Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns   Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:11 pm

The Canadian fans are waiting for the show to start, suddenly "Kicking and Screaming" by Sebastian Bach kicks in and immediately everyone gets to their feet, welcoming a fellow Canadian. Griffin Hawkins emerges from the ramp with his arms raised, soaking in the positive reaction.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and Gentlemen..Canada's own...Griffin Hawkins!

Rick - Man..talk about a heroes welcome!

Matt - What the hell do these people see in this guy!? It's so loud out here I can't hear myself talk!

Rick - Good thing...

Griffin gets in the ring and takes a microphone from Heather Thompson. He smiles as a huge "Hawkins" chant rings out.

Griffin Hawkins
Vancouver, British Columbia, what the hell is up!?

The crowd pops loud. Griffin is seen tugging his ear as he smiles.

Griffin Hawkins
I think I'm a little bit deaf in my right ear after all the partying I did downtown at last nights Guns N Roses concert..so I'm gonna have to ask you guys to cheer a little louder..come on Metal Maniacs, make some noise up in this bitch!

The crowd cheers even louder than before. Another Hawkins chant fills the air.

Griffin Hawkins
Damn..its good to be back in Canada. There is a lot of history in this arena. And even though the NHL is on ice at the moment...there is still some actions tonight thats going to get wild and out of control, and I guarantee you this ladies and gentlemen, there is no way that one of us is going to get thrown in the Penalty Box! Right here tonight...Hawkington reunites for the first time ever to take on...The Empire...

The crowd boos at the mention of the Empire.

Griffin Hawkins
Yeah, I feel the exact same way dudes. Alexander Remington is my Tag Partner, and honestly I don't know where the hell he's coming from..but I promise you this, despite the outcome, I will give you people the show of a lifetime. And not only that...the next time I come back to this arena...you just might be looking at the next IWF World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd cheers big time at that thought. But suddenly it all turns into boos as "Invincible by MGK blasts in. Out on the ramp comes Ethan Cage who just glares at Hawkins in the ring.

Rick - Are you kidding me!? He's going to come out here and spoil Hawkins' homecoming party!?

Matt - He holds the World Heavyweight Championship briefcase Rick, he can do whatever he wants!

Ethan Cage
Cut the fucking music!

The music dies out as Ethan's face is red with anger.

Rick - Cage is livid! Why is he so pissed off?

Ethan Cage
Hawkins, who the fuck do you think you are?! It's one thing that you picked up some lucky win last week in our Street Fight, but its another for you to be out here disrespecting me like this!

Griffin looks confused as he looks towards Cage.

Griffin Hawkins
Dude..what the hell are you talking about? I didn't even mention you...

Ethan Cage
That right there! That's you disrespecting me! You're out here sucking up to all these imbred dumb Canucks..but you haven't mentioned my name one time. I saw your little promo days ago..and you still didn't mention me! You haven't even mentioned the fact that at Pick Your Poison, you and Baron Tomson are facing me in a Triple Threat Match! You talk about how you're going to be the next World Champion..like it's a forgone conclusion that you're going to beat me and take my briefcase..well I got news for you bitch, the last few weeks you've been getting lucky..well at Pick Your Poison, your luck is going to run out..courtesy of the man who is the face of this Franchise!

Hawkins shakes his head as he has the mic in his hand still.

Griffin Hawkins
Cage..what the fuck is your problem with me man? You've been running me down ever since I got here, what exactly is your beef with me dude? Why are you such a dick?

Cage's anger then goes to a slight chuckle.

Ethan Cage
My beef with you..heh..to list the reasons I can't stand you and why you make me sick would take up two hours of this show. So I'm going to list the main reason...

An asshole chant aimed at Ethan rings out.

Griffin Hawkins
I dunno if your hearing is good Ethan, but you got fifteen thousand Canadians...calling you an asshole!

The crowd cheers in response, but it doesn't get to Cage.

Ethan Cage
Like I give a shit what a couple of ass backwards Canadians think of me! You can all kiss my ass as far as I'm concerned. My biggest problem with you Hawkins is that you come from a dead federation where you bowled through some Paper Champion for a belt that you had no business owning in the first place. Once that company goes belly up, you get signed to some big fat contract and management treats you like royalty! You're not even here for a year and you're already in the Main Event scene! I earned my way to the top unlike you. You don't even believe in earning your opportunities, all you have to do is smile and wiggle your ass in managements direction and you can get whatever you want! Ever since you got here, you've been handed everything on a silver platter while I had to work for it. You don't even believe in hard work, you think long hair, tattoos, eyeliner and clothing that makes you look more like a woman than a man is wrestling? Nu uh, I am what a wrestler should be..not some flash in the pan long haired pretty boy like you. At Pick Your Poison, I'm not going to let you embarrass this company any longer, I'm going to end you!

Griffin just looks at Cage.

Griffin Hawkins
Gee..my wrestling ability isn't so bad...I mean...I beat your ass twice didn't I?...

Cage is not amused as he just glares at Hawkins.

Ethan Cage
You think you're better than me? You are NOT better than me...look at me when I'm talking to you bitch! You are NOT better than me. At Pick Your Poison, I'm going to destroy you, I'm going to humiliate you, and I'm going to embarrass you in front of your friends and family and the rest of your pathetic fans in Canada...

An asshole chant breaks out once again as Hawkins implores them to cheer. Cage glares at the fans.

Ethan Cage
You want an asshole? I'll show you an asshole, I'm going to come down there and beat the shit out of your pride and joy right here in his own backyard!

He drops the microphone and comes down the rampway with the briefcase. Hawkins takes off his studded biker jacket, ready for him to come in and fight. But down the ramp runs Baron Tomson who nails Cage behind with a Steel Chair, knocking him down. Hawkins has a staredown with Tomson as he smiles as he raises the briefcase in the air. Hawkins then turns around and suddenly is hit by Paydirt! One of his opponents for the evening Parker Wayde stands over him talking trash.

Rick - What a sneak attack! Baron distracted Hawkins and gave Parker time to ambush him!

Matt - You gotta admire the Empire's genius Rick...tonight they are looking to send a message to both Hawkins and Cage!

Both members of the Empire walk to the back, admiring the carnage as the show fades to the Battle Grounds logo

------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns Bg2012
LIVE from the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns Gmplace-723507

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the sold out Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

"IF HAWKINS LOSES, WE RIOT!!" "FUCK THE EMPIRE!" "IF THE EMPIRE WINS, WE RIOT!" "IF OUR GUY LOSES, WE RIOT!" "IF I MISS PEEING IN THE URINAL, WE RIOT!" "IF I FIND A PENNY ON THE GROUND, WE RIOT!" "Did we mention we like Griffin Hawkins?" "KAZE EYE LYKE DA DEF ANGLE!"

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer's table

Rick- Welcome back to The Great White North!

Matt- Vancouver, baby! Where if anything happens...WE FUCKING RIOT!

Rick- Damn skippy...and you'd better believe that if Griffin Hawkins gets fucked over at any point tonight, this place is going to empty and there is going to be shit burning in the streets before the clock strikes 10!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...

The lights dim and "Hot As Ice" begins to play filling the entire arena. Pink strobe lights dance across the stage until stopping at the entrance where Tiffani Michaels steps out from behind the curtains dressed in her Cheerios uniform. She holds two pom-poms in her hands and shakes them high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out cheers from the crowd.

Heather Thompson - From Los Angeles, California...Weighing in at 112 Pounds....She is the reigning IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion...Tiffani Michaels!

Rick- Tiffani Michaels has another big time defense coming up at Pick Your Poison, taking on a familiar foe!

Matt- That's right, Tiffani will be meeting Angelica Monroe once again in an attempt to finally end the threat of Angelica Monroe to her title once and for all!

Rick- But that's only if the fans vote the stipulation!

Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air and she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps her hands wrapped tightly around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet and smiles brightly for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena.

Blind starts up as the light flash in time with the music, pyro goes off as the are you ready hits....the words FRANCHISE flashes across the screen as John Tolly makes his way down to the ring,

Heather Thompson - And her opponent...from Champaign Illinois...weighing 240 Pounds...John Tolly!

Rick- Not much to say about John Tolly, Matt

Matt- Agreed. He's a guy that has had flashes of brilliance but also has, in recent weeks, shown that valley of disappointment

Rick- Let's hope we get to see something impressive by Tolly here tonight

John Tolly sneers at the crowd as he saunters down the ramp. As he slides into the ring before posing in the ring. The ref looks at both competitors and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns Match
Tiffani Michaels [vs.] John Tolly

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The bell rings as the two meet in the middle of the ring. John extends his hand as good luck to Tfifani. She nods and shakes his hand, wishing him luck tonight. The two then grapple...but the obviously larger Tolly powers her into the corner. He goes to strike her in the head, but she ducks quickly out of the way and rams him with her shoulder. She grabs him by the hair and locks him in a headlock, hitting a running bulldog. A dazed Tolly gets up and is kicked in the mid section, but at the last moment, he catches her foot and pulls her forward and cuts her down with a clothesline! Looking to get some offense in, he scoops up Tiffani and throws her to the corner. He lays a foot on her throat and the referee begins a 5 count. He lets go before he can get disqualified.

Rick- Tolly has been on a bit of a losing streak as of late, he's looking to get back on the winning track.

Matt- He should have picked a lesser opponent, while Tolly has been on a losing streak, Tiffani has been on a winning streak. Beating her is not going to be an easy task to do!

He grabs Tiffani out of the corner and connects with a back breaker. He then locks on a choke which causes the referee to start a five count once again. After he lets go, he goes for a suplex, but Tiffani slips out of it, landing behind Tolly. Tolly turns around and is hit with a kick to the mid section and a quick DDT! Tiffani scoops up Tolly and throws him to the corner. She then stuns the crowd by hitting a handspring elbow right to the temple of Tolly. He stumbles out of the corner as Tiffani runs the ropes, hitting a spinning wheel kick! She goes for a cover.

-1-

Tolly powers out of it! Tiffani goes rushing at Tolly but is met by a big boot. Tolly keeps up the assault by grabbing her and hitting a belly to belly suplex! He hooks the leg for a cover.

