Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury   Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:59 am

RP here.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury   Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Sean Libby: BAM!

-Sean Libby is seen jumping forward touching his feet as he's in the air and landing on his feet and hopping around-

Sean Libby: How's it going people around the world its me, you know me, you love me its Sean Libby, and happy holidays to you. I hope you had a good turkey...Or turdunken, or chicken, and speaking of chicken! How about last week huh? That Jack Savage couldn't stand toe to toe with the crazy Libby! He had to run after that guy who I was with, Phil something...Meh who cares?

-Sean spins and stops then points to the camera-

Sean Libby: It was what was going on in that ring, that was the counted. See its all this thing I like to call...

-Sean turns to his right and a ding noise is heard as a neon sign suddenly appears that says "LIBBEH EFFECT"-

Sean Libby: Libbeh effect. See what happens is, people start to see the realization of their shitty ways and I give them personality! Even though Chuckles passed away, God rest his soul, Phil saw the error of his ways and now hes just that Uprising Champion guy that is now...Well gonna rise up. The same with this guy Gordon, I heard hes thinking bout leaving them Empire doucebags and being like the rest of us! One moment.

-Sean turns and touches his sign and it vanishes and then spins around again as the camera shows his full body again-

Sean Libby: Lets move away from these stable talks and lets talk about this Gordon guy. Hes a fine kid. Lotta spunk, but he doesn't see things the Libbeh way. He lacks his coolness! He pays no attention to the folks at home! He doesn't even look at you say hes better!

-Sean takes off his glasses-

Sean Libby: Well Crazy Libby is gonna fix all that! See at Pick Your Poison, a PPV that I remember beating a man in a Last Man Standing match! This year, I am right at the beginning, and we got a Falls count anywhere match, Four Corners match, and my personal favorite, Fans Bring Weapons match! Oh yes, you fans are some sick individuals who bring some crazy shit! Maybe you'll give me your buddy's crutch whose sitting at home. Or maybe your chair? I don't know, give Libbeh what you got!

-Sean puts his glasses back on-

Sean Libby: As for you Mr.Gordon, when we step in the ring again this time, I'll be the one getting the one, two, three when you see Crazy Libby come at you at PYP. I won't be stopping, and I hope you'll bring it on! Till then buddy... I gotta party with hotties. This is Crazy Libby, signing off.

-Sean smiles as the camera goes black-

Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury   Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 pm

The scene opens in a patients room in a hospital. Gordon Fury is sitting on the bed, still in his ring gear, and he doesn't look happy. He looks up at a plain white analogue clock on the wall, before looking at the door to the room.

Gordon Fury: This is bullshit. I shouldn't be here.

After Gordon's match on Battlegrounds, trainers demanded Gordon check into the local hospital to check for any brain trauma after being buried in a pile of chairs. Well any brain trauma that didn't already exist anyway. After a minute the door swings open and a male doctor is his 30's walks in holding a clip board.

Doctor: Mr. Lowe I presume?

Gordon Fury: Uh huh.

Doctor: Doctor Jenkins, nice to meet you.

Gordon is in no mood for this, but finds no need to take it out on the doctor. When he extends his hand, Gordon gives it a firm shake.

Gordon Fury: Likewise Jenks. So what is the verdict?

Doctor: I have just come to check some details. So you have been booked in here by request of your company...

Gordon Fury: Yep

Doctor: And it is to check for possible blunt force trauma...

Gordon Fury: Correct.

Doctor: Because you had a pile of steel chairs thrown on top of you.

Gordon Fury: That pretty much sums it up Doc. So when can I get out of here?

Doctor: As soon as I leave this room. Your brain activity seems normal, nothing out of the ordinary.

Gordon is obviously not surprised by this, and fights hard to resist the urge to make a smart arse comment.

Gordon Fury: Good to here Doc.

Doctor: Although one more question if you don't mind?

Gordon lets out a sigh, but one question couldn't hurt.

Gordon Fury: ...Sure.

Doctor: How did you get covered in a pile of steel chairs?

A grin crosses Gordon's face.

Gordon Fury: It is because someone encouraged the fans to Doc. I don't blame them, I mean I would have probably done it myself if it was me, but this sort of act is a recurring thing for the man who encouraged them. His name is Sean Libby. Now why would this man do something like this you may ask? Could be for a number of reasons. Could be because he is “Crazy”, or some bullshit like that. Could be because he wants to make a statement. My thoughts on it however are quite different, however that is for another time.

Doctor: Fair enough. Well thank you for your time Mr. Lowe.

Gordon Fury: Cheers Doc, have a good one.

Gordon gets off the bed and follows the Doctor out of the room before the scene fades to black.
------------------------------------------

The scene opens up in what looks like a barren plain. Gordon Fury is standing in the centre of it in his ring gear.

Gordon Fury: Once upon a time, one hell of a battle raged here. A battle that was fought, won, and lost, by men who were willing to fight for what they believed in. There was no room for cowardice. Cowards were the people that would have lay dead on these fields. Sean, I believe that you would have been one of these people. Sean “Coward” Libby, has more of a ring to it in my opinion. You see Sean, for wanting to fight me, you have sure done a hell of a job at trying to avoid me. I mean you attack me for no reason after my match, and then again last week, before getting the fans to drown me in a sea of chairs. I know the truth Sean. You don't want to fight me at full strength. You want to weaken me, to try and get any advantage you can going into Pick Your Poison. Well guess what bud, I am good to go. I am ready to go to war. I am ready to cross the fields of battle and put you in the ground. I am ready to do whatever it takes to win. I hope for once that you decide to fight me like a man Sean. If not, then prepare to just be another casualty of war.

It's time for you to face the fury...

...mate.

Gordon turns his back and walks away as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury   Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:59 pm

-Sean Libby is spinning around backstage and is suddenly stopped by a interviewer-

Interviewer: Uh excuse me uh, Sean?

Sean Libby: Yeah man? Whats up Kenny?

Interviewer: I just uh... Wanna get your views on your match facing Gordon Fury one on one since your return?

Sean Libby: Let the Libby break it down for you Kenny my boy, The Libbeh's gonna go out and hes gonna show all why he came back! Gordon's just a guy whose in my way to rid IWF of the Empire, but whatever match we got coming up it'll be a big one but in the end my friend, The Libbeh be the winner and he will be getting the One, Two, Three!

Interviewer: But uh-

Sean Libby: No time! Gotta go Ken! See ya later!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury   Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury
Page 1 of 1