Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror   Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:05 am

The arena is jam packed with the crowd going wild. The lights in the arena fade in and out one by one. The fans begins to chant.

Crowd
“IWF!”

“IWF!”

“IWF!”

The crowd goes wild, just sitting in anticipation.

Matt – Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Battleground. And what a surprise we were in for last week!

Rick – Parker Wayde got his payback on The Empire while also attacking Remington!

Matt – Come on Rick… It was well justified! They kicked him out! He had to get pay back!

Rick – Well, that doesn’t mean he has to pretend to be some superman and kick every single one of Empire’s asses. Oh look, speaking of which… Corey Casey is coming out right now.

Matt – Oh joy… I wonder what he wants.

Kill me with a beat

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a black suit coat with black dress pants. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around, revealing the smirking face of Corey Casey

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He reaches out and slaps the outstretched hands of some of the fans on either side of the isle

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey hops down from the turnbuckle..

He walks around the ring, asking a camera technician for a microphone as he snatches it away. The crowd sends a chorus of boos towards his way. Casey has a taste of distain on his face while bringing the microphone up to his lips.

Corey Casey
Parker Wayde! You think you’re pretty clever don’t you? You think you can make this come back after not being around for two weeks and everything will go your way, is that it? Parker, I expect you to come out here right now! Clearly you have something you need to get off your chest!

All the lights in the arena go out, save one green spotlight aimed down at the middle of the stage.

Its' dark, and hell its hot.
Ain't no sunshine when it's on
Only darkness everyday.
'Cause when its on
You niggas gonna be gone
Every time, cause we don't play

Parker rips the curtain to the side and steps out on to the stage. He stops for a moment in the spotlight and surveys the audience and their reaction to his presence.

"Who turned out the lights?"
Is what niggaz be sayin'
Now you don't wanna fight
But ya niggaz be playin'

The shade of green that had painted the stage lights the sides of the entrance ramp as Parker starts to head down to the ring. Some of the fans taunt him as he walks down the ramp, while others hold out their hands for Parker to slap. Both groups of people get ignored as Parker has only the ring in his sight.

Thinkin' it's alright keep playin with that road
And you gonna know the night
When you layin in that cold
Dirt gettin' tossed in your grave
Now it's all over

As he reaches ringside Parker turns towards the ring steps to his left and heads up them at a brisk pace. Upon reaching the apron he stops and looks out into the crowd again, possibly reading all of the signs being waved around by the fans.

Preacher said "You was brave"
But now it's all over
You just one of the many, plenty I done gave it to
(*boom*) Ain't no savin 'you

Parker steps over the middle rope and ducks under the top rope, stepping into the ring. As he steps to the center of the ring he tilts his head to the side and cracks his neck before staring up at Corey Casey.

Matt – Ask and you shall receive! And from the looks of things,…. Parker wants to kick his bosses ass. I for one don’t blame him.

Rick – Let’s listen to what the little punk got to say.

Parker
I suggest you tell me what you want Casey. Otherwise, I’ll finish the job I should’ve done last week.

Corey Casey looks on with a hint of nervousness on his face. He gathers himself together before preparing to speak

Corey Casey
You know exactly what I want… Last week you single handedly took out all of Empire! I want to know why you did it! Are you still sore that I kicked you out of Empire because you couldn’t win the world title when I needed you to? I warned you what would happen if you lost. So you have yourself to blame for that.

Parker
I did what I did because I am my own man now. I’m free from you and free from The Empire. My single goal is to once and for all destroy The Empire from the inside and out. What really got to me is…. You replaced me with that moron, Axle Vengeance. I hardly call that a replacement Casey. Is that the best you can do?

Corey smirks as he sees an opportunity. An evil smile crawls on his face while he became in deep thought. He had just thought of a great idea.

Corey Casey
Tonight, you will go one on one with Axle… IN A STREET FIGHT! Maybe then you’ll get a little taste of what’s to come when Rising Monarchy comes around in a few days. Not only that but… to make this interesting….Alexander Remington will be put in a match tonight against Jack Savage… And to assure that Remington doesn’t come out in one piece… I’m putting him in a match that I made famous…

Parker
You don’t mean…!?

Matt – He can’t be serious… He’s really trying to make sure Remington doesn’t come out of Battlegrounds alive!

Rick – This is getting too personal now

Corey Casey
That’s right… Tonight the two men that I just named will be in a match called… DOUBLE CAGE HORROR! For those of you who can’t understand what that match is… It’s a steel cage that sits on the ring apron, surrounding the ring. Outside of the ring is a Hell in a Cell structure…. It’s a no disqualification match and there will be no countouts… This match will also be… Falls Count Anywhere…. And this match can only be won by pin fall! Now, if you’d excuse me… I happen to have a show to run…

Corey Casey drops the microphone, sliding out of the ring. He walks down the ramp with a pep in his step as well as smirking.

Matt – A Double Cage Horror match to headline Battlegrounds!? This is going to be brutal I just know it! Not to mention this gives The Empire the perfect chance to get involved somehow!

Rick – You heard the man! The ring will be surrounded by a steel cage. You can’t possibly think they’ll get through there.

Matt – They’ll find a way. It’s the type of people they are. They always seem to find a way, Rick.

Rick –Matt, maybe you need to head in for a little nap… You’re talking foolishness

Matt – For your sake, I hope you’re right.

The camera angles switches from the ring to the Battle Grounds logo.

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror BattleGroundsLogo_zpsb8bf374c
LIVE from Madison Square Garden in New York, New York

The camera angle switches to the fans in attendance. A lot of them all cheering with excitement and anticipation.

Matt – What was that we just saw!?

Rick – We saw Corey Casey put his foot down! What a great man he is!

Matt – Come on now, stop sucking up to him and think! He wants our World Champion hurt!

Rick – Well, he knew what he was going to get in this business when he signed up for this! And now he has no one to blame but himself.

Matt – Well, we also have another great match for all of you tonight. Parker will face Axle Vengeance in a street fight! That’s going to be brutal for sure.

Rick – I hope he gets what’s coming to him!

Matt – We have a huge night ahead of us! SO let’s start it off fresh with the first match of the evening!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror   Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:31 am

Heather Thompson – This match is scheduled for one fall!

The camera pans to the ring as Watson Brawley raises his arm. A smirk crawls on his face momentarily.

Heather Thompson – In the ring, from Gainesville, Flordia… Weighing in at 200 pounds… He is “Kid Duke”, Watson Brawley!

"Evacuation Code Deciphered" Blasts onto the P.A. system when Figgy appears from behind the entrance curtain. He looks left to right then over his back, hoping the FBI isn't following him

Heather Thompson - Making his way to the ring...

Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans

Finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd

Heather Thompson - He weighs in tonight at 235 pounds and hails from Kansas City, Missouri.

Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air

Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about

Heather Thompson - He is the "Next Conspiracy" JACOB FIIIGGINNNNS

Hopping off he lands in the center of the ring, boucing on his feet while awaiting the bell

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror Match
Jacob Figgins [vs.] Watson Brawley

Jacob and Brawley lock up in a grapple. Brawley kicks Jacob in the gut as hard as he could. He comes at him with a hard right. Jacob gets up as he hits a clothesline with impact. Jacob picks him up on his shoulders…

Matt – CRISIS AVERTED! JACOB HITS CRISIS AVERTED!

Rick – Good night Watson Brawley!

Jacob makes the cover, hooking the legs.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Here’s your winner, Jacob Figgins!

Matt – Well that didn’t last so long now did it?

Rick – Jacob Figgins has been on a roll as of late from the looks of it.

The camera angle switches to the backstage area. Ace Static walks down the backstage hallway, coming from the corridor. Suddenly a surprise attack occurs as someone cracks Ace in the back of the head with a steel chair. Ace falls to the ground, lying face first. The camera zooms out to show Alexander Raven with a crazed look on his face. He laughs crazily, looking down at the dispatched form of Static.

Damien Drake
Hey Raven! Get your ass back here!

Damien runs towards the hall way but Raven disappears before Damien could get there in time. Damien kneels down, looking at the fallen Ace Static.

Last edited by Eric Steel on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror   Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 pm

The camera pans out to commercial break

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror Jericho
This is Corey Casey and I am tired of your bullshit!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Lights go low as Surfacing begins to play throughout the arena. Spotlights begin to circle throughout the arena.

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

Introducing first, from Williamsport, Pennsylvania…

The lights all point to the entrance as Damien walks out onto the ramp. He stops at the top of ramp looks out at the crowd, pounds both hands simultaneously on his chest twice then raises both into the air.

Heather Thompson – Weighing in at 275 pounds, Damien Jacobs!

He makes his way to the ring, eyes focused on the mat. He slides under the ropes and make his way to the corner, waiting on his opponent to arrive.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

“Smile” by Slim Thug plays over the public announcement speakers around the arena. Desmond Young walks down the ramp with his arm raised up. He walks up the stairs as he enters the ring. He smirks cockily as he raises his arm up.

Heather – From Minneapolis, Minnesota… Weighing at 244 pounds, “The A.S.S” Desmond Young!

Rick – I like this kid’s attitude. He’s alright in my book

Matt – Well we’ll see if he can back his attitude up in his debut tonight!

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Damien Drake [vs.] Desmond Young

Damien Jacobs and Desmond Young lock up in a grapple as Damien puts him in a devastating headlock. Desmond struggles to get out of the hold while Damien tightens it up. Desmond attempts to get out of it but Damien keeps it on. Desmond picks Damien up and hits a massive back body drop. Desmond quickly goes up on the turnbuckle as Damien gets up on his feet. Desmond takes flight as he hits a diving crossbody to Damien, causing him to fall back. Desmond smirks as the crowd boos, letting him hear it.

Matt – What a back body drop that was followed by a diving crossbody by Desmond Young!

Rick – I like this kid’s style

Matt – Well I’m not sure if these fans feel the same way

Rick – Who cares what these fans think. I like him!

Desmond picks up Damien by the head, hitting a swift European uppercut with aggression. He then hits Damien with a spinning heel kick to Damien’s face, meeting with great impact. Desmond picks up Damien, slapping him across the face. The fans boos once they witness Desmond getting too aggressive. Damien slaps him right back as hard as he could. He kicks him in the gut as hard as he could. He irish whips him ot the rupes. He then hits a massive double axe handle. Damien lifts Desmond up and he hits a massive gutbuster.

Matt – Desmond had great offense going but now it seems that Damien is stirring up some!

Rick – Come on kid, you can do this!

Matt – It’s still early in the match Rick… Anything could happen between now and the end of the match.

Damien goes over to pick up Desmond but Desmond plays possum and attacks with the inside cradle, making the cover.

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT!

Desmond’s frustration is showing as he picks up Damien, kicking him in the gut harshly. Desmond springboards off the ropes, hitting a springboard roundhouse kick to Damien’s cranium, causing him to fall on his back. Desmond picks up Damien but Damien breaks up the attempt, hitting him with a hard right. He then hits a massive clothesline, laying Desmond out. Damien picks Desmond up with ease, lifting him up. Damien hits a massive backbreaker, smirking along the way.

Matt – What a backbreaker by Damien!

Rick – Ouch…. That had to hurt… I hope Desmond is alright.

Matt – Rick you know that in this business you know what you get into. No one’s never really one hundred percent when it’s all said and done.

Damien makes a cover on Desmond, hooking the legs.

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT!

Damien pulls Desmond up by the head, hitting him with a club to his back. He then uses his strength to his advantage, hitting the full nelson slam Damien sizes Desmond up, smirking

Matt – BURNING HAMMER! OH MY GOD! DAMIEN HIT THE BURNING HAMMER!

Rick – Aw…. I bet money on this kid… here he is with the cover…

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, DAMIEN JAAAACCCOOOOOBBBBSSSSS!

Rick - Back and forth action but in the end Damien wins the battle.

Matt - Can't take anything away from Desmond though, he came out swinging.

Rick - Either way I see bright futures for both men here tonight.

