Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage Empty
PostSubject: Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage   Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:16 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage   Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:51 pm

((OOC: Characters in the IWF other than Ethan Cage played by actors))

-Press Start-

So it's finally happened, it took seven weeks to happen but Griffin Hawkins was the victor. We now find our friend Ethan Cage sitting in the lobby of an unknown place, seated and thinking. Many would expect something like Ethan not accepting the loss, but no Griffin Hawkins was the victor. Thus Ethan seethes through his teeth thinking of the many things that could've been different, but it would never change the outcome. Ethan thinks of his training regiment and how it will change in the future. This was not dumb luck, the man left his company as a world champion, and Ethan is never one to be a push over. Ethan smiles, his black heart healing from the loss. Afterall, it's him who has the briefcase. Ethan will never let this go, not until he beats Griffin Hawkins, and it will happen, and Ethan can't wait. FUCK EVERYONE who may think Griffin Hawkins is better than Ethan Cage, this is just the beginning, and to have an insufferable son of a slut such as Baron Tomson this week, is perfect. What a perfect way to build his ego back up than to take on some jack ass who has a name he doesn't deserve. The room is plain white with weird "artist" chairs, a fiberglass desk with a clearly gay male behind the counter with a ponytail and tight fitting clothing. Around him is a man that looks like Jinx, a man that looks like Jack Savage, a man that looks like Griffin Hawkins, and a man that looks like Chad Mason, complete with his headband, all of them in their wrestling attire other than Ethan Cage. Ethan Cage is in a midnight blue vneck, fashionably faded jeans and brown leather motorcycle jacket. His arms rested on the arm rests, as his back is rested against the seat. HIs hair, impecible, Ethan still a little quiet, it's unusual but hey, so is Ethan Cage losing a match. Bobby Ball comes into the room, with a somber look on his face, not knowing how Ethan has taken his loss, especially since Ethan prides himself on his wins, it almost defines him as a wrestler. Everyone knew this day would come, but best believe it won't happen again.

Bobby: Ethan?

Ethan: ....

Bobby: Yeah...I figured.

Ethan: What do you want?

Bobby: How do you feel?

Ethan: Angry. I want back in a match with Griffin Hawkins.

Bobby: I know you do.

Ethan: Don't patronize me, I want Hawkins.

Bobby: Yes but Baron Tomson-

Ethan: Fuck Baron Tomson.

Bobby: It's not wise to over look Baron, he's part of the Empire.

Ethan: You know what Fuck Empire, I could care less. Baron came out to interupt me during Battle Grounds and thinks he can take some of my spotlight and like a fuckin' buzzard thinks he's going to pick me clean after my loss to Griffin. You know what, as of right now, I will be joining no group, Ethan Cage will continue to stand on his own. Fuck Empire and Fuck Bad Company.

Bobby: But that would mean you are against Stygian.

Ethan: Stygian wouldn't bother to even cough in my direction. No, I need to regain my respect, and Baron Tomson will be the start of that. Baron doesn't have the name to gain me back to where I was but it's a start. To shut down a man that thinks I'm over and done with.

Bobby: Why are you here? I mean since when do you go to obession groups?

Ethan: Well, since you thought I was over looking Baron, I'll have you know that I'm joining this group to understand a man like Baron.

Bobby: Is that Griffin Hawkins over there?

"Griffin": Oh yeah, are you ready to rock San Francisco?!

Bobby: Why does he think he's in San Francisco?

Ethan: Five minutes before you walked through that door, it was are you ready to rock Australia? He just yells random cities.

"Chad": Who, Who, Who?!

Ethan: And that's Chad Mason, he's been wondering who he truly is since Chuck Matthews fucked him up.

Bobby: You're going to want Griffin Hawkins aren't you?

Ethan: What's my briefcase tell you?

Bobby sighs.

Bobby: I wish you'd move on.

Ethan: I can and will beat him.

Bobby: I know but-

Ethan: And if he manages to keep his UECW, I just may challenge him for that title.

Bobby gets excited but not in a good way.

Bobby: But what relevence does it have in the IWF, you said it yourself.

Ethan: Nah, it's about hurting the man, and I will bring that man down to his knees.

Bobby: Fine, but concentrate on Baron Tomson, Ethan.

Ethan: I'm going to burn the silly blonde hair off Baron. I'm going to maime him the way society already sees him. I'm going to make him hate fire, I'm going to make him my foot note. I will not walk into a match with Griffin after a losing match. Baron Tomson's worst thing he could've done was to put even more determination in my heart.

Bobby: Rayne is really worried, you didn't show up backstage, said something about you disappearing after your match.

Ethan sneers.

Bobby: Was it true?

Ethan: What?

Bobby: Rayne said that after Battle Grounds, you were going to go to Chuck Matthews to join Bad Company.

Ethan: To deal with The Empire for good.

Bobby: And now?

Ethan: It's not even an option.

Bobby: Because of Griffin Hawkins.

Ethan: And bingo was his name-o.

Bobby: What about your own stable?

Ethan: Nope, I'm going to let them fight and I'll be the buzzard picking them clean.

Bobby: After this, go home to Rayne, let her see you're okay.

Ethan: Why didn't you tell her where I was?

Bobby: You aren't the first wrestler I've ever represented Ethan. I know when a man is beaten he sort of needs time to himself I know you needed time to yourself.

Rayne: Hey.

Ethan turns hearing her soft voice.

Bobby: Then again, Rayne threatened to kick my teeth down my throat infront of my wife and children if I didn't tell her where you were.

Bobby takes his leave as Ethan glares at him all the way out of the room. Bobby slides his sunglasses once outside and regains his composure. The camera staying with Bobby, as he smiles and thinks about the future.

Bobby: He's going to be a World Champion.

A driver outside of a limo opens the car for Bobby and they head out. The camera man rushes back in to see Ethan and Rayne staring at each other without saying a word. An awkward moment when "Griffin" stands.

"Griffin": Like this is totally bogus dude.

Ethan looks at "Griffin".

Ethan: What?

"Griffin": You see my totally righteous friend, you shouldn't let like a loss from yours truly get you down. I dumbfuck my way into wins all the time duder. Like my friend says "Ted, don't forget to wind your watch".

Ethan: Isn't that from Bill and Ted?

Griffin: Like no dude, it was totally a real story. I saw the movie it was based off of.

Rayne shakes her head.

Rayne: So?

Ethan: Not in front of the cameras.

Rayne: Well it wouldn't have to be if you answered my calls or responded to my texts.

Ethan: I need to beat Griffin Hawkins.

Rayne: I know baby, but don't shut me out. When they were raising that cage and I waited by that curtain, for the one and only time you didn't come back stage. Do you know how worried I was. The timekeeper even gave me the briefcase because you left without it.

Ethan: Glad you found me.

Rayne: Don't be a sweetheart like that, not now, I'm mad at you.

Ethan playfully smiles.

Rayne: No.

Ethan takes two steps forward.

Rayne: No.

Ethan makes a pouty face. A small smirk comes up on Rayne's face.

Rayne: Damn it Ethan I was worried.

Rayne crosses her arms.

Ethan: Here I am.

Rayne: How are yo- no wait, I'm still mad.

"Chad": Where, Where, Where?

Rayne looks over at "Chad" inquisitively.

Rayne: Chad Mason?

Ethan: Chad Mason.

Rayne: Well how are you, Jerk?

Ethan: I've been better.

Ethan takes two more steps.

Rayne: I love you.

Ethan smirks.

Ethan: I know.

Rayne: Well, now that that's out of the way. What are we here for?

Ethan: It's a group about-

Rayne pounces on Ethan kissing him to what seems like no end.

"Griffin": Tubular broseph!

Rayne: Really Ethan, how did you lose to THAT guy?

Ethan laughs, finally taking the loss with a bit of levity.

Ethan: I think he farted and it might've scared me.

Rayne: Least it wasn't Baron, he might've lit that fart and caught the whole place on fire.

Ethan smiles.

Rayne: You know that everything's the same, right baby? You'll get another shot at Griffin, IWF is your home, and there will be plenty of times you'll go against him. I mean you're not going to keep losing to him, you're not Baron Tomson for Christ's sakes.

Ethan: I'm gonna kick the shit out of Baron Tomson.

Ethan on the floor and Rayne on top with a smile.

Rayne: What else?

Ethan: I'm going to rip out his lungs and show it to him.

Rayne moans.

Rayne: What else?

Ethan: I'm going to tear his eyes from his socket and feed them to him.

Rayne kisses him deeply turned on.

Voice: Ahem.

They continue kissing.

Voice: I said..."ahem".

Ethan: I'm busy.

Voice: I can see that Mr. Cage but you've booked this time with me...not the other way around.

