Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion   Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:35 am

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting.

Matt - Tonight we have an amazing show lined up for you! Not only in the main event tonight do we have Jack Savage versus Alexander Remington but we’ve got much more action on this weeks Battlegrounds.

Rick - Remington has the odds stacked against him in tonight’s main event. I can’t wait to get things going.

Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of music.

“How did it come to this?
A bitter taste is all I’m left with
I’m losing all of my patience.”

“GNF” by Like Moths to Flames blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole. Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs.

“I just can't bring myself
To care about you
You're somebody else now
I'll make it through to live another day
Don't tell me I'm wrong
You don't know what you have 'til it's gone.”

The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena. Just when the music DROPS extra fucking HEAVY and the chorus smashes through the crowd boos loudly.

“I don't give a fuck
About the way you're feeling
Your mind is dead and empty
There's nothing I can do
Who will you be when the world gives up on you?”

Axle Vengeance rips through the curtain...he stands on stage before he looks left and right and stalks down to the ring in a VERY confident manner. He stares into the distance. The fans in the front row reach out and touch Axle until he slides under the bottom rope. The flashing bulbs of cameras surround and overtake the ring as Axle Vengeance rises up from the mat and climbs up on the ring ropes, balancing on the center of the middle rope. Facing the hard camera, Axle pounds his chest like a BEAST. Hopping down off the rope he demands a microphone from the ring announcer.

Matt - Oh great here we go…

Rick - Shut your mouth the GREATEST is about to speak.

“Fuck you Axle!”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*
“Fuck you Axle!”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*
“Fuck you Axle!”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*
“Fuck you Axle!”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*

Rick - Disrespectful SWINE!

Matt - If Axle can come out here and speak his mind so can the fans.

As Vengeance walks around the ring he chuckles while the fans attempt to bring him down with their chant. It didn’t faze him as he’s heard the chants all too many times throughout his storied career.

Axle Vengeance
Thank you SHITSBURG! You know you can boo me you can say FUCK me or throw your garbage in the ring but just remember when you do that you’re simply playing into my hand. I don’t wish for your cheers or wish to be loved by you. I’m not Alexander Remington vying for your admiration, I’m not Sean Libby doing a stupid song and dance beginning to be noticed, and I most certainly am not Stygian a man who is nothing more than a false prophet. I’m Axle Vengeance…I’m the MOTHER FUCKING GREATEST. You can love me or you can hate me but at the end of the day you’ll all learn to RESPECT me.

Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion AVsegBanner1

Axle Vengeance
There isn’t a SINGLE SOUL in this company that I can’t defeat. At Rising Monarchy I face off against Alexander Remington. The match is set and everything has been finalized. My only requirement when I joined The Empire was that I would get Alexander Remington in the ring. The day has come and Corey Casey’s promises have proven to be genuine. So while Remington can chastise me all he wants for siding with Corey Casey the fact remains I get what I want…I get to face Remington and I get to DESTROY any form of a legacy he’s been attempting to establish here in IWF. Jealousy seeps through his veins and the look of terror has been plaguing his face ever since the match was set in stone. He knows just as much as you know that I will be the next IWF Champion.

“We want Remi!”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*
“We want Remi!”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*
“We want Remi!”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*
“We want Remi!”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*

Axle Vengeance
It doesn’t surprise me. How can you cheer for a man that claims to be the best but has yet to PROVE he’s the best? He’s done nothing to warrant such a title. Beating Parker Wayde, a joke in it’s own right. I would dismantle Parker Wayde in vicious fashion with EASE just as he did. The thing is that Stygian needed to step back and re-evalute his position in the company. Parker Wayde stepped up and became what we like to call a “transitionary” champion. Nothing more, nothing less. I’ve never seen the appeal in a guy like Parker Wayde and apparently no one in the back does either.

“PARKER, PARKER, PARKER”
“PARKER, PARKER, PARKER”
“PARKER, PARKER, PARKER”
“PARKER, PARKER, PARKER”

Axle Vengeance
How fitting an average crowd cheering on an average champion. FUCK Parker Wayde. You can cheer all you want Parker is at home licking his wounds. Get well soon Parker we miss you around here. Hopefully you’ll come back soon so I can outshine you. Corey Casey picked me to be a LEADER and he made the best draft pick of his lifetime. The Empire holds strong as long as I’m around. I’ve always been the best and I’ve always set the benchmark wherever I’ve been. The IWF is no different. I’ve proven to the world that Brandon Macdonald was nothing short of a JOKE and a pathetic excuse for a human being. Fuck him. I’d run through any self-proclaimed legend in this company. He didn’t belong in the ring with someone of my stature and no one does. When you face me you walk in the land of the giants…fee-fi-fo-fum I smell the blood, oh the blood, oh the blood, oh the massacre…Now bow before your KING, the mother FUCKING greatest, the pinnacle of this company, and soon to be IWF Champion AXLE VENGEANCE!

Dropping the microphone Vengeance stands tall in the center of the ring pounding his chest like a BEAST. GNF rips through the PA system of the arena as his lip is turned up with a smug look on his face. Vengeance was prepared to take on anyone and everyone. If the crowd jumped the barricades he’d lay them out too. Sliding out of the ring he walks by a fan grabbing their Remington sign ripping it and spitting on it before walking back up the ramp.

Matt - Vengeance came out here and meant business.

Rick - I agree with everything he has to say…everything.

Matt - You would, you would.

The camera fades to the new Battle Grounds logo

Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion BattleGroundsLogo_zpsb8bf374c
LIVE from the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

The show reopens with fireworks erupting from the stage as we get a quick glance at our fans in attendence, the camera pans over to Rick and Matt on commentary.

Rick - Well let me just say this a fine time to be Axle right now!

Matt - Kissing up to Corey as usual.

Rick - Much like you kissed up to Ethan Cage?

Matt - HEY! He was me BBF ok? Don't talk about him around me!

Rick - BBF?

Matt - I need more weed Sad.

Rick - Well anyway we have a stacked card and alot of matches to go through so let's get to it.

Camera pans over to Heather for the first match of the evening.

Heather Thompson - The following contest is set for one fall!

"Evacuation Code Deciphered" Blasts onto the P.A. system when Figgy appears from behind the entrance curtain. He looks left to right then over his back, hoping the FBI isn't following him

Heather Thompson - Making his way to the ring...

Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans

Finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd

Heather Thompson - He weighs in tonight at 235 pounds and hails from Kansas City, Missouri.

Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air

Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about

Heather Thompson - He is the "Next Conspiracy" JACOB FIIIGINNNNS

Hopping off he lands in the center of the ring, boucing on his feet while awaiting the bell

Rick - Jacob ready for action.

Matt - Well last week didn't go so well for him, let's see how he fares against Trolly.

Blind starts up as the light flash in time with the music, pyro goes off as the are you ready hits....the words FRANCHISE flashes across the screen as John Tolly makes his way down to the ring, he sneers at the crowd as he saunters down the ramp. As he slides into the ring before poseing in the ring

Heather Thompson - And from Champaign weighing 240 pounds, John trolly!

Rick - John has yet to find that next gear to be successful in this company.

Matt - He's gotta get something together, a win here will really help him in the long run.

Ref checks on both men before calling for the bell.

Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion Match
Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Jacob Figgins and John Tolly lock up as Tolly reverse the lock up into a rear wrist lock gaining control of the match up before Figgins quickly grabs his neck hitting a snapmare on Tolly. As Tolly hops up the two men stare each other down pacing about the ring. Tolly lunges trying to go for Figgins leg but Figgins quickly snaps his leg kicking Tolly under the chin sending him stumbling back against the ropes.

Rick - They’re firing on all cylinders here TONIGHT!

Matt - I’m less than enthused so far.

Figgins grabs Tolly’s right hand whipping him against the ropes across the ring. Tolly bounces back off of them charging towards Figgins. Figgins takes a shot going for a missile drop kick however Tolly power slides underneath Figgins. As Figgins crashes hard to the mat Tolly smiles slowly lifting him up by his hair waving his finger.

Rick - Tolly says NOT so fast Figgins.

Signaling to the crowd Tolly executes a perfect swinging neck breaker on Figgins and makes the cover as the ref initiates the count.

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT!

Matt - Tolly is gonna have to do more than that to win this match against Jacob Figgins.

Rick - Last week Damien Drake obliterated Jacob Figgins and I don’t think he wants that same result tonight.

With the kickout by Figgins Tolly gets him back to his feet once more hitting him with right hooks backing him up against the turnbuckle. Tolly climbs atop the turnbuckle punching Figgins in the head counting off after every shot the crowd chanting along with him.

“1”
“2”
“3”
“4”
“5”
“6”
“7”
“8”

As Tolly goes for the ninth punch Figgins gets a sudden burst of energy clasping his hands underneath Tolly grabbing a hold of him and running straight forward before drilling him into the mat with a vicious high impact spine buster. Hooking the leg Figgins goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

KICK OUT!

Matt - He almost had him there.

Rick - Close call for John Tolly.

Figgins on one knee takes a few breaths before deciding he’s had enough. He lifts up Tolly on his shoulders.

Matt - Looks like Fig is going for his infamous Crisis Averted maneuver!

Rick - He hits this and its lights out TOLLY!

Figgins goes to finish it off but Tolly somehow slips out and goes for the Champagne Dream.

Matt - CHAMPAGNE DREAMS!

Tolly almost connects but Figgins somehow slips out of Tolly’s finisher. As Tolly turns back around to face Figgins he’s decapitated by Jacob Figgins delivering a SICK lariat right into Tolly’s throat. Folded up and bent out of shape Tolly looks lifeless as Figgins lifts him up once more.

Matt - That clothesline was just SICK.

Rick - My God man what ferocity. This one is about to be over.

Figgins holds onto Tolly this time and delivers the Crisis Averted. Hooking the leg of John Tolly.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner….JACOB FIGGINS!

Matt - It appears as though Jacob Figgins shook off the beating he received from Damien Drake and pressed onwards tonight with a victory.

