Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain   Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:17 am

Jessica and Chuck Matthews are seen sitting in Jessica's office.

Jessica Matthews
I'm not sure that's the best idea, Charlie...

Chuck reclines in his chair, stretching out.

Chuck Matthews
I mean, you're the boss...but I'm telling you, I don't see why this wouldn't work.

Jessica sighs.

Jessica Matthews
I'll...think about it. I just feel that-

A knock at the door interrupts her.

Jessica Matthews
Come in!

The door slowly opens, and Blyss Lockhart steps in.

Jessica Matthews
Blyss!

Chuck jumps, sitting upright in his chair. Blyss glances suspiciously at him before returning to Jessica, smiling.

Blyss Lockhart
I'm allowed to make the main event tonight?

Jessica smiles, and nods.

Jessica Matthews
What's the match?

Blyss smirks.

Blyss Lockhart
I want Ruby Winters. One on one. No interference. No disqualifications.

Jessica nods slowly.

Jessica Matthews
I like it. Consider it done. If anyone gets involved in your match, they'll be fired on the spot.

Blyss smiles.

Blyss Lockhart
Thank you.

Jessica Matthews
And as added protection....I'm going to send Charlie to the ring with you.

Chuck Matthews
You what now?

Blyss and Chuck exchange surprised looks. Blyss shrugs, and grins.

Blyss Lockhart
Sounds like fun. Think you can handle it, Chucky?

She turns and walks out of the office. Chuck stares at Jessica.

Chuck Matthews
Really?

Jessica smiles smugly.

Jessica Matthews
You know you love being near the ring anyway. Just make sure nothing happens. Keep an eye on things. Do it for me?

Chuck sputters for a second, trying to think of a legitimate excuse as to why he can't do it. Finally, he sighs.

Chuck Matthews
Fine.

The show cuts to the intro video.

Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain NEWBGBanner

LIVE from the FedEx Forum in Memphis, Tennessee

Music roars through the arena, fireworks go of on stage, and the camera pans over the fans, taking in some of their signs.

"PATRICK & LIBBY FTW" "I bet Dick's Cock weighs at least 20 pounds" "MARRY ME JESSICA MATTHEWS" "#EndTheEmpire" "SHUT STONE UP!" "Savage can Ravage Me!" "
Johnny - WELCOME to IWF Battle Grounds, LIVE on MEN TV!

Matt - AND WE'RE WALKIN IN MEMPHISSSS-

Johnny - We are one week away from one of the biggest events of the year, Nowhere to Run...and what the fuck are we thinking with THIS show tonight?

Matt - Blyss Lockhart has made a HUGE main event! She takes on Ruby Winters later tonight!

Johnny - But that's not the only big match tonight. Siege Perilous continues! Philip Joseph takes on Gordon Fury...and the winner gets a match at Nowhere to Run, where they'll fight a competitor of Jessica Matthews's choosing!

Matt - Up first, though...it's a new blood bonanza!

Johnny - Let's cut to the ring for match number one!

Heather Thompson stands in the ring.

Heather Thompson - The following is a Valentine's Day Battle Royal! Introducing first...

"Champion" by Chris Brown hits the pa system as the fans blow the roof off the place with the cheering as JC Styles comes out as he raise his hands in the air as he runs down the ramp giving fans high fives, then slides in the ring, get up and raise his hands and then..

Heather Thompson - Introducing first! From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing 189 pounds...J...C...STYLES!!

Johnny - Newest of the new, JC was just signed a few days ago, from my understanding. Let's see what the kid can do.

Masochist Messiah walks down the ring carrying a cross.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from the Unholy Gates, weighing 235 pounds...MASOCHIST MESSIAH!!

Johnny - Fuck this guy.

Matt - Why?

Johnny - I'm calling gimmick infringement on Jesus.

The lights dim through out the arena as alone spot light hits the entrance ramp as "Black Bleeds Through" By Black Water Rising begins blasting on out from the PA sound system, out walks "The Scavenger Of Human Sorrow" Belarius Black himself from behind the black curtains as two huge turbine engines whirl on the sides of the ramp way, firing fog and white light as he stands at the top of the entrance ramp as various cheers of abhorrence, and disgust from the booing fans can be heard as he looks out into the darkness that surrounds him.

Besides the turbines, the only other lights that are shown are the white lights that shoot up from underneath Belarius as he walks. Every footstep he takes, light shines on the ramp way, imitating his every step taken. As he slowly walks down to the ring, once at ring side he walks around to the steel steps and walks on up them, before stepping inside the ring he wipes the bottoms of his boots on the side of the ring apron before stepping inside the squared circle and awaiting for his opponent.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing 226 pounds...BELARIUS BLACK!

Matt - This guy looks like he doesn't fuck around.

Johnny - I'll say. I think we have an odds-on favorite!

The cymbal/bass playes over the AP System, and the lights are flickering all over. The music speeds up, stobe lights hit, and Neon comes walking out to the beat. In his hands, his Signature Steel Chair, with Barbed wire Wrapped around it. Instead of climbing into the ring, Neon sits on the steel steps, and awaits his opponents.

Heather Thompson - And the challenger...from Baltimore, Maryland, weighing 225 pounds...NEON EXODUS!!!

Johnny - This guy looks like a fucking sideshow attraction.

Matt - Maybe he played for the Ravens.

The referee looks at the four men, and calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain Match
Valentine's Day Battle Royal
JC Styles [vs] Masochist Messiah [vs] Belarius Black [vs] Neon Exodus

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Belarius and Masochist tie up. JD Styles walks up behind Belarius, slapping his knee. He waits until Masochist turns Belarius slight.y Styles sends a vicious kick straight to the back of Belrius's head. Belarius falls to the mat, and Masochist moves aside to let JC take the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson - Belarius Black is eliminated.

Matt - Wow.

Johnny - ONE KICK! The JC Kicker! So long, Belarius!

Messiah and Neon tie up. Messiah powers Exodus to the ropes, and throws him across the ring. Neon rebounds off, into a boot to the face from Masochist. Masochist lifts Neon to his feet. Neon rolls between Messiah's legs, rolling to a standing position. He runs at Messiah and dropkicks him in the back, sending Messiah stumbling towards the ropes. Neon follows with a big clothesline over the top rope, sending both men to the floor.

Johnny - And here we go.

The referee begins the count.

"1" "2" "3"

Messiah grabs Neon by the head, smashing it into the barricade. He throws Neon to the steps. Neon crashes into them, toppling over them. He turns in time to see JC Styles vault himself over the top rope. JC does a corkscrew before colliding with Messiah, taking both men to the ground. Messiah shoves him away. JC gets to his feet, only to be taken down with a stiff clothesline.

"1" "2" "3"

Neon slowly gets to his feet, and slides into the ring. Outside the ring, Messiah lifts JC onto his shoulders. He smashes Styles spine-first into the ring post, then runs towards the steps. He leaps forward, rolling across the steps, and crushing JC into them as he does.

"4" "5" "6"

JC slowly stands, using the barricade for support. Messiah races forward, driving his knee into JC's skull, bashing it into the barricade. JC crumples to the floor. Messiah stomps down on him, kicking him into the concrete.

"7" "8" "9"

Messiah rolls into the ring. JC struggles to stand.

"10"

Heather Thompson - JC Styles has been eliminated!

Matt - And then there were two!

Neon charges Messiah as he rolls into the ring, and begins raining down punches. Messiah shoves him away, sending Neon tumbling across the ring. Exodus gets to his feet and charges again, only to be met with a stiff clothesline from the Masochist. Messiah slowly lifts Neon to his feet. Neon elbows him in the jaw, causing him to stumble away.

Johnny - Neon gaining the upper hand here.

Neon drives his shoulder into Messiah's side, but doesn't tackle him down. Rather, he retreats, then drives his shoulder into Messian's knee, taking him to the mat.

Matt - Strange use of the shoulders to take Messiah down.

Johnny - He's using a unique offense. We'll see if it gets the job done.

Messiah slowly stands. Neon drives a knee into Messiah's head. Masochist shakes the pain away, getting to his feet. He kicks Neon to the gut. Neon recovers before Messiah can capitalize. Messiah looks to tie up with Neon, only for Neon to duck under his arms, turning behind him. Messiah turns, and is met with a hard elbow to the gut. Neon quickly pulls him in, and spikes him to the mat with a package piledriver.

Matt - Big move there!

Johnny - Neon's got this one!

Neon looks for a pin, but stops. He looks over at the corner, then back at Messiah. He slowly climbs to the top rope, looking down at his opponent. Neon leaps off, performing a double moonsault before landing across Messiah's stomach.

Matt - ....what?

Johnny - THAT JUST HAPPENED.

Neon clutches his stomach, but hooks Messiah's leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner....NEON EXODUS!!!

Johnny - Big win for the newcomer tonight!

Matt - Props gotta go to Masochist and JC though! Those two went all out.

Neon is seen celebrating in the ring before the show cuts to the office of Jessica Matthews.

Jessica sits at her desk, flipping through papers. Chuck is at his usual spot, reclining in a chair off to the side. There's a knock at the door.

Jessica Matthews
Come in!

Tim Patrick steps into the office.

Tim Patrick
Evening, Ms. Matthews.

Jessica smiles. Chuck slowly sits up straight, watching the two.

Jessica Matthews
What can I do for you?

Tim Patrick
I was looking at tonight's lineup. Sean and I have a match against Farmer Dick and Johnny Cage.

Jessica Matthews
Is that a problem?

Tim frowns slightly.

Tim Patrick
No, not a problem at all...but what if we made the match a bit more interesting? What if it was a Falls Count Anywhere?

Jessica Matthews
Well....I, um...

She glances over at Chuck, who shrugs.

Jessica Matthews
I don't see the harm in it. Sure. The match will now be a Falls Count Anyway.

Tim opens his mouth to correct her, but shakes his head.

Tim Patrick
Thanks, Jessica.

He heads out, leaving the Matthews siblings alone again. The show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain   Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:30 am

------------------------------------------------

Scene returns to Heather for the next match.

Heather Thompson - Following match is set for one fall!

White lights flash brightly, followed by the sound of thunder as the lights dim. Red and gold lasers cut through the blue-lit fog that rolls out from the sides of the stage as the opening bars of “She’s Like Thunder” blast over the speakers. The dark-haired woman can be seen quietly entering the stage at this time, but when Doro’s voice enters, gold sparks erupt and the spotlight shines on Diana Logan. She wears a costume reminiscent of Wonder Woman’s newest, with a red leather jacket over a red and gold top, and skintight blue pants with silver stars down the side seams. There’s a vinyl tiara wrapped around her forehead, with a red star in the center. It all glitters in the light as she strides confidently down to the ring, and leaps up onto the apron. She raises her hands into the air to acknowledge the crowd and ask for their energy, before she does a flip over the top rope and goes to her corner to remove her jacket and get ready to face her opponent.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Evanston, Wyoming weighing 170 pounds Diana Logan!

Johnny - The wonder Woman set for action against the champ herself.

Matt - A win here could realy boost Diana, then again Tiffani isn't going to make it easy for her.

The lights inside of the arena fade down into darkness before the sounds of "Miss Nothing" begins to play loudly over the P.A. system. The fans are on their feet and cheering loudly once the titantron lights up with footage of Tiffani Michaels both inside and outside of the ring. Pink strobe lights make their way along the ramp before focusing upon the entrance just in time for Tiffani Michaels to step out from behind the black curtains. She is dressed in her Cheerios uniform with a red pom-pom in each hand. She shakes them up high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out a series of loud cheers from the excited crowd. Tiffani continues to wave the pom-poms while she goes back and forth at the top ramp looking to bring out more noise from the crowd that is on their feet cheering every single movement that she makes.

Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air which continues to bring much excitement from the crowd; she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps a firm grip around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet with a bright smile for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud above the sound of the music. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena. The music fades out leaving only the sound of the crowd still cheering while Tiffani stands in the middle of the ring with her hands placed onto her hips waiting for the match to officially begin.

Heather Thompson - And from Los Angeles, California weighing 116 pounds, she is the Queen of Wresling champion Tiffani Micheals!

Johnny - The Queen of the Empire ladies and gentlemen.

Matt - I'm still blown away by the fact that she joined this group.

Johnny - Seemed like a smart idea if you ask me.

Matt - Not entirely sure on that but ok.

Ref checks on both girls then calls for the bell.

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Diana Logan

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Diana takes a wild swing at Tiffani who ducks under the shot and runs towards the ropes, springing off the 2nd one and coming back with a massive roundhouse kick to the side of the skull that floor Diana. Tiffani then climbs the nearest corner and hits the Snapshot! She makes the cover hooking the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner Tiffani Micheals!

Johnny - Wow that was quick!

Matt - No kidding...

Tiffani celebrates in the ring. The entire arena suddenly goes dark, and static appears on the big screen. The two women in the ring head back up the ramp. Suddenly, "Reptilian" by Jeff Hardy plays, and words replace the static on the screen.

Echo-Rain-India-Killer Roger-Echo-India-Gray-Nevada-Sierra

Let the nightmare begin

The screen cuts to a video from an unknown location. It's a small lit room with a chair, and a man dressed in black ops gear is seen sitting. The man is easily identified as Erik Reigns. He slightly chuckles as he looks at the camera.

Erik Reigns
Last week I made a short and to the point statement, this week I make it a valid point that wherever there is chaos, I will restore order. I am the nightmare to anyone wanting to bring chaos to IWF and I alone will restore order to this company. Silence is Deadly IWF, soon another gets exterminated.

Reigns laughs as the video goes back to static. Silence falls over the crowd. The lights return to an empty ring, with only Heather standing there.

Johnny - ....what the fuck is happening?

Matt - Erik Reigns continues taunting the IWF roster. When are we going to see this guy compete?

Johnny - Soon, I would hope. He says he's going to restore order to IWF...We'll see if he can do it.

Heather Thompson – This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

As the music blast loud through the arena the lights begin to dim, and a red chaos symbol appears at the top of the ramp. Walking out from the backstage area Khaos stands in the center of it. Looking down at the ring, slowly raising his arms outward red flames burst high into the air around the spotlight in the form of the same symbol. Walking through the fire Khaos makes his way down the ramp towards the ring. Upon reaching the bottom he makes his way to the steel steps where he starts to ascend them. Climbing into the ring through the top and middle rope he stands in the ring looking throughout the booing crowd with a sadistic smile on his face.

Heather Thompson – From Bidderford, Maine, weighing in at 223 pounds, The Hardcore Sensation, KHAOOOOSSSSS!!!

Johnny – Well, I like this guy already. He’s confident and he’s ready to go!

Matt – Well, I hope he’s ready for his opponent!

[b]Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "What if" blare through the arena as Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused not paying any attention to his opponent. Suddenly he sprints down to the ring and slides in before standing in front of his opponent with an intense glare, showing no fear.

Heather Thompson – From Laredo, Texas, weighing in at 251 pounds… The Pride of The Cherokee Nation, STORMING RAVEENNNNNN!

Khaos [vs.] Storming Raven

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Khaos and Storming Raven lock up in a grapple position very swiftly. Khaos kicks Raven in the gut, hammering away at him for the time being. He grabs Raven as he quickly goes on the offensive by hitting a t-bone suplex, not wasting in time once so ever. Khaos smirks as he picks Raven by the head as he irish whips him, he then proceeds to hit a big boot to the oncoming Storming Raven.

Johnny – Khaos just made Storming Raven his bitch in a the beginning of this contest!

Matt – Oh shut up , Storming Raven is better than that even if he’s been losing lately!

Khaos picks up Storming Raven by the head as he hits a massive dropkick, laying him out directly on the ground. Khaos picks Storming Raven up but Storming Raven breaks out of the graaple, kicking him in the gut. He places him up as he hits Storm Warning.

Johnny – Already!?

Matt – Storm warning! Here comes Storming Raven with a pin!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Your winner, STORMING RAAAVVEEEENNNN!

The show goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain   Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:42 am

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of music.

“How did it come to this?
A bitter taste is all I’m left with
I’m losing all of my patience.”

“GNF” by Like Moths to Flames blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole. Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs.

“I just can't bring myself
To care about you
You're somebody else now
I'll make it through to live another day
Don't tell me I'm wrong
You don't know what you have 'til it's gone.”

The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena. Just when the music DROPS extra fucking HEAVY and the chorus smashes through the crowd boos loudly.

“I don't give a fuck
About the way you're feeling
Your mind is dead and empty
There's nothing I can do
Who will you be when the world gives up on you?”

Axle Vengeance rips through the curtain...he stands on stage before he looks left and right and stalks down to the ring in a VERY confident manner. He stares into the distance. The fans in the front row reach out and touch Axle until he slides under the bottom rope. The flashing bulbs of cameras surround and overtake the ring as Axle Vengeance rises up from the mat and climbs up on the ring ropes, balancing on the center of the middle rope. Facing the hard camera, Axle pounds his chest like a BEAST. Hoping down off the rope he grabs a microphone from ring announcer Heather Thompson before pacing about in the ring.

“Fuck you Axle”
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*
“Fuck you Axle”
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*
“Fuck you Axle”
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*
“Fuck you Axle”
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Axle Vengeance
Very cute, now I’m sure with the buzz around the internet and the talk amongst the fans everyone knows that IWF versus NLWF is something that was thought to never EVER happen. Yet I stand here before you to prove that those thoughts…well those thoughts, are false.

On March 2nd…Yours truly Axle Vengeance walks into the Lions Den so to say.

I will march into NLWF and BITCH slap James Shark.

Shark versus Vengeance March 2nd.

You see when I came to IWF I looked around at the history and I’ve seen what these so called former champions have done…needless to say I was left…unimpressed. Coming from a company that exuded greatness full of talent, mainly myself of course…

*Chorus of boos*

Axle Vengeance
Just like in UECW I carried the company on my BACK for YEARS!

Taking it from the depths of wrestling hell and bringing it into the limelight. I single handedly was responsible for its success and I will do the same with IWF.

“IWF”
“IWF”
“IWF”
“IWF”

Axle Vengeance
Calm down, calm down.

I’m not out here asking for your support. I’m not out here seeking your approval. I didn’t ask Corey Casey for his approval when I booked this match either. You wanna know who almost denied you all of this match?

His name starts with a C.

Laughing to himself Axle winks at the hard camera as the crowd rustles and lets out a halfhearted chorus of laughter.

Axle Vengeance
Maybe it was Chuck, or maybe it was Corey.

HOWEVER!

However when someone such as myself is told NOT to do something…I just go right ahead and do it anyways. Despite the efforts made to pull the plug on this match it’s going to happen.

Shark one on one with the MOTHER FUCKING GREATEST!

The crowd begins to cheer as Vengeance rolls his eyes at the obvious pop for James Shark who had made a career for himself in IWF in the past.

Axle Vengeance
Yes, yes sure…SURE…SUUURE!!!

Give praise to the man that was once a member of IWF a man that left the company and headed over to NLWF. CHEER for a man who sleeps with the enemy…typical.

I’ve come across a ton of people like that during my time here with this company.

People that’ll climb in bed with your mortal enemy and tell you its ok.

People that’ll put you on a pedestal and then change their tune two weeks later.

More importantly people that become envious of your position and weasel on in on your spotlight.

Pausing for a moment Vengeance looks down at the ground as a portion of the crowd begin to “ohhh” some know where Vengeance is coming from and what he’s shooting about. Looking up from the ground his eyes cold with conviction he looks to the ramp and points to the back. Opening his mouth once again he starts of his speech with a whisper and little by little he increases the volume ten fold.

Axle Vengeance
They hide…

They slither…

They deny…

THEY LIE…

THEY FUCKING SCHEME…

THEY PLOT, THEY CHEAT, THEY ROB PEOPLE BLINDLY!!

BUT…NOT!

NOT ANYMORE!

A mixed reaction of boos and cheers pours from the crowd as Vengeance’s open hand closes to a fist with his final sentence. Shaking his fist from gripping tightly his face shakes as the scowl plastered on his face cracks open showing a flash of his pearly whites.

Axle Vengeance
Do this and do that…FUCK YOU. The point of this match is not only to shut Shark’s big ass mouth but it’s to PROVE a point. A point that needs to be made. Axle Vengeance is no one’s bitch…

Got a problem with me or my antics?

You know where you can find me. In my locker room backstage but more importantly. You can find me in LA…sippin whiskey, getting tipsy…fuckin bitches, givin stitches.

I’m the MOTHER FUCKING GREATEST!

I’m a GIANT don’t fuckin forget it.

Fee-fi-fo-fum I smell the blood…

oh the blood, oh the blood…

oh the MASS-A-CRE!!!

Screaming the last phrase from the top of his lungs Vengeance’s face starts to turn red as he shakes with furious anger and hate. Dropping the microphone Vengeance rips off his shirt throwing it into the crowd before pounding on his chest like a BEAST.

Matt - Axle Vengeance throwing down the gauntlet tonight.

Johnny - He means business. What an incredible announcement too Matt. IWF versus NLWF. March 2nd. No one ever thought of it as possible and that man right there made it happen.

Matt - People have been fired up about the rumors and Vengeance just confirmed them all.

As Axle exits the ring rolling underneath the bottom rope he walks by a fan holding a “WE WANT SHARK” sign. Axle grabs the sign and rips it to shreds throwing it up like confetti only to spit on the fallen pieces of paper before making his way to the back.

Matt - As much as I don’t like the son of a bitch I’ve got to go with my company loyalty…dear God I can’t believe I’m saying it but…Go Vengeance.

Johnny - Go Vengeance indeed. IWF will be well represented.

Heather steps into the ring.

Matt- Well then...Looks like it’s time for more Steel Cage Scramble Qualifying matches!

Johnny- That’s right, Matt, and what a prize awaits the winner of the Steel Cage Scramble match at Nowhere to Run!

Matt- The IWF Uprising title, recently vacated by order of IWF Chairman of the Board of Directors Corey Casey, will be given to the winner of that Scramble match! This means that we are guaranteed to have a new Uprising Champ after Nowhere to Run!

Johnny- Yup! But now it’s time for the qualifying match to begin![/b]

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson. In one of the corner turnbuckles, Aries Armadaist is bouncing from one foot to the other and back again, warming up and preparing himself for the upcoming match

Heather Thompson- The following Triple Threat match is scheduled for one fall and it is for a spot in the Steel Cage Scramble match for the IWF Uprising Championship at Nowhere to Run!

The audience pops loudly as the camera pans around to show the faces of the excited fans

Johnny- These loyal IWF fans know how important this match could be for one of the three men involved, Matt

Matt- I’d certainly say so! They also know that if Jack Savage wins, they are gonna tear this building down!

Johnny- They are?

Matt- YUP! THE EMPIRE FIRED RICK, AND RICK MUST BE AVENGED!!!!

Johnny- Ok…

The camera pans back around to show Heather Thompson once more

Heather Thompson- Introducing first…Already in the ring…From Windsor, Ontario, Canada…Weighing in at 225 Pounds…Aries Armadaist!