Ethan pushes Rayne hair out of the way to see clearly it's the man that he's clearly here to see. Ethan looks around to see that "Griffin", "Chad","Jinx" and "Jack Savage" are all gone from their chairs.

Psychiatrist: You're the last one Mr. Cage.

Rayne lifts up slowly, slightly embarassed to have been caught. Ethan dusts himself off, and fix his clothes taking "Mr. Cage" to heart, possibly being the first time to have ever been referred to as. Ethan makes his way to the room the doctor has indicated with his arm. As Ethan walks towards the room, from the entrance of the room on the other side where Bobby Ball left, in rooms a man in a arm floaties, flippers on his feet and snorkel run passed Ethan Cage, almost knocking our hero down.

Ethan: What the hell was that?

Psychiatrist: That was Baron Tomson, he's afraid of water.

Ethan: I thought he was obsessed with fire.

Psychiatrist: I'm not at liberty to go into full details on Mr. Tomson, however his obsession with fire, is because...he's deathly afraid of water.

Ethan: And the floaties?

Psychiatrist: Mr. Tomson believes that there are imaginary pools that he may step in, and the feeling is that he wants to be prepared. He still has horrific dreams of the Titanic movie.

Ethan: The thousands that died?

Psychiatrist: Our dear Baron has a major crush on Leonardo Dicaprio and from his own words, "he doesn't want to go out like that"? You see Ethan, his obsession with fire is a cushion due to his fear of water, it has nothing to do with him being great with fire. He believes he can control it, but to see his matches, to see him fail over and over when fire, his obsession is involved, is to know that one fear is disrupting his obession.

Ethan: That's heavy doc.

Psychiatrist: Back to the Future 1985, two sequels to follow one of which involves a hoverboard and the infamous line, manure I hate manure.

Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage Biff_manure

Ethan: What the hell....

Psychiatrist: My obsession is movies Mr. Cage, now...if you please.

Ethan heads into the room, where "Jinx", "Baron", "Chad", "Jack Savage", and "Griffin" are. "Baron" is at the window starting frantically for rain. Etha takes a seat, and Rayne sits on his lap. The others are in their chairs.

Psychiatrist: Now why we are here, each of you have an obsession and it's harmful to our psyches and it could cause damage to ourselves and others. I'd like to list what each of you are in here for, or would you like to list them yourselves.

"Baron": One time while bathing, my brother pee'd into the tub.

Psychiatrist: Well, it's normal for a child when bathing to release fluids as they find themselves relaxed or comforted by the water.

"Baron": But he was standing outside of the tub.

Ethan chuckles.

Ethan: Your brother gave you a golden shower?

"Baron": I was told this would be a safe place to discuss the events of my life.

Psychiatrist: And it is Baron, Ethan, would you please be mindful of your fellow human being?

Ethan: All I see is a dingus.

"Baron": I'll set you on fire right now buddy!

Rayne pulls a bottled water out of her purse and "Baron" whimpers behind his chair.

Rayne: What...what did I do?

Psychiatrist: Let's move on. Chad Mason?

"Chad": The most popularity I've ever had, was showing up in Ethan Cage's promos.

Psychiatrist: To state facts other than what we are looking for won't help you.

"Chad": Oh poop...

"Chad" gets afraid.

"Chad": No Chuck don't beat me!

Ethan Cage looks around the room, not seeing anyone named Chuck.

Psychiatrist: It's been happening since he was beaten and humiliated by this entity called Bad Company.

"Jinx": I was told there would be Sun Chips.

Psychiatrist: Jinx, refreshments come after every session, you know that.

"Jinx": If you were a woman I'd rape you.

Psychiatrist: Sadly, that did not stop you last week.

"Jinx": To be fair I was drunk, and you have man boobs.

"Jack Savage" stands.

Psychiatrist: You can't use the restroom Jack.

"Jack": How dare you tell the Savage One no. Why, I have a half a mind to tell the other hobbits in the Shire about this.

Psychiatrist: You are not a hobbit Mr. Savage.

"Jack": Then why are my feet so hairy?

Ethan: Bad genes?

"Jack": These are Guess jeans boy.

Rayne: Flashback to the 80's.

"Jack": If I wasn't so afraid of a woman's touch, I'd belt you right in the mouth. Luckily, I'm a virgin and I'd like to stay that way 'til marriage....or when Corey Casey asks me for the far pen on his desk.

Ethan: Um...I think I've seen and heard enough. I'm good.

"Baron": I love the movie Backdraft!

Rayne: What did you get us into Ethan?

Psychiatrist: This is a safe zone.

Ethan: Tell the pyro that he's about to get thrown out that window.

Psychiatrist: That's right Ethan, you and Baron have your own issues. Let's talk this out, Baron, why did you start this rivalry with Ethan Cage.

"Baron": Truth?

Psychiatrist: Always.

"Baron": After Griffin buried me and any type of flavor I might've had from beating me so many times, I felt that I needed to be relevent again, and who is one of the most relevent men in the IWF....that's Ethan Cage.

Psychiatrist: And Ethan, why can't this match be friendly.

Ethan: Because Doc, I don't work that way. Griffin beat me too, but I have no intensions of becoming his whipping boy like Baron. I plan to succeed where he couldn't, and destroying Baron is part of that plan. He uses this fire thing as an intimidation factor and as I've shown, I'm not afraid of anything. Him carrying a lighter all the time without smoking cigarettes or weed is just dumbfuck stupid. It's a simple minded gimmick to get him over because nothing else will. Have you ever heard him speak...for God sakes, one promo was talking about nothing but gas canisters and how each of them light differently. He's the only man that can even make fire boring.

Psychiatrist: And the only way to handle this will be in an inferno match?

Ethan: Yes.

"Baron": Isabella picked it out, she does all the thinking for all of us, she truly is the only one in The Empire with balls.

Psychiatrist: I really tried to settle this outside of the ring, but it's clear that at Violent Impulse, this match man needs to happen. Now Baron, or should I say "The Raging Inferno", the second person you must handle your problems with is-

Voice: Yo everybody, what's up

Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage DiscoInferno022

Disco Inferno: There's only one Inferno in this business, and you're looking at him.

Disco says while dancing.

Rayne: I'd go outside and look for some cardboard, but that's more for break dancing isn't it?

"Baron" turns around and sees Disco Inferno and slumps over in his chair.

Disco: I'd also like to talk about how he gave my 15 year old daughter the burning sensation.

Ethan: Hey Baron, isn't that your other nickname?

"Baron": Now you know why I got it. Up high!

"Baron" holds his hand up for a high five, Ethan looks at his hand and spits on "Baron's" palm and walks out. The scene goes to black upon Ethan's exit and Disco approaching "Baron".

"Jinx Voice off camera": SUN CHIPS!

The Promo Section....You know, where I tear someone a new asshole....

The camera comes up on Ethan Cage on a dirt path, he bends at the knees and picks up a rock and chucks it out at the grass fields, until he comes upon....this.

Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage Manzanares-castle

Ethan: You know I'm here in the city of Madrid. A bit of a vacation, and I saw something in facing Griffin, I sort of began to get complacent, I hung out backstage and that's all you saw from me and you know what, I'm not afraid to say it. For once, Griffin was more entertaining than me. Hey, I can outwrestle Griffin, Griffin indeed is a name but now he's become my goal. You know when I won my briefcase, that's all I focused on, and me not having a goal, not being in any sort of title hunt, it's made me depend on what's worked in the past. Thanks Griffin for opening my eyes, it is indeed your bad call since now you have my attention, and that's just one thing you don't want. When I'm focused on something, I get it, now you've beaten me, now it's my immediate goal, for you to know I can and will beat you. But that's not this week, it's Violent Impulse week, which means it's a pay per view week.

Ethan: Most of all what is means is that I have to steal the show. You know I seem to be taking this loss hard, I know, I'm letting effect me and some think that's a weakness, let them. I'm embracing the embarassment, I'm relishing in the feeling, because Baron, I don't like it. And I want to remember this because I don't ever want to feel like this again, and you see I'm going to do everything in my power to never feel this again. Now you came out after I ran through your little buddy Jack Shit, and I beat him senseless and I left him to hobble back to your laughable stable. And you have Isabella watching your back, well let's see if I can't even up the odds. I don't know, I'll think of something. The Empire has run rampant, backstage you guys have these little meetings and listen to a man that has a hard on for everyone who brings a threat to him. Well, that man may one day sign my check if he doesn't already, what can I say, I have direct deposit, so as long as every Tuesday there's money in my account growing taller than buildings I don't care who signs my checks, either way he does not own me as he owns you. He pays me to fight, he pays me to fight you, he pays me to fight Bad Company people and all the randoms and most importantly, he pays me ...to be me.