Damien poses around the ring a bit before we take a break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror   Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:28 pm

The scene fades in on the inside of a locker room, but it wasn't just any locker room. Inside of it were the members of The Empire, and Ruby Winters could be seen sitting directly next to Corey Casey while the rest of the members were sitting in random places around the locker room. Ruby smirks at the members of The Empire and then looks to Corey who clears his throat before speaking.

Corey Casey
”Listen up...it's not hard to recognize Ms. Ruby Winters, but she's not just a normal member of the roster any longer. She's the newest member to the family that is The Empire, so she better be treated as such by everyone. At Rising Monarchy, she's going to ensure that the Queen of Wrestling championship is brought home to The Empire where it belongs.”

Blyss could be seen walking into the locker room, with arms crossed over her chest, as she heard the last bit of what Corey said. She shook her head and walked into the room more, standing in front of Ruby and Corey. She knew that the other members were watching with interest, but she wanted to get to the point so she began to speak.

Blyss Lockhart
”Um...excuse me? Did I just hear that right? That's supposed to be my spot, Corey. It was promised to me and me alone, not some bad dye job, implant whore that's barely done anything in weeks, let alone won a match. It wasn't promised to her, and it wasn't promised to me and her; it was promised to me entirely, and I highly disagree with that bitch getting anything that she hasn't worked for like I have.”

Ruby raised an eyebrow at Blyss and shook her head as she stood up. She walked over to the blonde woman, the click of her heeled boots echoing in the locker room as she did. The Canada native looked around the room for a moment and noticed the other members either pretending not to be listening in or blatantly watching what was going on. She looked down at the blonde, her boots having put her at a height advantage, and held the smirk as she spoke in her sultry voice.

Ruby Winters
”Get used to it sweetheart...I'm the First Lady of The Empire here, not you. But if you really want to keep running that big mouth of yours to bitch and complain then shut the fuck up and put your money where your mouth is. If you have such a problem with me being over you just as I should be then I suggest you do your homework and meet me in the ring.”

Ruby smirked as she stared at Blyss before her smirk turned to a grin, and she began walking away from the woman to go back to her seat. Blyss grabbed her arm to stop her and steadily glared at her. Just as she was going to retort to the red head, Corey stood up and clapped his hands together with a grin on his facing saying that he had just had, what he believed to be, an excellent idea.

Corey Casey
”You two are going to meet in the ring tonight, one on one in a number one contendership match for the Queen of Wrestling title. It'll be simple...whoever wins gets the match against Tiffani at Rising Monarchy. Now then, if I were you two ladies, I'd go and get ready because your match isn't far off from now.”

Ruby smirked and nodded before she walked back over to Corey, giving him a little grin and seductively kissing him on his cheek to irritate Blyss more. It was Ruby's way of telling Blyss that it didn't matter what happened in the ring, she was still the top bitch either way. Blyss glared at Ruby as the red head walked away from Corey and purposely knocked into her before she left the locker room. Blyss gave Corey a look then shook her head as she walked out of the locker room, the scene fading out as the locker room door closed. We return back to Heather Thompson for the next match.

Heather Thompson - This next bout is set for one fall.

AS "Hell Yeah" hits, he is seen, holding hands with his manager/girlfriend, "Sexy" Lexie Laren. He then slowly and arrogantly makes his way ringside, kisses Lexie's hand as he holds the ropes open for her, and slides in right under her legs.

Heather Thompson - Making his way to the ring first from Silver Hill, Ontario, Canada weighing tonight at 175 pounds, The Canadian Sensation Christian James!

Rick - Christian looks ready to bounce back after that crushing loss he received from Steel Angel last week.

Matt - But he can't afford to get cocky, he might be fighting John Trolly but that man is determined to wipe his losing streak clean.

Blind starts up as the light flash in time with the music, pyro goes off as the are you ready hits....the words FRANCHISE flashes across the screen as John Tolly makes his way down to the ring, he sneers at the crowd as he saunters down the ramp. As he slides into the ring before poseing in the ring

Heather Thompson - And from Champaign weighing 240 pounds John Trolly!

Rick - As you said before Matt, John looks like he's ready to go.

Matt - Well come on Rick, he's been losing matches left and right here. It's got to be getting under his skin and that in turn should motivate him to break the streak against Christian.

The ref checks on both men as he calls for the bell.

John Tolly [vs.] Christian James

[Ding Ding Ding!]

[Ding Ding Ding!]

John and Christian meet in the center of the ring, James starts off with a few kicks to the hamstring. John gets annoyed and throws a knee to the gut that causes James to bend over. John hooks his neck and spins him with a neckbreaker.

Rick - John taking the quick footed James to the ground.

Matt - Seems like a sound strategy, it's harder to fight back when your on the floor.

John mounts James and starts raining lefts and rights, he blocks most of them and manages roll John off of him. James gets back to his feet and leaps up as John comes charging with a knee lift that catches him on the face. He holds his nose as he staggers back, allowing James to run in and nail John with a spinning heel kick that knocks him down.

Rick - Christian James with the momentum.

Matt - He was able to keep John off balance, now lets see what he do from here.

John sits back up and takes a hard kick from James's foot, James hooks the leg and makes the cover.

-1-

John gets the shoulder up.

Rick - John gets the shoulder up.

Matt - That would have been embarrassing for John to have lost from a move like that.

James flips John over to his back and locks in a modified chinlock while driving the knee into the lower spine. John manages to grab the bottom rope and the ref starts to count, he gets to 4 and James lets go. He waits for John to get back up and runs in with a dropkick to the side of the head.

Rick - James just not giving John a chance to breath right now.

Matt - These two need a win Rick, it's a case of who wants it more.

James drags John back the middle of the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He points at his foe a makes a leap with the diving senton splash but John rolls out of the way causing him to crash and burn. John gets to his feet and drives a forearm into James as he got to his feet. John runs in with another forearm that knocks him down. John starts to feel it as he grabs James and scoop slams him to the ground then takes a run towards the ropes and comes running back dropping an elbow but James rolls out of the way in time. John recovers and James pokes him in the eye, he holds his eye and James leaps up hooking his legs over John's head and brings him down with the hurricarana and hooks the legs as he pins.

-1-

-2-

John kicks out.

Rick - John again kicks out.

Matt - He's not going to let the losing streak continue Rick, he wants this win more than anything.

John gets back up and James brings him back down with arm drag take down, holding the arm in place as he twist it in a angle.

Rick - Christian James using that submission arsenal of his to wear John down.

Matt - If he can take out the arms he take remove much of John's power, either way it Doesn't bode well for John.

John tries to reach for the ropes but finds to be short a few feet so instead he works his way to his feet and with his free hand starts hammering at James's ribcage. James starts to lose his grip and John manages to get his hand free, he shakes it off and James takes a short run to try and take John down but he counters with a swift powerslam into a pin!

-1-

-2-

James barely kicks out!

Rick - What a counter from John!

Matt - He almost caught James completly off guard there!

John lifts him back to his feet and positions James for a suplex but James wiggles out of it and lands behind John while hooking the head and drives John down with the reverse neckbreaker! He then signals for the end as he motions for John to get back to his feet.

Rick - James calling for the Hail Canada.

Matt - He could very well knock John's lights out should he hit this.

John gets to his feet and just ducks under the super kick, he then waits for James to turn around before moving in and planting James down with the flowing ddt!

Rick - Champiagn Dream!

Matt - He's got him!

John flips him over and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, John Trolly!

Rick - And just like that, John's losing streak is over!

Matt - That's gotta make him feel great to have finally gotten a win over a pretty game Christian James.

Lexie Laren tends to her fallen man while John drops to his knees as he raises his fist in the air. He has a big smile on his face as the camera cuts away.

---------------------------------

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror Havelessmoney
Order Today!
---------------------------------

We go backstage where Tiffani Michaels is stretching and listening to something on her Ipod. Griffin Hawkins walks by, confusing at what she's doing.

Griffin Hawkins - What are you listening to?

Tiffani Michaels - ...Lady Gaga?

He sighs, rolling his eyes.

Griffin Hawkins - Really..how can you listen to that garbage..you can't even understand what she says half the time.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh and I'm sure the music you're likely half deaf from is more acceptable..

Griffin Hawkins - Hey, don't knock until you've tried it...anyways, musical differences aside, I've been meaning to talk to you. It's about Blyss Lockhart.

She takes the Ipod cord out of her ear and sets it down.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh yeah..the scrub I mopped the floor with a few weeks ago. What about her?

Griffin Hawkins - Well...I'm worried now. I know you can handle her..but she's in The Empire now. I've tried again and again to keep you out of this war between Corey Casey and the rest of his gang..but now he seems to want to involve you in this as well. And now that Blyss is now part of The Empire, she's more dangerous than ever..and you know how they run in packs.

Tiffani Michaels - Griff..you worry way too much about me. I know their game. I know the Empire doesn't believe in fighting a fair fight, thats why they rely on gang attacks..but I'm smart enough to know when an ambush is coming. It doesn't matter if she has The Empire in her corner, if she wants a shot at me, she can come and get it, but I'll be walking out with The Gold while she'll have to start back at square one. She has talent..but she doesn't have the skills to beat me.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..there's no doubt you can beat her. You've proven it before and you can prove it again. And as far as talent goes..unfortunately everyone knows Blyss Lockhart's only has one talent..and they can't show it on national television. And I got quite a few friends in the back who'll tell you that she's not very good at that either. So in other words you can take care of her..just keep your eye out for any of those morons from The Empire.

Tiffani Michaels - I'll be sure to keep that in mind. But in that same respect, I suggest you keep your eye on Gordon Fury. I know you two are like..friends and all that, but there's something about him thats..unsettling to me.

Griffin Hawkins - Don't worry..I know how he works. He wants to knock me off the mountain so he can make a name for himself, but I'm not going down that easily. In the meantime, we got business to settle, tonight..you and me are going to kick some ass!

She smiles at him.

Tiffani Michaels - That's the spirit! I'm going to go get myself some water..gotta be rested up for the big match.

Tiffani goes, off, but forgets her Ipod player. Griffin picks it up and goes to tell her..but looks down at it and then looks around if anyone is around. He puts the cord in his ear and starts bopping his head to Lady Gaga.

Griffin Hawkins - I want your ugly
I want your disease!
I want your everything
As long as it's free
I want your love..I want..

He immediately stops as Tiffani comes back into the picture, obviously having a hard time containing her laughter. Hawkins totally embarrassed, takes the cord out of his ear.

Tiffani Michaels - ...What the hell are you doing?

Griffin Hawkins - Uh..I was just...you know I got a match to...prepare for..seeya out there!

He quickly makes his way off camera as Tiffani laughs shaking her head. We return back to see Devlin Raine who is standing in the ring warming up at the corner. Heather is seen standing in the center with mic in hand.

Heather Thompson - The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first already in the ring from Chiago, Illinois weighing at 235 pounds.........Devlin Raine!

Rick - I don't know who thought this would be a good idea to put Devlin in a match against Baron.

Matt - He doesn't realize that he's about to be sent to the meat grinder Rick, Baron is gonna chew this kid up and spit him out.

The titantron glows a crimson red when "Star in the City" by Kevin Rudolf plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

Everyday I'm a star in the city, walk these streets like a wanted man.
All the time got my shine looking pretty
Motherfuckers all know who I am
Every day feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs, see the lights, they're so pretty
You're the one now turn me on.

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

(Hey) give it all up for me
City boy life.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

Every day I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my - gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine, wasting time, you are pretty
Politicians, movie stars.

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

City boy life.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

Heather Thompson - And from Trenton New Jersey weighing 256 pounds, Baron "Blaze" Tomson!

Rick - Baron and Philip had quite the exchange last week when Philip stepped out and declared his intentions.

Matt - He must have alot of balls to be picking a fight with Baron, it's one thing for someone like Griff to beat him but make no mistake about it, Baron isn't a person you want to mess with.

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Baron Tompson [vs.] Devlin Raine

[Ding Ding Ding]

Devlin moves in but takes a hard slap to the face that causes him to cover up, Baron drives a knee to the gut that doubles him over and follows with a clubbing chop to the back of the neck that floors him. He pushes himself off the ground only to take a sharp kick to the ribcage that lets out a yelp of pain from Devlin. He then stomps down hard on his ankles and then his hands crushing his hand underneath his boot letting out another scream of pain.

