Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest   Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:44 am

The inside of the Rose Garden Arena in Portland, Oregon is shown filled to the rafters with scream, cheering fans. Suddenly, The sound of Ethan Cage’s voice echoes from all around

“LIGHTS OUT!”

As if on cue, the lights suddenly go out, plunging the entire arena into darkness. After a few seconds, fireworks suddenly erupt from the stage as “Hit the Lights” blasts out of the house PA system and Ethan Cage comes walking down the entrance ramp, the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase hanging from its handle in Ethan Cage’s right hand. Ethan Cage surveys the crowd for a moment before walking down the entrance ramp towards the ring. The crowd boo’s Ethan Cage loudly as he walks by the fans

Rick- Well…it looks like we’re going to be starting our night off with Ethan Cage

Matt- There is legit NO better way to start the night off than with Ethan Cage! Best start to the show EVER! In ALL OF IWF HISTORY!

Rick- I get the feeling it’s going to be a long show…

Ethan Cage climbs the ringside steps and then ducks into the ring, a cocky smirk on his face. Ethan Cage poses for a moment, standing with his right foot on the second rope and his left foot on the bottom rope, holding the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase high over his head. Ethan Cage then turns and walks over to the ring ropes and motions for the time keeper to bring him a mic. The time keeper hands Ethan Cage the microphone, which Ethan Cage immediately brings up to his lips

Ethan Cage
Good evening, Oregon! You know, I’d say it’s awesome to see you all…but the truth of the matter is, well, it’s really more awesome for all of YOU to see ME!

The crowd continues to boo Ethan Cage loudly

Ethan Cage
I mean, honestly, what the hell else is there to do in Oregon? Other than the Ducks, there isn’t a single fucking thing that is even remotely cool about this goddamn state. Anyways, I’m bored of talking about how incompetent and fucking ridiculous it is that IWF forced their most valuable superstar to even be here tonight. No…I’d rather talk about the future. They say the future is a fluid thing…that no man can tell the future. They say that the future is something that is always changing, that nothing in life is guaranteed.

Ethan Cage pats the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase lovingly, the cocky smirk on his face growing so wide it nearly splits his face

Ethan Cage
I think that they are all fucking morons…because CLEARLY they didn’t have Ethan Cage holding this little beauty in his hands when they opened their mouths. You see, inside of this briefcase is a contract that guarantees me, Ethan Cage, a shot at the IWF World Heavyweight Champion whenever I want. But this is so much more than a simple briefcase with a title shot in it. Oh yes, yes it is. This briefcase is really a status simple…it’s really a signal to all you unwashed, brain dead yokles, a sign to all the Ethan Cage wanna-be’s in the back, and it’s ESPECIALLY a signal to the IWF World Champ…the so-called “Black Dragon”…that I, Ethan Cage, am the best in the fucking world. This briefcase is a promise…a guaran-damn-tee in fact…that I, Ethan Cage, will be the new IWF World Heavyweight Champ whenever I fucking feel like cashing this puppy in! And WHEN I win that title, you all better be ready to bow down to me, because I will be the greatest IWF World Heavyweight Champ in IWF history! Not only will all of you bow down, but all the prima donna, ass kissing, shit spewing idiots in the back will be forced to bow down and…

“Kicking and Screaming” by Sebastian Bach suddenly blasts out of the house PA system as Griffin Hawkins comes walking out from backstage, a microphone in his hand. The crowd immediately pops, cheering loudly and showering Griffin Hawkins with applause

Rick- Thank God Griffin Hawkins is here to shut Ethan Cage up

Matt- You don’t know that! Griffin Hawkins could be coming out here to agree with everything Ethan Cage has said!

Rick- For some reason, I don’t see Griffin Hawkins doing that, Matt

Matt- Why not? I would!

Griffin Hawkins brings the mic up to his mouth as he comes walking down the entrance ramp

Griffin Hawkins
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. I am going to be IWF World Champ, I am going to be the best IWF Champ in history, I am going to make everyone bow down and suck on my toes because it gives me that special little funny feeling…

The crowd erupts in laughter as Ethan Cage scowls at Griffin Hawkins. Griffin Hawkins climbs the ringside steps and ducks in between the ropes.

Griffin Hawkins
We’ve heard all of this bullshit before, Cage. It’s getting old. Every single chance you get, you’re telling the world that in the future you’re going to be champ and you’re going to be the best champ ever and all this other nonsense that, honestly, just makes you sound like a complete and total jackass. It’s kind of sad really, when you think about it. I mean honestly, let’s look at your career compared to mine shall we?

I am a multiple time world champ. I have been in multiple main event level matches and stolen the show time and time and time again. I was the man who put Alexander Remington, the man who has run roughshod over this industry for nearly the last decade, out of commission. When I go out at night, I have to constantly be worrying about the legions of loyal fans who are always looking to meet me.

Griffin Hawkins turns and looks out at the thousands of screaming and chanting fans who greet his gaze with a chorus of applause. Griffin Hawkins gives a short bow to the fans who cheer even louder

Rick- These loyal IWF fans letting Griffin Hawkins know they fully support him

Matt- I think they’re just cheering cause Ethan Cage is still in the ring

Rick- You MUST be high…

Griffin Hawkins turns his attention back to Ethan Cage

Griffin Hawkins
And then there’s you…the man who has nothing to hang his hat on but a briefcase

Ethan Cage
I have had multiple world title reigns and a few tag team title reigns in major companies such as…

Griffin Hawkins quickly cuts Ethan Cage off

Griffin Hawkins
Sssshhhhhh….I wasn’t done yet sweet heart. ANYWAYS, before I was so rudely interrupted, it’s amusing to me, Cage, when you come out here week after week and run your mouth about bring the future champ thanks to that…what did you call it…”little beauty” there?

Griffin Hawkins points at the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase

Griffin Hawkins
The reason you bragging about holding that briefcase is funny to me is because honestly, without that briefcase…you are nothing. You have nothing. You would have nothing to talk about. That briefcase defines you. It defines who you are as a person, it defines who you are as a wrestler, it defines your success, and it defines your career. You say that you’re the best in this fucking industry, Cage, well I’m here to tell you…you could not be more wrong, junior

Griffin Hawkins and Ethan Cage go toe to toe in the center of the ring. Ethan Cage suddenly chuckles softly and takes a step back

Ethan Cage
Well…that’s all very inspiring, Griff…delusional…but still, very inspiring. Why don’t you go and get your little toy UECW World Title and carry it around for a bit longer backstage, that way people will still remember how you were the King of the Dead Fed known as UECW. You’re jealous, Griff. You’re jealous of my success here in IWF. You’re jealous that I was able to secure a piece of IWF history…jealous that I am poised to etch my name into the IWF history books for all time while you’re still walking around proclaiming yourself the King of Make Believe…the Emperor of the Erroneous. Why don’t you come back and try to talk shit to me when you actually matter

Ethan Cage goes to leave the ring but Griffin Hawkins reaches out and grabs Ethan Cage’s arm

Griffin Hawkins
Again…you’re trying to cut me off and leave before I’m done AGAIN. You know for the guy who claims to be the best this industry has to offer, you sure are a rude little prick aren’t you?

Ethan Cage draws himself up to his full height and glares at Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins
You see, before you were about to run away, I was going to propose a little something to you. You see, the next Pay Per View is Pick your Poison. The one Pay Per View a year here in IWF that the fans get to choose who faces who, what kind of match, and the stipulations of the matches are going to be. This year, I was thinking it’s time that the fans got a little something extra to add to their plate of goodies. This year, I figured that the fans would want a chance to see the guy who comes out here and runs his mouth week after week get his ass handed to him by someone like me. So, what do you say Cage…want to see how good you truly are? How ‘bout you and I, one on one, winner gets the IWF World Heavyweight Briefcase at Pick Your Poison. Or are you going to run away like a scared little bitch?

Ethan Cage and Griffin Hawkins go toe to toe in the center of the ring once more. Ethan Cage is about to bring the mic up to his lips when suddenly “America” by Deuce blasts out of the house PA system. After a few moments, Baron Tompson comes out from backstage, followed closely by Isabella Lya Sanchez

Rick- NOW what?!

Matt- I don’t know…but I feel like things are going to start to HEAT up now that Baron Tompson is out here!

Rick- Really? Fire puns?

Matt- Would you rather I go back to talking about how perfect Ethan Cage is in every single way?

Rick- …no…

Baron Tompson reaches out and Isabella Lya Sanchez hands him a microphone as the two walk down the entrance ramp and climb into the ring

Baron Tompson
Well, well, well…look what we have here. The luckiest little bitch on the face of this planet and a cross-dressing loser who, judging by his appearance, hasn’t showered in weeks.

Griffin Hawkins and Ethan Cage both look over at Baron Tompson. Ethan Cage openly laughs while Griffin Hawkins just shakes his head

Ethan Cage
What the hell do you want? Didn’t I set you on fire last week? Shouldn’t you be nursing third degree burns still?

Baron Tompson
Shouldn’t you? Didn’t I punch you in the face with my flaming fist

Griffin Hawkins
Ethan Cage getting hit with a flaming fist by Baron Tompson….yeah I should probably stay quiet here or IWF might get sued…

Baron Tompson glares over at Griffin Hawkins, anger flashing in his eyes for a brief moment before a coy smile appears on Baron Tompson’s face

Baron Tompson
I figured you’d have something cute to say, Griffin. But the last person who should be celebrating is you. Yeah you won at Violent Impulse…but all you did was beta a guy who, historically, has always been injured. You beat a weakened opponent and did nothing more strenuous then pick the scraps off the bottom of the barrel. Remington wasn’t at his fighting best when you beat him on Sunday, Griff. All you did was beat an already broken man.

Griffin Hawkins
Haven’t I beaten you already like, twice? Three times? What is it, do you have a learning disorder or something? Have you not figured out that you can’t beat me?

While Griffin Hawkins and Baron Tompson go back and forth Ethan Cage begins to walk towards the ring ropes. Baron Tompson suddenly whirls around and sees Ethan Cage

Baron Tompson
And where do you think you’re going?

Ethan Cage pauses for a moment before sighing

Ethan Cage
Well clearly you two ladies are going to sit here and piss and moan all night so I was going to go back to my locker room and let you two carry on with your “We Can’t Hold a Candle to Ethan Cage” Club meeting

Baron Tompson chuckles softly before raising the mic to his lips

Baron Tompson
I can’t hold a candle to you, eh? You know, earlier you were out here saying how you were the greatest and that you are the future and how you are the future world champ because you have the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase. You were out here talking all this shit…but the funny thing is…by being the man with the guaranteed title shot at any time of his choosing truly…well…that makes you the man with the biggest target on his back

Baron Tompson suddenly lashes out and throws a fireball that hits Ethan Cage square in the face. Ethan Cage falls down to the canvas, holding his face. Baron Tompson then whirls around and jumps at Griffin Hawkins, slamming Griffin Hawkins down to the canvas with a Lou Thez press. Baron Tompson begins raining blows down on Griffin Hawkins for a few moments before Griffin Hawkins manages to roll Baron Tompson over. Griffin Hawkins climbs into the mount position and begins to punch Baron Tompson in the face, causing the crowd to roar it’s approval

“FUCK ‘EM UP GRIFFIN, FUCK ‘EM UP!”
*CLAP CLAP*
“FUCK ‘EM UP GRIFFIN, FUCK ‘EM UP!”
*CLAP CLAP*

Rick- This capacity crowd has come unglued!