Rick - Jacob Figgins looked impressive defeating one half of the former tag team America’s Most Hated.
[

Jacob posses for the fans a bit before we take out first break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion   Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:19 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion Celebrity-pictures-jensen-ackles-cat-bath
Why you never let Baron take care of your animals.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We return back to sound of "America" by Deuce as Baron Tomson arrives in his new style jacket with red, white and blue flames all around and the word "Blaze" in fiery red letters on the back. The crowd gives a mix reaction though some seem to be cheering him and the other side dosent know what to make of him. Regardless Baron dosen't seem to mind and slides into the ring and snatches the mic from Heather as he looks on ahead.

Rick - And we have the return of Baron Tomson.

Matt - Love the jacket he's wearing, wondering what he has to say.

Baron Tomson
Well well well.......I'm back and already people are buzzing. I'm sure none of you were expecting me to do what I did in my match against Griff a few weeks back eh?

The crowd cheers while the other half is still uncertain.

Rick - That's something I didn't think I see, people cheering for Baron.

Matt - Well he showed a extreamly rare sense of sportsmanship at New Year's Evil. I didn't think he was capable of respect.

Baron Tomson
Griff's earned it, I've never had a man push me above and beyond since my TEW days and that was an old rival of mine......heh. Anyways I took some time off to patch a few personal issues and heal some nagging injuries but you'll be happy to know that I'm fired up and ready to go back to where I should have been in the first place: Back to singles competition.

Mixed reaction from the crowd.

Baron Tomson
See I began to notice Corey and his use of third party people like the folks from UECW Jack and people like Axle. I was part of ASWF before they brought me in so I was also part of the exchange. When they recruited me, I was to be the backbone of the group but found out to be more trouble than it was worth! I mean shit, half of the guys in that Empire locker room coulden't even lace their own boots let alone carry out a simple task! I had to hold their hands and as a result, instead of being the suppose enforcer I became the nanny babysitting a bunch of losers! I lost focus, I wasen't winning matches like I should, I'm not making excuses but I just now began to see what Griff was trying to tell me: I wasen't being myself and by the time I found that out, I decided that if I wanted to sever my ties with the Empire, I would do it in style!

A more possitive reaction from the crowd.

Baron Tomson
So I added the stipulation that if I lost to Griff, I would leave the group. To be completly honest, I wanted him to beat me, but I wasen't going to just roll over and die! Naw I made him fight for it, and happy to be back on the hunt, I get to be the lone wolf like I've always wanted to be! From now on I answer to no one but myself! The Raging Inferno is back in bus-

Suddenly Philip's theme plays which cuts Baron off as Philip makes his way to the ring with a smug look on his face.

Rick - Wonder what Philip is here for?

Matt - Nothing good I can say.

Philip produces a mic and smiles a bit before speaking.

Philip Joseph
Nice speech there Blaze, you always had me fooled into buying that kind of bull shit! Fact is Baron you were never part of the Empire to begin with! A self serving loser loser like you could never succeed because you coulden't hack it when the pressure got too much. Let's just face it Baron, you were never qualified to be part of the Empire.

Baron gives a annoyed frown which is twisted into a sneering smile.

Baron Tomson
Not qualified huh? You're one to talk you spineless back stabbing paracite! Corey gave you a shot at glory and how do you repay him? By jumping ship and joining Chuck's little entourage, only for you tuck tail once Corey brought the hammer down on his skull! Since then you were hiding in the shadows and only by bending the knee and kissing his boot that he allowed you back into good graces. I didn't have to do any of that Philip, all I did was meet his hot secratary and signed my name on the dottted line.

Philip Joseph
For all the good that it did you! You forget that unlike you, I'm was a champion, the Uprising Champion to be exact! I've defended my belt against the likes of Jack Savage while you were acting as Griff's little whipping boy!

He frowns some more but then laughs a little as he brings his mic back to his lips.

Baron Tomson
Least I never needed help to beat my foes Philip, keep in mind I had to hold your hand against John Trolly, a man you should have been able to beat with no problems. Also Philip, I can say this much: I didn't lose to some crazy kid like Sean Libby!

The crowd "ooohhhhs" at the mention of that and Philip has a look of anger on his face at being reminded of that. He shrugs it off and gets in Baron's face.

Philip Joseph
Yeah well Baron, you'll be happy to know that Corey has given me a very special...............order! That order.........is to destroy you!

He winds up and attempts to deck Baron with the mic in his hand but Baron intercepts it and responds with a right to the kisser. Both men drop their mics and slug it out while an army of officals move in to break them up. Takes about a dozen or so men to seperate the two as we take a break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We return to Heather for the next match.

Heather Thompson - The following contest is set for one fall!

“I’m a mess
That's the best way to describe it
Having no time to myself is the only way I can fight it
When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror
Don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer.”

Alex exploded out from behind the curtain arms swung out wide to his sides, a cocky grin spread across his face. His head bobbing slightly with a slight bounce as he takes a few slow dramatic steps forward, his arms slowly lowering to himself, the grin slowly fading into a smug look upon his face. Placing his hands on his hips he stood at the top of the ramp, and gazed over the popping crowd, the boos and remarks towards him causing a cocky anger to blaze across his eyes.

“I miss your family and I miss all our friends
If you had it to do over would you do it over again,
Cause I would, this meant something more to me
There's a hole in my heart where you used to be
I still wish you the best of luck, baby
And don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldn't forget you if I tried”

Raven would jog into the face of the crowd on the left side of the ramp, snarling and growling into the faces of the crowd, slapping hands down and back, and allowing saliva to spew from his mouth, spittle flying from his mouth as nods his head up and down roughly, bouncing as he goes down the length of the left side of the aisle, running over to right side and doing the same, before collapsing down onto his knees in the middle of the ramp, stretching his arms to the roof.

“You killed what was left of the good in me
I'm tired so let me be broken
Look down at the mess that's in front of me
No other words need be spoken
And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of our past mistakes held inside
I’ll live with regret for my whole life”

Alex clutched at his chest and flicked his head back. He then moved to place his hands on his head, rubbing the back of skull over and over, breathing out heavily, his chest raising and dropping with each heavy exaggerated breath. As soon as the word ‘no’ escapes the speakers he thrusts himself onto his feet and sprints at the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring, rolling up onto his feet, swinging his arms out to the side. The cocky, angry grin spreads across his lips.

“I confess that I brought this all on myself
Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else
When you're gone, it's like a whole part of me’s missing
So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that you're listening
I tried to make us a life here
But our foundation was built on sand
No time to run until the damage was done
And I’ve never had the upper hand”

Raven would leap up onto the top right turnbuckle and looking over the crowd, grinning brightly shaking his head a little. Falling off the turnbuckle he bounced on his feet a few times as the music begins to fade away.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Salem, Oregon weighing at 189.2 pounds Alexander Raven!

Rick - Raven back in action.

Matt - Let's see if he can get back into his winning ways.

Lights go low as Surfacing begins to play throughout the arena. Spotlights begin to circle throughout the arena.

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

The lights all point to the entrance as Damien walks out onto the ramp. He stops at the top of ramp looks out at the crowd, pounds both hands simultaneously on his chest twice then raises both into the air.

He makes his way to the ring, eyes focused on the mat. He slides under the ropes and make his way to the corner, waiting on his opponent to arrive.

Heather Thompson - And from Williamsport, PA weighing 275 pounds, Damien Drake!

Rick - This guy is a fucking beast!

Matt - We've seen many big men come and go but it looks like Damien is here to stay.

Ref checks on both men and lets them loose.

Damien Drake [vs.] Alexander Raven

[Ding Ding Ding]

Damien Drake walks slowly up to Alexander Raven looking down on him rubbing his hands together. Raven starts to jaw at Damien and Damien lets out a bellowing laugh obviously not intimidated by the smaller framed man.

Matt - You can’t intimidate Damien Drake it’s just not possible.

Rick - Why do I have a feeling that Raven is going to regret opening his mouth?

Laughing and holding his abdomen Damien strikes quickly. Head butting Raven right in the forehead he cripples the young superstar. Raven falls to the mat holding his head. Pulling his hands away from his forehead blood has started to trickle down.

Matt - Raven is bleeding!

Rick - Holy hell!

Damien wipes his hands off smearing the blood on Raven’s tights. With a disgusted look on his face Damien picks Raven up whipping him against the ropes hitting a vicious clothesline turning Raven inside out.

Matt - Damien Drake is looking absolutely UNSTOPPABLE in his last two matches!

Rick - He’s a force and much like Axle Vengeance his friend he has that killer instinct.

As Raven lay folded Damien posed with his knuckles and toes holding his frame up. The surprisingly athletic big man slid to the left and watched as Raven struggled to get to all fours. Damien backed up one by one sizing him up. Without hesitation Damien charged towards Raven smashing his skull in with his massive boot. The sound of his boot smashing Raven’s skull screamed through the arena.

Matt - We’ve seen this before!

Rick - HFF has always been known for being sick bastards. Damien Drake just punted Raven in the skull.

Matt - I’ve seen Axle do it, it’s an HFF trademark Rick.

Raven is limp and Damien places his foot over his chest as the referee crouches down to make the count.

-1-

-2-

Damien removes his foot laughing as the crowd boos furiously at the giant in the ring.

“Fuck you Damien”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*
“Fuck you Damien”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*
“Fuck you Damien”
*CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP*

Going on and on with their chant Damien throws his arms in the air begging them for more boos and more hate.

Matt - The crowd obviously showing Damien Drake what they think of him.

Rick - All fine and good Matt it doesn’t look like Damien Drake really cares what so ever.

Damien picks Alexander up and shoves him into the corner of the turnbuckle trudging after him. Damien backhands the lifeless Raven viciously then proceeds to fishhook Raven as hard as he possibly can. Damien’s finger cuts through the cheek of Raven splitting it enough to cause blood to spill.

Matt - Damien tried to RIP…LITERALLY RIP Alexander Raven’s cheek off!

Rick - INSANITY! Damien Drake is a MONSTER!

The crowd still wanting to hate Damien Drake can’t deny the viciousness they’ve seen right before their very eyes as they begin to chant.

“Holy Shit”
“Holy Shit”
“Holy Shit”
“Holy Shit”

The crowd stomps and chants as Damien lifts up Alexander Raven screaming to the crowd “it’s OVER” before smashing Raven to the mat with a burning hammer.

Matt - That’s the MOVE OF A THOUSAND MANIACS!

Rick - Raven is a mess…this ones been over.

Damien places a boot on Raven’s chest once again as the referee makes the count shaking his head.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner…Damien Drake!

