Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baron Tompson [vs.] Devlin Raine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Baron Tompson [vs.] Devlin Raine Empty
PostSubject: Baron Tompson [vs.] Devlin Raine   Baron Tompson [vs.] Devlin Raine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:11 pm

IWF's pyro assassin looks to return in a big way by taking on the former bad boy of Bad Company, Devlin Raine
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Baron Tompson [vs.] Devlin Raine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baron Tompson [vs.] Devlin Raine   Baron Tompson [vs.] Devlin Raine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:46 pm

OOC: Sorry for the half ass shoot, been having some slight issues with the internet but it will be fixed come next week for RM)

::The Shoot::

So I carried this group, helped it's leader claim the greatest prize of all of IWF, shit stuck my neck out just so I could slay the invincable superman.

Yet this is my reward? Instead of being a hunter I now become the hunted.

The worst part of it is out of all the guys they could have picked to try and take me out, they went into the very bottom of the litter and pulled out the most worthless person they could muster up.

And you mean to tell me that this chump is going to try and destroy me? The raging inferno?

I'm sorry I need a moment.

*Starts laughing and then stops, then returns to a more focused face*

And Corey decides to insult me even more by pitting me against a guy who much like Philip here, can't even lace his own boots let alone carry his own luggage. I mean shit Devlin still has a job? Gotta fix that real quick, even though I'll miss seeing Isabella's pretty little face, I'll settle for scraps but Philip better pay very close attention because he needs to know exactly what he's getting himself into. I don't care what you say punk, I made you, I held your hand during the most part of your career. Sure you won some crappy title that I can give two fucks about but then you lost it to a dancing retard wearing 3D glasses! Give me a good reason why I should take you legit?

You can't can you?

Corey didn't tell you this out loud but he pretty much just sent you to the furnace, you're going to lose come next week and you're going to lose.........badly.

First I'll make an example out of this punk, won't waist any time just gonna make it fast.

Because I'm saving all my rage against you, first I burn him then guess what Philip?

You'll be next, so how do you like? Extra crispy or burnt sizzled and fried?
Back to top Go down

Baron Tompson [vs.] Devlin Raine
Page 1 of 1