Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds V

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds V Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds V   Battle Grounds V I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Bloody Sunday
April 17th, 2011

The screen is black for a moment. There isn’t a single sound or any hint of motion. Slowly, blood red words pop up on the screen:

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me…"

Suddenly, the whole screen turns blood red and everything is seen through a blood red lense. On the screen, still photographs begin to appear. The first still photograph shows Connor O’Shannon leaping off the top turnbuckle with Sir Ian Blackwing in the piledriver position. Below the two men are two tables that are burning brightly, despite the red tint that everything is being viewed through. Chanting is heard in the background

“YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK!”

The picture slowly fades away, Then a second still photograph appears on the screen. The second photograph shows Irishman Sean Libby standing over the still body of Tyson Rowle. There are bloody streaks across Irishman Sean Libby’s chest as the ref holds his hand high in the air.

Chuck- Tyson Rowle has lost a lot of blood here tonight…

Anna- And it seems that Irishman Sean Libby is wearing some of it…

The second photograph fades away. A 3rd photograph slowly fades in, this one shows Tim Patrick standing over a pile of carnage. At Tim Patrick’s feet lays William Darlington covered in scalding hot nacho cheese.

Anna- It’s almost as if Tim Patrick was out for blood here tonight…

The photograph slowly fades away. Suddenly, a familiar voice is heard

Megan O'Day - The following is a Dueling Thieves match…

The next picture shows Brandon Macdonald busting Corey Casey wide open after slamming Corey’s head down on the steel steps. A look of anguish and pain is etched into Corey’s features as the blood suddenly begins rolling down his face. The picture suddenly explodes into a thousand glass shards and the screen goes dark. After a moment of silence, the sound of a bell ringing off in the distance can be heard

Anna- HE DID IT! BRANDON IS THE NEW IWF CHAMPION!

The screen suddenly begins rolling video footage.

Brandon takes the belt from the referee, staring at it with a smirk. He raises it above his head, then looks to the entrance, motioning towards it. "Rise of the Valkyries" by Wagner plays, and the audience boos. The Right Honourable Gentlemen walk out, led by Lord Blackwing.

Chuck - Seriously? Why does this not surprise me?

Anna - They've been getting their asses kicked all night! Tim destroyed William, Connor beat Ian, Sean beat Tyson...Now it looks like they're finally going to get some retribution!

The Right Honourable Gentlemen slowly make their way down the ramp, Blackwing smirking at Corey, who slowly gets to his feet…

The screen then cuts to black. Words slowly appear on the screen again:

“For he to-day that sheds his blood with me…

…Shall be my brother”

~William Shakespeare’s “Saint Crispen’s Day” Speech

The words sit still for a moment before suddenly “Bombtrack” by Rage Against the Machine explodes from all around. The screen suddenly begins rolling video footage again from Bloody Sunday

Tim Patrick steps out onto the stage, followed by Connor O'Shannon, Chris Matthews, Vincent Van Rose, and Sean Libby, the last one carrying an Irish flag with him. Tim looks at the four others, then turns back to the Gentlemen. They run down the ramp, and begin trading blows with the Brits.

Chuck - War has broken out here!

The fight shifts to ringside, and Brandon looks around at the fight surrounding the ring. Corey grabs Brandon's shoulder and spins him around, then lifts him in a suplex, looking for a Purifier. Brandon kicks his legs, escaping the hold, and slides out of the ring with the title. He and the other Gentlemen hop over the crowd barrier, retreating through the crowd, staring back as Tim and the other Irishmen stand in the ring. Tim points at the Gentlemen, and raises his fist in the air.

Anna - The British are running again!

Chuck - Brandon won the battle...but I think Bloody Sunday belongs to the Irish! IRONY!

Anna - So many questions! Where will this war take us? Who's going to win the fight between The Irish and the Right Honourable Gentlemen?

The shot zooms in to show Corey Casey leaning against the ropes staring up the entrance ramp at the Right Honorable Gentlemen. Instead of red blood, Corey is seemingly bleeding a mixture of orange, green and white blood. Behind him, Tim Patrick, Chris Matthews, Vincent Van Rose, Irishman Sean Libby and Connor O’Shannon stand proudly.

The screen then fades to black before the Battle Grounds logo slowly appears

Battle Grounds V BattleGrounds2

Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“Corey Casey can’t defend shit!” “I’VE TALKED TO THE DEAD BEFORE!” “NO SELLING DEATH FTW!” “Champions high five!” “Anna gets one BLOODY SUNDAY every month!” “Chris Matthews= IWF’s biggest let down!”

The camera slowly pans away from the fans and their sign to show Chuck Matthews and Anna Macdonald sitting behind the announce table

Anna- A period joke? Really?

Chuck- I think what my partner here meant to say was WELCOME TO A SPECIAL 3 HOUR LONG EDITION OF BATTLE GROUNDS! LIVE FROM THE ROGERS ARENA HERE IN VANCOUVER, CANADA!

Anna- Seriously, who let that guy in here with a sign like that?

Chuck- FOCUS!

Anna- Sorry…welcome ladies and gentlemen to Battle…

Chuck- I already did that part

Anna- Fine! We have an action packed night here for you all tonight featuring our biggest card yet! And what a show opener we have for you here tonight! Irishman Sean Libby, coming off a massive victory against Tyson Rowle, is going to meet Chuck Matthews’ favorite superstar Chad Mason and the Right Honorable Gentlemen’s own Duke Reginald Churchill in a triple threat match!

Chuck- I hate Chad Mason! HE’S BANGING MY DAUGHTER!

Anna- Now who needs to focus?

Chuck- I want a new broadcast partner…

Anna- Bryant Tanner was scheduled to face off against James Shark but, due to injuries sustained at Bloody Sunday, James Shark is unable to compete here tonight.

Chuck- Therefore, Bryant “I can’t focus if Chuck Matthews is mocking me” Tanner will be squaring off against IWF new comer Johnny Valentine

Anna- Johnny V lasted a fairly long time in the battle royal but does he have what it takes to square off against Bryant Tanner? Up next, we have one hell of a match up featuring Vincent Van Rose taking on the ETA Jason Hawk.

Chuck- Don’t you mean NEW FULL THORTTLE CHAMPION Jason Hawk?!

Anna- Ugh…

Chuck- Let’s not forget, the Battle for the Briefcase tournament kicks off tonight as well! The #7 seeded Death-Angel, who is sure to be in one hell of a bad mood here tonight after losing at Bloody Sunday, is going to go one on one with the #10 seeded Tyson Rowle

Anna- Tyson better be careful here tonight that’s for damn sure! In other Battle for the Briefcase action, the #5 seeded Tim Patrick is set to go one on one with the #12 seeded Chris Matthews here tonight as well!

Chuck- My brother has been losing left, right and central in recent weeks but tonight is the night he turns it around! You better believe that!

Anna- I wouldn’t put any money on that Chuck

Chuck- Whatever. And, in what is sure to be the mis-match of the century, the #16 seeded Keith Axel is going to be executed by the #1 seeded Corey Casey who is sure to be in one of the most angry and hate filled hazes since he was The Lord back in Battle Grounds V 1229630336

Anna- I wouldn’t say this is going to be an execution Chuck. Remember, Corey Casey does have a history of underestimating his opponents…like Gunther for example…

Chuck- I wouldn’t say that too loud

Anna- Or what? Corey Casey is going to come out here and attack me? I am the wife of the NEW IWF CHAMPION! Who, as it so happens, is in action here tonight! Brandon Macdonald is set to go one on one with the High Impact Champion Connor O’Shannon in a champion vs. champion match in our main event!

The camera cuts to Megan O’Day who is standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day- The following match is a triple threat match. Introducing first…already in the ring…from Dublin, Ireland…weighing in at 193pounds…Irishman Sean…

Sean O’Rourke whispers something in Megan O’Day’s ear

Anna- What is he saying?

Chuck- I swear to God if he’s hitting on her…

Anna- Why would you care?

Chuck- SHE'S THE ONLY O'DAY SISTER I HAVEN'T BANGED YET!

Megan O’Day- Introducing…Irishman Sean O’Rourke!

Sean O’Rourke walks out of his corner and throws a few shadow punches

Anna- Sean…

Chuck- O’rourke?

“Save Me” hit’s the speakers, and the fans cheer wildly as Chad walks out onto the stage. He smiles at the audience, and makes his way down to the ring, stopping to high five a few of his younger fans, and give his number to some people.

Anna- WOO WOO WOO

Chuck- Facepalm

Megan O’Day- From New York City, New York…weighing in at 235pounds…Chad Mason!

He stops when he approaches the ring, and removes his shades, placing them on the face of a young child in the front row, before running towards the ring and leaping to the apron, sliding on his knees. He climbs the outside of the corner, and raises his hands in his Lethal Imperative pose before vaulting himself over the top rope into the ring, smiling widely.

Anna- Chad Mason looking primed and fired up here tonight

Chuck- I bet you my daughter is here somewhere…I HATE YOU CHAD MASON!

“God Save the Queen” blasts out of the house PA system as Duke Reginald Churchill Chesterfield Esquire III slowly walks out from behind the curtain. He pauses at the top of the ramp and places his right hand on his heart and sings a bit before slowly walking down to the ring.

Megan O’Day- From Liverpool, England…weighing in at 210pounds…Duke Reginald Churchill Chesterfield Esquire III

Anna- JUST SAY DUKE REGGIE!

Chuck- JUST SAY DUKE REGGIE!

He climbs the ringside steps and ducks in between the second and third rope. He then takes off his jacket and vest and shirt before tilting his bowler hat slightly and putting his dukes up.

Anna- Duke Reginald actually has been more of the better members of the Right Honorable Gentlemen

Chuck- Wait…there are GOOD members of the RHG?

The ref looks around the ring and then calls for the bell

Battle Grounds V Match
Chad Mason [vs] Sean O’Rourke [vs] Duke Reginald Churchill

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Duke Reginald and Sean O’Rourke both charge at each other and begin exchanging stiff blows back and forth.