Damien Drake holds his arms up high and as the referee tries to help raise one Damien gives him a look of distain causing the ref to tremble and back away. With a mighty roar Damien pounds his chest a la Axle Vengeance and leaves the ring with a grin plastered on his face.

Matt - That was brutal to say the least.

Rick - Damien Drake is a former world’s champion what do you expect Matt? What’s the last thing Alexander Raven has won, a game of I Spy against Stevie Wonder?

Raven rolls out of the ring and crawls his back back to the entrance ramp. The camera centers on Damien as he gets the crowd fired up with his intensity. We then cut to back stage just to see Alexander Raven walking through the locker room when suddenly two men come out of nowhere and beat down on him, Raven is floors as the two stomp a mudhole while Raven tries to cover up.

Rick - What's going on over there?

Matt - Raven's getting jumped! We need security down there!

The attack stops and the camera moves in to show Damien Drake and Ace Static. Ace looks down at the fallen Raven and kneels next to him with a smile on his face.

Ace Static
Did you miss me? Cause I’m bbaaacccckkkkk!

Rick - That's Ace Static! He just laid out Alexander Raven!

Matt - Who is the the other guy though?

Rick - Don't know but these two seem to have a target in the form of Alexander Raven.

The camera moves down at Alexander who is still knocked out from the attack. We then cut to commercials
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion   Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion Hansel___Gretel:_Witch_Hunters_5
Who thought that taking a child's fairy tale and make it a bad ass action flick would be a good idea?

We return back as "Look At Me" (I'm A Winner) by The Aquabats play on the loudspeakers. Watson Brawley makes his way to the ring and climbs one corner and raises his fist in the air. He jumps down and warms up in the corner.

Heather Thompson - The following match is set for one fall, making his way to the ring first from Gainesville, Florida weighing tonight at 220 pounds, Watson Brawley!

Rick - Well we get to see how Brawley fares against this new talent we've received.

Matt - Yeah lately these new guys are showing alot of promise, I wonder if this man will continue that trend tonight.

"Burn in my Light" by Mercy Drive hits.

The nebula rising about from the back of deceiving lies
A new star is born now he brings you the light with his hands untied
They tried so hard to follow, but no one can.
Inside you're all so hollow, you understand?
Hey! Nothing you can say!
Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me.
Now it's time to shine.
I'm gonna take what's mine while you burning inside my light.

Newcomer Johnny Daniels walks out from behind the curtains and the music stops.

Johnny
Hello, I am the newest member of the Insurgency Wrestling Federation, and I am here to cleanse this company of the trash. One superstar at a time, today my first victim will be Watson Brawley. I am 212 pounds, I stand at 5 foot and 10 inches, and I hail from Tampa, Florida. Tonight is the dawn of a new era in the IWF, tonight, the spirit is unleashed!

Daniels continues down to the ring while his theme song plays again.

I give and you take and I waited for you but I made a mistake.
It's clear that your fear is so near because I see the look on your face.
You tried to hold me under, but I held my breath.
Alone and now you wonder, what do I possess.
Now it's time to shine.
You're gonna burn in light
Now it's time to shine.
I'm gonna take what's mine while you burning inside my light.

He enters the ring and streaches out before facing his foe.

Rick - Well the Spirit Johnny Daniels has just spoke his mind, let's see if he can back up his words.

Matt - He reminds me of a young Brenton Cyrus.

Rick - Let's just hope he doesen't end up BECOMMING like him!

Ref checks on both men before calling for the bell.

Watson Brawley [vs.] Johnny Daniels

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Watson moves in but takes a boot to the gut from Johnny who hooks the head and drives him down with the ddt.

Rick - Ouch what a ddt!

Matt - That gave him a headache.

While Watson is recovering from the attack, Johnny rebounds off the ropes and takes him down with the running crossbody. Johnny gets back up and takes a short run towards the ropes, he springboards off the top rope and twist his body into a picture perfect 450 splash right on Watson's chest!

Rick - What a move from Johnny!

Matt - A springboard 450 splash, this kid's got talent!

Johnny hooks the leg while the ref counts the 3.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, the Spirit Johnny Daniels!

Rick - Well he did what he said he would do and he didn't look back.

Matt - I can only hope to see more of his style, if he keeps this up he'll be a champion before you know it.

Johnny poses on one of the turnbuckles while the crowd cheers him on, we then cut to the backstage area where the cameras were outside of Corey Casey's office for yet another week. They stay outside of the office for a few moments but nothing happens. The fans in attendance could vaguely be heard having a great time. Just when it seemed like the cameras were going to cut to something else, Blyss Lockhart can be seen walking down the hallway towards the room. Right before the young woman is able to knock on the door, it opens and outsteps Ruby Winters. The busty redhead is busy fixing her hair and pants with a smirk on her face. A moment before she bumps into Blyss, the busty Canadian looks up with a smirk on her face.

Ruby Winters
Hey there blondie. If you're going to talk to Corey about your pathetic excuse of matches as of late, I either wouldn't bother or would give him a bit. But when it comes to you, I just wouldn't even bother. It won't do you any good.

Blyss Lockhart
That's a lot of hot air coming from someone that hasn't won her matches in the last two weeks. At least I know how to win a match out there and keep the fans entertained with my talent rather than the two balloons that you call tits.”

Blyss put a sastified look on her face as she crosses her arms and looks Ruby up and down. Ruby held the smirk on her face as she stepped just a bit closer to Blyss. She eyed the woman for a moment before scoffing and giving her a light and sarcastic clap. The Busty Jewel stepped around Blyss, making sure to knock their shoulders together hard as she walked off. The cameras followed her as she walked away, but she paused and turned back to look at Blyss.

Ruby Winters
At least I have the looks and am able to properly take care of a man. It's pitifully pathetic that you're taking to making a joke about by assests because you barely have any to speak of and can't get a man at all. Have fun facing the new girl again...I'm sure it'll be quite a laugh of a match.”

Ruby held an accomplished look on her face as well as the previous smirk as she turned around to continue on her journey. The camera stayed on Ruby until she disappeared around the corner, and then it went to focus on Blyss Lockhart again. The fans could somewhat be heard cheering for the young blonde as she stared down the spot where the red head had been moments ago. She had an irritated look on her face, replacing the previous satisfied look that she had. We then take yet another break as the scene fades away.

Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion Crazy-loop-dan-balan-crazy-loop-1747717-600-800
Sean Libby: Show me tha moneyz!!

We then cut back to Heather Thompson for the next match.

The lights dim as "Prepare Yourself" by the Immortals begins to play. The stage light reveal a swirl of greens and blues, as Johnny Cage and Becky Valiant come out from behind the curtain. Cage walks down, wearing his sunglasses and a serious demeanor. Becky walks down grinning and getting the crowd pumped up.

When they reach the ring, Cage jogs up the ring steps and walks halfway down the apron. He finally grins at the audience and a smirk crosses his face as he hops into the ring between the second and top rope. Johnny then holds the second and bottom rope for Becky, as she then enters the ring.

Johnny Cage goes over to the ropes and pulls down on the top rope, stretching out. Becky continues to amp out the crowd, showcasing Johnny Cage

Heather Thompson - The following triple threat match is set for one fall, making his way to the ring first from Hollywood, California weighing at 235 pounds, Johnny Cage!

Rick - Cage looking to turn some heads tonight as he takes on two very talented athletes.

Matt - last time he was in a match like this it didn't fare so well, let's see if his luck changes tonight.

AS "Hell Yeah" hits, he is seen, holding hands with his manager/girlfriend, "Sexy" Lexie Laren. He then slowly and arrogantly makes his way ringside, kisses Lexie's hand as he holds the ropes open for her, and slides in right under her legs.

Heather Thompson - And from Silver Hill, Ontario, Canada weighing at 175 pounds, the Canadian Sensation Christian James!

Rick - Christian James is looking very confident in that ring, I wonder what is going through his mind right now?

Matt - Likely thinking how great it would be if he could knock down the Steel Angel, I mean a victory over him would skyrocket either of these men's careers!

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel and Marley Jones standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Marley is wearing a light blue warrior tunic with feathers decorated on it and long leather boots. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel and Marley jump off the platform and they both bow before fans as they shower them in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing while Marley holds his arm following his every move.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring. Marley walks to one side and claps with the fans as she watches him.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight before he hands it to Marley. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then moves to the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson - And from San Diego CA, weighing at 220 pounds, Heaven Gladiator the Steel Angel!

Crowd
LET'S GO STEEL! CLAP CLAP CLAP!
LET'S GO STEEL! CLAP CLAP CLAP!

Rick - Listen to this crowd!

Matt - That's the power of the Steel Angel, he's a walking, living breathing human highlight reel!

Rick - A man of many talents and many acheivments, Steel Angel is all about making a impact.

Ref checks on all three men before calling the bell.

Triple Threat Match
Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Steel Angel stands there and folds his arms as he waits for either man to make a move. James moves with a forearm takedown that flattens Johnny. He picks him up but Johnny breaks the grip and jumps up with a kick to side of the head. James stumbles a bit before recovering his base and then takes note of Steel who is still standing near his corner arms folded. He stops Johnny who moves in and after some non verberl communication, the two come to a gentlemen's agreement and turn to face Steel who by now sees what is going on and moves out from his corner and gets into a fighting stance.

Rick - Seems Johnny and James are going to team up against Steelio.

Matt - Really smart move if you ask me, Steel is the most expereinced person in that ring and is a tough guy to fight one on one.

Johnny moves but James ends up stabbing his partner in the back with a jumping reverse neckbreaker that floors Cage. He leaps up laughing while pointing at him, Steel is unamused and moves in and grabs James by the shoulder. He is spun around and met with a series of quick jabs followed with a head kick that sends James stumbling towards the corner. Steel runs and jumps from the 2nd rope and bounces off to dropkick James right in the chest causing him to slip down the bottem rope.

Rick - Steel now with the momentum.

Matt - If you ask me James should have considered following through with that team up rather than take a cheap shot like that.

Johnny moves in and hits Steel in the back of the neck with a clubing forearm that staggers him slightly, he follows up with a punch but Steel blocks it and nails a punch that backs him up. The two exchange lefts and rights with Johnny trying to use his martal arts to his advantage but Steel manages to match him move for move. Johnny takes a step back and unleashes a round house kick. Steel leans back and the kick misses him by inches, the momentum causes Johnny to spin completly around as Steel hooks both arms and throws him back with a dragon suplex.