Matt- WE NEED HELP OUT HERE FOR Ethan Cage! SOMEONE COME CHECK HIS FACE!

IWF Security Personal suddenly come rushing down the entrance ramp and dive into the ring. Some of the IWF Security Personal grab Griffin Hawkins and haul him off of Baron Tompson while some of the IWF Security Personal grab Baron Tompson and haul him up to his feet. Both men are chomping at the bit, trying to break the security personal’s grip on them

Rick- Griffin Hawkins and Baron Tompson being physically restrained by IWF Security!

Matt- And Ethan Cage is taking the smart, route! Cage is already up the entrance ramp and away from these two lunatics!

The camera pans over to show Ethan Cage, who has managed to make it up the entrance ramp and is sitting on the top of the stage, one hand holding the right side of his face while the other clutches the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase tightly to his chest. A pissed off look is etched deeply into Ethan Cage’s features as he stares down at the chaos in the ring. The camera zooms in on Ethan Cage’s face for a moment before cutting to the opening intro package and then to the Battle Grounds Logo

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Bg2012
LIVE from the Rose Garden Arena in Portland, Oregon

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest 116_6774684767289b66860f70f41127bf161553e4c9

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the sold out Rose Garden Arena in Portland, Oregon. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“EYE LYKE DA DEF ANGLE!” “Bad Company? MORE LIKE ASSHAT COMPANY!” “ Stables suck” “STEELIO FOR PRESIDENT!” “STYGIAN KILL ALL!” “Welcome Back Crimson Skull!” “Ethan Cage = FUTURE OF PRO WRESTLING!” “Ethan Cage = JHawk 2.0”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are seated behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the sold out Rose Garden Arena here in beautiful Portland, Oregon!

Matt- These fans are still riled up after what we just witnessed between Ethan Cage, Griffin Hawkins and Baron Tompson!

Rick- And why shouldn’t they be?! That segment had it all! Fire, violence, beautiful women with no souls or morals to speak of…

Matt- Better not let Isabella Lya Sanchez hear you say that or you might be out of a job…

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. In one corner, Ethan Drake is shown bouncing from one foot to the other and back again. Meanwhile, in the other corner, Beno is shown stretching out

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…From Sydney, Australia…Weighing in at 238 Pounds….Ethan Drake!

Ethan Drake comes out a few paces and raises his arms to the sky. Some of the fans applaud

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…From Venice Beach, California…Weighing in at 264 Pounds…Beno!

Beno continues to flex and stretch out as some of the fans boo. The camera pans around the inside of the arena to show that there are large chunks of seats that aren’t filled.

Rick- Where did everyone go?

Matt- Well they heard Ethan Drake and Beno’s names and decided to take an early bathroom break. In fact, I’m going to take this opportunity to go piss right now!

Matt Biggars suddenly takes off his headset, stands up, and leaps over the security barricade and out into the fans.

Rick- Facepalm a consummate professional as always…

The camera pans back over to the ring. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Match
Beno [vs.] Ethan Drake

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Beno and Ethan Drake both suddenly sprint across the ring and, at the exact same type, they both leap into the air. The two men collide and fall to the ground

Rick- Wow…just…wow…

The ref looks down at both men, neither of whom are moving, and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

The sound of Five Finger Death Punch’s cover of “Bad Company” suddenly blasts out of the house PA system as Chuck Matthews, Logan Porter, Silas Romero, and Philip Joseph, each man wielding a steel chair, lead a battalion of ME Security Personal out from backstage

Rick- Uh oh…This can’t be good…

The members of Bad Company and the ME Security Personal walk slowly down the ring, Chuck Matthews smirking confidentially as they surround the ring. Chuck Matthews looks over at the members of Bad Company and nods. The members of Bad Company slide into the ring and immediately walk over to where Beno and Ethan Drake are lying. Logan Porter forces Beno to his feet while Silas Romero drags Beno up to his feet. Philip Joseph smirks as he makes the sign of the cross over both Beno and Ethan Drake before cocking back and blasting first Beno, then Ethan Drake, right in their skulls with the steel chair. The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- The result of this match is a no contest!

Philip Joseph motions for both Logan and Silas to pick both men up again, which Logan and Silas both do. Philip Joseph cocks back a second time and drills both Beno and Ethan Drake in their skulls again with vicious looking and sounding chair shots. Philip Joseph then turns and nods at ME Security who storm into the ring

Rick- This is a planned assault by Chuck Matthews. Philip Joseph, and the rest of Bad Company. Not to mention these fucking dogs ME Security!

The members of ME Security whip out stun batons and begin to prod and zap Beno and Ethan Drake, who scream out in pain. After a few moments, Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and screams at ME Security

Chuck Matthews
Pick Beno up!

ME Security quickly drags Beno up to his feet. One of the members of ME Security holds Beno’s right arm, while a second member of ME Security holds Beno’s left arm, essentially leaving Beno defenseless. Chuck Matthews then turns and walks over to the corner turnbuckle, squats down, and flips his hair back, smiling wickedly. Chuck Matthews then comes storming out of the corner and delivers a vicious Hollywood Impact to Beno

Rick- HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! GOOD GOD CHUCK MIGHT’VE BROKEN BENO IN HALF!

Philip Joseph laughs wickedly as he turns and first looks at ME Security before turning and pointing at Ethan Drake

Philip Joseph
Hold him down!

Four members of ME Security hold Ethan Drake’s arms and legs down while a fifth member of ME Security places a chair right underneath Ethan Drake’s skull. Chuck Matthews gets to his feet and grabs a second steel chair and walks over to where Ethan Drake is lying. Philip Joseph nods at Chuck Matthews before springing off the top turnbuckle. Philip Joseph then comes crashing down, connecting a Phoenix Splash. As soon as Philip Joseph lands, though, Chuck Matthews cocks back and brings his steel chair crashing down right into the skull of Ethan Drake, connecting a Con-Chair-To

Rick- HOLY SHIT!

The fans begin boo’ing and chanting loudly

“YOU SICK FUCKS!”
“YOU SICK FUCKS!”
“YOU SICK FUCKS!”

Philip Joseph gets to his feet and points at Beno. Chuck Matthews nods, leans down, and drags the steel chair out from behind Ethan Drake’s skull. Chuck Matthews then walks over and slides the first steel chair underneath the skull of the motionless Beno. Chuck Matthews then nods at Philip Joseph who quickly climbs to the top rope once more. Philip Joseph nods at Chuck Matthews before springing off the top turnbuckle. Philip Joseph then comes crashing down, connecting a Phoenix Splash. As soon as Philip Joseph lands, though, Chuck Matthews cocks back and brings his steel chair crashing down right into the skull of Beno, connecting a second Con-Chair-To. Blood suddenly begins to pool slowly behind the skulls of Beno and Ethan Drake, seeping out from their skulls like a slow moving, bloody stream

Rick- GOOD LORD! I think they call that the Bad Company Bomb! I heard Chuck talking about it earlier but didn’t think anything of it…what a simply…simply devastating maneuver…

Philip Joseph climbs to his feet and Logan Porter, Silas Romero and Chuck Matthews all stand side by side in the middle of the ring with Chuck Matthews holding up the bloody chair. The rest of ME Security stands behind the members of Bad Company, their faces completely covered by masks

Rick- Bad Company has laid waste to both these competitors…

Matt Biggars suddenly leaps back over the security barricade, clearly out of breath

Matt- What…are…they…doing…out…here?

Rick- You missed it…

Matt- FUCK!

The camera zooms in on the members of Bad Company before cutting to commercial

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Americans aged 18 or older…

…make sure you vote tomorrow…

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Vote-or-die

…or else we’re sending these…uh…people? Animals? Washed up recording artists? I don’t know…but if you don’t vote these people are gonna come to your house and make you listen to their old CD’s before they kill you

#VoteOrDie

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. In one of the corner turnbuckles, Chris Cane is shown loosening up for his upcoming match

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…Already in the ring…From Nashville, Tennessee…Weighing in at 235 Pounds…Chris Cane!

Chris Cane takes a few steps forward and raises his arms in the air

Rick- Welcome back folks

Matt- And we’ve got what will hopefully be our first real match of the evening about to take place!

Rick- The Key Word is “hopefully”…

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Blind starts up as the light flash in time with the music, pyro goes off as the are you ready hits....the words FRANCHISE flashes across the screen as John Tolly makes his way down to the ring,

Heather Thompson- From Champaign, Illinois…Weighing in at 240 Pounds…John Tolly!

Rick- So John Tolly is set to take on Chris Cane here in just a few moments!

Matt- Should hopefully be a good one!

Rick- I said it just a moment ago and I’ll say it again…the Key Word is “hopefully”

John Tolly sneers at the crowd as he saunters down the ramp. As he slides into the ring before posing in the ring. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

John Tolly [vs.] Chris Cane

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

John Tolly quickly sprints across the ring and kicks Chris Cane in the gut, catching Chris Cane unprepared. John Tolly then immediately hooks Chris Cane’s head and drills Chris Cane with a flowing DDT

Rick- Champaign Dream!

Matt- This one is over!

John Tolly hooks Chris Cane’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…John Tolly!

Rick- Welp…that was fun while it lasted

Matt- Guess it wasn’t a good match after all

Rick- So much for ”hopefully” eh?

Matt- Yup

John Tolly poses in the center of the ring for a moment before the camera cuts to the back

The Jackyl is seen walking through the backstage area. All of a sudden, a red light shines out from a room immediately to The Jackyl’s left. The Jackyl pauses for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. The Jackyl turns and pushes the door of the red light room open. The Jackyl walks in a few steps and, after seeing nothing special about the room, turns to leave. However, the door of the room suddenly slams shut and the sound of the door locking from the outside is heard. A creepy, somewhat familiar voice is suddenly heard echoing from all around

“You thought you killed me…but you shall see…you can never be rid of…or ever kill me…”

The lights in the red room suddenly go out, plunge the room into darkness. After a few moments, the lights flicker back on. The Jackyl’s face blanches in fear. Sitting right in front of The Jackyl is a massive coffin. The Jackyl shakes his head, fear etched deeply into his features. The Jackyl slowly reaches out and opens the lid….to reveal a message scrawled in black paint on the inside lid of the coffin

“I know what you truly fear…”

The camera zooms in on The Jackyl for a moment, who stumbles a few paces backwards away from the coffin. The Jackyl then sprints full tilt at the door leading out of the room and drops his shoulder. The Jackyl smashes through the door and runs down the hallway away from the room. The camera cuts back to the coffin to show that a mask is sitting on the pillow inside of the coffin

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Wwe20a11

The camera focuses in on the mask for a moment before fading to commercial

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest RA_will_never

Why?

BECAUSE FUCK YOU THAT’S WHY!

