Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS

Go down 
+3
BMac
Shooter Davis
Chuck Matthews
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS Empty
PostSubject: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:27 am

Chuck sits in his locker room, staring at the TV. He hears a knock at the door.

Chuck Matthews: "It's open."

The door opens.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:31 am

Philip walks into Chucks office with a case of Shocktop beer. We walks in and sits down and takes the remote from Chuck and begins to flip through the channels he looks at Chuck.

PJ: Why are you looking at me like that? You want a beer just fucking grab one damn.

Philip slams his beer and tosses the can onto the floor and grabs another one. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pack of smokes and lights it up. He offers one to Chuck
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:33 am

Brandon Macdonald randomly walks into the office

Brandon Macdonald: "Either of you want to buy some cocaine?"
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:34 am

Chuck looks from Phil to the TV.

Chuck Matthews: "I was watching that."

Phil continues flipping through channels. Chuck frowns, but says nothing, grabbing a beer and sitting back to watch TV.

Assbutt Brandon is left ignored.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:36 am

Philip hears the word Coke and his ears perk up. He slams his beer and tosses the can to the floor. He tosses his smoke on the carpet and puts it out with his foot.

PJ: You say Coke? Give me some of that shit.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:40 am

Hearing what sounded like a daycare for children coming from the distance I decided to stroll on over. Approaching the door I could see the former shell of a man Brandon Macdonald standing there talking with the young and talented Phillip Joseph and the cowardly lion Chuck Matthews...fuck the Wizard of Oz that movie sucked.

"Well what do we have here...two has beens and a future rising star. What's up fucktards...and Phillip?"
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:42 am

Philip hears Axles voice and turns around and Tosses him a beer.

Pj: Shit I saw a Tv and had a case of been and decided to help myself. Chuck didnt kick me out so I said fuck it and took the remote.

Philip cracks another beer and waits for Brandon to give him the Coke
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:45 am

Brandon: "Like I would have any coke on my person. You give me the money and you'll get your coke"

Assbutt Chuck can suck it
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:46 am

Chuck looks from Assbutt Brandon to Axel.

Chuck Matthews: "You're...I know you. Where do I know you from? Axel Anger, right?"

Chuck is tempted to call the cops on Assbutt Brandon for laughs, but decides against it.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 am

Philip looks at Brandon and Busts out laughing

PJ: Do I look fucking stupid to you? You bring the product you get the money. This isnt a charity case Im not giving you and fucking money until I see product now move along and dont come back with out the shit.

Philip scrolls through the channels and begins to order all kinds of Pay per views on chucks TV.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 am

Brandon decides that he's been had, so he throws a bag of cocaine in assbutt Chuck's face, watching it explode all over him before taking Philip's wallet from his pocket and running away and out of the arena
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 am

Cracking the beer open and taking a swig I wiped my mouth with my right hand leaning against the door frame grinning.

"Leave it to Chucky to roll over and let you take over his office. You'd know me as the man that beat the FUCK outta that man..."

Pointing over to Brandon Macdonald as he fled the scene I couldn't help but smirk and let out a little laugh taking another drink as I walked inside the room.

"However the only thing I know you for is being nothing more than a shell of his former self...a dude that pushes papers and can't compete with the influx of talent that has invaded the IWF. Oh should I let you wipe that white shit off your face first Chuckles?"
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:55 am

Philip sees the coke all over Chuck and gets pissed and lifts him up like a rag doll and shakes him over the table salvaging all there is left.

PJ: What a dumbass he took my wallet and all that was in there was a $20. Does he honestly think Im stupid enough to walk around here with a wad of cash?

Philip then buries his face in the coke Like Tony Montoya

Philip looks up and looks at Axle

PJ: Yo you want in on this?
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:57 am

Tim Patrick walks by the office

TP: Oh hey, Brandon. I replaced your cocaine with powdered horse sperm. It's better for you.

Tim Patrick looks at Chuck's face and Phillip's nose, widens his eyes, and quickly walks down the hall
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:01 am

Yawning this was boring, watching Phillip engulf the cocaine on the table my nose tingled and my mouth salivated. All I wanted to do was throw down a fatty line and take it straight to the dome but a las due to my extensive contract and being drug tested every week I couldn't do it.

"I'm good enjoy Phillip...lucky fucker. I'm bored here I thought Chuckles would have something smart to say maybe stand up for himself but as I said before he's become nothing...about as relevant as POGs. Later fucktard, Phillip don't stay around Chuck too long his mediocrity just might be contagous."

With that I left them two to their business whatever it may have been. Just when I thought IWF had people that would stand up for themselves I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:04 am

Philip looks at Chuck who sits there emotionless and finishes up his Coke. He walks over unplugs the TV picks it up and heads for the door.

PJ: Well Chuckles it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the TV.

Philip walks over and grabs his beer and walks out down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:06 am

Chuck wipes his face clean with his shirt, and looks at the mess his once clean locker room is now in.

Chuck Matthews: "Why did I come back..."
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:11 am

Tim Patrick walks by Chuck's office again

TP: Oh hey Chuck, I washed your shirt in LSD. Be careful not to wipe...

Tim looks at Chuck's shirt and walks quickly down the hall
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 am

Chuck looks up at the sound of someone's voice. He walks to the door, looking down the hall. Nobody is around, except for a pink elephant with a purple butt turning the corner at the end of the hall.

Chuck Matthews: "Huh."
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 am

A 3 foot tall Tim Patrick, followed by a regular sized Tim Patrick, and a 10 foot tall Tim Patrick come walking down the hall

TP: Hey Chuck

Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:34 am

Our hero happens to walk past the scene, a bushy ass brow rising above the frame of his shades. He hes a man covered in some powder substance, he forgot his name, and some other dude, he forgot his name as well.

"HOLY SHIIIIIT! It's started already. Lipton has deployed the mind control spores. I repeat lipton has deployed the mind control spores. No one breath! Its imperative!!"

Figgy yells into an imaginary hand radio and takes a deep breath. His eyes shoot wide open as he realizes his folly.

"I've been exposed...FUUUUUUUCK" He darts down the hallway to find a decontamination chamber...every arena has those, right?
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:41 am

There is another knock at the door. Chuck opens it

SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS 6a00d8341ca4b653ef01156f676301970c-pi

ManHorse: Hello, Sir. A crazy eyed Irish guy paid for something of mine in counterfeit money. He says you have it. I'm going to need it back.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:58 am

Chuck passes out.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:37 am

Blyss walks by to see Chuck all passed out.

Chuck?

She turns to see ManHorse and nearly passes out herself.

Oh my... What the fuck???

She spins on her heels and gets the hell out of there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS   SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO TAKE....THESE BROKEN WINGS
Page 1 of 1