Ethan: You however, and the rest of the Empire underlings, are paid to be his flying monkeys to his evil witch. You break your back for something you can't grasp, to glorify a man that has the ability to glorify himself. You see Baron, when I first stepped into this company, I thought ignorantly that it was ASWF versus IWF, that we'd have to bite, scratch and claw to make it to the top and one by god damned one, we dropped off like flies. It was shameful, so I went off on my own and set my own path in the sand. And well you, you waddled out there in the IWF ocean on your lonesome and couldn't generate any interest. I'll admit though, when first joining the ASWF, for some reason you were a name, that was until I saw you compete. You see that's where I came to realize there are millions of "Baron Tomsons", just almost as many as there are Jinx's in our business. Because Baron, without your little obsession with fire, whatelse do you have. You don't have an impressive record, your wrestling style is sloppy at best, your promos are a barrel full of horseshit.

Ethan: Now in reading your little bio, it would appear that your specialty matches are ...wouldn't you know it, Inferno Matches, and that happens to be the match we are designated in. And I get that you got Isabella to hook you up and I commend you on making things as you see it, easier for yourself. But you see, I take losses very seriously in my career, because I want nothing to stop me from being a World Champion within these doors. I don't want to be another Ryan Apollos, a man who loses so much and still winds up being in the main event of a pay per view. No, I want to earn it, Violent Impulse, the reason to buy it, is the undercard. To hear how The Empire was cheered on last week, some would say that people want to see you shut me up. And others, what we call smarts, well they want to see what I can do in an inferno match. I've Hit the Lights on a ladder, on a cage, and now it's time to see what can Ethan Cage come up with in this type of match up. You are the sizzle kid, I'm the whole enchilada, you have no substance to you, there is no depth, and to look at you it was like IWF picked you up off the street and feed you bologna sandwiches as a paycheck.

Ethan: Baron, it's come to the point where the Empire needs to see their use in you, and where I need to regain my status in this company. Sad to say for you, this will not end up down a slippery slope, minor set back, sure, but you and I ever since ASWF were destined to happen. You, myself and Vanessa Cade are the only ones left standing from that place. And to look at those who led us here, run back to a supposed dead company to bask in themselves to a less talented roster, that would be the only way they can stand out. You stayed because you were promised immortality with The Empire. I stayed because staff recognized greatness and treated me right, from my very first match they knew they had something different in me. That I wouldn't let this company down, and much like the top of ASWF, most expected me to leave and run home with my tail between my legs back to ASWF, but that's not the case, if people here are good enough to beat me, then I'm staying until I bury their faces in shit.

Ethan walks towards the entrance, once inside he is greeted by a court jester in half purple, half black outfit with ruffles at the neck and a jingle hat. He does a little dance in front of Ethan, and Ethan is dead panned in the face and the jester nods and continues down his path to whatever he was going to do before he decided to entertain Ethan. Ethan continues to the court yard and stands in the middle of the castle.

Ethan: Baron, as much of a villain as you claim to be, in the end you're just a simple kid from Jersey with delusions of grandeur. To look at your record, it's amazing that you've found yourself in the matches that you have, to be in the main event. For five minutes I got to enjoy that feeling, that sense that I earned the main event, and then like that it was taken from me. But you, you manage to somehow be in them, I mean you lose those high profile matches, but you still manage to get them. Now me, I should be in line for titles, I should be in line for greatness and I should and will have the respect of this great company. I have done what I can and more to make sure Battle Grounds is not only watchable, it's the pinnacle show to be watching. You, you are a boy who has been wrestling for two years and one year in backyard shows. While I trained to be a champion, you may have learned just enough to seem threatening but if you don't know the torque, if you don't perfect the move to it's optimum, then that move in your hands is useless. Just like you in the Empire, you are useless to them. You're simply a number.

Ethan: Let's talk about who you truly are, shall we. It is said that you are sadistic and arrogant, and we know that you like to burn people after the match. So you would be happy to lose the match, as long as you got the satisfaction of burning me. I don't play that game, it doesn't really matter what you do outside of that ring, it matters more what you do within it. Burning me after the fact just makes you look like a jealous bitch. You think you're heartless, you ain't seen nothing yet. From what I've seen, you're heartless when it comes to hurting others, but you would never hurt yourself, put you own body on the line to hurt your opponent more. You're fragile, and this ploy to make everyone feel the pain that you have, is ridiculous. You may have the use of fire, but you don't have technique, you don't have determination and you don't stand by your words. You're a four time TEW champion and yet here, you're losing nearly every week. Now how bad can the competition really be in TEW, oh that's right they were full of luchadores. Well not looking down on their style, but a self taught wrestler takes down a federation and becomes their champion, even for "spot monkeys", that's got to tell you just a unwatchable that company must've been.

Ethan: You are a product of a man who lost his job and had no shame in having his wife become a prostitute. Which tells us why you don't hold any pride in yourself and why you crave so much to have a family, to be accepted. And after your "abuse", most likely with how limp wristed you are, I would assume that the abuse came from your father. That was until your parents burnt down the house in an attempt to get rid of you but you were found and the pain never stopped did it. See as long as you live, you'll never forget being touched and fondled by your father. You'll never forget the shame of having a whore for a mother, a mother that instead of tucking you in bed, was using your bed to please men. I laugh now, thinking of the hilarity of as a child having to sleep in other people's wet spot. Even while you were given a nice home, the personality, the terror your parent engrained in you still stayed with you. See you were born to be a loser, you were born to be the bottom of the barrel. But isn't it funny, while you were a child you looked towards a haven of safety, and got it...then you moved away from it, a family that loved you....only to once again go back to some form o stability. You are Isabella's enforcer, a protector of the mother figure, because while you were a child you could not protect your real mother. Ain't that just heart breaking....get over it you fuckin' pansy. I mean even if your father wasn't fired and your family wasn't destroyed in a fire, your father is a plumber and your mother worked at Hooters, let's be honest here Baron, your life as a success, never had a chance.

Ethan: As your mother was a cheap whore, it's good to see the apple didn't fall far from the tree because you're offering your services to The Empire. You sold the slim talent you have for money, as well as the family aspect. What is it Baron, does Corey leave those whip marks that your father used to. But to know that they are somewhere out there doing everything they can to avoid you, to know that even in their unsatisfying life, that even you would hold them down.

Ethan: You see Baron when you first came into the IWF you thought it'd be gravy, that you would have your run over the IWF the way you did in TEW but you find that not to be the case. You and I came into this company with guns blazing, as did Vanessa Cade, we won our first matches and even in that tournament, in which I really thought I'd be facing you for the first time, we passed our first matches, our test to be in this company. We were the new entities in the IWF, the ones to be reckoned with. I remember you walked in on Duke Dice and told him what was what, like a boss, and he even got fired right then and there, just to take his place in the briefcase tournament. But after that Battle Grounds episode, well let's say that Ryan Apollos who's in the main event, locks on a kneelock and you tap out. For a man who loves pain and the man we are to be fearing, how can we fear you when we know that you have a limit to the amount of pain you can take. I mean come on man, you tapped to Ryan Apollos, that man doesn't even look like he knows submission moves. He's all flare, but he managed to make you tap. Here he is fighting for the World Title, and here you are facing the man who won the tournament that you couldn't even get passed the second round for. Isn't that just like you, to be left with nothing to show for your time here. No titles, nothing but a member in a group of no names. I'd clap but that's just too pathetic and I shouldn't patronize your plight in life.

Ethan: But what am I saying, you've beaten the likes of Pulsar Prime, right. Man, what a match that was, I mean I wanted to see it but I went to go get popcorn and when I came back the match was over, I bet it was entertaining. You fought Griffin Hawkins and he beat you due to a count out, and that was conditioning or lackthereof on your part. He beat you so bad, you just couldn't get yourself back in that ring. And then after beating down a limp dick like Pulsar Prime, all of the sudden we find you in the main event with Stygian, which was amazing. And in your first main event, you walk out on Robbie Hart in a tag match so that Stygian and Griffin Hawkins get the win over you. Which leads me to once again believe, you are only here to hurt people and get it out of your system, you're not here to win matches. Now as a kid you fell in love with wrestling, and yet today, even though you're in the business, you couldn't do anything to respect it. You don't care about winning, and the difference is, I do, as it will define the legacy I leave behind in the IWF. You and your little buddies put Robbie Hart through a table and you had that far away look in your eyes. I was backstage watching this, and I thought to myself, a piece of IWF history is gone and you took that away, so I came out the next Battle Grounds and put you in a flaming tables match. And wouldn't you know it?

Ethan shrugs.