Rick - Baron showing no mercy at all.

Matt - We knew this was gonna be a slaughter, Devlin has no chance what so ever.

Baron picks him up and voilently throws him towards the corner. Devlin hits the turnbuckle hard and Baron follows through with a super kick right to the face of Devlin who flops down on the campus.

Rick - Burst Shot!

Matt - He nearly kicked his teeth in!

Baron dosent waste any time as takes a short run and bounces off the ropes just as Devlin starts to push himself off the ground. Just as he gets to his hands and knees, Baron comes in with the Burning Ax Kick that bounces Devlin's head off the campus.

Rick - And now the Burning Ax Kick!

Matt - He's out, he's done, he's kissing the floor!

Baron rolls him over and makes the cover as the Ref counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner Ba-

Suddenly Philip Joseph slides in and moves to attack but Baron thinks fast and spears him into the mat. Philp rolls back to his feet and takes a punch to the cheek, he tries to fight back but Baron manages to drive him back to the ropes. Philip decides to cut his losses and retreats back outside the ring where Baron motions for Philip get back in. Philip holds his jaw and while considered it, he never the less walksbackwards all the while keeping his gaze fixed on Baron who glares.

Rick - Philip tried to take Baron out early so he didn't have to fight him at the PPV.

Matt - Too bad it failed, Baron is more than ready for Philip come Rising Monarcy.

Philip keeps walking backwards towards the entrance ramp, Baron points at Philip with a smirk and yells "Rising Monarchy!". He then pulls out a small flash of whisky and his trademark lighter as he turns his attention towards Devlin. The crowd starts to get excited.

Rick - Oh no....he's not going to do what I think he's do is he!?

Matt - Yeah he's looking to send Philip a message loud and clear!

He unscrews the lid and pours the contents on Devlin then flicks the lights and with a tiny touch of the flame sets Devlin ablaze. He stands there staring at the fire while officals and medical personal rush in with extinguishers to put of the flames. They then roll Devlin out of the ring onto a nearby streacher as they wheel him out of the arena.

Matt - Well we saw what could be the future of Philip next week.

Rick - It very could be, Baron is as sick as they come.

Baron stands in the center of the ring watching them carry Devlin out of the arena as the scene fades on his expressionless face. We take a short break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror   Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:31 am

---------------------------------------------------
Baron Tomson presents

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror Burn_02

Burn Energy drink, feel the intensity! Fully endorsed by the Raging Inferno.

---------------------------------------------------

Camera returns to Rick and Matt

Rick - Welcome back everyone, those of you just tuning in, I'm Rick Christian alongside with me as always Matt Biggars and we welcome you to the last episode of Battle Grounds before Rising Monarchy and so far we have quite a stacked card.

Matt - That we do but we still have more matches to do so let's turn it over to Heather for the next match.

Camera pans over to Heather for the following announcement.

Heather Thompson - The following triple threat match is set for one fall!

“I’m a mess
That's the best way to describe it
Having no time to myself is the only way I can fight it
When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror
Don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer.”

Alex exploded out from behind the curtain arms swung out wide to his sides, a cocky grin spread across his face. His head bobbing slightly with a slight bounce as he takes a few slow dramatic steps forward, his arms slowly lowering to himself, the grin slowly fading into a smug look upon his face. Placing his hands on his hips he stood at the top of the ramp, and gazed over the popping crowd, the boos and remarks towards him causing a cocky anger to blaze across his eyes.

“I miss your family and I miss all our friends
If you had it to do over would you do it over again,
Cause I would, this meant something more to me
There's a hole in my heart where you used to be
I still wish you the best of luck, baby
And don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldn't forget you if I tried”

Raven would jog into the face of the crowd on the left side of the ramp, snarling and growling into the faces of the crowd, slapping hands down and back, and allowing saliva to spew from his mouth, spittle flying from his mouth as nods his head up and down roughly, bouncing as he goes down the length of the left side of the aisle, running over to right side and doing the same, before collapsing down onto his knees in the middle of the ramp, stretching his arms to the roof.

“You killed what was left of the good in me
I'm tired so let me be broken
Look down at the mess that's in front of me
No other words need be spoken
And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of our past mistakes held inside
I’ll live with regret for my whole life”

Alex clutched at his chest and flicked his head back. He then moved to place his hands on his head, rubbing the back of skull over and over, breathing out heavily, his chest raising and dropping with each heavy exaggerated breath. As soon as the word ‘no’ escapes the speakers he thrusts himself onto his feet and sprints at the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring, rolling up onto his feet, swinging his arms out to the side. The cocky, angry grin spreads across his lips.

“I confess that I brought this all on myself
Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else
When you're gone, it's like a whole part of me’s missing
So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that you're listening
I tried to make us a life here
But our foundation was built on sand
No time to run until the damage was done
And I’ve never had the upper hand”

Raven would leap up onto the top right turnbuckle and looking over the crowd, grinning brightly shaking his head a little. Falling off the turnbuckle he bounced on his feet a few times as the music begins to fade away.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Salem, Oregon weighing at 189.2 pounds Alexander Raven!

Rick - Lately Alexander and Ace have been engaged in some kind of battle of wills.

Matt - Well it's confusing enough but we'll see when Raven can do against two other talents in a three way dance.

"Burn in my Light" by Mercy Drive hits as Johnny makes his way down the entrance ramp.

The nebula rising about from the back of deceiving lies
A new star is born now he brings you the light with his hands untied
They tried so hard to follow, but no one can.
Inside you're all so hollow, you understand?
Hey! Nothing you can say!
Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me.
Now it's time to shine.
I'm gonna take what's mine while you burning inside my light.

Daniels continues down to the ring and enters through the bottom rope.

I give and you take and I waited for you but I made a mistake.
It's clear that your fear is so near because I see the look on your face.
You tried to hold me under, but I held my breath.
Alone and now you wonder, what do I possess.
Now it's time to shine.
You're gonna burn in light
Now it's time to shine.
I'm gonna take what's mine while you burning inside my light.

He picks a spot and rest there on the corner waiting for the match to start.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent first from Tampa, FL weighing 212 pounds Johnny "The Spirit" Daniels!

Rick - Johnny looks to be ready to go tonight.

Matt - He should, his two other opponents aren't easy pickings.

Remember the Name by Fort Minor plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other as he hands her the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body as he waits for his opponent.

Heather Thompson - And from Hollywood weighing 205 pounds, Philip Joseph!

Rick - Philip has to be steaming after that failed attack on Baron not too long ago.

Matt - You have to wonder if that will affect his mental thinking in this match. He wants to send a message of his own that he will not be intimidated.

Ref checks on all three men and calls the bell.

Triple Threat Match
Philip Joseph [vs.] Johnny Daniels [vs.] Alexander Raven

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Philip charges in and floors Raven with a clothesline, Johnny moves in and nails a few chops to the chest of Philip as he turns around. He whips Philip who holds the arm and instead pulls Johnny towards him as he nails a drop toe hold that sends Johnny crashing face first on the mat.

Rick - Philip already starting off big.

Matt - That failed attack must have woke him up, he wants to prove he's a match against the Raging Inferno.

Raven gets to his feet but Philip leaps up and kicks him right in the face, the impact sends Raven tumbling over the ropes and crashes to the outside of the ring. Meanwhile Philip turns around a takes dropkick to the face from Johnny.

Rick - Raven gets knocked outside and Johnny with a nice drop kick.

Matt - Right now it's just Philip and Johnny, in that ring, it's become a singles match.

Johnny goes for the cover but Philip already pops to his feet and takes Johnny down with a quick arm drag, holding the arm while slipping in his elbow to the side of his face and nails a few shots there. Johnny struggles to his feet and hits a few punches to the gut which causes Philip to loosen his grip. He moves in with a spinning back fist but Philip ducks under it and cuts Johnny down with a swift kick to the shins bringing him to his knees. Philip then hooks the neck and drives Johnny down with a snap ddt.

Rick - Nice ddt from Philip.

Matt - Johnny might be in trouble here.

Philip makes the cover.

-1-

Johnny kicks out and Philip stays on the attack with a front face head lock while driving the knees to the face of Johnny who tries to cover up. He pulls him back to his feet and throws Johnny towards the ropes but Johnny in with a flying forearm that knocks Philip down. He runs in with a head scissors attempt but Philip ducks underneath it, Johnny turns around and takes a roundhouse that staggers him to the ropes. Philip moves out of the way in time to see Raven who is back in the ring as he charges into Philip but misses him. He doesn't miss Johnny as he knocks him over the top rope and teeters on the outside. Philip grabs Raven from behind and plants him with a reverse ddt.

Rick - Raven back in but Philip saw him coming a mile away.

Matt - Got too overzealous and Philip made him pay big time.

Johnny regains his balance and attempts to reenter the ring but Philip leaps up and drop kicks him off the apron, Philip uses Johnny as a launch pad and springs off doing a Phoenix splash right on Raven's prone body!

Rick - Holy shit did you see that!?

Matt - What an awesome way to nail the Champagne Supernova!

Philip hooks the legs as the ref counts it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Philip Joseph!

Rick - Philip may have gotten some retribution but it won't be so easy come next week.

Matt - These guys are mainly fodder to Philip, Baron is on a different league of his own.

Rick - Indeed beating him won't be easy.

Philip smirks as the ref raises his hand in victory, we get a close up shot of his face before we cut backstage.

[center]We see Ashe Corvin walking around backstage. He turns a corner and runs into Eric Steel. The two glare at each other for a moment before Eric smirks.

Eric Steel
Tell me Ashe, how does it feel to get your bitch ass beat every week?

Ashe chuckles at the question.

“The King of Darkness” Ashe Corvin
Funny, you should ask yourself that question buddy, seeing as how I laid your ass out last week. But don't worry. One I wipe the floor with Libby at Rising Monarchy, I'll be coming for you, since I have had enough of your shit.

Eric chuckles at Ashe.

Eric Steel
Oh, I actually hope you win at Rising Monarchy. That way when I whip your ass I can claim a title at the same time.

Ashe glares at Eric and lunges forward but security is there to break it up. The show then cuts to commericals.

-------------------------------------------

The show returns and the lights shut off as Forget You by Digital Summer begins to play. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Now that I’m sober,
I’m finally making up my mind,
I can see who you really are,
How the hell could I’ve been so blind?

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

You think you’re so fucking innocent,
You think you’re so fucking innocent.

Shut your mouth, I’m done listening to you,
It’s over, it’s over, I’ve had enough with you.
I’m taking back the person that I used to be,
For all these scars before your lies,
So fuck you, forget you, good bye.
Good bye.

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

Take a swing, I’ll tell you,
But you better be prepared,
There’s no telling what the hell I’m up to,
I’m at the point that I just don’t care.

Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades.[/b]

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first...from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing 250 pounds...RYAN APOLLOS!

Rick - Apollos looking ready to go tonight.

Matt - We'll see if he can get it done.

The arena lights dim down as purple lighting rises. Fog fills the entrance as the silhouette of a man can be seen through it. A few shots of gold pyro go off as Ashe Corvin steps out. He holds his arms out to accept the praise he KNOWS will becoming from the fans. Instead he stands there with a cock y smirk of his face as the fans pour hate onto him. He chuckles and shakes his head as he heads to the ring. He talks trash to the fans as he does. Once in the ring he stands dead center and once again raises his arms. As he stands with his arms outstreatched Purple Pyro erupts from the ring posts.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from Los Angeles, California, weighing tonight at 245 pounds...ASHE CORVIN!!

Matt - I don't think Ashe is in a joking mood tonight.

Rick - He looks ready to murder someone here tonight!

Matt - Wonder what's got him so riled up?

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Ashe Corvin [vs] Ryan Apollos

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ashe and Apollos circle each other in the ring.

Rick - Apollos looking for a big win here tonight.

Matt - Ashe has other plans, I'm sure.