-1-

Tiffani kicks out right before three! Tolly is starting to get a little bit frustrated as he scoops her up. He goes for a Powerbomb, but in midair, Tiffani rains down on Tolly with fists right to the face, causing him to drop her as she lands on her feet. She lays in the hard right hands and runs the ropes and hits a low dropkick to his leg, bringing him down to one knee. Tolly tries to get up, but Tiffani zeroes in on the leg by clipping it. Tolly is groaning in pain as he holds his right leg. Tiffani drags Tolly towards the rope and places his leg on the bottom rope. She jumps up and drops her wait on his right leg which puts more pressure on it. She rolls out of the ring and rams the leg repeatedly against the ring post. She then gets back in the ring and hooks the leg in a half Boston Crab. Tolly screams in pain as the referee asks Tolly if he wants to give up, but he shakes his head no.

Matt - He has to give up, he is in so much pain!

Rick - She's going to break his leg in two!

Tolly slowly crawls towards the bottom rope and finally grabs it. Tiffani has no choice but to let go or she will be disqualified. Tolly gets up, but his knee is still banged up. He hits Tiffani with a hard right hand and then kicks her in the mid section. He grabs a stunned Tiffani and connects with a Gutwrench Powerbomb! Tiffani is down but it looks like he hurt himself more than she did. He slowly makes his way over to Tiffani and drapes his arm over her for the pin.

-1-

Tiffani gets the shoulder up at the last second.

Rick- Tolly looks frustrated

Matt- Tolly needs to keep his cool here

Tolly is losing patience as he gets up. He grabs Tiffani and scoop slams her. He runs the ropes and hits an elbow drop, looking to throw everything in his arsenal at her. He picks her up and hits a snap suplex! He decides to put more pressure on her by placing her in a bear hug. Tiffani is struggling to stay conscious. The referee raises her hand once, nothing. He goes to raise it again..still nothing. One more time and Tolly wins it, but a rush of adrenaline goes through Tiffani as her arm doesn't drop. Gaining a new life, she hammers Tolly with punches, causing him to release her. She then jumps up and hits a hurricanrana!

With a newfound sense of energy, Tiffani waits for Tolly to get up and connects with the California Dream! She then decides its time for this match to end and ascends the ropes. But Tolly is up and climbs the ropes, hitting Tiffani before she could do anything. He climbs onto the ropes and attempts a Superplex, but at the last moment, his knee buckles and he falls off the ropes to the mat! Tiffani takes the opportunity and connects with The Snapshot! She hooks the leg quickly.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...Tiffani Michaels!

Rick - Now that was a match! Two of IWF's best leaving it all in the ring!

Matt - But we can't all be winners Rick..this is another loss for John Tolly.

A worn out Tiffani is helped up by the Referee as he hands her her title. She raises it in the air, celebrating. Tolly just sits alone to himself, disappointed. Before he leaves the ring, Tiffani taps him on the shoulder and extends her hand for a good match. He looks to the crowd, hesitating a little..and then shakes her hand. He then goes back up the ramp, disappointed in himself still. Meanwhile Angelica Monroe is in the back watching this on the monitor...not taking her eye off her opponent at Pick Your Poison.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns   Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:58 am

----------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns Twinkieszombie_616

I think we all share Tallahassee's feelings on this one.

----------------------------------------------------------------

”Sunday, January 22nd, 2012 an era was started while one was ended and a championship was won. A title reign above them all ruled for nearly 7 months. A champion that is still a part of wrestling to this day and that has plans to become a part of the top once more. The time has come for a change to take over IWF, and that change is going to be perfect from an angel above. Nothing ever stays the same, so why get too comfortable? No one is perfect and nothing is forever...something that everyone should know and learn.

Tiffani Michaels likes to believe that she's the best...that because she's beaten someone once, they don't deserve another chance. But what happens when they're the only real and decent competition anymore? There wouldn't be another champion in that case, but there's always someone that can take a champion that extra mile only to shut them down for good. The damage that can truly be done will never be known until it is actually done already.

On Sunday, November 25th, 2012, yet another era shall end while another begins once more. Tiffani Michaels shall fall victim and lose the Queen of Wrestling championship. Her door shall be slammed shut while mine shall be opened, and I'll bring in something that this women's division is seriously lacking. Skill, talent, and what it takes to actually lead and have a decent division for the women rather than this failing piece of crap of one. I will bring in something that is sorely lacking in IWF and in the women's division...a face that truly knows what she's doing and what's needed to make something successful.

The face of perfection is coming back to the front where it belongs. Beware Tiffani, you don't get lucky twice with this angel. The time has come for you to fall, and I hope for your sake that it's not a match that will do a lot of damage to that pretty little face of yours. It seems like that's all you have going for yourself, and I'd just hate to take everything away from you. Be ready Tiffani because no matter what kind of match the idiots out there want to see us in, your luck is running out. Tick tock...your time is almost up.”

The show comes back from the voice of Angelica Monroe speaking only to show Matt and Rick as well as the hyped up and cheering Canadian fans. It's time for the second match of the night, and the two men begin talking before the match gets started. The camera stays focused on them as the crowd cheers behind them, waiting for the night to continue so they can enjoy the rest of their night.

Matt – Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Battlegrounds! We've already seen an impressive match between Tiffani Michaels and John Tolly. And up next we're going to see Angelica Monroe go one on one with Chris Cane!

Rick – Just a bit ago, we saw Angelica watching Tiffani's match, and we heard what she had to say just moments ago as well. There's no doubt in my mind that those two women are going to have one Hell of a match at Pick Your Poison!

Matt – More like a rematch for Angelica! I hope for her sake the fans don't vote on her not getting another chance if she loses. It's not as if her streak against Tiffani is strong going right now, and her record isn't in general!

Rick – We've all learned to never count someone out though! Angelica may just prove us all wrong! Now lets send it to Heather Thompson to get this match started!

The cameras panned around the fans before settling on the lovely ring announcer in the middle of the ring. She had a smile on her face as well as a microphone in her hand, part of the crowd jumping around due to being on camera. “Bring Me to Life” by Evanescence began playing causing the crowd to turn their cheering into a mixed reaction of continued cheers as well as boos. The lights lowered throughout the arena, and Heather raised her microphone to announce the first competitor in the match.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, making his way to the ring from Nashville, Tennessee and weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds; he is 'The Devil's Outlaw' Chris Cane!

Purple and Blue lights begin waving throughout the arena, mixing with each other to cause a blueish purple color. Smoke begins to cover the entrance, and Chris Cane pushes his way through the back of the arena, stopping at the top of the stage for a moment with a fixed look on his face and a bat in his hand, not showing any emotion as he began his journey down the ramp. He ignored the cheering and booing fans as he grew closer to the ring. He finally entered the ring and took off his trench coat, handing it and the bat to a stagehand that was on the outside.

Matt – Chris hasn't had the best of luck in the ring as of late, so it'll be interesting to see what happens when he faces Angelica here tonight.

Rick – I've got to agree with you, Matt. I don't see Chris walking out of here tonight, at least not walking out with his head held high like it was when he entered for his match.

“Good Girls Go Bad” by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester began playing as Angelica Monroe walked to the entrance ramp with a hood on her head, partially covering her face. She had a smirk on her face as she did a 360 degree turn, with her hands in the air. Angelica flipped the hood off of her face when she was facing the ring once more. She walked down the ramp with an air of arrogance surrounding her as she strutted down the entrance ramp. Angelica walked up the steel steps and onto the ring apron, giving the impression of wiping her feet on the apron before she straddled the middle rope, right under the top rope. She stayed there for a moment before she entered the ring with a smirk. She walked around the ring for a moment, waving her hands towards herself as the crowd boo'ed her.

Heather Thompson - And introducing his opponent, she hails from Los Angeles, California and weighs in at one hundred and thirty-one pounds; she is the number one contender to the Queen of Wrestling championship and "The Perfect Angel"....Angelica Monroe!!!

As Heather exited the ring, the referee began patting the two competitors down to check for weapons and other illegal objects for the match. When he decided they were clean, the referee asked if the pair were ready to get started. Once they nodded, he signaled for the bell to ring to get the match started.

Chris Cane [vs.] Angelica Monroe

[DING! DING! DING!]

Chris and Angelica quickly charged for each other, but instead of going for a lock up, Angelica quickly lowered her shoulder and caught Chris square in the gut with a hard spear. She wasted no time in picking him up off of the mat, only to hit him with standing dropkick, sending Chris stumbling back, but not taking him down. The crowd didn't know whether to cheer or boo as their reaction remained mixed while they watched Angelica run towards Chris again, this time aiming for his knees and shins area, hitting him with a low dropkick that sent him to the ring mat. She quickly got back to her feet and connected with a spinning roundhouse kick to Chris's head, sending him down to the mat. Angelica covered Chis for the pin. The referee slid down and began counting, the crowd chanting along with him.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner...'The Perfect Angel'....Angelica Monroe!!!

The referee stood up and held Angelica's arm up in victory. She looked down at Chris and smirked as her music played again before she exited the ring, walking up the ramp as she shook her head. It had been easy work for her, and she was ready to get back to her locker room. The camera went back to Chris was who getting up with the help of the referee. As Chris made his way to the back, the camera panned around to Rick and Matt.

Matt – That was a sad showing on Chris Cane's part and quite a bit of domination on Angelica Monroe's part. It just goes to show you that this woman means business!

Rick – A short match on their part, but it was clear that Angelica was going to be able to put the match away quickly, doing just that.

Matt – Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be right back to keep this great show going, but now it's time for a commercial break!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns   Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 am

Death Angel has this to say:
Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns Funnyquotes

We return to Heather Thompson for the next match of the evening.

“I’m a mess
That's the best way to describe it
Having no time to myself is the only way I can fight it
When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror
Don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer.”

Alex exploded out from behind the curtain arms swung out wide to his sides, a cocky grin spread across his face. His head bobbing slightly with a slight bounce as he takes a few slow dramatic steps forward, his arms slowly lowering to himself, the grin slowly fading into a smug look upon his face. Placing his hands on his hips he stood at the top of the ramp, and gazed over the popping crowd, the boos and remarks towards him causing a cocky anger to blaze across his eyes.

“I miss your family and I miss all our friends
If you had it to do over would you do it over again,
Cause I would, this meant something more to me
There's a hole in my heart where you used to be
I still wish you the best of luck, baby
And don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldn't forget you if I tried”

Raven would jog into the face of the crowd on the left side of the ramp, snarling and growling into the faces of the crowd, slapping hands down and back, and allowing saliva to spew from his mouth, spittle flying from his mouth as nods his head up and down roughly, bouncing as he goes down the length of the left side of the aisle, running over to right side and doing the same, before collapsing down onto his knees in the middle of the ramp, stretching his arms to the roof.