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest   Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Matt - Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to an exciting episode of Battlegrounds! Up next we have Etienne Scarletti-Cochran going against the Queen of Wrestling Champion, Tiffani Michaels.

Rick - Tiffani had one hell of a match against Angelica Monroe, so you have to wonder how she's feeling tonight. I'm sure she's still sore, at least, from her match at Violent Impulse.

Matt - I'm sure she is as well, but she's doing what any good champion should do and battling on through the pain!

Rick - Lets toss it over to Heather Thompson to get this match started!

The camera panned over to Heather Thompson who was standing in the ring with a smile on her face and a microphone in her hand. Standing behind her in a corner was Etienne Scarletti-Cochran who was stretching and getting ready for her match. As she stretched out to get ready for the match, Heather Thompson raised the microphone to her lip to start announcing the competitors.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, already in the ring, she hails from New Orleans, Louisiana and weighs in at 120 pounds; she is the "Creole Beauty" Etienne Scarletti-Cochran!

As Heather announced Etienne, she stepped up from behind Heather and began getting the crowd pumped up for the match. She was cut short when the lights dimmed in the arena. As "Hot as Ice" by Britney Spears began to play, pink strobe lights dance across the stage until stopping at the entrance where Tiffani Michaels steps out from behind the curtains dressed in her Cheerios uniform. She holds two pom-poms in her hands and shakes them high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out cheers from the crowd. Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air and she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps her hands wrapped tightly around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet and smiles brightly for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena.

Heather Thompson - And introducing her opponent, she hails from Los Angeles, California and weighs in at 116 pounds; she is the Queen of Wrestling champion...Tiffani Michaels!!

As Heather got out of the ring, the referee checked each of the women over for illegal objects and other weapons. When he decided they were clean, he asked the two women if they were ready to get started. Once both of them nodded their heads, the referee signaled for the bell to sound and the match to get started.

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Etienne Scarletti-Cochran

[DING! DING! DING!]

As soon as the bell sounded, Tiffani charged at Etienne and caught her with a quick snap, DDT. She then picked Etienne up and climbed the ropes, hitting her with a flying dropkick. Tiffani looked at Etienne for a few moments before she climbed the ropes again and leaped off of them, executing a proper flying elbow, hitting Etienne square in the chest with it. She picked up the fallen woman once more and then hit her with a spinning heel kick, sending her back down to the ring mat once again. It was evident that Tiffani wanted to end the match as soon as possible as she climbed the turnbuckles again and executed a perfect 450 Splash, right onto Etienne. Tiffani pinned Etienne, and the referee slid down to the mat to begin the count. The fans began counting with him as he did the count.

3!!!!

[DING! DING! DING!]

Heather Thompson - And here is your winner, the Queen of Wrestling champion....TIFFANI MICHAELS!!!

Matt - What a match! Etienne didn't have any chance at all against Tiffani. The poor woman didn't know what hit her!

Rick - Tiffani made sure to end the match as soon as possible, and she did a great job in doing so!

Matt - And her finishing move, the 450 splash that she calls The Snapshot, was absolutely beautiful! I don't think I've seen a better one as of lately!

Rick - Ladies and gentlemen, when we come back, we'll see Ruby Winters go against Angelica Monroe, so stay tuned in!

The camera cuts to the back to show Jack Savage, who is sitting on a black leather couch in The Empire’s locker room. Jack Savage has a serious look on his face as he watches a replay of Violent Impulse and the aftermath of the Uprising Championship match. Jack Savage pauses the tape right as the camera zooms in on Chuck Matthews and Philip Joseph, the Uprising Title hanging from Philip Joseph’s grasp

Jack Savage
Traitor

Corey Casey
I had such high hopes for Philip Joseph

Jack Savage suddenly leaps to his feet and turns around to see Corey Casey standing just inside the doorway of The Empire’s locker room. Corey Casey has a sad, almost disappointed look on his face as he stares at the image on the TV screen

Corey Casey
I had hoped that Philip would stay with The Empire and help bring The Empire its first bit of championship gold. I had hoped to team you and Philip up at some point down the road, Jack, and maybe re-instate the tag team titles or something. I had hoped for so much…only for Philip to betray us…

Corey Casey shakes his head sadly

Corey Casey
But that was not to be

Jack Savage looks at Corey Casey

Jack Savage
Philip Joseph betrayed us…betrayed you…betrayed The Empire. As far as I’m concerned, a betrayal of you and The Empire is a direct threat and a personal attack to your physical well-being…and as the head of your personal security force, I can’t let that betrayal go unpunished. It’s up to me to make things right

Jack Savage walks around the couch and over to the locker room door. As Jack Savage pushes the locker room door open, Corey Casey speaks

Corey Casey
What are you planning?

Jack Savage smirks, chuckling softly

Jack Savage
Stay tuned

Jack Savage walks out of The Empire’s locker room, leaving Corey Casey alone with his thoughts as the show fades to commercial

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Assassins-Creed-3-17

Assassin's Creed III - The only thing that makes history interesting for everyone.

Matt - Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! Up next we're going to see 2 skilled women go against each other in the middle of the ring!

Rick - I've been looking forward to this match all night! It's sure to be a doozy of a match with both Ruby and Angelica in it!

Matt - These two women have a couple of things in common, the Queen of Wrestling championship and their in ring skill.

Rick - And lets take it to Heather Thompson to get this, should be, exciting match under way!

The camera panned around to Heather Thompson who had yet another smile on her face and the microphone in her hand. The crowd began booing immediately as "Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, she hails from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and weighs in at 119 pounds; she is "The Busty Jewel".....Ruby Winters!!!

As Ruby stretched a bit before the match, “Good Girls Go Bad” by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester began playing as Angelica Monroe walked to the entrance ramp with a hood on her head, partially covering her face. She had a smirk on her face as she did a 360 degree turn, with her hands in the air. Angelica flipped the hood off of her face when she was facing the ring once more. She walked down the ramp with an air of arrogance surrounding her as she strutted down the entrance ramp. Angelica walked up the steel steps and onto the ring apron, giving the impression of wiping her feet on the apron before she straddled the middle rope, right under the top rope. She stayed there for a moment before she entered the ring with a smirk. She walked around the ring for a moment, waving her hands towards herself as the crowd boo'ed her.

Heather Thompson - And introducing her opponent, she hails from Los Angeles, California and weighs in at 131 pounds; she is the number one contender to the Queen of Wrestling championship and "The Perfect Angel"....Angelica Monroe!!!

As Heather exited the ring, the referee began patting the women down to check for weapons and other illegal objects for the match. When he decided they were clean, the referee asked if the women were ready to get started. Once they nodded, he signaled for the bell to ring to get the match started.

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters

[DING! DING! DING!]

Once the bell rang, the two women locked up in a battle of strength, but Angelica quickly got the upper hand with a head lock. As she applied pressure, Ruby began walking towards the ropes bit by bit. When they were close enough, she pushed Angelica off of her and then caught her with a hard clothesline, sending her down to the mat. As Angelica got to her feet, Ruby charged towards her for another clothesline, but Angelica bent all the way back and touched the mat to avoid it.

Matt - Beauty Bend from Angelica! What an excellent way to dodge a second clothesline! Quick thinking on her part in order to try and protect her broken nose!

Rick - It's not going to stop Ruby though! We all know that she's fierce in the ring!

Once the view was back on the two competitors, the fans could see Angelica hit Ruby square in the head with a quick roundhouse kick, sending her back towards the turnbuckle. As Angelica ran at her with her shoulder lowered, Ruby dodged out of the way, and Angelica's shoulder collided with the turnbuckle. As Angelica recovered, Ruby hit her with a quick spear, sending her down to the mat. Angelica kicked Ruby multiple times in the stomach to get her to back off, giving her a chance to get back to her feet. Angelica was about to catch Ruby off guard with a spinning roundhouse kick to finish the match, but she collided with the mat instead. She looked behind her and saw Chuck Matthews standing there with a smirk on his face and his hands in the air. The crowd began booing loudly as Angelica started to yell at Chuck. When she turned back towards Ruby, the other woman had already recovered and hit Angelica with a Chick Kick and immediately went for the pinfall. The referee slid down to the mat and began the count.

3!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Heather Thompson - And here is your winner, "The Busty Jewel"....RUBY WINTERS!!!

As soon as the bell sounded and Heather introduced the winner, Chuck slid into the ring and raised Ruby's arm in victory with a smirk on both of their faces. The pair turned around the ring a couple of times with Chuck still by Ruby's side and her arm raised in victory. As the crowd continued to boo the pair, the cameras turned to Matt and Rick.

Matt - What a kick from Ruby! I'm not surprised that the move put Angelica away!

Rick - And we've got to give a bit of credit to Chuck since Angelica was ready to put the match to bed before she was tripped up.

Matt - I'm not surprised that Ruby has aligned herself with Bad Company...she was a benefactor in Natural Law, so it's only fitting that she becomes a benefactor in Bad Company.

Rick - Being in Natural Law brought nothing but good things for her, so it'll be interesting to see what being aligned with Bad Company will bring for her as well.

Matt - Ladies and gentlemen, keep tuning in to the show for some great, upcoming matches!

The camera went back to Chuck and Ruby who were making their way up the ramp before it cut to a commercial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest   Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 am

We return back to the action when "Kicking and Screaming" blasts in as the crowd immediately goes wild. The UECW World Heavyweight Champion Griffin Hawkins. He carries the UECW Title around his shoulder as he looks to be in a somber mood. He makes his way up the steps and into the ring. He grabs a microphone from Heather Thompson.

Griffin Hawkins
Cut the music...cut it....

The music ends, but the crowd still hasn't died down yet. A "Hawkins" chant rings out as he looks around at the arena.

Griffin Hawkins
Thank you all...now; I'm sure many would be expecting me to be happy that I got a victory over Remington. People would think that I'm ecstatic that for the first time in my career, I hold a victory over a man who has been my friend and rival over the last few years. But I'm not happy....you see, I wanted to win..just not this way. As many of you all know, Alexander Remington injured his shoulder in our match. It's an old injury that's been nagging him for some time. Remington could have had it operated on..but he doesn't want to miss any ring time. But as fate would have it...it showed itself during our match. I had Stygian screaming at me to finish Remington off...but he was defenseless and hurt..thats not my style. Remington couldn't continue and the ref had no choice but to award me the match.

Hawkins runs a hand through his long hair as he continues.

Griffin Hawkins
Now..me and Remington had been up and down the road with each other for ten years. We may have had a disagreement here or there..but in the end we had one another's respect. But it seems that certain people want to play us against one another because they are afraid of how powerful we are when we're on the same side. I don't know when Remington will be back, but hopefully wherever he is, he's watching me and can hear my voice. I am officially ending this rivalry between myself and Remington, I'm calling a truce. I don't want to fight my best friend anymore. And as for this UECW Title...I'm going to do something I should have done a long time ago.

Hawkins lays it on the canvas.

Griffin Hawkins
I am officially retiring the UECW World Heavyweight Title effective immediately. Corey Casey doesn't have the power to make this an official world title because I was the last World Heavyweight Champion in UECW. But that's also one of the reason I am deactivating this Championship. I don't want to be like Jack Savage or any of those guys who lives off their past accomplishments because they can't find any success of their own. Everything I've done in my career..I've done by moving forward..not living in the past. Therefor I am retiring The Belt..and I will go down in the history of UECW as the Champion that never lost the belt. UECW is dead...and now I'm focusing on the future. And I think Remington would have wanted it that way.