Anna- The new and improved Sean O’Rourke and Duke Reggie exchanging blows early on in this one

Chuck- WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PUNCH CHAD MASON FOR ME?!

Chad Mason runs over to Sean O’Rourke and Duke Reginald and tries to hit them both with a cross body block. Sean O’Rourke and Duke Reginald both suddenly take a step back at the same time, just as Chad Mason flies through the air. Chad Mason sails out of the ring over the top rope

Anna- woah

Chuck- HAHAHAHA!

Chad Mason flies out of the ring and connects with the announcers table with a sickening thud

Anna- That didn’t sound good

Chuck- I know…someone should check on our table!

In the ring, Sean O’Rourke and Duke Reginald lock up. Sean O’Rourke delivers a knee to Duke Reginald’s stomach and then quickly connects a snap suplex, driving Duke Reginald down to the mat.

Anna- Nice move

Chuck- Beautiful suplex by Sean O’Rourke

Sean O’Rourke then leans down and picks up Duke Reginald. Sean O’Rourke throws Duke Reginald into the corner turnbuckle. Sean O’Rourke follows Duke Reginald in and climbs into the mount position. Sean O’Rourke then begins raining blows down on Duke Reginald’s skull. As he lands each punch, the crowd counts along

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!

Duke Reginald takes a step forward and lifts Sean O’Rourke up in the power bomb position

Anna- This could be a costly back fire for Sean O’Rourke

Chuck- Duke Reginald hit a sick power bomb on my brother last week…looks like another one is on the way…

Before Duke Reginald can connect the power bomb, Sean O’Rourke leans back and snaps off a hurricanrana which sends Duke Reginald against the ropes

Anna- Beautiful cover!

Chuck- Wow…that was every smart!

Duke Reginald trips and falls, landing throat first on the ropes. Sean O’Rourke lifts one finger up and runs across the ring, bouncing off the far side ropes to gain momentum. Sean O’Rourke comes running across the ring and leaps, trying to land on the back of Duke Reginald’s head with his full body weight.

Anna- Sean O’Rourke looking to crush Duke Reggie’s windpipe…

Chuck- Can I just say how great it is not to have to worry about Chad Mason woo woo woo’ing this match into oblivion?

Duke Reginald moves at the last second, causing Sean O’Rourke to land crotch first on the top rope

Anna- Ooooooo

Chuck- Yikes…

Duke Reginald slowly pulls himself to his feet and turns and sees Sean O’Rourke still straddling the top rope. Duke Reginald quickly takes a step back and then runs forward and clothesline Sean O’Rourke off the top rope and into the ring

Anna- Smart move by Duke Reggie

Chuck- That’s one way to put it…

Duke Reginald smirks as he kicks Sean O’Rourke in the ribs a few times

Anna- Looks like Duke Reggie is trying to soften Sean O’Rourke up for that Third Estate Stomp

Chuck- That’s good strategy

Duke Reginald makes a cut throat slashing motion before leaning down and grabbing Sean O’Rourke’s arms

Anna- Like I said…

All of a sudden the lights in the arena go out

Anna- Oh don’t tell me

Chuck- What does Death-Angel want?!

The lights in the arena turn back on and both Sean O’Rourke and Duke Reginald are laid out in the center of the ring. Duke Reginald is laying spread eagled next to Sean O’Rourke and is bleeding from a massive gash on his forehead

Anna- Duke Reggie is busted wide open!

Chuck- Death-Angel drew blood!

Sean O’Rourke slowly pulls himself up to his feet and looks down at the limp and still form of Duke Reginald

Anna- You think Sean O’Rourke knew that DA was going to attack?

Chuck- I think Sean would be retarded to pass up an opportunity like this! GO FOR THE PIN ROOKIE!

Sean O’Rourke quickly runs over to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope

Anna- Did it just get as Cold as Ireland in here?!

Chuck- It’s called The Cold of Ireland…get your shit straight!

Sean O’Rourke signals to the crowd for a moment before leaping off the top rope and connecting a leg drop on Duke Reginald. Sean O’Rourke then collapses on top of Duke Reginald and the ref counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

The ref calls for the bell

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner…Sean O’Rourke!

The ref holds up Sean O’Rourke’s hand in victory

Anna- An impressive victory Sean O’Rourke!

Chuck- Advantage Irish here in the opening match!

------------------------------------------

Gunther is shown backstage, standing with Ruben Ricardo Leon

Gunther
Hello my sexy Gunther fans. It is I, Gunther, here to spread the words of sexual love to the world. First, I'd like to say-

Ruben Ricardo Leon
Do I really have to be here if you're just going to do this?

Gunther
Ah, yes, of course. Mr. Leon. You are currently the eighth seed for this incredibly sexy tournament. Do you feel that you deserve a higher seed?

Ruben Ricardo Leon
Not really. I got what I got. I had the opportunity to get the number 4 seed, but I lost my chance thanks to a stupid mistake by myself. I'm the only one to blame for my lower seeding. But I still have confidence in what I can do

Gunther
That was my next sexy question. You seem to drawn the hardest bracket of them all. Can you do it?

Ruben Ricardo Leon
Of course I can. I wouldn't be here if I knew that I couldn't win. Even though I'd have to get through Darlington, Corey Casey, and James Macdonald to make the finals, I am still quite confident in myself and my abilities. I know that I can beat Corey if I really do my best.

Gunther
Do you think that William Darlington is good looking? Because I for one think he is quite handsome.

Ruben Ricardo Leon
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything

Gunther
I'm deciding whether I should allow him to join the Gunther trend or not. It's an incredibly sexy honour. One that I may have offered to you at one point, if I recall

Ruben Ricardo Leon
Yeah, you said something about it. But I didn't really pay attention.

Gunther
Ah yes, now I remember. I said it before I fought you, and kicked you in the balls many a time.

Ruben Ricardo Leon
Look, I'm going to go, I see no point in being here

Ruben turns to walk away, and steps straight into Corey Casey's chest. He looks up at Corey, who is grinning.

Corey Casey
You know that you can beat me? Is that what you said? Because last time I checked, you tried that a few weeks ago. How'd that turn out

Ruben Ricardo Leon
My mind has been wandering lately. I finally got into the right mindset to beat you once and for all.

Corey Casey
That's easier said than done my Mexican buddy

Gunther
Ladies and gentlemen, let us not forget that it was I who kicked these two in the balls a combined twenty eight times.

Corey Casey
Shut up Gunther

Gunther
Or what?

Corey Casey
Or I'll crucify you again. Would you like that?

Gunther
Ah, I remember. What a sexy time that was.

Corey Casey
.....Anyways, Ruben, I suppose I'll see you around, won't I?

Ruben Ricardo Leon
Just be ready. Your overconfidence will be your downfall.

Corey Casey
I'm going to make you bleed, and then wipe your own blood away with your carcass after I'm done with you. You'll be nothing more than a vegetable. What would your girlfriend think of that?

Ruben Ricardo Leon
Don't mention my girlfriend

Corey Casey
Ahhhh, it seems I've hit a little bit of a soft spot haven't I? Well, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings at all, if Mexicans even have any. I'll see you in the ring in a few weeks.

Corey laughs, and punches Ruben in the shoulder, knocking him backwards a little bit. Corey laughes even louder, and walks off. Ruben stares at Corey as he walks away, before turning back to Gunther, shoving him, and walking off.

Gunther
Gunther does not appreciate being shoved. Watch your nuts my friend. Watch your nuts.

-----------------------------------

The shot turns back to Chuck and Anna

Anna- Well…that was an interesting exchange

Chuck- I hope Ruben puts Corey through a stage

Anna- Why?

Chuck- That way everyone will SHUT UP ABOUT RUBEN DOING IT TO ME!

The camera pans over to Megan O’Day who is standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, already in the ring…from Quebec, Canada…being accompanied to the ring by Justine Stone…weighing in at 200pounds…Johnny Valentine!

Johnny Valentine leans back in his corner, a cocky smile on his face. Justine Stone smirks as she taunts the crowd

Anna- Johnny Valentine looks very confident about this match

Chuck- I hope he has what it takes to bring down this Tanner punk

The funky beats of "Do it for Love" boom through the PA as red, white and gold lights flash and strobe in tune to the beat.

Chuck- Speaking of which…

#Love (love love)
We can do it for fun (fun fun fun)

We can do it for love (love love love love)#

As the first bit of the bridge kicks in, Bryant steps out into the arena. He raises his arms back and gold pyro rains down on him. Then he does a little salute to the crowd before walking down towards the ring.

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…From Tucson, Arizona…weighing in at 260 pounds…Bryant Tanner!

Bryant Tanner slaps some of the fan's hands along the way to the ring. He slides into the ring and hops on the nearest turnbuckle, hyping the crowd up.

Anna- Bryant Tanner from the prestigious Tanner wrestling family

Chuck- The Tanners like to claim they are the best family in wrestling history but the clearly aren’t counting THE MATTHEWS FAMILY!

Bryant Tanner looks at Chuck and winks before climbing down from the turnbuckle and facing the center of the ring

Anna- Did he just wink at you?

Chuck- Yeah…but let’s just hope that little arrogant snot can keep his focus tonight…unlike at Bloody Sunday

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds V Match
Bryant Tanner [vs.] Johnny Valentine

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Bryant Tanner and Johnny Valentine lock up in the middle of the ring. Johnny Valentine quickly manages to lock up Bryant Tanner in a side head lock

Anna- Side headlock applied neatly by Johnny Valentine

Chuck- If Johnny V can crank up the pressure on that hold he can score an advantage in this match early on

Bryant Tanner quickly pushes Johnny Valentine off and sends him towards the ropes. Johnny Valentine hits the ropes and comes running back at Bryant Tanner. Bryant Tanner ducks down and Johnny Valentine quickly somersaults over Bryan Tanner’s back. Johnny Valentine lands behind Bryant Tanner, drops down, and sweeps Bryan Tanner’s legs out from under him.

