Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paying Axle a Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

Paying Axle a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Philip is walking down the halls and decides he is going to go visit his mentor and Fellow Empire member Axle Vengeance.

Yo Axle open up. I got a 30 rack and a carton of smokes.

Philip waits for Axle to open the door and opens the case of beer and cracks on open.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 pm

A 30 rack? Maybe a 30 pairs of titties how could I say no to that? Besides he had a carton too...being in and out of prison that was as good as currency to me.

"Doors open..."

Sitting there watching a video of Samuel Hessingstock's latest promo I was ready to start the plan to get that fucker and make him pay for what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Philip walk in and sets down the Case of beer and Offers one to Axle. He tosses the Smokes on the table.

Hessingstock? Sounds a little like Poppycock.. What up bro?

Philip laughs at this mans sad attempt to cut a promo

Who this fuck is this guy?

Philip just keeps laughing as he grabs a smoke and sparks it up
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Popping a beer open and swigging it I lit up a smoke kicking my feet up on the table looking over at Phil.

"Hessingstock is this stupid Brit, while he comes from the same place as Poppycock he doesn't even hold a candle to the entertainment aspect Poppycock brings to the table. Samuel Hessingstock and I have history. He ran a shady promotion that he stole right from under Ace Static's nose and treated us like trash. He had some of the best talent in the world running stupid gimmicky bullshit."

Inhaling deeply on my smoke I blew it towards the drop ceiling chuckling a bit. Samuel wasn't just a promoter or a wrestler.

"He also is supposedly the one who knocked up Ashley, those two I guess hatched out a plan to fuck me over. Aiden was never my son, but he was Sam's kid. Ashley used the whole thing to marry me and take my money. I'm going to get my payback."
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Philip takes a drag off of his Cig and chugs his beer tossing the can into the trash.

Damn bro, sounds like some fucked up shit has happened since the last time I saw you.

Philip cracks open a new beer and finishes up his cig putting it out on the concrete floor.

Why did you just kill the motherfucker? Or feed his ass to Damien you know he would kill him no questions asked...

Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Phillip was right I had been through a ton of shit since the last time I saw him. I went from being in prison with the thoughts of being a family man when I got out to being nothing more than my old self.

"Truth be told Phillip that's what I want to do..."

A grin coming over my face gave an uneasy feeling to the ambience of the room. I wanted to murder Samuel Hessingstock however that would prove to be difficult.

"I just can't...I can't kill him. It'd be too high profile and I have no desire to go to jail again. I'm going to make sure he pays. He'll never forget the time he crossed Axle Vengeance. It will forever be the biggest mistake he made in his entire life."
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Philip sits there listening to what has happened to Axle since the last time they saw each other. Philip then gets a grin on his face.

Well If you want I have a few connections that could make Mister Hessingstock Disappear if you interested just give me the word and consider it done.

Philip grabs 2 beers and tosses one to Axle

Anyways bro it sounds like you have had a hard time. Maybe you should forget about it for a lil bit and let loose. There are a few women here with some "Potential"

Philip chuckles
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:19 am

Drinking the first one down and pounding it on the table I caught the beer Phillip tossed to me and cracked it open with my lighter. Drinking and smoking Phillip was learning well. His offer was intriguing but Ace had a plan hatched out. While Phillip was proving his worth I wasn't sure I could trust him with valued information...yet anyways.

"Ace has things in motion BUT if he fails I'll be willing to take you up on that offer. There's plenty of "talent" around here Phillip. Each and every single one of them would love nothing more than an opportunity to hop on either one of us. That's the perk that comes with the scent of GREATNESS. I've already taken Molly Reid for a spin, awesome handling but let's just say the body needs some work."

Chuckling a bit I sat the beer down and turned of Samuel's incoherent ramblings.

"So Phillip how's the confidence running for this weeks match against Ruby?"
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:35 am

Philip laughs when he hears the name Molly Reid

Molly Reid as in the little tramp running around with Chuck now? I mean she looks good, but after Chuck has had it I think I would pass. And yes is Ace fails just let me know I have a few things I can set in motion.

Philip lights up another Cigarette and cracks open a another Cold one.

The Confidence this week is sky high. I am not only confident I will beat her this week, I am confident I will win the whole damn thing...
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 am

"Yeah the one running around with Chuckles. I broke her off went for round two but she's smitten with Chuckles. Part of me wants to let Chuck's fiance in on the little web of lies those two are weaving. BUT...but at the end of the day I've got more important shit to worry about. Tag matches, dismantling Hessingstock etc... "

Setting down my beer and ashing out my cigarette I looked back to Phillip offering him some words of advice.

"Never lose to a woman, just bitch slap em back to the kitchen. Ruby doesn't stand a chance so keep the confidence high. You won't fail. Do yourself a favor get her pissed off. Like get her beyond heated chastise her and belittle her for being a woman in a man's world. She'll lose her shit like most women and come firing right out of the gates. Filled with emotions she'll be easy to put down."
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Philip looks at Axle and laughs as he ashes his Cigarette into an empty beer can sitting on the floor.

Haha Ruby is the last person I am worried about. I mean after she saw what I did to Blyss, I wouldnt be surprised if she decided to not even show up....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying Axle a Visit   Paying Axle a Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying Axle a Visit
Page 1 of 1