???
Oh boo hoo...

Griffin hears the familiar voice as Corey Casey emerges from behind the curtain with a Mic.

Corey Casey
Really Hawkins...Really?

The crowd boos him as he walks down the aisle and enters the ring.

Corey Casey
You expect to give these Sheep those sad puppy dog eyes and expect them to believe everything you say? You may have them fooled Hawkins, but you don't have me fooled. I was in the back watching you on this monitor..and honestly, I threw up halfway through this sentimental crap. You're probably able to fool these morons into believing everything you say...but I know the truth.

He comes face to face with Hawkins who just glares at him.

Corey Casey
And the truth is..you purposely put Remington out of action because quite frankly..you know you can't beat him one on one for that Championship that you retired. You know for a fact that he is better than you and he should be the Champion right now..not you. You pride yourself on being a role model for kids..for fans all over the world, when in reality, you're nothing more than a hypocrite.

Griffin Hawkins
Okay Okay...I think we've all heard enough. This is my interview time boss..I didn't ask you to come out and interrupt me. So why don't you go back to your office where you have your legion of suck ups who can't even wipe their ass without your help..while I handle my business..

Corey just chuckles to himself.

Corey Casey
That's where you're wrong kid. I'm the owner of this company..I can say or do whatever I want. Your fate is in my hands Hawkins...hell..I could fire your ass right now for disrespecting me and the Empire for the last few weeks..but that would be too easy. I mean..where would all the pain and suffering be?
I can make things difficult not just for you..but for your sweet little friend Tiffani Michaels if you continue to push me. So I suggest you get the hell out of my ring before I really lose my temper.

Hawkins sighs and turns away, beginning to walk away from Casey. Casey smirks, thinking he proved his point. But out of nowhere, Griffin hits Casey with the Shot in the Dark Superkick, laying him out.

Rick - Oh My God, he just struck the owner!

Matt - Is he crazy?!

Griffin smirks as Casey is unconscious on the mat. But down runs Gordon Fury, Baron Tomson and Parker Wayde to the ring. Hawkins quickly makes his exit from the ring and into the crowd. The Empire is furious!
Parker and Gordon checks on Corey as Baron shouts obscenities at Hawkins. He smiles at them, flipping them off as he makes his way to the back to the back through the crowd.

Rick - Hawkins is not going to be intimidated by Casey or The Empire.

Matt - Hawkins just committed career suicide tonight, I hate to be him right now!

We get one last look at Griffin as we cut to commercials.

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Bed
Whoever said that wrestling and sex don't go hand and hand?

We return to Matt and Rick at the table.

Rick - Well that was a weird ad.

Matt - It's Chuck, what do you expect?

Rick - Point taken.

Camera pans over to Heather Thompson for the next matchup.

Heather Thompson - The follow contest is set for one fall!

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is followed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he drops down from the turnbuckle.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first, from Green Bay, Wisconsin weighing at 230 pounds.....Jack Savage!

Rick - Jack last week got the win over Gordon with the help of Logan, you have to wonder if Savage is wondering if he's next on Chuck's hit list.

Matt - Well lately Chuck has made it clear that he will take out the Empire by any means; however he's also got Stygian to worry about as well.

Rick - Well Jack needs to focus on this match, as his opponent isn't to be taken lightly.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent........

The lights dim as "Prepare Yourself" by the Immortals begins to play. The stage light reveal a swirl of greens and blues, as Johnny Cage and Becky Valiant come out from behind the curtain. Cage walks down, wearing his sunglasses and a serious demeanor. Becky walks down grinning and getting the crowd pumped up.

When they reach the ring, Cage jogs up the ring steps and walks halfway down the apron. He finally grins at the audience and a smirk crosses his face as he hops into the ring between the second and top rope. Johnny then holds the second and bottom rope for Becky, as she then enters the ring.

Johnny Cage goes over to the ropes and pulls down on the top rope, stretching out. Becky continues to amp out the crowd, showcasing Johnny Cage.

Heather Thompson - From Hollywood, California weighing tonight at 235 pounds.........Johnny Cage!

Rick - Johnny has been on a roll as of late, we've seen him beat his competition with ease in recent weeks.

Matt - Well to be fair he's been fighting the same guy over and over again, the only other person was the Chris Wayde guy. However this will be hands down Johnny's greatest challenge to date.

Rick - These two know each other very well, tracing all the way back to the UECW days, it was Savage that forced Johnny into early retirement from the company. That is........until that same company was bought over by IWF and Johnny was given a 2nd chance so to speak.

Matt - You gotta think that with all this bad blood between these two, it will make for a brutal fight.

Rick - It should be Matt, these two could very well just brawl it out in this very ring.

The ref checks both men before calling the bell.

Jack Savage [vs.] Johnny Cage

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both Jack and Johnny rush right in with a barrage of lefts and rights, both men hitting each other with bombs in the center of the ring.

Rick - Here we go!

Matt - It's a fight!

Johnny gets the upper hand of the exchange and starts pushing Savage back with repeated shots to the face. He then tries for wind up punch but Savage ducks under and pulls Johnny by the waist and takes him down with a german suplex.

Rick - Jack with that take down.

Matt - But look at Johnny!

Johnny gets back to his feet and jumps back on the attack, throwing some more jabs to the face. One of his jabs catches Jack right above the right eyebrow and leaves a nice cut where blood is seen pouring down.

Rick - Johnny drawing first blood!

Matt - You're right about one thing Rick: This is gonna be an all out brawl between these men.

But Jack has to trade; he blocks a punch and aims a well placed closed fist right on the nose of Johnny, the impact causing blood to leak from the nostrils. Johnny staggers back holding his nose with both hands; we can see from a close up that his nose is busted but not entirely broken. Jack Savage takes advantage of Johnny's predicament and floors him with a clothesline.

Rick - Savage might have broken the man's nose with that shot!

Matt - Both men have drawn blood and this match has just barely started!

Jack then starts stomping away at Johnny, stopping only to wipe the blood from the cut on his eye with his hand. He smiles then grabs Johnny and pulls him back to his feet before hitting a snap suplex followed by a pin.

-1-

-2-

Johnny kicks out and Jack picks Johnny back up and throws him out of the ring. Johnny is seen reaching for something in his pocket while holding his nose to prevent more blood coming out while Jack poses to the fans.

Rick - What is Johnny up to?

Matt - I don't know, he's bleeding pretty badly right now.

Jack keeps posing while Johnny is shown stuffing something in his face, finally Jack reaches through the ropes to pull Johnny back up. Just then Johnny breaks his grip and goes for a high jump kick that catches Jack right on the fore head, Savage staggers a few steps as Johnny leaps on the apron, using the top he slingshots and nails a side kick right to the chest taking Jack down to the ground.

Rick - What a move from Johnny!

Matt - He's got him down.

Johnny covers Jack.

-1-

-2-

Jack kicks out and we see that Johnny has tissue paper lodged inside his nostrils though you can see the paper stained with dry blood.

Rick - Smart thinking from Johnny, plugging his nose with tissue paper.

Matt - He can't fight with a bloody nose Rick, while this means Johnny will have to breathe through his mouth it's a good fix for now.

Johnny hammers down on Jack's body as he struggles back to his feet, Jack elbows Johnny to the gut doubling him over and then spiking him with a jumping ddt. The cover.

-1-

-2-

Johnny kicks out.

Rick - Savage laying the damage thick.

Matt - He's gotta keep Johnny off balance, he can't allow him to build any momentum.

Savage irish whips Johnny towards the corner, he charges in but Johnny gets his knees up and Jack runs right into them. Johnny takes advantage with a running bulldog that takes him down; he rolls him over and covers.

-1-

-2-

Jack powers out, by now half his face is covered in blood.

Rick - Jack's face is a crimson mask now.

Matt - Don't take your eye off of Johnny though.

Johnny backs up and takes a short run while Jack is pushing himself off the floor, Johnny hits his head with a massive side kick that knocks him back down.

Rick - Carnage kick!

Matt - Jack might be out!

Johnny makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell.

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Johnny Cage!

Johnny is helped to his feet by Becky, she checks his nose and they both leave the ring while Savage tries to get his bearings.

Rick - It was intense and bloody, but Johnny managed to score the win.

Matt - You gotta think that this fight is not over between these two, not by a long shot.

Rick - I agree Matt, Johnny has won the fight against Savage but this could be the start of a new rivalry.

Matt - or to be more accurate, a revived rivalry.

The camera pans over to Johnny backing away while Jack glares at him from the ring, the camera cuts backstage to Devlin pacing back and forth looking very pissed.

Devlin Raine
Man this is complete utter bullshit! Why was Steel Angel in that match at Violent Impulse? He shouldn’t have been there to begin with! I earned my shot at the High Impact title at Fallout and my mind was -set- on just the champion. Then Steel comes in and he earns a shot that I worked so hard to earn the first time around? No fuck that shit man!

He runs his hands through his hair in frustration, then looks directly at the camera.

Devlin Raine
Last time I came so close, so fucking close to winning that belt, just a one rung away and I would have gotten him. Then he had the nerve to say he didn't break so much as a sweat! Bah! It's come to me that in order to get noticed around here I need to assert myself. Well Steel Angel, I'm not done with you! I will assert myself over you and take what has always been rightfully mine, that belt belongs to me! Rest assure Steel, I won't rest till I take it right out of your hands!

Just then Chuck Matthews comes in and smiles at Devlin, nodding his head.

Chuck Matthews
I've been listening to you and let me say I like your attitude kiddo. I share your belief that Steel winning the belt at Fallout was in fact, utter bullshit. If I had my way he wouldn’t have been allowed to compete for the belt at all but......unfortunately certain circumstances prevent me from doing such things. With that said however, I can assist you in getting back what has been taken from you.

Devlin Raine
What do you mean?

Chuck Matthews
You know Devlin, you need someone who can look out for your best interests…someone who can help take you to the next level…it sounds like you need someone like me.....

He wraps an arm around Devlin's neck like a true pal.

Chuck Matthews
Come....walk with me Devlin.

They leave the scene and we cut to commercial.

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Funny-celebrity-pictures-doctor-who-dressed-as-the-joker
'Hey Chuck, I GOT YOUR HAT!"

The cameras cut back to Heather in the ring as she prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson: The following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall!

Rick – This next match is bound to get out of control Matt. A non-title triple threat match with that could quite easily shape the landscape of the Uprising Title picture.

Matt – No doubt about it Rick, each man in this match has something to prove, and I for one am keen to see them tear each other apart.

Static bursts on the Screen , the lights go out an a spotlight forms on Devlin as he slowly strolls out to the chords of "Omen" Looking about the arena with a smile as he then bounces down the arena and then picks up the pace, sunglasses and jacket coming off as the lights raise and he salutes the crowd, sliding easily under the bottom rope and preparing for his opponent after heading atop a turnbuckle and giving the crowd another salute , a foot sliding across him in the middle of the ring as if saying "Here's the line, Come cross it".

