope as he steps into the ring

you don't forget the family
be a man

so what if it kills you all?
oh, be a man about it

be a God damned man...boy

oh be a man about it

let's go down to the beach
we'll sit in the womb

I come from the
master of the universe
and I've no time
for these
symptoms of your universe

I come for the
center of the universe
centers of your universe

I come for the
center of the universe
distractions

straying away
from the dark sides of hell
the world
the world is the same

darkness

The Nightmare walks over to the center of the ring and stares at Hostyle Jones, a sadistic smile on his face. The ref looks at both competitors and nods before calling for the bell.

Hostyle Jones [vs.] Death-Angel

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Rick—Hostyle jones didn’t back down from two of the biggest men in this company last week, what will he do against one of the biggest men in the history of the sport tonight?

Matt—We’re about to find out.

Death Angel lunges towards Hostyle. Jones rolls under his outstretched arms springs up with a dropkick and staggers the Hall of Famer.

Rick—That’s the kind of thing Hostyle Jones will need to do if he’s going to be successful tonight.

Matt—From a sheer physical standpoint, Death Angel is the most dangerous man on the roster. He’s not always the most coherent strategist, or the best wrestler, but he’s more dangerous than anyone, up to and including Stygian.

Hostyle bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Superman Punch on DA that staggers him a step. He goes to work with rapid-fire jabs and body blows. He tags Death Angel three or four times, ducks under a big swipe, hits a few more times, ducks a slow backhand pops up and goes back and forth across Death Angel’s jaw with hammer blows. Death Angel stumbles back to the ropes.

Rick—Hostyle Jones is quick to the punch so far here.

Matt—But he can’t take the big man over.

Hostyle Jones runs off the far ropes and charges at Death Angel. The big man lowers his shoulder and launches Hostyle over the top rope.

Rick—Hostyle hung on!

Matt—He landed on the apron.

Death Angel turns around and Hostyle catches him in the face with a scorpion kick over the top rope.

Rick—That’s the second time we’ve seen him do that!

Matt—Maybe a new move to round out Hostyle Jones’ arsenal?

As Death Angel stumbles back Hostyle Jones slingshots to the top rope, sets his feet, dives off…RIGHT INTO A KABLOOSKIE! Hostyle jones flips inside out on mid air, landing bent all up inside of himself.

Rick—HOLY SHIT!

Matt—Say goodnight Hostyle!

Rick—GOODNIGHT HOSTYLE!

Death Angel flops Hostyle Jones onto his back and covers, but it’s academic.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner: DEATH ANGEL!

Rick—I don’t know that we can say this is an accurate representation of how a hundred matches between these two would play out, but what a statement by Death Angel going in to From the Ashes!

Matt—Hostyle Jones made the mistake of leaping before he looked, and he leapt into The Kablooskie!

Rick—He probably won’t beat Hostyle Jones like that again, but tonight Death Angel lands his patented right hand.

Matt—He just caught Hostyle not looking. A lot of guys have eaten that right hand and gone down, that’s nothing to be ashamed of for Hostyle Jones.

------------------------------
Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons KrakenRum
Drink this stuff, and turn into the same asshole Corey Casey does!

IWF Interviewer Colin Daniels stands in the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Colin Daniels:
Welcome back, Ladies and Gentlemen! We are LIVE from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City! We are one week away from the biggest event of the year, From the Ashes II. Last week, a man returned to IWF to call out an old friend and by the time the verbal confrontation was over, another match was added to the card for From the Ashes. The man I am bringing out right now is none other than “The Irish Car Bomb” Tim Patrick!

Flashing green lights go off at the entrance way and Tim Patrick comes out wearing a black IRA mask, a black shirt, black wrestling boots, blue jeans. He slowly walks towards the ring, and never takes his eyes off the ring. He slowly walks up the ring steps, and steps through the ropes. He removes his mask and the crowd erupts with cheers.

Colin Daniels:
Mr. Patrick, welcome back!

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons 89489639

Tim Patrick:
Thanks, Colin. It’s nice to be back

Colin Daniels:
Now, Tim, the last time we saw you were right after Bloody Sunday II. Shortly after, you were in a serious car wreck where you damaged your back. What happened and what is your condition?

Tim Patrick:
I was traveling from Philadelphia to New Jersey, driving through some side streets, and an SUV ran an intersection and smashed into the side of my car. I was sore for about a week but nothing serious it seemed. One day I was cleaning up my apartment and my back just went out, I couldn’t move. The doctors told me I had severe nerve damage in my spine and it will come and go until I can get around to having surgery. I’ve been in physical therapy and seeing a chiropractor for months now and I’m ready to compete again, but it might only be for one more match.

Colin Daniels:
But Tim, you’re still so young and haven’t even reached your prime. I mean, you haven’t even won a title in IWF. Why do you want to retire?

Tim Patrick:
Colin, there is only so many fights a man has in him. Most guys have been doing this since they were 20, I’ve been doing this in one form or another since I was 14 years old. I’ve been in wars, street fights, prisons. I’ve spent a total of a year and I half of my life in hospital beds. I go to bed in hotel rooms and my shitty Philadelphia apartment alone each night. My last fight against Storming Raven is what is considered to be the most brutal hardcore match in wrestling history. That’s all I really ever wanted, to be known as the most brutal, crazy son of a bitch in the business. And I don’t know how much more I have to give. I wanted Corey Casey when I joined IWF, but it never worked out. Injuries always got in the way. I’m just at the end of my rope with all of it.

Colin Daniels:
But why Sean Libby?

Tim Patrick:
He’s a guy I have always respected. I went to war with him against the Right Honorable Gentlemen and he remained like a brother to me since. He needs to get his shit together, to get his mojo back. The only thing I need is a fight against somebody I respect. I don’t need to win and I don’t need to lose. I need one more war. I need one more test. I need this one last time.

Colin Daniels:
Are you really retiring from the ring?

Tim Patrick:
As of now, yes. After my match with Sean I’m calling it quits. Maybe 6 months from now, a year, 2 or 3 years, I’ll come back. Maybe. There are only two people I would come back to fight and their names are Death Angel and Corey Casey.

Colin Daniels:
We know you’re a Guerrilla Warfare specialist, a hardcore wrestling specialist. Do you have any special stipulation you want in your match with Sean Libby?

Tim Patrick:
I want a standard Falls Count Anywhere/Hardcore match. It may be my last match, so I intend to make it memorable. My day has come, and my day will be at From the Ashes II!

~~the scene fades~~

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons Eva-mendes-1024-768-1848

Campari...I don't know what the fuck it is, but if Eva Mendez and a wolf brought it to MY house, I'd drink the shit out of it and fuck them both!

Heather Thompson - Introducing first, from Winston-Salem, North Carolina- weighing 247 pounds, Parker Wayde!

Parker Waydes theme song plays as he walks out onto the entrance ramp. He looks around the arena with an arrogant smirk across his face, before he jogs down to the ring and slides in underneath the bottom rope…

Heather Thompson - And his opponent, from Arkview, weighing 200 pounds. He is the current Full Throttle Champion… Jynx!!

‘GIVE ME A J – GIVE ME A I – GIVE ME A N – GIVE ME A X – WHAT’S THAT SPELL???’