“You killed what was left of the good in me
I'm tired so let me be broken
Look down at the mess that's in front of me
No other words need be spoken
And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of our past mistakes held inside
I’ll live with regret for my whole life”

Alex clutched at his chest and flicked his head back. He then moved to place his hands on his head, rubbing the back of skull over and over, breathing out heavily, his chest raising and dropping with each heavy exaggerated breath. As soon as the word ‘no’ escapes the speakers he thrusts himself onto his feet and sprints at the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring, rolling up onto his feet, swinging his arms out to the side. The cocky, angry grin spreads across his lips.

“I confess that I brought this all on myself
Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else
When you're gone, it's like a whole part of me’s missing
So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that you're listening
I tried to make us a life here
But our foundation was built on sand
No time to run until the damage was done
And I’ve never had the upper hand”

Raven would leap up onto the top right turnbuckle and looking over the crowd, grinning brightly shaking his head a little. Falling off the turnbuckle he bounced on his feet a few times as the music begins to fade away.

Heather Thompson - This match is set for one fall, introducing first from Salem, Oregon weighing 189 pounds, Alexander Raven!

Rick - We're back and we have what should be an interesting match tonight.

Matt - Alexander Raven is set to go one on one tonight against Devlin and you have to wonder if Devlin is at 100% tonight.

Rick - Well we saw him get crushed through a pile of equipment near the time keeper courtesy of Steel Angel, Devlin is looking to build some kind of momentum going into his match at Pick Your Poison.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent......

Static burst on the Screen , the lights go out an a spotlight forms on Devlin as he slowly strolls out to the chords of "Omen" Looking about the arena with a smile as he then bounces down the arena and then picks up the pace, sunglasses and jacket coming off as the lights raise and he salutes the crowd, sliding easily under the bottom rope and preparing for his opponent after heading atop a turnbuckle and giving the crowd another salute , a foot sliding across him in the middle of the ring as if saying "Here's the line, Come cross it"

Heather Thompson - From Chicago, Illinois weighing 235 pounds......Devlin Raine!

Rick - Ever since coming just short of winning the High Impact title at Violent Impulse, Devlin has made it his main mission to retake the belt from Steel Angel by any means necessary.

Matt - And well he had some success after enlisting the aid of Chuck's personal MEN security, but then we saw Steel retake his belt just in time for his match against Parker.

Rick - Devlin is hell bent and determined to gain what he belives was stolen from him from the start, but right now he needs to worry about surviving against this Alexander Raven.

The ref checks both men before calling the bell.

Devlin Raine [vs.] Alexander Raven

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Devlin and Alexander circle each other before engaging in a test of strength; Alexander though goes downstairs with a gut kick. He then nails a close fist punch that staggers Devlin, he then whips him to the ropes but Devlin holds on as he bounces off. Alexander charges in but Devlin leaps up and kicks him right in the face with both boots, using the momentum to completely flip over the ropes onto the apron. While Alexander is holding his face with his hand, Devlin slingshots off the top rope and missile dropkicks Alexander to the ground.

Rick - Nice move by Devlin, taking down Alexander in the early going.

Matt - This is what Devlin needs to do, stay focus and just worry about what is going on in the ring. Alexander Raven isn't a guy you want to take lightly.

Devlin crawls into the cover.

-1-

Alexander kicks out effortlessly.

Rick - Too soon there Devlin.

Matt - I think he expected Raven to kick out, he just wanted to keep the pressure on him.

Devlin moves behind Alexander and tries to apply a headlock but Alexander rams the back of his head against Devlin's face. They both get to their feet and Alexander bull rushes Devlin who vaults over him, Devlin runs towards Raven as he rebounds off and leaps on his shoulders. He attempts a hurricanrana but Alexander in a show of power just throws Devlin over his head and Devlin crashes throat first right on the top rope, the recoil sending him back first on the mat.

Rick - What power!

Matt - Not often you see a guy as small as Alexander Raven use that kind of strength.

Rick - That's the thing about Alexander Raven, he's got the look of a cruiserweight, but has the power to lift someone much heavier than him.

Devlin is seen grabbing his throat, gasping for air, Raven stars stomping on his ribcage which causes Devlin to cover his side. Raven then moves to the other side and stomps on the ribs again, then he moves down to the ankles and stomps there. Each stomp gets a cry of pain from Devlin and Alexander showing a face of pure enjoyment as he keeps stomping away.

Rick - Raven just using Devlin as a door mat.

Matt - Look at him, he's loving every moment of this attack.

Rick - He's a sick bastard, I'll give him that.

Raven stomps and picks up Devlin who the drops down and hits a jawbreaker on him, then Devlin cups his hands and hits a double palm strike right into Raven's stomach.

Matt - Haduo-ken!

Rick - This ain't street fighter Matt.

Matt - That's the name of the move Neutral.

Rick - Oh.....

Devlin backs away as Alexander is still holding his gut, he pulls himself to the 2nd rope and measures his man before taking off, he hits a well timed European uppercut that catches Alexander right on the jaw. The force of the blow knocks him flat on his back.

Matt - Burning Chrome!

Rick - This might be it for Raven!

Devlin hooks the inside leg as the ref counts it.

-1-

-2-

Alexander gets the shoulder up and Devlin has a look of shock on his face.

Rick - He kicked out!?

Matt - I'm as shocked as Devlin right now.

Devlin then pulls Alexander to his feet and attempts the 4th Wall Buster, but Raven sticks his foot in between the legs to block it. Devlin then starts raining a few blows to the back of the neck to soften Raven up, he again tries to lift him up but Raven isn't having any of it. Suddenly Raven pops the hips in his direction and nails a snap suplex slamming Devlin hard on the mat.

Rick - Raven blocked the 4th Wall Buster!

Matt - Now is his chance!

Raven waits for Devlin to get to his feet, then pulls him into a full-frontal grapple, driving Devlin down with the Raven Rage.

Rick - That's it, Raven Rage!

Matt - Devlin might be out cold!

Raven makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Alexander Raven!

Rick - Nice showing by these two men but in the end Alexander proved to be too much for Devlin.

Matt - He's gonna need to pull out something big at Pick Your Poison; otherwise he can kiss his chance of being High Impact champion goodbye.

Rick - It's gonna be an huge uphill battle for Devlin regardless, none of the match choices give Devlin any advantage what so ever.

Alexander poses to the fans who boo him away, we then cut to what seems like an old church. A lone figure is seen sitting on a large throne behind a stone altar. Resting on his lap is a large book, stained in blood red with golden markings etched on the sides. Candles adorn both side of the alter but much of the figure remains hidden in the shadows, his gaze fixed on the open book. His face concealed under the blackness of his hood.

???
Mors venit ad finem mundi.

The camera centers on this figure for a few more moments before it fades to commershal.

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns Smoker-crow-funny-smoking-bird
Hey Raven, need a light?

The scene returns to Rick and Matt.

Rick - Welcome back everyone, the night is still young and we have much more action along the way.

Matt - The Legend Slayer is set to go one on one with Storming Raven tonight.

The camera pans over to Heather for the announcement.

Heather Thompson - The following match is set for one fall!

The lights shut off as Forget You by Digital Summer begins to play. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Now that I’m sober,
I’m finally making up my mind,
I can see who you really are,
How the hell could I’ve been so blind?

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

You think you’re so fucking innocent,
You think you’re so fucking innocent.

Shut your mouth, I’m done listening to you,
It’s over, it’s over, I’ve had enough with you.
I’m taking back the person that I used to be,
For all these scars before your lies,
So fuck you, forget you, good bye.
Good bye.

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

Take a swing, I’ll tell you,
But you better be prepared,
There’s no telling what the hell I’m up to,
I’m at the point that I just don’t care.

Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades.

Heather Thompson - Introducing at this time from Milwaukee, Wisconsin weighing 250 pounds........Ryan Apollos!

Rick - Ryan I can imagine is not in the best of moods right now.

Matt - Yeah look at his expression, he wants to tear someone's head off!

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "What if" blare through the arena as Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused not paying any attention to his opponent. Suddenly he sprints down to the ring and slides in before standing in front of his opponent with an intense glare, showing no fear.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent from Laredo, Texas weighing 251 pounds........Storming Raven!

Rick - Storming Raven is another person who isn't in a good mood.

Matt - Well he lost to Devlin then got attacked by Alexander Raven who seems to have the hots for his girl.

Rick - I can't help but wonder if Alexander is watching this match very carefully.

Matt - I would imagine he is.

The ref checks on both me and then signals the bell to ring.

Storming Raven [vs.] Ryan Apollos

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both men meet in the center and size each other up, then Storm fires the first shot and it becomes a slugfest between both men.

Rick - Look at these two go!

Matt - Screw the foreplay, these guys are just raining bombs on each other!

Storm gets the better end of the fist fight and drives Ryan towards the corner, he takes a short run and hits stinger splash on Ryan.

Rick - Storm has him.

Matt - Ryan needs to get out of that corner.

Storm grabs Ryan's arm and attempts to whip him to the opposite corner, but Ryan reverses the momentum and pulls Storm into his hands, popping the hips and tossing him over with a release belly to belly suplex.

Rick - Holy shit what power from Ryan!

Matt - He just tossed him over like a sack of potatoes!

Ryan grabs Storm from behind and locks in a rear naked choke hold, squeezing the life out of Storm who thrashes around the mat but is unable to get Ryan off of him.

Matt - Ryan's got that hold locked in tight!

Rick - Cutting the air supply and making Storm's job harder, it's a sound strategy.

Storm uses his legs to push himself towards the ropes; he manages to slip one foot on the bottom rope. Ryan still holds on as the ref counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Ryan lets go and rolls off of Storm.

Matt - Ryan using that 5 count to his advantage.

Rick - He can't get reckless though, last thing Ryan needs right now is to have the official throw this match away because he was too aggressive.

Ryan loads the leg and attempts the Shut Up Bitch but Storm grabs the foot and pushes Ryan down to the mat. Ryan gets back up to a massive clothesline from Storm that floors him.

Rick - Ouch did you hear that?

Matt - I heard it and I'm sure Ryan felt it!

Storm whips Ryan to the ropes but then out of nowhere, Ryan springs off the 2nd rope and comes back with a massive kick to the jaw.

Rick - Eradicator!

Matt - Storming Raven just got rocked!

Rick - But look he's still standing!

Storm is indeed still standing though he's walking around like a drunken man, Ryan grits his teeth and runs to the other side of the ropes. He springs off and nails another kick to the face that sends Storm down to the floor.