Heather Thompson: Introducing first, form Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 235 pounds... Devlin Raaaiiiinnnneeee!

Devlin waits in one of the far corners facing the entrance ramp as his music dies out

The opening riffs of “Is This Real” by Saosin blasts through the arena, causing the fans get on their feet.

Time's runnin' out and I have been betrayed
Gotta cast my stone into the lake (it didn't work, I didn't feel it sink in)

Gordon Fury bursts through the curtain to the cheers of the fans, the hood of his Jacket half covering his face. He riles up the fans before throwing his hood back.

Rick – Well looks like Gordon Fury got himself a new theme, and I for one thinks it suits him a lot more.

Matt – Gheeeeey.

That's all it takes my son then you are safe
When the end comes, everything's okay (we take it back, you take it away)

He quickly darts down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. He then waits as the bottom of the steel steps.

Take my skin, we're diving in
It doesn't make a difference if I sink or swim
Theres a line drawn thin or so they tell me
I'll never know the difference if we..sink or swim!

Gordon quickly climbs the steps and enters the ring, immediately climbing the nearest turnbuckle, before taking of his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd, causing them to cheer even more. He then jumps off and run to the opposite corner, climbing that turnbuckle and riling up the fans.

Is it real, the choices that we make (is it real)
The smiles that we fake (is it real)
I know it hurts but is it real
The choices that we make
The smiles that we fake for my own sake
I know it hurts but is it...

Gordon jumps off the turnbuckle and waits in the corner as the song fades out. He looks over at Devlin, and Devlin looks back, both men giving each other a respectful nod. Gordon's theme then fades out.

Remember the Name by Fort Minor plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other with the Uprising title around his waist.

Heather Thompson: And currently in the ring, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 180 pounds, he is the current IWF Uprising Champion... “The Champagne Superstar” Phillip Joooosssseeeeph!

When he gets to the ring steps he hands the girl the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body as he removes the title belt and holds it up in Gordon and Devlin's faces, mocking them. He gives it to the ref before all three men move towards the center of the ring.

All three men circle around, trying to find an opening. Suddenly Gordon is caught off-guard as Devlin turns and fires a hard right hand into his jaw, knocking him down. Gordon gets back up and Devlin pushes him into a corner beating him down with punches, stomping him when Gordon falls into the seated position.

Rick – Uncharacteristic aggression from Devlin here, targeting Gordon no less.

Matt – It's about time he got some fire about him Rick. And as for Gordon, do you remember what happened the last time he left Fury for last? In my books he is being smart and learning from his mistakes.

Devlin continues to stomp on Gordon, as Phillip is getting frustrated being ignored. He walks up behind Devlin demanding to be noticed, even going so far as to try and turn him around. As he does, Devlin swings around and punches Phillip right in the jaw, following up after him. Phillip gets back to his feet just in time to get irish whipped into the ropes by Devlin. He bounces off them and comes back at Devlin, who steps slightly to the side and throws a knee to the midsection, sending Phillip flipping over into a seated position. Devlin then steps behind him and throws a hard kick to the spine. He picks Phillip up again and irish whips him into a corner, before charging straight in, but Phillip turns and elbows Devlin right in the face. Devlin takes a few steps back giving Phillip some space and he uses it to drill Devlin with a clothesline. He springboards off the nearest ropes as Devlin gets to his feet and hits Devlin with a dropkick knocking him back down.

Phillip stands up and gloats to the fans, as they boo him to no end. That is until Gordon Fury, who made his way onto the apron, springboards over the top rope and hits Phillip right in the jaw with a flying forearm, knocking him to the ground. He goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Phillip gets his shoulder up.

Rick – Phillip took too long showboating, and it almost cost him!

Matt – It will take more than that to keep Phillip down Rick, he is the Uprising Champion after all.

Instead of continuing on Phillip, he goes over to the just risen Devlin, and hits him with a combo of punches, ending it with huge spinning-back fist, the impact turning him around. Gordon sees his opportunity and jumps for the Dread Spike, but Devlin immediately reaches out and grabs to the top rope, sending Gordon down on the back of his head.

Rick – Gordon going for the Dread Spike there, but Devlin obvious did his homework on counters for it since their last match.

Matt – Just like I said Rick. Smart.

Just as Gordon gets to his feet, Phillip comes up behind him and locks his hands around Gordon's waist, but Gordon blocks the suplex attempt. Devlin runs out of the corner at the pair and goes for a step-up enzuigiri on Gordon. But he ducks his head, and it hits Phillip in the face instead, making him break the hold. Gordon then quickly locks his hands around Devlin, and throws him back hard into the nearest turnbuckle with a german suplex, and he lands in a heap in the corner. Gordon then back up and runs in and slams into him with a hesitation dropkick. Gordon then turns around to face Phillip, but he is already waiting, and jabs a thumb into Gordon's eye, following by a kick to the midsection, and a quick DDT. Both men are layed out, and Phillip drags Gordon into the center of the ring, before pointing to the top rope.

Rick – He's setting up for the Champagne Supernova here Matt!

Matt – If he hits this it's over!

He climbs to the top rope, but as soon as he gets there, Gordon comes to life, and dashes up the ropes to meet Phillip, and immediately tries to hook him for a super-plex. Phillip tries to fight him off with punches, but Gordon is determined. Suddenly Devlin is up and positions himself under Gordon in a power bomb position. This is the distraction that Phillip needed as he rakes Gordon's eyes, and Devlin powers him down with a powerbomb. He turns around to face the trunbuckle, and Phillip leaps from the top and spikes Devlin into the canvas with a tornado DDT!. He quickly crawls to the cover

-1-

-2-

Devlin forces the shoulder up again, and Phillip is not happy. He goes to a corner and looks at his options. Gordon is trying to drag himself up in a corner, while Devlin is in the center of the ring. He decides on the easier course and stalks Devlin as he makes it to his feet.

Rick – He is stalking Devlin, but I wonder what for?

Matt – I heard he has a new finishing move Rick, a brutal spear called the Reality Check!

He charges across the ring at Devlin, but he sidesteps Phillip and throws him shoulder first into the ring post. Just as he does, Gordon charges out of his corner, and he nails Devlin with the Fury Impaler, the impact sending Devlin rolling out of the ring. Gordon gets in position as Phillip backs right into him. Gordon leaps into the air and yanks his head down hard, nailing a wicked Dreak Spike!

Rick – Dread Spike! Phillip just got drilled!

Matt – Where did Fury come from? This is bullshit!

Gordon quickly hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner... Gordon Fuuuuurrrrryyyyy!

“Is This Real” plays again as Gordon gets his hand raised to the cheer of the fans. Devlin is on the outside, and he looks pissed. Without a word he walks up the ramp and through the curtain. Gordon soaks in the reaction from the fans before he exits the ring.

Rick – What is this?

Matt – It's Jack Savage! And look at what he has!

Jack Savage bursts through the curtain holding a barbed wire wrapped steel chair, and sprints towards the ring. He goes straight passed Gordon and dives in the ring. Gordon stops and turns to look at Savage. Savage measures Phillip as he gets to his knees, but just as Jack goes to hit him with the chair, Phillip low blows him, causing him to drop the chair. Gordon dives in the ring and hits Phillip with a running clothesline before he can pick up the chair. Gordon helps jack up as Jack picks up the chair again. This time, he brings it down hard on Phillips head.

Rick – Oh my god! What a shot by Savage! Phillip is busted wide open!

Matt – What a sick chair shot!

Jack point to the corner as a wicked grin spreads over his face, and it is quickly adopted by Gordon as he picks Phillip up and lifts him onto the top rope. Jack puts the chair on the ground as he sets up for the Savage Spike.

Rick – No way! Not a Savage Spike on that barbed wire wrapped chair!

Suddenly Logan Maclaod and a number of ME security guards come running down the ramp, and as they slide in the ring, Gordon and Jack bail, quickly backing up down the ramp.

Rick – You have to think these actions aren't going unpunished Matt.

Matt – That much is for damn sure.

The cameras sit on Logan checking on Phillip before cutting away.

We come back to Heather Thompson standing at the center of the ring, Storming Raven is already in the ring, getting ready for his match.

Heather Thompson - This next bout is set for one fall, introducing already in the ring. From Laredo,Texas weighing at 251 pounds, Storming Raven!

Rick - Last week this guy took out both Silas and the Jackyl.

Matt - Tonight though he's gotta contend with a really pissed off Ryan Apollos.

The lights shut off as Forget You by Digital Summer begins to play. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Now that I’m sober,
I’m finally making up my mind,
I can see who you really are,
How the hell could I’ve been so blind?

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

You think you’re so fucking innocent,
You think you’re so fucking innocent.

Shut your mouth, I’m done listening to you,
It’s over, it’s over, I’ve had enough with you.
I’m taking back the person that I used to be,
For all these scars before your lies,
So fuck you, forget you, good bye.
Good bye.

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

Take a swing, I’ll tell you,
But you better be prepared,
There’s no telling what the hell I’m up to,
I’m at the point that I just don’t care.

Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent from Milwaukee, Wisconsin weighing 250 pounds, Ryan Apollos!

Rick - Ryan came soooo close to winning that Heavyweight title at Violent Impulse.

Matt - He actually brought down the giant Stygian time and time again, even going as far as to almost crippling the man. Still Ryan fell just a bit short.

Rick - Ryan is bound to get another shot soon enough, he won't rest until he's finally become a champion.

The ref looks at both men and signals for the bell.

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Storming Raven

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Ryan charges in and ducks a shot from Storming Raven, he leaps off the 2nd rope and kicks SR right on the mush with his foot bringing him down.

Rick - Eradicator!

Matt - Already!?

Ryan makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell.

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Ryan Apollos!

Rick - Wow that was quick.

Matt - I didn't even have time to blink there.

Rick - To say Ryan is pissed is an understatement, he wants another shot at the gold.

Matt - He might get it soon if he keeps this up.

The camera pans over to Ryan for a bit until we cut to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest   Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:04 pm

The show comes back from commercial just as “Hit the Lights” comes on over the speakers and out walks Ethan Cage in full gear carrying his briefcase to the ring. No notice to the crowd, just a straight walk to the microphone and slides into the ring.

Ethan Cage
This is what it's come to Griffin?

Ethan shakes his head.

Ethan Cage
You were silent this week, for our match. After our match, all you could talk about was beating me and Parker. You called me out in a promo dedicated to your match with Alexander Remington. And now, this week when you are supposed to face me, you all of the sudden stay silent. Some fuckin' champion you must've been for UECW. So tonight, you make our match look like whatever happens, you never really even tried. You told me and the world that you are here to be the best, and yet you disrespect me, you disrespect the people you clamor for and you've proven that you could give a shit about being the best. So later on tonight, no matter how you spin this, the outcome will have been the same, whether you tried or not. I know that....and deep down....so did you. You've not put up a promo for any match you've had thus far....so I guess we'll call this whole situation...a fuckin' coincidence.

Ethan drops the microphone and walks out of the ring and to the backstage.

Matt- Why did Griffin not promote the match?