Ethan: You lost. You had Alexander Remington as a guest referee and still managed to lose, in fact you hit a finisher on Alexander Remington and got yourself put through a flaming table, thanks to me. You come out and interupt me after I destroyed Jack Savage, and you like a big boy decide to talk down to me, and I inturn put you in a flaming tables match, right up your alley. That only proves to me that fire is not your ally nor is it your friend. Infact when I was looking at you laid out, it looked like it damn hurt. But as for Apollos, you got your payback last week, as I will I again but on Griffin. But this week, it's you and I, and it's on a huge stage and on pay per view, and that means high stakes doesn't it. So Baron, continue on this path to oblivion and believe me when I'm done with you I'm definitely going to help send you further down to the bottom. And as your father was a plumber, I'll send you back to doing those odd jobs that got you here in the first place, raking leaves, mowing lawns, on your hands and knees cleaning bathrooms. Because that's where you belong, you don't belong on my television representing my sport.

Ethan: Back in the day in TEW you would have open inferno match challenges, and thus far you have remained to this day undefeated. Now this bit of information brought a smile to my face. Because now I can attain this match as a goal, now every time you are in this type of match you will have to remember me as the guy that beat you. And Pyro, I know that deep down that will tear you apart. To not even be seen as a threat in your favorite type of match up. I'm going to love to be your new reason to hate, and I'm going to enjoy being your bane for your entire career here Baron. It will be my pleasure to bring you pain and despair on a level you never thought existed.

Ethan: Now in your extensive bio it said that due to poor investments you had to live in a complex, so you went from living atop of the world as a world champion to sharing a complex with a bunch of riff raff, and then you chose ASWF and even in your two weeks there you are 1 and 1 as far as a record, you will always barely survive. Now in these poor investments, I take it to mean you make poor decisions as you have with joining The Empire.

Ethan: Now comes the part where I address your words Pyro. Now, you say that I don't sell out arenas, that I'm not the best anything, that if I was, I'd be in this Empire. It was funny to hear you say that to me from the entrance ramp while Jack Savage was on the mat trying to regain consciousness from what I did to him. And in a head competition between you and I, well I'm most certainly better than you kiddo. Now in an act of pure disrespect to your fellow member in The Empire, you called Jack Savage, the head of Corey Casey's security a simple warm up. Really, that's how you see the man, I mean he's taking on Stygian in the main events and you, think he's a warm up. While you in your head are the main course, well I promised myself that my goal of defeating Griffin will not distract me from defeating you at Violent Impulse, and I won't but to think you are more than a simple match to get me back on my feet, you're out of your mind. You and I are going to hit all gears and I will come out on top because that's where I thrive, that's where I belong Baron. You can live your life in the cheap seats, I live the life people can only dream about.

Ethan begins to walk again and follows a staircase up to the top of the castle.

Ethan: This is an Empire, this is fulfillment, standing atop of the world and looking down on people like you Baron, it's my life's blood. At Violent Impulse, while I once again stand upon the world and I look down at you trying to put the flame out on your body. I want you to know you have reached the lowest point, courtesy of me. Come Violent Impulse, I put your fire out ....and I HIT THE LIGHTS!

The camera fades to black while Ethan stands atop the castle....and...

-Black-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage   Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm

((OOC: Baron's Parents and Foster Parents are played by actors))

Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage Untitled

-Press Start-

Hell

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage standing with his arms out, and legs spread and getting frisked by a policeman. Ethan has a dead pan look on his face, as he looks forward as they search him. He is turned around and asked questions by the camera is too far from the scene to hear anything. Ethan is in a plain black tee and jeans, with his brown leather motorcycle jacket. Rayne is beside him with her purse, the police are shaking their heads to her while explaining sternly something that again, we are too far to hear. The cameraman decides to creep up and hear what they hub bub is about. As we come closer, we see that Ethan is standing infront of a state prison. Rayne is in a hot pink skirt and white tight top and of course matching purse. The cameraman once again inches himself closer to the scene.

Policeman 1: Can you imagine sir the uproar this woman would cause in our facility.

Ethan: I am here upon the permission of Edgar Preston, your warden.

Policeman 1: Yes, that's right YOU are, but she will not be able to come in unless she changes and takes off her make up.

Rayne: It's okay, I'll wait in the car.

Policeman 1: And please lock your doors ma'am, safety percaustions.

Rayne: Whatever.

Ethan: Okay now that that is settled, may I have the meeting I was supposed to have?

Policeman 1: I don't like your attitude.

Ethan: Yeah, I get that a lot.

Policeman 1: So Mr. Preston says you are here to see (Bleep) and (Bleep).

Ethan: That's right.

Policeman 1: What is the relation?

Ethan: Close family friend, I'm like a brother to their son.

Policeman 1: Is the son deceased?

Ethan smirks.

Ethan: He's about to be.

Policeman 1: Ah, I see, yes that news that warrants a visit. Come in, keep your arms at your side and stay behind me at all times until we reach our destination. Do you understand the directions I've just given you?

Ethan: Yeah.

Policeman 1: Well then, welcome to New Jersey State Prison, we do hope that you enjoy this unfortunate visit to your loved one.

Ethan: Right, right.

Ethan shakes his head behind this policeman as he follows him. Once inside, there are criminals in a line handcuffed to each other in those tacky orange jumpsuits. Ethan passes each of them not even looking one in the eye.

Con 1: Hey foo'

Ethan continues on his way.

Con 1: Ey!

Ethan stops in his tracks, expecting to hear some sort of fish reference or something along those lines. He doesn't turn around to face the man but it is apparent he is listening.

Con 1: Yeah, you don't think I know who you is?

Ethan: Who am I?

Con 1: Eric Cage, that guy from wrestling.

Ethan: Nope.

Con 2: Forgive the moron, he means Ethan Cage, "that guy from wrestling".

Con 1: Oh yeah, Ethan, "hit the lights"....yeah, hey.

Ethan finally turns around.

Policeman 1: Please keep in stride Mr. Cage. Ethan looks at the policeman and then the cons.

Ethan: Sup fellas.

Ethan turns back around and continues to follow the cop. They come up to the first set of bars that is the entrance to the internal jail. There are buzzes heard and entry to different sections of the jail. Once inside, Ethan is to follow the path to the left as they are passing the incarcerated within their cells and these motherfuckers are yelling some outlandish shit, so much the camera can't catch it all but key words are heard and they are not nice. Ethan continues not even budging, until he comes to one entrance where the policeman must give his codes and identification, therefore Ethan is stuck having to hear one man.

Con 3: You sure are pretty there boy. What'cha say we open these doors and have some real fun.

Ethan ignores the man.

Con 3: I saw that little lady you came with through my window, why don't we get her in here and make her a Chinese fingercuff...I'll even let you choose which side you get.

Ethan finally looks over at the man.

Con 3: Ah, that got your attention didn't it boy?

Policeman: Mr. Cage, these men have limited rights, and as far as I'm concerned what a man says to another outside these doors that would get him punched in the face, should be no different here. A man must learn respect, so I tend to look the other way on violence they deserve.

Con 3 has his arms comfortably outside of his cell, his face against the bars.

Con 3: In order for pretty boy to do anything, you're gonna have to open these doors and I don't think either of you have the ba-

Ethan with cat like reflexes flips and hits the pele kick, making contact with the bars(that are against the con's face) and his arms that were sticking out of the bars. The man falls unconscious but due to his arms sticking out of the bars, they are stuck holding him limply up.

Policeman 1: Ouch, I think I heard something break. I'll have him visit the nurse when he wakes up.

The door is finally buzzed open and Ethan steps into this huge room. The basic theme to this room is beige and cream colored. Due to it not being visiting hours, Ethan must've had a talk with Chuck or something to get this clearance or pay off to get this time in the visitation room. Ethan takes a seat at what seems to look like a lunch table in a cafeteria, as he looks like he's waiting on something.

Policeman 1: O' Grady is getting the people you need to see.

An awkward silence surfaces, so thick you could cut it.

Policeman 1: So I was wondering if you could sign something for my son, nothing major, just something we got off Ebay.

Ethan: What's that?

Policeman 1: It's a piece of the ladder that was used in the briefcase match. Only 57 were made and I get mine signed.

Ethan: You could make some good money.

Policeman 1: Well, I wasn't going to sell it until you become a world champion.

Ethan: I thought it was for your son.

Policeman 1: It is, but I think-

Ethan: Well you thought wrong. I ain't signing anything.

Policeman 1: Was it the selling it part?

Ethan: When are they going to get here?

Policeman 1: I'll take that as a yes.

Two people are carted in on what seems like human dollies, they are let out their restraints, upon their release there are several trained guns on them. One female and one male hug each other and then take a seat, guns are never taken off them two.

Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage Article_prodigy-420x0
Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage Charlize-Theron-monster-pictures1

John Doe 1: Hello.

Jane Doe 1: Hey darlin'.

Ethan: Hello, I'm Ethan Cage, I'm friends with your son Baron Tomson.

Jane Doe 1: Oh, BJ?

Ethan: I'm sorry ma'am, I'm not here on business.