Anna- Nice set of moves by Johnny Valentine

Chuck- This kid is definitely good…I will give him that

Bryant Tanner lands on his back in the center of the ring. Johnny Valentine then drops down and grabs Bryant Tanner’s legs. Johnny Valentine then quickly locks in a figure four leg lock

Anna- Johnny Valentine is coming out strong here in the opening minutes of the match

Chuck- And I, for one, couldn’t be happier. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW TANNER?!

Bryant Tanner struggles in the hold. He begins rocking back in forth in an attempt to reverse the pressure of the hold. Eventually, Bryant Tanner manages to roll over and reverse the hold, essentially trapping Johnny Valentine within the confines of his own submission move

Anna- Excellent move by Bryant Tanner in reversing the pressure of that leg lock!

Chuck- Shit!

Johnny Valentine quickly releases the hold. Bryant Tanner and Johnny Valentine then both slowly make their way to their feet

Anna- Both men are up

Chuck- Go Johnny V go!

Bryant Tanner limps slightly as he walks over to Johnny Valentine. The two men begin exchanging blows

Anna- Johnny V and Bryant Tanner exchanging some serious punches here Chuck

Chuck- Yeah…I don’t think Johnny V wants to get into a striking match with Bryant Tanner

Bryant Tanner quickly begins to gain momentum. Bryant Tanner begins to overpower Johnny Valentine and force him towards the ropes

Anna- Bryant Tanner has Johnny V reeling now

Chuck- Told you Johnny V!

Bryant Tanner grabs Johnny Valentine and Irish whips him towards the ropes. Bryant Tanner then bounces off the opposing ropes and connects a powerful shoulder block on Johnny Valentine. Johnny Valentine quickly gets to his feet but Bryant Tanner meets Johnny Valentine with another powerful shoulder block.

Anna- Bryant Tanner gaining a full head of momentum here!

Chuck- Full head eh…is that different from the head I got backstage before the show?!

Anna- You’re disgusting

Johnny Valentine climbs to his feet a second time and Bryant Tanner quickly kicks Johnny Valentine in the gut, doubling him over. Bryant Tanner then grabs Johnny Valentine and pulls him in.

Anna- Things just went from bad to worse for Johnny Valentine

Chuck- Damnit!

Bryan Tanner looks over at the announce table and locks eyes with Chuck for a brief second before pulling Johnny Valentine up into the power bomb position. Bryant Tanner then grabs Johnny Valentine’s head with one arm and drives him down with a powerful DDT

Anna- Notorious Driver!

Chuck- Whatever…

Bryant Tanner quickly covers Johnny Valentine and the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner…Bryant Tanner!

The ref lifts Bryant Tanner’s hand in victory. Johnny Valentine rolls around on the mat for a bit before rolling out of the ring and, along with Jessica Stone, heading backstage

Anna- An impressive victory for Bryant Tanner here tonight

Chuck- He has one win…big deal. I’ve held multiple world titles as has Chris! The Matthews are still the better wrestling family!

Bryant Tanner celebrates in the ring for a bit, trying to pump up the crowd. All of a sudden, a man jumps out of the crowd wearing a hooded sweatshirt.

Anna- Who the hell is that?

Chuck- WHY DOESN’T SECURITY STOP THESE PEOPLE!?

The hooded fan slides into the ring behind Bryant Tanner and quickly runs over to Bryant. The hooded man runs over to Bryant Tanner and hooks Bryant in a hanging Neckbreaker position, and then drops forward snapping Bryant Tanner’s head and neck backwards in a sudden motion

Anna- What a sick looking move!

Chuck- I’d agree whole heartedly with that!

The hooded man quickly leaps to his feet and reaches up and takes down his hood…revealing the smirking face of Titus Black

Anna- Who is that?

Chuck- I don’t know but he just sent a big time message to Bryant Tanner!

Titus Black stands over the fallen form of Bryant Tanner with a smirk on his face

--------------------------------

The camera cuts backstage to Johnny Electric, who stands beside James Macdonald. Johnny holds the microphone up.

Johnny Electric
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the winner of the Bloody Sunday Battle Royal, James Macdonald. First off, how does it feel James, to have won your debut match, against seven other superstars no less?

James Macdonald
It feels good Johnny. But it was also expected. I went in to that Battle Royal knowing that I was going to walk out the winner. Because that's how you've got to think when you're out there. If you don't know that you're going to win, then you won't win. It's as simple as that.

Johnny Electric
What did you think about your brothers big win in the main event of Bloody Sunday?

James Macdonald
Well, I was pretty happy, for two reasons. One, that means that I don't have to fight my brother at any point in the tournament. And two, it means that I'll have an easier path to the finals of the tournament.

Johnny Electric
So you're predicting a run to the finals in this tournament?

James Macdonald
Johnny, not only am I predicting a run to the finals, I'm telling you right now, I'm going to win this thing. There isn't anyone in this tournament who can stop me. Not little Johnny Valentine, the one failure of a Canadian in this federation. Not Corey "I can't defend any belts ever" Casey. And most certainly not Mr. I-couldn't-beat-a-Macdonald-if-my-life-depended-on-it Ruben Ricardo Leon. There isn't a man in this tournament who-

Voice
I think you're forgetting someone

Both James and Johnny turn around, as the camera pans over to Vincent Van Rose, who is walking towards them.

James Macdonald
Didn't I teach your southern ass a lesson when I powerbombed you through a table last week?

Vincent Van Rose
Ain't nothing but a minor setback my friend. You're up here, prancing around about how yer gonna be the winner of this tournament. But you've forgotten one little thing. How are ya gonna beat me when we face off one on one?

James Macdonald
By doing exactly what I did to you at Bloody Sunday. I'm going to spear you, slam you, punch you, destroy you.

James walks over to Vincent and stands on his tiptoes, getting right in Vincent's face. He laughs at him.

Vincent Van Rose
Little vertically challenged I see. That don't matter, I'm not gonna take that into account when I hit ya with the Southern Sledgehammer, and send you right back to Big Ten loser county where ya belong. Think of me as the Florida Gators, or the LSU Tigers. You'll have come all this way, beaten all those fellas, only to get annihilated by me. Sound a little familiar James?

James just stares at him, not breaking eye contact, not moving a muscle. Vincent laughs.

Vincent Van Rose
That's what I thought. Watch my match against that boy Jason Hawk. That's only a little preview of what's gonna happen if I fight ya in the Battle for the Briefcase finals.

Vincent laughs again, and walks off towards the stage. James doesn't say anything, and just walks off, leaving Johnny alone, looking confused.

-----------------------------------------------

The shot cuts back to Chuck and Anna sitting behind the announcer’s table

Anna- James Macdonald is going to win this Battle for the Briefcase Tournament no problem!

Chuck- I highly doubt any of the things that just came from your mouth are going to happen

Anna- Just you wait Matthews!

Megan O’Day- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

Jason Hawk appears on the titantron with a smile on his face. Only a minor part of the audience notice. He holds his hand towards his head, shaped like a gun. He winks then pulls the trigger and everything goes black.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Lights start to race over the audience searching for Jason. The lights race slowly following the slow intro of the music. When the guitar solo starts the lights go faster and some of them flicker. Just when the vocals begin golden pyro shoots up from the stage and all the lights point at stage where Jason Hawk stands with his arms spread to the side.

I wanna stand beside you
I wanna try and feel the pain you're going through
Till the death you'll see this through
Cold sweats, hallucinations
I wanna scream to show the hell I'm going through
The addiction's taking you

Megan O’Day- From San Diego, California…weighing in at 210 pounds…he is the reigning Full Throttle Champion…Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk lowers arms and casually walks down the ramp with a big smile on his face. Jason stops in front of the ring and looks out at the crowd for a moment before jumping up onto the apron. Jason grabs the top rope and flips over it. He lands in the ring and runs to a turnbuckle and throws his arms to the side and the fans cheer wildly.

Can you see me through bloodshot eyes (bloodshot eyes)
Should I fight for what is right or let it die
Now I'm choking on force fed lies
Do I fight or let it die

Anna- Jason Hawk is such an ETA it’s almost unbearable

Chuck- He’s not that bad….once you get to know him you’ll find that he isn’t such a bad guy!

Jason jumps down and walks across ring to the opposite turnbuckle. Jason climbs it and looks at crowd with a serious stare and the crowd goes silent. Slowly a smile crawls onto Jason's face and he slowly raises his arms and the crowd goes wild again.

I will fight, one more fight
Don't break down in front of me
I will fight, when you fight
I am not the enemy
I will try one last time
Are you listening to me
I will fight, the last fight
I am not your enemy

Jason moonsaults back into the ring and quickly turns around and throws his arms to the side once more and golden pyro shoots out from the turnbuckles.

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…

The arena goes black as the song reverbs from the speakers....

WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW!!!!

...Vincent Van Rose rises through the stage as smoke fills the ramp....He is facing away from the crowd and raises his hands and shoots them like two guns into the air...

Hey cowboy how's it going tonight?
Come on in and you can buy me a drink
Hey cowboy I see your pistol is cocked
And you got a look on your face like you want to rock

Welcome to the gun show
Tonight we get wild
Welcome to the gun show
Where the dead come alive
(Where the dead come alive)

Megan O’Day- From Knoxville, Tennessee…weighing in at 285 pounds…Vincent Van Rose!

....Pyro goes off and Vinnie turns toward the the ring running or striding purposefully, chugging a beer and slapping hands with the fans along the way....

Anna- Vincent Van Rose has been garnering a lot of attention here in IWF since joining up

Chuck- This guy is big, he’s mean, and he is aligned with a member of the Matthews family…he’s got all the markings for a future Hall of Famer!

Hey cowboy I hope you're fast
'Cause I'm the baddest gunslinger ever was
Hey outlaw, follow me outside
And keep your fingers on the triggers while we put you under

Welcome to the gun show
Tonight we get wild
(Tonight we get wild)
Welcome to the gun show

.....He slides under the ropes eyeing his opponent and mounts each turn buckle bringing in the cheers from the fans, he makes the gun gesture each time he reaches the top rope....