Apollos throws a punch. Ashe ducks it, spinning Apollos around. He lifts Ryan above his head, spinning him before crushing him into the mat.

Rick - No fucking way.

Matt - DECENT INTO DARKNESS!

Ashe goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...ASHE CORVIN!!

Rick - Wow.

Matt - Indeed......I wasn't expecting Ryan to be beaten so quickly.

Ashe poses to the crowd as they boo him out of the arena we then cut to Blyss who storms down the hallway, muttering under her breath. She grabs the handle of her locker room door, and wrenches it open, only to find it locked. She slams her fist against the door, clenching her teeth.

???
You seem upset.

Blyss turns on her heels to find herself face to face with Chuck Matthews, who leans against the wall.

Blyss Lockhart
How long have you-

Chuck Matthews
I've been waiting.

Blyss eyes Chuck suspiciously.

Blyss Lockhart
I'm guessing you aren't here to watch the show, then.

Chuck smirks.

Chuck Matthews
Not quite. Here on business, actually.

Blyss Lockhart
Is that so?

Chuck straightens up, stepping towards Blyss.

Chuck Matthews
I'll cut right to the point, Miss Lockhart. I represent certain...special interest groups.

Blyss raises an eyebrow skeptically.

Blyss Lockhart
Exactly what sort of "special interests?"

Chuck Matthews
The people I'm representing think it would be most beneficial to IWF if the Empire were to...disappear, we'll say.

Blyss Lockhart
So this is a warning? I'm flattered.

Chuck apparently picks up on the sarcasm, because a bitter frown flashes across his face for a heartbeat before changing back to his calm, business-like expression.

Chuck Matthews
Well, I'd hate to see a pretty face get caught in the crossfire...but no, actually, that's not why I'm here. On the contrary, I'm here to offer you something better.

Blyss Lockhart
Thanks, but I'm not interested.

Chuck laughs.

Chuck Matthews
You forget who you're talking to, darlin. I wouldn't waste my time talking to you if I thought for a second that was true. I know you're having problems with Miss Ruby Winters, and I know that it's very likely causing strain on your relationship with the Empire. Tell me, Miss Lockhart...how does it feel, knowing your hard work is playing second fiddle to a woman who's sleeping her way to the top?

Blyss says nothing, but Chuck spots her fists clench slightly. He slowly begins circling her. Blyss stares straight ahead, remaining perfectly calm despite Chuck's movements.

Chuck Matthews
Ah, but you have a number one contender's match tonight, don't you? Finally, you'll have a chance to show exactly how talented you are. You'll be able to beat Casey's golden girl, fair and square, and prove to everyone that you deserve that match. Then you'll get your shot, won't you? Then you'll get your match against Tiffani, and the world will know that Blyss Lockhart is better than Ruby Winters...right?

Blyss smirks.

Blyss Lockhart
Right.

Chuck Matthews
Wrong. I think you know very well that tonight's match doesn't mean a damn thing. If you lose? Ruby's going to get her shot against Tiffani, and you're going to be pushed to the back of the line...again. Oh, but if you win! If you can beat Casey's favorite pair of tits...

Chuck stops, standing just behind Blyss. He leans in, and hisses in her ear.

Chuck Matthews
Do you really think that's going to be the last of Ruby? Do you really think Corey is going to let you take that shot so easily?

He begins circling her again.

Chuck Matthews
Of course, I could be wrong...but I'm willing to wager that, regardless of tonight's outcome, Ruby WILL find a way to fight for the belt next week. And where will you be? So long as you remain in the Empire, you're going to be runner-up to Winters. If you're not the first lady of the Empire, you're the last, and it's clear to both of us whose basket Corey's put his eggs in. Ruby's got Casey wrapped around her finger, which means she holds all the power, and she makes all the rules. With you competing against her, she will make sure the odds are ALWAYS stacked against you. She will make sure you fail. She will make sure the weight is far too much for one girl to bear.

Blyss Lockhart
So what are you offering?

Chuck grins.

Chuck Matthews
Me? I'm simply offering you...a little bit of leverage.

He hands Blyss a card.

Chuck Matthews
If you're interested in exploring other options, you give me a call.

Chuck bows his head slightly to her, and turns on his heels, walking down the hallway. Blyss glances at the card for a moment, and crumples it in her hands. She makes a motion to toss it in the trash, but stops. She glances down the hall, but Chuck is nowhere to be seen. As if mechanically, Blyss slowly retracts her hand, slipping the crumpled card into her pocket before walking down the hall in the opposite direction. We then take another break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror   Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:27 am

Camera returns back to Heather for the next match.

Heather Thompson - Following is a number one contender match set for one fall!

"Bad Girlfriend" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Montreal, Quebec, Canada weighing 119 pounds Ruby Winters!

Rick - Well this could be the match of the night between these two ladies.

Matt - They clearly shown that they can't see eye to eye, they will much rather tear each other apart.

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogs down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Heather Thompson - And from Chicago, IL weighing 120 pounds, Blyss Lockhart!

Rick - You wonder if Blyss will consider Chuck's offer?

Matt - Well she's been screwed over by Corey who seems to perfer Ruby over her, if he dosen't hold his end of the bargain then she just might consider it.

ref checks on both gals can calls for the bell.

Queen of Wrestling #1 Contender’s Match
Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters

Ruby runs in and tries the Beuty Sleep but Blyss ducks under it and counters with a neckbreaker take down. While Ruby is laid out, Blyss climbs the nearest corner and hits the Blyzzard! She hooks both legs while making the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner Blyss Lockha-

Suddenly "Do you call my name?" By Ra plays as Corey comes out with a smirk and a mic in his hands.

Corey Casey
You know what? I just came up with a great idea, one that ensures that the Empire will be walking away with the Queen of Wresling title at Rising Monarcy.

Blyss glares at Corey as he smiles again.

Corey Casey
The match the title will be a triple threat involing the champion Tiffani, Blyss Lockhart and.....Ruby.....Winters!

The crowd is in an uproar as Blyss grits her teeth.

Matt - Oh come on, she just beat Ruby to become number one contender!

Rick - Corey wants to make exact sure that the belt comes home to the Empire, he's leaving nothing to chance.

Corey Casey
Now I understand that you two still have some......issues you need to settle but now is not the time for that. You both need to work together to make sure that the belt returns to the Empire. Because if not well.......lets just say there will be severe consequences.

He theme plays as Corey takes his leave.

Matt - There's no way these two will coexist, it's going to be every woman for herself next week.

Rick - Well one way or another the champ's chances of retaining are lowered considerablity thanks to Corey.

Blyss keeps glaring at the entrance ramp where Corey was a moment ago, we then take another break.

-----------------------
Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror Bach77
Griffin: Sometimes you gotta stop and say....I need a drink!
-----------------------

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, High Impact title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Heather Thompson - On his way to ring, from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the current IWF High Impact Champion... Gordon Fuuuuurrrrrryyy!

Rick - Last week, Griffin said that Gordon might be getting just a little too big for his britches, some tend to agree, so Hawkins challenged him to a one on one match at Rising Monarchy!

Matt - I never thought i'd agree with you Rick, but you're right. You gotta be made of strong stuff to say the things Gordon has been saying and then have the audacity to accept the challenge from someone like Hawkins, I'm starting to wonder if his alligator mouth is overloading his humming bird rear end!

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the High Impact title high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the High Impact Championship to the ring announcer before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then waits for his opponents as the song fades out.

White lights flash brightly, followed by the sound of thunder as the lights dim. Red and gold lasers cut through the blue-lit fog that rolls out from the sides of the stage as the opening bars of “She’s Like Thunder” blast over the speakers. The dark-haired woman can be seen quietly entering the stage at this time, but when Doro’s voice enters, gold sparks erupt and the spotlight shines on Diana Logan.

Heather Thompson - And his Tag Team Partner..from Evanston Wyoming, Diana Logan!

Matt - Wow, she's easy on the eyes..

Rick - You don't stand a chance with her pal.

She wears a costume reminiscent of Wonder Woman’s newest, with a red leather jacket over a red and gold top, and skintight blue pants with silver stars down the side seams. There’s a vinyl tiara wrapped around her forehead, with a red star in the center. It all glitters in the light as she strides confidently down to the ring, and leaps up onto the apron. She raises her hands into the air to acknowledge the crowd and ask for their energy, before she does a flip over the top rope and goes to her corner to remove her jacket and get ready to face her opponent.

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters. A light comes back on at the entrance ramp as we see a shadow of a young man in a white background raising the devil horns in the air as the crowd goes wild, knowing who it is. We then hear the words.

A cat-scratch, a whiplash, a witch hunt in black, Sandpaper!

"BOOOOOOOM!" the pyros go off as "Sandpaper" by Fozzy blasts in. The lights come back on as Griffin Hawkins appears on the ramp with the devil horns raised in the air. Tiffani Michaels crawls between his legs, making her appearance as Griffin helps her up with both hands. They both walk down the ramp way slapping hands with the crowd.

Heather Thompson - And their opponents...The team of Griffin Hawkins...and The Queen of Wrestling, Tiffani Michaels!

Matt - Really..what are these two?! just friends? BFFs? Lovers? I can't figure it out!

Rick - They are Tag Partners tonight, but I think they are just friends.

Matt - I dunno...I've seen the look these two give eachother, something is obviously there!

The two go up the stairs of the ring, Griffin leans his foot on the bottom rope, giving Tiffani leeway to get into the ring, he gets into the ring and the two pose on the ring ropes, pumping up the wild crowd cheering for them. Tiffani gets down, as does Griffin. He takes off his ring Jacket and goes to the outside of the ring. He puts his Silver Aviators and puts them on a lucky young fan. He pats him on the head and gets into the ring.
Tiffani is sitting on the top rope, massaging Griffin's shoulders as he looks across the ring at the opponents.

Tag Team Match
Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Gordon Fury and Diana Logan

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The bell rings as Hawkins and Gordon start things off, The two grapple, neither are backing down until Gordon gets Hawkins in a headlock. Hawkins makes his way over to the rope which causes Fury to break the hold, following the ref's orders. The two grapple again, only this time, Hawkins knees him in the mid section and grabs Gordon by the neck and locks on a front facelock. Gordon brings Hawkins down to the mat and turns it into an armbar. Hawkins turns it into an armbar of his own as he is off the mat, but Fury is light on his feet as he rolls forward and trips Hawkins up and goes for a quick pin, Hawkins powers out of it and catches Fury in a drop toehold and jumps and locks on a headlock, but Fury goes for a leg scissors, Hawkins powers out of it, both kip up at the same time and look to eachother for the next move. The crowd is loving this display of athletic ability!

The two circle one another, and go for a grapple, Hawkins gets Fury in a headlock, but Fury pushes him into the buckles, Hawkins has to break the hold, he gives him a clean break as Fury backs off. Fury goes for a grapple once more, but Hawkins catches him by surprise with a thumb to the eye and a kick in the mid section. He runs the ropes and hits a kneelift! He then jumps and hits a stomp on the forehead of Fury before scooping him up and throwing him into the corner. Hawkins shouts "Time to go to school!" as he dazzles Fury with a series of boxing like jabs, sending him staggering out of the corner. Hawkins takes his time and ascends the ropes and goes for an axehandle, but Fury sees this coming and hits a quick punch to the mid section!

Rick - Fury is looking to prove himself here, he's bringing it!

Matt - I'm not sure if Hawkins is used to being in the ring with someone as quick as he is, he better not underestimate Fury!

Fury scoops up Hawkins by the hair and connects with a Northern Lights Suplex Pin!

-1-

-2-

Hawkins kicks out! Fury doesn't let up as he scoops up Hawkins and hits a Triple Suplex, followed by a Jumping Legdrop! He grabs him and lifts him up for a Powerbomb, but Hawkins turns it into a Hurricanrana followed by punches! Hawkins waits for Fury to get up and hits a flying leg lariat! He grabs Fury and throws him into Tiffani's corner. He tags her in and then throws Fury into the opposite corner, Griffin gets on all fours and Tiffani gets a full head of steam and jumps off Griffin's back and hits a clothesline onto Fury! He follows up by grabbing Fury by the neck and hitting a Bulldog!