Jane Doe 1: No darlin', I'm not talking about giving you one...but ah, now that you mention it-

John Doe 1: What she means is, Baron Jim Tomson is our son, we called him BJ.

Ethan: Why would you do that to the poor kid?

John Doe 1: It was easy for my wife to remember, please she loves to give them...to anyone, the warden is a very happy man. It's gotten us a few extra sloppy joes during dinner around here.

Ethan: I just wanted to know what was BJ like?

Jane Doe 1: Well, first I like to run my tongue up the front of your pants-

Ethan: Your son!

Jane Doe 1: Oh him, he was a nasty little runt. He would cry cry and cry about anything, "I want to watch cartoons", I want to go outside and play, you burnt me with your cigarette", I swear that kid got on my nerves.

John Doe 1: It was nothing against him, but ends weren't meeting, especially with him in the picture. We needed to do something, it's something I am very ashamed of, but I felt I needed to do it. I set the house on fire for insurance money, and my wife convinced me that it would only believeable if our son was in the house when it caught flame. That we would get more on the insurance especially with the plan we had. It was the only way to get back on our feet.

Ethan: And to get your wife to stop being a prostitute?

Jane Doe 1: Well, we all love getting paid to do something we love, so no.

Ethan has a concerned face.

John Doe 1: I know what he has become Mr. Cage, that he is this mock pyro man now with a chip on his shoulder. That he's a firestarter, twisted firestarter, he gets that from me. We still love him just the same, and to be honest, I thank God everyday I decided to explode inside my wife instead of all over her face as per usual.

Jane Doe 1: I miss that.

John Doe 1: Me too.

Baron's parents stand and begin to remove their jumpsuits, the mother's face already near the father's crotch and shots ring out and hit the couple. But it's not the gruesome end that we'd expect, but the two are down wincing and moaning.

Policeman 1: Rubber bullets.

Ethan: So I see.

Policeman 1: Does this cover your interview?

Ethan: Well I don't think I'll be able to ask them anymore questions.

Policeman 1: So you going to sign the ladder?

Ethan: Yeah man, I know the deal.

Policeman 1 brings out a cut piece of the ladder that was used in the briefcase match with Ruby Winters. Ethan is handed that and a sharpee and he signs it. Ethan then looks down at the parents of Baron Tomson.

Ethan: Baron, they sort of look like you after you were put through that flaming table by Griffin Hawkins.....I guess I see the resemblance.

Ethan smirks and walks off camera.

Heaven

The camera comes in on a white picket fence in the suburbs, very calm, very serene surroundings, and Ethan's loud Shelby Mustang comes into the picture and parks. The camera cuts to the camera inside the car.

Rayne: This the place?

Ethan: That's what Google maps says.

Rayne: Least I'll be able to go into this one. Baron's mother really had no eyebrows?

Ethan: What the ugliest face I've ever seen.

Rayne: Would've liked to have seen that.

Ethan: You will, when this promo is released.

Rayne: Well what do we do, just walk in and ask them questions about their foster child that left them?

Ethan: That's the plan.

Rayne: Okay, let's see how we're going to go about this.

Ethan: Okay.

Ethan opens the car door and steps out, as does Rayne, still in the same clothing as the prior segment. Ethan holds the fence open for Rayne as she steps in. They reach the front door, Ethan sighs and knocks on the door. After a moment, the door opens to an older woman.

Foster Jane Doe 1: Yes hello?

Ethan: Yes, Mrs. (Bleep)?

Foster Jane Doe 1: Yes, that's me, what can I do for you kids?

Ethan: My name is Ethan Cage, I'm friends with your foster child Baron Tomson.

The woman's smile turns to one of disgust and she slams the door on Ethan and Rayne.

Rayne: Well, that was quick.

Ethan: Least we know we had the right house.

Ethan and Rayne turn around and head back down the porch stairs.

Voice: You'll have to forget her, she hasn't heard that name in years.

Ethan turns to see an older man in a John Deer ball cap, flannel and jeans, the sleeves on his flannel rolled up to his elbows with working gloves on, as if he was out doing the yard work.

Ethan: I just had a few questions.

Foster John Doe 1: Well, I'm Mr. (Bleep). What would you like to know?

Ethan: I'm friends with-

Foster John Doe 1: Let's cut the crap Mr. Cage, I know exactly who you are.

Ethan: You do?

Foster John Doe 1: Just because I'm old, doesn't mean I don't keep in touch with the now. You see, Baron might have decided to leave us, but we haven't left him. I have been following his wrestling career since the day he left us. I was there watching from rooftops during his backyard stuff. I mean I had to, if he got hurt under our supervision, I didn't want to suffer the same fate as his biological parents. The look on his face when he was offered a contract with TEW, I was there, watching it and you should've seen his face light up. It was then that I knew I had to let him go, he had to follow his heart.

Rayne: That's touching.

Foster John Doe 1: I know you're here to catch us doing something or make fun of us all in an effort to hurt my Baron.

Ethan: Now, what ever makes you think that?

Foster John Doe 1: Ethan Cage, born to Tristan and Serenity Cage, first match was nine years ago against a man named Killswitch, you won the match but was hospitalized right after, soon after you learned more and more from your mistakes and started becoming who you are today. I know who you are Mr. Cage, and I know you're facing my son next.

Ethan: Then I guess I'll leave.

Foster John Doe 1: My son isn't the terrible man he portrays on television Mr. Cage, he's trying to get the aggression out, the frustrations of having been left in a burning house, of being unloved as a child, of not having the love from his birth parents. He is the man he is today because he is a broken soul. I just wish he'd come home and realize just how much we love him.

Ethan: I'm sorry sir. All this sentimental horse shit doesn't really go in an Ethan Cage promo.

Foster John Doe 1: Just thinking about the time we came home for the first night, he found him in the closet tugging on himself.

Ethan: Wait, what?

Foster John Doe 1: Ah yes, he tugged on his little thingie like it was his own personal worry stone.

Rayne: Are you talkin' about-

Foster John Doe 1: I know I'm not supposed to talk about these things in mixed company, but I wanted you to know that you're not dealing with a horrible man, you're dealing with a disturbed little boy who refuses to grow up. This is why he chose to be "Pyro" early in his career, it helped him deal with the fact that he is no longer Baron Tomson, that he'd become this whole other person, if Baron Tomson feared fire, then Pyro did not. Baron Tomson was abused, but "Pyro" wasn't, are you starting to get my drift. Guys like you Ethan, guys who have their shit together, who hold talent equal if not better to Baron, he will always take you as a threat. When you defeated Jack Savage, it really hit home with Baron, you beat the living crap out of one of his now family. And he went to you like a bug to light-

Ethan: Why?

Foster John Doe 1: He wants it all to end, the pain, the memories, the suffering for it all to end. That's why he's come to you Ethan, you, Stygian, Griffin Hawkins, you are men that could end it all for him and Griffin's come close. I know those three losses to Griffin within such a short time all got to him and now you Ethan need to be that nail in the coffin.

Ethan: I'm going to beat him.

Foster John Doe 1: No, don't just beat him in the ring, you have to destroy the man.

Ethan: That man is your son.

Foster John Doe 1: And that's why I'm asking for you to release him from this world, that's hurt him so much. Put him out of his misery Ethan, if there's anything you've ever done for another human being, close the boys eyes....for good.

Rayne: Okay, this is getting to be a little too heavy. You want Ethan to kill Baron?

Foster John Doe 1: Just put Baron into the flames, and when he goes up in flames....simply, walk away. Baron once feeling that fire, I trust will let the fire take him.

Ethan: Sounds like a plan to me.

Rayne: Ethan.

Ethan: Rayne, I have to put him in that flame to win the match anyway.

Rayne: Just remember, this is about wrestling, keep your head in the game.

Ethan: Well Mr. (Bleep), you can bet he's going into those flames.

Foster John Doe 1: Thank you Ethan Cage, it puts my heart at ease.

Ethan: Well, we'll be leaving.

Foster John Doe 1: God speed son.

Ethan and Rayne start to head to the picket fence, and Ethan looks back seeing Baron's foster home behind him and can't pass up the opportunity. Ethan looks at the cameraman.

Ethan: We got enough juice to do a promo?

The cameraman nods yes.

Ethan: Let's do this.

Rayne hangs back and stands but rests against the picket fence as Ethan is about to go into his wrap up.

Flame On!

Ethan looks down.

Ethan: Baron, I've decided to make things a little more personal to you this time around. You see I want no foul ups, I want to make sure you know I know everything about you. When you came out to interupt me and get my sights on you, you thought it was just so you'd have a competitive match on a pay per view card. But look at my past victims, they know that I will not stop at anything to humiliate and embarass you. If that means meeting your parents in prison and watch them get shot with rubber bullets, then so be it. You see I don't make up these characters, it's real life, and to see who you are, it's plain to see that you fit into both families. One side abandoned you, and one wishes you'd die tomorrow just so you wouldn't have to have another day of pain.