Aries Armadaist comes out of the corner turnbuckles and raises his clenched fists to the sky. The audience gives Aries Armadaist a small reaction but they seem overwhelmingly indifferent

Johnny- This crowd seems like they aren’t really invested in Aries Armadaist

Matt- He hasn’t really done anything extremely impressive since being here…let’s see if he can turn that around and qualify for this huge Steel Cage Scramble match and change the fans’ tunes!

The camera pans back over to Heather Thompson-

Heather Thompson- Introducing next…

Say whoa (whoa)
The more I feel it (whoa)
The more I need it (whoa)
You say whoa
Whoa is me
I'm so whoa

Matt Stone comes out from the back to a chorus of boos. He struts down the ramp towards the ring, wearing his patterned hoodie with a large Maple Leaf on the back. He threatens to hit a member of the crowd who was holding up a Canada sucks sign and just walks on.

Heather Thompson- From Ottawa, Ontario Canada…Weighing in at 220 Pounds…Matt Stone!

Johnny- Matt Stone has certainly made an impact with the fans and with some of the ladies and gents backstage

Matt- Especially with Blyss Lockhart!

Johnny- The two had a bit of a failed fling as it were over the last few weeks and now Matt Stone looks to try and turn his luck around!

Matt- This kid might have a shitty attitude, but I know for damn sure that if he is willing to put in the hard work and long hours, he is going to go far in this business!

The more I feel it (whoa)
The more I need it (whoa)
You say whoa
Whoa is me
I'm so whoa

Matt gets on the apron and gets inside the ring, heading straight to a corner and mounts the middle turnbuckle raising his hands. He shouts out over the loud jeers being rained down on him. He shakes his head to their reaction. You don't deserve to see me! He shouts out getting down and taking off the hoodie. Matt get's ready for his opponent, bouncing off the ropes to loosen up as his music fades away

Heather Thompson- And the final opponent…

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

Heather Thompson- Now residing in the Hollywood Hills of California…Weighing in at 230 Pounds…Representing The Empire…Jack Savage!

Johnny- Listen to these fans!

The sound of every single person screaming their hatred as loud as possible can be heard echoing from all around. Jack Savage smirks, pausing for a moment to bask in their hatred

Matt- The IWF faithful letting Corey Casey’s most loyal dog know EXACTLY what they think of him and The Empire!

Johnny- Love him or hate him, you have to respect the determination of Jack Savage. The kid comes out each and every week and puts on a show and always manages to seemingly get better and better each week!

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear as he drops down from the turnbuckle. The ref looks at all three men and nods before calling for the bell

Steel Cage Scramble Qualifier
Triple Threat Match
Jack Savage
[vs.] Aries Armadaist [vs.] Matt Stone

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Jack Savage quickly storms out of the corner and runs straight at Aries Armadaist. As soon as he gets close enough, Aries Armadaist swings, looking to connect a clothesline. However Jack Savage ducks underneath the clothesline attempt and quickly halts his forward momentum so that he is standing upright behind Aries Armadaist. As soon as Aries Armadaist stands up, Jack Savage lashes backwards, driving the point of his elbow into the back of Aries Armadaist’s skull

Johnny- Nice deceptive move there by Jack Savage

Matt- Aries Armadaist bought that one hook, line and concussion!

Jack Savage leans down and drags Aries Armadaist up to his feet. Jack Savage then tilts Aries Armadaist’s head back, exposing Aries Armadaist’s chest. Jack Savage then lashes out, catching Aries Armadaist full in the chest with a knife edge chop. Jack Savage cocks back and delivers a second knife edge chop to the chest of Aries Armadaist, causing Aries Armadaist’s skin to become red and blotchy. Jack Savage smirks as he leans back and goes to deliver a third knife edge chop…however, before Jack Savage can connect, Aries Armadaist is immediately dropped down to the canvas with a chop block by Matt Stone

Johnny- Matt Stone coming out of nowhere to nearly snap Aries Armadaist’s knee in half!

Matt- It might’ve been accidental…but that doesn’t mean it damn sure isn’t effective!

Matt Stone gets to his feet as Jack Savage watches on, a bemused smirk on his face. Matt Stone leans down and drags Aries Armadaist up to his feet. Matt Stone kicks Aries Armadaist in the gut, doubling Aries Armadaist over. Matt Stone then Irish whips Aries Armadaist to the ring ropes. Aries Armadaist hits the ropes and comes running back towards Matt Stone. As soon as Aries Armadaist hits the ropes, Matt Stone turns and says something to Jack Savage, who nods in agreement. Aries Armadaist hits the ring ropes and comes running back towards Jack Savage and Matt Stone. As soon as Aries Armadaist gets close enough, Matt Stone ducks low while Jack Savage leaps off of his feet, both men come crashing into Aries Armadaist, who gets taken down by a double team High-Lo combination

Johnny- A delicate alliance has been seemingly struck here tonight between Matt Stone and Jack Savage

Matt- I wonder how grand Matt Stone’s reward from Corey Casey would be if Matt Stone helped Jack Savage to walk away victorious here tonight…

Matt Stone flips Aries Armadaist over and sits on Aries Armadaist’s lower back. Matt Stone then grabs Aries Armadaist underneath the chin and locks both of his hands right underneath Aries Armadaist’s chin. Matt Stone then turns and says something to Jack Savage, who then goes running across the ring. Jack Savage hits the ring ropes and comes running back toward Matt Stone and Aries Armadaist. As soon as Jack Savage gets close enough, Jack Savage leaps down and connects a dropkick to the exposed face and throat of Aries Armadaist. Matt Stone then releases one of his hands from underneath Aries Armadaist’s chin and grabs the back of Aries Armadaist’s hair. Matt Stone then bashes Aries Armadaist’s face into the canvas

Johnny- And another move by Jack Savage and Matt Stone

Matt- The alliance continues on…for now…

Jack Savage leans down and drags Aries Armadaist up to his feet. Aries Armadaist lashes out suddenly, shoving Jack Savage backwards. Jack Savage stumbles backwards and crashes into the ref. Jack Savage quickly turns around and begins to apologize to the ref, pretending to brush the ref’s shirt off. Meanwhile, Matt Stone quickly pulls himself up to his knees and delivers a low blow to the groin of Aries Armadaist, causing Aries Armadaist to grab his grapefruits and collapse into a heap on the canvas

Johnny- OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Matt- Matt Stone just broke Aries Armadaist’s balls! Literally!

Jack Savage turns around…just in time to see Matt Stone roll Aries Armadaist over and go for the cover. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

Jack Savage quickly uses his boot to force Matt Stone off of Aries Armadaist. Jack Savage then drops down and hooks Aries Armadaist’s legs as the ref once again counts

-1-

It’s now Matt Stone’s turn to break up the pin fall attempt by grabbing Jack Savage’s ankle and pulling Jack Savage off of Aries Armadaist. Jack Savage gets to his feet and the two men go eye to eye in the center of the ring

Johnny- Well…that alliance lasted longer than most in these sorts of matches

Matt- But, alas, all good things seemingly must come to an end!

Jack Savage is the first to break the physical boundary, lashing out and shoving Matt Stone. Matt Stone stumbles back a pace before stepping forward and shoving Jack Savage back. Jack Savage falls back a step before turning and eyeing Matt Stone wickedly. Jack Savage cocks back, looking to connect a right to the jaw of Matt Stone.. However Matt Stone is already in motion, running directly at Jack Savage. Matt Stone ducks underneath Jack Savage’s attempted right fist and runs to the ropes on the far side of the ring. Matt Stone this the ropes and comes running back towards Jack Savage. As soon as Matt Stone gets close enough, Matt Stone reaches out and grabs Jack Savage underneath both arm pits, pivots, and then throws Jack Savage across the ring with a drop step, belly to belly release suplex that sends Jack Savage toppling through the second and bottom rope and out onto the mats at ringside

Johnny- What a release belly to belly suplex!

Matt- Matt Stone just threw Jack Savage like it was nothing!

Matt Stone turns his attention back to Aries Armadaist, who is slowly starting to get to his feet. Matt Stone walks over to Aries Armadaist and boots Aries Armadaist in the gut, doubling Aries Armadaist over. Matt Stone then steps behind Aries Armadaist and wraps his arm around Aries Armadaist’s throat. Matt Stone then pulls Aries Armadaist down to the canvas, crushing Aries Armadaist’s throat with his bicep

Johnny- Stone Cutter!

Matt- Matt Stone might’ve just snapped Aries Armadaist’s spine in half!

Aries Armadaist snaps up to his feet, woozily wobbling back and forth. Matt Stone immediately leaps to his feet and lashes out, catching Aries Armadaist right under the chin with a massive superkick that snaps Aries Armadaist’s head back and causes Aries Armadaist to crash and burn right into the canvas. Matt Stone pounds his chest hard as the audience begins to feed off of Matt Stone’s excitement

Johnny- GO GO GADGET FOOT!

Matt- Matt Stone is cooking on all cylindars!

Matt Stone drops down and hooks Aries Armadaist’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Jack Savage suddenly comes flying off the top rope, driving his elbow into the exposed kidneys of Matt Stone with a springboard elbow drop. The ref is forced to break up the count as Jack Savage and Matt Stone roll off of Aries Armadaist

Johnny- Jack Savage out of no where breaks up the pin fall attempt!

Matt- Matt Stone was THIS CLOSE to securing a victory!

Johnny- The folks at home can’t see you, Matt

Matt- I know…but they can feel me!

Johnny- Wait…what?!

Jack Savage gets to his feet and begins to stomp down on Matt Stone’s prone body. Jack Savage leans down and drags Matt Stone up to his feet. Jack Savage grabs Matt Stone by the back of the head and connects a knee strike to the face of Matt Stone. Jack Savage cocks back and delivers a second knee strike to the face of Matt Stone. Jack Savage then leaps up into the air and drives both of his knees into the face of Matt Stone, causing Matt Stone’s entire body to shoot upward in shock. Jack Savage then reaches out, grabs Matt Stone, lifts Matt Stone up, and connects a gut wrench powerbomb on Matt Stone

Johnny- Jack Savage is almost methodical with those knee strikes leading right into that big power move

Matt- Clearly Jack Savage has been studying old Corey Casey tapes!

Jack Savage turns and eyes Aries Armadaist, who is trying to roll out of the ring. Jack Savage laughs coldly as he walks over to Aries Armadaist. Jack Savage leans down and places his boot across the throat of Aries Armadaist, Jack Savage then grabs the top rope and drives his boot right into the throat of Aries Armadaist. The ref watches on helplessly for a moment before he begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Jack Savage lifts his boot up before the ref’s count reaches 5. Jack Savage leans down and drags Aries Armadaist up to his feet. Jack Savage then forces Aries Armadaist over into the corner turnbuckle. Jack Savage bashes Aries Armadaist’s skull into the top turnbuckle a few times before he allows Aries Armadaist to slump down into the seated position. Jack Savage takes a few steps backwards, measuring Aries Armadaist. Jack Savage then rushes across the ring with a full head of steam directly at Aries Armadaist. As soon as he gets close enough, Jack Savage lifts his boot up and drives it right into the face of Aries Armadaist, who immediately begins to bleed from his clearly broken nose

Johnny- And just like that Aries Armadaist is busted wide open!

Matt- Jesus Christ, I think Jack Savage might’ve just broken Aries Armadaist’s nose!!!

The ref walks over to check on Aries Armadaist. However, before the ref gets to Aries Armadaist, Jack Savage steps in between Aries Armadaist and the ref. Jack Savage turns and looks at the ref as a cold smile appears on Jack Savage’s face

Jack Savage
I got this one

Jack Savage grabs Aries Armadaist and hauls Aries Armadaist up to his feet. Jack Savage then grabs Aries Armadaist and sits Aries Armadaist up on the top turnbuckle. Jack Savage climbs up to the top turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd, laughing coldly. Jack Savage then reaches down and grabs Aries Armadaist by the nose and motions out to the crowd for silence. Suddenly…

“SNAP!”

