Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings   Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Three question marks appear on the screen. The sound of a small ball is heard rattling around a roulette wheel

Johnny electric
The first contender fans can vote on for the IWF Title match is…

The screen suddenly shows Steel Angel standing toe to toe with Robbie Hart. The scene flashes and now Steel Angel is shown executing a picture perfect insiguri that drills Robbie Hart in the back of the head. Steel Angel then runs to the ropes and leaps into the air at the last second. Steel Angel then flips backwards and lands a springboard moonsault on Robbie Hart. The screen cuts back to show Steel Angel’s face fill in one of the boxes with the question marks

Johnny Electric
…Steel Angel! The second contender for the IWF World Title will be…

The screen suddenly cuts to show Robbie Hart. Robbie Hart is shown standing on the top rope. Robbie Hart smirks as he measures Steel Angel who is lying on the canvas below. Robbie Hart springs off the top rope, executing a 450 corkscrew knee drop. Robbie Hart comes crashing down on Steel Angel’s chest as the screen cuts back to the question marks. Robbie Hart’s face fills out the second box

Johnny Electric
…Robbie Hart! And finally, the last contender for the IWF World Title match at Pick Your Poison will be…

A single spotlight shines down on a large spinning wheel. There are a number of IWF Wrestlers names, both past and present, listed on the wheel

Johnny Electric
…well, the final contender for the IWF Title will be determined by the IWF Wheel! It could be Chad Mason, it could be Aric Voss, it could even be Alison Williams! Yes ladies and gents, as long as that man has an active contract with IWF, their name is on this wheel!

Suddenly, the wheel begins to spin. Steel Angel’s and Robbie Hart’s faces are shown on large banners hanging in the background as Johnny Electric’s voice is heard from all around

Johnny Electric
Ladies and gentlemen…let’s let the wheel decide…

Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings Battlegrounds002
LIVE from The Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada

Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“NBA season canceled? WHO CARES, THIS IS CANADA!” “I CAME TO SEE HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!!!” “JAYZN, Y UE NOE STAI RETYRED?!” “SHADOW-DOO, LIKE, WHERE ARE YOU?!” “ > Chuck Matthews Fan” “Occupy Movement= CANADA’S FAULT!” “ Trollface.jpg “ “WELCOME BACK LOCA!” “LOCA ROCKS MY WORLD!”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting behind the announcer’s position

Rick- Good evening ladies and gents from a sold out Rogers Arena here on Canada’s West Coast!

Matt- I like Canada's west coast…

Rick- Why?

Matt- Cause dude…that’s where all the best shit is grown!

Rick- Seriously? Can we go through ONE show where you don’t act like a drugged out fucktard?

Matt- Dude…no!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The lights go down for a moment, and there is a moment of silence as the pyrotechnics begin a low, steady burn at the edge of the stage. Suddenly, the opening strains of “Flameheart” blast over the speakers, and the flames erupt into high gouts of flame, and in the light it’s revealed that a white-cloaked Rosalie Knight is there in center of the stage, kneeling on one knee with her forehead pressed to the hilt of a large prop sword. About the fourth measure of the song (and the third eruption of flames), she rises to her feet and pulls back the hood of the white cloak slowly. She lifts the sword high and shouts out a long, wordless battle cry, turning so that the fans can see her warrior spirit and join in. She begins to chant “knight! Knight!” as she crosses from one end of the stage to another while the music drops in volume, but picks up in tempo and intensity.

Heather Thompson- Making her IWF debut…From Louisberg, North Carolina…Weighing in at 150 pounds…Rosalie Knight!

Rick- I’ve heard good things about Rosalie Knight, Matt

Matt- She’s puurrrddddyyyy

Rick- Yeah…anyways…I’ve heard good things about her in-ring skill. Rosalie got into that epic stare-down last week with Loca Rocsi and is looking to spoil the return of the former first ever female NLWF World Champion!

Matt- Woah, woah, woah…LOCA WAS A WORLD CHAMPION?!

Rick- World championships were a dime a dozen though…I mean, even HAVOC was a world champion at some point…

Once the crowd is roaring, Rosalie Knight strides confidently down the ramp, not too fast, with the spotlight following her and her cloak billowing out behind her. She carries the sword low and ready, a symbol of the fight that faces her and her will to win. She reaches the ring and hands off her sword, removes her cloak and hands it off as well, and drops to one knee there in her corner, the same pose in which she started, in time with the final beat of the music. The lights return.

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…

The arena lights lower to a dim light, and then a sudden purple hue begins to fill the arena. After that a strong female voice blasts over the PA. An eruption of pyro now goes off all across the stage as "How Many Licks" by Missy Elliott makes its way through the audience. Not long after, a slender figure known as Loca Rocsi comes through the curtain, head held high.

Heather Thompson- Making her IWF return…From Newark, New Jersey…Weighing in at 143 pounds…Loca Rocsi!

“WELCOME BACK!”
“WELCOME BACK!”
“WELCOME BACK!”

Rick- This capacity crowd welcoming Loca Rocsi back with open arms

Matt- I can’t say I blame them…she’s purdy too!

Rick- IT’S PRONOUNCED “PRETTY” YOU DRUGGED OUT LOSER!

Matt- Man, you seem more tense than usual tonight…

Rick- I just hate you so much…

Matt- Would you rather I go get Gunther and have him come out here and…

Rick- Never mind…buddy Razz

She now seductively walks down the ramp as she blows a few kisses, and smirks as the men of the crowed go wild, and the ladies boo and curse at her, She stops at the bottom of the ramp, just as the song drops the beat and Lil Kim begins moaning over the PA. Loca playfully tease everyone running her hand all over her body before she holds up her hand sending the fans in a boo storm. Loca then begins to slowly walk up the steel steps and across the ring apron while keeping a sultry smile on her face, grabs the ropes and does a slow backward roll into the ring, sticking her ass out, and giving it a little shake to get the crowed amped.

Loca then leans over the top rope on each side of the ring playfully sucking her finger before she turns her attention to her challenger. The ref looks at both women and nods his head before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings Match
IWF Debut [vs.] IWF Return
Rosalie Knight [vs.] Loca Rocsi

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Loca Rocsi and Rosalie Knight both cautiously walk to the middle of the ring. Rosalie Knight reaches out and she and Loca Rocsi lock up

Rick- Matt…I just thought of something!

Matt- What?!

Rick- This is our first match involving just females in…uh…who knows how long!!!!

Matt- Not only that, this is a “female only” match that DOESN’T include Alison Williams!

Rick- Don’t let her hear you say that…she might feel the need to come out here and interject herself in this match-up

Matt- Alison doesn’t like when the spotlight isn’t on her

Rick- Truth!

Loca Rocsi slowly begins to overpower Rosalie Knight, forcing Rosalie Knight down to one knee. Slowly, Rosalie Knight begins to fight back, managing to fight back up to a vertical base. Rosalie Knight slowly begins to overpower Loca Rocsi, forcing Loca down to one knee

Rick- These two women seem pretty evenly matched

Matt- This match is gonna be epic…mark my words!

Loca Rocsi slowly manages to fight her way back up to a vertical base. Loca Rocsi suddenly lashes out, delivering a swift knee to Rosalie Knight’s mid-section. Rosalie Knight doubles over, clutching her stomach. Loca Rocsi suddenly hops leaps into the air, positioning her right leg right over the back of Rosalie Knight’s skull. Loca Rocsi then levels Rosalie Knight with a Fame-Asser. Loca Rocsi immediately flips Rosalie Knight over and attempts to pin her

-1-

-2…

Rosalie Knight kicks out

Rick- Nice move right there by Loca Rocsi

Matt- Loca Rocsi hooked up a big power move right there, giving herself the advantage here in the early goings of this match

Loca Rocsi shoves Rosalie Knight’s legs off of her and rolls backwards, springing to her feet. Loca Rocsi looks down at Rosalie Knight and smiles somewhat. Loca Rocsi leans down and drags Rosalie Knight up to her feet. Loca Rocsi Irish whips Rosalie Knight to the ropes. Rosalie Knight hits the ropes and comes running back at Loca Rocsi. Loca Rocsi leaps into the air, looking to connect a head-scissors takedown. Instead, Rosalie Knight manages to hold onto Loca Rocsi and drive Loca Rocsi down to the mat with a powerbomb.

Rick- Textbook cover by Rosalie Knight!

Matt- Back and forth we go! Who will come out on top, nobody knows!