It all comes down to a single moment
The strong will fight and the weak will run
Slide the bullet in the barrel
Let me see you count to ten and draw your guns

Showdown
May the best man win
May the best man win
May the best man win

.... At this point he locks eyes with the man either coming down the ramp or across the ring and makes a gesture like he is shooting his opponent and then holstering a gun.....

Welcome to the gun show
(Welcome to the gun show)
Tonight we get wild
(Tonight we get wild)
Welcome to the gun show

Welcome to the gun show
Welcome to the gun show
Welcome to the gun show
Welcome to the gun show

Come on cowboys
Come on cowboys

....He slides out of his vest throwing it and the empty beer cans to the audience, ready to tear it up.....

Anna- Looks like we’re ready to get this match underway!

The ref checks both men and then calls for the bell

Battle Grounds V Match
Jason Hawk[vs.] Vincent Van Rose

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Vincent Van Rose immediately runs at Jason Hawk and tries to tackle Jason to the ground…but Jason manages to jump over Vincent Van Rose at the last second

Anna- Ouch

Chuck- The big feller needs to cool it down a bit. He isn’t going to just be able to pounce on the agile Jason Hawk

Jason laughs and points at Vincent Van Rose. Vincent Van Rose immediately gets to his feet and grabs Jason Hawk

Anna- Jason Hawk is in for a world of hurt

Chuck- I guess IWF’s Birdman didn’t see that one coming

Vincent Van Rose Irish whips Jason to the ropes. Instead of bouncing back though, Jason grabs on to the top rope and springboards off with a moonsault

Anna- Jason Hawk with a spring board moonsault!

Chuck- Nice move!

Vincent Van Rose catches Jason Hawk and sets him up for the Southern Sledgehammer

Anna- Uh oh…

Chuck- Jason Hawk might be going for a ride here…

Jason Hawk squirms and wiggles his way out of hold and slides down Vincent Van Rose’s back. Jason quickly drops down and rolls out of the ring. Vincent Van Rose looks at Jason and then at the ref who shrugs and begins counting

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Jason Hawk walks around the outside of the ring and walks over to the time keeper’s position. Jason Hawk grabs the Full Throttle Title out of the time keeper’s hands and begins walking around the ring again

Anna- I guess Jason doesn’t care about this match

Chuck- That’s not a very good strategy

The ref continues counting

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

Vincent Van Rose looks on in disbelief as Jason Hawk slowly walks up the ramp, a cocky smirk on his face

-9-

-10-

Anna- This one is over

Chuck- What a rip off! I wanted to see this match!

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- The winner of this match…as a result of a count out…Vincent Van Rose!

Vincent Van Rose argues with the referee while Jason Hawk backs up the ramp and makes it to the top of the stage

Anna- I guess VVR isn’t too happy with this decision

Chuck- I don’t blame him. VVR had Jason right where he wanted him, in that Southern Sledgehammer position, and Jason Hawk just decided to take his ball and go home
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds V   Battle Grounds V I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Jason Hawk suddenly freezes as a familiar voice echoes throughout the arena

Rick Christian
Now hold on one second!

Rick Christian’s face suddenly appears on the massive titantron screen at the top of the entrance ramp

Anna- I guess our GM Rick Christian has something to say

Chuck- And everyone better listen up!

Rick Christian
Now, while I don’t agree with Jason’s tactics or lack of the testicular fortitude to fight Vincent Van Rose…Jason did lose this match. But…

Jason Hawk looks up at the screen, a slightly worried look on his face

Rick Christian
But…Jason Hawk also did recently manage to somehow no sell death, which means that Jason is clearly not 100% healthy enough to wrestle another match here tonight

In the ring, Vincent Van Rose kicks the lowest ring rope in frustration

Anna- That’s bullshit! Look at Jason! He looks fine!

Chuck- Jason could have internal injuries Anna! Ever think of that?!

Rick Christian
Which brings me to you Vincent Van Rose. Now, you look plenty healthy and plenty fired up enough to wrestle another match here tonight

Vincent Van Rose nods his head and motions to bring it on

Rick Christian
Luckily for you VVR….i found someone who is guaranteed to bring in THE RATINGS!

Anna- Who could it be?!

Chuck- I haven’t the slightest idea

The Air That I Breath by All That Remains plays as the lights begin flashing at a rapid pace as smoke builds in front of the entrance. After a few seconds Ryan Apollos steps out onto the stage and looks around the crowd before making his way to the ring.

Anna- It’s Ryan Apollos!

Chuck- Wait…I thought Rick said it would be someone that would bring IN ratings…not LOSE ratings!

I will not relent no no
Never live with defeat, never falter
It's like the air that I breathe(like the air that I breathe)
I will not choke on failure
Cause I will not choke on failure

I am a mortal man
But I'm not fallen, I'm not broken yet
I am a mortal man
But I hold tight to my beliefs now

I have suffered defeat, pain, loss
Still I push to the edge, never falter
For this cements my beliefs (this cements my beliefs)
I'll remain my own master

I will not relent no no
Never suffer defeat, never falter
For this cements my beliefs (this cements my beliefs)
I will not choke on failure

Ryan stops halfway down the ramp and poses as sparks begin falling down behind him.

Anna- We haven’t seen Ryan Apollos since he almost had his neck broken in half by the RHG

Chuck- I guess Ryan Apollos is able to no-sell injuries too!

I am a mortal man
But I'm not falling I'm not broken yet
I am a mortal man

I am a mortal man
But I'm not falling I'm not broken yet
I am a mortal man

Ryan slides into the ring and stands up looking around at the crowd again.

I will not relent
I will not relent, no no
I will not relent
Never suffer defeat never falter
I will not relent, no no

Ryan then walks over to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle and while standing on it points out to the crowd before beating his chest and jumping down off the turnbuckle.

Never suffer
Never falter
I will not relent, no no
Never suffer
Never falter

Ryan walks over to the other side of the ring and leans over the rope and points out to the crowd again as the music fades.

Anna- Is this match really going to happen?

Chuck- I can’t see why not!

The ref shrugs and calls for the bell

Battle Grounds V Match
Ryan Apollos [vs.] Vincent Van Rose

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Vincent Van Rose looks at Ryan Apollos and a smirk spreads across his face

Anna- Is VVR…smiling?

Chuck- I believe that is classified as more of a smirk

Anna- Why is he smirking?

Chuck- Seriously? The guy is facing Ryan Apollos…

Ryan Apollos all of a sudden runs out of his corner and clotheslines Vincent Van Rose down to the mat hard

Anna- You think he’s smirking now?

Chuck- Woah…aggression…from Ryan Apollos?!

Ryan Apollos leans down and picks up Vincent Van Rose. Ryan Apollos Irish whips Vincent Van Rose against the ropes. Vincent Van Rose hits the ropes and bounces back towards Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos looks for another massive clothesline but Vincent Van Rose ducks underneath

Anna- Nice job by VVR avoiding the clothesline

Chuck- Let’s see if he can ride the momentum

Vincent Van Rose bounces off the far ropes and comes running back towards Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos turns around just as Vincent Van Rose connects a big boot right to Ryan Apollos’ face

Anna- What a boot!

Chuck- VVR almost took Apollos’ head off!

Ryan Apollos collapses to the ground. Vincent Van Rose smirks as he drops down and attempts the pin

-1-

-2-

Ryan Apollos kicks out

Anna- Kickout by Apollos

Chuck- Wow….you don’t hear that very often!

Vincent Van Rose slowly climbs to his feet. Vincent Van Rose leans down and attempts to pick up Apollos but Ryan Apollos manages to trap Vincent Van Rose in a small package pin attempt

Anna- Small package!

Chuck- I DO NOT! ASK ANY O’DAY SISTER NOT NAMED MEGAN!

The ref quickly counts

-1-

-2-

Vincent Van Rose kicks out

Anna- Another near fall

Chuck- This match is closer than I thought it was going to be

Ryan Apollos and Vincent Van Rose slowly pull themselves up to their feet. Vincent Van Rose immediately initiates a lock up with Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos quickly brushes off Vincent Van Rose and pokes Vincent in the eye

Anna- Oh come on!

Chuck- Ha! Oldest trick in the book!

Ryan Apollos then grabs Vincent Van Rose by the right shoulder and drives Vincent down to the mat back first with an STO. Ryan Apollos then grabs Vincent Van Rose’s ankle as Vincent’s legs fly into the air and Apollos locks in an ankle lock

Anna- Ankle Lock applied by Ryan Apollos

Chuck- Apollos could snap the bigger man’s ankle!

Vincent Van Rose bellows in pain as Ryan Apollos tightens the pressure on the hold. The ref leans down and asks Vincent Van Rose if he wants to give up. Vincent Van Rose nods his head no but pain is visibly etched into his features

Anna- Vincent Van Rose is in a lot of pain here Chuck

Chuck- VVR weighs more than 40 pounds more than Apollos, he should just…

Vincent Van Rose suddenly tucks his head and rolls forward, causing Ryan Apollos to stumble forward and reach out to grab the ropes to stop himself from falling

Chuck-…do that

Anna- Yeah, that would work

Vincent Van Rose climbs to his feet and reaches out to try and grab Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos suddenly jumps up, bounces off the second rope, turns around in mid-air and connects a vicious head kick that connects with Vincent Van Rose’s skull

Anna- ERADICATOR!

Chuck- UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Vincent Van Rose crumples to the mat in a heap. Ryan Apollos immediately drops down and covers Vincent

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner…Ryan Apollos!

Anna- WHAT?!

Chuck- DID RYAN APOLLOS JUST WIN?!

The ref holds Ryan Apollos’ hand up in victory. Ryan Apollos slowly climbs to his feet, a big smile on his face

Anna- We’ve gotta take a commercial break

Chuck- FUCK COMMERCIALS! RYAN APOLLOS JUST WON A MATCH!