Jinx suddenly comes bursting through his video package as the lights change to purple and green. The Riff of Pussy Liquor winds into Rob Zombies voice as Jinx himself comes bursting through the entrance way wearing his Ring Leader hat. James Walker walks behind the clown, as Jinx bounces his way all the way down the ramp, paying no attention to the sea of boo’s around him. The Clown stands at ring side before throwing his hands in the air, sending up pyro from the turnbuckles before he slides into the ring

Matt - This should be a good match right here, Rick?

Rick - I’m looking forward to it…

Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Jynx immediately runs forward following the bell, but gets blasted with a huge clothesline across the throat from Parker Wayde. Parker does a quick taunt by doing a conquering yell as he picks Jynx up by his arm. He throws Jynx into the ropes, and as Jynx rebounds Parker Wayde jumps into the air and plants his boot into Jynx’s face, causing Jynx to fall to the mat once more. Jynx rolls over onto his stomach as Parker gives pursuit. Parker does a four stomp combo onto Jynx’s back and then grabs him by the arm and lifts him up from the mat once more. Parker straightens Jynx up to a stand and then gives him a hard chop across the chest. After the chop across the chest, Parker Wayde irish whips Jynx into the ropes once more. This time when Jynx rebounds, Parker extends his arm and connect with another clothesline across Jynx throat.
[b]
Matt - Parker is just dominating Jynx, Rick!

Rick - Right now he is, but it’s still early in the match…

Parker stalks behind Jynx as Jynx struggles to make it to his feet. Jynx makes it to all fours and begins to crawl to the corner of the ring. Parker Wayde begins to run toward Jynx, looking to sandwich him into the ring post with a body splash, but as Parker jumps into the air, Jynx realizes what’s going on and rolls out of the way, causing Parker Wayde to connect with the ring post. Parker Wayder stumbles back as Jynx catches him from behind and drops him down with a sleeper hold slam. Jynx rolls onto his back and lays on the mat for a moment before making his way to his feet. Jynx gets up as Parker climbs to one knee and shakes off his grogginess. Jynx runs forward and does a dropkick into Parker Wayde’s face, causing him to drop back to ring mat. Jynx climbs back to his feet and then grabs Parker by his shoulder, lifting him up from the canvas. As Jinx lifts him up to a standing position, Parker Wayde knees Jynx in the stomach. Parker Wayde puts Jynx between his legs, and lifts him up for a power bomb. Jynx struggles for a moment as Parker tries to drop him, but is unsuccessful. Jynx punches Parker Wayde in the head a few times. This causes Parker to topple backwards as Jynx falls ontop of his face and reaches backwards grabbing Parker’s leg for a pin attempt…

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT

Parker Wayde kicks out with so much force that Jynx flies off of his chest. Both men make their way to their feet at a steady pace. And then charge at one another. Parker extends his arm for yet another clothesline, but Jynx baseball slides into Parker’s left ankle, causing Parker to drop himself to one knee. Jynx rolls to his feet and then runs forward at Parker, still down to one knee. As he approaches Parker Jynx smacks him in the face with a right knee. Parker drops to the canvas as Jynx looks around the arena for a moment before heading to the turnbuckle. Jynx climbs to the second rope and turns around as he waits for Parker Wayde to fully stand up. When Parker comes to his feet, Jynx hops from the turnbuckle and catches him with a reverse bulldog, driving the back of his head into the mat. Jynx stands to his feet and then grabs Parker Wayde by his wrist, lifting him from the ring mat. As he lifts Parker to his feet, he gives him a few knees to the stomach, just to make sure that he doesn’t attempt a block. Once he lifts Parker to where he wants him, he wraps his arm around Parker Waydes head and drops him back with a DDT.

Rick - Did you just hear Parkers head smack off of that ring mat?

Matt - That was brutal…

Jynx rolls over onto Parker Wayde and then hooks the leg. The official drops down to the mat to count the pin.

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT

Parker Wayde kicks out. Jynx looks around the arena for a moment, and then climbs to back to his feet. Parker Wayde makes it to all fours before Jynx rakes him in the back with both hands and then lifts him to his feet by his arm. Jynx irish whips Parker Wayde into the ropes, but Parker Wayde shifts the momentum, and pulls Jynx back toward him, lifting Jynx from his feet and drilling him to the mat with a spine buster. Parker then hooks Jynx leg, looking for a victory. The referee drops down to make the count.

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT

Jynx put his foot on the ropes breaking the count. Parker Wayde then climbs up from Jynx and looks at the referee momentarily. He then focuses back in on Jynx who begins to crawl in an attempt to get to his feet. Parker Wayde lifts him up by the hair and then hooks Jynx in a single underhook. Parker Wayde lifts Jynx into the air and then tosses him backwards with a single underhook suplex. Parker Wayde takes a short rest on the mat, and then climbs to his feet. He grabs Jynx underneath the shoulder, and lifts Jynx to his feet. He then lifts Jynx over his head in a Solomon drop position, and drops backward to the mat. Causing both men to bouce from the impact of the canvas.

Rick - Parker Wayde is an impressive individual!

Matt - He definitely is…

Parker Wayde climbs to his knees and looks around the arena. Parker Wayde begins to stand up as Jynx rolls over on his stomach, and begins to slowly climb to his feet. As Jynx makes it to his feet, Parker Wayde runs forward jabbing his knee into his ribs. Jynx holds at his ribs as Parker Wayde runs into the ropes, and rebounds back charging at Jynx. Jynx drops to canvas causing Parker Wayde to jump over him and then bounce off the adjacent rope. Parker Wayde rebounds back once more as Jynx jumps into the air and wraps him up in a tornado ddt, smashing Parkers head into the mat. The momentum bounces both men up to their feet real quick and before Parker has time to fall, Jynx lunges forward with a clothesline.

Matt - Both men are down…

Rick - Who’s going to come to first?

The referee looks at both men, and then begins to administer the count…

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Jynx rolls over onto Parker and hooks the leg, breaking the count and causing the referee to begin the pin count…

-1-

-2-

-3-

KICKOUT

Parker Wayde kicks out, causing Jynx to make a slow climb to his feet. Jynx makes it to his feet and then lifts Parker Wayde to his. Jynx tucks Parker Waydes head in between his legs in a piledriver position and the jumps forward for a flip piledriver. Before he can flip Parker Wayde however, Parker lifts himself up and holds onto Jynx legs. Parker swings Jynx and drills him back first to the mat with a flashback. This time Parker hooks Jynx’s leg almost immediately…

-1-

-2-

-3-

KICKOUT

At the last possible second Jynx kicks out. Parker Wayde rolls off of Jynx and climbs to all fours. Once Parker Wayde makes it to his feet, he grabs Jynx by the hair and lifts him to his feet. Jynx elbows Parker in the ribs and then sends him into the ropes with an irish whip. Jynx extends his arm for a clothesline, but Parker Wayde ducks it. Parker Wayde turns around and extends his foot forward for a big boot, but Jynx ducks under it and then bounces off of the ring ropes. Jynx runs forward as Parker turns around and jumps up attempting another tornado ddt, but this time Parker steps to side and grips Jynx neck, drilling him face first into the mat with Pay Dirt…

Matt - Pay Dirt!