The sound of bone snapping back into place followed by the chilling scream of pain by Aries Armadaist is heard echoing throughout the arena as Jack Savage snaps Aries Armadaist’s busted nose back into place. The crowd comes alive once more, chanting loudly

“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”

Johnny- That settles it then…Jack Savage has CLEARLY BEEN WATCHING TOO MANY OF “THE LORD” COREY CASEY’S MATCHES!

Matt- Jack Savage looks like he’s ENJOYING Aries Armadaist’S pain!

Jack Savage’s wicked smile never fades as he hooks Aries Armadaist’s head in the DDT position. The crowd begins to boo again loudly as Jack Savage sets Aries Armadaist up on the top turnbuckle

Johnny- Jack Savage could be looking for the Savage Spike here…

Matt- I’m pretty sure that would legit KILL Aries Armadaist

Suddenly, Matt Stone slides back into the ring and runs over to where Jack Savage has Aries Armadaist locked in the front facelock position. Matt Stone ducks underneath Jack Savage and positions himself so that Jack Savage is sitting on Matt Stone’s shoulders. Matt Stone then uses all of his strength to bring Jack Savage down to the canvas. However, Jack Savage never lets go of Aries Armadaist so Jack Savage ends up hitting the Savage Spike on Aries Armadaist while Matt Stone ends up hitting a powerbomb on Jack Savage from the top rope!

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
* CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
* CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Johnny- HOLY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Matt- Jack Savage THIS THE SAVAGE SPIKE WHILE Matt Stone NEARLY POWERBOMBS Jack Savage THROUGH THE CANVAS FROM THE TOP ROPE! “AWESOME” MIGHT BE THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY!

Matt Stone crawls over to where Jack Savage is lying and drapes his arm over Jack Savage’s fallen form while the ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3…

The ref’s hand is about to fall but, with mere inches to spare. Jack Savage’s shoulder shoots up off the canvas as he manages to kick out!

Johnny- THAT’S IT!

Matt- NO! Jack Savage MANAGES TO KICK OUT SOMEHOW?!

Matt Stone slowly pulls himself up to the seated position, shaking his head, a shocked look etched deeply into his features. Matt Stone once again drops down, attempting to pin Jack Savage once more

-1-

-2-

Once again, Jack Savage manages to kick out. Matt Stone looks up at the ref and claps his hands together three times rapidly

Johnny- Matt Stone motioning that the ref’s count is slow

Matt- No way! Jack Savage just somehow managed to power out in the nick of time!

Matt Stone gets to his feet, shaking his head in frustration. Matt Stone gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Jack Savage up to his feet. Matt Stone then runs Jack Savage to the ring ropes. Matt Stone releases Jack Savage as soon as he gets close enough, sending Jack Savage flying out of the ring. Matt Stone then quickly turns his attention back to where Aries Armadaist is slowly using the ring ropes to pull himself up to a vertical base

Johnny- I got a bad feeling about Aries Armadaist’s safety right now…

Matt- Aries Armadaist is a bloody mess…and I do mean “bloody” quite literally!

Matt Stone sprints across the ring and over to where Aries Armadaist is barely standing with the assistance of the top rope. Matt Stone grabs the back of Aries Armadaist’s head, tucks his knees up to his chest, and drills Aries Armadaist with a Codebreaker

Johnny- C-c-c-c-combo Breaker!!

Matt- Matt Stone might’ve just broken Aries Armadaist’s face, nevermind his combo!!!!

Matt Stone drops down and hooks Aries Armadaist’s leg as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner… Matt Stone!

The ref helps Matt Stone up to his feet as the audience gives Matt Stone a mixed reaction

Johnny- The people don’t know whether to boo Matt Stone for being a general pain in the ass or cheer Matt Stone because of the amazing match he and Jack Savage just put on!

Matt- Either way, I’d love to see these two square off in the ring again…and soon!

The camera pans over from Matt Stone to show Jack Savage, who is eyeing Matt Stone in disgust while holding the back of his head. Jack Savage snarls dangerously as he glares up at Matt Stone, envy and rage and anger all mixing and burning brightly in his gaze as Matt Stone towers above Jack Savage, his arms spread wide in victory. The camera focuses in on Jack Savage and Matt Stone for a moment before cutting to commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain   Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:02 am

Jessica Matthews is in the ring with a Table set up and a Contract.

Jessica Matthews
Ladies and Gentlemen, the contract signing for the Main Event at Nowhere to Run is about to begin. Where we will see The Champion Alexander Remington...*the crowd boos loudly* defend his title against the challenger..Griffin Hawkins! *The crowd pops huge this time.* I'd like to ask both combatants to come down to this ring and sign the contract and make it official. First the World Champion..Alexander Remington!

"The God That Failed" by Metallica hits and Alexander Remington comes down to the ring..minus the title.

Rick - There's the Champ..but he doesn't seem to be sporting the hardware..

Johnny - That's because last week Griffin Hawkins cheap shotted him and stole his title like a thief in the night!

Remington gets in the ring and waits for his music to stop.

Jessica Matthews
And the challenger...Griffin Hawkins!

The crowd goes insane as "Sandpaper" by Fozzy hits the air. Griffin emerges from the curtain with the title around his shoulder.

[b]Johnny - The audacity of him! Why would anyone provoke Alexander Remington by carrying around his title?!

Rick - I think Hawkins has nothing left to lose.

Griffin steps in between the ropes and gets a mic from the table. He looks over at Remington.

Griffin Hawkins
Well if it isn't Mr.Fancy Pants..I must say, your belt looks damn good on me...

Alexander Remington
Cut the shit Hawkins! You got something that belongs to me!

Jessica tries to hold Remington back.

Jessica Matthews
Mr.Remington, please calm down..

Alexander Remington
Like hell I will! You know that belt isn't yours Hawkins, yet in the last week you've been strutting your boney ass around the locker room with my belt as if it was. You've never beaten me for it and you never will. So if you don't give back my goddamn title, there will be no title match at Nowhere to Run, someone from the Empire will take you out and you'll be in no condition to cash in that briefcase!

Jessica Matthews
Mr.Remington..that's enough. Griffin, I'm afraid that the Champion has a point. We can't have a title match unless the belt is returned to its rightful owner. So if you'll please give Remington the title, we can get these contracts signed.

He looks to her and then the crowd. He looks straight at Remington and takes the belt off his shoulder. He holds it out to him and he snatches it. The two sit down and look over the contracts and sign them. Griffin picks a mic off the table.

Griffin Hawkins
You know..Alex, you act like I instigated all this. You act like that I started this war. But it wasn't me, it was you. When you turned your back on me after the last few weeks I tried to help you, I was willing to let it slide because I knew eventually The Empire would kick you to the curb like every person you thought you could trust. But eventually you followed me around on twitter like some kind of psycho ex girlfriend sending malicious tweets to me and jumping all over whatever I said when it didn't have anything to do with you..but like all trolls, I figured you would go away if I ignored you. But you got my attention when you brainwashed Tiffani Michales to join your side. Thats why I did what I did. What, you thought that I was going to let you get away with what you did to me? You thought that I would just forget about it and go away? Nu Uh. You can only push Griffin Hawkins to a point where he starts to push back. And at Nowhere to Run, I'm going to give you the worst beating of your life..and I'm going to take your title.

He just smirks and looks at Hawkins as he has a mic.

Alexander Remington
You know how many have said the same thing you're saying now Hawkins? Parker Wayde, Baron Tomson, Alexander Raven, the list goes on! They all sang the same tune you're singing now Hawkins, what makes you think you're different than any of them? You've got nothing now Hawkins, your best friend has left you in the dust, the only thing you have is that briefcase that you're going to waste on me. After I'm done with you, you'll be done. You'll have nothing left to fight for. When that Cell lowers there will be Nowhere for you to run or hide.

Griffin Hawkins
I don't run..and I don't hide from anybody. There isn't a man or woman on this roster that intimidates me, especially some petty pathetic shell of a man like you. You still don't get it do you?..I'm here to stay whether you like it or not. You're going to have to deal with me, win lose or draw, I'll still be here.

Alexander Remington
If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here! You think these sheep would know who you are if it wasn't for me? You've allowed fame and success to go to your head so much that you forgot who made your ass. I made you and you know goddamn well that I can break you!

Griffin Hawkins
You know Remington..that sounds really familiar. Because in the last ten years I've had people..tons of people..take credit for my success because they didn't think I'd make it this far. You're not the first..and you sure as fuck won't be the last to do that. You go on and on about how you "made" me. But in the ten years of my career, everything I have done, it's because of me, not you! You like to hold onto the past and talk about the one person who tried to sabotage your career..and you know who I'm talking about. If you actually pulled your head out of Corey Casey's ass, you'd see what a hypocrite you've become. Because all you're doing now is using Tiffani just so you can try and hurt me. Hell, you've become what you hate...you've become Jace Parker Davidson!

Hearing that name drives Remington into a rage as he flips over the table. Hawkins immediately gets up and the two are having an intense staredown. The crowd chants "Let Them Fight" over and over. Luckily Jessica Matthews keeps the two apart.

Jessica Matthews
Gentlemen, this is a contract signing..I'd like some decorum please.

Alexander Remington
Alright, but if Hawkins is a man, he'll put this Championship around my waist where it belongs!

Hawkins glares at Remington as he turns his back to him. He holds his arms out, waiting for him to put the belt around his waist. Griffin looks down at it, and then to the crowd. He suddenly smiles and hits Remington right in the back of the head! The crowd loses it!

Rick - Hawkins just blasted Remington with the title!

Johnny - What a cheap shot! Hawkins has no idea who he's messing with!

Rick - Oh there is going to be hell to pay for someone a Nowhere to Run!

Hawkins drops the belt by Remington's corpse as "Sandpaper" kicks in. He makes his way to the back as the camera focuses on Remington who slowly raises his head up, glaring at Hawkins from up the ramp. Heather Thompson slowly gets into the ring.

Heather Thompson – This contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…in the ring at this time...

Heather Thompson - Representing The Empire, From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 265 pounds…. He is the IWF World Heavyweight Champion, ALEXANDER REMMMIINNNGGTTOOOONNNN!

Johnny - He just got laid out by Griffin! How is this fair?

Matt - All's fair in love and war, John!

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking most of the time, depending on his opponent. He rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props his self up on the corner turnbuckle awaiting his opponent.

Heather Thompson – Introducing the opponent, from Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada,,, weighing in at 238 pounds… He is the most entertaining superstar in IWF, ETHAN CCCAGGGGEEEEE!

Johnny – Here comes your favorite wrestling going one on one with a man who’s been a very dominant champion in Alexander Remingon!

Matt – Ethan is going to beat Remington, hands down no questions asked.

Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain 8BR6wCbdmgC7EAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
Alexander Remington [vs.] Ethan Cage

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ethan Cage and Alexander Remington lock up in a grapple as Remington showcases his strength by being a bully, shoving Ethan back harshly. Remington grabs Ethan, picking him up as he hits him with a hard knee to the gut with aggressiveness. He then irish whips Ethan as he catches him. Remington then slams Ethan down for a devastating belly to back suplex. Remington smirks as the crowd boos loudly at the disrespect that he’s showing to Ethan. Remington picks Ethan up by the head as he forces him back down to the ground, kicking him dead in the face.

Johnny – What force by Remington! In the early goings, Remington is already showing signs of domination!

Matt – Come on Matt, you can do this!