Rick - Some nice tandem offense here from Hawkins and Michaels!

Matt - There familiarity with each other really coming through here Rick.

Tiffani runs the ropes, but Logan hits her with a knee to the back. This gives Fury time to recover by ramming her back first into the corner. He tags in Logan who is fresh in this match. She grabs Tiffani by the hair and connects with a Belly to Belly Suplex. She then grabs her by the neck, looking to go for a Chokeslam, but Tiffani fights out of it with hard punches, staggering her. But Logan battles back and starts hitting her with a kick to the mid section and then grabs her and hits with a Quick Suplex followed by a pin.

-1-

-2-

Tiffani gets out of it! She goes to pick up Tiffani again and hits a Scoop Slam. She then gets on the second rope and goes for a Splash, but Tiffani rolls out of the way and Logan eats canvas! Both women are down in the ring and both are going to their perspective partners, Logan tags in Fury while Tiffani tags in Hawkins! Both rush into the ring and are trading blows with one another! Fury swings at Hawkins, but he ducks it and Hawkins hits a roundhouse kick to the temple! Hawkins goes for a cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Fury kicks out! Hawkins is frustrated as he thought for sure that would put him down. He grabs him and throws him to the ropes and goes for a high back body drop, but Fury catches him with a DDT! He gets in the corner and waits for him to get up and hits The Fury Impaler!

Gordon goes for the cover on Griff.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Tiffani springboards out of her corner into an elbow drop to Gordon's back to break the pin. Diana has seen enough as she charges into the ring, decking Tiffani with a clothesline.

Rick – This match has broken down! Everyone is in the ring!

Diana picks up Tiffani, but as she does Griffin charges at her and clotheslines both of them over the top rope. Tiffani sees Gordon getting back to his feet, and she springboards into the California Dreamin', but Gordon ducks at the last second, dodging the kick.

Matt – Fury is lucky he dodged that, if Tiffani had of connected it would have been lights out!

She regains her footing and turns around, right into a spinning back-fist from Gordon, rocking her. Gordon then picks her straight up into the burning hammer position. Gordon's face shows no hesitation.

Rick – No way, he isn't going for the Skyfall Guillotine is he?

Matt – She's 116 pounds! Gordon is going to snap her neck! Or worse!

Just as Gordon is about to flip her over, Griff slides back in the ring, delivering a chop block to the back of Gordon's knee, forcing him to drop Tiffani. Instead of fighting Gordon, Griffin goes over to check on Tiffani.

Rick – This is a mistake here by Hawkins, he needs to keep the pressure on Fury.

Griffin gets about two steps towards Tiffani when Gordon comes to life, leaping and grabbing the back of Griffin's head, bringing him down hard with the Dread Spike!

Matt – Dread Spike out of nowhere! Griffin took his eye off the ball, and it may have just cost him!

Gordon goes to cover Griffin, and Tiffani goes to break it up. However, Diana slides in from the opposite side, and gets in position between Tiffani and Griff, grabbing Tiffani and throwing her halfway across the ring with a belly-to-belly overhead throw. Gordon hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here are your winners... Diana Logan, and Gordon Fuuuurrrrryyyy!

Rick - I don't believe it! Fury has pinned Hawkins! What an upset!

Matt - He sacrificed himself to save Tiffani..but it cost him the match!

Tiffani is checking on Griffin, seeing if he's okay, he is heard telling her "..get me a mic..." And she nods and gets one from Heather Thompson. She hands it to Griffin who slowly begins to get up, he is seen laughing a little as he looks up at Fury and Logan up the ramp. He holds his neck as he looks at Fury.

Griffin Hawkins
Hey!..Party Boy! Where do you think you're going? You see..you won the battle tonight...but you're not going to win the war. I still hold all the cards..and I have an ace in my deck! The Championship Briefcase grants me the power to have any match type I want...and I'm declaring our match at Rising Monarcy...a Headbangers Brawl Match!

Fury looks at Logan confused, asking "What the hell is he talking about? What's a Headbanger's Brawl Match?

Griffin Hawkins
What? You look confused, I'll tell you what a Headbanger's Brawl is. You see..you knocked something loose in my head...and that makes me sick and twisted enough to come up with this match. What it is...is a huge Chamber around the ring...tons of steel...chains all around the ring....making an Elimination Chamber type atmosphere...on each corner of the ring..is a garbage can full of whatever weapons you can find and bring to the party. Whoever beats their opponent down for the 10 count is the winner!...You got the guts to accept kid?

Fury gets another mic from Heather.

Gordon Fury
I'm not gonna start backing down now Griff. You bet your arse I accept.

Honest Eyes hits as the two stare down each other as we go to a break.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror   Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:01 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stygian says…

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror Bitchface18_zps3835b461

"Ok, that pic makes ME have unhealthy thoughts about her...and that's the tagline for the commercial, isn' t it?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s position

Rick- And we’re back!

Matt- And we’ve got more great IWF action coming up live, next!

Rick- That’s right, Matt! Steel Angel is about to take to the ring to fight one of The Empire’s fastest up and coming stars, Eric Steel

Matt- It’s a Steel vs. Steel kinda match coming up!

Rick- I was waiting for something like that. You could say that I STEELED my mind for it!

Matt- This is going to be fun!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

"Not Afraid" plays throughout the pa system as the crowd boos the song, realizing who's coming. Eric Steel comes from the curtains, walking with a little swagger to his step.

Heather Thompson- From Toronto, Ontario, Canada…Weighing in at 232 Pounds…Representing The Empire…Eric Steel

Rick- Eric Steel has made it his mission over the past month or show to bring down Ashe Corvin!

Matt- We’ve seen Ashe and Eric Steel be at each other’s throats non-stop pretty much since both men debuted!

Rick- I get the feeling this is all building to something…something glorious!

Matt- I hope so!

Rick- But tonight Eric Steel needs to focus up and handle the task at hand…because Steel Angel is no slouch!

Eric Steel smirks as he continue to stroll along with a chip on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs, raising his right arm in the air. He paces back and forth, waiting for his opponent.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Heather Thompson- From San Diego, California…Weighing in at 220 Pounds…Steel Angel!

Rick- Steel Angel has pretty much seen it all and done it all in IWF!

Matt- He’s a former World Heavyweight champ, New Blood champ, and High Impact champ!

Rick- But Eric Steel better not be getting distracted by Ashe Corvin...because Steel Angel will offer up more than a challenge for the up and comer!

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Eric Steel [vs.] Steel Angel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both Eric Steel and Steel Angel meet in the center of the ring. The two men wrestle back and forth, testing each other’s strength, until Steel Angel manages to back Eric Steel into a corner turnbuckle. The ref then begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Steel Angel breaks the hold and allows Eric Steel to come out of the corner turnbuckle before the ref’s count hits five

Rick- Nice little show of strength there early on by Steel Angel

Matt- Steel Angel is clearly the veteran in this match up, I’ll be interested to see how Eric Steel handles Steel Angel style

Eric Steel and Steel Angel once again lock up in the center of the ring. Eric Steel manages to lock on a side headlock. Eric Steel cranks up the pressure on the hold but before he can get it fully synched in, Steel Angel manages to turn Eric Steel around and power Eric Steel down to the ground with a wrist lock. Eric Steel manages to break out of the hold and both men power up to their feet.

Steel Angel quickly kicks Eric Steel in the gut, doubling Eric Steel over. Steel Angel then grabs Eric Steel and Irish whips Eric Steel to the ropes. Eric Steel hits the ropes and comes running back at Steel Angel. At the last second, Steel Angel reaches out and grabs Eric Steel. Steel Angel then powers Eric Steel down to the canvas with an arm drag. Eric Steel pops right back up to his feet and runs at Steel Angel, who connects a second arm drag. Once again, Eric Steel pops back up to his feet and runs at Steel Angel. However, as Steel Angel reaches out to grab Eric Steel and connect a third arm drag, Eric Steel stops short, causing Steel Angel to throw himself down on the canvas accidentally. Eric Steel smirks as he turns his attention to the camera and points at his head. However, behind Eric Steel’s back, Steel Angel manages to kip up to his feet. Steel Angel waits until Eric Steel turns around before reaching out and grabbing Eric Steel. Steel Angel then powers Eric Steel down to the canvas with a third arm drag

Rick- Hahaha! Eric Steel thought he had Steel Angel out smarted there!

Matt- That just goes to show you, you can’t take your eyes off Steelio for one second!

Steel Angel drops down and attempts to pin Eric Steel

-1-

Eric Steel kicks out

Rick- Barely one!

Matt- This could be the sleeper match of the night, Rick! Both of these guys have such a similar style!

Steel Angel gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Eric Steel up to his feet. Steel Angel kicks Eric Steel in the gut, doubling Eric Steel over. Steel Angel then grabs Eric Steel and lifts him up, looking to connect a suplex. However, Eric Steel connects a series of right hands to the head of Steel Angel. Eric Steel manages to slide down Steel Angel’s back and land on his feet in the standing position behind Steel Angel. Eric Steel then reaches out and grabs the back of Steel Angel’s head, powering Steel Angel down to the canvas with a reverse facebuster. Eric Steel reaches out and grabs Steel Angel’s leg and goes for the pin with his legs positioned on Steel Angel’s shoulders as the ref counts

-1-

Steel Angel manages to kick out

Rick- And a kick out by Steel Angel

Matt- Eric Steel had a great counter there

Eric Steel gets to his feet, reaches down, and drags Steel Angel up to his feet. Eric Steel kicks Steel Angel in the gut, doubling Steel Angel over. Eric Steel then reaches out and connects two swift forearm shots to the jaw of Steel Angel, causing Steel Angel to stumble backwards into the corner turnbuckle. Eric Steel then reaches out and goes to grab Steel Angel, but Steel Angel manages to connect a flurry of swift body shots to Eric Steel, causing Eric Steel to stumble backwards a few paces. Steel Angel then turns and goes to leap up to the top rope, however Eric Steel reacts quickly and rushes in and sweeps the legs of Steel Angel, causing Steel Angel to fall and get his feet stuck underneath the top turnbuckle, essentially hanging himself in the tree of woe position

Rick- Eric Steel managing to catch Steel Angel with a fast one there

Matt- And now Steel Angel is in a precarious position hanging from that top turnbuckle

Eric Steel quickly grabs the top turnbuckle and climbs up to the second rope. Eric Steel places his foot on Steel Angel’s groin and presses down hard while he looks out at the fans, a look of contempt on his face as the crowd boo’s him loudly

Rick- Look at this!

Matt- That’s going to definitely hurt steel’s angels that’s for damn sure

Rick- Are you implying Steel Angel refers to his balls “steel’s angels?”

Matt- No…maybe…JUST GO WITH IT ALRIGHT?!

Suddenly, Steel Angel leans up, grabs Eric Steel around the waist, and powers Eric Steel down to the canvas with a German suplex that sends Eric Steel rolling across the ring and allows Steel Angel time to untangle himself from the tree of woe and collapse down to the canvas

Rick- Did you see that?!

Matt- That was awesome! Steel Angel thinking outside the box with that counter!

Eric Steel slowly gets to his feet at the same time as Steel Angel. Eric Steel rushes across the ring and, as soon as he gets close enough, Eric Steel leaps into the air. However Steel Angel ducks down and sends Eric Steel over the top rope. Eric Steel, however, lands on his feet outside the ring. Eric Steel goes to grab the top rope and leapfrog his way back into the ring, however Steel Angel suddenly leaps into the air and dives backwards, connecting a Pele kick to the back of Eric Steel that sends Eric Steel crumpling down to the ring apron and rolling back into the ring.

Rick- What a counter by Steel Angel!

Matt- Steel Angel using that veteran ring awareness to connect a beautiful Pele kick to the back of Eric Steel’s skull!