The screen fades to commercial with Ryan Apollos standing victorious in the middle of the ring

--------------------------------------------------

The show comes back on and the Confidental set is set up in the ring.

Lights Out!

The lights in the arena go out and seconds later the search lights start racing around the arena. They stop at the stage where Jason Hawk stands with his arms spread to the side. He is wearing a basketball jersey, matching shorts and a cap. He also has a basketball in his left hand. Next to him stands Katrina Costick with the Full Throttle title on her shoulder. Jason dribbles the ball down the ramp, Kat follows and they both enter the ring. Jason stands up and shoots a jump shot out to the crowd. He picks up a microphone.

Jason Hawk.
Braaap braaap chyooooooo!

Anna- Oh dear God

Chuck- CONFIDENTIAL! JASON HAWK STYLE! He even has a bimbo hoe to accompany him to the ring!

The crowd cheers

Jason Hawk
Dunkno! Whaddup all you white boys in the house! The name is JHawk! And this right here!

Jason points at Kat.

Jason Hawk.
That fine thing right there! That be ma bitch Kat! Every NUGGUH needs a bitch! And this be ma bottom bitch! She can take all my 15 inches down her throat! I’m proud of ya bitch!

Katrina Costick.
Thank you daddy.

Anna- Someone please stop this

Chuck- FUCK NO! THIS IS HILARIOUS!

She says as she lays her arm on Jason's shoulder.

Jason Hawk.
You the best hoe in the world bitch! But anyways. I’m here to talk about ma boy Shark! Ma main man! Where you at boy! Haven't seen you since I whooped you ass at Bloody Sunday and robbed you of ya title like a true NUGGUH! But we boys NUGGUH! No hard feelings man, aye? Because...

Anna- Jason Hawk is real brave. Calling out a man whom he knows isn’t here

Chuck- I FINALLY GET WHAT DUNKOO MEANS! THANK YOU JASON!

Jason Hawk grabs the cap and throws it into the crowd.

Jason Hawk.
You are never getting this thing back. It is mine forever. Everything you had was taken from you BY ME! I ruined you Shark! And the only reason that I didn't take that slut of yours too is because Kat here is way hotter and way more beautiful. And yes I just stated the same thing twice. Anyways. You took it so hard that you left! Where the fuck are you Shark? No one has heard from you since Bloody Sunday! Where are you at Sharky?

“WELCOME TO THE GUNSHOW!”

Anna- It’s Vincent Van Rose!

Chuck- I guess VVR is still pisssed about Jason walking out on their match earlier

Vincent Van Rose comes storming down the ramp and slides into the ring. He clotheslines Jason to the ground. He grabs Jason by the collar and punches him to the face multiple times. Vincent picks up Jason and sends him to the ropes. Jason bounces back and is met with a big boot from Vincent. Vincent picks Jason up once again and lifts him up onto his shoulder, preparing the Southern Sledgehammer.

Anna- VVR is like a house on fire right now!

Chuck- Looks like Jason is going to get that ride he avoided earlier tonight after all!

Just then Katrina Costick smacks the Full Throttle to the back of the head of Vincent.

Anna- Katrina Costick with that Full Throttle Title belt to the back of VVR’s head

Chuck- GOLD TO THA DOME PIECE YA HURD?!

Anna- Just stop

Jason manages to slide off of Vincent Van Rose’s shoulder and he rolls out the ring with Katrina Costick. Jason takes the Full Throttle title and the two back up the ramp. Vincent climbs the turnbuckle and motions for Jason to come back to the ring. Jason shakes his head with a smirk and raises the Full Throttle title. Vincent points at the Full Throttle title and motions that it is strapped around his waist.

Chuck- You can bet your bottom bitch this isn’t over between these two!

Anna- Please Chuck…just stop…

Vincent Van Rose rolls out of the ring and quickly walks backstage. The camera shot quickly pans to Chuck and Anna at the announce position while the ring crew clears the Confidential stuff out of the ring

Anna- Up next, we have three matches for our very first Battle for the Briefcase Tournament!

The Battle for the Briefcase bracket appears on the screen

Battle Grounds V Tournament_1_1

Chuck- First up, we have the #7 seeded Death-Angel taking on the #10 seeded Tyson Rowle

Anna- The later we have the #5 seeded Tim Patrick taking on the #12 seeded Chris Matthews

Chuck- And, in the most mis-matched pairing in the whole tournament, we have the #1 seeded and extremely pissed off Corey Casey taking on the #16 seeded and extremely unlucky Keith Axel

The graphic stays up on the screen for a moment before slowly fading away. The camera pans over to Megan O’Day who is standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day- This match is scheduled for one fall and is a Battle for the Briefcase Tournament Match!

The crowd claps thunderously and cheer

Anna- The people seem pretty psyched up about this Battle for the Briefcase Tournament

Chuck- It Isn’t just the people who are excited…I am excited too!

Megan O’Day- Introducing first, already in the ring…From Sheffield, England…weighing in at 229 pounds…Tyson Rowle!

Tyson Rowle doesn’t even bother acknowledging the fans who boo him vehemently

Anna- Let’s go Tyson!

Chuck- Tyson is smart. He acts like he doesn’t give a shit that this sold out crowd fucking hates him and that he is about to get consumed by…

The lights go out and “Ain't No Grave” plays as Death-Angel walks out from the back. Death-Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on.

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…from Parts Unknown…weighing in at a jacked 800 pounds of pure muscle…DEATH-ANGEL!

Anna- What the hell was that?

Chuck- WAS MEGAN O’DAY JUST HITTING ON DEATH-ANGEL?! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!

Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Angel standing in the middle of the ring.

Battle Grounds V Match
Tournament First Round Match
#7 Death-Angel [vs.] #10 Tyson Rowle

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Tyson Rowle and Death-Angel circle each other, sizing one another up

Anna- Death-Angel and Tyson Rowle circling each other here

Chuck- Normally I would say this is good strategy by Tyson…but I’m pretty sure he’s only circling DA in an attempt to kill time

Death-Angel lunges at Tyson Rowle and tries to lock up with him. Tyson Rowle takes a step back and launches a few punches and kicks that land connect with Death-Angel’s massive head

Anna- A flurry of offense from Tyson Rowle

Chuck- Let’s see how long this lasts

As Death-Angel stumbles forward, Tyson Rowle jumps up and grabs the back of Death-Angel’s head. Tyson then positions his right knee underneath Death-Angel’s throat and then Tyson falls back first to the mat, pulling Death-Angel’s throat down onto Tyson’s knee

Anna- Smart move there by Tyson

Chuck- Wow…I didn’t think Tyson had it in him

Death-Angel falls down to the mat on his stomach, almost squashing Tyson Rowle underneath him. Tyson manages to roll out of the way at the last second as Death-Angel collides with the mat

Chuck- TIMBER!!!!!!!!!

Anna- Real clever

Tyson Rowle immediately springs to his feet and grabs Death-Angel’s arm. Tyson Rowle drops down to the mat and locks in a nasty looking arm bar

Anna- Arm bar applied by Tyson Rowle

Chuck- This is going to back fire, I guarantee it

Anna- How do you…

Death-Angel suddenly lets out a massive roar and begins to stand up, lifting Tyson up in the process

Anna- HOLY SHIT!

Chuck- Told you

Death-Angel slowly lifts his 9 foot frame off of the mat and lifts up his right arm, which is still locked in the arm bar by Tyson Rowle

Anna- Tyson is in decent shape as long as he has that arm bar locked in

Chuck- Tyson Rowle is fucked…period

Death-Angel balls his fist up and cocks his arm back

Anna- Uh Oh

Chuck- Good night Tyson

Death-Angel swings at Tyson Rowle, looking to connect the KABLOOSKIE…but Tyson Rowle releases Death-Angel’s arm and falls to the mat just in time to avoid the KABLOOSKIE

Anna- Tyson Rowle manages to duck out of the way of that nasty KABLOOSKIE!

Chuck- YES! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!

Anna- What?

Chuck- You actually yelled KABLOOSKIE!

Tyson Rowle quickly jumps to his feet and runs past Death-Angel and bounces against the ropes. Tyson Rowle then bounces back at Death-Angel who quickly turns around and delivers a delivers a crushing KABLOOSKIE to Tyson Rowle

Anna- Death-Angel didn’t miss that time

Chuck- KABLOOSKIE! That’s just so goddamn fun to yell!

Tyson Rowle crumples to the mat. Death-Angel then drops down and covers Tyson as the ref counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Here is my champ…I mean your winner…DEATH-ANGEL!!!!

Death-Angel pulls himself to his feet and smiles at Megan O’Day who bats her eyes at Death-Angel

Anna- Ew

Chuck- HOW COME SHE’S HITTING ON DEATH-ANGEL?! SHE HASN’T HAD SEX WITH ME YET!

-----------------------------

The shot suddenly cuts backstage to show Lord Blackwing and the rest of the Right Honorable Gentlemen in their locker room

Lord Blackwing
Shameful!

Lord Blackwing turns around and looks at the rest of the RHG

Lord Blackwing
Gentlemen! We are 0 for 2 tonight! Duke Reginald failed to put away that miserable little insect Sean O’Rourke and now Tyson Rowle has fallen to the gargantuan known as Death-Angel!

Lord Blackwing takes a few deep breaths, trying to clam himself down

Lord Blackwing
Alright gentlemen…I am going to get a cup of tea. Upon my return, I want the three of you…

Lord Blackwing stares coldly at William Darlington, Duke Reginald Churchill and Sir Ian Blackwing

Lord Blackwing
I want the three of you to have three new plans on how we can salvage this night and turn it into a favorable end result for Jolly Old Britain

Lord Blackwing turns and walks towards the RHG’s locker room door. Lord Blackwing tries to open the door, but is unable to get the door open. Lord Blackwing pulls again on the locker room door, harder this time, but still the door won’t open

Lord Blackwing
What the bloody hell is going on here?