Rick- I bet its Chuck Matthews somehow…

Rosalie Knight quickly gets to her feet and measures Loca Rocsi as Loca slowly manages to push herself up into the seated position. Rosalie Knight rushes in and manages to connect a vicious looking Shining Wizard on Loca Rocsi. Rosalie Knight immediately drops down and attempts to pin Loca Rocsi. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2…

Loca Rocsi kicks out

Rick- Only two

Matt- So close but yet so far

Rosalie Knight climbs up to her feet. Rosalie Knight leans down and attempts to grab Loca Rocsi. Instead, Loca Rocsi’s legs shoot up and wrap around Rosalie Knight’s head and neck. Loca Rocsi rolls on the ground, first one way, then the other. Rosalie Knight suddenly finds herself beginning to spin around and around as Loca Rocsi rolls on the canvas on her back. Loca Rocsi violently jerks to the right, sending Rosalie Knight spinning through the air across the ring

Rick- Look at the leg strength of Loca Rocsi!

Matt- Dude…I’d hit it…

Rick- “Dude”…she’d fucking kill you before you even knew where you were…

Loca Rocsi kips up to her feet as Rosalie Knight slowly also gets to her feet in the corner of the ring. Loca Rocsi rushes over to Rosalie Knight and kicks Rosalie Knight in the gut. Loca Rocsi then hooks Rosalie Knight’s head and leaps up into the air, bouncing off first the right side ropes, then the left side ropes, before spiking Rosalie Knight skull first down into the canvas

Rick- Picture perfect move!

Matt- That was a nice double…bouncy…springboard…DDT? I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO CALL THAT MOVE! BUT IT WAS FUCKIN’ SWEET!

Loca Rocsi climbs to her feet and winks at the camera before turning and climbing up to the top rope

Rick- Loca Rocsi is headed up to the top rope here

Matt- Loca could be looking to hit one bigtime move to put away the new comer Rosalie Knight

Loca Rocsi turns and motions for Rosalie Knight to get to her feet. Slowly, Rosalie Knight manages to pull herself up to a vertical base using the ring ropes. As soon as Rosalie Knight regains her footing, Loca Rocsi leaps off the top rope, doing a front flip in mid-air, and landing on Rosalie Knight’s shoulders, looking for a 450 hurricanrana. Instead, Rosalie Knight manages to turn and throw Loca Rocsi over the top rope, essentially powerbombing Loca Rocsi to the outside

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- Holy shit is right!

Matt- Loca Rocsi just got SENT!

Rosalie Knight slowly gets to her feet inside the ring. Rosalie Knight sees Loca Rocsi rolling around on the outside of the ring. Loca Rocsi slowly manages to collect her thoughts and begins to slowly pull herself up to her feet. Inside the ring, Rosalie Knight quickly leaps outside the ring and lands on the ring apron. Rosalie Knight then waits until Loca Rocsi has regained a vertical base before leaping into the air and bouncing off the top rope in a seated position. Rosalie Knight then flips backwards and levels Loca Rocsi with an Arabian press

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick- Rosalie Knight is on fucking FIRE right now!

Matt- We got chicks flipping and flying all around this ring! It’s great!

Both women roll around on the outside, writhing in pain. The ref looks at both women and begins to count

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-

Loca Rocsi manages to crawl over to the steel ringside steps. She reaches out and uses them to begin to pull herself up to her feet. At the same time, Rosalie Knight manages to crawl over to the ring apron. Rosalie Knight reaches out and uses the ring apron to drag herself up to her feet

-5-
-6…

Both women manage to achieve a vertical base. Loca Rocsi rushes right over to Rosalie Knight and delivers a straight clothesline that drives Rosalie Knight down to the ground. Loca Rocsi then quickly leans down and picks Rosalie Knight up to her feet

-7-
-8…

Loca Rocsi quickly tosses Rosalie Knight into the ring and then slides into the ring behind her. Rosalie Knight rolls around in pain as Loca Rocsi quickly climbs to her feet and takes off, sprinting towards the ropes on the opposite side of the ring

Rick- What does Loca Rocsi have in mind here, Matt?

Matt- I don’t know, but the veteran Loca Rocsi is looking for a big impact move of some kind, mark my words…

Rosalie Knight manages to climb to her feet just as Loca Rocsi comes running straight at her. Loca Rocsi leaps into the air, spinning around Rosalie Knight’s back and then wrapping her legs around Rosalie Knight’s head and neck. Loca Rocsi keeps spinning as she manages to grab Rosalie Knight’s head and spike her, face first, down to the canvas with a head-scissors takedown into a single-arm DDT

Rick- WHAT A MOVE!

Matt- I’ve never seen anything quite like that before!

Loca Rocsi quickly drops down and attempts to pin Rosalie Knight

-1-

-2-

-3…..

Rick- IT’S OVER!

Rosalie Knight manages to kick out at the last possible second

Matt- NOPE! CHUCK TESTA

Rick- I thought for sure Loca had Rosalie after that amazing move!

Loca Rocsi sits up and stares at the ref, a look of frustration etched into her features. She shakes her head and screams at the ref. The ref can do nothing but shrug as Loca Rocsi screams at him

Rick- Loca Rocsi, much like myself, was so sure she had Rosie there!

Matt- Well you AND Loca better chill out…because this match is still going!

Loca Rocsi eventually gets to her feet. Loca Rocsi looks down at Rosalie Knight and screams at her

Loca Rocsi
YOU’RE DONE, BITCH!

Rick- Loca Rocsi telling Rosalie Knight that “it’s over”

Matt- She said “you’re done BITCH!” Don’t forget the “BITCH” part!

Loca Rocsi leans down and drags Rosalie Knight up to her feet. Loca Rocsi kicks Rosalie Knight in the gut, doubling Rosalie Knight over. Loca Rocsi then quickly sprints to the other side of the ring, gaining momentum. As soon as she gets close enough, Loca Rocsi leaps into the air and hops on Rosalie Knight’s back, looking for the Yoshi Tonic. Rosalie Knight manages to take a step forward though, sliding out from underneath Loca Rocsi. Rosalie Knight then leaps backwards into the air, connecting a Pele Kick right to the back of Loca Rocsi’s skull

Rick- Pele Kick out of nowhere!

Matt- Loca was looking to put Rosie away, but Rosie dug deep into her bag of tricks and managed to counter the Only in Your Dreams!

Rosalie Knight quickly climbs to her feet and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Rosalie Knight takes a deep breath in before leaping off the top turnbuckle, executing a Spiral Tap in mid-air before crashing down on top of Loca Rocsi

Rick- GOOD LORD!

Matt- NOPE! SHE CALLS THAT THE KNIGHTFALL!

Rosalie Knight quickly drops down and pins Loca Rocsi as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Rosalie Knight!

Rick- Rosalie Knight is extremely successful here in her debut match in IWF!

Matt- And what an incredible match it was!

Rosalie Knight manages to drag herself up to her feet as a huge smile appears on her face. The ref reaches out and grabs Rosalie Knight’s wrist, holding it aloft in victory. The crowd cheers loudly as Rosalie Knight’s smile widens

Rick- What an incredible match between these two women!

Matt- I would love to see these two brawl again! That match was fucking awesome!

Rick- You know what’s REALLY fucking awesome?!

Matt- WHAT?!

Rick- THAT WAS ONLY THE OPENING MATCH!

Matt- FUCK YEAH!

The camera zooms in on Rosalie Knight for a bit as she climbs the top turnbuckle and holds both of her clenched fists aloft. The camera then cuts to the back

------------------------------------------------

Robbie is walking around the back of the arena, he picks up his cell phone and hits a number on his contact list …

Robbie Hart
He better pick up! And he better have a damn good reason for leaving everyone high and dry!

After a few rings, Robbie gets nothing but an answer machine

Robbie Hart
Motherfucker!

He tosses his bottle of water across the hallway

Robbie Hart
Listen here BC, I don’t know what the fuck is going on with you, But you’re the one who put this whole fucking thing together and know your fuckin MIA?! I COULD HAVE STILL BEEN CHAMPION IF ONLY YOU HELD UP YOUR END OF THE BARAGAIN!

Robbie tosses the phone into his jacket as he walks right into the Succession’s lockeroom. Which someone decided to rename the ‘Suck’ Succession in black paint, he points at the paint job as he sees Syco sitting in a chair

Robbie Hart
You see this shit Syco?

Syco-Angel
Seems we’re the joke of the week

Robbie Hart
I wonder why? Maybe if like a freaking stable you had my fucking back at Violent Impulse they wouldn’t think we were so freaking funny

Syco-Angel
Who the hell saw Brandon cashing in his case? And I had your back last week against Steel!

Robbie Hart
Its kinda of common sense when you figure that’s almost the same way he lost the championship! I'm just a little ticked, who the hell does Mr. Electric think he is, there shouldn't be a fucking poll to see who faces BMac! Where the hell is my rematch clause?!