Rick - That’s one of Parker Waydes signature maneuvers!!

Parker Wayde and Jynx both roll around on the canvas exhausted. After a moment Parker Wayde stands to one knee. He crawls over to Jynx and hooks the leg. The referee drops down to make the count…

-1-

-2-

-3-

KICKOUT

Jynx kicks out at the last possible second. Causing Parker Wayde to look at the referee and shake his head in frustration. Parker then looks back at Jynx and stands to his feet. Jynx begins to roll over and shake away his grogginess. Parker steps up behind him and lifts him to his feet, stopping any chance of this. He lifts Jynx over his shoulder and attempts the Instant Impact, but Jynx kicks his feet, giving struggle to Parker Wayde. Jynx almost flips back over Parker Wayde, but Parker powers him forward once more. Jynx out of desperation throws upside down punches to Parkers kidneys. Parker Wayde fights it off for a moment, and then drops him down with Instant Impact. Parker Wayde rolls over in exhaustion for the pin as the referee drops to the mat…

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Heather Thompson - Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner… Parker Wayde!

Just as the announcement finishes and Parker Waydes theme begins to rip through the PA System, Matt Rydell runs down the ramp and slides into ring, causing the music to stop. Parker climbs to his knees as Matt Rydell comes forward and kicks him in the head. Parker Wayde falls over as Matt Rydell begins to stomp him. Matt Rydell then turns his attention to Jynx with a smirk on his face. He walks over and grabs Jynx by the hair lifting him from the mat. He hooks Jynx in the face causing Jynx to fall back to the mat. The crowd then irrupts as Kit O Connor comes running down the entrance ramp…

Matt - First Matt Rydell, now Kit?

Rick - All these competitors!!

Kit slides into the ring and charges forward, clothes lining Matt Rydell to the mat. Kit O Connor hops on top of Matt Rydell and begins to reign blows to the top of his head. While this is happening, Parker Wayde has made his way back to his feet and grabbed Sally from the corner of the ring. Parker cocks Sally back and goes to hit Kit O Connor in the back of the head with it, but Jynx has regained his composure and grabs Sally from Parkers hand. Jynx swings Sally at Parker Wayde, but Parker spears Jynx to the mat before he hits him with her.

Matt - Carnage in the ring!!

Rick - Things are heating up…

Two officials run down from the back and slide into the ring in attempts to pull Kit O Connor and Parker Wayde off of Jynx and Rydell. As they pull them off the respected individuals, Jynx jumps up and lunges forward with Sally swinging it at Parker. Parker Wayde ducks Sally, causing Jynx to smash Sally against an officials arm. The chaos starts to go wild in the ring as all four individuals begin to tussle for a moment. The camera then zooms out showing IWF security running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. The show then fades to a commercial break…

----------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons Penis-enlargement-cream

Corey Casey's surfing secret...
----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Stygian on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 am

Thunder claps loudly throughout the arena, the sound of pouring rain comes over the sound system. Thunder claps again as a child's eerie voice is heard singing an old nursery rhyme.

A tisket a tasket, the scarecrow's out his casket

Thunder claps even louder this time

Turn out the lights and lock the doors, praying that he passes

The lights go out in the arena and all is silent. A moment passes, and suddenly a green lightning bolt strikes the stage. The music to "Audit" by Traumatosis begins to play and images from Crimson Skull's long career play over the screen of the tron. Smoke begins to billow up from behind the stage and down the ramp.

Come on inside. We've been waiting some time.
You know we try to be kind. Just don't step out of line
or you will pay the price.
Don't waste our time or it's the firing line.

You're being followed and your only escape
is our most generous assistance but it doesn't come cheap.
You gotta pay the price.
You won't break out this time. You are our great design.

This pain that you've hidden away, audit.
This hurt makes the pain go away we promise.
This pain that you've hidden away, audit.
This memory, now in the hands of me.

We're gonna to set you free.

After these lyrics play we see the silhouette of Crimson Skull in the smoke coming up on the entrance stage. He slowly walks out onto the stage from behind all the smoke and the lightning flashes throughout the entire arena. He starts walking slowly down the ramp.

Heather Thompson- The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first...from Louisville, Kentucky…weighing in at 326 Pounds…CRIMSON SKULL!!

Rick - Next week, Skull and SBK end a bitter rivalry that has spanned several years and numerous companies. A match that has the potential to be the most talked about bout at From the Ashes.

Matt - Skull is a man on a mission. After weeks of playing his cards and berating Styles and his family, Skull's finally got the match...but I have to wonder if he's going to regret getting this final match against SBK?

Knock Knock Bitches

The lights shut off as Mothership by Enter Shikari plays. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Go tell all your friends that this is the end
This is the end

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stops at the top of the ramp smiling. Before he starts a one man mosh pit. He then starts walking down to the ring.

I don't understand a word you're saying
What are the clouds running from?
There's something in the air tonight
Something is wrong, spit it out!

Apollos walks around the ring before climbing onto the ring apron.

I just fell from the mothership
(they said that)
your answers, they're always lying on the ocean bed
your answers, they're always lying on the ocean bed

Apollos climbs onto the middle turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air before back flipping off the turnbuckle.

there's something in the air
tonight, i'm wide awake, i'm wide awake
tonight, i'm wide awake, i'm wide awake

Apollos enters the ring and circles it before bouncing on the ring ropes facing the hard camera as the music fades.

Heather Thompson- And the opponent...from Milwaukee, Wisconsin…weighing in at 250 pounds…RYAN APOLLOS!!!

Rick - Apollos has been running rampant these past few weeks.

Matt - Weeks? Aside from a few losses here and there, he's been dominant for the past couple of MONTHS! He almost won the IWF Championship at Heroes Also Die!

Rick - Very true...tonight, though, he faces the near insurmountable obstacle of the legendary Crimson Skull.

Matt - We'll see if Apollos can keep his momentum going.

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell.

Crimson Skull [vs] Ryan Apollos

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ryan and Skull tie up. Porter Macleod walks out onto the stage, taking a seat on the ramp.

Rick - Wait...what?

Matt - Porter wants to watch the match!

Skull breaks his hold with Ryan, and moves to the ropes, yelling at Porter. Porter raises his hands innocently, and points back to the ring. Skull turns around, only to catch a vicious kick to the skull from Apollos.

Rick - ERADICATOR!

Matt - You NEVER turn your back on Ryan Apollos!

Apollos goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...RYAN APOLLOS!

Apollos stands, looking from Porter to Skull. Porter stands, clapping, then slowly retreats to the back as the show cuts to backstage.

Hostyle Jones sits in his locker room, staring at the paper in his hands. It's the same page he found in his car two weeks ago. He rubs his eyes, taking a deep breath. A knock on the door causes him to jump. Slowly, he stands, eyeing the door suspiciously. He reaches out...slowly...and then quickly opens the door, swinging his fist, catching himself just in time when he realizes who it is.

Chuck Matthews
Expecting someone else?

Hostyle Jones
Chuck Matthews.

Chuck Matthews
Listen...I know you're dealing with tough shit right now.

Hostyle Jones
None of your business.

Chuck Matthews
I also know that, when things get rough, this sport is really the only thing we have.