Rick - And another one!

Matt - That one almost knocked his teeth in.

Rick - Two straight Eradicators, there's no way Storm can kick out of this.

Ryan makes the cover as the ref drops down to make the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Ryan Apollos!

Rick - Storm tried to fight back but Ryan came out strong in the end.

Matt - It took two Eradicators to beat him though.

Rick - Regardless Ryan looks prime and ready, I can't help but think another title shot is just around the corner.

The camera sets on Ryan as he turns around and storms back to the entrance ramp, the camera then cuts to Isabella Lya Sanchez in her office, sitting at her desk. A knock at the door is heard.

Isabella Lya Sanchez
Come in.

Ryan Apollos walks through the door, a look of utter seriousness on his face. Isabella rolls her eyes a little at him

Isabella Lya Sanchez
Ryan Apollos, to what do I own the pleasure?

If Ryan sensed the sarcasm, he didn't show it

Ryan Apollos
Isabella, I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. You need to make me the number one contender to Stygian's title after Parker fails miserably once again.

She raises her eyebrow at him, before givign him a stern look. She does not like being told what to do.

Isabella Lya Sanchez
Do I now?

Ryan Apollos
I am the only man on the roster that deserves it. I almost had Stygian the last time we faced off, and he knows it. He fears me now, and I know I can take the belt from him.

Suddenly the door flies open and Gambino saunters into the office.

Gambino
Yo you the GM right? I'm Gambino, the newest and brightest star to join this fed. Now I hear you are in need for a contender to the world title? Well bitch tits, I am championship material, that shit is for DAMN sure. Plus, a gansta gotta have some bling, know what I'm saying?

Ryan is in no mood to deal with this.

Ryan Apollos
Listen here fuckwit, I don't give a shit who you are. You are no better than the rest of the losers on this roster. I am next in line, so why don't you go back to the gutter, where you belong.

Gambino
Oh, you real fucking funny there choc-vanilla. The only thing you are gonna be next in line for is a beatdown.

Both men look like they are about to trade blows. Isabella has had enough of this.

Isabella Lya Sanchez
Both of you just calm down! I am not doing to have a brawl break out in my office! Now, if you two boys want a world title shot, prove it. Make an impact. Show me that you DESERVE the title shot, show the world what you can do.

A smile breaks on Gambino's face, while Ryan is still fuming.

Gambino
An impact? Shorty I make an impact whenever I take a step! You just make sure you watching me ya hear? Ah who am I kidding, you be watching me anyway.

Gambino walks out of the office.

Ryan Apollos – This is fucking bullshit! He hasn't even had a matc here yet and you are putting him in the same league as me?

Isabella has had enough.

Isabella Lya Sanchez
Listen here you little shit. I am the general manager, my decision is final. It doesn't matter how long you have been here, if you can send a message and make a statement, then that is all the criteria I need, not that I need to explain myself to you. Now get the hell out of my office.

Ryan stares daggers at her before walking out of the office. The camera's cut away.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The camera cuts back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson – The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Rick – This match was originally the first of two Empire teams for tonight Matt, but as we saw this week, Gordon has taken his leave from the Empire.

Matt – I think he is an idiot. Corey Casey has complete control right now, and Gordon decides to leave the winning team? He is committing career suicide. In an any case both teams have got to be thinking ahead to Pick Your Poison, so the outcome of this match could have a huge impact!

Remember the Name by Fort Minor plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other, the IWF Uprising Championship around his waist.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 180 pounds, he is the current IWF Uprising Champion... Phillip Jooooooosepppphhhhhh!

As he gets to the ring, he hands the girl the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body, before taking off the title and giving it to the ref.

Rick – The Uprising Champion has a lot riding on this match Matt.

Matt – No kidding Rick. He needs to win this match if he hopes to break this Furyphobia of his, as well as send a message to Savage before Pick Your Poison.

The lights darken in the arena as music can be heard

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-a

Lights burst up as Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing and spinning and pointing at the moves the edges of the stage and points to the crowd

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-ma

Sean dances down the ramp and dances in front of the camera and sings the song aswell

Taken pictures with hotties

Sean pulls cash from his tights

Spending mo-mo more money

Sean throws it to the crowd and spins around and dances more

Heather Thompson – And his tag team partner, from Framingham, Massachusetts, weighing in at 210 pounds... Sean “Craaaaazy” Liiiiibbbbbbyyyyyy!

Rick – Libby is back in action tonight Matt, and he looks pumped!

Matt – Pumped full of drugs you mean. This guy looks higher than I feel. Which is a lot.

If you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?
You'll be hurt if you kiss me

Sean smooches to the crowd

You gotta gotta believe me
But if you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?

Sean gets to the ring mat and dances forward and backward

And If you'd wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back, my love

Sean moves up the steel steps

Don't you wanna love?
Babe,you don't wanna take it back
Don't wanna take it back

Sean gets in the ring and moon walks

Back, back, back
They call me Crazy Looooooooop

Sean spins and dances in the ring

Gotta be Crazy Looooooooop

Sean bounces on the ropes

Gotta get a life
Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon

Sean starts to take his jacket off slowly

They call me Crazy Looooooop

Sean opens the jacket and shows a oiled and six pack chest and throws the jacket away and unbuckles his leather belt

Gotta be Crazy Looooooop
Gotta get a life

Sean rips the pants off and shows his small wrestling tights and rocks his body with his hands on his head as women can be heard whistling and cheering.

Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon
Mm-ma-ma mara

He turns to the stage and holds his hands out to bring his opponents out as his music fades. The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

Heather Thompson – And their opponents, first, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 230 pounds... Jack Saaaavvvaaaaggge!

Rick – its going to be interesting to see how Jack and Gordon work together here Matt, they do have some history together.

Matt – Indeed Rick, lets see if they can work together.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he drops down from the turnbuckle, his music fading out. He keeps his distance from his opponents as the opening riffs of “Is This Real” by Saosin blasts through the arena, causing the fans get on their feet

Time's runnin' out and I have been betrayed
Gotta cast my stone into the lake (it didn't work, I didn't feel it sink in)

Gordon Fury bursts through the curtain to the cheers of the fans, the hood of his Jacket half covering his face. He riles up the fans before throwing his hood back.

That's all it takes my son then you are safe
When the end comes, everything's okay (we take it back, you take it away)

He quickly darts down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. He then waits as the bottom of the steel steps.

Heather Thompson – And his partner, from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds... Gordon Fuuuurrrrryyyy!

Rick – Gordon seems to make it a habit of pissing off everyone he can, and these fans love it!

Matt – Yeh but the fans but write the pay checks do they? What he is doing is career suicide.

Take my skin, we're diving in
It doesn't make a difference if I sink or swim
Theres a line drawn thin or so they tell me
I'll never know the difference if we..sink or swim!

Gordon quickly climbs the steps and enters the ring, immediately climbing the nearest turnbuckle, before taking of his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd, causing them to react even more. He then jumps off and run to the opposite corner, climbing that turnbuckle and riling up the fans.

Is it real, the choices that we make (is it real)
The smiles that we fake (is it real)
I know it hurts but is it real
The choices that we make
The smiles that we fake for my own sake
I know it hurts but is it...

Gordon jumps off the turnbuckle and waits in the corner as the song fades out. After a brief discussion by the two teams on who is going to start, Gordon and Phillip leave Jack and Sean in the ring. Both men circle around each other, and Jack does in for a collar elbow tie-up, but Sean ducks under it, and starts dancing as Jack turns around. Jack does not take kindly to being made fun of, so he charges Sean with a clothesline. However, Sean goes into the splits, and Jack missing and goes bouncing off the ropes on the far side, and before coming back into a hip toss by Sean. Jack gets back to his feet, only to get dropped by a clothesline. He makes it back up, and Sean throws some hard forearm shots, before lifting Jack up and dropping him with a vertical suplex. The cover.

-1-

Only a one as Jack forces his shoulder out. By this point Phillip is stretching his arm out demanding the tag, so Sean just shrugs and tags him in. Phillip goes right after Jack, raining blows down on his face. The ref starts the count, and gets to 4 before Phil is forced to get off him. Phil rushes right back in to Jack, but as he does Jack grabs Phil's tights, and drags him forward so Phil lands face first into the second turnbuckle. Phil sits in the corner and Jack charges in with a knee to the face. Gordon calls for the tag, but Jack just looks at him and ignores him. Jack then follows up by raining vicious punches and stomps on Phil, before the ref is forced to break it up once he gets to 4. Gordon yells at Jack to calm the fuck down, and Jack doesn't appreciate it. He gets right into Gordon's face and talks some smack to him, before Gordon just smirks and lightly smacks Jack upside the head, getting the blind tag. Jack exits the ring, seething.

Rick – Cracks starting to appear in this team Matt.

Matt – This team looks about as promising as my chances of picking up sober women.

Gordon gets in the ring just as Phil dives at his corner, tagging in Sean. The fans explode as Sean and Gordon meet in the middle, before they start trading blows. Gordon gets the upper hand as he irish whips Sean into the ropes, and nails with with a jumping back heel kick on his return. Gordon then picks him up and goes for a german suplex into the turnbuckle, but Sean throws a hard elbow to the head, before doing a standing switch, and throwing Gordon into the turnbuckle with a german suplex instead! Libby takes a few steps back before he signals the end, riling up the fans as he does.

Rick – He could be looking for that super kick he laid Gordon out with last week!

Matt – Libby's Shot he calls it, and if it connects, this one is over!

He stalks Gordon as he uses the turnbuckle to help him up. As soon as he backs out of the corner and turns around, Sean fires Libby's Shot, but Gordon ducks it before impact, and the momentum causes Sean to straddle himself on the top rope. Gordon quickly springboards off the adjacent ropes and nails Sean on the chin with a springboard shining wizard, sending him over the ropes, bouncing off the apron, and landing on the floor. Phil takes this opportunity to enter the ring in an attempt to blindside Gordon with a clothesline, but Gordon ducks it, sending Phil bouncing off the ropes. However when he hits the ropes, Jack gets in position and throws a hard kick to the spine, sneding Phil stumbling forward. Gordon then charges Phil and decks him with a huge flying forearm smash! However, instead of following up with a pin, Gordon leaps over the ropes and lands on the apron, and the fans go ballistic!

Rick – Gordon looking to put Phil away here!

Matt – No, he is looking to show off, and its gonna cost him.