Rick- Maybe Ethan just wasn't worth it, after all, Griffin has already beaten him.

Matt- Either way, their match is coming up next!

The camera zooms in on Ethan Cage as he disappears backstage. The camera then pans over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick - Just a couple of weeks ago, Alexander Remington went down with an apparent shoulder injury. Since then, we've all speculated how long he'd be out and just the extent of his injury. Well the speculation is going to end here tonight. Joining us via satellite is Alexander Remington himself. Alexander, first we should say it's good to see you again. Can you give us some form of an update on your health?

Alexander is shown on the big screen at the top of the stage, dressed in his usual business attire and is sitting in a blackened room; only enough light to see him clearly in the middle of the camera shot.

Alexander Remington
Rick, it's been a difficult couple of weeks for me. I was on the path to unquestionable success; I was making a name for myself in yet another company, and it would not have been too long from now before I established my dominance on a roster that needs a shining star more now than ever. Fighting Griffin Hawkins, that should have been the moment of ascension for me, but unfortunately, my body wouldn't allow it that night. I felt my shoulder give out on me, and immediately, I knew it was over.

Alex pauses, shaking his head before clarifying his statement some more.

Alexander Remington
This was an injury that had been nagging me since my UECW days, and perhaps I was a bit too stubborn to give up the fight and get proper care for it, but I felt like I could work through the pain. And I did work through the pain. The good news is, it isn't torn. The bad news is that it will take some time of rest and relaxation and proper rehab, and so I can't really sit here and give you a timeframe for my return. Already I feel better just two weeks removed from a relapse of that pain, but I cannot speculate. This time, I have to listen to my doctors. This time, I need to come back 100%. But I can promise you, Rick, and the rest of the IWF nation that Alexander Remington will be back, and he'll be stronger and better than ever.

Matt - Alex, I have to ask you about your longtime friend turned adversary in Griffin Hawkins. He had an opportunity to take you out of commission for a lot longer than it seems you will be out, but he turned against the wishes of your biggest rival in Stygian and walked away. Your thoughts?

Alexander Remington
Griffin Hawkins, despite our differences, is like a brother to me. We may not agree on everything, but one thing we won't do is try to end each other's careers or livelihoods. It's a mutual respect between the two of us. Stygian, he thought it would be so easy getting under my skin. He had this idea that he could take a long-time friend of mine and turn him against me, but he was mistaken. Stygian never got to me because I know the man that Griffin Hawkins is. But I guess through all of that, we got to understand more about the man that I've known Stygian to be all along.

Alexander pauses, staring into the camera.

Alexander Remington
Stygian is a liar and a coward. Stygian is a hypocrite. Stygian is scared of me and he showed that in that one single moment. After all, he tried to get Griffin Hawkins to end my career - he couldn't even do it himself, and besides, if he truly wanted a fight against me like he's claimed so much during my time here, why would he suddenly want me to be retired anyway? It's fear Matt - Stygian may be your champion, but he is no champion in reality. Stygian, I am the one man in this business that you know is unlike any other. You can shout from the rooftops with all of your false bravado and pretend as though I am just one of the many others that has tried to defeat you, but you know that's not the truth. You know that from day one, our careers have been intertwined. Our destinies have been mingled. I am the most important thing to your career, and perhaps now you are beginning to realize that as a fact. Our legacies won't be defined by my victories against Axle Vengeance or Kevin Kayfabe or Kaden Kessler, nor will yours be defined by your wins against men like Ryan Apollos, Chuck Matthews, or Corey Casey. At the end of the day, everyone's going to talk about just what happened in the war between Alexander Remington and Stygian because quite frankly, we both are in a league of our own.

Alexander Remington cracks a smile, sitting forward in the chair he is sitting upon.

Alexander Remington
Since my arrival to IWF, I allowed Corey Casey and Isabella to detach me from this quarrel, because honestly, it wasn't time yet. Not because I wasn't ready - I was - but because you weren't and aren't ready for what will happen in the future between us. Don't mistake this Stygian, when we do finally have our battle, it won't just be one match and then we part ways. It will take place over the course of many matches and many fights and many months and many years. We will define this generation. I respect you Stygian; that doesn't mean I like you. I'm well aware of your talents in the ring, and I know that you recognize mine. If you want your fight, you'll get your fight. If you want your war, you'll get your war. You tried to end my career, and now I will end yours; however, unlike you, I will actually be willing and able to do it with my own two hands and not by trying to hire others to do it for me. So hold on to your championship and pretend that you are still at the top of the food chain. Because I'm coming back and I'm coming back as the Alexander Remington that you once knew; the one that you know will never back down or cower; the one that you know isn't afraid by you or your supposed aura. The one that stared into your beady little eyes and never backed down. Unlike everyone else, you aren't my Everest; you are my equal. And when I come back, Dragon, I'm going to bring you back down to earth from your imagined Olympus.

Rick - So are we hearing you right? Are you ending your cease-fire against Stygian?

Alexander Remington
He ended it. He ended it by trying to hire Griffin Hawkins to be his stooge and do his work for him. And it will be to his demise.

Matt - Strong words from Alexander Remington. Alex, we wish you the best in your recovery and we cannot wait to see you again.

The screen fades to black as Alexander disappears from everyone's view as the show fades to commercial

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Edge

Chuck Matthews…is unimpressed with your bullshit

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, fans aren't expecting whats to happen next. Suddenly a young man shows up on the Titantron with long blonde hair as "Kicking and Screaming" hits. Pyros go off after a huge BOOOOOM as the lights come back on. Griffin Hawkins walks from behind the ramp. He stops and raises both Devil horns in the air as the crowd goes wild. He walks down the aisle, fans cheering him as he slaps hands with a few fans.

Heather Thompson- From Windsor, Ontario Canada…Weighing in at 226 Pounds…Griffin Hawkins!

Rick- Well, GH has already made a massive impact on this week’s show, Matt

Matt- Damn right he has! I’ve received official word that, at Pick Your Poison, GH and Baron Tompson are going to officially challenge each other and Ethan Cage with the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase on the line!

Rick- OH THE RATINGS!

Griffin Hawkins makes his way up the ring steps, soaking in the fan appreciation as he smiles at a few screaming female fans. He goes through the ropes and gets on the ropes, raising the devil horns in the air, pumping up the crowd. He gets down from the ring ropes and takes off his leather rocker jacket and goes out of the ring and looks over at the fans. He takes off his silver aviator sunglasses and puts them on a lucky young fan, patting him on the head. He makes his way back into the ring and relaxes on the ring ropes, awaiting his next opponent.

The arena goes black. And then there is a spotlight next to the stage showing a huge rectangular hole. The sound of a guitar riff is heard. The stage raises as Metallica is playing on the loudspeakers, Ethan Cage stands in the center with briefcase in hand.

Heather Thompson - From Las Vegas, Nevada…Weighing in at 238 pounds…He is the current holder of the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase…Ethan Cage!

Rick- I don’t think Heather has to announce that Ethan Cage is the current holder of the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase…

Matt- Why’s that?

Rick- Because Ethan Cage will be MORE than happy to let you know ALL about it!

Matt- Rick, have you ever been in Ethan Cage’s position? Have you ever been guaranteed a shot at the World Champ whenever you want? Have you ever held the power to cash in that title shot whenever you want in the most advantageous of times to assure yourself a spot in history by winning the World Title?

Rick- No…but neither have you…

Matt- Yeah…well…SUCKS TO YOUR ASMAR!

Rick- I wonder how many of our viewers actually UNDERSTOOD that reference….

No life till leather
We are gonna kick some ass tonight
We got the metal madness
When our fans start screaming
It's right well alright
When we start to rock
We never want to stop again

Hit the lights
Hit the lights
Hit the lights

During the chorus Ethan Cage walks out in full gear, his vest hoodie over his eyes. He stops on the top of the entrance ramp.

You know our fans are insane
We are gonna blow this place away
With volume higher
Than anything today the only way
When we start to rock

Hit the lights

As soon as the first verse of the chorus is heard, Ethan flips his hoodie back exposing his face and two bursts of blue pyro is seen from both sides.

Hit the lights
Hit the lights

With all our screaming
We are gonna rip right through your brain
We got the lethal power

Ethan makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring, never taking his eyes off his opponent.

It is causing you sweet pain Oh sweet pain
When we start to rock

Ethan hops the turnbuckle and faces the crowd and gives the finger with a smile, to which the crowd returns the gesture with boos.

Hit the lights
Hit the lights
Hit the lights

Ethan Cage drops down and hands the ref the IWF Championship briefcase. The ref places the IWF Championship briefcase outside of the ring. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Ethan Cage [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Ethan Cage rushes out of the corner the second the bell sounds and, as soon as he gets close enough, Ethan Cage leaps into the air and connects a vicious spinning heel kick that drives Griffin Hawkins down to the canvas

Rick- Fast start by Ethan Cage

Matt- Fast starts are what Ethan Cage does best baby! And the hits just keep coming for the rest of the match!

Ethan Cage quickly kips up to his feet. At the same time, Griffin Hawkins also manages to regain a vertical base. Ethan Cage suddenly lashes out, looking to connect a spinning heel kick. However, GH manages to catch Ethan Cage’s leg. A small smirk appears on Griffin Hawkins’s face as he shakes his head “no”

Rick- Ethan Cage went for a big move but got caught

Matt- Or did he…?

Ethan Cage suddenly leaps into the air and dives forward, driving his other leg right into Griffin Hawkins’s face. Both men collapse to the mat with Ethan Cage landing on top of GH. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2…

Griffin Hawkins manages to kick out

Rick- Barely two

Matt- Let’s go Ethan Cage! Kick his ass!

Rick- More unbiased, professional commentating by Matt Biggars, ladies and gents

Ethan Cage leaps to his feet and runs to the ring ropes. As soon as he gets close enough, Ethan Cage leaps into the air and lands on the top rope. Meanwhile, Griffin Hawkins has managed to get to his feet in the center of the ring. Ethan Cage springs backwards off the top rope and goes sailing over Griffin Hawkins, locking Griffin Hawkins’s neck as Ethan Cage sails over Griffin Hawkins. Ethan Cage lands with Griffin Hawkins locked in the reverse DDT position. Ethan Cage winks at the camera then makes a kissing face before dropping backwards and slamming Griffin Hawkins’s skull right into the canvas with a springboard reverse DDT

Rick- The arrogance of Ethan Cage is unreal!

Matt- Arrogance? You mean Entertainment Expertise!

Rick- WILL YOU STOP KISSING Ethan Cage’S ASS!!!!!

Ethan Cage gets to his feet and looks down at Griffin Hawkins. A small smirk slowly appears on Ethan Cage’s face

Ethan Cage
Get up you long haired, hippie looking bastard!

Ethan Cage takes a few steps back, his smirk widening as he waits for Griffin Hawkins to get to his feet

Rick- Ethan Cage has that evil look in his eye

Matt- Evil? I think you mean…uh….intense? Insightful? That look in his eye right before he hits something big? I don’t know but that look is fucking AWESOME!