The ref looks and sees that both men are down and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Steel Angel and Eric Steel both slowly begin to show signs of life

-5-

-6-

-7-

Both Eric Steel and Steel Angel crawl towards each other and meet up near the ring ropes. Steel Angel and Eric Steel begin to trade forearm shots back and forth. However, Steel Angel soon gains the advantage and begins to really lay into Eric Steel as both men work their way up to a vertical base. Steel Angel continues to connect forearm shots to the skull of Eric Steel as Eric Steel stumbles backwards until his back is against the ropes. Steel Angel then reaches out and grabs Eric Steel and Irish whips Eric Steel to the ring ropes. Eric Steel runs across the ring, hits the ropes, and comes running back at Steel Angel. Steel Angel reaches out at the last second, looking to connect a tilt a whirl backbreaker, however Eric Steel manages to over rotate and uses his momentum to his advantage. Eric Steel lands in the standing position right beside Steel Angel and connects a Russian leg sweep that sends both Steel Angel and Eric Steel down to the canvas

Rick- Another incredible move!

Matt- Eric Steel is looking like he’s starting to build some momentum here!

Eric Steel gets to his feet, a smirk of confidence on his face. Eric Steel brushes both his hands together as he turns and looks down at Steel Angel, his smirk of confidence growing wider

Rick- I think Eric Steel might be going for the kill here…

Matt- We could see the Steel Cutter…

Eric Steel waits for Steel Angel to get to his feet before rushing in and grabbing Steel Angel by the head and neck. Eric Steel leaps into the air, looking to connect the Steel Cutter. However, Steel Angel manages to use his strength and shove Eric Steel off of him and send Eric Steel crashing down to the canvas spine first

Rick- Blocked!

Matt- Steel Angel managed to cut Eric Steel off before he could hit the Steel Cutter!

Steel Angel quickly gets to his feet and runs to the ropes. As soon as he gets close enough, Steel Angel leaps into the air and lands in the standing position with his back to the ring, on the top rope. Steel Angel then leaps backwards off the top rope, executing a full backflip before he comes crashing down on Eric Steel’s chest with both his knees being driven into the lungs and sternum of Eric Steel

Rick- Springboard moonsault double knee drop!

Matt- That move is sure to drive the air from your lungs!

Steel Angel quickly leans down and drags Eric Steel up to his feet. Steel Angel kicks Eric Steel in the gut, doubling Eric Steel over. Steel Angel then reaches out and lifts Eric Steel up in the military press position, holding Eric Steel aloft for a few moments before letting Eric Steel fall back towards the canvas. As Eric Steel falls down, Steel Angel grabs Eric Steel by the head and connects a military press into a stunner like cutter

Rick- Divine Cutter!

Matt- Eric Steel is done!

Steel Angel drops down and goes for the pin as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Steel Angel!

Marley comes down the entrance ramp and enters the ring as the ref helps Steel Angel to his feet when suddenly the lights go out in the arena.

Rick - This again?

Matt - I think we already know what's coming up next.

The lights come back on and, like before, a black coffin is seen sitting next to the ring apron.

Rick - Once again we have a coffin near the side of the ring.

Matt - But what's inside of it though?

This time Steel Angel doesn’t even bother to tell Marley to stay put, she follows very closely towards him as he leaves the ring and places his hands on his sides. He reaches out with one hand and flips over the lid, like before the item has a cross attached to a ribbon that is also attached to the item. Steel takes one look at the content inside and just throws his head back as he laughs.

Rick - He's.........he's laughing!

Matt - What's inside!? Let me see!

Steel reaches into the coffin and pulls out what looks to be the Battle for the Briefcase that Griffin Hawkins currently has, only this one is a replica as it's slightly smaller in design.

Rick - A briefcase?

Matt - Not just any briefcase Rick, that's the Battle Briefcase that Griffin currently has. Only that one looks like a modeled replica.

Rick - So that's why Steel was laughing?

Steel Angel just shakes his head and slides in the replica and rolls back inside the ring as he ask for a mic which he receives from a stage hand. He has a big smile on his face as he breaths into the mic.

Steel Angel
Okay........I get it..........heh really funny. I'll admit you almost had me fooled.......I was so sure that Death Angel was the one who was sending me these nice little.......gifts of my childhood. Now I know for a damn FACT that this is not the work of Death Angel. Even a guy like him wouldn't be this random, this simple. Alright well you had your fun, you've been trying to catch me off guard, clearly it isn't working so how about you come out here and expose yourself to everyone in attendance? Come on don't be shy, get out here so that we can settle this like true men.

He motions to the entrance ramp and leans his leg on the bottom rope while motioning for whoever.

Rick - Seems Steel is calling out the one playing these mind games on him.

Matt - I get the feeling he isn't gonna show up.

A few moments go by and clearly no one is coming out so Steel smirks and pulls back on the bottom rope. He then walks towards the front end of the rope and leans on the top with his forearms while holding the mic still keeping that smirk of his.

Steel Angel
So not only do you suck at mind games but you're also a complete coward, alright fine then I see how it is. Well tell you what then, I'll let this slide for just today but at Rising Monarchy I'm going to call you out again and this time you better answer me because I'm challenging you to a match. I’ve had enough of this stupid head games!

The crowd gets to their feet to the sound of that announcement.

Rick - Steel just laid the challenge big time!

Matt - Now this guy has to accept, you would be a complete idiot to refuse this!

Steel Angel
Now I won't expect an answer right away, take some time and give it some thought. I look forward to seeing you come Rising Monarchy.

With that he drops the mic and his music plays as he leaves the ring with Marley following him with her arms wrapped around his. They walk back towards the entrance ramp as the crowd cheers them on.

Rick - So now we'll see if this man will accept the challenge or not.

Matt - He has to, I want to know who it is, the suspense is killing me!

Rick - Well we won't have long to wait, Rising Monarchy is next week.

The camera takes one last parting shot of Steel and Marley before they go through the curtain as the scene fades to black and we take a break.

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror Kraft-vegemite-400

Gordon Fury says: Vegemite?! I PUT THAT SHIT ON EVERYTHING!

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall![/color][/b]

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date.

[color=violet]Heather Thompson – Introducing first, representing The Empire, AXLE VENGEANCE![/colof]

Rick – Here comes the new top dog in Corey Casey's group.

Matt – He already took out the former champion once, and he has a chance to finish the job tonight.

A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of music.

“How did it come to this?
A bitter taste is all I’m left with
I’m losing all of my patience.”

“GNF” by Like Moths to Flames blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole. Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena. Axle Vengeance rips through the curtain...he stands on stage before he looks left and right and stalks down to the ring in a VERY confident manner. He stares into the distance. The fans in the front row reach out and touch Axle until he slides under the bottom rope. The flashing bulbs of cameras surround and overtake the ring as Axle Vengeance rises up from the mat and climbs up on the ring ropes, balancing on the center of the middle rope. Facing the hard camera, Axle pounds his chest like a BEAST. Hopping down off the rope he heads to his corner cracking his wrists and knuckles getting loose before the match begins.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent...

Rick - One down, and one to go.

Matt - You think Parker will come out dressed as a fan again?

"Its dark, and hell is hot
Only darkness everyday."

At this, the lights all around the arena go out, the PA suddenly falls quiet, and the titantron fades to blackness. Camera flashes give a strobe lighting effect to the ring. In the flashes the fans see Axle spin around in the ring, trying to figure out what is going on.

Rick - There is our answer, more games from Parker Wayde.

Matt - You have to give it to the kid, he has style.

The camera flashes start to slow, leaving the patches of bright white light further apart. In the dark Axle tries to use his other senses to find his opponent in the dark, but finds himself still alone in the ring. The titantron kicks on once again, blinding the people in attendance and Axle Vengeance, and once again starts to play the video of the former world champion. Only seconds go by before the PA system comes back to life as well, deafening the crowd with the next line of Parker's theme.

"Ain't no sunshine when it's on
'Cause when its on
You niggas gonna be gone
Every time, cause we don't play"

Rick - Now that we are all deaf and blind....

Matt - Still no sign of Parker Wayde.

Once again the song and video cut and leave the arena in black silence. This time the strobe effect of the camera flashes track Axle Vengeance to the side of the ring closest to the entrance ramp. He appears to be screaming up the ramp about something, but the noise in the arena is too loud for him to be heard. This time, with the opening laid before him, Parker Wayde does show himself. The first flash of light shows Parker hopping the barricade on the opposite side of the ring from Axle. By the time the next set of flashes go off Parker is already sliding into the ring. Its then that the house lights come back on. Axle stops shouting at the entrance ramp as Parker sizes him up with a wooden baseball bat painted in his signature dark green color.

Rick - Parker is about to tee off on one of the men he faces at Rising Monarchy!

Matt - This will make two weeks in a row.

The time keeper rings the bell, and the lightbulb clicks on over Axle's head. The new leader of The Empire turns around to meet his fate, and Parker takes a well aimed swing that connects with the ribs of Axle.

Matt - What a shot!

Rick - Something tells me that Parker didn't take anything off of that one.

Axle Vengeance falls to all fours in the middle of the ring, and Parker wastes no time bringing down the bat a second time, this time across his opponent's back. The smack echoes in the arena, and is followed by raucous cheers from those around the arena. Axle is flattened to the mat, and Parker brings his index finger up to his lips signaling the crowd for silence.

Matt - Bad intentions of Parker's mind.

Rick - This is gonna hurt.

Axle fights his way back up to all fours, while Parker spins the bat in front of his face. As Parker finds the side of the bat that seems most prime to take another shot, the crowd falls nearly completely silent. Parker holds the bat in one hand and holds another one out to Axle, taunting him to power his upper body up from the mat. Axle pushes himself up and Parker swings the bat a third time.

Matt - I don't know if I can watch....

Rick - Shut up.

The third time is not the charm though. Axle slides away from Parker and the bat strikes nothing but canvas. Parker lets go of the bat in shock, and watches it flip free of his hands. Operating on instinct Axle scrambles up to his feet and charges a weaponless Parker. He throws a feral right hook that manages to strike Parker in the jaw. The former IWF Champion takes a step back after the impact and gives Axle an opening to capitalize on. Showing the world the reason that Corey Casey picked him as Parker's successor, Axle throws another punch that strikes Parker's eye, and then a sharp boot to the stomach that doubles Parker over.

Matt - Oh. how fast the tables can turn in IWF!

Axle pulls Parker into powerbomb position, but doesn't even have the time to figure out what he wants to do afterwards. Parker sends the smaller man flipping over his head and through the air with a back body drop.

Rick - Truer words have never been spoken.

Axle smacks the mat at the same time that Parker leans forward to pick up his weapon of choice. Axle rolls over onto his stomach, and Parker takes the proverbial gloves off. The former champ strikes him first on the side, hitting ribs and driving the air out of Vengeance. The next shot hits nearly the same spot, on the other side of Axle's body. Parker bends down and screams something at the back of Axle's head before pulling him up by the hair and placing the bat under his throat.

Matt - He isn't going to...

Parker grabs each end of the bat and rolls forward on Axle's side. As Parker bridges the submission, the torso of Axle is wrenched off of the ground as the bat rises into his throat. Axle's eyes bulge from their sockets, the wooden bat being a lot less forgiving than Parker's arms would be. Only a moment goes by before the JTO is locked in, and with no escape Axle has no other option than tapping the mat and taking the loss.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Your winner via submission...

Heather doesn't get the rest of her statement out before the entrance ramp fills with the members of The Empire. Eric Steel and Philip Joseph manage to slide into the ring at the exact moment that Parker manages to slide out the other side. Both men run across the ring as Parker retreats back across the barricade and into the loving arms of the crowd that The Empire members wouldn't dare attempt to traverse.

Matt - Parker Wayde steals the win and then bails!

Rick - Would you stay around if the ring filled up with guys you beat up last week?

Parker continues to backpedal through the crowd with a smile on his face, staring back towards the ring as he does. Blyss Lockhart is shown next to, a now sitting, Axle Vengeance, who is grabbing at his windpipe.