Gordon springboards off the top rope and leaps into a shooting star press. However, as he jumps, Sean makes it onto the apron. As Gordon rotates in mid air, Sean springboards off the opposite side, catches Gordon in mid-air, and brings him down with a back breaking spine buster!

IWF! IWF! IWF!

Rick – What a counter by Libbeh! He literally plucked Gordon out of mid air!

Matt – Sean with the cover!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick – No! Gordon refuses to quit!

Gordon powers his shoulder off the mat just before 3, and for the first time in the match, Sean starts to look frustrated. He picks up Gordon and irish whips him into his corner, just as Phil gets back on the apron. Sean charges at Gordon but he forward rolls out of it, and leaps for the tag, getting Jack back in the match!
Rick – Here comes Savage! And he looks pissed!
Jack takes Sean down with a series of clotheslines, before taking his down with a pinpoint dropsault. He picks Libby up and Libby greets Jack with a hard fight hand, but when he goes for another, Jack turns his around and nails the Signed, Sealed and Delivered! The cover!

-1-

-2-

Rick – Sean kicks out at 2!

Matt – Looks like Libbeh hasn't lost his stubbornness to win.

Jack picks up Sean again and hits him with a series of kicks, before irish whipping him into his corner. Without warning he slaps Gordon across the face and tosses him into the ring, before pushing Libby out of the corner. Both men get up around the same time, but Sean stuns Gordon with a spinning backfist, before irish whipping him back into his corner. Sean goes over to him and tags in Phil before hoisting Gordon up into a military press. Phil climbs to the top rope and jumps at Gordon, bringing him down in a swinging neckbreaker! Another cover!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Matt – And again Fury kicks out! What the fuck!

By this point Phil has completely lost it. He gets right into the refs face, almost screaming at him that it was 3. When the ref refuses to budge, he goes back to Gordon, and starts screaming in his ear.

Phillip Joseph
Just stay down you piece of shit! Stay down!

Phil then kicks Fury in the head, before backing up into a corner. He stalks Gordon as he rises, and when he does, he charges at him with the Reality Check, but for the second week running, Gordon throws him shoulder first into turnbuckle. Gordon waits for him to back off a jumps for the Dread Spike, but Phil grabs onto the top rope, sending Gordon to the mat. Gordon rolls backwards to his feet as Phil swings a wild punch that misses the target. Gordon then counters with a hard knee to the skull followed by a high impact brainbuster! The cover!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick – Phil kicks out!

Matt – He is determined to not let Gordon beat him!

Gordon signals for the Dread Spike, and the fans go off. Gordon backs up into his corner a bit more as he waits...

Rick – Blind tag!

Jack reaches out and slaps Gordon on the back, before immediately charging at Phil, pushing him back into a corner. Gordon is fuming as he goes to approach Savage, but is cut off at the pass as Sean charges at Gordon with a clothesline, taking them both out of the ring. Meanwhile Jack lifts Phil onto the top rope, but as he grabs him for the Savage Spike, Phil rakes his eyes, before thrust kicking him in the face, sending him to the mat. Phil turns around before standing up, and he leaps off the top rope and connects dead on with the Champagne Supernova!

Rick – Champagne Supernova connects!

Matt – What a move! The cover!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson - Here are your winners... Sean “Crazy” Libby, and Phillip Joooseeepphhhh!

Matt – Phillip and Sean win! Phillip has finally beaten Gordon, and made a hell of a statement to Jack in time for his title match!

Rick – Well technically Phillip didn't BEAT Gordon, but I agree, this is a huge boost for him, right when he needed it. It also gives Sean the momentum goining into his match against Gordon as well.

Phillip's theme starts to play, but almost immediately cuts off as Sean and Gordon are still brawling on the outside. Sean pushes Gordon into a ringpost, before rolling him back into the ring. Phil starts kicking the shit out of Jack, but as soon as Jack starts to rise, Phillip bails from the ring, and runs up the ramp. Jack sees him leave and chases him backstage. Gordon gets back to his feet, but gets dropped by Libby's Shot! Sean then asks for a mic.

Sean “Crazy” Libby
Hey there my crazy people, since you are all on your feet anyway, how about you throw those chairs in the ring! Make it rain people!

The fans all stand up and throw their chairs over the barricade and into the ring, most of them landing on Gordon. Sean's theme plays as he once again start dancing. The camera's cut away.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns   Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:46 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back!

Matt- And we’ve got the two biggest matches of the night coming up!

Rick- That’s right, Matt. The match coming up in just a few moments feels like it could definitely steal the show!

Matt- Haha…STEAL the show…STEEL Angel…EYE CEE WUT UR DYD THAR!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The arena goes black. And then there is a spotlight next to the stage showing a huge rectangular hole. The sound of a guitar riff is heard. The stage raises as Metallica's “Hit the Lights” is playing on the loudspeakers, Ethan Cage stands in the centre with briefcase in hand.

Heather Thompson –From Las Vegas, Nevada…Weighing in at 238 pounds…He is the current holder of the IWF Championship Briefcase… Ethan Cage!

Rick- The cocky, brash and always quick with a quip Ethan Cage making his way to the ring

Matt- Ethan Cage is so great! I mean just look how fucking confident and sure of himself he is! It’s almost like Ethan Cage just KNOWS what is going to happen out here tonight!

Rick- I don’t think any one of these competitors KNOWS what is going to happen in any given night

Matt- Ethan Cage does! He has Jason Hawk-like FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES!

No life till leather
We are gonna kick some ass tonight
We got the metal madness
When our fans start screaming
It's right well alright
When we start to rock
We never want to stop again

Hit the lights
Hit the lights
Hit the lights

During the chorus Ethan Cage walks out in full gear, his vest hoodie over his eyes. He stops on the top of the entrance ramp.

You know our fans are insane
We are gonna blow this place away
With volume higher
Than anything today the only way
When we start to rock

Hit the lights

As soon as the first verse of the chorus is heard, Ethan flips his hoodie back exposing his face and two bursts of blue pyro is seen from both sides.

Hit the lights
Hit the lights

With all our screaming
We are gonna rip right through your brain
We got the lethal power

Ethan makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring, never taking his eyes off his opponent.

It is causing you sweet pain Oh sweet pain
When we start to rock

Ethan hops the turnbuckle and faces the crowd and gives the finger with a smile, to which the crowd returns the gesture with boos.

Hit the lights
Hit the lights
Hit the lights

Ethan Cage drops down and hands the ref the IWF Championship briefcase. The ref places the IWF Championship briefcase outside of the ring.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

Heather Thompson- From San Diego, California…Weighing in at 220 Pounds…He is the reigning IWF High Impact Champion…Steel Angel!

Rick- Steel Angel has been locked in a bitter back and forth feud with Devlin Raine over the last few weeks, Matt

Matt- That he has. And things have been getting more and more crazy each week! Devlin stole Steel Angel’s title two weeks ago…only for Steel Angel to take the title right back last week after a death defying leap from the top turnbuckle right into Devlin Raine here at ringside!

Rick- And we know Devlin Raine is still in the building, Matt. So who knows what is going to happen next between these two!

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black lettering like writing on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Ethan Cage walks out to the center of the ring, a confident smirk on his face. Steel Angel also walks out to the center of the ring and goes toe to toe with Ethan Cage

Rick- Neither man backing down

Matt- You can almost feel the tension between these two!

Ethan Cage quickly lashes out and slaps Steel Angel right in the face, causing Steel Angel to stumble backwards a half a pace. Ethan Cage’s confident smirk grows wider

Ethan Cage
You don’t get it…I’M BETTER THAN YOU!

Rick- Ethan Cage heading into this match maybe a little too confidently

Matt- Never! Ethan Cage is never too confident! He’s just telling Steelio the truth!

Steel Angel suddenly lunges forward and delivers a massive kick to the gut of Ethan Cage, doubling Ethan Cage over. Steel Angel then reaches out and grabs Ethan Cage. Steel Angel hoists Ethan Cage up into the air, holding Ethan Cage aloft in the military press position. Steel Angel doesn’t mess around, but quickly drops Ethan Cage right down and connects a stunner

Rick- Divine Cutter!

Matt- WHAT?! NO!!!!!!!

Steel Angel gets to his feet, shaking his head. An intense fire burns brightly in Steel Angel’s eyes as he leans down and drags Ethan Cage up to his feet. Steel Angel then Irish whips Ethan Cage into the corner turnbuckle, following closely behind Ethan Cage. As soon as Ethan Cage’s spine hits the corner turnbuckle, Steel Angel leaps into the air and connects a vicious leaping spinning heel kick that causes Ethan Cage to slam back into the corner turnbuckle and slouch over

Rick- I guess that slap woke Steel Angel up

Matt- COME ON Ethan Cage! DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING!

Steel Angel quickly lifts Ethan Cage up so that Ethan Cage is in the seated position on the top turnbuckle. Steel Angel then scales the turnbuckle until he reaches the top rope as well. Steel Angel looks out at the crowd, all of whom are now standing as they begin to realize what is about to happen. Steel Angel blesses himself before pointing to the sky. Steel Angel then grabs Ethan Cage, puts Ethan Cage in position, then launches both himself and Ethan Cage off the top rope. Steel Angel and Ethan Cage go sailing through the air before Steel Angel brings Ethan Cage crashing down to the canvas, connecting a double front flip sitdown powerbomb from top rope

Rick- FINAL JUDGMENT!

Matt- NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Steel Angel drops down and quickly hooks both of Ethan Cage’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Steel Angel!

The ref leans down and goes to help Steel Angel to his feet when "Omen" by The Prodigy blasts out of the house PA system

Rick- Uh oh…

Matt- FUCK DEVLIN RAINE! IS Ethan Cage OK?!

Steel Angel quickly pulls himself up to his feet and walks over to the ring ropes, his gaze riveted on the entrance ramp and the stage. At the same time, the time keeper quickly leaps to his feet, grabs the IWF High Impact Championship title belt, and slides the title belt into the ring

Rick- Hahaha! It would seem like the time keeper is not anxious to have a repeat of last week

Matt- I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THAT! IS Ethan Cage OK, YES OR NO?!?!?!

As Steel Angel continues to stare up the entrance ramp at the stage, hotly anticipating the arrival of Devlin Raine, Devlin Raine suddenly leaps over the security barricade and slides into the ring. Devlin Raine sprints over to Steel Angel looking to club Steel Angel in the back of the head

Rick- It’s a trap!

Matt- PLEASE DEVLIN, DON’T HURT Ethan Cage!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE GET Ethan Cage OUT OF THE RING!!!!! WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN TRAINERS?!?!?!?!