Hostyle Jones
What's the point?

Chuck Matthews
I hear you were calling me out for a match at From the Ashes. I'm here to tell you, if you still want it...you got it."

Hostyle looks at Chuck.

Hostyle Jones
You serious?

Chuck holds out his hand. Hostyle looks at him for a moment, then hesitantly shakes it.

Chuck Matthews
Good luck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to Robbie standing in the ring, wearing a referee's uniform.

Rick - And if you're just joining us-

Matt - YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR MISSING MOST OF THE SHOW!

Rick - Well...I was going to say, you're in for a great match. Steel Angel takes on bitter rival Chad Mason...their fourth match in the last two months.

Matt - Chad has won all three previous encounters...but with Robbie Hart as the referee, I think Steel has a very distinct advantage.

Heather Thompson - The following match is scheduled for one-fall! Introducing at this time...he is your special guest referee, and the number one contender for the IWF Championship at From the Ashes...ladies and gentlemen...ROBBIE HART!!!

Robbie smirks, waving at the crowd, and making a "right down the middle" gesture.

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks, and the two begin walking to the ring.

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad.

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, then hops down, staring at Robbie, and holding his IWF Championship high for all to see.

Heather Thompson - Introducing the first combatant...from New York City, weighing tonight at 235 pounds...he is the current IWF Champion...CHAD MASON!

Rick - Chad and Robbie will be fighting next week, on the biggest stage of them all.

Matt - And it's all for that prize right there...the IWF Championship...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from San Diego, California, weighing in at 220 pounds...STEEL ANGEL!!!

Matt - Steel has had terrible luck against Chad these past few months...but remember that it was Chad that lost the briefcase to Steel months ago, which eventually led to Steel's IWF Championship reign.

Rick - People might think Steel's bound to lose...but the fact is, we HAVE seen Steel defeat Chad in the past. Anything is possible.

Robbie looks at both men, then calls for the bell.

Chad Mason [vs] Steel Angel
Guest Referee: Robbie Hart
[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Steel and Chad circle each other in the ring. Steel shoots forward, looking to tie up, but Chad doesn't move. Steel grabs Chad's legs, tripping him up and taking him to the mat. He grabs Chad's leg, and locks in a one-legged Boston crab.

Rick - Already a submission.

Robbie checks Chad, who struggles in the hold. Chad kicks Steel with his other leg, breaking free. He stands, and turns to face Steel. Steel kicks Chad to the gut and lifts him with a suplex. He holds him there for a moment before bringing him down into the mat. He goes for a quick pin.

-1-

-2-

Steel rolls off Chad, looking at him.

Matt - I think Steel broke it.

Rick - Chad didn't kick out. Steel let him back up....why?

Steel yells something at Chad, and slaps him across the face. Chad slowly gets to his feet. Steel and Chad tie up, and Steel easily forces Chad into the corner. He lifts Chad to the top rope, then backs up, looking at him. Chad doesn't move from the top. Steel runs, leaping to the top rope, grabbing Chad and sending him crashing to the mat with a belly to belly. Chad lies on the mat, not moving.

Matt - Chad is getting murdered right now!

Rick - Not only has he not gotten in a single offensive move...it looks like he hasn't even attempted one!

Steel kicks Chad, yelling at him. Robbie stares at Chad, frowning. Steel lifts Chad to his feet, then presses him above his head. He holds CHad there, waiting for Chad to break free. Chad does nothing. Steel holds Chad a moment longer.

Rick - Is he retarded? Steel is HANDING him an opportunity to escape!

Matt - Maybe it's a plan?

Steel drops Chad with a Divine Cutter.

Rick - Some plan.

Steel stares at Chad for a moment, then goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...Steel Angel!

Rick - So Steel finally picked up a victory over Chad Mason, after an 0-3 losing streak against him over the past couple months.

Matt - I don't think that's how Steel imagined a victory over the IWF Champion to go...

Chad rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp, ignoring the crowd as he walks. Steel and Robbie watch Chad as he goes. Without warning, the lights shut off.

Matt - HERE WE GO!

The lights power back on, and Death-Angel stands behind Steel. Steel quickly jumps up, rocking Death-Angel with a vicious kick to the skull. Death stumbles back. Marcus Silverstone slides into the ring.

Rick - Things are about to heat up!

Marcus throws his arm across Death's chest and plants him into the mat.

Matt - BOOM! There it is! The same move that took Death-Angel out of action all those weeks ago!

Marcus stands, smirking. He turns, and Steel tackles him, driving him into the corner. He lifts Marcus to the top rope. Marcus tries to kick Steel away, but Steel elbows him to the side of the head. Steel climbs up after Marcus, lifting him in a powerbomb position.

Rick - He's got Marcus set up!

Steel leaps off, taking Marcus down hard with the Final Judgment!

Matt - Final Judgment! Double flip powerbomb! Marcus it out cold!

Steel stands in the ring, surrounded by the bodies of Marcus and Death-Angel as the show fades to commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL

Heather Thompson
Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Lilith and Lilah; weighing in at 315 pounds; from Bullhead City, Arizona; he is the self-proclaimed "real IWF World Champion", STYGIAN!

The lights die down until only a faint, pale white light shines on the stage, which is rolling with smoke as Dragonforce’s “Cry Thunder” blasts over the arena. Slowly a black, high-backed leather chair rises through the stage, within which Stygian sits. Lilith and Lilah are on either side of him in purple and pink (respectively) satin robes with matching halos and angel wings. Stygian holds a glass containing a red, glowing, smoking liquid in his hand. (It's actually just berry-flavored Gatorade Prime 01 and the glass is rigged with a dry-ice layer and an LED, but it still looks cool.) Stygian sits in the chair, swirling the liquid in the glass round with a bored look as the intro winds into the main riff, whereupon he knocks the glass back in one gulp and sets the glass aside. When the main riff kicks in the girls tear off their robes and angel wings to reveal that if they're any kind of angels at all, they're Victoria's Secret Angels. A wall of fire erupts from the front of the stage and burns down either side of the ramp, framing it in flames, and ending in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that may possibly be visible from space. When the blast at the stage is clear, Stygian is standing with the girls at his side and he leads them down to the ring. About halfway down the ramp they tear off their halos and fling them into the crowd.

Time after time, as we march side-by-side
Through the valleys of evil and torturing souls,
Night after night, for the glory we fight,
In the kingdom of madness and the tales from the old.

Dead by our hand, for the higher command,
As the darkness surrounds us we fight and they fall,
Fly by with steel, as the tyrants will kneel,
Hearts growing stronger with the power of the sword.

Stygian stops at ringside. Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah slips behind. Lilith undoes Stygian's belt and unbuckles his coat. She runs her hands over Stygian's chest and slips his coat off his shoulders. Lilah pulls from the back and peels it off him, revealing the IWF World Title. Lilah hands the jacket to a crew member who waits nearby. Stygian and Lilith make a little small talk, before Lilith saunters over to the ring steps, where she is joined by Lilah. The pair of them climb the steps and walk along the apron and strike salacious poses a few feet in from either ring post.