Rick - Steel just took down Johnny with that Dragon Suplex!

Matt - Never mind that! Did you see how he was able to match Johnny move for move back there? Keep in mind Johnny is a black belt in karate and a muilti time martal arts champion and yet Steel was able to fight him to a stand still!

Rick - I've heard that Steel has been taking advance lessions in karate and judo lately, seems those skills he learned really came to good use.

Steel turns around and gets floored with a flying clothesline from Christian James. He picks him up and throws a few knees to the head but Steel manages to get his arms up and deflect them. James in anger hits a eruopean uppercut that knocks Steel for a loop and James moves in with a spinning heel kick right to the mush! He hooks the leg and makes the cover.

-1-

Steel kicks out.

Matt - Nothing doing there.

Rick - Steel is way too strong to be taken down with a move like that.

James gets up and drops a series of angry stomps, then takes a few steps back and moves in with a flying knee drop to the throat. James posses to the crowd but then takes a boot to the face from Johnny who took him off his feet. He drops down and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Steel gets back to his feet and drops a leg to the back of the neck of Johnny which breaks the count.

Rick - Steel with the save.

Matt - He didn't wanna take any chances, that kick almost knocked James into dream land.

Johnny staggers back to his feet and Steel moves with a flying shoulder tackle that knocks him down. He picks up Johnny again and lifts into a military press before dropping him back down with the cutter.

Rick - Divine Cutter!

Matt - Johnny might be out cold!

Steel is about to make the cover but James moves in and grabs his shoulders while he was getting back up and drives him down with the back cracker! James rolls through with the cover.

-1-

-2-

Steel gets the shoulder up.

Rick - Not enough!

Matt - James is livid!

James argues with the ref saying that it was a three count but the ref only holds two fingers. He finally gives up and turns to Steel who is slow getting to his feet. James moves in with the Hail Canada but Steel catches it and spins him around then floors him with a clothesline!

Rick - Steel countered the Hail Canada!

Matt - And Cage is still out cold over there on the side!

Steel makes the motion to end this and the crowd goes wild as he picks James back up and drops him like a bad habit with the Divine Cutter but James wisely uses the momentum to roll out of the ring.

Rick - Steel with the Divine Cutter again!

Matt - But James rolled through with it, he can't make the cover.

Steel turns to see that James is laid outside the ring apron, he then turns over to Johnny who is still out cold on the side of the ring. Steel just shrugs and pulls Johnny to the center and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Steel Angel!

Rick - Steel is just unstoppable right now, he's mowing through these guys like nothing!

Matt - It's only a matter of time before he ends up knocking on the Heavyweight champion's door.

Marley moves in to embrace Steel but then the lights go out completly.

Rick - Now what?

Matt - Did Corey forget to pay the electric bill again?

A few moments of darkness and then the lights come back on. Steel and Marley turn to see a black coffin near the ring apron.

Rick - Another black coffin, shades of last week.

Matt - But who is supplying these coffins?

Steel again tells Marley to stay put as he moves in and reaches for the lid. He opens it only to find a black and red short sleeve kimono and karate style pants to match. Steel reaches down to grab the clothes and sees a cross attached to a ribbon at the end of the kimono. His gaze however is fixed on the back of the shirt as a look of anger crosses over his face.

Matt - Why does that attire look so familer?

Rick - I think.......unless I missed my guess that looks like the outfit that Steel used to wear back when he was the Dark Archangel.

Matt - Oh yeah.......I hated that character, I love Steelio no homo but that character he had was really mean.

Marley moves in and checks on Steel, he dosen't seem to notice her as he looks on ahead. He mouths "Death Angel" and throws the clothes back into the coffin and does a sharp 180 decree turn before storming back to the entrance ramp with Marley following close behind.

Rick - Well Steel dosen't look happy.

Matt - I think he knows who is playing these mind games, and I think I know who he suspects.

Rick - Who?

Matt - His half brother, Death Angel.

Rick - Makes sense when you think about it, after all Death Angel was the reason for the Dark Archangel gimmick.

The camera follows Steel and Marley as they both walk through the curtains then fades away as we take another break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion   Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:06 am

Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion Tumblrlfskc2etqy1qb82oa

------------------------------------------

The lights darken in the arena as music can be heard

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-a

Lights burst up as Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing and spinning and pointing at the moves the edges of the stage and points to the crowd

Heather Thompson - Introducing first...from Framingham Massachusetts...weighing 210 Pounds...Sean Libby!!

Matt - Sean Libby may be a little strange, but he can get the job done!

Rick - The man is out of his mind if you ask me!

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-ma
[/b]

Sean dances down the ramp and dances in front of the camera and sings the song aswell-

Taken pictures with hotties

Sean pulls cash from his tights

Spending mo-mo more money

Sean throws it to the crowd and spins around and dances more

If you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?
You'll be hurt if you kiss me

Sean smooches to the crowd

You gotta gotta believe me
But if you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?

Sean gets to the ring mat and dances forward and backward

And If you'd wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back, my love

Sean moves up the steel steps

Don't you wanna love?
Babe,you don't wanna take it back
Don't wanna take it back

Sean gets in the ring and moon walks

Back, back, back
They call me Crazy Looooooooop

Sean spins and dances in the ring

Gotta be Crazy Looooooooop

Sean bounces on the ropes

Gotta get a life
Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon

Sean starts to take his jacket off slowly

They call me Crazy Looooooop

Sean opens the jacket and shows a oiled and six pack chest and throws the jacket away and unbuckles his leather belt

Gotta be Crazy Looooooop
Gotta get a life

Sean rips the pants off and shows his small wrestling tights and rocks his body with his hands on his head as women can be heard whistling and cheering

Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon
Mm-ma-ma mara

Sean turns to the entryway. holding his hands out to bring it on

"Not Afraid" plays throughout the pa system as the crowd boos the song, realziing who's coming. Eric Steel comes from the curtains, walking with a little swagger to his step.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent representing The Empire, from Toronto Ontario Canada...weighing 232 Pounds...Eric Steel!

Rick - Last week Corey Casey gave Steel a job to do, take out Alexander Remington..and he failed. This week he has an opportunity to redeem himself.

Matt - Well if it weren't for Griffin Hawkins meddling in Empire business, he would have got the job done! A victory over Sean Libby will get him back in Corey's good graces!

He smirks as he continue to stroll along with a chip on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs, raising his right arm in the air. He paces back and forth.

Libby is stretching, but Steel attacks him from behind right before the bell rings! The bell finally sounds as Steel is hammering him with hard punches on the back of his neck before grabbing him and throwing him shoulder first into the buckles. As Libby stumbles out of the corner Steel runs the ropes and hits a spinning wheel kick, taking him down. As Libby gets up, Steel goes for a belly to belly, but Libby fights his way out of it and connects with a Jawbreaker. Steel tries to use the ropes to pull himself up but Libby grabs him and hits a release German Suplex!

Libby is on fire as he picks up Steel and hits a quick snap suplex and a series of elbow drops to the chest, followed by a jumping legdrop! He scoops up Steel and goes for a DDT, but Steel reverses it into a backdrop! Steel hits Libby in the gut with a hard kick and follows up with a swinging neckbreaker! He runs Steel to the ropes and connects with a flying clothesline! Libby rolls to the outside of the ring, effected by the hit. Steel is on the move as he grabs him and rams him face first into the steel guardrail and throws him back inside. He Runs him to the ropes and goes for a diving splash, but Libby gets out of the way just in time for Steel to land chest first onto the buckles.

Rick - Steel is giving Libby a run for his money!

Matt - He wants to prove why The Empire is a dominant force in Insurgency!

Libby grabs Steel by the back of the head and hits a Reverse DDT, going for a quick cover. 1..2...Steel kicks out He grabs him once more and throws him to the corner. He gets on the ropes and starts punching him. 1..2...3..4...5...6...7...8...9...10! as the crowd counts along. As he gets down Steel stumbles out of the corner. He then grabs Steel and connects with a gutwrench powerbomb! He then ascends the ropes, looking to go for the high risk district. He goes for a diving elbow but Steel rolls out of the way as Libby falls to the canvas, holding his arm! He grabs his arm and locks on a Fujiwara Armbar! Libby is screaming in pain but doesn't want to submit.

He finally reaches the bottom rope as the referee tells Steel to release the hold. He gets up and grabs him and runs him to the ropes once again, but this time Libby steps on the breaks and hits a quick DDT! He then climbs back up and grabs him, going for a veritcal suplex. But Steel blocks it and hits him in the mid section and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex! Not wanting to give him time to recover, he kicks him in the gut as he tries to get up.

he then grabs him, connecting with a T-Bone Suplex! He quickly hooks Libby's leg. 1...2....Libby gets the shoulder up just in time. Libby looks to be exhausted but still fights through it as the two begin trading punches, the crowd cheers and boos the two in between punches. Steel looks to be getting the better of the exchange as he lays into him with stiff shots, Libby is on dream street as he's wobbly. Steel lays into him with a series of jabs before turning it into a discus clothesline!

Steel is ready to put Libby away as he signals for the Steel Cutter. He waits for him to get up and goes for it, but Libby shoves him off as he hits the turnbuckles. He waits for him to turn around and hits a Snap Spear! He then ascends the ropes going for a Crazy Splash, but Steel crotches him on the ropes. He then grabs him and hits a Steel Cutter off the ropes! He hooks the leg.

3!!!

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...Eric Steel!!

Rick - Steel picks up the win! Corey Casey must be pleased!

Matt - What I tell you Rick? The Empire runs this show, nobody can stop them!

Steel raises his arms and leaves the ring, heading towards the back. We take a break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion Tumblr_m5de4sWCcV1qk7atpo1_250
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin Kash is backstage with the current High Impact Champion, Gordon Fury who has the HI title around his shoulder.

Justin Kash - I'm standing here backstage with the new IWF High Impact Champion..Gordon Fury. Now Gordon, you must be thrilled that you're the new Champion after dethroning Steel Angel.