Just as Devlin Raine looks like he is going to connect a vicious clothesline to the unprotected back of Steel Angel’s skull, Steel Angel suddenly drops down and grabs the top rope, causing Devlin Raine to topple over the top rope and land roughly on the outside of the ring

Rick- Well scouted by Steel Angel!

Matt- How did he see that one coming?!

Steel Angel quickly pulls himself up to his feet and looks down at Devlin Raine, who is lying outside of the ring. Steel Angel grabs the top rope and springs up to the top rope, landing in the seated position on the top rope. Steel Angel then launches himself backwards, executing a springboard Arabian Moonsault right onto Devlin Raine

Rick- Steel Angel flies high and takes down Devlin Raine!

Matt- Good! NOW SOMEONE CAN HELP Ethan Cage!!!!

AS Devlin Raine and Steel Angel lay in pain on the outside of the ring, inside of the ring, Ethan Cage is slowly Steel Angelrting to get to his feet. All of a sudden, “Real Niggas Come First” by Meek Mill blasts out of the house PA system and Gambino comes walking out from stage and begins to head down the entrance ramp

Rick- I…I think this is IWF’s newest signee, Gambino!

Matt- I don’t care who he is as long as he’s out here to help Ethan Cage!

Ethan Cage watches, supporting himself by leaning on the ropes on the far side of the ring, as Gambino climbs the ring steps and ducks into the ring. Gambino walks over to Ethan Cage and holds out his hand, offering to help Ethan Cage to the back.

Rick- Gambino is apparently out here to try and make friends and help Ethan Cage out

Matt- GOOD! This Gambino kid is obviously smart and knows not to…

As Ethan Cage looks down at Gambino’s outstretched hand suspiciously, Gambino suddenly leaps into the air. Gambino grabs the back of Ethan Cage’s skull and drives his knee right into Ethan Cage’s face, busting Ethan Cage open and causing Ethan Cage to collapse to the canvas

Rick- Ethan Cage has been busted wide open!

Matt- NNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU GAMBINO! FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Gambino drags Ethan Cage closer to one of the turnbuckles before leaping up to the top rope. Gambino looks down at Ethan Cage and leaps off the top turnbuckle, drilling Ethan Cage with a 630 splash

Rick- 630 splash!

Matt- GODANFUCKINGDAMNITCOCKSHITHORSEBALLS!!!!!

As Gambino pulls himself up to his feet, Ryan Apollos comes running down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Ryan Apollos immediately sprints across the ring and clotheslines Gambino over the top rope

Rick- Ryan Apollos to the rescue?

Matt- How come I get the feeling that Ryan Apollos is only going to cause more problems?!

Ryan Apollos whirls around and eyes Ethan Cage hungrily. Ryan Apollos quickly walks over to Ethan Cage, leans down, and drags Ethan Cage up to his feet. Ryan Apollos then winds Ethan Cage up and powers Ethan Cage down to the canvas, nailing Ethan Cage with a huge Silencer

Rick- Silencer by Ryan Apollos!

Matt- UGH! WHERE THE FUCK IS SECURITY?! THE NATIONAL GUARD?! THE FUCKING ARMY!!!!! SOMEONE GO HELP Ethan Cage, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Ryan Apollos gets to his feet and is immediately met by a flurry of punches from Gambino, who managed to climb back into the ring as Ryan Apollos hit Ethan Cage with the Silencer. Gambino and Ryan Apollos begin to trade punches as the time keeper frantically sounds the ring bell

Rick- Everything has broken down into chaos out here!

Matt- ARE YOU HAPPY ISABELLA LYA SANCHEZ?! YOU TOLD THESE GUYS TO MAKE AN IMPACT AND NOW Ethan Cage IS BLEEDING EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!

The crowd has come completely unglued as Ryan Apollos and Gambino continue to trade punches, the sound of the ring bell frantically screaming out from all around. Suddenly everything stops as the lights die out. The sound of fighting, the fans cheering, the time keeper’s bell ringing frantically…everything stops. An eerie silence hangs over the inside of the Rogers Arena

Rick- Uh…what happened…

Matt- You don’t think it’s Death-Angel do you…

Rick- Ssshhh…don’t say his name…he might hear you…

Suddenly, lightning falls from the rafters and hits the stage, causing massive jets of flames to erupt out of the sides of stage and all along the entrance ramp. A single spotlight shines down from overhead, highlighting a figure wearing a long black hooded robe and holding a massive scythe menacingly in his right hand

Rick- Who the fuck is that?

Matt- Kind of looks like The Grim Reaper…

The Grim Reaper figure walks in measured paces down the entrance ramp all the way down to the ring. The Grim Reaper figure then climbs the ringside steps and pauses when he reaches the top of the steps. Meanwhile, in the ring, Ryan Apollos and Gambino exchange nervous glances before both turning their attention to The Grim Reaper figure.

Rick- I think Ryan Apollos and Gambino are both a little intimidated right now

Matt- Well…as of right now… The Grim Reaper figure hasn’t hurt Ethan Cage yet…so as far as I’m concerned, he’s a good guy!

The Grim Reaper figure slowly removes his long cloak, revealing a black singlet and black combat boots. The Grim Reaper figure is also seen staring into the camera through the burning red eyes of a skull mask that covers his face and head. The Grim Reaper figure eyes Ryan Apollos and Gambino, his red eyes burning intensely. The Grim Reaper figure then limbs over the top rope and steps into the ring.

As soon as The Grim Reaper figure steps into the ring, Ryan Apollos and Gambino immediately charge towards The Grim Reaper figure. Gambino gets to The Grim Reaper figure figure…but The Grim Reaper figure quickly delivers a massive throat thrust that sends Gambino slamming down to the canvas, clutching at his throat desperately. As soon as Ryan Apollos gets close enough, The Grim Reaper figure immediately levels Ryan Apollos with a massive right hand. Ryan Apollos hits the canvas and springs back up, only to be met by a second overhand right by The Grim Reaper figure. Ryan Apollos hits the canvas and springs back up a third time…only for The Grim Reaper figure to immediately kick Ryan Apollos in the gut, doubling Ryan Apollos over.

The Grim Reaper figure then reaches out and grabs Ryan Apollos and hoists Ryan Apollos up in the Razors Edge position. The Grim Reaper figure then runs forward and launches Ryan Apollos over the top rope, connecting a Razors Edge, sending Ryan Apollos from the inside of the ring all the way to the ringside mats.

Rick- GOOD GOD!

Matt- Ryan Apollos just got sent for a ride!

The Grim Reaper figure quickly turns around and sees Gambino trying to crawl away from the ring. The Grim Reaper figure quickly walks over and stomps down on Gambino. The Grim Reaper figure then leans down and drags Gambino up to his feet. The Grim Reaper figure then kicks Gambino in the gut, doubling Gambino over. The Grim Reaper figure then lifts Gambino up in the Razors Edge position. Much like Ryan Apollos, The Grim Reaper figure then runs forward and launches Gambino out of the ring, this time sending Gambino over the top rope and landing roughly on top of the announcer’s table, which bows slightly but doesn’t break

Rick- TABLES OF STEEL FTW!

Matt- FTW!

The Grim Reaper figure then turns and slowly locks his gaze on Ethan Cage, who is slowly trying to get to his feet, blood pouring down his face. The Grim Reaper figure seems to nod as he slowly begins to approach Ethan Cage

Matt- NO! NOT Ethan Cage! GO THE FUCK AWAY CREEPY GRIM REAPER!

Rick- I guess it’s Ethan Cage’s time…

The Grim Reaper figure walks over to Ethan Cage and looks down at Ethan Cage for a moment, as if sizing Ethan Cage up and deciding Ethan Cage’s fate. After a moment, The Grim Reaper figure leans down and drags Ethan Cage up to his feet. Ethan Cage falters and collapses back to the ground though, so The Grim Reaper figure is forced to drag Ethan Cage over to the corner turnbuckle.

Rick- Oh God now what…

Matt- FUCKINGSHITCOCKBALLSSCROTUMSUCKINGASSBLASTER! SOMEONE SAVE Ethan Cage FOR FUCK’S SAKE!!!!

The Grim Reaper figure sits Ethan Cage up on the top turnbuckle, making sure Ethan Cage is stable, before turning his back to Ethan Cage and looking up at the rafters. Suddenly, two massive lightning bolts fall from the rafters and strike the middle of the ring, turning the middle of the ring into a massive hot burning hole of flames.

Rick- THAT GRIM REAPER GUY JUST SET THE RING ON FIRE WITH LIGHTNING!!!

Matt- WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY?!

The Grim Reaper figure then turns his attention back to Ethan Cage, who is slouched over on the top turnbuckle. The Grim Reaper figure grabs Ethan Cage and climbs up to the top rope, holding Ethan Cage in the Razor’s Edge position. The Grim Reaper figure surveys the burning hole of flames in the center of the ring for a moment before leaping off the top turnbuckle, driving both himself and Ethan Cage through the massive flaming hole in the center of the ring

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- HOLY SHIT IS RIGHT!!!!

Matt- DEAD! THEY ARE BOTH DEAD!!!!

As soon as both men disappear into the flame filled hole in the center of the ring, the lights in the arena go out, the only light coming from the massive flames that leap and curl in the darkness. A deep, terrifying voice is heard echoing from all around

“The end is neigh. Death has come to IWF…”

The show slowly fades to commercial

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns ABU_Camo_Flame_Resistant_Pants

Flame resistant pants…it might be too late for Ethan Cage, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late for you!

The show comes back from commercial to show Justin Kash, who is standing outside of a door with “Chairman of the IWF Board of Directors: Corey Casey” written on it

Justin Kash
Hello all you KASHY fans! It’s your boy, the KASHIEST man in pro wrestling, JUSTIN KASH, here live and on the scene if ya know what I mean here in IWF! Tryin’ my best to bring the KASHIEST interviews to ya’ll one KASH MONEY interview at a time! And right now, I’m here about to KASH in on Ethan Cage’s KASHY fall into the fire by trying to see what the man with the plan, Corey Casey, has to say about what just happened!

Justin Kash turns and knocks on the door. After a few moments, the door opens and Corey Casey walks out of the office. He takes one look at Justin Kash and immediately facepalms

Corey Casey
Facepalm what do you want Kash? I already told you…..Havoc is dead…so no, I won’t hire a dead guy to be on my roster

Justin Kash quickly shakes his head “no”

Justin Kash
Nah Casey dog…I’m not here about the KASHIEST champ to ever hoist a title…I’m here to get your thoughts on what just happened in the ring with the not so KASHY Ethan Cage and that weirdo dude in the skull mask!

