Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gordon Fury [vs.] Devlin Raine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Gordon Fury [vs.] Devlin Raine Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Fury [vs.] Devlin Raine   Gordon Fury [vs.] Devlin Raine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Gordon Fury leads the series 1-0
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury [vs.] Devlin Raine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs.] Devlin Raine   Gordon Fury [vs.] Devlin Raine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

The camera opens up in a park. It is midday, and the grass is... You know what? Fuck this. I am not describing a park to you. You should know what a park is, it's a fucking park. Trees, grass, annoying kids you want to skull punt in the face, etc. Anywho Gordon is sitting on a bench wearing the same shit he wears every week. He is looking out at the park before addressing the camera.

Gordon Fury: As wrestlers we lead busy lives, so sometimes it is nice to just able to sit down on a park bench and zone out. Parks are usually pretty peaceful places after all. Once thing about this place though, is that it is always is the same every time I come here. Now most people would think that would be a negative, but it puts me into a rhythm, and the more I do something, the more accustomed to it I become. Kinda like our situation isn't it Dev?

Gordon gets up from the bench and slowly starts walking through the park, still looking at the camera.

Gordon Fury: I become more accustomed to beating you every time it happens. It is always fun fighting you Dev, but at the end of the day nothing changes. We still put on an awesome display of high flying aerial awesomeness, we both lay into each other as much as we can, and then I beat you. 3 times this has happened Dev, and when that 3 turns into a 4 this week, The High Impact title is one win away. Sorry Dev, “win” is probably a word you don't know the meaning of. See Dev what I did is no doubt alien to you. I spoke the honest truth, I told you what I was going to do, and I went out... and did it. Shocking right? Whereas you, once again, did what you do best: dropped the ball. I mean you drop the ball more than insert-shitty-football-player-here. And that's a lot. Don't get me wrong though, the last thing I'm doing is taking you lightly. I know this isn't going to be a walk in the park.

Gordon stops walking before he laughs at his own hilarious joke, before becoming serious again.

Gordon Fury: I know exactly what it is like to backed into a corner. Exactly what it is like to have nothing to lose. You are going in with no other option than tearing me apart and evening up this series. You are going to do whatever it takes to get out of that corner, and that is going through me. At least I hope you are, for your sake. But there is something about me you should know Mr. Raine. You DO NOT want to be in my way when I gain momentum. You think I was determined before? I am more determined to beat you now more than ever. I have not come this far to let it slip through my hands now. I have everything to lose and EVERYTHING to gain. You can come rushing from out of that corner at me Devlin, but once again I am going to put you right back where you belong, at the back of the line.

Gordon walks a few steps closer to the camera.

Gordon Fury: I am going to make things perfectly clear to you Devlin, just so there is no confusion. I am going to come at you with everything I have until you are once again left beaten on the mat. Then I will walk into New Year's Evil as number 1 contender, do something you also consistently fail at and beat Steel Angel, before walking out as the High Impact Champion.

I hope you have prepared for failure again Dev, because that is all you are going to find come Battlegrounds. I am going to shut you out of this series, take my record against you to 4-0, and become one step closer to where I deserve to be. It time for you to once again, face the fury...

… Mate.

Gordon continues walking towards the camera until he is out of shot, the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Gordon Fury [vs.] Devlin Raine
Page 1 of 1