Gordon Fury - You'd think I'd be thrilled and relishing in my victory. I was hoping tonight that I would defend my High Impact Title..but when I got here, the powers that be told me...Gordon..we don't have any plans for you tonight..you're not booked. I'm not booked...me..the same guy who kicked Axle Vengeance's ass all over the arena last week..the same guy building an army to eliminate The Empire..is not booked. They told me they don't have any plans for me, well I decided I'm going to make my own damn plans!

Justin Kash - What do you mean?

Gordon Fury - Last week, that victory over Axle put me on the map as a Main Eventer. I'd say I am ready to run with the big dogs. People like Alexander Remington, Griffin Hawkins, Parker Wayde and many others occupy the Main Event..I'd say its time for someone new to break the mold. That victory over Axle proved that I am ready to take the next step and break the glass ceiling.

A voice is then heard in the background.

"Sounds like someone is getting a little too big for their britches.."

the camera pans over to Griffin Hawkins coming into the shot.

Gordon Fury - Griffin...so nice of you to join us.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah..like you I'm not booked..but I came here anyway to be in Remington's corner against Jack Savage.

Gordon Fury - Sounds fun, I was just telling Ryan Seacrest here that I'm ready to run with the top dogs.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah..about that Gordo...I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

Gordon Fury - Are you doubting my ability Griff?

Griffin Hawkins - No No dude..not at all. You're a hell of an athlete and that match with Steel Angel was one of the best damn matches on the card, but I'm just saying..you're still not ready kid.

Gordon Fury - And why is that..oh wise one?

Griffin Hawkins - I'm glad you asked. You see...kid...you've only been in this business for five minutes. Me, I've been here for going on eleven years. And I know for sure that it takes time to achieve greatness, it took me ten years to perfect my craft and solidify my status as one of the greatest of all time, while you...haven't yet gotten your feet wet. One victory and one title doesn't make you the best..hell, some of the boys in the back are wondering if that victory you hold over Axle is a fluke..but thats a story for another day. But what I'm saying is while I have a tremendous amount of respect for you..you're not ready for the big time just yet.

With that, he gives a small chuckle.

Gordon Fury - I get it now..you're getting scared. The body language is obvious. You're getting insecure of me. You know with me nipping at your heels that you're time at the top is coming to an end. You see the threat that I possess and you want me to think that I'm not in your league or Remington or Axle's league.

Griffin Hawkins - Whoa Whoa, hold up Hotstepper. I'm not afraid of anybody or anything. I just had a cage match with a flame obsessed lunatic at New Year's Evil and beat him at his own sadistic game, does that sound like I'm scared?

Gordon Fury - Whoa whoa..easy there blondie..no need to get worked up. I'll give you one thing, you've been on quite a hot streak as of late, but you've never faced me in your career, so how can you say otherwise?

Griffin Hawkins - You bring up a good point there dude, I've never faced you before so how can I say that you're not ready? I'll tell you what, at Rising Monarchy..you're going to be in the ring in a main event caliber match with a main event caliber superstar..Griffin Hawkins.

Gordon Fury - Now you're speaking my language. I have no problem putting the High Impact strap on the line against you, you'd prove to be a worthy opponent.

Griffin Hawkins - Well, while I respect you..and everything that title stands for, I don't want that belt. Because I only got one goal, one focus, one aim, one title on my mind and that's the World Heavyweight Title. My goal in 2013 is to become the World Champion for the third time in my career. Everything else is secondary.

Gordon Fury - While I wish you luck if and when you decide to cash that briefcase in..you're going to need it against me at Rising Monarchy.

Griffin Hawkins - Luck is for losers...I only believe in skill.

Gordon Fury - Well we'll see if you have the skills to beat me..seeya at the Pay Per View...mate.

He gives a sly smirk before walking away from Griffin. He turns around but walks into none other than Corey Casey who does not look too happy. He just glares at Hawkins who just smiles.

Griffin Hawkins - You here to do some kissing?

Corey Casey - Unlike you, I am not in the joking mood Hawkins.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh come on Double C..its the new year! You should be happy! Why are you so damn angry all the time? You're always walking around with that sour puss look on your face. When was the last time you had a good time?

Corey Casey - I'm angry because last week you stuck your nose in the Empire's business as usual. That's become a habit with you, week in and week out, you're always sticking your nose in business it doesn't belong in. In 2013 I plan on remedying that. Starting now. Seeing as you have no match on the card, I suggest you leave my building now.

Hawkins gets closer to Casey, not intimidated at all.

Griffin Hawkins - Why don't you make me leave bitch?

his glare then changes to a smirk.

Corey Casey - Now you're making me laugh. Because you see kid, nothing would thrill me more than to hand your ass to you right here, right now. But in case you forgot, I'm not an active wrestler, I'm the owner of this company..your boss. And if you even so much as look at me the wrong way, I'll send your sorry ass back down to that hell hole called Peach State so fast you won't even have time to blink. Now, when I said you're going to be leaving this arena..I mean it.

Standing beside Corey Casey looks to be armed security guards. CC smirks arrogantly at Hawkins who just puts his hands up.

Griffin Hawkins - Fine then Mr.Rooney, you got me. I'll leave this place, but don't think you heard the last of me.

Security escorts Hawkins out of the arena as Casey just glares after him. We return to Rick and Matt on commentary.

Matt – Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us here tonight as we broadcast from Pittsburg! We've had one Hell of a show tonight as well as some interesting bits backstage!

Rick – Up next we see Blyss Lockhart taking on yet another new woman to the IWF roster! It seems to me that Blyss is getting cheated out of the matches that she should be and deserves to be in, what do you think Matt?

Matt – I agree wholeheartedly, but we all know that management, Corey Casey mainly, work in interesting ways. Let's send it over to Heather Thompson to get things started for our first divas match of the night!

The camera zooms around the fans for a moment before it settles on Heather Thompson who stands in the ring with smile on her face and a microphone in her hand. The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogs down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for Lexie to make her way to the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, she weighs in at 120 pounds and hails from Chicago, Illinois; she is “The Bodacious Blonde” Blyss Lockhart!!

The fans cheer loudly for Blyss as Heather finishes the blonde's introduction. She jumps around the ring for a minute, exciting the crowd and pumping herself up for the match. As “Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy” begins to play throughout the arena, Blyss settles back down in her corner of the ring and watches Lexie's entrance. The cameras focus on the entrance ramp where a spotlight has appeared in the center of it as Lexie Laren and Christian James walk out from the back, hand in hand. They walk down the ramp, ignoring the fans as they do, until they finally reach the ring. Once they're at the ring, Christian holds the ropes open for her to get into the ring. When she's in the ring, he lets go of the ropes and slides in through her legs.

Heather Thompson – And introducing her opponent, accompanied by Christan James, she weighs in at 125 pounds and hails from Silver Hill, Ontario, Canada; she is “Sexy” Lexie Larenn!!

The crowd boos the young woman as Heather Thompson and Christian James both exit the ring. Heather returns to her chair at ringside while Christian stays right outside of the ring, cheering on his girlfriend. The referee checks the two women for illegal weapons and asks them if they're ready. When they both nod, the referee signals for the bell to ring, and the match gets started.

Blyss Lockhart [vs.] "Sexy" Lexie Laren

The two women instantly lock up in the middle of the ring when they hear the bell sound. Lexie takes control of the match with a sleeper hold, but Blyss counters it with some hard hits to the woman's back. When Lexie released the hold, Blyss took control with a few quick kicks to Lexie's abdamon. As Lexie continued to get closer to the ropes due to the kicks, Blyss grabbed her by the arm and whipped her into the opposite ropes. As Lexie came running back towards Blyss, the young blonde ran towards the oncoming opponent, meeting her in the middle of the ring and hitting a hard DDT onto her opponent. Blyss quickly got back to her feet and picked Lexie up, making her face away from her to set her up for a quick Russian legsweep. Just as Blyss went to pick Lexie up, the downed woman was able to kick Blyss's knee, taking it from under the woman and causing her to hit the mat as well. The fans were cheering and booing, yelling stuff at each of the women as they got back to their feet.

Rick – It's been a great match so far! They've gone back and forth with control, so it's going to be interesting to see how the rest of this match takes place!

Matt – Well Lexie seems to know what she's doing in the ring, but we all know that Blyss has the advantage of time in the ring on her side! It'll be a big surprise is Blyss loses this match tonight.

Rick – Exactly! She's been on one Hell of a roll as of lately despite the obvious attempts of The First Lady of IWF, Ruby Winters, to keep her down!

Both Blyss and Lexie were back on their feet, but Blyss took advantage of Lexie catching her breath for a moment and ran at her, only to hit her with a neckbreaker, sending her back down to the mat. The Bodacious Blondie didn't give the new girl a chance to get up before she picked her up and whipped her into the opposite corner. When her back connected with the turnbuckles, Blyss backed up for a moment and then ran at Lexie, lifting her knee when she reached her opponent and hitting her with a running high knee strike. Blyss picked Lexie up once more and set her up for a roundhouse high kick. When Lexie turned towards Blyss, the young blonde hit her opponent with the kick and smirked when she hit the mat. She covered Lexie and nodded along with then referee as he did the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Matt – BKO from Blyss and Lexie was out for the count! Blyss continues her on a roll trend for yet another week!

Rick – Disappointing for Lexie, but she was on the lower end of luck by facing Blyss tonight!

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, your winner is...“The Bodacious Blonde” Blyss Lockhart!!!!

Rick - So how much longer do you think Corey will ignore Blyss's demands?

Matt - Not long I would imagine, that's if she can keep this up.

Blyss poses for the fans before we take yet another break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion   Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:21 am

Show comes back to Blyss Lockhart who walks to the office of Corey Casey. She knocks on the door as she had a stain of anger on her face.

Blyss Lockhart – Come on! Open up! I need to talk to you Corey! I don’t appreciate all of the shitty booking I’ve gotten lately!

Blyss opens the office of Corey only to see Ruby coming out, fixing her hair and licing her lips. She smirks as she took one look at Ruby for a moment.

Ruby Winters – What’s wrong Blyss? Don’t like how you’ve been facing newbies every week!? Well that’s too damn bad.

Blyss Lockhart - What business is it of yours Ruby? And what the hell are you doing in that office… That has been too many times that I’ve caught you inside of that office.

Ruby smirks, realizing how Blyss wanted answers. She shrugged as she spoke.