Parker poses for the fans, then the camera cuts to the back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera cuts to the back to show Ryan Apollos, who is walking through the backstage area and heading towards the parking lot. Ryan Apollos walks through the backstage hallway and exits through a large set of double doors that leads out to the parking garage. Ryan Apollos walks across the parking garage and over to his brand new car when, suddenly, the entire parking garage is plunged into darkness, the only lights that spill into the parking garage come from the orange light cast by the street lights outside. Suddenly, a chilling voice is heard echoing from all around

“There is no escape…”

Ryan Apollos’ voice can suddenly be heard

Ryan Apollos
What the fuck? Whose there?

Again, the low, chilling voice can be heard echoing out from the darkness

“There is no escape…”

Ryan Apollos
Escape? Escape from what? I don’t need to escape from anything!

The lights suddenly come back on. The camera zooms in on Ryan Apollos’ new car to show that a message has been scrawled in blood red paint all over the driver’s side of his car

“...From Death…”

The camera zooms in on the message for a moment before fading to commercial

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror 356ofi

Gordon Fury says: “HOW CAN YOU SEE OUT MY FRONT WINDOW?!?!?!”

The show comes back from commercial to show the Double Cage Horror structure slowly being lowered from the rafters piece by piece. First the steel cage descends from the rafters overhead and slowly is nestled on the outside of the ring apron

Rick- The steel cage portion of the Double Cage Horror match is in place…

Matt- And the Hell in a Cell structure is being lowered as we speak!

True to Matt’s word, the Hell in a Cell structure slowly is lowered from the rafters above and is placed around the outside of the steel cage. Heather Thompson slowly stands up on the outside of the Double Cage Horror structure and brings the mic up to her lips

Heather Thompson- The following match is a Double Cage Horror Match! This match may only be won via pinfall either on top of the cell or in the middle of the ring! Introducing first…

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

Heather Thompson – From Green Bay, Wisconsin…Weighing in at 230 Pounds…Representing The Empire…Jack Savage!

Rick- This is the first time in history that a Double Cage Horror match has ever taken place in the history of IWF that has not included the man who is 12-0-1 inside the DCH, Corey Casey!

Matt- It seems kinda weird knowing that CC won’t be making his entrance next

Rick- Well…it’s been well documented that CC is suffering from a severely injured spine…and that’s something you don’t fuck around with!

Matt- Besides, CC hand picked Jack Savage to take care of The Empire’s biggest threat here tonight! Inside of the match that CC made famous!

Rick- Jack Savage certainly has been tasked with a tall order here tonight…

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the Jack Savage’s entourage give him words of encouragement before turning and walking backstage.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. Jack Savage then turns and enters the Double Cage Horror structure

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he droops down from the turnbuckle.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Suddenly the lights begin to fade, the beginning tones of "Uprising" by Muse beginning to play. Multi-colored lights begin to stream across the top of the stage, looking for the one whose music this belongs to. With a huge explosion of pyro, Alexander Remington stands at the top of the stage, the lights converging on his position as he cracks a smile at the fans who are either choosing to boo or cheer for him.

Heather Thompson- From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 265 Pounds…He is the current IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Alexander Remington!

Rick- Alexander Remington has been showing a weird side as of late

Matt- That he has, Rick. Alexander Remington has seemingly become more and more paranoid with each passing week every time he is around his best friend and tag team partner, Griffin Hawkins

Rick- Well I can’t blame him, he is the IWF champ and Griffin can cash in that briefcase at any time for a title match…

Matt- Right but be that as it may, Griffin wouldn’t do that to Alexander Remington…would he?

Rick- The call to greatness is VERY alluring…Griffin might not think twice about cashing in on WHOEVER the champ is…

Walking down to the ring, Alexander Remington pauses for a moment as he shifts the IWF World Heavyweight Title from one shoulder to the other as he stares up at the Double Cage Horror structure. Alexander Remington then walks over to the ref outside the ring and hands him the IWF World Heavyweight Championship before he enters the DCH structure. The ref on the outside of the ring quickly locks the Hell in a Cell door as soon as Alexander Remington enters the structure. Alexander Remington navigates his way over to the steel cage’s door and hops up and into the ring. As soon as Alexander Remington enters the ring, the ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror Mainevent
Double Cage Horror Match
Jack Savage [vs.] Alexander Remington

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Jack Savage and Alexander Remington both look around the inside of the Double Cage Horror structure, trying to take in their surroundings.

Rick- This Double Cage Horror match has been the home of some of the sickest, most twisted scenes that professional wrestling has ever seen

Matt- Both of these men are new to this type of match…however I am giving a slight advantage to Jack Savage

Rick- Why?

Matt- Jack Savage is the faithful follower of Corey Casey, the man who is 12-0-1 in this match! You’d better believe CC was giving his disciple a few pointers over the last week!

Alexander Remington and Jack Savage both turn and stare coldly at one another before rushing over and meeting in the center of the ring. Both men lock up and a test of strength ensues. Suddenly Alexander Remington lashes out and catches Jack Savage in the gut with a big boot. Ax then quickly grabs Jack Savage, lifts him up, and drops Jack Savage with a snap suplex. However, instead of releasing the move, Alexander Remington follows Jack Savage over and attempts to lock in an anaconda vice. However, Jack Savage is able to wiggle out of the hold and both men fight to their feet

Rick- Alexander Remington trying to lock in a submission early here, Matt

Matt- But Jack Savage was able to escape. Granted, Alexander Remington can’t win via submission…but the pain he could inflict with that move would be sure to effect Jack Savage throughout this entire match!

Once again, Alexander Remington and Jack Savage square off in the center of the ring. This time, however, Jack Savage is the first man to lash out and connect a leg kick to the right leg of Alexander Remington, causing Alexander Remington to break the lock up. Jack Savage connects a second and a third leg kick, causing Alexander Remington to hop backwards to the corner turnbuckle. Jack Savage then reaches out and grabs Alexander Remington. Jack Savage cocks back and delivers a European upper cut to the jaw of Alexander Remington, causing Alexander Remington to slam backwards and slouch in the corner turnbuckle.

Rick- Jack Savage with a good flurry of moves there

Matt- But will it be enough to keep the IWF Champ at bay?

Jack Savage reaches out and grabs both sides of the steel cage as he climbs up to the second turnbuckle. Jack Savage then leaps up and kicks his legs out while using the steel cage for leverage. Jack Savage swings out and then drives both of his feet into the chest of Alexander Remington with a double footed modified dropkick

Rick- Smart usage of the cage there by Jack Savage

Matt- Like I said, I’m pretty sure Jack Savage has clearly been getting pointers about this match from Corey Casey over the week!

Jack Savage looks down at Alexander Remington and smirks as he leaps up into the air, looking to connect a second modified dropkick. However, this time, Alexander Remington manages to grab Jack Savage’s legs and dive forward, ripping Jack Savage off of the cage and driving Jack Savage down to the canvas with a powerbomb

Rick- Jack Savage went to the well one too many times!

Matt- And the IWF Champ caught him!

After a few moments, Alexander Remington slowly begins to fight to his feet. Alexander Remington manages to make it up to his feet before Jack Savage and Alexander Remington walks over to where Jack Savage is struggling to stand. Alexander Remington kicks Jack Savage in the gut, doubling Jack Savage over. Alexander Remington then grabs Jack Savage by the back of his head with one hand and the back of Jack Savage‘s wrestling trunks with the other. Alexander Remington then runs Jack Savage across the ring and, as soon as he gets close enough, Alexander Remington uses Jack Savage like a battering ram, slamming Jack Savage face first into the steel cage!

Rick- Alexander Remington just used Jack Savage’s face like a battering ram!

Matt- And Jack Savage is the first to taste the steel cage!

Once again, Alexander Remington leans down and grabs Jack Savage by the back of his head with one hand and the back of Jack Savage‘s wrestling trunks with the other. Alexander Remington then runs Jack Savage across the ring and, as soon as he gets close enough, Alexander Remington uses Jack Savage like a battering ram, slamming Jack Savage face first into the steel cage for a second time! Alexander Remington then grabs Jack Savage by the back of his head with one hand and the back of Jack Savage‘s wrestling trunks with the other. Alexander Remington then runs Jack Savage across the ring and, as soon as he gets close enough, Alexander Remington uses Jack Savage like a battering ram, slamming Jack Savage face first into the steel cage! Screams in pain and clutches his face this time as he collapses in a heap on the canvas

Rick- And for a second time, Jack Savage’s face meets the unforgiving steel!

Matt- It’s a good thing Jack Savage is already married…because he might have some trouble getting a date after this match!

Alexander Remington reaches down and drags Jack Savage over to the steel cage door. Alexander Remington then drags Jack Savage up to his feet and boots Jack Savage in the gut. Alexander Remington then Irish whips Jack Savage across the ring. Jack Savage hits the ring ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards where Alexander Remington is standing, which is right in front of the steel cage door. As soon as Jack Savage gets close enough, Alexander Remington reaches out and grabs Jack Savage, lifts him up, and connects a belly to belly suplex that sends Jack Savage over the top rope and through the steel cage door!

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick- Jack Savage just got THROWN through the steel cage door!

Matt- It wouldn’t be a Double Cage Horror match without the action spilling first out of the cage then out of the Hell in a Cell!

Alexander Remington turns and sees that the steel cage door is leaning at an awkward angle, with the top of the door resting against the wall of the Hell in a Cell cage. Alexander Remington looks down and sees Jack Savage, who is still lying prone on the steel cage door. Alexander Remington smirks as he walks over to the bottom of the steel cage door and places his boot on it.

Alexander Remington
Bye, bye Savage

Alexander Remington then pushes with all his might, causing the steel cage door to rip off of it’s bottom hinges, sending Jack Savage down to the floor arena in between the steel cage and the Hell in a Cell and sending the steel cage door crashing down on top of Jack Savage

Rick- Alexander Remington just sent Jack Savage for a short trip

Matt- Yup…with a hard landing!

Alexander Remington climbs out of the ring and drops down to the ringside mats. Alexander Remington walks over to where the steel cage door is standing and grabs it. Alexander Remington then turns and walks across the outside of the steel cage structure to the corner of the ring and the Hell in a Cell cage. Alexander Remington then wedges the steel cage door in between the ring/steel cage and the Hell in a Cell structure, setting up a wall. Alexander Remington then turns around and walks over to where Jack Savage is lying

Rick- Alexander Remington using his well established intelligence to devise some sort of method of punishment for Jack Savage

Matt- This is going to be good…I can feel it!

Alexander Remington leans down and drags Jack Savage up to his feet. Alexander Remington kicks Jack Savage in the gut, doubling Jack Savage over. Alexander Remington then grabs Jack Savage and attempts to Irish whip Jack Savage down the side of the ring and right into the steel cage door. However, Jack Savage manages to reverse the momentum and, instead, sends Alexander Remington running along the outside of the ring. Alexander Remington manages to put the breaks on at the last second though, stopping himself inches from the steel cage door. Alexander Remington then turns around…just in time for Jack Savage to come crashing into Alexander Remington with a spear, driving Alexander Remington spine first into the steel cage door, causing the steel cage door to fold almost in half!

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- Jack Savage might’ve just broken Alexander Remington clean in half!

Matt- Not to mention Jack Savage might’ve just broken that steel cage door clean in half!

Jack Savage uses the Hell in a Cell cage to slowly pull himself up to his feet. Jack Savage walks over to the ring apron and flips the apron up. Jack Savage then begins to rummage around underneath the ring and, after a few moments of searching, Jack Savage pulls out a wooden table. Jack Savage then takes the table and slides the table into the ring. Jack Savage then turns and walks over to the steel ring steps. Jack Savage lashes out and kicks the top part of the steel ring steps free

Rick- What the hell is Jack Savage thinking here?

Matt- DCH tactic 101…inflict as much damage as possible using whatever weapons or bit of cage you possibly can!

Jack Savage leans down and picks up the top part of the steel ring steps. Jack Savage then turns around and sees that Alexander Remington is slowly starting to get to his feet. Jack Savage lets out a mighty scream before charging along the outside of the ring. As soon as he gets close enough, Jack Savage heaves the steel ring steps with all his might, looking to crush Alexander Remington between the steel ring steps and the almost snapped in half steel cage door. However, at the last moment, Alexander Remington manages to dive forward and not only avoid the flying steel ring steps, but also connect a vicious clothesline in Jack Savage that nearly turns Jack Savage inside out

Rick- Alexander Remington manages to not only avoid the contact with those flying steel steps, but he also gets in a bit of offense!