Griffin Hawkins slowly gets to his feet. As soon as Griffin Hawkins is up, Ethan Cage turns around and leaps backwards, executing a full backflip before driving his foot right into the back of Griffin Hawkins’s skull

Rick- Lights Out!

Matt- Nighty, night Hawkins!

Ethan Cage rolls over and covers Griffin Hawkins as the ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Ethan Cage suddenly grabs Griffin Hawkins’s shoulder and pulls it off the canvas, forcing the ref to stop counting

Rick- What the fuck is Ethan Cage doing?

Matt- He’s prolonging the awesomeness of this match! I fucking love it!

Rick- I think you meant to say that Ethan Cage is possibly fucking himself out of a win…

Matt- Nope!

Ethan Cage pulls himself up to his feet and points up to the sky before pointing down at Griffin Hawkins

Ethan Cage
Not even God can save you now!

Ethan Cage reaches down and drags Griffin Hawkins up to his feet. Ethan Cage kicks Griffin Hawkins in the gut, doubling Griffin Hawkins over. Ethan Cage then leans down and grabs Griffin Hawkins’s leg before lifting Griffin Hawkins up into the carrying position. Ethan Cage then slides Griffin Hawkins over his back and drops Griffin Hawkins down while falling to the canvas at the same time, connecting a crosslegged scoop stunner

Rick- Divine Intervention!

Matt- HIGHLIGHT REEL CITY, BITCH!

Ethan Cage’s smirk grows so wide it looks like it is going to split his face as he drops down and hooks Griffin Hawkins’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Ethan Cage!

The ref goes to help Ethan Cage up to his feet but Ethan Cage is quick to get up under his own power and hold his own two clenched fists high in the air

Rick- This match was all Ethan Cage from the second the opening bell rang right up until the ending bell

Matt- That’s just what Ethan Cage does, baby! Ethan Cage is fucking UNSTOPPABLE!

The camera zooms in on Ethan Cage, who is posing on the top turnbuckle with both arms outstretched wide and the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase hanging from his right hand, before cutting to the back

Steel Angel is shown backstage, talking to some of the fans and signing autographs with the IWF High Impact Championship sitting proudly on his right shoulder. A fan suddenly calls out

Fan
Hey Steel! Can you adjust the title on your shoulder just once for us?!

Steel Angel laughs softly, shaking his head and pretending to be embarrassed

Steel Angel
Ok…just this once though!

Steel Angel adjusts the IWF High Impact Title…and is immediately drilled in the back with a nightstick. The camera zooms out to show Devlin Raine standing in front of a battalion of ME Security Personal. Devlin Raine leans down a bit

Devlin Raine
Fuck you! You took what was rightfully mine! It should’ve…

Devlin Raine punctuates every single word he says with a blow to Steel Angel’s upper body with the nightstick

Devlin Raine
Been…just…me…in…that…match!

Devlin Raine stands up and notices the IWF High Impact Title laying off to one side. A cruel smile appears on Devlin Raine’s face as he turns and looks at the battalion of ME Security members

Devlin Raine
Teach him a little lesson about respect, boys

The Me Security force nods their heads and immediately begin to swarm all over Steel Angel, putting the boots to Steel Angel who tries desperately to cover up but can’t block out all the kicks. Meanwhile, Devlin Raine walks over to the abandoned IWF High Impact Title, leans down, and picks it up. Devlin Raine blows lightly on the title and polishes the title up real nice before placing the IWF High Impact Championship on his shoulder

Devlin Raine
This just feels…right

Devlin Raine turns around and walks over to the crowd of ME Security Personal. Devlin Raine nods at two of the ME Security guys who immediately lean down and drag Steel Angel up to his feet. Devlin Raine reaches out and slaps the taste right out of Steel Angel’s mouth before even drawing his next breath

Devlin Raine
This is rightfully MY title Steel…so I’m taking it with me. If you want it….come try and fucking take it from me

Devlin Raine suddenly lashes out and delivers a big boot to the gut of Steel Angel, doubling Steel Angel over. Devlin Raine then reels Steel Angel in, lifts Steel Angel up, and drops Steel Angel with a Fourth Wall Breaker

Devlin Raine gets to his feet and looks down at the motionless Steel Angel. Devlin chuckles softly as he turns and walks away, the IWF High Impact Title still sitting on Devlin Raine’s shoulder and ME Security Personal walking closely behind him. The camera zooms in on Steel Angel for a moment before fading to commercial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest   Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 am

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Jomo
Steel Angel - "See this Devlin? This is your fate when I get my belt back!"

We return back to the commentary table, we see Ethan Cage put on a headset and is sitting next to Matt Biggars.

Rick - We're back and we seem to have a guest with us.

Matt - This is just fucking awesome, Ethan Cage man how you doing?

Ethan - Doing well Matt, just saying I'm really forward to this match.

Rick - Any reason?

Matt - Dude stop asking him so many questions!

Rick - I only asked one.

The camera pans over to Heather for the announcement.

Heather Thompson - The following match is set for one fall!

thunder claps loudly throughout the arena, the sound of pouring rain comes over the sound system. Thunder claps again as a child's eerie voice is heard singing an old nursery rhyme.

"A tisket a tasket, the scarecrow's out his casket"

Thunder claps even louder this time

Turn out the lights and lock the doors, praying that he passes

The lights go out in the arena and all is silent.

A moment passes, and suddenly a green lightning bolt strikes the stage. The music to "Audit" by Traumatosis begins to play and images from Crimson Skull's long career play over the screen of the tron.
Smoke begins to billow up from behind the stage and down the ramp.

Come on inside. We've been waiting some time.
You know we try to be kind. Just don't step out of line
or you will pay the price.
Don't waste our time or it's the firing line.

You're being followed and your only escape
is our most generous assistance but it doesn't come cheap.
You gotta pay the price.
You won't break out this time. You are our great design.

This pain that you've hidden away, audit.
This hurt makes the pain go away we promise.
This memory, now in the hands of me.

We're gonna to set you free.

After these lyrics play we see the silhouette of Crimson Skull in the smoke coming up on the entrance stage. He slowly walks out onto the stage from behind all the smoke and the lightning flashes throughout the entire arena.
He starts walking slowly down the ramp.

Your peace is borrowed and now we want it back.
You know you better not fuck us or we'll fuck you right back.
You gotta pay the price and you must decide
if it is worth keeping pain denied.

This memory, now in the hands of me

and you will set me free.

Come on inside...

Crimson Skull has now made it to ring steps. Slowly and one at a time he walks up the steps.

Your life is hollow, judging from your results.
Just see this as an investment in what you can become.
Now aren't we nice? We give you peace of mind
by leaving your fears behind.

He enters the ring by going over the top rope.

You're being swallowed by our devious lies
that we compose to ensnare you and keep your prices high.
You know you paid the price. Don't think twice
of leaving your friends behind.

He stands in the center of the ring, removing his trenchcoat. He tosses it to the side and throws his hands up above his head. Once he does this, the four ring posts are all hit by green lightning bolts, sending them up in flames. He slowly lowers his arms and looks straight into the camera.

This memory, now in the hands of me.

He cuts his throat with his thumb quickly and the flames the cease. The music fades and the lights slowly brighten again.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Louisville, KY weighing in tonight at 326 pounds.....IWF Hall of Famer Crimson Skull!

Rick - Crimson Skull shocked the world last week when he made a surprise return, however it seems clear that he is not an to either Bad Company or the Empire.

Matt - Well tonight he gets to face one of the members of the Empire tonight.

Ethan - Whatever man, Crimson should just stay away and allow the new stars to shine.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent......

The titantron glows a crimson red when America by Deuce plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a needle in your veins, a sickness with no name.
In a world that's insane, why's America to blame when you're praying for a change to a god with no face?

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a fucking AK, it's going up in flames.
In a world that's insane, why's America to blame when you're praying for a change to a god with no face?

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

You can't tell me what to say, because I've got one religion.
And I've got one decision, it's a big fuck you.
I can spit it in your face, every month and every day.
Every time you hear my name my middle finger's up too.
You think I owe you, but I ain't got no room for these hoes because their no good.
I ain't living by your rules.
You're getting old dude, for the liquor you blow it and you wanna be notice but you're dying so slowly.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

So when they point the finger, you flip one back and say fuck that....FUCK THAT!
So when they point the finger, we'll flip ours back and say fuck that.....FUCK THAT!

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a needle in your veins, a sickness with no name.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a fucking AK, it's going up in flames.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

Heather Thompson - From New Jersey weighing 256 pounds, Baron "Blaze" Tomson!

Rick - Now from what I understand, this man and Griffin will face against you at Pick your Poison for that briefcase.

Ethan - I only made it so that I can get both of these fuckers in that ring with me. Baron especially!

Matt - You really hate Baron huh?

Ethan - That guy tried to ruin my good looks twice already! I can't wait to shut his lights out for good!

Baron sneers at Crimson then notices Ethan at the table but just snorts. The ref checks both men then calls the bell.

Crimson Skull [vs.] Baron Tomson

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Skull and Baron tie up. Skull throws Baron to the mat, and follows up with a nasty stomp to Baron's arm. He lifts Baron to his feet and tosses him to the ropes. He catches Baron on the rebound, planting him to the mat with a sidewalk slam.

Rick - The veteran gaining the momentum in the early going.

Matt - Who do you think has this one, Ethan?

Ethan - Does it matter? I could beat either one of these two.

Rick - Right...

Skull lifts Baron again. Baron digs his thumb into Skull's eye, causing the latter to fall back. Baron drives his shoulder into the back of Skull's knee. He leaps over Skull, grabbing his head as he goes and pulling it down to the mat. He goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Skull powers out.

Ethan - A two count. What the fuck was that?

Matt - I think Baron caught Crimson Skull by surprise!

Ethan - Or Skull is overhyped.

Rick - Or that, I guess...

Baron flips Skull onto his stomach. He stomps on Skull's spine, and then drops an elbow. He scrambles to his feet, and grabs Skull's leg. He pulls it back, locking in a one-legged Boston crab. Skull reaches for the ropes. He kicks Baron away with his free leg, breaking free of the hold.

Rick - Baron using a submission hold? That's interesting.

Ethan - Why is that? I mean doesn’t everyone use a submission these days?

Matt - Not Baron, he's more of a hard hitter.Using a combination of his fists and some power moves, though we've seen him greatly improve on his technical skills.

Ethan - Pff whatever, he's still trash compared to me.

Crimson gets to his feet; Baron takes him back down with a low dropkick to the knee. He then tries for a kick to the chest but Crimson grabs it with one hand then grabs Baron by the throat with the other. Lifting him up with a modified choke slam and slamming back down.

Rick - Holy shit what power!

Matt - That knocked the wind out of Baron.

Ethan - I've seen better....

Crimson goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Baron rolls the shoulder up.

Rick - Baron showing great toughness to kick out of that.

Matt - He's really tough, there's no denying that.

Ethan - I'll give him at least this: He can take beating.

Crimson stalks Baron who crawls towards the ropes, he grabs him by the hair but Baron stomps on his foot causing to let go. Baron then goes for a few kicks to the gut which causes Crimson to stagger a few steps, Baron charges in but Crimson just explodes and nails a decapitating clothesline that turns Baron inside out.