Remington picks Ethan by the head again as he puts him in a vertical suplex position but Ethan finds himself blocking it. Ethan then hits a vertical suplex of his own, instantly floating over and standing. Remington gets up as Ethan hits a dropkick. Remington gets up again as Ethan hits another dropkick. As Remington gets up once more, Ethan runs to the ropes, heading towards Remington but Remington reverses it and hits a side slam.

Johnny – What a reversal by the IWF Champion!

Matt – Come on Ethan…

Johnny – Here’s the champ with a pin!

-1-

-2-

Ethan kicks out as Remington pulls Ethan head up as he hits him with an elbow to the face. He then hits a devastating power slam. He drags Ethan to the ropes as he drags him the last rope. Remington chokes Ethan out with force.

’1’

‘2’

‘3’

‘4’

Remington breaks off the choke before 5. He picks up Ethan who jumps up and hits him with an enzugiri kick. Ethan then runs to the ropes and hits a hurricanrana with speed and agility. Ethan gets on the top turnbuckle as Remington gets up to his feet while Ethan hits a devastating crossbody, floating on top of him with ease. The fans cheer on as they feel the energy surging through Ethan

“ETHAN CAGE!”
“ETHAN CAGE!”
“ETHAN CAGE!”
“ETHAN CAGE!
“ETHAN CAGE!”

Matt – This people are going wild over Ethan Cage!

Johnny – It’s an electric atmosphere in this arena right now!

Remington gets up as Ethan hits a spinning heel kick as he decks him straight in the face. Ethan then grabs one of Remington’s legs and he hits a DDT to the leg, smiling. He then springboards off the ropes, hitting a moonsault, hooking the legs

-1-

-2-

Matt – Kick out by Alexander Remington!

Johnny – Now that’s a fighting champion right there!

Ethan picks up Remington as he irish whips him but Remington reverses it and irish whips Ethan to the outside harshly as Ethan has a crash landing to the padded floors. Remington goes to the outside as he picks up Ethan. He rams Ethan’s back into the apron as hard as he could. Ethan kicks him away as he climbs up to the ropes and he hits a clothesline from there. Ethan slides back inside of the ring as he rebounds off the ropes as he hits a shooting star press from the outside, clashing on Remington and taking him out, causing the ref to start counting.

Matt – What a dive by Ethan Cage! That’s entertainment right there!

Johnny – I’ll give him credit that was one hell of a move!

’1’

‘2’

‘3’

‘4’

Ethan picks up Remington as he slides him back to the inside. Ethan goes back to the inside Ethan goes on top of the turnbuckle as he attempts the 450 but Remington rolls out of the way, causing Ethan to crash and burn immediately. Remington gets up, picking Ethan up in the long run. He hits a vertical suplex, smirking along the way. He then get Ethan up and he kicks him in the gut, placing him in a powerbomb position. He then he thought about it…. He decides not to put Ethan in a powerbomb but instead he places Ethan Cage in a devastating Armbar with great deal of pain

Johnny – Nice submission applied there by Alexander Remington!

Matt – Ethan needs to get out, come on man!

Referee
Do you want to give up?

Ethan Cage
Hell no!

Ethan feels the electricity of the crowd as they try to will him on. Ethan gets up as he flips Remington off of him. Ethan then hits a springboard super man punch. Ethan puts Remington in a suplex position after picking him up and he hits the brainbuster with force. He then gets Remington up, turning around as he hits a Pele Kick!

Johnny – Hit the lights!

Matt – Yes! Ethan’s going to win!

Johnny – Here he is with the pin!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Your winner, Ethan Cagggeeeee!

Johnny - Jesus, what the fuck.

Matt - Second time in two weeks! Alexander Remington has been put down HARD!

Johnny - I think the Remington Reign is going to come to a screeching halt very soon!

Ethan smirks, and begins heading up the ramp. The show goes to commercial.

-------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain Jerichodisapprovingly-1
Corey Casey is not amused.
-------------------------------------------

The show returns to Corey Casey standing in the ring, microphone in hand.

Corey Casey
We have a bit of a problem, it seems...

The crowd boos loudly.

Corey Casey
What Axle Vengeance did here tonight was unacceptable. He has gone behind the back of the Empire. He's gone behind the back of IWF...and he's gone behind the back of me. Tonight, he thought he would walk out here and promote other companies...promote matches outside of IWF. He came out here to hype HIMSELF, with no regard to the rules and sanctity of the IWF ring. For that...he has been fined.

Johnny - Corey Casey feeling mighty strongly about this.

Matt - Corey Casey is the Tard Lord. Doesn't he remember hyping IWF vs WEW this time last year?

Corey Casey
I built this company from the ground up. I MADE IWF. And in return, I only ask that you respect this company...that you respect this sport...and that you respect me. The bottom line comes down to this. In the end, you’re either with me, or you’re against me!

The crowd boos at Corey Casey. His face has no emotion whatsoever.

Corey Casey
That’s why—

Lightning strikes the stage and cuts Corey Casey off. The lights go out in the arena.

Johnny - WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Matt - OH MY GOD!

Come on inside. We've been waiting some time.
You know we try to be kind. Just don't step out of line
or you will pay the price.
Don't waste our time or it's the firing line.

You're being followed and your only escape
is our most generous assistance but it doesn't come cheap.
You gotta pay the price.
You won't break out this time. You are our great design.

This pain that you've hidden away, audit.
This hurt makes the pain go away we promise.
This memory, now in the hands of me.

We're gonna to set you free.

Johnny - THAT’S CRIMSON SKULL!

Matt - The enigmatic Crimson Skull making his first appearance on IWF television in months!

Johnny - This capacity crowd is on their feet! They’re going insane for this legend!

Corey Casey stands in the ring with his jaw dropped.

After these lyrics play we see the silhouette of Crimson Skull in the smoke coming up on the entrance stage. He slowly walks out onto the stage from behind all the smoke and the lightning flashes throughout the entire arena.
He starts walking slowly down the ramp.

Your peace is borrowed and now we want it back.
You know you better not fuck us or we'll fuck you right back.
You gotta pay the price and you must decide
if it is worth keeping pain denied.

This hurt makes the pain go away we promise.
This memory, now in the hands of me

and you will set me free.

Come on inside...

Crimson Skull has now made it to ring steps. Slowly and one at a time he walks up the steps.

Your life is hollow, judging from your results.
Just see this as an investment in what you can become.
Now aren't we nice? We give you peace of mind
by leaving your fears behind.

He enters the ring by going over the top rope.

You're being swallowed by our devious lies
that we compose to ensnare you and keep your prices high.
You know you paid the price. Don't think twice
of leaving your friends behind.

Skull stands across the ring from Corey Casey. The two stare each other down for a long moment before Skull steps up and stands just mere inches from Corey Casey. Skull pulls out a microphone, but Corey Casey speaks first.

Corey Casey
Just who the hell do you think you are to interrupt me? Did you forget who I am? I am the –

Skull takes the microphone from Corey Casey’s hand. The crowd erupts in cheers. Corey Casey’s face is of pure shock. He soon looks furious as Skull begins to speak.

Crimson Skull
I believe the world has heard enough from you as of late.

The crowd erupts in cheers again. Corey Casey removes his blazer and looses his tie.

Crimson Skull
For months, I have been sitting by and watching as things came to pass. I’ve watched as you have had complete control over the company. I also watched as you almost ran it into the ground. Then I took great pleasure in watching as you were relieved of your duties.

Johnny - Corey Casey looks like he is about to explode.

Crimson Skull
But even when it slaps you in the face, you can’t even realize a reality check when it is right in front of you. After the board took away from you the power as General Manager, you still continue to try and run this company the way that fits you best. I think that you’ve lost your grip on this company. You’re beginning to run this company in which the only person that benefits from it is you. Not the fans, not the members of the roster….only, you.

And now, you’re making statements to the entire roster that they have the choice of joining you, or you’re essentially forcing them to join with the Matthews family. All you are doing is forcing this company to divide straight down the middle and support two different causes.

A few months ago whenever you and Matthews had your rival promotions, I intervened with the intentions of stopping it from happening. I tried to show you both the error of your ways. Apparently this was inevitable. But things like that happen whenever you have a boss that doesn’t have it all together. You’re losing your grip on this company, Casey.

The only reason Chuck Matthews is doing what he is, is to try and salvage this company that you’re trying to kill all on your own.

As if you haven’t learned your lesson, you will slowly kill this company. You’re slowly becoming the man that you swore you’d never become. And you know exactly who I am talking about.

Matt - Oh, no.

Corey Casey rips his tie off. His face has turned purple from all the blood rushing to his face. He steps up chest to chest with Crimson Skull.

Corey Casey
I'M turning into him? I BUILT THIS COMPANY. I am the one who brought us into the promised land, and I was the one who saved us from....THEM.

Skull says nothing, just staring at Corey.

Corey Casey
I know what this is about, though....I know you've signed contracts for other companies. I also know that IWF law says that you are not allowed to sign with any company that is not affiliated with either IWF, or its main sponsor, Matthews Enterprises. You, much like Axle, have gone around IWF, tried to sneak through our rules...and you have broken your contract.

Corey smiles.

Corey Casey
Now, Axle can get away with a fine, because he's a champion, and I can't simply get rid of him. You, unfortunately, are not so irreplacable. Crimson Skull.....you're fired.

Johnny - COME ON!

Matt - What an asshole.

Security heads down the ramp as Skull stares at Corey, unsure of what to say. He walks quietly, not putting up a fight as the guards lead him to the back.

Matt - Crimson Skull.....fired?

Johnny - This is....surprising.

Matt - And unwanted.

Johnny - DON'T LEAVE SKULL.

Crimson Skull looks back over his shoulder at the fans as the show cuts to another commercial.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain   Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:12 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain JENSEN_ACKLES_WANTED
Wanted: Baron Tomson.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Camera returns back to Johnny and Matt on commentary.

Johnny - Back for another joilt of exicting IWF action.

Matt - Three men competing for a spot in the steel cage scramble match at Nowhere to Run.

Johnny - Let's take it to Heather for the announments.

Camera pans to Heather.

Heather Thompson - Following triple treat match is set for one fall.

Lights go low as Surfacing begins to play throughout the arena. Spotlights begin to circle throughout the arena.

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

The lights all point to the entrance as Damien walks out onto the ramp. He stops at the top of ramp looks out at the crowd, pounds both hands simultaneously on his chest twice then raises both into the air.

He makes his way to the ring, eyes focused on the mat. He slides under the ropes and make his way to the corner, waiting on his opponent to arrive.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Williamsport, PA weighing 275 pounds Damien Drake!

Johnny - Damien the muscle of the Empire.

Matt - And a personal enforcer of Hollywood's Fucking Finest.

Johnny - He's got quite the opportunity right here, but he's got two other men to worry about.

Matt - Well the Empire has been struggling to remain dominate dispite interference from Chuck and Jessica. Every match the Empire is involed here tonight is very important.

The Lights slowly dim as the first riffs of “Enemies” By Shine down starts to play. Red strobe lights flash across the entrance ramp as the silhouette of a man stands right arm raised high in the air guitar held in his left hand then the lyrics start.

Listen up
There's not a moment to spare
It's quite a drop from the top
So how you feeling down there

It's a cold, cruel, harsh, reality
Caught, stuck, here with your enemies

The lights start coming up as a spotlight shines on Jaxx Ryder, He stands on the stage playing his guitar as the first lyrics blare through the speakers. Then he spins his guitar around to his back, and heads down the entrance ramp playing to the crowd shaking hands the fans and along the way he gives his guitar to one of the fans before climbing into the ring.