Matt- Dude…THOSE STEPS WOULD’VE KILLED REMI! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CONCERNED HERE?!

Alexander Remington gets to his feet first and walks over to the ring apron. After rummaging around for a few moments, Alexander Remington pulls out a second table, which he then slides into the ring. Alexander Remington then turns his attention back to Jack Savage, who is slowly starting to get to his feet. Alexander Remington rushes over to Jack Savage and grabs Jack Savage, positioning Jack Savage so that Jack Savage is face first towards the Hell in a Cell cage wall while Alexander Remington is set up in the Mic Check position. Alexander Remington then dives backwards, driving Jack Savage face first into the Hell in a Cell cage wall. As soon as Jack Savage’s face smashes into the Hell in a Cell cage wall, Alexander Remington dives forward and slams Jack Savage’s spine into the ring/steel cage wall

Rick- Jack Savage is busted wide open!

Matt- After a combination of moves like that, Jack Savage has to be close to finished here!

Alexander Remington allows Jack Savage to collapses into a bloody heap on the outside of the ring. Alexander Remington then turns and walks along the outside of the steel cage before rolling back into the ring through the spot where the steel cage door used to be. Once he is in the ring, Alexander Remington gets to his feet and walks over to where the two tables are lying in the center of the ring. Alexander Remington leans down and grabs the first table, setting it up right by the nearest turnbuckle. Once that is done, Alexander Remington walks over and grabs the second table, which he then sets up on top of the first table

Rick- Uh oh…

Matt- Uh…yeah…that might be the understatement of the century, Rick

Once he has stacked the two tables on top of one another, Alexander Remington turns and goes to duck outside of the ring to pursue Jack Savage. However, while Alexander Remington was setting up the tables inside the ring, Jack Savage managed to drag himself over to the ring apron and grab a steel chair from underneath the ring. Jack Savage then managed to stealthily navigate his way on the outside of the ring over to the hole where the steel cage door used to be, lying in wait. As soon as Alexander Remington sticks his head and upper body outside of the ring, Jack Savage springs into action, driving the steel chair into the skull of Alexander Remington, causing Alexander Remington’s body to go limp and Alexander Remington to slump back into the ring

Rick- DID YOU HEAR THE IMPACT OF THAT CHAIR SHOT?!

Matt- DEAD! Alexander Remington MUST BE DEAD!

Jack Savage slides the chair into the ring and then climbs into the ring. Jack Savage looks over and sees the two tables stacked one on top of the other that Alexander Remington had set up earlier. A wicked smile appears on Jack Savage’s face as he looks from the tables to Alexander Remington, who is still lying motionless in the ring. Jack Savage then leans down and drags Alexander Remington around the outside of the double stacked tables and over to the corner turnbuckle. Jack Savage drags Alexander Remington’s prone form up to the top rope with Jack Savage’s back facing the stack of two tables. Jack Savage then cinches Alexander Remington’s skull before leaping backwards, driving Alexander Remington skull first through both tables with a top rope DDT

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- Jack Savage JUST DROVE Alexander Remington THROUGH THOSE TABLES SKULL FIRST!

Matt- IF Alexander Remington WASN’T DEAD BEFORE, HE IS NOW!

The ref sifts through the wreckage of wood and flesh to see that the bloody Jack Savage has managed to land on top of Alexander Remington. The ref carefully drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3…

Alexander Remington manages to kick out

Rick- 3!

Matt- NO! Alexander Remington KICKED OUT!

The crowd stands on their feet still, dumbfounded as the ref stands up but is powerless to help either man

Rick- I just thought of something!

Matt- What’s that, Rick?

Rick- THAT WAS THE FIRST PINFALL ATTEMPT OF THIS ENTIRE MATCH!

Matt- I hadn't even noticed!

After a few moments, Jack Savage manages to pull himself from the wreckage of the tables. Jack Savage uses the ring ropes to pull himself up to his feet. Jack Savage turns and sees the steel chair lying in the center of the ring and, again, a sadistic smile appears on his face

Rick- We’ve seen that smile already over the course of this match

Matt- Get ready for something violent as fuck, folks…

Jack Savage turns and drags Alexander Remington’s motionless and now bloody form from the wreckage of the broken tables. Jack Savage drags Alexander Remington over and drapes Alexander Remington so that Alexander Remington is hanging with his arms and shoulders over the top rope with his back exposed. Jack Savage then turns, walks over, and grabs the steel chair, which was lying in the center of the ring. Jack Savage holds the chair up high in the air as the crowd chants at him

“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”

Rick- This capacity crowd letting Jack Savage know EXACTLY what they think of him

Matt- It’s not far off from what I think about him!

Jack Savage cocks the chair back as he walks over to where Alexander Remington is draped over the top rope. Jack Savage then brings the steel chair crashing down, looking to drive the chair into Alexander Remington’s exposed spine. However, Alexander Remington manages to drop down and out of the way, causing Jack Savage drive the chair into the top rope. The chair springs off the top rope and smashes into the face of Jack Savage, causing Jack Savage to collapse down to the canvas, stunned

Rick- Woah

Matt- Did…did Jack Savage just…

Rick- Hit himself in the face with a steel chair? Yes, Matt…yes he did

Alexander Remington and Jack Savage both lie motionless for a few moments while the audience watches on in stunned silence. After a few long minutes, Alexander Remington manages to pull himself up to his feet, eliciting a massive cheer of joy from the fans gathered inside Madison Square Garden

Rick- Alexander Remington is up!

Matt- Let’s see if he can turn the tide and get some offense in!

Alexander Remington walks over to where Jack Savage is rolling around on the ground, clutching his face in pain. Alexander Remington leans down and drags Jack Savage up to his feet. Alexander Remington then sends Jack Savage running across the ring with an Irish whip. Jack Savage hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Alexander Remington. As soon as he gets close enough, Jack Savage tries to wildly connect a clothesline on Alexander Remington, only to have Alexander Remington duck underneath the clothesline attempt. However, before Jack Savage can get too far out of reach, Alexander Remington reaches out, wraps his arms around Jack Savage’s waist, lifts Jack Savage up, and drills Jack Savage with a German suplex, driving Jack Savage’s shoulders and skull into the canvas. Alexander Remington then quickly bridges the move into a pinning attempt

-1-

-2-

-3…

Jack Savage manages to kick out

Rick- So close…but yet, so far!

Matt- I thought for sure Alexander Remington had him! I didn’t know had this kind of stamina in him!

Alexander Remington gets to his feet and grabs the steel chair. Alexander Remington sets the steel chair up in the open and seated position before turning his attention back to Jack Savage. Alexander Remington leans down and drags Jack Savage up to his feet while locking Jack Savage’s head in the DDT position. Alexander Remington then turns so that he is facing the camera, a look of rage burning in his eyes. Alexander Remington screams at the camera so loud you can hear him clearly over the cheers of the fans

Alexander Remington
I HOPE YOU’RE WATCHING THIS, CASEY!!!!!

Immediately after screaming at the camera, Alexander Remington lifts Jack Savage up in the vertical suplex position, holding Jack Savage vertical for a few moments before spinning and leaping into the air, driving Jack Savage back and spine first through the open steel chair with a Purifier

Rick- Alexander Remington JUST PULLED OFF COREY CASEY’S PURIFIER!

Matt- THROUGH THE STEEL CHAIR!

Alexander Remington hooks Jack Savage’s legs as the ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winer…Alexander Remington!

[b]Last night the word came down, ten dead in Chinatown.
Innocent, their only crime was being in the wrong place, at the wrong time
Too bad, people say what's wrong with the kids today
Tell you right now they've got nothing to lose

They're building EMPIRE!

The sound of “Empire” by Queensryche suddenly blasts out of the house PA system as Corey Casey leads Eric Steel, Ruby Winters, Axle Vengeance and Philip Joseph down to the ringside area. The camera zooms in to show that Eric Steel and Philip Joseph are carrying bolt cutters

Rick- And here come the wolves

Matt- Alexander Remington called out Corey Casey...what did he think was going to happen?

Corey Casey turns and nods at Eric Steel and Philip Joseph. Both men immediately sprint ahead of Corey Casey and over to the door of the Hell in a Cell structure. Eric Steel and Philip Joseph both take their bolt cutters and cut the lock off of the door of the Hell in a Cell structure. The members of The Empire immediately flood the Double Cage Horror structure and dive into the ring. Alexander Remington manages to get a few good rights and lefts in on Eric Steel and Philip Joseph before the numbers game simply overwhelms him and the members of The Empire swarm around Alexander Remington like hyenas

Rick- And Corey Casey and his pack of rabid dogs begin the beat down of Alexander Remington

Matt- This is sickening…after the match Alexander Remington just went through, Alexander Remington has got to have nothing left!

As the members of The Empire stomp down on Alexander Remington, the Double Cage Horror structure begins to be lifted away. As soon as both cages are lifted up into the rafters, the sound of “Sandpaper” by Fozzy blasts out of the house PA system

Rick- It’s Griffin Hawkins to the rescue!

Matt- OR is Griffin Hawkins here to cash in his briefcase?!

Griffin Hawkins comes flying out from backstage, wielding a barbed wire wrapped acoustic guitar in one hand and his briefcase in the other

Rick- Griffin didn’t come alone!

Matt- It looks like Griffin brought his girl Melodie!

Griffin Hawkins slides first his briefcase then his body into the ring and begins to swing Melodie wildly at anything that moves, sending the members of The Empire scattering in every direction as they dive out of the ring. The members of The Empire scatter and regroup as they walk slowly up the entrance ramp

Rick- See! I told you! Griffin Hawkins to the rescue!

Matt- Oh really? Then why is he going for the briefcase!?

True to Matt’s word, Griffin Hawkins sets Melodie aside and walks over to his briefcase. Griffin picks up the briefcase and then holds it up high in the air as he screams up the entrance ramp at the members of The Empire

Griffin Hawkins
As long as I have this and Remi is champ, none of you bastards will win the IWF World Heavyweight Championship!

Griffin Hawkins then turns and motions for the ref. Griffin Hawkins hands the ref his briefcase before he turns to help Alexander Remington up to his feet

Rick- See!!!

Matt- Ugh….fine…

Griffin Hawkins leans down and attempts to lift Alexander Remington up first by himself. However, Alexander Remington’s body suddenly goes limp, turning Alexander Remington into 265 pounds of dead weight. Alexander Remington’s body turning into dead weight combined with the fact that Griffin Hawkins was trying to lift Alexander Remington up while he was off balance, causes Griffin Hawkins and Alexander Remington to both collapse down to the canvas with Griffin Hawkins landing on top of Alexander Remington. As if on cue, Alexander Remington’s eyes suddenly fly open. Alexander Remington’s gaze darts from the ref, who is still holding the briefcase, to Griffin, who is still lying on top of Alexander Remington. Alexander Remington immediately thrashes about and manages to escape out from under Griffin Hawkins. Alexander Remington immediately rolls out of the ring and grabs the IWF World Heavyweight Title from the time keeper, who happened to be standing at ringside

Rick- Oh shit…

Matt- Holy mother of miscommunication, Batman!

Alexander Remington’s eyes grow to be the size of marbles as he clutches the IWF World Heavyweight Championship tightly against his chest. Meanwhile, in the ring, Griffin Hawkins suddenly looks from Alexander Remington to the ref holding the briefcase and immediately it dawns on him what Alexander Remington must’ve been thinking

Griffin Hawkins
Remi…dude…it’s not what it looks like…I swear it…

Alexander Remington slowly backs up and carefully climbs to his feet, a paranoid look etched deeply into his features as he clutches the IWF World Heavyweight Title so tightly his knuckles turn white. The camera zooms in on Griffin and Alexander Remington for a moment before slowly fading to black

Copyright 2013

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror   Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 64: Double Cage Horror
Page 1 of 1