Matt - Baron just crashed and burned!

Ethan - Heh crashed and burned.......

Rick - Baron is big trouble.

Baron is seen shaking his head to shake of his dizziness, Crimson grabs Baron by the throat and lifts him straight to his feet.

Rick - Look at the strength!

However Baron came prepared as he delivers a swift kick to the gut causing Crimson to let go of him. Baron takes advantage and nails a flatliner.

Matt - Baron with a nice counter, he took the big man down.

Ethan - I don't know how Crimson couldn’t see that move coming.

Rick - Looks like Baron is making the cover.

Baron does make the cover and the ref drops down to count it.

-1-

-2-

Crimson gets the shoulder up.

Rick - Crimson still has plenty of fight left.

Ethan - Baron is stupid to think that move would be enough.

Baron rolls off and tries to get his feet, just then Crimson strands upright and looks right him. Baron has a "what the fuck" look on his face.

Matt - The king lives!

Ethan - Hey I'm the only king here Matt!

Matt - Sorry pal Sad.

Ethan - It's alright you're forgiven; just don't make that mistake again.

Matt - I won’t Razz.

Baron gets to his feet and tries to kick Crimson down, Crimson though grabs his boot and pushes him back. Baron regains his footing and charges in but is grabbed by the throat once more. This time Baron manages to fight him off and kicks him hard in the gut causing Crimson to double over. Baron then starts hammering at his back with clubbing elbows, and then wraps his arms around the waist while pulling Crimson to his side.

Ethan - What the hell is Baron doing?

Rick - He couldn’t....he can't possibly think he can gut wrench powerbomb Crimson?

Matt - I said before that Baron is a crazy guy.

Ethan - I must have hit him harder on the head than I thought.

However Baron pops his hips and you can see the sheer determination on his face, somehow he actually manages to get Crimson off his feet and holds him for a good second or two before slamming him back down with the powerbomb.

"Holy Shit!"

"Holy Shit!"

"Holy Shit!"

"Holy Shit!"

Rick - Shocked

Matt - Holy shit is right, did I really see that!?

Rick - Baron just gut wrench powerbombed 300 pounds!

Ethan - Ok I'll admit that was kinda impressive.

Baron however is out of it but just manages to wrap an arm around Crimson's chest as the ref counts.

-1-

-2-

Crimson just manages to get the shoulder up; the crowd is on their feet.

Rick - Crimson somehow got out of it, this match is something else!

Matt - I'm still shocked that Baron was able to get him off his feet!

Ethan - Yawn.

We see Baron has a look of pure disbelief on his face; he crawls to his hands and knees making his way to the ropes. Suddenly Crimson sits upright once again and the crowd cheers.

Rick - Crimson is back from the dead!

Matt - This doesn’t bode well for Baron.

Ethan - Remind me to send his girl some flowers, I'll be sure to take away her virginity afterwards, she won't even remember him when I'm done with her.

Baron uses the ropes to pull himself up and leans on the corner, he turns just in time to see Crimson hit him with a body splash then grabs Baron who is on wobbly legs and lifts him up, he drops him down with the snake eyes then waits for Baron to turn around before him square on the forehead with the big boot. Crimson drags Baron to the center and pins him.

-1-

-2-

Baron just barely kicks out.

Rick - How is Baron still in this? I mean that combination alone would have been it for anyone else.

Ethan - Baron should just give up already, this is beyond embarrassing.

Matt - I agree.

Rick - You always do.

Crimson picks Baron up and whips him to side of the ropes where the announce table is, he manages to hold to the ropes to prevent the rebound, this causes Crimson to charge right at him. Baron barely has enough time to react and drops down while pulling the top rope sending Crimson sailing over. Somehow though Crimson lands on his feet but is unbalanced.

Rick - This doesn’t look good.

Ethan – What? It's not like he's gonn-

Before Ethan can finish that sentence, Baron slingshots over the ropes towards Crimson but over shoots it as he sails over Crimson who ducks under, instead Baron crashes right into Ethan sending flying out of his chair as both men are tangled up.

Rick - What a crash!

Matt - Oh my god! Ethan are you alright!?

Matt is seen taking off his headset but Rick stops him as Crimson moves in and grabs Baron from the pile and throws him to the side of the ring apron. Meanwhile the ref is in the ring counting them out.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Ethan is helped up by Matt but he shoves him away and grabs the chair that was tipped over.

Rick - Matt get back over here!

Matt returns to his seat while Ethan folds the chair up, meanwhile Baron gets out of the ring apron and ducks under a clothesline from Crimson. He sees Ethan about ready to swing the chair at him.

Rick - What is Ethan doing?

Matt - I think he wants revenge for what Baron did to him.

Rick - Baron didn't do anything! That was an accident!

Matt - Try telling that to Ethan!

Ethan charges in with the chair and swings with all his might; Baron just dodges the bullet and Ethan ends up hitting Crimson instead. The ref sees this and rings the bell.

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner by disqualification, Crimson Skull!

Rick - Ethan was aiming for Baron but got Crimson instead!

Matt - I don't know if that was intentional or not but he just screwed Baron out of a win!

Baron attacks from behind and throws Ethan back into the ring and follows through, suddenly Ethan charges in and spears baron while he was getting in the ring and both start brawling in the ring.

Rick -It's a fight!

Matt - Wait who is coming from the ramp?

We see Griffin Hawkins charge right in causing Ethan to roll off of Baron and leave the ring. He grabs for the briefcase and smiles while Griffin looks at him from a distance. Griffin turns just in time to see Baron try for the Burst Shot but Griffin ducks it and hits the Iron Maiden.

Rick - Griffin with the Iron Maiden on Baron!

Matt - Look at Ethan though, being very smart right now.

Baron is laid out while Griffin stares down at him then turns to Ethan who is holding the briefcase while he smiles. The camera focuses on him until we cut to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest   Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Corey Casey says:

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest 365ce5

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- It’s time for the main event

Matt- Yup

Rick- So let’s roll it!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. Stygian is standing in the ring beside Heather Thompson, wearing a referee’s shirt and a slight smile on his face

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. The winner of this match will be named the new #1 Contender to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first...The referee for this match…already in the ring…He is the IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Stygian!

Stygian lifts one fist up in the air as the fans all cheer loudly

Heather Thompson- And now…introducing the first combatant…

With the lights dimming down low, the two-step beat of "Unspoken" by The Ghost Inside erupted over the PA System, with a somewhat mixed crowd reaction, even a "GTFO" chant here and there. The moment the words..

"I'VE GOT SOMETHING HERE WORTH FIGHTING FOR!”

.. were uttered, Silas Romero emerged from behind the curtain with a smirk blazon across his face. At the his point, red and silverish lights were circling all over the arena, while one sole spotlight stayed directly on Silas. He stood there for a moment, before slapping his hands across his chest, almost mimicking the beat of the drums. With that, Romero unleashed a roar from deep in his gut and raised his left arm high into the air, while pointing to his left elbow with his right hand. After snapping his arms back down to his side, Romero finally began his journey towards the ringside area.

Heather Thompson- From Boston, Massachusetts…Weighing in at 225 Pounds…Representing Bad Company…Silas Romero!

Rick- This is a big time opportunity for Silas Romero and for Bad Company

Matt- If Silas Romero wins this match, he could put Bad Company in a position to capture the IWF World Heavyweight Championship once more!

Rick- Big time implications here, Matt!

At the bottom of the ramp, Romero took off running towards the ring. He dove under the bottom rope and slide it tiny bit across the ring mat. It wasn't long before he popped up from the mat and made his way over to the nearest turnbuckle. Once his feet were securely positioned on the second rope, he would once again raise his left arm into the air, while pointing to his left elbow with his right hand. After a moment, he took off the mock bulletproof vest, before tossing it to the ringside area. Silas would then jump backwards, while doing a 180* in the air. With that, his theme music faded, while he began his pre-match stretching in the corner.

Suddenly Shadow's Fall - “Final Call” (Re-Edited) blasts throguh the arena speakers as the fans are on there feet... to boo the shit out of Parker Wayde, as he walks through the curtain, his signature cocky grin on his face. He makes his way to the ring, largely ignoring the fans.

Heather Thompson- From Winston-Salem, North Carolina…Weighing in at 247 Pounds…Representing The Empire…Parker Wayde!

Rick- Parker Wayde…one of the most talented guys on the roster…but the single most boring entrance of all time

Matt- It’s almost like he doesn’t even have an entrance at all!

Rick- Well maybe he’ll fix that and write one out…I mean, put on more of an entrance if he wins this match!

Parker Wayde climbs up the ringside steps and ducks into the ring. Stygian looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest Mainevent
IWF World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contender’s Match
Special Guest Referee: Stygian
Silas Romero [vs.] Parker Wayde

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Parker Wayde rushes out of the corner and delivers a massive clothesline to Silas Romero. Parker Wayde then leans down and drags Silas Romero up to his feet. Parker Wayde winks at Stygian before kicking Silas Romero in the gut, doubling Silas Romero over. Parker Wayde then lifts Silas Romero up in the military press position, holding Silas Romero high over head

Rick- He wouldn’t…

Matt- I think he’s gonna!

Parker Wayde drops Silas Romero down into the powerslam position before driving Silas Romero spine first into the canvas

Rick- BANEBLADE!

Matt- MESSAGE, SENT!

Stygian begrudgingly drops down and counts as Parker Wayde hooks Silas Romero’s leg

-1-

-2-

-3-

Stygian calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Parker Wayde!

Parker Wayde climbs up to his feet and looks at Stygian, who is slowly pushing himself up to a vertical position

Rick- What is Parker Wayde doing?

Matt- Uh…I think Parker Wayde wants Stygian to hold his wrist up in victory

Parker Wayde taps his right wrist and holds it out towards Stygian, who gives Parker Wayde a look that almost screams “yeah right.” Parker Wayde keeps persisting though, shoving his wrist in Stygian’s face

Rick- Parker Wayde needs to watch himself…

Matt- Stygian needs to do his job as ref and hold Parker Wayde’s wrist up in victory! It’s probably part of the referee’s code or something!!!!

Stygian refuses to hold Parker Wayde’s wrist aloft in victory and goes to duck out of the ring. However, before he can climb over the top rope, Parker Wayde reaches out and grabs Stygian, pulling Stygian back into the ring

Rick- This isn’t going to end well

Matt- Nope

Stygian whirls around and boots Parker Wayde in the gut, doubling Parker Wayde over. Stygian then lifts Parker Wayde up in the military press position before dropping Parker Wayde down to the canvas with a Baneblade

Rick- Well…we all saw that shit coming!

Matt- Maybe Parker Wayde will think twice before antagonizing the Black Dragon!

Rick- Don’t forget, it’s official…Parker Wayde and Stygian will meet at Pick Your Poison with the IWF World Heavyweight Championship on the line!

Stygian grabs the IWF World Heavyweight Championship from the time keeper and stands over Parker Wayde, placing his boot on Parker Wayde’s chest as the camera zooms in on Stygian for a moment before slowly fading to black

Copyright Insurgency Wresting Federation

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest   Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds LVI: Conflict of Interest
Page 1 of 1