Who do you think you are?
Tearing us all apart
Where did you think you could go?
'Cause everyone already knows
It's 20 to 1
Yeah, so you better run

Jaxx goes to the furthest turnbuckle and climbs to the second rope holding onto the top he leans out yelling to the crowd and sticking his tongue out. He goes to the opposite turnbuckle and does the same, before removing his jacket and glasses and preparing for his opponent.

Heather Thompson - And from New Orleans, LA weighing 230 pounds, Jaxx Ryder.

Johnny - Jax Ryder must still be feeling the effects of that beatdown he received from Griffen Hawkins last week.

Matt - That guy was like a man possessed, I hope Jaxx has fully recovered from the ordeal cus he'll need to be in top shape if he is to have any chance in winning this.

The titantron glows a crimson red when "Star in the City" by Kevin Rudolf plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

Everyday I'm a star in the city, walk these streets like a wanted man.
All the time got my shine looking pretty
Motherfuckers all know who I am
Every day feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs, see the lights, they're so pretty
You're the one now turn me on.

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

(Hey) give it all up for me
City boy life.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

Every day I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my - gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine, wasting time, you are pretty
Politicians, movie stars.

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

City boy life.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

Heather Thompson - And from Trenton New Jersey weighing at 257 pounds, Baron "Blaze" Tomson!

Matt - Baron the self proclam Empire's public enemy number one and last week he would boldy make that statement true when he sucker punched the Heavyweight champion.

Johnny - Well you got the strong man of the Empire Drake in that ring right now, Corey would love nothing more than to see him break this kid in two.

Baron smiles in his corner while Jaxx looks on both sides and Drake just snorts, ref checks on all three men before calling for the bell.

Steel Cage Scramble Qualifier
Triple Threat Match

Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Baron Thompson [vs.] Damien Drake

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Baron pulls himself out of his corner and Jaxx moves in to face him but Baron halts him by holding his palm out in a "stop" motion and with his other hand points to Drake and turns his hand over with a "bring it" motion. Drake accepts the challange made and moves in while Jaxx just sorta steps aside and lets these two go at it.

Matt - Baron's got some brass balls, challeging Drake like that.

Johnny - I think he might be biting off more than he can chew I mea-

Drake shouts "bring it!" and Baron just decks him with a swift punch that catches him on the jaw. Drake retailates with some heavy strikes that Baron dodges with very little effort. Baron drives the big man back with a few more shots to the face followed with some body shots until Drake gets pushed to a corner.

Johnny - Come on Drake fight back!

Matt - Baron is doing suprisingly well against the big man, effectly driving him back into a corner.

Baron then bobs and weaves landing heavy punches while ducking and swaying from Drake's counter attacks. Baron then smashes his elbow into the face causing Drake to slightly stumble out of his corner only for Baron to knock him back with a huge Burst Shot that causes Drake to slump down in the corner and roll out of the ring via bottem rope.

Matt - And just like that Drake got ejected from the ring.

Johnny - It's only temporaly though, Drake's just catching his second wind right now, waiting for the right moment to strike.

While Drake takes a moment to regain his bearings, Baron turns to Jaxx and they dance around the center of the ring. Baron takes a swing which Jaxx ducks under and responses back with some swift kicks to the hamstring. Baron responds back with a hard knee to the gut followed with a closed fist on the forehead causing Jaxx to stagger while his back is turned. Baron runs in for a bulldog attempt but Jaxx ducks under and Baron rebounds off the ropes, he runs right into a drop kick to the chest that forces him back to the ropes but Baron however uses the added momentum to come back with a massive drop kick of his own that knock Jaxx down just as he got back up.

Matt - Nice counter there from Baron.

Johnny - This guy is a tough person, I'll give him that.

Baron then covers Jaxx.

-1-

-2-

Jaxx kicks out.

Matt - You have to wonder how Jaxx's injuries will effect him in this match, I mean he isn't at hundred precent after what occured last week.

Johnny - I think Baron might have taken that into account and knowing him he's going to exploit that fact every chance he gets.

Jaxx gets back up and Baron hits him with a side kick to the head causing him to stagger towards the ropes. Baron then whips him but Jaxx reverses the momentum and pulls Baron into a drop toe hold making him fall on his face. While is recovering Jaxx takes a short run and hits a dropkick to the side of the skull. Jaxx then makes a quick cover.

-1-

Baron powers out and Jaxx rolls to his feet, he ducks under a shot and springs off the 2nd rope. He leaps in for diving cross body that takes Baron down. Drake runs in and grabs Jaxx from behind but before he could do anything Jaxx stomps hard on his foot causing him to let go then Jaxx ducks in time for Baron to nail Drake with another Burst Shot causing Drake to stagger against the ropes. Baron then gets on all fours and Jaxx uses him as a launch pad as he flys in and knocks Drake out of the ring with a missle drop kick. Baron then sneaks up from behind and rolls Jaxx up with a schoolboy and holds on the pants for extra leverage.

-1-

-2-

Jaxx kicks out and he blocks a punch then hits one of his as he tries to drive Baron back to the ropes. He then whips Baron who reveres it and rebounds back as he takes Baron down with a head siccors then leaps up and catches Baron with a spinning heel kick to the mush. Jaxx then makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Baron kicks out.

Matt - Both guys are putting on one heck of a match right now.

Johnny - But look at Drake, he's recovering from the outside and might have anothering chance at winning this.

Matt - If you ask me I think he should just stay out and let these two wear each other down. Drake might be bigger than both of them, but they will work together to make sure he dosen't become a factor in the match.

Jaxx pulls Baron to his feet but he breaks the grip and throws a few heavy shots that drive Jaxx back. Jaxx ducks a shot and leaps for a massive head kick that stuns Baron. Jaxx then goes low with the drop kick forcing Baron on one knee as he runs as fast as he can to the ropes and rebounds back with a shining wizard that knocks Baron to the mat. Jaxx then covers.

-1-

-2-

Baron kicks out.

Matt - Baron is still in this.

Johnny - Jaxx needs to step up his game, Baron isn't going down with just simple moves alone.

Jaxx then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and leaps for a frog splash but Baron comes alive and catches Jaxx only to fling him over with a exploder suplex. Both men are exhasted as the ref counts them out.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Baron starts pulling himself up using the ropes while Jaxx crawls to a nearby corner and pulls himself up.

-5-

-6-

Baron is to his feet and throws a kick as Jaxx charges in but Jaxx rolls underneath it, Jaxx then leaps on the 2nd rope then springs off the top rope and back flips over Baron who ducks and runs towards ropes. Baron charges right into a massive roundhouse kick that staggers him to the ropes where Drake on the top rope allowing Baron's body to spill right into the ground below.

Johnny - Told ya Matt, Drake has got his second wind and Baron has been taken out of the match for the time being.

Matt - He better make the most of it though, won't be long before Baron makes him pay for that.

Drake gets a head full of steam and charges in looking for a clothesline but Jaxx cuts him from the kneecaps with a low drop kick making him faceplant on the mat. Jaxx however feels a sense of head rush and kneals to the side shaking it off while Drake crawls near the ropes where Baron was. Drakes leans near the apron to catch a breather, not even bothering to see Baron who just pulled a chair from out of the ring apron and with a mighty swing, bashes Drake right in the face with it! Baron throws the chair away and holds his head while leaning next to the apron, having suffered a headache from landing on the floor when Drake pulled the ropes that caused his fall. Drake is layed out on the mat, having been knocked out from the chair shot to the head.

Matt - Baron just blasted Drake with that chair! No doubt that was payback for earlyier.

Johnny - This is not looking good for the big man.

Jaxx recovers and sees Drake's prone body laid out on the mat. He drags him near the center and climbs the turnbuckle then drops down with the Top of the Charts onto Drake. Jaxx hooks the leg as he covers.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Jaxx Ryder!

Matt - Not sure if Baron intended that or not but he just took out the Empire's strong man with Jaxx picking up the win.

Johnny - Well if Corey wasen't already angry with the guy before, I'm sure he's down right pissed now.

Matt - Regardless Jaxx earns a spot in the steel cage scrambler match at Nowhere to Run.

Jaxx is helped to his feet by the ref as he raises his arm in victory. Baron who is still outside shakes his head and grabs his jacket as he walks away with a smug look on his face. Jaxx celebrates a bit more before we cut to the back.

Griffin Hawkins is backstage getting himself a bottle of water. Before he could leave however, Tiffani Michaels walks right up to him. She has her hands on her hips as she glares at him.

Tiffani Michaels
Who the hell do you think you are?

Griffin Hawkins
Nice of you to finally find me, I was starting to feel a little ignored..

Tiffani Michaels
Shut up and wipe that smug look off your face before I knock it off! What the hell was that out there?

Griffin Hawkins
Well you..wanted for me to give back his belt..so I did.

Tiffani Michaels
What the fuck has gotten into you? You hit him from behind with that title, that's low even for you.

Griffin Hawkins
Well at least he got it back..I mean..no harm done, right?

Tiffani Michaels
Look..I don't know what kind of game you're trying to play here, but if you think you're going to get away with this, you're wrong. When Alex gets his hands on you this Sunday he's going to make you sorry you ever decided to go up against him.

Griffin Hawkins
Is that so?

Tiffani Michaels
Yes it is.

Griffin Hawkins
Well maybe if there's some time left, we can play some Connect Four..

Tiffani Michaels
You think this a joke? You think this is funny? Everything is a Goddamn joke to you, isn't it Griff? That's why I ditched your ass in the first place because you don't take one thing in your life seriously.

He drops his water and looks at her with a straight serious face.

Griffin Hawkins
If there is one thing I'm taking seriously, it's you. Because with the road you're on..you're going to get hurt by Remington.

Tiffani Michaels
Alex loves me.

Griffin Hawkins
Bull..shit. He doesn't love anyone but himself and the title. And you're dense if you think that everything he is telling you is the truth.

Tiffani Michaels
Why don't you get off it already? All you did was hold me back while we were together. He respects me and appreciates me while all you ever did was take all the glory and fame for yourself.

Griffin Hawkins
You know, I know people on crack who make more sense than you right now. I had your back since the beginning...long before we got here, and you just turn your back on all that. You don't realize everything Remington says to you is the same thing he has said to every girl he's been with, the man is a user.

Tiffani Michaels
You're one to talk about someones reputation! What about you? Your track record with women isn't so good either. So don't act all high and mighty when you're no better.

Griffin Hawkins
I at least have the guts to admit that I made mistakes and not once have I ever made excuses about them. Remington likes to pretend he's so innocent when he's not, and you're falling for his bullshit. Are all your brains suddenly in your ass now? After all the crap he said about you and your family you're suddenly into him now? You don't see what he's doing here do you? He doesn't give a damn about you.

Tiffani Michaels
Shut up! You don't know anything about him.

Griffin Hawkins
I've known him for ten years..and I know him well enough to know when he's playing games. Don't you see? He doesn't love you...all you are is a toy to him, you're nothing more than a pawn in this holy war he's waging against me. For argument's sake lets say he does take me out, Is he still going to be with you? Is he going to shout his love from the rooftops? No, he's just going to throw you away like yesterday's garbage.

Tiffani Michaels
I said shut the hell up! What the hell is with you?! Why can't you and everyone else just be happy for me?!

Griffin Hawkins
I can't be happy when I already know whats going to happen next.

Tiffani is angry enough as it is listening to Griffin, but the last part really set her off as she slaps him across the face....hard. Hawkins holds his cheek as he looks down at Tiffani who's very worked up.

Griffin Hawkins
Heh Heh..You know what? Fine..just buy into this whole Remington..Empire propaganda. But when you're all used up and tossed aside..maybe for the first time in your life..I won't be there to pick you up.

