Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gordon Fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Fury   Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:54 am

Full Name
Gordon James Lowe

Ring Name
Gordon Fury

Birthdate
28th April 1990 (23)

Hometown
Mackay, Australia

Weight
210 pounds

Height
5 foot, 11 inches

Alignment
Face

Biography
Gordon first started Muay Thai kickboxing when he was 8 with his younger brother Kurt, and trained in it for a number of years before one of Gordon's friends, Chris Cryptic, told them about his backyard wrestling federation: In Your House Wrestling Alliance.  Gordon and Kurt had always been wrestling fans, and decided to take the chance.  After joining up, Chris, along with some of the other wrestlers, trained Gordon and Kurt over the years and both of them quickly shot to the main event scene, eventually eclipsing Chris.  Suck shit Chris.

Gordon then got the call to go wrestle for a company in America called Fusion Championship Wrestling, which became Wikkid Awesome Wrestling.  What a dumb fucking name.  Anyway, Kurt stayed in Aus cause he was underage, while Gordon went to work at FCW/wAw.  Gordon had some success there, but when the fed closed its doors, Gordon was only a little better off than before.

Not letting this discourage him, Gordon returned to Australia and rejoined IYHWA, until one day a talent scout for American professional wrestling promotion, Insurgency Wrestling Federation, decided to turn up to one of the house shows, and after seeing one of Kurt's matches, Where he beat Gordon for the world title, offered him an opportunity to train in the United States, and become a professional wrestler.  However he did not offer Gordon the same thing, probably because he is shit.  Kurt originally declined, not wanting to betray Gordon, but Gordon talked him into it, telling him that throwing this opportunity away would be more traitorous to the hard work both of them put in, and that he already had his chance.  Kurt eventually agreed, but only if Gordon was allowed to be his trainer, which were acceptable terms.

Both men then flew to America, and Gordon helped train Kurt for the next few months to help prepare for his first match for the IWF.  However, it was soon after that things went horribly wrong.  Kurt and Gordon were due to board the same flight to the location of Kurt's first match, but Gordon got delayed, and missed the flight.  In mid flight, the plane had a major malfunction, and went down just outside of its destination.  There were no survivors.

Gordon, and Kurt's girlfriend Tracey, who also went with them to America, were completely broken.  Gordon intended to go home to be with his family, but Tracey convinced him to stay, saying that Kurt wouldn't want him to waste this opportunity.  After a lot of soul searching, Gordon caught the next flight, and fought Kurt's first match himself, officially signing a contract afterward.

After a slow start, Gordon has been tearing through the competition, capturing 4th place in the annual inter-fed event Survive and Conquer, as well as being one of the greatest High Impact Champions in IWF history.  Shortly into his title reign, Gordon did something super smart and got T-boned at an intersection.  While there were no immediate effects, he was told that there would be some long term effects due to the brain damage unless he got surgery.  Cause Gordon is a fucking retard, he didn't get surgery.  There was this one bit where Tracey tried to repeatedly hit on Gordon and get in his pants, but Gordon refused her.  Just as he was finally letting his guard down, she revealed that she actually wanted to kill Gordon and transplant Kurt's DNA into Gordon, so that she could be with him again.  Gordon threw that bitch off a balcony, and eventually got over it.  But now things are happening between him and fellow wrestler Blyss Lockhart, and who knows what the fuck is gonna happen there.

Anyway, after that, Gordo lost the belt to Tim patrick and recaptured it, before losing the belt to Flex Johnson, caused by Alexander Remington and Corey Casey. Shortly after Gordon defeated Alexander, IWF was changed forever as it sent off a chain reaction which resulted in the firing of all of the administration at that time, with Alex Dillinger taking the head of the company.  I man who was particularly not happy with this was Brandon Macdonald, who for weeks attacked Gordon from behind, hidden by a mask.  He made his reveal at Ragnarok, where he won The Path the Valhalla match. Shortly after this, Gordo did one of the stupidest fucking things ever, and broke up with Blyss. Determined to not let Brandon win, if Gordon wanted to fight Brandon, he would have to meet him in the main event of From The Ashes, which meant he needed to win the World Heavyweight Championship, and at Heroes Also Die, that is exactly what he did, defeating Ethan Cage to take his place at the top of the company.

Now Gordon prepares for the greatest challenge of his career, as he prepares to defend his title in the most important match he has even been in. He is determined to win, retain his title, and getting one step closer of being the greatest wrestler that ever lived.

Picture Base
Chris Sabin (Current World Champion look, with the shorter hair)

Attire
Out of ring attire: Usually a button-up or V-neck T-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and his steel chain around his neck (a present from his mother).

In ring attire: As per pic base, but always wears heavy tape around his fists and wrists, in recognition of his Muay Thai background.  He also always enters wearing a black hoodie with the words "Face The Fury!" written on the back in red.

Specialty Weapons
Flaming tables, steel chairs

Fighting style
At heart Gordon is a striker, making the most of his his Maui Thai background.  Early in his wrestling training he realised that the best way to incorporate his skills in his wrestling moveset was to combine them with a variety of high flying moves.  Combining pace and athleticism with knees and elbows is the perfect foundation for other moves he has learned over the years.   His style is very much balls to the wall.  High octane offense that doesn't let up.  He would swap a good defense for more offense any day of the week.  Gordon is the type of guy who goes for broke without considering the consequences, which can be both good and bad.  Gordon's main strength though, is his adaptability.  His ability to think on his feet and change tactics and methods on the fly has allowed him victories over much more technically skilled wrestlers.

Wrestler's Trademark Moves
German suplex into the turnbuckles followed by a hesitation dropkick
Reverse implant huricanrana
Springboard from the apron into an implant DDT
Jumping back heel kick
Spinning back-fist
Jumping Muai Thai knee to the head
Top rope implant dragonrana
Jumping corkscrew elbow smash (ala R-Truth)
Running Enzuigiri
Mauy Thai head kick
Slide Tackle (he yells out "SLIDE TACKLE!" whenever he goes for it)

Signature Moves
Fury Impaler - Spear
The Double Tap - Springboard shining wizard, usually forcing the opponent to a knee, followed by a buzzsaw kick to the head.

Finishers
Skyfall Gillotine - Reverse falcon arrow into a knee to the face.
Dread Spike - Inverted single knee facebreaker targeting the back of the neck

Accomplishments
2 x IWF High Impact Champion
4th place in massive interfed event Survive and Conquer 2013

Entrance Theme
"Honest Eyes" - Black Tide

Entrance
The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation.  As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his head low so to not show his face.  He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate, 
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!

I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

"Give me my,
My life back!

I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle.  He then pumps his fist into the air, causing an uproar of cheers.  

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, before riling up the fans again.  He jumps down from the turnbuckle before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then *waits for his/measures his* opponent as the song fades out.  

Champion Entrance
The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation.  As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his title draped over his left shoulder.  He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate, 
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

FIGHT!

I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

"Give me my,
My life back!

I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle.  He then hoists the championship high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.  

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air.  He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the Championship to the *referee/ring announcer* before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then *waits for his/measures his* opponent as the song fades out.  

*For title and non title matches respectively*
*For entering first or second respectively*

Last edited by Gordon Fury on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 42 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury   Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:14 pm

NOT APPROVED!

YOUR PIC BASE IS COMMISSIONER GORDON AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury   Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:40 pm

I will approve this bio Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury   Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Removed signature move, added new trademark moves, slightly edited picbase, bio update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury   Gordon Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gordon Fury
Page 1 of 1