Syco-Angel
I agree, it's bullshit

Robbie Hart
Things were supposed to be easier forming the Succession, but look around everything’s gone to shit and if we don’t act fast this thing we built is gonna die faster than a Lindsey Lohan jail stint!

Syco-Angel
Were not gonna let it die!

Robbie Hart
In case you haven’t notice, were the only two remaining members! Were more of a tag-team then we are a stable

Syco-Angel
What we need to do is make Succession something we pictured it to be! There’s no secret that this was Brenton’s baby from the start. With him gone, its time we take it to a different level.

Robbie leans against a locker

Robbie Hart
We don’t even have a leader anymore

Syco-Angel
At the moment we don’t need one

Robbie Hart
The Succession is dead bro

Syco-Angel
And from its ashes the Death Valley Rebellion is born!

Robbie throws a puzzling look at Syco

Robbie Hart
The Death Valley Rebellion?

Syco-Angel
It’s time for a fresh restart, that’s what we’re doing here. We’re dropping the Succession and becoming the Death Valley Rebellion

Robbie Hart
Still gonna need some more numbers before people take us serious

Syco-Angel
They already do take us serious, after the screw job over Steel Angle. The members will fall into place. Tonights a brand new dawn

Right after Syco’s words, Robbie Hart’s phone goes off. He looks at the caller id and almost looks dumbfounded as he reads who it is

Robbie Hart
And I think I already landed a big fish

Robbie answers his phone while walking out of the lockeroom

Robbie Hart
It’s about time you called me back, you’re a hard person to get a hold of these days

The screen cuts back to the ring, where RAWRLURB and Sean Libby stand in opposite corners.

Rick – Someone else joining the Suck Session?! Who could it be?!

Matt – Maybe it’s me! HAHAHA

Rick - Neutral

Heather Thompson – The following match is set for one fall! Introducing first, the current number one contender for the New Blood Championship, RAWRLURB!

RAWRLURB glares across the ring at Sean Libby, grinning slightly as she paces back and forth, waiting to attack.

Rick – RAWRLURB looks super focused here tonight

Matt – How can someone so hot be so scary at the same time?

Rick – You think RAWRLURB is scary?

Matt – Look how intense she looks! Like she wants to rip of Sean’s head. It scares me to think what she does elsewhere

Heather Thompson – And her opponent, from Framingham Massachusetts, The Irishman, Sean Libby!

Rick – Sean is always exciting to watch. Always fast-paced, never slows down.

Matt – This is a good test for RAWRLURB.

The referee signals for the bell.

RAWRLURB [vs] Sean Libby

[Ding Ding Ding!]

RAWRLURB immediately runs at Sean Libby and tries to shoulder block him. Sean Libby vaults over her, as she rebounds off the ropes. RAWRLURB bounces off the ropes and tries to clothesline Sean Libby, who ducks underneath her arm. RAWRLURB stops and turns around and is immediately superkicked in the jaw by Sean Libby.

Rick – The Irish Shot! What a kick by Sean Libby!

Matt – He could have decapitated RAWRLURB. That would have been so very sad

Sean Libby runs and jumps onto the top rope. He backflips off, and lands with his leg across the chest of RAWRLURB. Sean Libby rolls over and hooks RAWRLURB’s leg. The referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Sean….Libby!

Rick – What a victory by Sean Libby. He just destroyed RAWRLURB!

Matt – She didn’t even get a move in there.

Sean Libby jumps onto the turnbuckle and pounds his chest, as the crowd cheers. RAWRLURB slowly rolls out of the ring and begins to walk up the entrance ramp. The screen fades from Sean Libby celebrating, to backstage, where Jason Hawk stands with Brian Hunt.

Jason Hawk.
I need stronger medication.

Jason says as he looks at the bottle of pills in his hand.

Brian Hunt.
Nothing good will come of it.

Jason looks at Brian who is leaning up against the wall.

Jason Hawk.
If I want to be back at 100% I am going to need some stronger painkillers.

Brian Hunt.
Why?

Jason Hawk.
These last 25 minutes. Max! I need more time then that.

Brian Hunt.
Really? How many of your matches actually last longer than that?

Jason Hawk.
But still. I will be absolutely fucked if we go over the 25-minute mark. I want to be on the safe.

Brian Hunt.
Jason Hawk on the safe side? Since when? Come on Jason. You made a career out of risking everything. High risk, high reward, right?

Jason just nods.

Brian Hunt.
Just take those pills and you'll kick ass. Don't worry. Now I gotta get ready for my match. Talk to you later buddy.

The camera cuts to commercial as Brian walks out of the locker room.

-------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial with Johnny Morbid and Libra standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, this next match is set for one-fall. Introducing first, Johnny Morbid! And his opponent, from Quebec, Canada, Libra!

Both men stare each other down across the ring, as the referee signals for the bell

Libra [vs] Johnny Morbid

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Libra and Johnny Morbid tie up in the middle of the ring. Libra shoves Johnny Morbid back into the ropes. Johnny Morbid rebounds and is shoulder blocked to the ground by Libra. Johnny Morbid slowly gets to his feet as Libra holds his head and falls back into the ropes.

Rick – Nice shoulder block there by Libra. He’s making a big return here tonight. We haven’t seen him in months

Matt – We saw him last week though….

Rick – I meant before that!

Johnny Morbid jumps and hits a standing dropkick, knocking Libra to the ground. Johnny Morbid walks over and springboards off the ropes, moonsaulting onto the chest of Libra. Johnny Morbid waits for Libra to stand up. Johnny Morbid runs at Libra, hitting a shining wizard and knocking Libra back to the ground.

Rick – Johnny’s getting some nice offense in here

Matt – He’s flying all over the ring! Look at him go!

Johnny Morbid runs and bounces off the ropes. He rolls forward, and tries to hit a rolling thunder, but Libra gets his knees up and blocks it. Libra stands up and clotheslines Johnny Morbid to the ground. Libra shakes his head violently, and reaches down to extend his had to Johnny Morbid. Libra slowly helps a confused Johnny Morbid to his feet.

Rick – What is he doing?

Matt – It looks like he’s helping him up

Rick – Yeah, but why?

Matt – How the fuck should I know?

Libra suddenly picks Johnny Morbid up above his head. Libra drops Johnny Morbid behind him, causing him to crash into the mat stomach first. Libra begins to stomp away at the head of Johnny Morbid. Libra slowly picks Johnny Morbid up to his feet. Libra lifts Johnny Morbid onto his shoulders, and then powerbombs him down in the middle of the ring.

Rick – There’s a big powerbomb

Matt – I think Libra is just legit crazy

Libra begins to yell something, as he grabs his head and shakes it. He stumbles into the ropes, continuing to yell at himself. Johnny Morbid slowly gets up as Libra charges at him. Johnny Morbid ducks under a clothesline. Libra rebounds off the ropes, and Johnny Morbid jumps and hits a float over DDT. Johnny Morbid covers Libra

-1-

-2-

Libra powers out

Rick – Gonna take more than that to keep him down!

Johnny Morbid slowly picks Libra up and grabs his neck from behind. Johnny Morbid attempts to hit the Creeping Death, but Libra blocks it. Libra spins around and kicks Johnny Morbid in the stomach. Libra picks him up and suplexes Johnny Morbid hard into the mat.

Rick – Nice reversal by Libra, and he’s picking up a head of steam!

Matt – Going balls out!

Libra screams loudly as he stands behind Johnny Morbid, waiting for him to stand up. Libra picks him up onto his shoulders. Libra runs forward, and flips Johnny Morbid down to the mat with a giant joker driver.

Rick – What a Skitzo Spike!

Matt – Skitzo spike, Libra acting crazy, it all makes sense now!

Libra yells again as he drops down and covers Johnny Morbid. The referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Libra!

Libra begins to yell at himself again, shaking his head violently. The referee walks over to check on him, but Libra shoves him away. Libra walks over the Johnny Morbid and begins to stomp away at him, as more referees run out and slide into the ring. The screen cuts to commercial as the referees pull Libra off of Johnny Morbid.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings   Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 pm

------------------------------------------

Remember, Remember the 5th of November
The Gun Powder Treason and Plot…

The scene suddenly opens on a blacked out room. Darkness fills the screen and you can hear nothing but the eerie voice speaking in a sing-song voice

I can think of no reason
Why the Gun Powder Treason
Should ever
Be
Forgot

The sound of a match being struck is heard and suddenly a small flame springs to life, revealing a face, or rather a mask. A Guy Fawkes mask, to be exact. The mask is dangerously close to the flame, so much so that nothing else at all is revealed. You almost get the impression that the mask isn’t being used simply to hide an identity. No, it’s almost as if the man behind the mask is completely batshit insane.