Ruby Winters – Not that it’s any of your business but…. Corey and I was just talking some business. And if you know what’s good for you… You’ll stay the hell out of my face. Actually… Corey Casey tell me that you and I will face each other next week… And it’ll be to see who will be the next competitor for Tiffani Michaels’s championship…

Blyss Lockhart – Good, finally I get to shut you up once and for all. See you in the ring, bitch.

Ruby walks away, walking a little funny as Blyss raises an eyebrow. She was confused and had every right to be. She shrugs slightly as she shakes her head.

Matt – Diana Logan goes one on one with Ruby Winters. Who do you got for this match, Rick? You’re probably going with Ruby Winters again

Rick – You could never go wrong with picking someone with beauty but Diana has beauty and brawn…. It’s hard to choose!

Matt – Earlier, Ruby and Blyss Lockhart had an argument backstage. Now we’re left wondering if it’ll affect Ruby or not!

Heather Thompson – This match is scheduled for one fall!

White lights flash brightly, followed by the sound of thunder as the lights dim. Red and gold lasers cut through the blue-lit fog that rolls out from the sides of the stage as the opening bars of “She’s Like Thunder” blast over the speakers. The dark-haired woman can be seen quietly entering the stage at this time, but when Doro’s voice enters, gold sparks erupt and the spotlight shines on Diana Logan. She wears a costume reminiscent of Wonder Woman’s newest, with a red leather jacket over a red and gold top, and skintight blue pants with silver stars down the side seams. There’s a vinyl tiara wrapped around her forehead, with a red star in the center. It all glitters in the light as she strides confidently down to the ring, and leaps up onto the apron. She raises her hands into the air to acknowledge the crowd and ask for their energy, before she does a flip over the top rope and goes to her corner to remove her jacket and get ready to face her opponent.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first…. From Evanston, Wyoming, she is “Wonder Woman” Diana Logan!

Matt – Look at the reaction Diana is getting from this crowd!

Rick – It’s disgusting isn’t it… For them to cheer for her like that…

Matt – Rick, shut up.

"Bad Girlfriend" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada by way of New York City…. Ruby Winters!

Ref checks both girls and calls for the bell.

Ruby Winters [vs.] Diana Logan

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Diana and Ruby lock up in am aggressive grapple. Diana pushes Ruby off of her as she then comes up to her with a huge clothesline with impact. Diana irish whips Ruby, hitting a big boot to Ruby. Diana then picks Ruby up, hitting a massive backbreaker. Diana locks in Lasso of Truth. Ruby can’t take the pain anymore, so she taps out.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Your winner, Diana Logan!

Rick - I just did not see that happen..........

Matt - Well I think it's safe to say that Ruby has a massive chip on her shoulder.

Rick - She needs to really get her shit together otherwise we'll have a new number one contender for the Queen of Wresling title before we know it.

Diana rolls out of the ring and poses for a moment before the camera angle switches to Ashe Corvin, who walks to the backstage area. He runs into Eric Steel, who he saw walking down the corridor. Ashe runs down the hall as he tapped Eric directly on the shoulder, beginning to speak.

Ashe Corvin
Hey Eric!

Eric Steel turns around as he looked at Ashe Corvin. He shook his head for a moment.

Eric Steel
What the fuck you want?

Ashe decks him with a right hand, having him fall on the ground. Eric scrambles back up, tackling Ashe to the ground. Eric is raining blows to Ashe's face and gut, easily getting the best of him. Ashe flips Eric over, on top of him now. He throws a string of right hand punches to Eric. A group of Securiy guards and referees comes around to break it up.

Ashe Corvin
I'm going to beat your ass!

Eric Steel
Not if I beat yours first!

Ashe breaks free, diving on top of Eric, throwing lefts and rights to his face. Eric kicks him in the gut. He then throws him against the wall aggressively. He kicks Ashe's face in.. Eric Steel picks up Ashe, attempting to hit the Steel Cutter but Ashe reverses it, attempting the Decent into darkness. Eric slides out of Ashe's grip as he shoves him hard against the pole.

Eric Steel
Not so hot now, are you? You son of a bitch.... When we meet in the ring again... You better hope for your sake you survive.

Eric kicks Ashe hard in the gut while he turns and leaves Ashe for dead. The refs help Ashe get to his feet because Ashe has a match next while the camera angle switches to commercial break.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt – Empire’s own Philip Joseph will be taking on Ashe Corvin!

Rick – How will Ashe fare up against the former Uprising champion? There’s no way.

Matt – Oh no, what is Eric Steel is doing here!? Didn’t he get enough when he tried to take out Ashe moments ago?

Eric Steel walks through the curtains, heading out to the commentary booth. There is a seat just for him as he put on a headset, joining in the commentary.

Eric Steel – Why are you looking at me like that? Can’t a person just come out here and enjoy this match?

Matt – Likely story Eric, we just so happen to know that you’re still bitter about what happened to you at New Year’s Evil.

Rick – Allow me to apologize for my partner here. He was dropped on his head as a little baby.

Remember the Name by Fort Minor plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other as he hands her the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body as he waits for his opponent.

Heather Thompson – This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Champagne, Illinois now residing in Hollywood, Florida… weighing in at 205 pounds…. He’s a returning member of The Empire, Philip Joseph!

Eric Steel – Philip is going to beat the hell out of Ashe Corvin, and you know what? I’m going to love every single minute of it.

Matt – That’s kind of straight forward, don’t you think

Rick – Matt shut up and just enjoy the beat down that’s about to take place.

The arena lights dim down as purple lighting rises. Fog fills the entrance as the silhouette of a man can be seen through it. A few shots of gold pyro go off as Ashe Corvin steps out. He holds his arms out to accept the praise he KNOWS will becoming from the fans. Instead he stands there with a cock y smirk of his face as the fans pour hate onto him. He chuckles and shakes his head as he heads to the ring. He talks trash to the fans as he does. Once in the ring he stands dead center and once again raises his arms. As he stands with his arms outstreatched Purple Pyro erupts from the ring posts.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California… Weighing in at 245 pounds, “The King of Darkness” Ashe Corvin!

Ref checks the two, calls the bell and we're off!

Philip Joseph [vs.] Ashe Corvin

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ashe locks up with Philip with Ashe pulling Philip in a headlock. Ashe quickly looks at Eric Steel who let up a smirk. Using this as a distraction, Philip lifts Ashe up and hits a back body drop on Ashe.

Matt – What a back body drop to start off this match! And it’s all thanks to Eric Steel!

Eric Steel – Hey you can’t blame me for him taking his eye off the ball. If he’s not careful, he could be looking up at the lights anytime now.

Rick – Stop being such a baby and grow a set.

Philip picks up Ashe, turning him over for a backbreaker with impact. Philip then stomps Ashe’s face in, repeating hitting leather to skin. Philip picks up Ashe, sending clubbing elbows to his jaw. Ashe breaks up the grapple, wailing on him with a couple of large right hands. He kicks him in the gut aggressively. Ashe then hits a neckbreaker, floating over to look at Eric as if to taunt him.

Eric Steel – He’s so busy focusing on me, he should be concentrating on the match!

Matt – You are right because if you take your eyes off of Philip Joseph for one minute who knows what could happen!

Rick – The Empire becoming victorious, that’s what!

Ashe picks Philip up by the head, hitting a massive uppercut. He springboardsw to the ropes before hitting a high knee to the jaw. He irish whips Philip, going from behind as he hits a massive back body drop.

Matt – What a back body drop by Ashe Corvin! He’s really taking control in his match!

Eric Steel – Pfft, I can do that in my sleep. There’s nothing new under the sun that he could impress me with.

Rick – Amen to that! And look, here comes Ashe with the cover!

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT

Ashe picks up Philip by the head as he attempts a neckbreaker again but Philip switches around as he hits a DDT with impact and force. Philip gets Ashe right back on his feet. He then hits a backflip kick to the temple of Ashe, leaving him in a daze. Philip grabs Ashe, hitting a massive backbreaker. He then goes back on the attack, hammering away at him with lefts and rights.

Eric Steel – Come on Philip, don’t let up on him! That’s it hit him with that backbreaker, yeah there we go!

Matt – You’re getting a little too excited, aren’t you?

Eric Steel – If you don’t want to get your ass kicked, I suggest you just sit there. You either call this match right now, or shut the fuck up.

Philip picks up Ashe as he then hits a standing dropkick, following it up with a standing moonsault to match. Philip gets on the turnbuckle as Ashe slides on the outside. He backs up as he turns his head at Eric. Philip is on the apron as he hits Ashe with a dropkick, pushing him into Eric. Ashe seeks the opportunity, hitting Eric Steel with a massive right hand, laying him out.

Matt – Eric Steel is here out cold!

Rick – You don’t do that to the future of this business!

Matt – Well, if Eric gets back to his feet, I wouldn’t want to be Ashe right now!

Ashe picks up Philip as he slides him back into the ring. Ashe slides back into the ring himself, smirking at his handiwork. Ashe picks up Philip slightly, irish whipping Philip. Philip ducks the clothesline attempt as he rebounds off the ropes. Philip then beheads him with a massive big boot to the skull. Philip smirks as he picks up Ashe again, irish whipping him to the north turnbuckle rather hard, having him sit down.

Matt – Look at Philip taking the momentum to a new high!

Rick – Hey, looks like Eric here is starting to stir!

Matt – Uh oh… And here is Philip, covering Ashe!

-1-

-2-

-3…

NO—KICK OUT

Philip picks up Ashe quickly before Ashe slaps him in the face. Ashe rebounds off the ropes but Eric “accidently” trips Ashe by grabbing his leg. Ashe looks from behind, arguing with Eric as Philip tries to pull Ashe and hit Champagne SuperNova but Ashe reverses it and hits Decent into Darkness with impact, floating over to make a cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Here’s your winner..

Before Heather can finish, Eric slides in the ring. He signals Philip to get out of the ring, and he does. Ashe turns over as he quickly attacks Eric. He rains lefts and rights on Eric with aggression. Ashe rolls over, grabbing a steel chair from under the ring. He slides back inside as he prepares for Eric. Eric gets up and turns around. He hits Eric Steel hard with a steel chair, causing Eric to bleed rapidly. Ashe gets Eric Steel’s limp body up… He sizes Eric up, hitting Decent into Darkness with a smirk on his face. He raised his arm high into the air, smirking cautiously. We take yet another break.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion   Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:35 am

The cameras cut back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson – The following contest in scheduled for one fall!