Lord Blackwing tries to pull the locker room door open again a third time but the door won’t budge. All of a sudden, the camera angle switches to show the outside of the RHG’s locker room door. Connor O’Shannon is shown driving a large fork lift with large crates stacked on top of them. Connor places the three large heavy crates in front of the RHG’s locker room door

Connor O’Shannon
I’m sorry M’Lord Blackwing! I’m ’fraid Ah can’t quite hear ya!

Connor O’Shannon backs the fork lift up and grabs one last crate and places it on top of the other three crates in front of the RHG’s locker room door. He then shuts the fork lift off and takes the keys. Connor O’Shannon then turns and walks away

Anna- HOLY SHIT! SOMEONE GET BACK THERE AND HELP THE RIGHT HONORABLE GENTLEMEN!

Chuck- HAHAHAHAHA WHAT CAN HE DO F’ER? He can lock your ass in your dressing room that’s what!

The camera pans to the ring to show Megan O’Day

Megan O’Day- The following match is scheduled for one fall and is the second match for the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament! Introducing first…

I don’t remember
Did something in my past create a hole?
Don’t use your gender
To drive a stake right through my soul

Chris Matthews steps out with a smirk, looking at the screaming crowd around him. He holds his arms out to the side, grinning as he makes his way towards the ring.

Megan O’Day- From Knoxville, Tennessee…weighing in at 245 pounds…Chris Matthews!

Chuck- Wooo! Let’s go Chris!

Anna- Way to just mark out…

Chuck- You’re really going to give me shit about marking out for my brother little miss “GO BRANDON! GO JAMES! GO TEAM EEEE III EEE III OOOO”

Anna- IT’S STILL NOT FUNNY BECAUSE I STILL DON’T GET IT!

I live to function
On my own is all I know
No friends to mention
No distractions, nowhere to go

Chris jumps from the mat to the apron, and walks towards the corner. He vaults himself over the top rope, and walks towards the center of the ring.

Shallow, shallow, give it to me, give it to me
Scissors cutting out your anger
Shallow, shallow, no good to me, not if you bleed
Bite your tongue, ignore the splinters

Chris grabs the rope, using it to stretch, then stands in his corner, rolling his wrists and neck before the match.

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…

The lights dim around the arena as the bass from Bombtrack starts over the speakers. Once the guitar and drums hit, the lights get brighter and Tim Patrick comes from the backstage area. He's wearing black boots, blue jeans, a dark green hoody, and a black facemask.

Megan O’Day- From South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania…weighing in at 230 pounds…Tim Patrick!

On his way to the ring, he pauses to shake hands and high-five fans. He slides under the bottom rope and walks over to the far corner of the ring, climbs to the 2nd rope, and raises his fist.

Anna- This match has that “big match” feel to it

Chuck- I agree! These two are going to put on a hell of a show!

The ref checks with both men before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds V Match
#5 Tim Patrick [vs.] #12 Chris Matthews

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Tim Patrick suddenly moves like chain lightning. Tim Patrick sprints across the ring and connects a Very fast-paced spinning heel kick to the face of Chris Matthews

Anna- DETONATOR!!!!!!!

Chuck- FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Matthews crumples to the mat. Tim Patrick drops down and pins Chris as the ref counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Anna- THAT HAD TO HAVE BEEN RECORD TIME!

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner…Tim Patrick!

Tim stands over Chris, and offers his hand, helping him to his feet. Chris stands up, staring at Tim. He shakes his head, and walks to the ropes, calling for a mic. He takes it from the crew member, looking around at the people.

Chris Matthews
So that's it then.

He stares at Tim, then looks at the audience again.

Chris Matthews
This business is the most cutthroat, brutal, demoralizing industry in the world. We're entertainers. We're athletes. In IWF, we're the best in the world at what we do.

He looks at Tim again.

Chris Matthews
In IWF, I'm yet to win a single match. People have hyped me up since day one, whether it's Rick Christian handing me high-profile matches, to the people, always putting their money on me to win, to my little brother here on commentary, talking about how great I am. Fact is, though...I'm not delivering.

He pauses for a moment, and looks over at Chuck, then back to Tim.

Chris Matthews
Tim Patrick...let's be perfectly honest here. Back before the days of IWF, I would have beat you pillar to post, and would have hardly broken a sweat doing it. Hell, there's nobody on the IWF roster that I couldn't beat back in the day. But since arriving in IWF...I don't know. Call it laziness, call it apathy, call it getting too old, but it seems like I just don't have it in me to win a match. My job in IWF is to compete. My job is to come out here, to put on a great match, to entertain the fans, and to win and climb up the ladder. So far...I've failed at exactly that.

He takes another deep breath, and steals another glance at the announce table.

Chris Matthews
Someone told me once, "Respect is something people give willingly, not something you can scare them into giving." I think in my time, I've earned a number of people's respect...and that being said, I would hate to throw that away by continuing to disappoint. Some guys spend years trying to break into this business, and never quite make it. Others reach the top, and when someone comes along who's better than them, they fight nail and tooth to keep that top spot, and succeed only in making themselves look even weaker than before. I don't want to be that guy. I refuse to be that guy.

He looks back at Tim.

Chris Matthews
Congratulations on your victory Tim. I wish you the very best in this tournament. As for me? I quit.

Chuck - Bummer.

Anna - That's all you can say to that? Your brother just resigned!

Chuck - He makes a valid point. If you can't get the job done, get the fuck out. There are plenty of guys who are hungrier and more talented who would love a spot on an IWF card.

Anna - But...you refuse to acknowledge Chris's failure! He's a Matthews!

Chuck - Which means he's smarter than just about everyone in here. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he knows what he's doing.

Anna - Unbelievable.

Chris waves to the crowd and heads up the ramp, smirking. Tim watches him go, shaking his head. The scene fades to commercial as Chris Matthews pauses at the top of the ramp and waves good bye to the crowd one last time...

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds V   Battle Grounds V I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 pm

The commercials end and the shot shows Megan O’Day standing in the middle of the ring. Keith Axel is already in the ring as well

Megan O’Day- The following match is the last Battle for the Briefcase Tournament match for the evening. Introducing first, already in the ring…From Roswell, New Mexico…weighing in at 285 pounds…Keith Axel!

Keith Axel beats his chest and throws his fists up in the air

Anna-Well…there’s Keith Axel

Chuck- Keith Axel is the single most fucked man on the planet right now

Anna- Why?

The sound of violins echoes throughout the arena. They suddenly stop and the lights go out…

REBIRTH!

The sound of “Rebirthing” by Skillet blasts out of the house PA speakers. Red and blue pyro begins to shower down from the top of the video screen. The camera zooms in and shows a man standing amongst the pyro, his back turned to the ring, his arms held out straight to either side in a crucifixion pose

Anna- Oh…right…

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…from South Boston, Massachusetts…weighing in at 250 pounds…Corey Casey!

I lie here paralytic
Inside this soul
Screaming for you till my throat is numb
I wanna break out I need a way out
I don't believe that it's gotta be this way
The worst is the waiting
In this womb I'm suffocating

Feel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in
I've died

Corey Casey turns around, a look of intensity on his face. The crowd gives him a mixed reaction, some of them booing him while others cheering loudly for him.

Rebirthing now
I wanna live for love wanna live for you and me
Breathe for the first time now
I come alive somehow
Rebirthing now
I Wanna live my life wanna give you everything
Breathe for the first time now
I come alive somehow

Right now!
Right now!

Corey suddenly sprints down to the entrance ramp and slides under the ropes. The ref quickly calls for the bell

Battle Grounds V Match
#1 Corey Casey [vs.] #16 Keith Axel

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Corey Casey slides under the ring ropes and immediately jumps to his feet. Corey sprints across the ring and crushes Keith Axel with an Anti-Christ Impact

Anna- Damn! Anti-Christ Impact!

Chuck- I told you Keith was fucked. I have never seen Corey Casey so pissed that he didn’t do his entire ETA entrance

Corey immediately jumps to his feet and backs into the corner furthest away from Keith Axel. Corey Casey begins stomping his right foot while gripping tightly to the top rope. Every time Corey Casey stomps his foot, the crowd claps their hands

Anna- Corey Casey setting up for The Casey Shuffle…

Chuck- I would normally make a comment about Corey Casey stealing moves…but I think I want to stay out of his way tonight if at all possible…

Corey Casey begins stomping his foot more and more frequently as Keith Axel slowly pulls himself up to his feet. As Keith Axel fully stands up, Corey Casey does a little shuffle and then leaps across the ring and delivers an absolutely crushing superkick to the face of Keith Axel

Anna- WHAT A FUCKING KICK!

Chuck- I THINK COREY CASEY JUST KICKED KEITH AXEL’S TEETH DOWN HIS THROAT!

Keith Axel immediately crumples to the mat, bleeding from his mouth. Corey Casey stands over Keith Axel for a moment, a far away look in his eyes. Corey all of a sudden drops down out of the ring and rolls under the bottom rope

Anna- This isn’t going to be good

Chuck- Nope

Corey walks over to the time keeper and grabs a microphone

Anna- Corey Casey has a microphone

Chuck- Prepare to hear the words of a crazy man

Corey Casey slides back into the ring and stands over the limp and lifeless form of Keith Axel

Corey Casey
I’ve got some…haha…some bad news for you Keith…hahaha

Anna- What the hell is wrong with Corey Casey?

Chuck- What you’re seeing is the face of insanity

Corey Casey
You see…I talked to Rick Christian before this…haha…this match…

Corey Casey suddenly drops to the mat and violently grabs the face of Keith Axel

Corey Casey
LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!

Corey Casey spits in the face of Keith Axel

Corey Casey
Now…I was saying that I talked to Rick Christian before this match….and I told him that…given my mental condition after the events of Bloody Sunday… it would be in the best interest of him and his precious “ratings” to make this match a No Disqualifications match…and guess what Keith? Rick agreed

Corey Casey suddenly lashes out and drives the microphone into the face of Keith Axel, laying Keith Axel out cold

Anna- This match is no a NO DQ MATCH?!