Remember, Remember the 5th of November
The Gun Powder Treason and Plot…

I can think of no reason
Why the Gun Powder Treason
Should ever
Be
Forgot

The cloaked figure once again sings out, this time in a little bit of a higher pitch. It would send a cold shiver down the back of most. Again, the song returns.

Remember the 5th of November...

Remember the 5th of November...

The cloaked figure now stands, still directly in front of the flame, and a maniacal laugh is heard. He leans forward, lifting the mask up, but before you have a chance of seeing the face, the one candle that only slightly illuminates the room, is blown out and the room once again falls to complete darkness.

Remember...Remember the 5th of December
The Gun Powder Treason and Plot
Should ever
Be
Forgot

----------------------------

Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings Guy_fawkes

THAT GUY LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIS MASK!

Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings Guy-fawkes2

-------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back ladies and gents!

Matt- Woah…was it just me…or did that last little video package blow your mind too?

Rick- Uh…why?

Matt- Dude…wasn’t that guy the same guy from that movie with Natalie Portman?

Rick- You do realize that the guy in that movie is an actor wearing a mask right? And that the guy in that movie is not, in fact, Guy Fawkes?

Matt- Who is Guy Fawkes?

Rick- THAT’S THE NAME OF THE GUY WHO THE MASK IS MODELED AFTER YOU RETARDED STONER!

Matt- I don’t get it. How can a mask be a guy too?

Rick- Facepalm

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Pretty Boy Assassin" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of Boo's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the boo's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands to the air throwing up a hart with his hands. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of hatered.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas NV...Wweighing in at One hundred and seventy three pounds... he is the self-proclaimed "Pretty Boy Assassin" ... Ladies and Gentlemen, Robbie... HARTT!!!!!

Rick- I can’t even handle looking at Robbie Hart anymore

Matt- Harsh bro

Rick- This is the same guy who came out here last week an tried to tell the world that IWF was better off because a legend like his uncle Johnny Styles was retiring. This is the same punkass who sold his soul to Brenton Cyrus who, by the way, DOESN’T EVEN WORK HERE ANYMORE, and allowed his own father to be buried in cement…all to join a shitty stable THAT DOESN’T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE

Matt- Bummer dude

Rick- Fuck Robbie Hart…there…I’ve said it…

Matt- I like the guy…but then again, I like drugs too so…

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting The Pretty Boy Assassin

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a booing crowd who are at their wits end with Robbie. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hatred towards him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights goes out, with only a bright spotlight shinning on the stage area. As "Turn The Page" by Metallica begins to play, Aric's titantron video starts playing as well.

"On a long and lonesome highway,
east of Omaha
You can listen to the engines
moanin' out it's one old song
You can think about the woman,
or the girl you knew the night before"

The lights begins to flicker between white and green as smoke shoots from the titantron down to the floor of the stage area.

"But your thoughts will soon be wanderin'"

As the song picks up Aric Voss makes his way out to a mix reaction (mainly boos) from the sold out crowd. He stands in the smoke shooting from above him, he's wearing merchandise t-shirt that is partially wet with water he throws over himself before making his way out.

Heather Thompson- From Foxboro, Massachusetts…Weighing in at 247 Pounds…He is the New Blood Champion…Aric Voss!

Rick- Aric Voss has been nothing short of dominating since winning the New Blood Title

Matt- Yup. Homeboy steamrolled Sean Libby last week…but this week he faces a man who is a former world champion

Rick- Needless to say, fighting Robbie Hart is EXTREMELY different than fighting Sean Libby

Matt- Truetalks

"The way they always do
When you're ridin' 16 hours,
and there's nothin' much to do
And you don't feel much like ridin',
you just wish the trip was through"

As the crowd continues with their mixed reaction filled with boos for the man known as The Serial Executioner, Aric Voss makes his way out of the smoke and down the ramp as the spotlight continues to follow him. The green and white lights continue to flicker around him, as the rest of the arena is pretty much remains in darkness.

"Here I am, on the road again,
there I am, up on the stage
There I go, playin' star again,
there I go, turn the page"

The Voss heads up the steel steps and enters the square circle. The lights continue to flicker as Aric Voss heads to the first set of the turnbuckles and raise both arms in the air as he receive a good pop filled with boos yet again from the crowd. Aric turns around and goes to the opposite end of the ring and climbs the turnbuckles and just like before raise both arms with his hands in a fist as he gets yet another mix reaction from the IWF fans.

"So you walk into this restaurant,
uh strung out from the road
And you feel the eyes upon you,
as you're shakin' off the cold
You pretend it doesn't bother you,
but you just want to explode
Yeah, most times you can't hear 'em talk,
other times you can"

Aric Voss walks over to the third turnbuckle as he signals to the referee to get the hell out of his way. He climbs the turnbuckles and for the third time raise both his arms in the air. Aric comes off and walks across the square circle and one more time climbs the turnbuckle as he raise both his arms in the air.

"All the same old cliché's,
is it woman, is it man
And you always seem outnumbered,
you don't dare make a stand
Make your stand"

More boos and a few cheers here and there from the crowd as Aric stays a little longer on this turnbuckle as he stairs at the crowd. After a few seconds of staring at the fans Aric gets off the turnbuckle. The lights returns to normal as his theme song continues to play.

"Ah But here I am, on the road again,
there I am, up on the stage
Here I go, ah playin' star again,
there I go, turn the page
Woah"

This is when The Serial Executioner takes off his wet t-shirt, revealing a chiseled body as the ladies in the crowd cheers. Aric Voss paces back and fort as his theme song slowly begins to fade. As it does the reaction from the crowd could be heard more clearly. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Aric Voss [vs.] Robbie Hart

[Ding. Ding. Ding!]

Robbie Hart cockily walks to the center of the ring and smirks at Aric Voss. Robbie Hart rolls his shoulders and points at Aric Voss before slowly drawing his finger across his own neck

Rick- Robbie Hart looks fairly confident that he has nothing to fear from the New Blood Champion

Matt- I agree with him. What can a…

Aric Voss sprints across the ring and tackles Robbie Hart down to the canvas. Aric Voss begins raining blows down on Robbie Hart’s head and shoulders

Rick- HA!

Matt- Woah dude…

The ref leans down and slowly manages to pull Aric Voss off of Robbie Hart. Aric Voss climbs to his feet briefly before rushing back over to Robbie Hart. Aric Voss begins stomping down on Robbie Hart’s chest. Aric Voss slowly leans down and picks up Robbie Hart. Aric Voss Irish whips Robbie Hart to the ropes. Robbie Hart hits the ropes and comes running back at Aric Voss. Aric Voss reaches out at the last second and grabs Robbie Hart and lifts him up. Aric Voss then spins and drives Robbie Hart down to the canvas with a double edged spinebuster

Rick- Aric Voss is DOMINATING Robbie Hart

Matt- The NB Champ is looking impressive here against the former world champ

Aric Voss looks down at Robbie Hart and sneers at him. Aric Voss makes his own cut throat motion as he looks down at Robbie Hart

Rick- Voss seemingly mocking Robbie Hart

Matt- What goes around comes around Robbie…

Aric Voss leans down and grabs Robbie Hart. Aric Voss drags Robbie Hart up to his feet. Aric Voss kicks Robbie Hart in the stomach, doubling Robbie Hart over. Aric Voss reels Robbie Hart and hooks Robbie Hart’s arms. Aric Voss than drills Robbie Hart face first into the matt with a Pedigree

Rick- Aric Voss spiking Robbie Hart down to the canvas with the force of a Thousand Suns!

Matt- Nicely done Rick!

Rick- Thanks!

Aric Voss drops down and hooks Robbie Hart’s legs as the ref begins to count

-1-
-2-
-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner….Aric Voss!

Aric Voss slowly climbs to his feet and allows the ref to hold his hand up in victory

Rick- An impressive victory by Aric Voss over Robbie Hart

Matt- If Aric Voss was that cranked up to fight Robbie Hart, imagine what he’s going to do to RAWR at Pick Your Poison!

Aric Voss walks over to the ring ropes and grabs the New Blood Title out of the timekeeper’s hands. Aric Voss then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds the New Blood Title high in the air. He stares directly into the camera as a look of anger appears on his face

Aric Voss
BRING IT BITCH!

The show fades to commercial

-----------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Feature

Corey Casey says: LEAVEMETHEFUCKALONE!!!!

----------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting at the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back folks!

Matt- Word homie

Rick- Right…whatever that means…anyways, we’ve got quite an interesting match-up coming up for all of you next!

Matt- The Leader of the Wolf Pack and one half of Apex takes on Stygian!

Rick- Styg has been impressive since his debut when he blew Tim Patrick THE FUCK UP!

Matt- Yeah but you can’t discount Apex!