Corey Casey
Well Kash…I witnessed what transpired out in the ring a few moments ago and I’d just like to say that I have officially called each and every member of the IWF Board of Directors and called a meeting that will take place on Wednesday in Boston. At that meeting, we will discuss what just transpired in the ring and decide on what avenue we’d like to pursue as it pertains to Pick Your Poison and the IWF Championship Briefcase Match

Corey Casey goes to turn and walk away, however Justin Kash reaches out and stops Corey Casey

Justin Kash
Thanks Casey! Now…about Havoc…

Corey Casey takes a step back into his office, grabs the door, and slams the door shut, effectively slamming Justin Kash’s fingers in the door. Justin Kash lets out a yelp of pain

Justin Kash
OUCH! MY KASH DIGITS!!!!

Justin Kash nurses his hurt fingers as the show fades to commercial

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns Tumblr_mcbgtaRDtQ1r91du3o1_500

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

“Empire” by Queensryche blasts out of the house PA system as Baron Tompson and Parker Wayde come walking out from backstage

Heather Thompson- Representing The Empire…Weighing in at a combined of 512 Pounds…Baron Tompson and Parker Wayde!

Rick- The Empire well represented here in this match tonight

Matt- You could say that…or you could call this match what it really is…

Rick- And what’s that?

Matt- A goddamn trap set up by Corey Casey as a way to kiss Alexander Remington’s ass

Rick- Oh…yeah…I suppose that makes sense too

Baron Tompson and Parker Wayde make their way down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring. Baron Tompson climbs the nearest turnbuckle and gazes coldly out at the fans while Parker Wayde slides into the ring and smirks as he stares at the camera, nodding his head confidently

Heather Thompson- And their opponents. Introducing first…

Suddenly the lights begin to fade, the beginning tones of "Uprising" by Muse beginning to play. Multi-colored lights begin to stream across the top of the stage, looking for the one whose music this belongs to. With a huge explosion of pyro, Alexander Remington stands at the top of the stage, the lights converging on his position as he cracks a smile at the fans who are either choosing to boo or cheer for him. Corey Casey walks out from backstage, trailing a half a pace behind Alexander Remington

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by the IWF Chairman of the Board of Directors, Corey Casey…From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 265 Pounds…Representing The Empire…Alexander Remington!

Rick- Corey Casey would do anything to make sure that Alexander Remington is kept happy

Matt- And can you blame him? Alexander Remington is a mega-star, supremely athletic, and has World Title aspirations! Alexander Remington is destined to be a big time star here in IWF

Rick- That might be…but sacrificing Griffin Hawkins simply because Griffin Hawkins happened to be in the ring when Alexander Remington re-agitated an old injury doesn’t seem like the best way to go about it…

Alexander Remington, with Corey Casey trailing behind, walks down to the ring. Alexander Remington jumps up onto the side apron, taking a look at the crowd before entering into the ring in between the top and middle rope. Corey Casey stays outside of the ring, clapping his hands and nodding approvingly

Heather Thompson- And his partner…

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, fans aren't expecting what’s to happen next. Suddenly a young man shows up on the Titantron with long blonde hair as "Kicking and Screaming" hits. Pyros go off after a huge BOOOOOM as the lights come back on. Griffin Hawkins walks from behind the ramp. He stops and raises both Devil horns in the air as the crowd goes wild. He walks down the aisle, fans cheering him as he slaps hands with a few fans.

Heather Thompson- From Windsor, Ontario, Canada…Weighing in at 226 Pounds…Griffin Hawkins!

Rick- You think that Griffin Hawkins knows what’s going to happen tonight?

Matt- Well…judging based solely on his two little tirades and incidents here tonight, I’d say that not only does Griffin Hawkins know what’s about to go down…but he is going to do his damndest to fuck up any and all carefully laid plans that The Empire might have for him!

Rick- Well Griffin Hawkins definitely needs to keep his head about him…he has every male member of The Empire either involved in this match or down at ringside except for Storming Raven and Jack Savage! But Storming Raven, that crazy bastard, could repel down from the rafters at any second!

He makes his way up the ring steps, soaking in the fan appreciation as he smiles at a few screaming female fans. He goes through the ropes and gets on the ropes, raising the devil horns in the air, pumping up the crowd. He gets down from the ring ropes and takes off his leather rocker jacket and goes out of the ring and looks over at the fans. He takes off his silver aviator sunglasses and puts them on a lucky young fan, patting him on the head. He makes his way back into the ring and relaxes on the ring ropes, awaiting the opening bell.

Alexander Remington ducks outside of the ring first, eyeing Griffin Hawkins with a cold gaze in his eye. Meanwhile, across the ring, Parker Wayde nods as Baron Tompson ducks outside of the ring. The ref looks at both Griffin Hawkins and Parker Wayde and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns Mainevent
Tag Team Match
The Empire [Baron Tompson and Parker Wayde] [vs.] Griffin Hawkins and Alexander Remington

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Parker Wayde and Griffin Hawkins lock up in the center of the ring. After a brief back and forth from both men, Parker Wayde quickly drops down and connects a hip toss on Griffin Hawkins. Griffin Hawkins rolls through the move and quickly springs up to his feet. The two men lock up again and Parker Wayde once again quickly gains the upper hand, lifting Griffin Hawkins up and taking Griffin Hawkins down with a belly to belly suplex. Parker Wayde quickly fights up to his feet and takes a few steps backwards, a cocky smirk on his face as Griffin Hawkins gets to his feet slowly

Rick- Parker Wayde with that all too familiar cocky smirk playing about his features

Matt- Parker Wayde must be feeling like he is sitting in the driver’s seat of this match here in the opening moments

Parker Wayde leans down and drags Griffin Hawkins up to his feet. However, Griffin Hawkins springs to life and takes Parker Wayde down with a fireman’s carry. Parker Wayde and Griffin Hawkins both manage to get to their feet at the same time. Griffin Hawkins quickly leaps into the air and connects a dropkick to the knee of Parker Wayde, sending Parker Wayde face first down into the canvas. Griffin Hawkins then turns and runs to the ropes on the other side of the ring, gaining momentum.

Griffin Hawkins comes running back at Parker Wayde just as Parker Wayde is starting to get up to his knees. As soon as he gets close enough, Griffin Hawkins leaps into the air and connects a shining wizard that sends Parker Wayde slamming skull first down into the canvas

Rick- Griffin Hawkins managing to turn the tide in this match!

Matt- Beautiful shot to the head there by Griffin Hawkins!

Griffin Hawkins turns and begins to make his way towards Alexander Remington, looking to make a tag. As soon as Griffin Hawkins gets close enough to make a tag though, Alexander Remington hops down off the ring apron and begins to talk with Corey Casey at ringside.

Rick- Oh come on now

Matt- Alexander Remington seems ready to hang Griffin Hawkins out to dry

Rick- The Empire truly poised to take down Griffin Hawkins it would seem…

Griffin Hawkins shakes his head in disgust as he stares down at Alexander Remington

Griffin Hawkins
PUSSY!

Griffin Hawkins turns around…right into a big boot from Parker Wayde that sends Griffin Hawkins slamming down to the canvas

Rick- Griffin Hawkins lost focus there….but we can’t really blame him

Matt- Griffin Hawkins should’ve seen this one coming…

Parker Wayde leans down and drags Griffin Hawkins up to his feet. Parker Wayde then Irish whips Griffin Hawkins into the corner turnbuckle. Parker Wayde sprints after Griffin Hawkins, looking to connect a running splash, but Griffin Hawkins manages to get his big boot up in time and connects a big boot right into Parker Wayde’s face. Parker Wayde stumbles backwards, turning his back to Griffin Hawkins who hops up on the second rope. Griffin Hawkins then leaps off the second rope, lands momentarily on Parker Wayde’s shoulders, and then rolls through, flipping Parker Wayde forward connecting a hurricanranna

Rick- Awesome move by Griffin Hawkins there!

Matt- This might be a trap match…but Griffin Hawkins won’t go down without a fight!

Griffin Hawkins gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Parker Wayde up to a vertical base. Griffin Hawkins then kicks Parker Wayde in the gut, doubling Parker Wayde over. Griffin Hawkins then Irish whips Parker Wayde right into his team’s corner. Griffin Hawkins points directly at Baron Tompson and motions or Baron Tompson to tag himself in

Rick- Griffin Hawkins is definitely hot under the collar!

Matt- Griffin Hawkins motioning that he wants some of Baron Tompson! Griffin Hawkins doesn’t want to wait until Sunday to get his hands around Baron Tompson’s neck!

Baron Tompson smirks…and then tags himself in. The crowd pops loudly as Baron Tompson enters the ring. Baron Tompson and Griffin Hawkins meet in the center of the ring, neither man backing down or showing any signs of weakness.

Rick- This crowd cheering on their hometown boy just as loudly as they can

Matt- This place is ready for a little sign of things to come…a spoiler of sorts for this coming Sunday at Pick Your Poison!

Baron Tompson is the first man to cock back and throw the first punch. Griffin Hawkins ducks under the blow and runs to the ring ropes. Griffin Hawkins hits the ropes and comes running back towards Baron Tompson. Griffin Hawkins ducks low, almost leaping into the air to hit a spear, but Baron Tompson leaps over Griffin Hawkins and Griffin Hawkins runs to the ring ropes on the opposite side of the ring. Griffin Hawkins this the ropes and rebounds, coming sprinting straight back towards Baron Tompson. At the last second, Baron Tompson reaches down and grabs Griffin Hawkins, lifting Griffin Hawkins up and powering Griffin Hawkins down to the canvas with a powerslam

Rick- Massive power move there by Baron Tompson

Matt- Baron Tompson is not someone you want on your bad side, that’s for damn sure

Baron Tompson gets to his feet and sees Alexander Remington standing next to Corey Casey, clapping his hands and nodding his head, an approving look on his face. Baron Tompson seethes as he stares at Alexander Remington for a moment before turning his attention back to Griffin Hawkins

Rick- Did you see that?

Matt- I did…and I’m not surprised. Alexander Remington made it very well known this week that there is some unfinished business between himself and Baron Tompson

Rick- A fact I’m sure Griffin Hawkins can use to his advantage!