Set sail for the glory,
And pray for the master of war
Tyrants will fall by the wastelands
And we'll rise like the heroes before

Stygian reaches up, grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the ring apron in one step. He turns to the crowd and holds both arms up, cueing an explosion from above the ring, and a continuous shower of gold sparks in time with the start of the chorus.

Cry Thunder!
Sword in his hand,
Titans of Justice, Fearless We Stand
Cry Thunder!
Strong in command
Blessed by the union; freedom of man

He waits for a few seconds, and then steps over the top rope and into the ring, standing in the middle of it with his arms raised. The song goes through its chorus again, winding down as Stygian lowers his arms and lazily slumps into his corner, passing the IWF World Title to Lilith and waiting on SBK.

Rick—You know, even more than last week, the crowd is on edge, you can feel it in the air.

Matt—This is another once in a lifetime match. Crimson Skull and Johnny Styles are both retiring after From the Ashes, they’re two of the best ever. Stygian is the best in the world today. We are never going to see this again.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent weighing in at 245 pounds; from Boston, Massachusetts, the legendary STRIKE BACK KID...JOHNNY STYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLES!

- 'JOHNNY ALWAYS WORE BLACK'

The words blare over the speakers as clapping begins to take over the speakers.

'YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME'

The Lights in the arena cutoff and a single spot light shins over the IWF entrance ramp

'SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ... SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN'

Standing there with the spotlight shinning is Johnny Styles wearing a black trench coat and matching cowboy style hat. Smoke begins to engulf the ramp, as Johnny slowly begins his march towards the ring his jacket dragging behind him, his every step matching the beat.

'HE CALLED MY NAME AND MY HEART STOOD STILL ... WHEN HE SAID JOHN GO DO MY WILL'

The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the smoky ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them

'TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN ... TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN'

Styles begins his walk up the steel steps and on to the apron, he ducks between the ropes to enter the ring. He marches to the center of the ring, before he tips his hat forward, taking it off along with the jacket. Sending white flames from each of the turnbuckles -

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons Mainevent
Stygian [vs.] “SBK” Johnny Styles

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

The crowd has sort of a hushed anticipation as Stygian and SBK come together in the middle of the ring. They stare one another down silently until Stygian shoves SBK. Johnny bounces off the ropes and comes back with a big Superman punch that staggers the big man a step. Stygian responds with a right hand that knocks Johnny back to the ropes, if they hadn’t been there, he would have fallen over.

Rick—Oh, that’s not a good idea, Johnny.

Matt—I don’t think SBK wants to try and win a fist fight with Stygian!

Rick—I don’t think he can.

SBK wipes his lip to see if he’s bleeding and shoots Stygian a look, and laughs. He circles around Stygian.

Rick—I think this crowd is about 70/30 in favor of Johnny Styles.

Matt—That could cut both ways. Johnny feeds off that energy, but if Stygian doesn’t feel the support of the crowd, he won’t bother trying to keep them. He’ll turn this match ugly in a hurry.

Johnny Styles tries to rush into a lockup, but Stygian shoves him back into the corner. Stygian tries to follow but he runs right into SBK’s boots. Johnny bumps up to the second rope and dives off, but Stygian catches him, spins him parallel to the ground, and drops him down with a fallaway slam. Stygian thinks about a cover, then decides to pull Johnny up by his hair.

Rick—Stygian doesn’t try the quick cover there?

Matt—He’s seen his share of Johnny Styles matches. He knows that man needs to be beaten half to death before he gives in.

Stygian whips SBK into the corner and follows him in with a clothesline. SBK leans against the ropes for support. Stygian centers him in the corner and lights him up with a vicious elbow. SBK looks like he might fall over. Stygian centers him and hits another elbow. Stygian forces SBK to stay on his feet once more and clobbers him with a third elbow, before he lets Johnny fall to his knees.

Rick—Pure punishment.

Matt—315 pounds behind those elbows.

Rick—I think his elbows have gotten better since he started training Muay Thai.

Stygian hauls Johnny Styles up to his feet and lifts him onto his shoulder. He charges at the corner and drops Johnny face first onto the top turnbuckle.

Rick—Laser guided Snake Eyes.

Matt—If it wasn’t for that top rope Johnny’s leaning on, he’d be on the floor.

Stygian charges and clotheslines Johnny Styles over the top rope to the floor. Stygian lands on his feet, Johnny doesn’t. The crowd boos.

Rick—Johnny Styles needs to get out of here quickly. He needs to get back in the ring.

Matt—I wouldn’t count Johnny Styles out on the floor, he’s a crafty legend.

Rick—But Stygian might be the dirtiest wrestler in IWF.

Stygian grabs Johnny Styles and whips him back first into the side of the ring. The only reason he doesn’t fall over is because Stygian braces him on either side and goes to work with rapid-fire shoulder blocks.

Rick—Johnny Styles is hurt, badly. Stygian is in and out of the ring to break the count. He wants to keep brutalizing Johnny Styles on the floor.

Matt—Don’t count Johnny Styles out. I’ve seen him take worse and come back for more.

Stygian pulls Johnny Styles up and smashes his face into the ring apron, then he lifts Johnny up onto his shoulders and points at the ring post.

Rick—Stygian is calling his shot.

Stygian runs at the ring post, but Johnny wriggles out of his grasp and sends the Star Destroyer face first into the steel ring post. Stygian bounces off and winds up sprawled against the security barricade. Johnny Styles charges and sandwiches Stygian’s face between his knee and the barricade.

Rick—What a counter by Johnny Styles.

Matt—Never count him out…

Johnny rolls into the ring, bounces off the far ropes, and dives over the tope rope, crunching Stygian with a suicide plancha just as the big man got to his feet. The crowd explodes for Johnny Styles.

Rick—Johnny needs to press the advantage here.

Matt—I think he will.

Styles grabs Stygian by the back of the shirt and drags him over to the announce table. He knees Stygian in the stomach and then smashes his head on the announce table. He does it again for good measure and then hops in and out of the ring to keep the count low. He drags Stygian up and hits him with a knife edge chop.

WHOO!

And again.

WHOO!

And another.

WHOO!

One more?

WHOO!

Then Johnny backs up and dropkicks Stygian. The seven footer winds up sprawled on the announce table.

Rick—We might want to…

Matt—Way ahead of you!

Matt bolts out of his seat and scrambles as far away as his headset cord will let him. Rick gains equal distance the other way as SBK pulls the monitors off the table and tosses them away. He stands over Stygian and pounds him in the face until Stygian stops moving. Johnny breaks the count one more time, then he climbs onto the table and pulls Stygian up, trapping his head between his legs.

Rick—This isn’t going to be good for the Star Destroyer!

Matt—This is insane.

He hooks Stygian’s arms and jumps up, driving him through the table with a thunderous crash that delights the crowd.

Rick—Pedigree piledriver!

Matt—Through our table! It looks like a storm just went through ringside.

Rick—It did! Hurricane Styles!

Johnny Styles and Stygian lie in the wreckage that used to be a table as the referee comes out and checks with both men. After he’s satisfied they’re both alive, he starts counting.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

Johnny gets to his feet and dives into the ring.

-8-

He looks down at Stygian.