Rick- I don’t even think Chuck knows who he is anymore…JASON HAWK IS ANNOYING!

Matt- So? Jason Hawk gets the job done

Rick- JASON HAWK GETS THE JOB DONE ONCE EVERY 6 MONTHS! ACCIDENTIALLY!

“What I Want” by Daughtry blasts through the speakers, and the fans begin to cheer loudly.

It always seemed that I was sorry for the things that I did,
But never did a thing about it 'til I let you in.
It's kinda funny about the time that I was falling apart.
You came and put me back together, now.

Brian Hunt bursts through the curtains, shaking his fists, and punching the air towards the crowd. Anna Stone follows him, watching him get the crowd pumped up.

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by Anna Stone…From Chicago, Illinois…Weighing in at 225 Pounds…He is one half of Apex…Brian Hunt!

Rick- HIS NAME IS CHUCK MATTHEWS DAMNIT! THIS IS BULLSHIT! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Matt- Easy there Rick

Rick- …I miss Chuck Sad

'Cause what I want
And what I need
Has now become the same thing
You've been offering.
As days go by,

I've finally become what you want me to be.

Brian looks to the ring and jumps in place a few times. He races down the ramp, sliding into the ring. He quickly hops to his feet and sits on the middle rope, allowing Anna to climb into the ring.

I still remember all the stupid things that I've said and done,
But still, you stuck around with me when all your friends said "Run!"
Givin' me a name, I found myself inside all the flames.
Becoming everything for you again.

Brian climbs the corner, and kisses his fist before raising it in a single corna. He hops down, and makes his way to the opposite corner. He shakes out his arm, and raises it once more, kissing it and repeating the gesture. The fans cheer even louder.

What I want
And what I need
You've been offering.
As days go by,

Brian hops down from the corner, and hops from one foot to the other, rolling his wrists and neck as he prepares for the match.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights die out, only a few pale lights make the stage visible. Static fills the jumbo-tron and the lights die out, leaving the screen as the only light in the house briefly before accompanied by matching golden “Tron” lines border the screen and outline the stage and span down the ramp. Slowly the static fades out into an eight-pointed, spiked, barbed chaos star. Fans light lighters, open up their phones, shine small, handheld LCD lights, hell they sell them out at the merchandise stands for just this purpose. Basically the crowd starts looking like a Poison concert during “Every Rose has Its Thorn”; a thousand points of light in a nearly dark arena. Smoke comes up through the stage as the spiraling crescendo of the intro to Helloween’s “Perfect Gentleman” gradually fills the speakers. When the guitars hit, a huge Skeletal Dragon Flies up from the bottom of the screen and blows a gout of fire that seems to streak down the center of the ramp and ends in a blast of pyro from the ring posts

Out walks Stygian from the back, slowly, deliberately, his long trench coat billowing slightly; the golden Chaos Star on his chest lit up like Tron. He makes his way to the edge of the ramp, his hands out, and up a set of stairs on either side of him comes Lilith and Lilah. He takes each of their hands and twirls them around until they wrap against his side and give the camera a sultry look. The girls finally untwine themselves from Stygian and he leads them down to ringside.

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by Lilith and Lilah…From Blackrock Spire…Weighing in at 315 Pounds…Stygian!

Rick- Stygian is one big motherfucker

Matt- Dude…how the hell do you even say his name?!

Rick- Styg-eye-an

Matt- Stick-eye-dan

Rick- Dude…that’s not even close…

Once there, Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah behind. Lilith runs her hands up his chest and down to his arms, and undoes the snaps at his wrist so Lilah can peel off the coat from behind. Lilah hands the coat off, before she and Lilith move to either side of the apron and pull themselves up and do sexy little shimmies before striking a pose. They sit on the ropes and hold them apart. Stygian sets his feet and jumps up onto the ramp from the floor ala Brock Lesnar, and steps through the ropes. A huge gold chaos star shines down on the ring form overhead. Stygian kneels in the middle of it, one fist pressed to the mat. Then he lifts that fist to the sky to a chorus of boos from the fans, and the lights come on and the music cuts. Stygian retreats to his corner and smirks as he stares at Brian Hunt, who is conferencing with Anna Stone in the opposite turnbuckle

Rick- The monstrous Stygian looks primed and ready for action

Matt- Brian Hunt sure has his work cut-out for him

Rick- STOP CALLING HIM THAT!

The ref nods at both men before calling for the bell

Brian Hunt w/Anna Stone [vs.] Stygian w/Liliah and Lilith

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Brian Hunt slowly advances out of his corner, his eyes darting up and down and side to side as Stygian smirks confidently

Rick- Brian Hunt is seemingly searching for a weakness in Stygian’s armor

Matt- You just called him Brian Hunt

Rick- DAMNIT! Anyways, Chuck is giving up close to 90 pounds in weight and just about a foot in height to the young upstart Stygian

Matt- But Brian has got the experience and THE WOLF PACK! AAAAAAWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO

Rick- Ugh :facepa
lm:

Brian Hunt rushes in, seemingly preparing to lock up with Stygian. Stygian reaches out to lock up with Brian Hunt, but Brian Hunt suddenly lashes out and connects a leg kick to the back of Stygian’s leg at the last second. Brian Hunt quickly connects a second leg kick that brings Stygian down to one knee. Brian Hunt then steps up onto Stygian’s knee and connects an insiguri to the back of Stygian’s head

Rick- Chuck is taking down Stygian like he would Death-Angel

Matt- What? You mean he’s lifting him up and suplexing him? You know Nick used to lift Death-Angel up and climb to the top turnbuckle with him…

Rick- This isn’t NLWF Matty m’boy…

Brian Hunt immediately walks around and attempts to grab Stygian’s legs. Stygian manages to lash out and connect a stiff kick to Brian Hunt’s chest. Stygian quickly manages to get to his feet and follow up on the kick, delivering a series of rights and lefts. Stygian reaches out and grabs Brian Hunt and Irish whips him to the ropes. Brian Hunt hits the ropes and cones running back at Stygian. Stygian goes to grab Brian Hunt but Brian Hunt drops down, sliding between Stygian’s legs. Brian Hunt reaches out and grabs the back of Stygian’s head and drives Stygian down to the mat. Brian Hunt places his legs over Stygian’s arms as the ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

Stygian kicks out

Rick- Chuck Matthews managing to keep on his toes

Matt- Brian Hunt is going to need to stay nimble if he wants to avoid getting brought down by big Styg

Brian Hunt quickly rolls Stygian over and grabs both of Stygian’s arms. Brian Hunt then flips over Stygian and locks in the cattle mutilation submission hold on Stygian

Rick- Brian Hunt with an interesting submission hold locked in on Stygian

Matt- Brian Hunt knows he needs to keep Stygian off of his feet. What better way than to ground the big man?

Stygian bellows out in pain as he tries to escape the submission hold. Brian Hunt pulls back with all of his might as Anna Stone watches on proudly from ringside. All of a sudden Lilith leaps up on the ring apron and goes to duck into the ring. The ref immediately leaps to his feet and runs over to Lilith in an attempt to bar her entrance from the ring

Rick- What is this?

Matt- This is called strength in numbers!

While Lilith distracts the ref, Liliah manages to slide into the ring. She runs across the ring and stomps down on Brian Hunt’s stomach, causing Brian Hunt to collapse to the mat and break the submission hold. Liliah turns and winks at Anna Stone before quickly turning and diving out of the ring. Lilith, seeing that Liliah is safely out of the ring, quickly jumps down from the ring apron, a confident smirk on her face

Rick- Oh come on now

Matt- That’s smart work by Styg’s beauties

Rick- ANNA! WHY DIDN’T YOU DO SOMETHING?!

Stygian slowly rolls onto his stomach and manages to push himself up to his feet. Brian Hunt also manages to achieve a vertical base at the same time. Stygian quickly rushes in and connects a Spartan kick that catches Brian Hunt squarely in the chest, driving him down to the mat. Stygian quickly begins stomping down on Brian Hunt’s chest and head

Rick- What a kick!

Matt- He must’ve driven the breath straight out of Brian Hunt’s lungs!

Stygian reaches down and picks up Brian Hunt. Stygian lifts Brian Hunt up onto his shoulders and grabs Brian Hunt’s neck with his left hand and Brian Hunt’s leg with his right hand, locking in the torture rack.

Rick- Torture rack locked in by big Styg

Matt- Brian Hunt is in a world of pain right now!

The ref looks on helplessly as Stygian continues to contort Brian Hunt’s body, bending it an unnatural arch. Stygian eventually smirks and, instead of letting Brian Hunt fall lifelessly to the ground, Stygian immediately drops down to his knees, connecting a shock treatment in Brian Hunt

Rick- Oh come on! Stygian could’ve snapped Brian Hunt in half!