With that he turns and walks away from her. She just glares after him as we go to a break.

Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain   Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:21 am

The show returns to Heather in the ring.

Heather Thompson – This match is a tag team, falls count anywhere match and it’s scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

Tim Patrick and Sean Libby both come out raising their arms in the air as “I Dare You” By ShineDown begins to play. The fans are cheering for the both of them as they raise their arms up. They slap hands with several fans as they slide into the ring.

In a combined weight of 440 pounds, representing The Order…. Sean Libby and Tim Patrick, NEART LE CHELLEEEEEE!

Matt – Ya know they’ve been a formidable tag team as of late.

Johnny – I’ll admit, I’ve been impressed by them. But wait until they in the ring with their opponents for tonight.

Heather Thompson – And their opponents…

The lights dim as "Prepare Yourself" by the Immortals begins to play. The stage light reveal a swirl of greens and blues, as Johnny Cage and Becky Valiant come out from behind the curtain. Cage walks down, wearing his sunglasses and a serious demeanor. Becky walks down grinning and getting the crowd pumped up.

Heather Thompson – From Hollywood, California… weighing in at 235 pounds, JOHNNY CAGGGEEEEE!

When they reach the ring, Cage jogs up the ring steps and walks halfway down the apron. He finally grins at the audience and a smirk crosses his face as he hops into the ring between the second and top rope. Johnny then holds the second and bottom rope for Becky, as she then enters the ring.

Johnny Cage goes over to the ropes and pulls down on the top rope, stretching out. Becky continues to amp out the crowd, showcasing Johnny Cage.

Heather Thompson – And his tag team partner…

“Well, life on the farm is kinda laid back
Ain't much an old country boy like me can't hack
It's early to rise, early in the sack
Thank God, I'm A Country Boy!

Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm
A raisin' me a family and workin' on a farm
My days are all filled with an easy country charm
Thank God I'm a Country Boy!

Well, I got me a fine wife, I got me old fiddle
When the sun's comin' up I got cakes on the griddle
Life ain't nothin' but a funny, funny riddle,
Thank God I’m a Country Boy!

YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!”

The fans burst into cheers as ‘Big’ Farmer Dick bursts through the entrance curtain, struttin’ to his own music. In his hands he holds his prize winning cock Tessy as he walks to the ring. He tucks his cock under his arm as he claps hands with the fans with his free one. He walks the entirety of the ring, clapping hands and shaking hands with fans before handing his cock Tessy to a stage hand to hold. He stomps up the stairs, stepping over the top rope, marching around the ring before settling into the corner to await the match.

Heather Thompson – From The Happy Dick farm, weighing in at 312 pounds, The Friendly Farmer, FARMER DIIICCKKKK!

Neart le Chelle [vs] Johnny Cage & Farmer Dick

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Farmer Dick and Tim Patrick lock up rapidly as Farmer pushes Tim back. Farmer Dick hits a huge club to the back of Tim Patrick Farmer Dick then irish whips Tim outside of the ring just like that with brute force and strength. Farmer Dick goes out and follows him to the outside of the ring. Farmer grabs a steel chair from under the ring as he smacks Tim Patrick in the head with it. Blood quickly began to trickle on his forehead because of the force behind it. He rolls Patrick back in the ring as he smiles widely.

Matt – Damn! What a shot by Farmer Dick and the match has just begun!

Johnny – This is crazy!

Sean Libby grabs Johnny Cage, kicking him hard in the gut. He irish whips Cage to the ropes quickly as he quickly clotheslines him. Sean Libby then picks up Cage and hits a vertical suplex with mighty impact. Sean Libby just kicks Cage quickly in the jaw swiftly. Tim Patrick applies his finisher the Detonator and quickly covers.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Your winners, NEART LE CHELLEEEEEEE!

Johnny – Damn, already?

Matt – Well, that was entertaining. I could’ve pissed by now. Now I have to wait, causer Ima have to piss like a race horse.

Johnny – Matt… Too much information bro.

Ace Static and Axle Vengeance slide into the ring. Both men begin trading punches with Tim and Sean.

Matt - Come on, they just had a match!

Johnny - Barely.

Axle wraps his fist around a set of brass knuckles and bashes Tim repeatedly in the open wound from Dick's chair shot. Tim's cut opens deeper, forming a nasty gash, and causing blood to stream down his face.

Matt - This is absolutely sick!

Sean throws Ace out of the ring, then charges for the save, dropkicking Axle through the ropes. Ace and Axle slowly retreat back up the ring. Sean and Tim slide out, pursuing them, chasing them to the back. in the ring, Dick struggles to get to his feet. From the opposite side of the crowd barricade, a fan leaps the fence and slides into the ring.

Matt - NOW what?

The man rips off his hat.

Johnny - That's....John Tolly?

Tolly grabs a camera from a ringside cameraman. Dick slowly gets up, and Tolly smashes him over the face with the camera. He leaps on top of Dick, raining punches down.

Matt - JOHN TOLLY RETURNS!

Tolly stands, staring down at the wrecked Dick as the show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain   Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:37 am

Once again, the show returns to Heather standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson – This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters. A light comes back on at the entrance ramp as we see a shadow of a young man in a white background raising the devil horns in the air as the crowd goes wild, knowing who it is. We then hear the words.

A cat-scratch, a whiplash, a witch hunt in black, Sandpaper

"BOOOOOOOM!" the pyros go off as "Sandpaper" by Fozzy blasts in. The lights come back on as the young man is revealed as Griffin Hawkins. He then begins headbanging as he's on the ramp to the music before coming down the ramp and slapping hands with the fans, a few female fans keep reaching out trying to touch him as they are cheering him on. He looks on towards the ring and goes up the stairs.

From Windsor, Ontario, Canada… weighing in at 226 pounds, he is The Rock Soldier and the number contender for the IWF World Heavyweight championship, GRIFFIN HAWWWKKKINNNNSSSSS!

He is on the ramp as he gives a sly wink to the screaming females before getting in the ring. He goes to the turnbuckle and raises the devil horns in the air, the fans are absolutely electrified as they are cheering him on. He gets down and takes off his leather rocker jacket. As he goes to the outside of the ring, a young fan is seen enjoying the show. He smiles, taking off his silver aviator sunglasses and places them on the lucky young fan who seems to be happy for the kind gesture. He gets in the ring and relaxes on the ring turnbuckle (ala HBK) awaiting his opponent.

Johnny – There goes a man with a death wish! He’s not going to stand a chance against a great champion like Alexander Remington!

Matt – Then why did Remington just lose to Ethan Cage!

Johnny – Remington had something in his eye!

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

The lights shut off as Two Faced by Dead By April begins to play. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Don't try to run, we're alone in this war
Our thoughts will be futile, progessing bit by bit
as I'm fighting to kill it

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

Heather Thompson – From Milwaukee, Wisconsin…

Replace all my frustration
With you, inspiration was reclaimed

Fighting this addiction, I'm bleeding

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

[color:7fd7=Heather Thompson – Weighing in at 250 pounds, he is The Slayer, RYAN APOLLOOOOSSSSS!

Evil is on my left, good is on my right
(It's like I'm two faced, It's like I'm two faced)
Telling me to hate, telling me to smile
(It's like I'm two faced, It's like I'm two faced)

Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades.

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Alexander Remington appears up on the ramp, with his title on his shoulder obviously showing some interest in this particular match. He smirks as Griffin turns and spots him right there. Ryan grabs Griffin, throwing him over to the turnbuckle as he sends knee after knee to Griffin’s gut with impact. He grabs Griffin as he hits Wack a Mole with devastating impact. Ryan gets Griffin up off his feet as he then hits Whiplash, with excessive force at the moment.

Matt – Oh look, Griffin got distracted right there!

Johnny – Apollos seem to be taking advantage, look at him go!

Ryan picks up Griffin as he slaps him across the face. He then lifts him up and hits a devastating powerbomb with a smirk to go along. Ryan has absolutely no remorse, lifting him up once again. He then hits Griffin with a double underhook DDT

Matt – What brute strength from Ryan Apollos!

Johnny – Looks like Griffin is going downhill fast! There has been o offensive of Griffin yet!

Matt – Here comes the pin!

-1-

-2-

Griffin kicks out as Remington’s face is shown while he’s still standing on the ramp. He doesn’t look pleased as Ryan looks along the way, taking his eye on Remington. Griffin is on his feet as Ryan turns around. Griffin then hits him with a dropkick, laying Ryan out for the time being. Ryan gets up as Griffin then quickly hits a hurricanrana with speed and agility. Griffin springboards off the ropes as Ryan gets up and he hits the Saigon kick.

Matt – What a series of moves by Griffin! It looks like he’s getting back into this thing!

Johnny – Look at the face of the champ! He does not look like he’s impressed!

Griffin picks up Ryan while looking at Remington. He then hit a STO Backbreaker, followed by a side Russian legsweep as he smiles a bit. Griffin takes it up to the top rope as he hits a diving elbow that’s a tribute to the Macho Man Randy Savage. Griffin quickly goes in for the cover, hooking the leg.

Johnny – Here we go!

-1-

-2-

Ryan kicks out as Griffin pulls him up to his feet, sending Ryan to the outside. Griffin runs ot the ropes as he then hits a corkscrew plancha to the outside, landing on top of Ryan. Griffin picks Ryan up as he rams him against the barricade. He sends knee after knee towards Ryan’s gut. He then irish whips Ryan hard back to the inside. He then looks at Remington, almost staring a hole through him. Griffin slides back to the inside as he smirks carefully.

Matt –Look at this man go!

Griffin waits for Ryan to get up and he does. Ryan turns around and he hits a massive superkick straight to the face of Ryan.

Johnny – Shot in the dark! He hit the Shot in the dark!

Matt – Pin him! Pin him!

Griffin makes the cover, hooking the legs.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, GRIFFIN HAWWWKKKKINNNNNSSSS!

Rick - Quick work for Griffin Hawkins.

Matt - He doesn't work by the hour...

Griffin grabs his clothes from the ringside worker, and slowly heads up the ramp. The show cuts to the back.

Chuck and Jessica are walking down the hall. They stop suddenly.

Jessica Matthews
Can....can I help you?

The camera pans to show Eric Steel, leaning against the wall.

Eric Steel
I just had one question for you, Ms. Matthews.

He straightens up, watching her.

Eric Steel
You know I'm the Empire...yet you gave me a chance at the Uprising title. Why?

Jessica smiles.
Everybody deserves a chance. Clearly, you weren't getting one with the Empire...so I did it for you.

Eric stares at her a moment, but sowly nods.

Eric Steel
Fair enough.

He walks off. The show cuts back to the ring.

Johnny - You think Eric will leave the Empire next?

Matt - I doubt it...but if Jessica can offer something, why not?

[center]Heather Thompson - The following is the final round of the Siege Perilous Tournament! Introducing at this time...

Enemy by Fozzy plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other as he hands her the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body as he waits for his opponent.

Heather Thompson - From Hollywood, California...weighing tonight at 205 pounds...PHILIP JOSEPH!!

Johnny - He's been very impressive lately, but-

Matt - But he's been beating up women! And bragging about it!

Johnny - This is IWF though. The women are just as strong as the men here.

Matt - Well.....IT'S STILL WRONG!

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, High Impact title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Heather Thompson - On his way to ring, from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the current IWF High Impact Champion... Gordon Fuuuuurrrrrryyy!

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the High Impact title high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the High Impact Championship to the ring announcer before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then measures his opponent as the song fades out.