Chuck- IWF Rule #1—try and you will succeed…IWF Rule #2- Never…EVER…face Corey Casey in a match with no rules

Anna- This is a damn shame

Corey Casey rolls out of the ring and begins to look around under the ring. After searching for a moment, he pulls out a wooden table

Anna- Corey Casey has found himself a table…

Chuck- That’s just not any table though Anna. That table has fluorescent lightbulbs duct taped to it and it has a layer of barbed wire wrapped around it

Anna- WHY DO WE KEEP THIS SHIT UNDER THE RING?!

Corey slides the table into the ring and then slides in after it. A sick smile spreads across Corey’s face as the crowd chants at him

“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”

Anna- I couldn’t agree more with all of you

Chuck- The go stop him

Anna- Uh…

Chuck- Exactly

Corey Casey sets the table up and then walks over to the limp and lifeless form of Keith Axel. Corey Casey pulls Keith Axel up to his feet and locks Keith Axel’s hand in the DDT position

Anna- We all know what’s coming next…

Chuck- Think of it this way…by sacrificing Keith Axel, Corey Casey will have some of his sanity restored…hopefully…

Corey Casey lifts Keith Axel up and holds him in the vertical suplex position for a few moments. The blood begins to drip out of Keith Axel’s mouth and from the gash on Keith Axel’s forehead from where Corey Casey had hit in with the microphone earlier. Corey then suddenly jumps up and spins in mid-air, driving Keith Axel down. Keith Axel goes crashing through the table, causing the table to break and the fluorescent lightbulbs to explode into a shower of glass shards

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Anna- Good God!

Chuck- That was sick!

Corey Casey extricates himself from the wreckage. Corey leans down and wipes some of Keith Axel’s blood off of Keith’s face with his own hand. Corey wipes Keith’s blood across his own chest before standing up and placing his boot on Keith Axel’s face and the ref immediately counts as fast as humanly possible

-1-
-2-
-3-

The ref immediately calls for the bell

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Here is…your winner…Corey Casey

Anna- Megan is clearly having a hard time processing what just happened

Chuck- I’ve said it before and I will say it again…Corey Casey is one of the sickest men on the planet. We saw what he did to Loca Rocsi on the very first Battle Grounds…and the events that just transpired in that match with Keith Axel further prove my point

Corey Casey keeps his boot on the face of Keith Axel for a few moments after the bell rings. Corey the slowly turns and walks out of the ring, up the entrance ramp and backstage. Meanwhile, paramedics and EMT personal come running down the entrance ramp. Two of the EMT personal are pushing a stretcher

Anna- Thank God…Keith Axel is finally able to get some help

Chuck- Keith took quite a few rough bumps in that match…ladies and gentlemen, our best wishes go out to Keith and his friends and family

The paramedics slide into the ring and begin working on removing Keith Axel from the wreckage. The EMT members slide a backboard into the ring and begin assisting the paramedics in removing Keith Axel from the barbed wire and shards of broken glass. The shot then immediately cuts to the backstage area

----------------------------------

Vincent Van Rose is seen backstage in his locker room. Vincent looks a little worried and keeps shaking his head

Vincent Van Rose
Damn…

All of a sudden, Vincent Van Rose lifts his gaze and stands up straight. The camera zooms out to show Corey Casey, who has a slight smirk on his face

Corey Casey
Vincent Van Rose…nice to finally meet the new guy who is causing such a ruckus around here

Vincent Van Rose looks Corey up and down, eying Corey suspiciously

Vincent Van Rose
Good to meet you too, I hear you’re quite the legend ‘round here

Corey Casey
I am. But the guy who was training you was quite the legend as well

The worried look appears on Vincent Van Roses’ face again

Corey Casey
Too bad to hear about Chris announcing his retirement eh?

Vincent Van Rose
Yeah

A small smile appears on Corey’s face

Corey Casey
You know Vince…when I started out, I studied under this guy named Brenton Cyrus. The guy was a legend with the old company back when I joined and he taught me everything he knew. The problem was, Brenton believed he was God and tortured me until I thought he was God too. Brenton kept giving me all these fancy nicknames like “The Prophet” and “The Lord” all so I would continue to follow him. I was too blind to see that he was just coming up with new ways to use me.

Vincent Van Rose
That’s downright unfortunate

Corey Casey
Oh I agree. But, I didn’t come here to tell you about my past. I came here…to offer you a future

Vincent Van Rose looks at Corey Casey quizzically

Vincent Van Rose
What do you mean?

Corey Casey
Well, there are certain benefits of being associated with the co-founder of IWF and the first ever IWF World Champion. But see, there are also risks as well. I have had to deal with these Right Honorable Jackasses constantly assaulting me backstage and getting involved in my matches. I was thinking about what to do to solve this problem all week when a solution fell right into my lap

Corey Casey smirks

Corey Casey
Vince…how would you like to be my new body guard? I would pay you a weekly stipend and, in return, you watch my back and you get to train under the legendary Corey Casey. What do you say?

Vincent Van Rose
What’s to stop you from using me like that Cyrus feller used you?

Corey Casey shrugs

Corey Casey
I’m paying you. Besides…I don’t want you to treat me as a God. I don’t want you to praise me and constantly tell me how great I am. All I want is for you to watch my back. You’re good Vincent…but with me helping you out….you could be the best

Corey Casey holds out his hand. Vincent Van Rose looks at Corey suspiciously for a moment before shrugging

Vincent Van Rose
What the hell…I’m in

Vincent Van Rose shakes Corey’s hand

Corey Casey
Excellent. Now, I have a little plan in motion that I need your help with tonight…

Corey Casey and Vincent Van Rose slowly turn and walk out of the locker room

--------------------------------

Anna- I can’t even believe that Vincent Van Rose would agree to be the bodyguard of a monster like Corey Casey!

Chuck- VVR is clearly a smart man…it’s a smart career choice for VVR to work with a multiple time world champion like Corey Casey

Anna- COREY STILL HAD KEITH AXEL’S BLOOD ON HIS CHEST!

The lights dim down, the fans scream in anticipation. Suddenly guitar and drums are heard playing rapidly. Slowly it dies down as the lights die down with the melody. Suddenly there's a guitar riff along with a spacey melody play. Another guitar softly plays a melody, suddenly a voice distorted slowly becomes clear. The voice sings along to the melody...

Megan O’Day- The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Champion vs. Champion match. Introducing first…From Boston, Massachusetts…weighing in at 220 pounds…he is the High Impact Champion…Connor O’Shannon!

I stand still out in the rain
and look up at a broken sky
every raindrop looks the same
they fall without pretending through the night
But water isn't always what you see
another surface lies beneath
Can you see this isn't really me?
no this is someone else
I am just beneath the surface...

A guitar erupts along with drums. Suddenly the guitar breaks into small solo. Connor slowly emerges from the stage. He smirks as the fans cheer. He has a black warm up jacket on with the Irish flag on the right side.

Anna- Anyways…trying to move on…we’ve got a great match up in this main event

Chuck- It’s a champion vs. champion battle that is sure to go down in the history books!

I die...
I'm bleeding, I die...

He pounds his chest twice and throws up his arms. He marches down the ramp with a smirk on his face. The music continues to play hard as he makes his way to the ring.

And it hurries from my grasp
it runs between my fingers and my hands
it's like an echo from my past
a mere forgotten future in the sand
The water is the tide of night that comes
a shadow pulls me down beneath
Maybe this is who I used to be?
but this is someone else
I am just beneath the surface

He looks around at the crowd, he leaps on the apron and turns his back to the ring. He raises his arms in the air and lets out a roar.

In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And I'm crying in pain
I'm bleeding, I die...
...I'm bleeding, I die...
...I'm bleeding, I die...
I, Die!

He gets into the ring and stands on the corner to his left as the music continues to play. He raises his arms slowly and looks around as the fans cheer. He drops his arms, he goes to the other side. He points at the crowd, he nods his head.

I, Die!
In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And I'm crying in pain
I'm bleeding, I die

Connor takes his jacket off and throws it into the crowd. He takes the Celtic Cross from around his neck and hands it to the referee. He goes to his corner and rolls his neck...waiting for the bell to sound.

In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And it drives me insane
I'm bleeding, I die
I, Die!
I, Die...

Anna- Connor O’Shannon looks pumped up and ready to go

Chuck- It also helps that he locked the rest of the members of the Right Honorable Gentlemen in their locker room!

Camera cuts to the top of the stage, as Hear Me Now begins to play over the loudspeakers. Brandon Macdonald walks out from backstage, and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He keeps his head down as fireworks go off over the top of his head

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…From Caye Chapel Island, Belize…weighing in at 205 pounds…he is the reigning IWF Champion…Brandon Macdonald!

Anna- And here comes the proud new IWF Champion!

Chuck- I don’t know how proud I’d be if I were him

Anna- And why not?!

Chuck- Because Brandon won with the lamest Purifier EVER! And I would know…I’ve been watching Corey Casey do that move for the last 2 years of my life!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I wear my crown of thorns and pull the knife out my chest.
I keep searching for something that I never seem to find.
But maybe I won't, because I left it all behind.
Now I'm stuck with this, and that'll never change
Always a part of me, until the very last day.

Brandon begins to walk down the ramp, looking straight at the ring, not acknowledging the booing fans. He gets to the ring and climbs up the stairs. He climbs under the top rope, and walks into the ring.

Where to go from here? What road to travel on?
I spent my whole life choosing, and I always chose wrong.
Will I try to have the will to be alive?
Will I try because I've never seen the light?
Blow it to the ground and it's now you see,
You spent your whole life taking the best of me

Brandon climbs up one of the turnbuckles, and looks up to the sky, pointing towards the heavens. He hops down and walks over to the other turnbuckle and does the same thing.