Matt- You called him…

Rick- OH GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALRIGHT?!

Stygian allows Brian Hunt’s body to fall lifeless to the canvas. Stygian then slowly gets to his feet and leans down and grabs Brian Hunt. Stygian picks up Brian Hunt and lifts him above his head in the military press position. Stygian holds Brian Hunt aloft as the crowd looks on.

Rick- Look at the brute strength of Stygian

Matt- Kid definitely has promise I’ll give him that

Stygian allows Brian Hunt to fall down onto his shoulder before turning and slamming Brian Hunt down to the canvas. Stygian then immediately hooks Brian Hunt’s leg and attempts to pin him. the ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2…

Brian Hunt manages to kick out

Rick- So close

Matt- Brian Hunt still has some fight left in him

Stygian gets to his feet as Lilith jumps up on the ring apron and begins to scream at the ref. The ref walks over and begins to bicker with her, turning his back on Stygian and Brian Hunt

Rick- Oh dear god not again…

Matt- Yup! STRENGTH IN NUMBERS FTW!

Stygian walks over to the ring ropes as Liliah hops up on the ring apron. Liliah reaches into her cleavage and pulls out a roll of quarters which she hands to Stygian. Stygian clenches his fist around the roll of quarters and slowly turns to face Brian Hunt who is slowly getting to his feet

Rick- What the hell does Stygian have in his hand?

Matt- I think….I think it’s a roll of quarters!

Stygian begins to stalk Brian Hunt, waiting for him to get to his feet. All of a sudden Anna Stone slides into the ring wielding a hockey stick. She winds up and cracks Stygian in the back with the hockey stick. Anna Stone then wraps the hockey stick around Stygian’s throat and drops Stygian with a Russian leg sweep

Rick- CROSS CHECK BY ANNA STONE! HA!

Matt- LILIAH, GET IN THERE! DO SOMETHING!

Lilith all of a sudden drops down from the ring apron and screams at the ref to turn around. Anna Stone quickly grabs the hockey stick and dives out of the ring just as the ref turns around. Brian Hunt manages to crawl over to Stygian and drape his arm over him. the ref immediately drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3…

Stygian kicks out at the last second

Rick- So close! Brian Hunt almost capitalizes off the Cross Check by Anna Stone!

Matt- Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades

Brian Hunt and Stygian both lay motionless on the canvas. The ref looks at both men and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Brian Hunt and Stygian begin to stir. Anna Stone begins banging on the canvas as the fans clap along with her in an attempt to will Brian Hunt to his feet.

Rick- Anna Stone is trying to get this capacity crowd firmly behind Brian Hunt. The ref continues counting

-5-

-6-

-7-

Brian Hunt manages to crawl over to the ropes and draw himself up to his feet. At the same time, Stygian manages to crawl over to the corner turnbuckle and rest his back against the turnbuckle. Brian Hunt sees Stygian sitting against the turnbuckle and immediately rushes in. As soon as he gets close enough, Brian Hunt leaps into the air and connects a stalling dropkick on Stygian. Brian Hunt immediately gets to his feet and begins stomping down on Stygian

Rick- Brian Hunt is up and seemingly smells blood in the water!

Matt- SEE?! AREN’T WOLF/HUNT PUNS FUN?!

Brian Hunt reaches down and pulls Stygian up to his feet. Brian Hunt positions Stygian so that Stygian’s back is against the ropes. Brian Hunt then takes a few steps back before rushing in and clotheslining Stygian up over the top rope. Stygian lands on his feet on the ringside canvas though near the corner turnbuckle. Brian Hunt runs and leaps up to the far side ring ropes. Brian Hunt bounces off the second rope and spins in mid-air to connect a springboard dropkick that sends Stygian reeling down to the floor

Rick- Styg was in control for awhile there but now it seems like Brian Hunt is mounting quite the comeback!

Matt- The leader of the Wolf Pack is feelin’ it now!

Brian Hunt drops down and rolls out of the ring. Stygian slowly crawls towards the steel steps, using them to slowly pull himself up. Brian Hunt smiles mischievously as Stygian slowly uses the steel steps to stand up

Rick- What is Brian Hunt thinking here?

Matt- I don’t know I …

Rick- WAIT! I’VE SEEN THAT LOOK BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Stygian continues to slowly pull himself up to a vertical base. As soon as Stygian stands up and turns around, Brian Hunt rushes in and connects a spear on Stygian, spearing Stygian straight into the steel steps

Rick- HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPAAAAAACCCCCCCCTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!

Matt- Holy shit! Did you see this replay?!

A replay begins to roll. The scene slows down just when Brian Hunt makes contact with Stygian. At the last second, Stygian manages to get his arm around Brian Hunt’s head and, when Brian Hunt connects the spear, Stygian also manages to DDT Brian Hunt skull first into the steel steps!

Rick- Holy shit! Stygian managed to sort-of counter the Hollywood Impact with a DDT!

Matt- Yeah but both men are down!

The ref walks over to the ring ropes and sees that both men are not moving. The ref begins to count from inside the ring

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Lilith and Liliah both begin to walk over to Stygian in an attempt to help him. Suddenly both girls collapse to the ground. Anna Stone is seen standing over them, a smirk on her face, still wielding the hockey stick!

Rick- Anna Stone just took out Stygian’s entourage!

Matt- Never fuck with a Canadian chick…especially if she has a stick!!

The ref continues to count from inside the ring

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

Brian Hunt and Stygian both begin to stir as both men finally begin to come around. Both men begin to crawl towards the ring

-9-

Brian Hunt and Stygian both claw and try to use the ring apron to hold themselves up but it’s too little too late

-10-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- As a result of a Double Count-Out, this match is a Draw!

Brian Hunt and Stygian both collapse to the ground in exhaustion

Rick- This is bullshit!

Matt- Don’t you mean awesome?

Rick- How the hell is this awesome?!

Matt- Duh…this means they have to fight again!

The camera zooms in on both Brian Hunt and Stygian for a moment before cutting to the back

---------------------------------------------

The camera cuts to the back to show Steel Angel in his locker room. Steel Angel is jumping rope at a very fast pace. He is breathing moderately and sweat is seen on his brow. All of a sudden there is a loud knock on Steel Angel’s locker room door

Steel Angel
Who is it?

There is no answer from the other side of the door. Steel Angel tosses his jump rope aside and grabs a towel from the back of a steel chair. Steel Angel wipes some of the sweat off of his brow as he walks towards the locker room door

Steel Angel
Yo if this is Alison I told you I don’t want to fu…

Steel Angel reaches out and opens the door. As soon as Steel Angel opens the door, he is met with a massive cloud of red mist that gets in his eyes, nose and mouth. Steel Angel stumbles backwards until his back hits the wall. Steel Angel slumps to the floor, frantically trying to get the red mist out of his eyes.

Death-Angel
YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED! THE CURSE IS UPON YOU! YOUR SOUL IS MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Death-Angel turns and runs away, laughing insanely. The camera zooms in on Steel Angel, who is still trying to get the red mist out of his eyes. The shot then fades to commercial

--------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings   Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:29 am

Dispite the lies that your making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is, just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp. A lone figure is seen standing at the center of the platform, wearing a white/black rope with angel designs decorated on the robe. His face is covered by the hood of his jacket and only his long black hair can be seen.

Despite the lies that your making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

The figure jumps off the platform and removes his hood revealing his face to the fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

I'll be the one that is gonna hold you
I'll be the one that you run to
My love is a burning, consuming fire

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes
I'll light the night with stars
Here my whispers in the dark
No, you’ll never be alone
When darkness comes
you'll know I'm never far

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

Whispers in the dark

He then poses to the crowd making them cheer some more.

Whispers in the Dark
He smiles as looks around the ring.
You feel so lonely and ragged
You lay there broken and naked
My love is just waiting
To clothe you in crimson roses
I'll be the one that's gonna find you
I'll be the one that's gonna guide you
My love is a burning, consuming fire

He then removes the robe and takes it off showing a gold and black short sleeve kimono with the words "Steel Angel" in black Latin like writing with wings attached to the sides of the words. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and black feathers dotted along the sides.

No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes
I'll light the night with stars
No, you’ll never be alone
When darkness comes
You’ll know I'm never far

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners. He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson – The following is a one-fall match! Introducing at this time…from San Diego, California, weighing 245 pounds…STEEL ANGEL!!!

Matt – Steel Angel….against Death Angel…….whoa.

Rick – The jokes write themselves!

Matt – Mind BLOWN.

Ain't No Grave plays as Angel walks out from the back Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on. Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Angel standing in the middle of the ring.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent…from Seattle, Washington…he stands at 9 feet tall…he weighs 800 pounds…he is SYCO ANGEL!!!