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of music.

“How did it come to this?
A bitter taste is all I’m left with
I’m losing all of my patience.”

“GNF” by Like Moths to Flames blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole. Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena. Axle Vengeance rips through the curtain...he stands on stage before he looks left and right and stalks down to the ring in a VERY confident manner. He stares into the distance.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 235 pounds... Axle Vennngeanncccee!

Rick – Axle looks like he is ready to deal some damage tonight Matt.

Matt – Axle ALWAYS looks like he is ready to deal damage Rick, but after his loss last week, you can bet he is really keen to tear Ryan apart.

The fans in the front row reach out and touch Axle until he slides under the bottom rope. The flashing bulbs of cameras surround and overtake the ring as Axle Vengeance rises up from the mat and climbs up on the ring ropes, balancing on the center of the middle rope. Facing the hard camera, Axle pounds his chest like a BEAST. Hopping down off the rope he heads to his corner cracking his wrists and knuckles getting loose before the match begins. Axle's theme fades out as The lights shut off. “Two Faced” by Dead By April begins to play, and After the intro plays, pyro explodes from the stage.

Don't try to run, we're alone in this war
Our thoughts will be futile, progessing bit by bit
as I'm fighting to kill it

Heather Thompson – And the opponent, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 250 pounds... “The Legend Slayer”, Ryan Appolllllooossss!

Rick – Ryan has had mixed luck as of late, but has a huge opportunity tonight.

Matt – Time for him to prove if there is any truth to his “Legend Killer” moniker.

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

Replace all my frustration
With you, inspiration was reclaimed

Fighting this addiction, I'm bleeding

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

Evil is on my left, good is on my right
(It's like I'm two faced, It's like I'm two faced)
Telling me to hate, telling me to smile
(It's like I'm two faced, It's like I'm two faced)

Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades. Ryan stares down Axle while Axle just smirks back. Both men move into the centre of the ring as the ref rings the bell.

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Ryan Apollos

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both men go to lock up in the center of the ring, but at the last minute Axle catches Ryan off guard with a hard elbow to the chin. Axle capitalizes by irish whipping Ryan into the ropes, before catching him on the rebound with a kitchen sink type knee, sending Ryan flipping into a seated position. Axle then charges the ropes facing Ryan and boots him in the face on the way back. He smirks at the fans before putting a foot on Ryan for the pin, and the fans boo him.

-1-

Ryan kicks out at one.

Rick – That didn't make Axle any more popular.

Matt – Do you think Axle gives a shit what these fans think Rick? In his first sentence to them he called their city Shitsburgh.

Rick – Fair point.

Axle goes to pick Ryan up, but Ryan suddenly comes back to life, breaking Axle's grip doubling him over with a kick to the stomach. The then quickly hits a spinning neckbreaker on Axle and floats over.

-1-

Just as Axle gets the shoulder up Ryan leaps into the air and comes down with an elbow drop to the heart. Ryan runs to the far ropes and springboards off them just as Axle gets back to his feet, taking him down with a shoulder tackle. Ryan then runs to the ropes and springboards off them again, but Axle catches him in mid-air with a lungblower. Axle looks at Ryan as he rises with a look of pure rage in his eyes. Axle comes up behind him and throws him shoulder first into ring post. Axle then pulls Ryan out, before throwing him back into the ring post.

Matt – Axle is being utter relentless here! He does NOT want a repeat of last week.

Rick – The match isn't over yet. Gordon came back to win last week, and Ryan very well could now.

Axle pulls him back out again and locks his hands from behind, but Ryan reverses with a hard elbow to the face. He breaks the grip and spins around, nailing him with DDT. Ryan hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Axle kicks out at 2. Ryan picks Axle up and irish whips him into a corner. He goes for a running clothesline but Axle raises an elbow, catching Ryan in the jaw on his way in. Axle then springboards off the second rope and nails Ryan with a flying huricanrana. Axle runs and bounces off the ropes, sprinting towards Ryan, but Ryan suddenly comes to life, catching Axle with a huge spinebuster!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Axle gets the shoulder up.

Rick – Another upset almost happened there Matt.

Matt – Not gonna happen Rick. Axle will not allow that to happen, mark my words.

Ryan stalks Axle as he gets back up, and goes back to the well again as he springboards off the ropes and tries to take Axle's head off with The Eradicator, but Axle ducks it, and when he lands Axle brings him down with a sick inverted single knee facebreaker!

Rick – Axle just hit Ryan with the Dread Spike! Gordon has got to be pissed about Axle using one of his finishing moves!

Matt – Yeh but by the looks of things Rick, Axle don't give a fuck.

The fans boo loudly as Axle flips the double bird at the crowd, an arrogant smirk on his face.

Fuck you Axle! Fuck you Axle! Fuck you Axle!

Axle turns his attention back to Ryan, picking him up, and lifting him into the front powerslam position.

Rick – Axle looking to add injury to injury here!

Mat – It's time for a Lobotomy!

Axle spins Ryan out, and brings his down hard with the Lobotomy!

Matt – Lobotomy Connects! Stick a fork in this match, it's done.

Axle turns Ryan over for the pin, driving his elbow into his face.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner... Axle Veeeennnnngeannnnnccce!

Matt – Not gonna say I told you so Rick, but I told you so.

Rick – Ryan put up one hell of fight thought Matt, but on this night Axle Vengeance was too much.

Matt – This win is exactly what Axle needed to get him back on track for his match at Rising Monarchy. We are looking at the new IWF World Champion Rick, mark my words.

“GNF” by Like Moths to Flames again plays through the arena, but you can barely hear it over the chorus of boos coming from the crowd. Axle stands above Ryan as the ref lifts his hand in victory, and the boos get even louder. Axle looks down at Ryan, shaking his head, before leaving the ring and walking up the ramp, getting booed the whole way. The cameras cut away.

Last edited by Gordon Fury on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion   Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 am

The camera cuts back to the ring as the unfamiliar song of “Smile” by Slim Thug plays over the speakers inside of the arena. A black man, wearing gold-trimmed sunglasses, an open white and gold Gucci shirt, black Gucci pants, and gator skinned shoes, comes from the back. He looks around at the fans in the arena, as he struts to the ring. The crowd is mainly quiet, not knowing what to think of this stranger.

Rick - Mat do you have any idea who this guy is?

Matt - Not a fucking clue. He isn't scheduled for a match, so I suppose we will find out soon enough.

He leaps up to the ring apron, stepping through the 2nd rope, entering the ring. He signals for a microphone and is handed one by the ring announcer as the song fades out.

Desmond Young
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! What’s up? I am IWF's newest talent, Desmond Young!

The fans cheer for the man in the ring.

Desmond Young
Man, I’ll tell you… Pittsburgh is something else. And you people personify this city. Just like the Pittsburgh Steelers! Yeah, give it up for ‘em!

The fans cheer in agreement, liking the support for the hometown Steelers.

Matt - Someone should tell this guy to get his tongue out of the fans's assholes.

Desmond Young
I know you might not realize it, but you people out there in the crowd have a lot in common with your Steelers. Yeah, it’s true. Check it out. You people are sitting on the outside, out THERE, watching REAL men like me. You've paid to come see REAL wrestlers like myself. Just like the Pittsburgh Steelers, believe it or not! Much like you guys, the Steelers are sitting on the outside, paying to see the REAL talent play in the playoffs. Much like my Minnesota Vikings, who actually made the playoffs, unlike the Steelers.

The cheers quickly turn to boos as the smile on this man's face turns into an arrogant smirk.

Desmond Young
Hey, don’t hate. Don’t hate. I’m just out here preachin’ the truth. ‘Cuz you see… What it all boils down to, is you people are... What’s the word I’m lookin’ for here… Oh right... Losers. Just like the Steelers.

The fans loudly boo the man as he removes his sunglasses and hangs them off the front of a shirt pocket.

Matt - I take it back Rick. I like this guy. He sucked all of the fans in before roundhouse slapping them all in the face!

Desmond Young
But enough stating the obvious. I think it’s a pretty universally well known fact that Pittsburgh and everyone that lives here is nothing but a bunch of welfare collecting, bottom feeding losers who just sit at home on their lazy asses all day, collecting a living off of the hard working people like me. Lets talk about a winner. Lets talk about something that matters. Lets talk about… Me.
[/b]

Desmond gives the camera a cheesy smile, as the fans continue to boo the newcomer.

Desmond Young
Just in case you all forgot, which is possible because you are all idiots, my name is Desmond Young. Better known as “The A.S.S.” I am The Arrogant Super Star and I’m not ashamed to say it. I’m arrogant. You bet your ass I’m arrogant. But I’ve earned the right to be arrogant. I’ve won so many titles and so many awards throughout my already Hall of Fame caliber career, that I’ve earned the right to pretty much do whatever the hell I want to do. I’m arrogant because I can be. You see, I talk a whole lot of shit… But I sure as hell back it up. And if you don’t believe me, then keep watching IWF because I’ve been informed I’ll be wrestling next week. Against who, I don’t know but then again it doesn't really matter. All they’re going to be is an example. An example of exactly what I bring to this company. An example of what a REAL wrestler is. An example of REAL championship talent. What you people have seen, to date, is just a mirage of what a champion looks like. What you've seen thus far is a counterfeit. I’m the real deal, ladies and gentlemen. I’m the kind of guy those suckas in the back, hoped, would never show up around here and expose them for the frauds that they are. Simply put… I am the new gold standard in this company. Whether you agree or not, it doesn't matter. The way that I see things, you've got two options. You can either like “The A.S.S."… Or you can kiss the ass.

Desmond tosses the microphone down and runs and leaps up to the 2nd turnbuckle as “Smile” by Slim Thug plays again, raising his arms to the crowd but being showered with nothing but boos and jeers as he does.

Rick - Well, this Desmond Young surely knows how to make a first impression.

Matt - I for one am looking to this guy's debut next week. I can tell he is going to go far!

Rick - Matt, you are so high right now you don't even know what day it is.

Matt - Twelve.

Rick - Yes Matt, twelve.

Desmond jumps down from the turnbuckles and leaves the ring. The cameras cut away.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion   Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- It’s time for the main event!

Matt- More like it’s time for the slaughter!