Baron Tompson turns around…and immediately finds himself staring at the oncoming Griffin Hawkins. Griffin Hawkins lands on Baron Tompson’s shoulders and brings Baron Tompson down to the canvas with a quick hurricanranna. The force of the huricanranna causes Baron Tompson to roll forward and land slouching with his arms draped on the second turnbuckle and his back facing the ring. Griffin Hawkins quickly leaps to his feet and sprints across the ring. As soon as Griffin Hawkins gets close enough, Griffin Hawkins leaps into the air and connects a dropkick to the back of Baron Tompson

Rick- Nasty dropkick there by Griffin Hawkins!

Matt- Look at this! A pin attempt!

Griffin Hawkins drags Baron Tompson out of the corner and drops down, hooking Baron Tompson’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

Alexander Remington suddenly moves like chain lightning on the outside of the ring. Before the ref’s hand could come down for 2, Alexander Remington reaches into the ring, grabs the ref’s foot, and pulls the ref outside of the ring.

Rick- Alexander Remington breaking up Griffin’s pinfall attempt!

Matt- Alexander Remington showing his true colors here…and he bleeds Empire Red it would seem!

Griffin Hawkins gets to his feet, shaking his head, disappointment clearly visible in his eyes, as he looks down at Alexander Remington, who is smirking proudly

Griffin Hawkins
I expected more from you

Griffin Hawkins turns his attention back to Baron Tompson, who is slowly starting to get to his feet. Griffin Hawkins leans down and drags Baron Tompson to his feet. Griffin Hawkins kicks Baron Tompson in the gut, doubling Baron Tompson over. Griffin Hawkins then turns and runs to the ring ropes. Griffin Hawkins hits the ropes and comes running back towards Baron Tompson. As soon as he gets close enough, Griffin Hawkins leaps into the air, landing on Baron Tompson’s back. Griffin Hawkins goes to lock his legs underneath Baron Tompson’s armpits, but Baron Tompson manages to wriggle free and position Griffin Hawkins’s legs by Baron Tompson’s ears. Baron Tompson then stands up and slams Griffin Hawkins forward, connecting an Alabama Slam on Griffin Hawkins

Rick- Nice counter there by Baron Tompson

Matt- This match has got to be wearing Griffin Hawkins out, especially given the type of offense that Griffin Hawkins has been executing!

The ref manages to get to his feet and slides into the ring. The ref looks at Griffin Hawkins and Baron Tompson, both of whom are down, and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Griffin Hawkins and Baron Tompson both start to get to their feet

-5-

-6-

Baron Tompson is the first one to regain a standing position. Baron Tompson rushes at Griffin Hawkins and drives Griffin Hawkins, who was just starting to get to his feet, out of the ring. Parker Wayde drops down off the ring apron, causing the ref to turn his back on Griffin Hawkins outside the ring and begin to fight with Parker Wayde about returning to the ring apron. Meanwhile, outside of the ring, Corey Casey stomps down on Griffin Hawkins a few times before leaning down and rolling Griffin Hawkins back into the ring

Rick- And as if the three members of The Empire INSIDE of the ring weren’t bad enough…

Matt- Corey Casey just letting Griffin Hawkins know that he’s there is all!

Baron Tompson walks over to Griffin Hawkins, leans down, and drags Griffin Hawkins up to his feet. Baron Tompson then kicks Griffin Hawkins in the gut, doubling Griffin Hawkins over. Baron Tompson then hooks Griffin Hawkins’s head, grabs a handful of Griffin Hawkins’s tights, and leaps into the air, causing both men to go airborne, before Baron Tompson and Griffin Hawkins come crashing down with Baron Tompson spiking Griffin Hawkins’s skull right into the canvas with an impailer DDT

Rick- An absolutely sickening DDT there by Baron Tompson

Matt- Baron Tompson might’ve just knocked Griffin Hawkins out of this match for good!

Baron Tompson drops down as Parker Wayde hops up onto the ring apron, causing the ref to turn around and see Baron Tompson, who is pinning Griffin Hawkins. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2…

Griffin Hawkins manages to kick out

Rick- Only two!

Matt- Somehow, Griffin Hawkins manages to kick out!

Baron Tompson gets to his feet and looks down at Griffin Hawkins. Baron Tompson then turns and motions for Parker Wayde to enter the ring. Parker Wayde hops over the ring apron as Baron Tompson leans down and drags Griffin Hawkins up to his feet. Baron Tompson sends Griffin Hawkins running to the ring ropes on the far side of the ring. Griffin Hawkins hits the ropes and comes running back towards Baron Tompson. At the last second, Baron Tompson leans down and lifts Griffin Hawkins up in the flapjack position. As Griffin Hawkins comes down, Parker Wayde leaps into the air, hooking Griffin Hawkins’s head. The members of The Empire level Griffin Hawkins with a 3D

Rick- As much as I hate to admit it, that was some nice team work there by the members of The Empire

Matt- And now The Empire is firmly in the driver’s seat

Baron Tompson leans down and hooks both of Griffin Hawkins’s legs…but the ref first has to shoo Parker Wayde from the ring before dropping down to count

-1-

-2-

-3…

Griffin Hawkins manages to kick out

Rick- Another kick out by Griffin Hawkins

Matt- Yeah…but was that the smartest thing for Griffin Hawkins to do at this point? Maybe Griffin Hawkins should just allow himself to be pinned so that way he can avoid burning himself out before Pick Your Poison

Rick- Griffin Hawkins willingly giving up? That doesn’t sound like something Griffin would do at all!

Baron Tompson gets to his feet, frustration clearly evident on his face. Baron Tompson turns around and sees that Parker Wayde is calling for the tag. Baron Tompson walks over and tags in Parker Wayde, who quickly leaps over the top rope and sprints over to Griffin Hawkins. Parker Wayde leans down and drags Griffin Hawkins up to his feet. Parker Wayde smirks and leaps into the air, looking to hit the Paydirt. However, Griffin Hawkins manages to shove Parker Wayde off of him, causing Parker Wayde to crash and burn into the canvas. Parker Wayde immediately gets to his feet…and is immediately met with a swift superkick that catches him right underneath the jaw and sends him crashing down to the canvas

Rick- SHOT IN THE DARK!

Matt- But will it be enough?!

Griffin Hawkins drops down and goes for the pin as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Baron Tompson suddenly comes flying across the ring and leaps into the air, looking to connect a flying double axe handle to the back of Griffin Hawkins’s exposed skull. However, Baron Tompson over shoots his target and, instead, drops the double axe handle across the back of the ref’s neck, causing the ref to crumple into a heap before he can lift his hand to count 3

Rick- Baron Tompson takes out the ref!

Matt- It’s chaos time, baby! No official?! NO RULES!

Baron Tompson gets to his feet and looks outside of the ring at Corey Casey and Alexander Remington

Baron Tompson
Get the gas can and the lighter!

Corey Casey and Alexander Remington nod before sprinting around the ring, looking underneath the ring for a can of gas and a lighter. Meanwhile, in the ring, Baron Tompson turns and walks over to Griffin Hawkins, who has rolled off of Parker Wayde and is sprawled across the canvas. Baron Tompson leans down and drags Griffin Hawkins up to his feet. Baron Tompson then kicks Griffin Hawkins in the gut, doubling Griffin Hawkins over. Baron Tompson then grabs Griffin Hawkins, lifts Griffin Hawkins up, and spikes Griffin Hawkins down with a Blazing Perfection

Rick- Blazing Perfection!

Matt- The numbers game finally catching up to Griffin Hawkins!

Corey Casey looks in the ring at Baron Tompson and points to the back. Corey Casey turns and sprints up the entrance ramp and disappears backstage

Rick- I guess CC forgot the gas

Matt- Either that or he’s going to get the victory champagne

As soon as Corey Casey disappears backstage, Alexander Remington’s head pops up, a mischievous smile on his face. Alexander Remington stands up fully and you can see that he is wielding a steel chair. Alexander Remington slides into the ring as Baron Tompson slowly gets to his feet.

Rick- Alexander Remington looking like he’s ready to cause some chaos with that steel chair

Matt- And not the good, fun kind of chaos either…

Alexander Remington walks over to Baron Tompson and spins Baron Tompson around. Baron Tompson whirls around and instinctively lifts his arms up to defend his head. However Alexander Remington sighs and points down at Griffin Hawkins before pointing at Baron Tompson to lift Griffin Hawkins up

Rick- HAHA! Baron Tompson thought Alexander Remington was going to hit him with the chair!

Matt- Silly Baron Tompson…you guys are on the same team!

Baron Tompson leans down and drags Griffin Hawkins up, holding Griffin Hawkins’s arms up. Alexander Remington looks down at Griffin Hawkins and slides the chair underneath Griffin Hawkins’s chin, forcing Griffin Hawkins’s head to tilt back so Alexander Remington can look into his eyes

Alexander Remington
This is what I think of Hawkington

Alexander Remington cocks the chair back….and blasts Baron Tompson right in the skull with it! The audience erupts into a shower of cheers

“THANK YOU ALEX!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THANK YOU ALEX!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick- WHAT?!

Matt- Alexander Remington JUST BETRAYED THE EMPIRE!

Alexander Remington walks over to Parker Wayde, leans down, and drags Parker Wayde up to his feet. Alexander Remington kicks Parker Wayde in the gut, doubling Parker Wayde over. Alexander Remington then levels Parker Wayde with a Cashflow, driving Parker Wayde down to the canvas

Rick- Cashflow!

Matt- The roof of this place just blew the fuck off!

Alexander Remington leans down and drags Griffin Hawkins on top of Parker Wayde, then grabs the steel chair and throws it out of the ring. Alexander Remington then grabs the ref and slaps him a few times

Alexander Remington
Wakey, wakey

The ref finally comes to and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here are your winners…Hawkington!

Alexander Remington leans down and helps Griffin Hawkins up to his feet, ducking underneath Griffin Hawkins’s armpit to help Griffin Hawkins up. All of a sudden the camera pans over to show Corey Casey, who is standing at the top of the entrance ramp, a shocked look etched into his features.

Rick- Corey Casey can’t believe what he’s seeing!

Matt- His best friend betrayed him and The Empire!

Alexander Remington and Griffin Hawkins smile and enjoy celebrating with the fans while Corey Casey looks on in silence. The fans all cheer and chant loudly as the show begins to fade to darkness, the sounds of the chanting echoing as the screen goes black

“HAWKINGTON!”
“HAWKINGTON!”
“HAWKINGTON!”

Copyright Insurgency Wrestling Federation

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns   Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds LVIII- Poisonous Returns
Page 1 of 1