Matt – And there’s Death-Angel.

Rick – So…your mind is blown by an Angel vs Angel match, but not by a guy that breaks all sorts of size records?

Matt – Shit happens, dude.

The referee looks to both men, and calls for the bell.

Syco-Angel [vs] Steel Angel

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Steel walks up to Syco, looking up at him. Syco looks at Steel.

Matt – This is intense.

Rick – Tensions high here. Look at this size difference.

Steel steps back. Syco smirks, please at his staredown victory. Steel comes back, delivering a vicious kick to Syco’s knee. Syco stumbles slightly, but holds his stance. He looks at Steel and charges, looking for a clothesline. Steel ducks under, allowing Syco to hit the ropes. Syco rebounds off, and Steel tries for a drop toehold. Syco avoids the takedown, and instead kicks Steel hard to the ribs, flipping Steel onto his back. Steel rolls on the mat, clutching his side.

Matt – Did you hear the impact from that kick? Wild.

Rick – I don’t think there’s a single person in IWF as powerful as Syco Angel.

Matt – 800 pounds dude. I mean, Steel’s no small man…but Syco is like a fucking building with legs.

Syco lifts Steel, and presses him above his head. Steel tries to get free. Syco walks to the ropes, and throws him over the top rope, sending Steel crashing to the floor outside. Steel holds his wrist, shaking it out, and groaning in pain.

Rick – I think Steel may have hurt his wrist breaking the fall there.

Syco points at Steel, yelling at the referee, who starts to count Steel out.

“1” “2” “3”

Steel crawls to the apron, using it to climb to his feet.

“4” “5” “6”

Steel crawls under the bottom rope, into the ring. Syco approaches him, planting his foot on Steel’s back. He stands on Steel’s spine, using the ropes to balance himself. Steel screams in pain, grabbing at the rope.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Syco steps off Steel. He lifts Steel to his feet and throws him to the ropes. Steel leaps up to the top rope, and jumps off, dropkicking Syco to the face. Syco stumbles back. Steel runs at Syco again, leaping up and grabbing Syco’s head, driving it to the mat with a massive DDT. Steel goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Syco powers out.

Matt – Nothing doing, bro.

Rick – Steel needs to do way more damage.

Steel slowly gets to his feet. He runs to the corner, and climbs to the top rope. He stares at Syco, who gets to one knee. Steel leaps off, dropping his leg across the back of Syco’s neck, and flattening him back to the mat. Steel rolls onto Syco’s back, wrapping his arm around Syco’s neck, choking him out.

Matt – That’s how you keep the big man down. Cut off blood to the skull.

Rick – That was….actually intelligent. Nice work, Matt.

Syco slowly gets to his feet, Steel still clinging to him, choking him out. Syco reaches desperately, trying to flip him off his back. Steel manages to hang on. Syco drops to one knee.

Matt – He’s fading.

Rick – And fast!

Syco’s face starts turning purple. He reaches for the ropes, trying to break the hold in any way. Steel wrenches on the hold. Syco falls forward, and does his best to push himself back up. He reaches for the ropes once more, but is just out of reach.

Rick – He’s gonna get knocked out! Steel is gonna choke out Death-Angel!

Syco roars, and gets to his feet. Steel tries tightening the hold. Syco charges towards the corner, and crushes Steel into the turnbuckle. Steel crumples to a heap in the corner. Syco backs up to the opposite end of the ring. Steel slowly gets to his feet, leaning heavily in the corner. Syco runs across the ring, and leaps up, flattening Steel into the corner. Steel stumbles out of the corner. Syco lifts his boot and kicks him full in the face, sending Steel tumbling across the ring. Syco goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Steel manages to kick out.

Matt – JUST in time!

Rick – I have no clue how he just kicked out…but he did.

Steel gets to his feet, using the ropes to help him. He turns to see Syco running at him. SYco goes for another massive boot to the face. Steel ducks under it, and pulls the rope, causing Syco to send his leg over the top rope, crotching himself on the top. Steel capitalizes, running to the corner and leaping off the top rope, kicking Syco to the back of the head. Syco slumps over the rope, and falls off, onto the apron. Steel runs towards him, baseball sliding Syco out of the ring. SYco slowly gets to his feet. Steel runs his hand through his hair, and runs towards the ropes, leaping clear over them, and taking Syco down with a crossbody.

“1” “2” “3”

Steel gets to his feet, and turns to climb back into the ring. Syco grabs his ankle, tripping Steel. Steel turns around and kicks Syco to the face.

“4” “5” “6”

Steel slides into the ring. Syco gets to his feet, following Steel. Steel immediately starts stomping Syco into the mat the moment Syco gets into the ring. The referee pulls Steel away. Steel shoves the ref away and continues on the attack.

Matt – Steel picking up steam!

Syco gets to his feet, turning to face Steel. Steel runs forward. Syco throws a massive punch, which Steel barely manages to avoid. Steel grabs Syco’s head, driving him into the mat with a cutter. He quickly goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner…STEEL ANGEL!!!

Matt – DUDE.

Rick – Avoiding the Kablooskie, into a massive cutter…and Steel picks up a big win!

Matt – And now, Steel start building up some big momentum on hs way to- HEY!

Robbie Hart races down the ramp and slides into the ring. He immediately starts beating down Steel Angel, trading punches with Steel and sending him to the ropes. Steel rebounds off, into a big powerslam by Robbie. Syco slides out of the ring and digs under the ring, pulling out a glass table.

Rick – Syco cranking up the insanity…again!

Syco slides into the ring. Robbie throws Steel towards Syco, who throws him over the top rope. Steel manages to cling to the top, preventing himself from going through the table. Syco turns around and throws a massive punch that collides with Steel’s face. Steel falls from the apron, and right through the table.

Matt – KABLOOSKIE!

Rick – They’re not done yet!

Syco slides out of the ring and lifts Steel from the wreck. He lifts Steel over his head and launches him into the ring.

Matt – This is getting ugly, dude.

Brandon and Ashley Macdonald suddenly race down the ramp. Syco turns around just in time to see Brandon leap into the air, hitting a big kick to the side of Syco’s head. Syco is rocked, but grabs hold of the ring post, keeping his ground. Ashley hands Brandon a steel chair, which Brandon smashes over the skull of Syco Angel. Syco goes down, and Brandon slides into the ring. Robbie and Brandon begin to trade punches.

Rick – This is getting crazy!

Ashley’s scream is heard, and Brandon turns to see Syco holding her arm with one hand, and balling his other hand into a massive fist. Brandon turns towards Robbie, then to Syco. Syco throws a massive punch, and Ashley’s body goes limp. Robbie shoves Brandon away, and slides out of the ring, giving chase. Robbie races around the ring, Brandon in pursuit. Brandon turns the corner, into a massive punch from Syco.

Matt – SO MANY KABLOOSKIES!

“STOP THIS MADNESS!”

The crowd erupts into cheers as Johnny Electric walks out onto the stage.

Johnny Electric
Seriously. What the fuck, guys. All I ask is a little order…and here we have glass all over the floor, a bloodied IWF contender, a downed IWF Champion, and a woman bleeding out. Really? Come on.

Matt – I hope Ashley’s okay.

Rick - …why?

Matt – She’s a cutie.

Johnny Electric
Next week, we’re going to have a little match…between the two options for the IWF Title match. Robbie Hart taking on Steel Angel!

Johnny smirks, and looks at Brandon, getting to his feet.

Johnny Electric
As for Syco and Brandon, you two aren’t off the hook yet. You two want to get involved in these things so bad, I demand that the two of you be at ringside for that match. That is all.

Johnny’s music hits as he heads backstage. Brandon crouches next to Ashley, checking on her as the show goes to commercial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings Funny-Thanksgiving-Turkey-Picture-4

IWF would like to wish it’s American fans a very Happy Thanksgiving, and would like to advise them not to dine at the Matthews Household.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to Dan Alexander standing in the ring, holding a microphone.

Dan Alexander
Apex….

“APEX!” “APEX!” “APEX!” “APEX!”

Dan Alexander
See, I don’t understand that. You people will cheer a guy that’s hasn’t done anything except abuse his power and make shitty matches, and a guy that plotted and schemed to steal a tag team title…yet, you’ll boo Robbie for his plot to take the IWF Championship. You’ll boo Brandon Macdonald for cashing in his briefcase on Robbie, a guy that you hated anyway. You’ll boo Stygian for beating Tim Patrick…I mean…there’s just no pleasing you.

Matt – Why is he talking? Who gave him a mic?

Rick – Shut up, this is good stuff.