-9-

Johnny Styles shakes his head and shouts “not like that”. He rolls out of the ring, breaking the count. The referee looks at him like he’s insane, and tries to bar his path to Stygian, who’s crawling onto his hands and knees. SBK finally slips past the ref who shakes his head and rolls back into the ring to count again. Stygian tries to throw a punch form his knees, Johnny blocks it and nails him right between the eyes. Johnny pulls Stygian to his feet and hooks him in a headlock. He takes off at a run and jumps over the ring steps, bulldogging Stygian across the ring steps hard. Johnny comes to his feet pumping his fist, and the crowd chants.

S-B-K… S-B-K… S-B-K… S-B-K… S-B-K… S-B-K… S-B-K… S-B-K… S-B-K… S-B-K… S-B-K…

Rick—Johnny Styles is getting a lot of love from this capacity crowd tonight.

Matt—They know they’re seeing the sunset of a legend.

Styles breaks the count and comes back out. He pulls Stygian up and whips him towards another ring post, but this time Stygian manages to put his hands out to stop himself. Johnny charges after him, but Stygian grabs Lilith and holds her up as a shield, drawing boos from the crowd. Johnny puts the brakes on before he smashes Lilith.

Matt—Told you he would get his hands dirty before the night was over.

Rick—Ever the consummate gentlemen is Johnny Styles.

Stygian shoves Lilith into Johnny Styles. The force causes him to turn around. No sooner does he manage to push Lilith out of harm’s way than does Stygian chop block SBK’s knee like a torpedo.

Rick—Well, you were right.

Matt—Ever since the match with Corey Casey, Stygian gets some love from the crowd, but if they aren’t behind him, he’ll pull every dirty trick he knows.

Rick—He knew he wasn’t going to be the crowd favorite tonight.

Matt—He probably counted on it!

Stygian rolls Johnny Styles into the ring, but hangs his head out on the apron. He pulls himself up onto the apron and gets a running start, dropping a leg across Johnny Styles’ throat. Stygian holds his arms up in celebration as the crowd boos him.

Rick—That’s music to his ears.

Matt—Stygian knew he’d be booed here tonight, he knew he’d have an excuse to cheap shot Johnny Styles to hell and gone.

Rick—But it’s nothing Johnny hasn’t come across before.

Johnny has rolled into the ring and is even managing to slowly stand as Stygian climbs up onto the ring apron. Johnny gets to his feet and Stygian grabs the top rope, sling-shotting into the ring. Johnny hops up and catches Stygian with a drop kick to the face out of nowhere!

Rick—What a blow from Johnny Styles!

Matt—That took the wind out of both men’s sails, though!

Both men lie on their backs as the referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

Johnny rolls over to the side of the rings and grabs the ropes.

-7-

Stygian rolls to the opposite side and does the same.

-8-

Johnny gets to his knees.

-9-

Stygian gets to his knee, Johnny pulls himself up onto his feet. Stygian staggers to his.

Rick—Both men just barely beat the count.

SBK charges at Stygian while his back is turned. Stygian drops his shoulder and back drops Johnny over the top rope, but Johnny Styles grabs the top rope and hangs on. Stygian doesn’t see Johnny hanging there, he’s far too absorbed in pointing to his temple and telling the cheering corwd how smart he thinks he is.

Rick—Stygian thinks they’re cheering for him.

Matt—He doesn’t know Johnny held on.

Rick—Styles skins the cat!

Matt—We’ve seen him do it a thousand times.

Rick—Now Stygian sees it too.

Johnny taps Stygian’s shoulder and hits him in the face when he turns around. Stygian tried to fire back, Johnny blocks, wraps his arm around Stygian’s neck and starts drilling the big man in the face like a speed bag, backing him into the corner. He grabs Stygian’s arm, whips him to the far corner and follows him in. He mounts the second rope and starts pounding the big man with right hands for the crowd to count along with.

1!!! 2!!! 3!!! 4!!! 5!!! 6!!! 7!!! 8!!! 9!!!

Johnny holds his fist high and the fans cheer loudly. He winds up, pulls Stygian’s had back and tags him

10!!!

Johnny slips behind Stygian and turns him around, locking in a front face lock and waving the index finger of his free hand around in a circle. He follows up by drilling Stygian with a Tornado DDT and floating over to hook the leg.

Rick—Johnny has to have him, Stygian’s been defenseless for the last five minutes!

-1-

-2-

Matt—Lilah’s on the apron!

Rick—You did say “every dirty trick”.

Johnny gets up and goes over to the ropes where the referee is trying to get Lilah to get down. Stygian gets to his feet, Johnny seems to feel it and turns around…into a facefull of red mist.

Rick—Breath weapon!

Matt—Stygian brought that trick back from Japan with him.

Suddenly Lilah has no problem hopping off the ring apron. Johnny throws a blind punch, Stygian blocks it and drills him with a knee before lifting him up into a suplex which he holds…and holds…and holds…and hooooooooooooooooooolds…before finally dropping him down.

Rick—There’s that unrivaled strength of the Star Destroyer.

Stygian drops down to cover, but instead he grinds his forearm into the bridge of Johnny’s nose. Johnny tries to fight Stygian off to no avail as the referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Stygian breaks clean…and then goes right back to it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

The referee gets into Stygian’s face. Stygian covers before he can get going.

-1-

-2-

Johnny Styles kicks out easily.

Rick—I think he was just trying to shut the ref up with that cover.

Matt—yeah, he was forcing the referee to count and get out of his face.

Stygian stands and whistles out of the ring. Lilith reaches into her top and pulls a set of brass knuckles out form her boobs.

Rick—This is a booby trap.

Matt—I see what you did there.

Rick—No, watch. He does this right in front of the ref…
Matt—Uh huh.

Rick—Then the ref takes it away like that…

The ref comes over to Stygian and demands the illegal weapon. Stygian puts it on his fist and sizes SBK up. The ref steps in between and demands it. Stygian sighs and slips the knuckles off his fist, and tosses them into the neutral corner.

Rick—Now the ref has to go hand it over to the timekeeper so that Stygian can’t just get it back from one of the girls.

Matt—Right…

Rick—And now Stygian goes over and undoes the turnbuckle cover, which is what he wanted all along.

Matt—Oh I see…

Stygian has the turnbuckle uncovered by the time Johnny Styles is trying to get his legs under him. Stygian moves in and knees him in the stomach, then he shoves him chest first into the exposed turnbuckle. Johnny bounces out of the corner holding his sternum, and Stygian lifts him up and drops him down with a teardrop suplex. Stygian gloats, and the crowd boos.

Rick—Stygian might finally be finding the chink in SBK’s armor!

Stygian covers.

-1-

-2-

SBK kicks out.

Matt—Not yet he hasn’t!

Stygian hooks the leg and covers again.

-1-

-2-

SBK gets a shoulder up just before 3!

Rick—Stygian can’t believe it!

Stygian looks at the ref and slaps the mat three times. The ref shakes his head, motions that SBK got his shoulder up and holds up two fingers. The crowd starts clapping in time, trying to fire Johnny Styles up. Stygian stands and yells for the crowd to shut up, before putting the boots to Johnny Styles. After a good 10-or-12 stomps, he drags Johnny up to his feet. He wraps an arm around Johnny from the front, knees him in the stomach, steps through, lifts Johnny and drops him down across his knee.