Rick- Corey Casey has seemingly rigged this entire main event to stack the odds against his former friend Alexander Remington

Matt- Is it just me, or has CC seemed crazier than usual lately?

Rick- Since he’s the sole source of authority on this show…I wouldn’t say that too loud…

Matt- True…The Empire’s own Blyss Lockhart, who is our “special ring announcer” is already in the ring…

The camera pans over to show Blyss Lockhart, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Blyss Lockhart- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

“Empire” by Queensryche blasts out of the house PA system and Jack Savage comes out from the back, with Corey Casey walking side by side with him and Eric Steel and Axle Vengeance trailing slightly behind them

Blyss Lockhart- Being accompanied to the ring by the most powerful stable in IWF history…From Green Bay, Wisconsin…Weighing in at 230 Pounds…”The Empire’s Savage One” and the man who is going to beat the holy hell out of that piece of shit Alexander Remington…Jack Savage!

Blyss Lockhart claps loudly as the members of The Empire walk confidently down the entrance ramp and climb into the ring. Blyss Lockhart nods and smiles at Corey Casey who returns her nod as Jack Savage and Eric Steel climb the nearest turnbuckles and pose on the top rope

Rick- This is a damn set up. How the hell is Alexander Remington supposed to fight off all of these jackals at once?

Matt- Very, very carefully I’d imagine Razz

Blyss Lockhart sighs as she looks up the entrance ramp

Blyss Lockhart- And his opponent…

Suddenly the lights begin to fade, the beginning tones of "Uprising" by Muse beginning to play. Multi-colored lights begin to stream across the top of the stage, looking for the one whose music this belongs to. With a huge explosion of pyro, Alexander Remington stands at the top of the stage, the lights converging on his position as he cracks a smile at the fans who are either choosing to boo or cheer for him.

Blyss Lockhart- Alexander Remington

Rick- What a lack luster intro

Matt- She didn’t even mention that Alexander Remington is the champ!

Rick- I think Corey Casey might’ve told her to purposefully leave that little tid bit out

Alexander Remington begins to walk down to the ring. Alexander Remington stops by a fan wearing a Ruben Ricardo Leon mask and stares into the ring, adjusting the IWF World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder while staring at the members of The Empire in the ring. Suddenly, the fan wearing the Ruben Ricardo Leon mask picks up his chair and blasts Alexander Remington in the skull with it, causing Alexander Remington to crumple to the ground

Rick- WHAT THE FUCK?!

Matt- Well it’s not Chuck and it’s not a stage but it’ll do!

The fan wearing the Ruben Ricardo Leon mask leaps to his feet and jumps over the security barricade, landing softly and nimbly on his feet. The fan then reaches up and tears off the Ruben Ricardo Leon mask…revealing the smirking face of Parker Wayde

Rick- It’s Parker Wayde!

Matt- Parker Wayde is back!

Parker Wayde leans down and drags Alexander Remington up to his feet. Parker Wayde then drags Alexander Remington over to the ring, picks Alexander Remington up, and rolls Alexander Remington into the ring. As soon as Alexander Remington is rolled under the bottom rope, the members of The Empire immediately set about stomping Alexander Remington out.

Rick- Is Parker Wayde back with The Empire?

Matt- I don’t know…why would Parker Wayde feed Alexander Remington to The Empire like this?!

Parker Wayde leans down and, while The Empire stomps out Alexander Remington, Parker Wayde rummages around underneath the ring for a few moments. Suddenly, Parker Wayde lets out a cold laugh as he pulls out a barbed wire wrapped chair.

Rick- What the hell…is that a…

Matt- A barbed wire wrapped steel chair? Yup!

Parker Wayde slides into the ring, unbeknownst to the members of The Empire, who have focused all their attention on stomping out Alexander Remington. Parker Wayde stomps down on the canvas a few times as the audience begins cheering so loudly that the roof of the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania seems ready to blow off

Eric Steel is the first man to turn around and notice Parker Wayde, who is poised and ready. Eric Steel charges at Parker Wayde, looking to spear Parker Wayde down to the canvas. However, Parker Wayde quickly sidesteps the charging Eric Steel, cocks the chair back, and drives it into the spine of Eric Steel as he charges by, causing Eric Steel to roll out of the ring, screaming in pain and grabbing at his back.

Rick- And there goes Eric Steel!

Matt- But look at this!

Blyss Lockhart and Jack Savage both turn and see Parker Wayde wielding the barbed wire wrapped chair. Both members of The Empire turn, look at each other, and nod before charging at Parker Wayde. Parker Wayde also surprisingly charges forward, still wielding the barbed wire wrapped chair. As soon as they get close enough, Jack Savage leaps into the air while Blyss Lockhart ducks low, looking to connect a high-low tackle on Parker Wayde. However, Parker Wayde manages to leap over Blyss Lockhart and swing the barbed wire wrapped chair at the same time, driving it into the face of the flying Jack Savage. Parker Wayde lands on his feet, spins around, and smashes the chair into the exposed sign of Blyss Lockhart, causing two more members of The Empire to go rolling out of the ring like scalded dogs

Rick- Blyss Lockhart and Jack Savage are down and out!

Matt- Along with Eric Steel!

Rick- But Parker Wayde still has Corey Casey and Axle Vengeance to deal with…and that’s easier said than done…

Parker Wayde turns and notices Axle Vengeance and Corey Casey, both of whom have heard the commotion and the roar of the fans and turned their attention to Parker Wayde. Parker Wayde smiles and winks at Corey Casey and Axle Vengeance

Parker Wayde
Miss me boys? Why don’t you come say hello!

Axle Vengeance snarls and rushes at Parker Wayde. Parker Wayde swings the chair wildly, looking to bash Axle Vengeance in the skull, but Axle Vengeance ducks underneath the chair shot and quickly regains his balance and regains his footing behind Parker Wayde. Axle Vengeance rushes forward and clubs Parker Wayde in the back of the skull, driving Parker Wayde down to the canvas. Axle Vengeance stomps down on Parker Wayde a few times before leaning down and dragging Parker Wayde up to his feet.

Axle Vengeance kicks Parker Wayde in the gut, doubling Parker Wayde over. Axle Vengeance then Irish whips Parker Wayde to the ring ropes. Parker Wayde hits the ring ropes and comes running back towards Axle Vengeance. As soon as Parker Wayde gets close enough, Axle Vengeance reaches out and grabs Parker Wayde, looking to connect a spinebuster on Parker Wayde that would drive Parker Wayde spine first into the barbed wire wrapped steel chair. However, Parker Wayde manages to shift his weight and use his momentum to his advantage. Parker Wayde grabs Axle Vengeance around the skull and shifts ever so slightly…..and ends up spiking Axle Vengeance skull first into the barbed wire wrapped steel chair with a DDT!

Rick- Picture perfect counter by Parker Wayde!

Matt- And then there was Casey!

Parker Wayde gets to his feet and boots Axle Vengeance out of the ring. Parker Wayde then turns and stares into the cold, calculating eyes of Corey Casey. Corey Casey seemingly measures Parker Wayde with his gaze…and then Corey Casey bails out of the ring…leaving Parker Wayde in the ring with the barbed wire wrapped chair and the motionless Alexander Remington. Parker Wayde walks over to Alexander Remington and sets the barbed wire wrapped chair to the side before leaning down and dragging Alexander Remington up to his feet. Parker Wayde then kicks Alexander Remington in the gut, doubling Alexander Remington over. Parker Wayde then lifts Alexander Remington up in the suplex position for a moment, positioning Alexander Remington’s skull over the barbed wire wrapped chair. Parker Wayde then drops Alexander Remington down skull first, driving the top of Alexander Remington’s skull into the barbed wire wrapped chair

Rick- Instant Impact on Alexander Remington by Parker Wayde!

Matt- Parker Wayde just drove Alexander Remington’s skull right into that barbed wire wrapped chair!!!!

Parker Wayde gets to his feet as the audience cheers. Parker Wayde walks over to the ring ropes and motions for the time keeper to bring him a mic, which the time keeper immediately does. Parker Wayde takes the mic, turns, and glares up the entrance ramp at the retreating members of The Empire

Parker Wayde
Guess who is back, bitches?!

The audience once again erupts in cheers as the members of The Empire seethe on stage. Parker Wayde soaks in the applause from the fans for a moment before once again bringing the mic up to his lips

Parker Wayde
Don’t think for a second I forgot what you, Corey Casey, and you, Axle, did to me at New Year’s Evil. I remember you two fucking beating to almost within an inch of my life! I swore, as I was sitting at home nursing my injuries, that I would pay you two back in kind. And next week…I plan to do just that!

Parker Wayde smiles mischievously as his gaze falls upon Axle Vengeance

Parker Wayde
Axle! Next week, you vs. me in a Street Fight Match!

On the stage, Axle Vengeance nods his head and screams back at Parker Wayde

Axle Vengeance
YOU’RE A FUCKING DEADMAN!

Parker Wayde laughs

Parker Wayde
Glad you accept!

Parker Wayde turns and looks down at Alexander Remington, who really is completely and totally motionless, lying on his back with blood trickling down his face from a few gashes on his forehead. Parker Wayde walks over and drops down to the canvas in a seated position by Alexander Remington’s head

Parker Wayde
Oh and Remi…this wasn’t personal…this was simply just business. See, I wanted to send a little message of my own tonight. At New Year’s Evil, you took something that rightfully belongs to me…

Parker Wayde calls for the IWF World Heavyweight Championship. The ref slowly, tentatively, slides the belt into the ring. Parker Wayde grabs the IWF World Heavyweight Championship and slowly stands up, placing the title over his right shoulder. Parker Wayde poses with the belt for a few moments before leaning down and draping the IWF World Heavyweight Championship across the face of Alexander Remington

Parker Wayde
You can keep it for now…but I just wanted you to know that at Rising Monarchy…I don’t care that you already have a match with Axle Vengeance…mostly because that match will now be a triple threat match!

The fans explode, cheering loudly and clapping their hands frantically as “Ain’t No Sunshine” by DMX blasts out of the house PA system. The camera zooms in on Parker Wayde for a moment, who climbs the nearest turnbuckle and poses for the fans as the show fades to black.

Copyright 2013
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion   Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 63: Grass Roots Rebellion
Page 1 of 1