Ethan then looks up to the camera with a look of seriousness.

Ethan: Now last week, you managed to win your match without even having the focus on your opponents. Last week your promo was dedicated to me, now what's funny is each of us have two opportunities to receive a cameraman for the sake of promoting our match at Violent Impulse, now me, I utilize every opportunity to get a chance to share my piece of mind. And from what I can imagine, your promo is going to have nothing but a lot of conversations that have nothing to do with the match or you're going to end up repeating yourself with what you've already said just this last week.

Ethan makes his hand do the roll over again and again gesture.

Ethan: Now last week you brought up how you like to be creative, and what you did against Stefan Raab. That's awesome, me personally, I wouldn't have brought up a match I lost but hey, you think you made some sort of point making rings around the grand canyon. Now all you discussed last week was that you couldn't wait to smell my burnt flesh at Violent Impulse.Now one, that's not going to happen, it's fine for you to think it because I want you to be let down, I want you to feel that sense of failure when you find yourself rolling around the ground trying to put the fire out on your body. We will be surrounded by fire, and all I can think about is putting your pathetic body in those flames and to be rid of you. See you tend to think that since you were on the losing end of a feud with Griffin Hawkins that you would come busting down my door for recognition, well after defeating you in your own specialty match, that ought to shut you down. I'm not here for you to try to make some name off me, if you truly felt you were better than me, you would've never come out to that ramp and challenged me. You would've waited until the natural order and faced you when it was time, but no, you made this happen.

Ethan points at the camera as if pointing directly at Baron Tomson.

Ethan: I know who you are Baron, I've known ever since ASWF and you think you're some monster, that you're a vicious bastard, but against me, you're just another victim. I'm going to put you through real pain, so much pain in fact you're going to wish you stayed in that burning house. I don't give a fuck what type of match you think is your specialty match, I'm going to utilize what I need to and slam your face into it. I don't think I'm God's gift, I know I am. No one does in that ring what I can, and no one can stir up the fans to hate or love me like I can. These people like you as a novelty act, or you're the guy that likes to burn people, they never talk about your wrestling ability, they never talk about your promos, they talk about your crutch. Your lighters, your matches and the fire, all crutches to make you stand out, and really what does that mean for you. People remember Doink for having a huge sledgehammer and big feet, Jake the Snake for having a python, Brutus the Barber for having scissors, but these people are not ever mentioned. Think about it, people idolized the Hulk, because he was a hero, but wrestlers idolized Ric Flair, Steamboat, Shawn Michaels, guys that can wrestle. Doink hardly won matches, Jake the Snake is living out one of the roughest lives in our business besides Scott Hall, and with Hulk Hogan Brutus the Barber is a living breathing piece of fat faced shit.

Ethan smirks, Rayne goes into her purse for a piece of gum and flicks her hair over her shoulders.

Ethan: Just as you will live your life out to be. Oh cool, you light people on fire, but come on, there is a man that in this business that has based his whole career around fire and right now doing comic relief with a great wrestler as a tag team and the fire has become secondary. Even he knows that the gimmick was getting stale, and now here you are using that same gimmick but without a mask, instead you look like a drugged out Ken doll. I mean for Christ's sakes he even had the same "parents" burnt him story that made him the monster he is today. Bore/Snore.

Ethan closes his eyes and "snores". Ethan wakes up with a smirk.

Ethan: It's amazing that you are hating on me when I've accomplished far more here than you have. You joined an unstoppable group that for some reason gets stopped every week. I mean let's talk about high profile matches, the highest profile match The Empire has, is one for a dead title in Alexander Remington and Griffin Hawkins, and Bad Company, they are in the main event defending the World title against someone that doesn't deserve to be higher than High Impact level. Gotta say, Bad Company has the edge on this one, doesn't it suck that you guys built this stable, put time and effort into it and within hours Chuck built a rival stable made up of two World champions, former world champions of this company which brings relevence and he's not even through recruiting yet. You know why, because things didn't have time to brew, there were no twists and turns, it happened all on Fall Out and now as a stable you all have no place to go to generate interest. Alexander Remington is fighting Bad Company's second string, and the rest of you are mixed up in random matches. How much greater would it have been for people around here to not know who to trust because they didn't know who was in The Empire and who wasn't. It would seem that Bad Company surfaced greater because they are taking the time to assemble because they don't want just anyone in that group. You guys blew your wad way too early, and what could've been a month of frustration and interest you could've provided, you were all so hard up to prove something, you wasted what could've been.

Ethan: Now even after Griffin, I'll call myself one of the best wrestlers this company has to offer, if not the best. Losing matches is part of the game, but so is living out a dream and becoming a world champion. You tell me that it comes at a cost that I'll have to defend that statement, well that's what I'm doing right now, verbally. And in that ring Baron, when I spend the rest of the night after the match pulling my boot from your ass, it'll be the statement heard around the world. Now you say that you were called the best in the world around the time you were in the ASWF, really, you were called the best in the world with a record of 1 and 1, that's a bunch of fuckin' bullshit. You see if you were called as such, you would've went into a higher profile match, as Alexander and Griffin have proven to happen around here. As well, if you were called the best in the world, put into a briefcase tournament and lose in the second round, well that puts to rest the claims of you being the best in the world.

Ethan shrugs and shakes his head.

Ethan: But what am I saying, "you don't need some stupid briefcase to prove it". Okay motherfucker, my record is 6 and one, let's see what are you, like 3 and 4, that's right Baron you are the best in the world, what ever was I thinking to claim to be the best when clearly you having more loses than wins makes you the best.

Ethan rolls his eyes.

Ethan: I know my worth to this company Baron, these people see you lose weekly and you may have pinned two men at the same time and for some reason that makes you a badass in your own head. Good for you asshole, you beat a man that didn't even promote the match and Ryan Apollos, good for you, the only reason you "don't need" the briefcase is because Ryan Apollos beat you out of the tournament in the first place. And as far as being associated with Jason Hawk, let people think whatever they want, I will be a world champion, and this briefcase is going to get me that opportunity. So you saying I'll be stuck around mid card, well that's another thing that is just in your own head. Now as far as you being the next Corey Casey, I have to say I haven't heard one person say that, but I can't really dispute it now because I'm sure Casey would stick up for you. Now just because we are supposed to be the next anyone, doesn't mean we'll live out those same dreams or suffer their same fates. If you remember correctly, Corey Casey's body is in such shape that he can never wrestle again. And that's the man you're claiming to be the next of. But if that's the path you wish to follow, by all means, I'll be damn happy to assist you down that path.

Ethan: And then you go on to say, oh nevermind you're not much like Casey, you share traits. Well, if you're the only one claiming to be the next Corey Casey, why the fuck are you the one also disputing it. Now you calling me a poser was fuckin' hilarious, Kane...excuse me Pyro...ehrm damn, I mean Baron Tomson, I don't know what was wrong with me. You tell us all that you don't look past talent, however last week you dedicated a whole promo to me, during the week you were facing Ryan Apollos and the Jackoff. Yeah, point proven bitchface.

Ethan once again shakes his head at the idiocy of Baron Tomson's words.

Ethan: You run your mouth thinking I'm not going to answer back and not only answer back, but shut you down doing it. I'm not a poser and yes I am denying it, because my record says I'm not, so does the fact that I carry one of the most prestigious honors this company has to offer and you know what, when I cash this is in, if I'm allowed while holding the world title, I'd win it all over again. Because it's the power of God, and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Now you and I, management knows where I stand and they know it's above you. They know that I'm far better than you in that ring and that you are just a one note joke that is going to run it's course very quick. I am this company's future and everyone knows it, whether they are willing to accept it, doesn't really much matter to me. I'm here for many reasons and one of them is to be one of this companys heart stoppers, and thus far I've been doing a pretty good job doing it. And I will continue to do it this week when I show the world what true brutality is.

Ethan: What's weird is that you are calling yourself the alpha male and yet you are in fact following the orders of another male, one Corey Casey. Also, there are people in your stable in higher profile matches than you, which also brings a damper on such a claim. Now as you said the words that you just don't come out and say things that aren't true, I guess me proving you to lie multiple times just brings a nice shine to it.

Ethan raises his eye brows.

Ethan: You're right about one thing, I do sit in limos, I do live the good life and you say you destroy careers, that's interesting, when have you done that, are you talking about Jackyl, oh cool, you are a destroyer of careers, though you can't name one....oh wait, I get it, you are a legend killer because of what you did to Robbie Hart...or excuse me, let me use your own words.

Ethan promo cuts to a scene taken from Baron's promo last week.