Rick—Day of the Dragon, will that be enough?

Matt—We’re about to find out!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick—No! So close! Johnny Styles kicked out, I don’t think there’s a device which can measure how close the referee’s hand was to the mat.

Matt—Stygian is furious. He’s up in the referee’s face.

Stygian and the ref have a heated exchange. Stygian holds up three fingers and then slaps his hands together thrice. The ref holds up two fingers. Spit is flying, tempers are flaring. Stygian balls up his fist.

Rick—Stygian doesn’t want to do that.

Matt—What a terrible way to lose this once-in-a-lifetime match.

Rick—Don’t to it Stygian!

Stygian turns around right into a kick from Johnny Styles.

Rick—Styles finds more in the tank again.

Johnny Styles tries to whip Stygian, Stygian reverses and throws him off the ropes. On the rebound Stygian ducks down for a back body drop. SB puts the brakes on and wraps up Stygian’s neck. He spins and drives him down with a spinning reverse neckbreaker. Johnny get to his feet, the crowd starts to cheer, and he drags Stygian up. He gives Stygian a hard knee to the gut to double him over, hits the ropes and comes back with a huge flying Rocker Dropper! Stygian rolls over by the ropes and the fans erupt as SBK comes to his feet.

Rick—Stygian is floored.

Matt—Johnny Styles needs to press his advantage here.

Johnny wastes no time, running off the far ropes and flipping over, obliterating him with Rolling Thunder. Stygian rolls out of the ring after the impact.

Rick—High octane from the Strike Back Kid.

Matt—He’s not stopping yet!

SBK grabs the top rope and springs between the top and middle ropes, kicking Stygian in the chest. He ducks under the rope, sets his feet on the apron and dives off, spearing Stygian from the apron to the floor!

Rick—What a shot!

Matt—Johnny Styles come out to win this match tonight.

Rick—He’s a legend, he has nothing to prove.

Matt—But if he can retire having beaten the Star Destroyer? I mean the laundry list of men this guy has defeated. It’s a who’s who if NLWF and IWF: Ruben Ricardo Leon, Chuck Matthews, Brandon Macdonald, Lemongrass Gogulope, Corey Casey, James Shark, Hostyle Jones, Tim Patrick…Johnny Styles wants to keep his name off that list.

Rick—And how many men have beaten Stygian?

Matt—Not many.

Johnny finally stands up. He rolls in and out of the ring to reset the count, and then he bends down, tearing up the mats at ringside.

Matt—And you were worried about Johnny getting caught by Stygian outside the ring? I think Stygian needs to worry about being out of the ring with SBK!

Rick—Johnny Styles is tearing this arena apart to defeat the Star Destroyer.

Johnny Styles gets about a ten foot section of concrete exposed. Stygian stands up and comes after Johnny. Johnny side-steps a low kick and tags Stygian with a left jab. He stings him with a couple more, then hits a big right hand, and doubles Stygian over with a kick to the gut. He turns Stygian into the exposed concrete and slows him down with an atomic drop, backs up and charges, leveling him with a flying clothesline. Stygian falls into the exposed concrete.

Rick—Johnny Styles kips up!

Matt—Patented SBK.

Johnny rolls into the ring, then slides out to the ring apron. He lines himself up with Stygian, then he bounces off the middle rope and hits a huge Asai Moonsault onto Stygian.

Rick—What a huge move from Johnny Styles!

Matt—Johnny Style sacrifices himself to punish the Star Destroyer! Both men are down.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

Johnny gets to his feet.

-8-

Stygian rolls to his knees at ringside. Johnny rolls weakly into the ring.

-9-

Stygian manages to power himself up and into the ring, lying a few feet from Johnny Styles. Johnny crawls over and drapes an arm.

-1-

-2-

Stygian puts his foot on the rope.

Rick—Instinct from Stygian there.

Matt—Stygian always is aware of his ring positioning, it saved him there.

Johnny Styles looks over at the rope and gives it a dirty look.

Rick—I don’t think Johnny Styles even thought about ring positioning. He just wanted this thing to be over.

Matt—Johnny has lost a lot of victories and saved a lot of losses by a well-placed foot on the ropes.

Stygian rolls back out of the ring and leans on the apron catching his breath. Johnny styles rests his hands on his knees, before he resolves to get up. He bends under the top rope and reaches for the Star Destroyer. Stygian throws a huge uppercut into SBK’s solar plexus.

Rick—I think Stygian knocked the wind out of SBK there.

Matt—His punching power has gotten better in recent weeks.

Stygian muscles SBK down to stand on the floor. Johnny tries to get out of his grasp with a punch, Stygian side steps, locks him up, and hits a thundering Full nelson Slam on the exposed concrete.

Rick—Holy shit!

Matt—A huge powerful slam on that exposed concrete.

Rick—Johnny Styles exposed that concrete and used it earlier, but now it’s come back to bite him. Stygian drove him back first onto it.

Matt—Stygian has a sick look on his face now. He smells blood.

Stygian braces himself by holding the middle rope. He stomps into Johnny Styles unprotected stomach over and over and over before he decides to just put his foot across SBK’s throat. The ref has to stop counting the ring out to count the illegal choke.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Stygian releases the hold, and then stomps right back into SBK’s throat.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

The referee leans through the ropes and pushes Stygian off of SBK. Stygian brushes him off and goes over to the security barrier. He tears the top off the barrier and then tries to tear the padded façade off the barrier.

Rick—Johnny busted up our announce table.

Matt—Stygian tore off a turnbuckle cover.

Rick—Then Styles tore up the floor matting.

Matt—Now Stygian is destroying the security barrier.

Once Stygian has enough of the barrier exposed for his liking he drags Johnny Styles up to his feet and pulls him over to the exposed steel. Stygian checks his placement, then he hip-tosses Johnny so that he hits the exposed façade of the security barrier. Johnny falls to the floor in a heap. Stygian rolls in and out of the ring quickly.

Rick—Stygian is now outside the ring and doing what he does best.

Matt—Johnny Styles has given just as good as he’s gotten in the questionable legality department though.

Rick—Now he’s on the receiving end and at Stygian’s mercy. And Stygian doesn’t have a lot of mercy.

Stygian pulls SBK up, wraps him in a high bear hug, and then drives Johnny’s kidneys into the barrier with all of his 315 pounds.

Rick—That can’t feel good.

Matt—All of Stygian’s strength, all of his weight, and all of Johnny’s weight driving your kidneys into that exposed steel. All together that’s probably 1500 pounds of force.

Rick—Stygian’s an engineer, I bet he’d know.

Matt—Probably.

Stygian drags SBK up by his throat, and then flings him into the exposed steel again. The big man backs up to ringside and pats his thigh, drawing the ire of the capacity crowd.

Rick—What’s he thinking?

Matt—I think he’s going to try and Spartan Kick Johnny’s head into that steel security barrier!

Rick—That would squish Johnny Styles’ head like a grape!

Matt—That would end Johnny’s career. It might even cripple him! Someone stop him!

Rick—You said if Johnny Styles is breathing, he has a chance. I think Stygian has decided to eliminate half that equation, and take out the other half with it.