Dan Alexander
It seems that the only person who knows that Apex is nothing but a couple of has-beens looking for one last spot in the limelight is Johnny Electric. By the way: You people love Johnny Electric, too. Why?

Dan shakes his head.

Dan Alexander
Forget it. The point is…at Pick Your Poison, I have myself a match against the tag champions, and you people get to choose my partner.

Dan sighs.

Dan Alexander
I’m sure you won’t do the right thing, and find some way to screw me out of the match…but I suppose that remains to be seen.

He hands the mic to Heather, and retreats to his corner.

Heather Thompson – The following is a one-fall match! In the ring at this time…from Thousand Oaks, California, weighing 220 pounds…DAN ALEXANDER!!!

Dan nods, and prepares for the match.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO!
KAKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

A wolf howl and hawk call are heard simultaneously, before transitioning into a mashup of Monty Are I's "One in a Million" and "What I Want" by Daughtry.

'Cause what I want
And what I need
You've been offering.
As days go by,

Jason Hawk, Brian Hunt, Anna Stone and Katrina Costick walk out from behind the curtain. Jason and Brian make their ways to opposite sides of the stage. Brian kisses his fist and raises it to the sky as Jason holds out his arms, both men taking in the cheers of the crowd.

KAKAAAAAAAAAA!

I am, one in a million. I am
I am, one in a million.
You can thank your lucky stars it'll fall to this part
Cause I am, I am, one in a million,
One in a million.

Jason and Brian make their way back to the center of the stage, where Anna grabs hold of Brian's arm, while Katrina does the same to Jason. The four walk down the ramp, Brian and Jason getting the fans pumped up.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It always seemed that I was sorry for the things that I did,
But never did a thing about it 'til I let you in.
It's kinda funny about the time that I was falling apart.
You came and put me back together, now.

They reach the bottom of the ramp. Jason races to the apron, leaping up to it, and climbing the top rope, while Brian slides underneath the bottom rope, holding the ropes open for Kat and Anna.

KAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

It's heating up the tension, thick, so thick.
I'm like a wolf huffing down the bricks.
Two words, and I can let them burn and burn.
No time for this, you've got a lot to learn.

So I'm taking a stand,
It's your last second chance,

Brian climbs the opposite corner, and the two repeat their signature gestures before hopping down, waiting for the match. Brian slides out of the ring, along with Anna and Kat, watching the match.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Apex…from San Diego, California…weighing 210 pounds…JASON HAWK!!!

Matt – DEY MY BIG HOMIES!

Rick - ….what?

Matt – Jason Hawk and Brian Hunt are awesome. Apex is awesome! THE BEST TEAM EVER MADE IN THE WORLD!

Rick – Whatever.

Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings Mainevent
Jason Hawk w/Apex [vs] Dan Alexander

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Dan and Jason circle each other in the ring. Dan raises his hand, looking for a tie up. Jason moves close, then circles back, and the two continue circling around.

Matt – It’s like an MMA fight!

Rick – I want a new partner.

Jason moves in, but Dan ducks, shooting for the legs, and taking Jason to the mat. He rolls up, locking Jason in an Anaconda vice. Jason scrambles, elbowing Dan in the face, and getting his foot on the rope. The referee breaks the hold. Dan quickly gets to his feet.

Matt – Dan getting early offense here.

Rick – A very shoot-style fighter, up against one of, if not the greatest high-flyer in the world.

Matt – Fun fact: Jason Hawk taught Brian Hunt that cool flippy move he does.

Dan and Jason lock up. Jason tries for a Russian legsweep, but Dan grabs him by the head, slamming him to the mat. Dan stomp on Jason’s stomach, and Jason sits up, cradling his gut. Dan immediately follows up with a seated kick, straight to Jason’s chest. He goes for a pin.

-1-

Jason kicks out.

Rick – Nothing doing.

Jason gets to his feet. The two circle around again. Dan goes for Jason’s legs, but Jason leapfrogs over Dan, landing behind him. He hits a back kick on Dan, causing Dan to stumble forward, towards the ropes. Jason grabs Dan’s head, and takes him down with an inverted DDT, then quickly covers.

-1-

-2-

Dan kicks out.

Matt – Kickout at two!

Rick – No shit.

Dan gets to his feet, and the two stare down. Outside the ring, Apex tries to get the crowd pumped up, and cheering for Hawk.

Matt – Three managers, four boobies!

Rick – Oh, he can count, too! Aren’t you talented?

Jason and Dan tie up once again. Dan takes Jason down with an armdrag, and holds on to Jason’s arm, twisting in in a chickenwing. Jason reaches for the ropes, but is in the center of the ring. Kat pounds the mat, cheering Jason on.

Rick – That has to make Dan a bit nervous. I mean, it’s tough enough fighting an opponent when he’s got a manager at ringside. But when you have three managers to worry about, one of them being Brian Hunt…Dan needs eyes in the back of his head here.

Matt – They’re the tag champions for a reason.

Jason struggles to his feet. Dan tightens the hold. Jason elbows Dan to the gut, but Dan keeps the hold locked on. Jason throws another elbow, and Dan releases it. Jason turns, throwing a wild kick that connects his Dan’s leg, tripping him up. Jason begins stomping down on Dan, then sends a hard kick to his ribs. Jason turns to the corner, and climbs to the top rope. Dan slowly gets to his feet. Jason leaps off, connecting with a missile dropkick, sending Dan right back to the mat. Jason goes for another cover.

-1-

-2-

Dan kicks out.

Matt – Jason building momentum.

Rick – This is turning into the first competitive main event we’ve had in a while!

Jason picks up Dan, who drives his elbow into Jason’s gut. Jason stumbles backwards. Dan runs forward, leaping in the air, and grabbing hold of Jason’s arm. Jason grabs the rope, using it to keep his footing as Dan falls to the mat. Jason lifts Dan, setting up for the Wings of Time. Dan spins, breaking free of Jason’s grasp. He grabs Jason’s arm again, and flips Jason onto his back, locking in the Arm Ripper. Jason tries to break free. Dan kicks Jason in the face, cranking on the hold.

Matt – Middle of the ring!

Rick – Jason might be fucked.

Jason reaches desperately for the ropes, then slaps the mat instead.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner as a result of a submission…Dan Alexander!!!

Dan refuses to release the hold, continuing to pull back on Jason’s arm. Brian slides into the ring, and stomps down on Dan’s chest, forcing him to relinquish the hold. Dan scrambles to his feet. He throws a punch at Brian, who blocks it, and throws Dan to the corner. Anna jumps to the ring apron, holding her hockey stick. She cracks it across Dan’s back, then wraps it around his neck, trapping him in the corner. Brian runs to the corner, connecting with a shining wizard, then throws Dan to the mat. He measures Dan, lying on his back, and leaps to the top rope, flipping off with a Thrill of the Hunt.

Matt – Brian just took out Dan!

Rick – Dan was occupied with taking Jason out of the picture, and it might have cost him!

A woman hops the barrier, and slides into the ring, throwing herself onto Dan.

Matt – Who the fuck?

The woman turns towards Brian, revealing herself to be Alison Williams.

Rick – Why?!

Anna and Kat slide into the ring, Anna with her hockey stick, Kat with a kendo stick. Brian stands over Alison and Dan, pointing for Alison to move. Alison shakes her head, and Brian rolls his eyes. He looks to Kat and Anna, who lift Alison off, and pull her to the center of the ring. Brian looks at Dan, down in the ring, then turns to Alison, who struggles to break free of Anna and Kat’s grip. He looks around at the crowd, then to Alison.

“WOLFBITE!” “WOLFBITE!” “WOLFBITE!”

Brian moves towards Alison, then pauses, and smiles. He retreats to the corner, sizing up Alison, and crouching down.

Rick – NO WAY.

Matt – Ladies and Gentlemen….I think we’re about to see a big return…

Brian races out of the corner. Alison elbows Kat, and breaks free, pulling Anna into her place. Brian drives his shoulder into Anna’s gut, taking her to the mat with a vicious spear.

Matt – DID YOU SEE HER HEAD BOUNCE OFF THE MAT?

Rick – I’ve seen him spear a lot of people, but that might have been the most vicious one yet!

Brian looks down at Anna, shocked. He runs his hand over his head, staring down at her…then starts laughing. He points at Alison, and winks. Alison smiles, and walks over to him, staring down at Anna. She kicks Anna lightly, not getting any reaction. Brian closes his eyes as the crowd starts to boo. He raises his hands in his signature Original Sin pose, as “World to Burn” by Rev Theory starts to play.

Rick – I think it’s safe to say it…Chuck Matthews is back.

The camera zooms out on Chuck, Alison, and Kat standing over an unconscious Anna as the show fades to black.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings   Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XXV- Broken Wings
Page 1 of 1