"I'm a legend killer bitch"

Ethan: You're a legend killer bitch, because of what you...and the rest of The Empire did to Robbie Hart, I guess by that claim, you consider yourself one. Let's see, well I beat Porter Macleod in my first match in the company, I destroyed Sean Libby's livelyhood in my second match and no one's seen Jinx since I buried him in his own shit, so I ask you Baron, which one of us is destroying careers and is a legend killer. Now for someone not claiming to be the best, you sure are saying it a lot. It's not the other people, because everyone BUT you knows that you're not even close to the best. And why are so proud of "retiring" Alexander Raven, I'll never know, that guy looked like he weighed as much as a little sister and also kind of dressed like one. See you are a legend killer outside of the ring with help, I'm pinning them 1, 2, 3 in the ring, you know...where it matters. Making claims like this make you more pathetic than you can ever know. Being proud of teaming up with others and beating down people and then claiming it as if it was all your doing. What does that even mean for anyone, how does it put a spotlight on you. I can see if you went out and did it yourself, but motherfucker, you're out there doing a Mexican hat dance with others doing it. Come on, you want me to take you as a threat and you're dancing with other men? Get a fuckin' life jackass.

Ethan: What is hilarious as well, is you're giving me the run down of Jason Hawk's life, as if it were me. So not only are you tryin' to diss me in a promo meant for Ryan Apollos, you're doing it bringing in Jason Hawk's history in reference to me. Which makes me believe whole heartedly that you will be bringing this up again during the week you're actually facing me. I mean whatelse can you say, this promo is probably going to come out before your side of promos and I can bet it will be a mirrored copy of what you have already said last week. With the addition of my loss to Griffin, which is to be expected.

Ethan nods in acceptance.

Ethan: And then you go on to say that I'm following Jason Hawk's path, and that he may not have won the briefcase, I'm doing what he would've done with it. Are you fuckin' serious Baron, you are truly grabbing at straws and I hope that's working for you, because it sounds like you are just full of shit and you're trying your hardest to come up with shit to say. All you had last week was the Jason Hawk thing and my ego, and you spoke at length about it. And while you try to bury me with my Griffin Hawkins loss, remember, I'm not the one who lost to him three fuckin' times, you are.

Ethan: And then you claim to have me outclassed by showing me these videos of burning people, which I don't really get, because I can show you videos of shit I've been doing here in the IWF since I came here that would outdo your entire TEW, ASWF and IWF career all put together. As much as you were trying for comparisons between myself and Hawk, you were comparing us together as well. And I'm starting to see your stepfather's point, you are jealous of me. And it's because I'm living out the life that you can never have, a life that was never meant for you. I am living a life of success and you are someone's bodyguard, you are someone's lackey. I will be winning titles Baron, and you'll always be second to me. You'll always look up at me making matches five stars, while you are put into throw away matches just to shut you up and put you on the card.

Rayne snickers behind Ethan at his words towards Baron.

Ethan: You told Griffin Hawkins that he wouldn't escape the wrath of the Raging Inferno, and yet you were the one that went through a flaming table. You told him that you let him beat down Robbie Hart because he wasn't worthy of being your partner. Now if you see Robbie as being so low beneathe you, why are you claiming him to be a legend that you've "killed". I guess it's just a matter of convience when you're trying to make a point. I guess you hope people aren't really listening when you go back and forth on your statements. Well, I'm catching them and I'm pointing them out to the whole world. I don't like you Baron, I never will, you are just another fuckin' sack of shit that believes his place is higher than it really is. I mean come on, you're an assassin, and you're doing just as good of a job as Jack Savage is being the head of security.

Ethan mock claps.

Ethan: Now I get that you love fire, and believe me Baron, you'll get more than you can take,this match won't be for the weak of heart, and this match is going to give a lot of people nightmares. And the whole front row is going to smell the scent of a well toasted Baron Tomson. There are times when a man must step up to the challenge and you came up to me and challenged me and I gladly accepted. I knew the day would come when you and I would face, it was written since our days in the ASWF and it's finally happening on this day. I will upset your inferno match record, and after I dismantle you infront of thousands, and I make you swallow every bit of pride you have, I want you to look at this face and I want you to finally accept that I am truly better than you. I want you to look at the burn scars on your body...to confirm it.

Behind Ethan Cage the Foster Mother is in the window with a white sign written in black sharpee that reads "Bury My Son", Ethan looks back to see this and then looks forward to the camera.

Ethan: I will....

Ethan snaps his fingers and the camera goes to ....

-Black-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage   Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage Fire11

Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage LasVegas-MGMgrand

††Location: Near the MGM Grand Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.††
†October 28th, 2012 TIme: 6:26 P.M†

Sitting in the back of the limo.....never thought I'd live to see myself in such lixurious transport as this, only this isn't just a simple limo. This one is owned by Corey Casey and speaking of which, guess who just so happens to be sitting across from me?

And no you don't get a prize if you guess right, sorry bitch you're shit out of luck.

Anyways yes, sitting next to me with his lovely girl is Corey, he insisted that I travel to Sin City with him on his private limo. One of the many advantages of being his personal enforcer.

Just sitting there in the comfy chairs lined up with nice silk and soft leather. The ride had been a quiet and comfertable one to say the least, which is fine by me because I need the comfort. I'm going up against a guy who is doing everything in his damn obessive mind to undermine me which is very laughable in on itself. This guy was even desperate enough to hire a bunch of phonies to play as random characters. Yeah only because it worked SO FUCKING when Giff did it.

Poser.....that's all that fucker is just a poser. Bad enough he started as a makeshift Jason Hawk wannabie now he wants to act like me. Well he's nothing like me, hell this guy thinks he knows me, well enought to have some crazy metal case play as a docter. Yeah Mr. West has you pegged dipshit, I've had to sit through three years worth of sessions from that ass monkey and all it took was bleed out just to get him to stop. Just so many things that make me want to take his spinal cord like Sub Zero from the orginal mortal kombat and rip it from his neck. But I kept all my anger inside me, letting it build, letting it seether, giving all the fuel and fury that I need to bring this punk down.

As I looked on, I see Corey and his girl speaking to each other, I haven't said a word to him since we began this road trip. I've been taking advantage of the hospitality he's giving me, sipping on pepsi from see through glasses and smoking on of his fine cigars. I've never one to smoke something like that, I mean I can easliy last through four months on a carton of marbrels and wait another four months before the craving starts to kick in. That's impressive in contrast to my old stepdad, in his younger days he smoked like a chimminey, often chain smoking nearly three packs within a day's time. Then it would be another week or two before he'd do it again. Even step mom wasen't that bad, she would go through a whole week on just one pack. As the years piled on, dad cut back on the tobacco while mother made sure I was ready for the daily routine of my life which was: Go to school, kill a few hours, get in trouble, get in a fight or two, come back, eat dinner, dissapper for an hour then come back and chill out on the bed till nap time. One word for that: BORING! So I'd switch it up, I'd fuck a chick or two and add in bust a jaw of an athlete into my list of activities.

Anyways I keep my gaze on them while not givin them the indication that I'm looking at them from my chair. It brought a smile to my face and may me rethink the time when I finally took Sarah on the ride of her life, how I remembered that aroma, the warmth of that body, feeling the softness of her skin across my fingers. I sat back and took that sweet road back to that day, when Sarah was mine for the taking........

The scene cuts to a large park, mostly desserted, the only remaining people still around were already leaving. The scene then centers around the public bathroom, the door nearly closed but the sounds can be heard from within. These sounds were that of a girl moaning in pleasure and just that, Sarah is seen dressed in her school outfit with her shirt pulled all the way to her shoulders giving us a good few of her round breasts. Her panties are seen just hanging from the ankles already moist, Baron is seen behind her, cupping her breasts with one hand while slipping two fingers down on her wet cunt with the other hand. The motions fluid and done with the prcision of a trained surgeon, making each moment count and every passion last for a life time. Needless to say from the expression on Sarah's face, she's enjoying this very much.

Sarah: Unh.....this is......ahh......so good.

The heat that her body is generating leaving her breathless, but Baron is far from done with her.

Baron: Heheh...I knew you wanted it, you've been begging for this haven't you? Ever since we've first met you wanted to fuck you, well you got your wish.

He leans down and kisses the side of her neck, the passion is so great that poor Sarah is panting like a little puppy dog. This new sensation she's feeling has pushed her to the edge of pure estacsy, and it's threating to make her explode.

But the girl is tougher than Baron gave her credit for, she's been able to hold it in and thus keep his and her passion afloat.

Sarah: Oh god......your fingers feel so good.....deeper.

Baron leans closer to her ear, his voice barely above a whisper.

Baron: What was that?

Sarah: *whispering* Deeper......