Where'd you go? Where's your home?
How'd you end up all alone?
Can you hear me now?
There's no light, there's no sound.
Hard to breathe, when you're underground.
Can you hear me now? Hear me now

Brandon hops down and blows a kiss to Anna in the announce booth. He takes off his shirt and shoes, and hands them to the referee. He moves to his corner and leans up against it, waiting for the referee to begin the fight

Battle Grounds V Mainevent
Brandon Macdonald [vs.] Connor O’Shannon

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Connor O’Shannon and Brandon Macdonald don’t rush at each other. Instead, they slowly circle around the ring, each man waiting for his opponent to strike first

Anna- This is going to be the closest thing we’ve seen to an MMA fight here in IWF so far!

Chuck- Both men are very sound MMA Artists and both men have a very technically sound background

Brandon Macdonald closes the gap and throws a head kick at Connor O’Shannon. Connor O’Shannon dodges the head kick but Brandon closest the space between the two men and wraps his arms around Connor O’Shannon. Brandon Macdonald then picks Connor O’Shannon up and drives Connor down to the mat with a belly to belly suplex

Anna- Uh…

Chuck- Ha…so much for this being an MMA style fight

Brandon immediately grabs Connor O’Shannon’s arm and loops his own arm through it. Brandon then locks in a cross face chicken wing

Anna- What a submission hold!

Chuck- Brandon Macdonald has that cross face chicken wing hold synched in tight!

Connor O’Shannon bellows out in pain and begins squirming on the mat. Brandon pulls back tightly on the hold in an attempt to cut off Connor O’Shannon’s oxygen

Anna- That hold looks excruciating

Chuck- Take it from the voice of experience on this one…it is

Connor O’Shannon manages to extend his legs so that one foot is under the bottom rope. The ref sees Connor’s foot is under the bottom rope and forces Brandon to break the hold

Anna- Good ring awareness there by Connor O’Shannon

Chuck- Connor knew where that bottom rope was and was able to sneak his foot under it, forcing Brandon to release the hold

Brandon breaks the hold and climbs to his feet. He leans down and picks up Connor O’Shannon. Brandon pulls Connor to his feet and throws Connor to the ropes. Brandon leans down, preparing to back body drop Connor O’Shannon. Connor O’Shannon bounces off the ropes and starts heading back towards Brandon Macdonald. Connor stops just short of Brandon and grabs the back of Brandon’s head. Connor jumps into the air and slams Brandon’s face against his knee

Anna- Shit!

Chuck- I never understood why you would willingly duck your head in the middle of a wrestling match…

Connor immediately leans down and applies a sharpshooter submission hold to Brandon

Anna- Sharpshooter locked in here

Chuck- You’re being surprisingly calm about all of this

Anna- I’m trying to keep up with this technical masterpiece we are witnessing here

Brandon slowly begins dragging himself towards the bottom rope. The ref continuously checks with Brandon to see if he wants to tap out

Anna- STOP ASKING HIM IF HE WANTS TO TAP OUT! HE NEVER WILL!

Chuck- I wouldn’t be too sure about that…the sharpshooter delivers crushing pain to your lower back and spine that can be almost blinding

Brandon eventually drags Connor close enough to the bottom rope. Brandon reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. The ref sees this and forces Connor to relinquish the hold.

Anna- Good job baby!

Chuck- I would’ve gone with “nice show of strength” there but…ok…

Connor looks down at Brandon and shakes his head. Connor leans down and picks Brandon up. Connor then delivers a series of jabs to Brandon’s body before jumping up and attempting to kick Brandon in the head

Anna- Connor with some nice jabs

Chuck- He’s looking for that bicycle kick

Brandon ducks under the bicycle kick and executes a leg sweep that brings Connor crashing down to the mat

Anna- Nice counter!

Chuck- I have to admit, that was a pretty slick take down

Brandon tries to follow up but Connor quickly rolls out of the ring in an attempt to catch his breath

Anna- Coward!

Chuck- That’s actually a smart move by Connor O’Shannon. He’s taking time out to catch his breath and regroup

Tim Patrick all of a sudden begins slowly walking down the entrance ramp

Anna- Oh what the hell is this?!

Chuck- Here comes Tim Patrick!

Brandon turns and sees Tim Patrick walking down the ramp. Brandon suddenly turns and runs across the ring, bouncing off the far side ropes in an attempt to build up some steam. Brandon then runs back across the ring and leaps over the top rope. Brandon sails through the air and takes down Tim Patrick with a flying suicide dive

Anna- WHAT A MOVE!

Chuck- Did Brandon Macdonald just…fly?

Connor O’Shannon rolls back into the ring. The ref sees Connor standing the ring and begins counting

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-

Anna- Does that count seem a little fast to you?

Chuck- A little…but IWF HAS been having some refereeing problems lately!

Anna- FUCK YOU CHUCK!

Connor O’Shannon drops down out of the ring and walks over to where Tim Patrick and Brandon Macdonald are lying in a heap. Connor O’Shannon leans down and grabs Brandon Macdonald and tosses him back in the ring

Chuck- What a nice guy, Connor O’Shannon just helped Brandon back into the ring

Anna- But why?

The ref checks on Brandon in the ring. Meanwhile, outside the ring, Connor O’Shannon leans down to help Tim Patrick up. Tim Patrick then hands Connor O’Shannon something which Connor O’Shannon then stashes in his tights

Anna- THAT’S WHY! TIM PATRICK JUST HANDED CONNOR O’SHANNON SOMETHING!

Chuck- What was it?

Anna- I don’t know…

Chuck- THEN SHUT IT!

Connor O’Shannon helps Tim Patrick to his feet as the ref continues counting

-5-

-6-

Connor O’Shannon slides back into the ring, forcing the ref to stop the count

Anna- Connor O’Shannon with that foreign object tucked away in his tights, makes it back into the ring

Chuck- I’ve got a foreign object stashed in my jeans if you want to take a look

Anna- I just threw up a little

Brandon Macdonald quickly closes the gap between the two men and begins raining kicks down on Connor O’Shannon. Tim Patrick jumps up on the apron and begins yelling at the ref

Anna- I knew Tim Patrick was no good!

Chuck- Then you’re going to hate what is happening now…

As Chuck speaks, Corey Casey and Vincent Van Rose jump the guard rail, followed closely by Irishman Sean O’Rourke. Meanwhile, Brandon Macdonald stops stomping on Connor O’Shannon and begins walking over to the ref. Corey Casey slides into the ring and sprints over to Brandon Macdonald. Corey Casey spins Brandon around and delivers a crushing Corey Casey Shuffle that dazes Brandon Macdonald. Brandon Macdonald slowly turns around…and is met by a stiff shot to the face by Connor O’Shannon

Anna- BRASS KNUX! THAT’S WHAT TIM PATRICK GAVE TO CONNOR O’SHANNON

Chuck- And Connor just used them to knock Brandon the fuck out!

Connor O’Shannon quickly takes the brass knux off and tosses them to Corey Casey. Corey Casey then ducks out of the ring. Meanwhile, Tim Patrick hops down off of the apron and backs away from the ring. The ref turns around in time to see Connor O’Shannon reach out and grab Brandon Macdonald around the throat with both hands. Connor hoists Brandon Macdonald up high in the air and runs for a little bit before driving Brandon Macdonald down to the mat with a two handed sit out chokebomb

Anna- NOT THIS WAY!

Chuck- Shamrock Driver by Connor O’Shannon!

Connor O’Shannon then quickly covers Brandon Macdonald and the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner…the High Impact Champion…Connor O’Shannon!

Corey Casey, Tim Patrick and Irishman Sean O’Rourke all slide into the ring. Connor O’Shannon immediately picks up Brandon Macdonald and tosses him to Corey Casey

Anna- And here comes the beat down

Chuck- This is so ironic its killing me

Anna- Why?

Chuck- Because, it this were the RHG doing this to someone, you’d be like a freakin’ cheerleader! But because it’s your husband getting beaten down, you’re suddenly morally outraged!

Corey Casey makes a slashing motion across his throat before picking Brandon up and holding Brandon in the suplex position. Corey Casey holds Brandon Macdonald up vertically for a few minutes, causing Brandon’s face to turn red as the blood drains down into his face. Corey Casey then leaps into the air, spinning in mid-air, and then powering Brandon down to the mat

Anna- Ugh

Chuck- Now THAT’S a Purifier!

Tim Patrick and Sean O’Rourke lean down and pick Brandon Macdonald up. Sean O’Rourke Irish whips Brandon to the ropes. Brandon hits the ropes and comes running back towards Sean O’Rourke. Sean O’Rourke catches Brandon and hoists him up in the air. Tim Patrick catches Brandon Macdonald’s neck while Sean O’Rourke holds on to Brandon’s legs. The two Irishmen then nail Brandon with a 3D

Anna- UGH!

Chuck- What a devastating tag team maneuver by Sean O’Rourke and Tim Patrick!

Corey Casey walks over to the ropes and drops down. Meanwhile Vincent Van Rose roots around under the ring and suddenly pulls out three cans of spray paint, one green, one white and one orange

Anna- What is VVR doing with those cans of spray paint?

Chuck- I know where this is going…

Vincent Van Rose slides into the ring with the cans of spray paint. He tosses one can to Tim Patrick, one can to Connor O’Shannon and keeps one can to himself. Outside of the ring, Corey Casey walks over to the time keeper and roughly grabs the IWF Title out of his hands

Anna- THAT'S NOT YOURS ANYMORE CASEY!

Chuck- Your husband is lying almost certainly unconscious in the middle of the ring. Meanwhile you are instigating a fight with a deranged lunatic...probably not the best idea...

Vincent Van Rose, Connor O’Shannon and Tim Patrick all lean down and spray paint something on Brandon’s back. Corey Casey then slides into the ring and holds the IWF Title high in the air. The rest of the Irishmen all surround Brandon and hold their hands high in the air. The camera then zooms in on the message that Vincent Van Rose, Tim Patrick, and Connor O’Shannon had spray painted on Brandon’s back

IIA

Copyright 2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Grounds V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds V   Battle Grounds V I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds V
Page 1 of 1