The boos get louder as the big man stomps his foot and measure Johnny Styles. He charges kicks…and Johnny Styles rolls away in the nick of time. Stygian kicks the barrier, actually dents it, and has to limp away. Johnny gets a running start and charges the Star Destroyer. Stygian dips down and uses the leverage to catch him in a gorilla press.

Rick—Uh-oh!

Matt—Could be the Baneblade!

Stygian tries to spins Johnny around and drop him, but to no avail. Johnny grabs the middle rope and doesn’t let go. Finally Stygian gives up on the Baneblade, and just throws Johnny Styles over the top rope and into the ring.

Rick—There’s that power.

Matt—SBK fought off the Baneblade, but he couldn’t keep from getting tossed back into the ring the hard way.

Stygian climbs the ring apron and grabs the top rope. SBK staggers to his feet and turns around to face Stygian. Stygian slingshots over the rope. This time the shoulder block hits, and knocks SBK to the ground. Stygian knees over Johnny, and then stands pulling Johnny up with him. He whips Johnny into the corner hard. Johnny fires a desperate right hand, Stygian ducks, cinches up SBK, lifts and drives him down with the Burn Notice.

Rick—BURN NOTICE! You know what comes next.

Matt—Oh no, get up Johnny!

Stygian leans in the corner, looking at a motionless Johnny Styles, laughing. The crowd boos louder. Stygian draws the sword, kneels down and drives it into Johnny Styles’ chest. Stygian presses him up, spins him around, and drops him with the Baneblade!

Matt—Dammit Johnny…

Rick—It’s all over. Stygian covers.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Johnny gets his foot on the rope!

Matt—What?

Rick—NO! I don’t believe it!

Matt—What happened!

Rick—SBK gets his foot on the ropes. It robbed him earlier, it saves him now!

Stygian glares at Johnny’s foot, but he nods solemnly. He drags Johnny up to his feet. Stygian pulls Johnny out to the middle of the ring. Johnny tries to fight free of Stygian’s grasp, Stygian knees SNK hard in the gut, lifts him up and BANEBLADES him again!

Matt—That did it.

Rick—There’s no ropes to save Johnny Styles this time.

Stygian smirks at the crowd, who boo him profusely. He drops down and covers.

-1-

-2-

SBK kicks out.

Rick—WHAT?

Matt—Stygian had this happen with Brandon Macdonald!

Rick—I got knocked the hell out for that match.

Matt—I remember, Anna Stone, Stygian’s opponent at the end of the month oddly enough, came down and did commentary. Brandon Macdonald kicked out of four Baneblades before the fifth put him down.

Rick—I think Stygian’s determined to do the same thing to Johnny Styles.

Stygian glares at the referee, and then at Johnny Styles. He drags Johnny up, hits a low kick to stun him, lifts him up, spins him and drops him into a spinebuster again.

Rick—Baneblade number three.

Matt—Stygian might just keep hitting him with them until he quits getting up.

Stygian hovers over Johnny Styles and thinks about a cover, instead he shakes his head.

Rick—Where’s he going?

Matt—He’s going to the top!

Stygian climbs the turnbuckle and carefully balances himself on the top rope, steadying his feet and taking aim.

Rick—I know Stygian’s been working on these kinds of moves. He used to do them in Japan with great frequency.

Matt—He’s been training with the legendary Chuck Finley to diversify his offense, obviously he thinks a 300 pound aerial maneuver might drive the nail into the Strike Back Kid’s coffin…

Stygian holds his hands up high and dives off.

Matt—Shades of the late Randy Savage…

Rick—NOBODY HOME!

Matt—Johnny Styles found the energy to get out of the way of that 300 pound flying elbow drop.

Stygian rolls around, holding his arm in pain. SBK lies on his back, catching his breath for a few seconds…then he kips up, and the crowd goes crazy!

Rick—Where is he finding the energy for this at this late stage in the game?

Matt—Johnny Styles has expended a ton of energy, he’s taken a ton of punishment, eaten three Baneblades, and look at him go!

Johnny Styles stalks Stygian waiting on him to get up. He charges in and catches Stygian with a Superman punch. He follows up with rapid fire right hands and backs Stygian into the corner. Stygian tries to charge out with a Spartan Kick, SBK ducks and pops up behind him with a dropkick that sends him stumbling and falling on his face mid-ring. Stygian pops back up and charges into the corner. SBK doesn’t see him coming in time and gets crunched into the corner. Stygian immediately throws him out with a hip toss. He scurries up to the middle, and then gingerly mounts the top rope. As he steadies himself, SBK explodes to his feet and catches the big man with a right hand right on the jaw. Stygian crotches himself on the top rope, doubling over in pain.

Rick—SBK fighting for his life here, you have to think if that behemoth comes crashing off the top rope into him, this is going to be over.

Matt—SBK’s not done, he’s trying to…he’s trying to pull Stygian off the top rope.

Rick—He’s got him!

SBK has Stygian up on his shoulders. He takes a few shaky steps out of the corner.

Rick—No way, no way he can do this…

Matt—He’s done it to 300 pound men before, it’s not impossible…

SBK stumbles out to mid ring, and almost drops down to one knee, then he growls out, shoots to his feet spins Stygian off his shoulders and kicks him in the head on the way down.

Rick—The Round Lottery!

Matt—Johnny Styles covers!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Rick—HE DID IT! THE STRIKE BACK KID DID IT!

Matt—Johnny Styles beat Stygian! Crimson Skull get ready!

Heather Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner, the Strike Back Kid…Johnny STYLES!

“God’s Gonna Cut You Down” plays as The referee raises Johnny Styles’ hand. Stygian rolls out of the ring holding his jaw.

Rick—I don’t think Stygian realizes what happened yet.

Matt—Crimson Skull! Crimson Skull just came from underneath the ring!

Crimson Skull clobbers Johnny Styles from behind and Johnny Cash stops playing. SBK turns around and starts firing back with right hands into Skull’s face. About the time he’s gaining headway, Anna Stone comes running down the ramp, dives under the rope and drills SBK in the groin with a low blow. Johnny Styles doubles over in pain. Crimson Skull pulls him to his feet and points to the ropes.

Rick—I think Skull wants Boosh on Johnny Styles here.

Anna backs up to the ropes, but before she can charge SBK, Stygian reaches through the ropes and grabs her ankle. When Anna turns to see who has her, Stygian spits red mist into her face.

Matt—Stygian stopped Anna Stone, and he’s got a chair!

Anna falls over holding her face, rolling out of the ring and stumbling towards the back. Crimson Skull leaves Johnny Styles to try and intercept Stygian. Stygian slides the chair past him. Johnny Styles grabs the chair and blasts Crimson Skull in the back with it. Stygian rolls into the ring, he and Johnny grab Crimson Skull and throw him out of the ring, onto the ramp. Crimson Skull joins Anna Stone in making a tactical retreat.

Matt—Johnny Styles and Stygian are ready for From the Ashes!

Stygian and Johnny stand in the ring, watching to see if their FTA opponents are going to come back. When they don’t, the face each other. Stygian holds up three fingers. Johnny nods and shrugs. Stygian smirks and holds up Johnny Styles’ hand. “God’s Gonna Cut You Down” blares over the arena speakers at the show fades to black.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons   Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLIX: Legendary Dragons
Page 1 of 1