He smiled and pushed his two fingers down her begging pussy on their way deep beyond. The reinforced passion causes her to release a moan from the bottom of her throat. Baron is just teasing her, seeing just how far he could take her before she starts begging for him to ram his meatstick into her. From the looks it, it wont be long now, her breaths becoming even shorter and beads of sweat dripping for her face. It's bad enough that this bathroom has no form of ventalation save for the partally cracked down on the far side. But she's so turned on right now she dosen't even care. Her body just wants to be vandilized by a man and right now Baron is in the driver's seat.

Her pussy is now very wet, the scent alone was enough to make a normal man become instantly aroused. Regardless Baron kept his assault on her clit, stroking her with those strong fingers, speeding the pace faster and faster.

Sarah: Oh....ahh....you're gonna......you're gonna......make me ungh!

Baron: Don't cum just yet girl, now spread your legs a bit so I can get in more easily.

She does what he says without a complaint, never before had she knew that sex would be this good. She knew Baron for only a few months but felt like she'd known him all her life. What was he all my life? Were her thoughts, indeed she had been confied within the safetly of her brother and mother. Once her brother was out of the picture, Sarah realized she needed a release.

In came Baron to grant her the repreve.....only this wasen't at all what she had in mind.

But it felt so fucking good for her that, it's a better alternative than anything she's ever done to this point. Sarah had always wanted to wait for that certain someone to come in and take her virginaty away, and she's glad that of all the people she would lose it to that it would be Baron.

She gritted her teeth as the fingers surge deep into her clit, the passion was too great. Next thing Baron knew, his hand was drenched in pussy juice. He pulled it out and inspected it, the look on his eyes made him think "damn".

Baron: You came hard didn't you?

She turned her head, expression of lust and desire, her nods were all the comfirmation he needed.

Then she turned around, her face to Baron a hand on his crotch.

Baron: *in a mocking tone* Sarah, what are you thinking?

Sarah: Not.....fair.....

Baron: Say what?

Sarah: It's not fair.....I want to hear you moan.......let me hear you moan.

Baron felt her hand stroking him, he was already turned and now a big smile forms on his face. He already knew what he wanted her to do, now it's time to see if she'll do it.

Baron: Want me to moan?

Sarah: Yes......

Baron: On your knees then.

She lowered herself to her knees, ignoring the cold hard ground. She's so turned on right she dosen't really care. Baron pulss down his pants and then guides her hand to his boxers. She gasps as she feels something throb in her palm, she then pulls it straight down and comes face to face with his meat stick.

Sarah: Whoa.....

Baron: Like what you see? Glad you do, kept him nice and hard for ya. Come on give it a lick, you know you want to.

Sarah: It's so.....big, feels so.......warm.

It's like she's under a spell, while her motions are hers, her mind is in a diffrent place altogether. She wraps her hands around his cock and slowly shoves it into her mouth. The feeling of warm lips touching the sensitive skin sends chills down Baron, but those chills turn to ripples of delights when she starts sucking slowly and firmly down on his member. He felt himself moaning and placed a hand on her the back of her, gently pushing her down further. She dosen't resist, instead perferring to let him guide her down as she takes more and more of his dick down her throat.

Baron: Yeah that's it, give it to me little bitch.

While talking dirty isn't something Sarah is used to, for some reason once she heard the "bitch" she started acclerating her pace. Caught off guard by this new passion, Baron nearly slipped and discharged a bit too soon. Thankfully she pulled out just in time and most of it splashed her face, with some of it dripping on the ground. She lets go and reaches for the toilet paper on the side, pulling out a good sheet and whiping the stuff off her face. She made sure she got all of it, even the cum that was on the floor.

Baron: Good reaction, that was too close.

Sarah: Yeah....

She then takes out another sheet of toilet paper and uses it to clean off his dick. Baron can tell he's goona love this chick, likes a clean place to fuck, he always perferred clean girls over nasty girls anyday of the week. Nasty chicks are so overrated, plus their the least attractive in Baron's eye. Again while he dosen't have morals, he does have standards and one of them involves fucking a girl who would clean up after a mess rather than just keep fucking and make an even bigger mess. It's weird but hey, best way to not get HIV.

Sarah dumps the two rolls of toilet paper in the trash, then she and Baron took a break and went to the sinks to wash their hands before continuing. It's the first that Baron has ever something like that, he would wait until he was done fucking the girl before cleaning himself up but with Sarah he's willing to take his time with her. To savor every moment of her passion.

Once they were done, Baron and Sarah ran straight back to the stall they were in. Good thing no one was here to witness this, could you imagine the reaction?

Baron: Alright so back to where we started.

Sarah: So what now?

He took a look at her, then an idea came by.

Baron: Turn around and bend over.

Sarah: Ok....

She starts to but then Baron stopped her halfway.

Baron: Before I forget.

He removes the shirt and panties completly and places them on the top of the bathroom stall room.

Baron: Alright resume.

She is uncertain of this, but turns around and bends over like he said. He takes a moment to pull out a condom and inserts in before taking her rear with both hands and inserted the rod. A squel of pain and pleasure would emerge from Sarah but Baron didn't let that stop him, he wanted her and he wanter her NOW!

He took charge and rammed in hard, the steady rythme was hard for Sarah to adjust as she grabbed both sides of top of the toilet and clentch her teeth to prevent her from crying out.

Sarah: Wait stop it hurts.....ahh.

Baron moved his hands to her hips to gain better control and redirects traffic as he enters her. Soon the moans of pain were quickly replaced with those of pleasure, it wasen't long before she went saying 'stop" to saying "more."

Baron: Still want me to stop?

Sarah: More.....give me more.......

Baron sped up the pace, now he moves his hands to her breasts, grabing the soft large mellon with a firm yet pleasent manner. He keeps the pace going even faster, even with the extra layer of protection, Baron coulden't resist the urge to shoot his jizz at her.

Baron: Come on baby, give it to me now, hotdog!

Sarah: Ahh.....fuck me.......fuck me........FUCK ME!!

That last outburst was all it took, her legs spread out, his meat stick pounding in perfect rythme until Baron finally had to pull out and let her fall with her boobs facing him, he discarding the condom and proceeded to rain his semen all over her boobs and judging from the fact that Sarah's eyes are nearly closed and her breathing slowed down, she won't even notice. Baron had done it, took him awhile but he got what he wanted.

And as that imagine fades back into his mind, Baron showing the same focus and calmness that he displayed before that trip. He is ready to rumble, he's ready to go to war and most importantly, he's willing to get what he wants.

Because that's all Baron is about, in the end he always gets what he wants.

The Shoot

Really Ethan? REALLY NOW? Disco Inferno? This ain't some some stupid saterday night live bitch, wanna make jokes there's a circus just across town.

I mean what makes you so fucking high mighty? Because you got a briefcase, whoopy fucking do, heard you gonna join Chuck's little possie? Bring it the fuck on, that lost got you all strung out didn't it? It's kinda sad when I beat the contender for the Heavyweight title while you sit back with your gay boyfriends who look like rejects from 90210. Plus that so called docter or whatever the fuck he is? Water? That's my weakness? Bitch are you really that fucking stupid, you have to be, you need to be I mean you can't possably be that fucking dumb. Yeah so I like fire, dosen't mean the opposite element is gonna faze me one bit. Shit I take showers every day, and while I'm picturing me fucking your hoe in every position my twisted mind of proceive, your all running you mouth going 'I'm gonna advenge my lost to Griff, nah nah nah." You ain't avenging shit! If I had my way, you won't even be fucking standing after I turn you into the next Duke Dice when I give you burns that even Freddy Kuger woulden't want.

You're in my realm fucker, the devil's kitchen and you are the main course. I'm gonna relish this moment, I'm above you in every way shape and form. It won't be lights out for me, rather it would be a one way ticket to the ER for you.

I'm not afraid to step into the flames, you've seen my video last week? That's just child's play in comparison, what I'm gonna do is much worse.

And if by some brief miracule that you do manange to defeat me........heh........you think that make you any better?

I mean who have you beaten lately? Some drunken old fart and a rainbow hair pansy? And look at you acting so tough when you defeated Jack Savage. Dude he's cakewalk, I mean the guy can hardly win on his own, shit I beat the guy that's fighting the current Heavyweight champion. If anything else, I SHOULD BE THE ONE FIGHTING HIM!

The only reason you're not cashing in right now is because you're like Hawk, you just wanna mess around so more and make yourself look a complete and total knockoff.

Least I'm original, me and Corey are two difffrent beasts man, while we're related in the fact that we ARE beasts, it dosen't change the fact that we are on two completly diffrent wave lengths.

See you're making the biggest mistake by over looking me. Now you're gonna pay for it.

It's go time bitch, lets see who's smiling at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage   Baron Tompson w/Isabella Lya Sanchez [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1