Philip Joseph [vs] Gordon Fury
Siege Perilous Semi-Finals

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Phil and Gordon circle each other in the ring. The two tie up, and Gordon immediately transitions into a side headlock. Phil pushes him away, grabbing Gordon from the waist and trying to lift him for a slam. Gordon elbows Phil in the jaw and breaks free, turning to face him. The two circle each other some more.

Johnny - This is going to be a great match.

Matt - Siege Perilous finals. Winner of this goes on to face Jessica Matthews' competitor of choice at Nowhere to Run next week.

Gordon throws a clothesline, which Phil ducks. Phil grabs Gordon by the arm and neck, looking for a Russian legsweep. Gordon grabs the ropes, causing Phil to fall back to the mat. He gets to his feet, and charges Gordon. Gordon catches Phil, powerslamming him to the mat and going for a quick pin.

-1-

-2-

Phil kicks out.

Matt - No luck there.

Johnny - So who do you think this special pick is for next week?

Matt - No idea. Speculations all around. Some are saying it's going to be an old IWF face. Some say a champion from another company. I've also heard it might be Chuck Matthews.

Johnny - Seems logical. Jessica picks her little brother to get the job done?

Gordon throws Phil to the corner. He charges, clotheslining Phil, who falls to the mat. Gordon slowly climbs to the top rope. Phil springs to his feet and rushes the ropes, shaking them. Gordon falls, crotching himself on the cornerpost.

Matt - Ooohh. NOT a place you want to find yourself!

Phil punches Gordon to the head, and climbs to the second rope. He hooks Gordon's neck and falls back, bringing Gordon to the canvas with a DDT.

Johnny - Whoa!

Matt - Big DDT off the top rope! And here's the cover.

Phil rolls Gordon over and hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Gordon gets a shoulder up. He slowly gets to a standing position. Phil sends a sharp kick to his gut, and reels him in, lifting him for a suplex. Gordon drives his knee into Phil's head, dropping down. He grabs Phil by the neck and drops him with a reverse DDT. Phil scrambles to his feet. Gordon rushes to the ropes and springboards off, backflipping towards Phil. Phil dodges the move, and Gordon manages to land on his feet. Phil turns around and is met with a stiff elbow. He falls to the mat as Gordon runs by, bouncing off the ropes. Phil scrambles to his feet and is hit with another flying elbow. Gordon kips up to his feet, and heads for the corner.

Johnny - I think he's looking for a big move!

Gordon goes for a shooting star press, and lands across Philip. He quickly hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Phil just manages to kick out.

Matt - HOW?!

Gordon shakes his head, but stands, holding out his arms. Phil slowly gets to his feet. Gordon grabs Phil's arm, taking him down and locking in a crossface.

Johnny - FURY VICE! Fury Vice locked in!

Matt - He's gotta tap out!

Phil struggles desperately in the hold, reaching out for the ropes. Gordon cranks back on the neck, keeping it locked tight. Phil thrashes his legs, trying desperately to escape.

Johnny - He can't last long in this.

Phil reaches for the ropes, kicking at the mat, inching closer. Gordon roars, adding more pressure. Phil cries out, trying not to tap.

"TAP!" "TAP!" "TAP" "TAP"

Matt - These fans getting behind Gordon Fury!

Johnny - Phil's gonna do it! He's gonna tap!

Phil reaches one last time, but fails to reach the ropes. Gordon cranks harder on the neck, roaring, screaming at Phil to tap out. Phil raises his hand, but it simply falls to the mat. The referee slides towards Phil, checking on him. He raises Phil's hand, letting it fall limply to the mat.

"ONE!"

The referee motions one to the timekeeper. He takes Phil's hand, raising it a second time, and letting it fall.

"TWO!"

The referee nods two to the ringside. He lifts Phil's hand a third time. Phil barely manages to keep it steady. The crowd boos loudly.

Johnny - He's still in this!

Phil kicks harder and faster than before, inching ever closer to the ropes. He roars, and reaches, grasping the bottom rope. The referee calls Gordon off.

Matt - HOW?!

Phil lies prone in the ring. Gordon stares at him for a minute, and smirks. He drags Phil away from the ropes, towards the center of the ring. He backs up, stretching out his arms once more.

Johnny - Gordon thinking another Fury Vice?

Matt - If he does, Phil's fucked.

Phil slowly stirs. Gordon slaps his knee, and stomps on the mat. The crowd cheers wildly.

Matt - The fans know what's coming!

Johnny - Phil might not want to move!

Phil stands, and Gordon charges. He plants his knee to the back of Phil's neck, looking for a Dread Spike. Phil slips out, shoving Gordon to the corner. Gordon bounces off, and Phil grabs him by the head, driving him facefirst to the mat with a bulldog. Phil slowly backs to the corner, climbing it.

Matt - And now it's Gordon in danger!

Phil glances back at Gordon before leaping off, doing a full flip and corkscrew before splashing across Gordon's midsection.

Johnny - CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA CONNECTS!

Phil remains in a kneeling position, and a smirk slowly crosses his face as he realized what he's done. He slumps over Gordon, and the referee counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner, and advancing to the final round of the Siege Perilous...PHILIP JOSEPH!!

Matt—Phillip Joseph did it. He’s going to Nowhere to Run! He has a chance to earn the right to compete for the IWF World Heavyweight title.

Johnny—It’ll be Empire on Empire if he can win, but who does he face?

“Empire” by Queenscryche plays, and their members file out past a retreating Gordon Fury. They pause and eyeball him. He eyeballs them back, but at Corey Casey’s insistence, they let him go and focus on climbing into the ring. Hugs and handshakes all around as Phillip’s victory is celebrated. He and Corey Casey are exchanging words as Alexander Remington looks on. Suddenly, Carrie Underwood’s “Before He Cheats” plays over the speakers and the entirety of The Empire returns to see Jessica Matthews-Casey making her way out to stand on the stage.

Jessica Matthews Casey
Well, well, well… Congratulations Philip Joseph. You have won the Siege Perilous Tournament. If you can win just one more match; you will earn the right to compete for the IWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Johnny–But, who the hell is he fighting?

Matt–It doesn’t matter, what matters is that The Empire has foiled Jessica’s plans and once Alexander Remington is done destroying Griffin Hawkins, Philip Joseph will’ve already dismantled whatever lousy, loser bum Jessica Matthews scraped out of high school gymnasium to come do her dirty work because her little brother is a washed up has been and she can’t get in the ring; she’s afraid she’ll break a nail. Seriously, Chuck Matthews has screwed over every friend he’s ever had in this business. Who the hell could he possibly have found for “big sister” to use as a weapon against these men and women you see in the ring right now? Nobody wants to get in the ring with these guys!

Johnny–You might be right Matt. Of course, Corey Casey has a lot of enemies. It might not be that Chuck Matthews called an old friend; it might be the Chuck Matthews called one of Corey Casey’s old enemies.

Jessica Matthews Casey
Now, as promised, you will meet the man whose challenge you must overcome in order to become the new number one contender for the IWF World Title.

Matt–About fucking time. Come on Jess, wow us!

The lights above the ring go out with a resounding click over the house speakers. The lights in the arena go out with a similarly loud and ominous click. Tiffani Michaels seems to jolt a little bit and draw herself closer to Alexander Remington instinctively. Corey Casey sighs, clearly out of boredom. For his part, the World Champion stares intently at the entrance ramp as the lights above it also go out. By now Damien Drake, Jack Savage and Eric Steel are nervously chatting and pointing up towards the vacated stage. The fans slowly build a hushed roar as their anticipation is being built by the lengthy process. Finally the Jumbotron screen and the LED display screens beneath it which back light the stage also click off. Pitched into complete darkness, the capacity crowd cheers loudly, growing louder as entrance ramp lights up faintly. The ambient glow is barely sufficient to illuminate either The Empire or the stage reliably. However they do show what appears to be the cloked form of a man standing at the entrance ramp. Suddenly, peculiarly, the lines delineating this man’s torso muscles begin to glow—fluctuating between cherry red and bright yellow as molten metal or lava would. An ominous voice rings out over the house speaker system.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

The first chord of the main verse riff of Jorn’s “End of Time” perpetrates an invasive sonic assault upon the ears of those present. Quite subtly, the lights above the ring slowly come up, illuminating The Empire. Some are wary, some are frightened, some are stoic but all are silent as the legendary Norwegian vocalist sings.

I have a dream to start over again
In silence bleeding - is the heartbroken man
Turning the pages I'm longing for grace
I'm fading picture of a human in rage

As the song takes over into the second verse and its churning power chord progression; the magma-glowing, cloaked figure moves down the ramp, poor lighting and shadows concealing his features. Philip Joseph stands with his eyes transfixed on the slowly approaching, looming figure. As he steps on the mats at ringside, though his features are still concealed to the audience in general Alexander Remington shakes his head and turns to his chosen queen with a bemused smirk saying, just loud enough that the cameras overhear, “It’s him.” “He” stands silent, resolute until the song makes his way to the chorus at which point he throws the heart off and the crowd abso-fucking-lutely loses it.

Tell me who we are
Coming from afar
See the distant star
In a flying car
It's a future world
Go and get your girl
Reach for the sky to the end of time

Matt–No way…

Johnny– IT’S STYGIAN!!! Chuck Matthews has found for his big sister maybe the one man strong enough to stand against The Empire alone.

Stygian undoes the clasps and lets the cloak slide down his back pool around his ankles before stepping free of it and climbing up onto the ring apron. Immediately The Empire tries to deny him entry in the form of Jack Savage heading him off. Stygian blocks his punch and levels him with one in return before stepping between the ropes and into the ring. Damien Drake tries next, charging Stygian and getting launched over the top rope for his troubles. Eric Steel follows him shortly thereafter. Stygian wheels around and levels Ace Static with a clothesline. Axle Vengeance tries his luck next. Stygian Spartan Kicks him into the mat and turns to the last men standing. Philip Joseph stands between Stygian and Corey Casey, and Alexander Remington (surprisingly chivalrously) bars Stygian from getting his hands on Tiffani. Remington holds up the belt and moves as though he would get into Stygian’s face but Stygian shakes his head and points squarely Corey Casey. Philip Joseph decides this would be a great time to play Dragonslayer. He winds up to deliver a huge haymaker which Stygian blocks and backs him into the closest corner with right hands. As Stygian pounds on Philip Joseph like a heavy bag; Corey decides some distance between himself and the man who ended his career would be wonderful. Alexander Remington decides to get his girlfriend out of the reach of The Black Dragon.

Johnny–Stygian is cleaning house!

Matt–Somebody do something, this is disgraceful!

Jack and Damien decide to try to save Philip by rolling back into the ring, but Stygian sees them and snatches each one by the back of his head, smashing their skulls together. They roll out of the ring. While Stygian’s back is turned Ace Static slides in with a chair and hit Stygian squarely in the back.

Matt–Uh oh.

Johnny–That didn’t have any effect at all.

Matt–Actually it looks like it pissed him off.

Ace winds up with the chair once more; Stygian turns and snatches the weapon out of his hands. Stygian then flings the chair at Axle, who has climbed onto the ring apron again. Though it doesn’t hit, it dissuades him from trying to get back in the ring and help his tag team partner out. Ace tries to sucker punch Stygian was back is turned, but Stygian turns and gives him a dose of the Breath Weapon, coating his face in red mist. Stygian grabs Ace by the back of his shirt and gives him a running toss over the top rope into the members of the Empire. Then he turns to face his opponent at Nowhere to Run. Philip is just managing to get on his feet after the first assault when Stygian runs in and avalanches him in the corner. He drags Philip out to the middle of the ring and presses him high overhead as the crowd goes wild!

Matt–Aw shit!

Johnny–Is he going to Baneblade him?

Stygian looks like he might be thinking about it but instead opts to carry Philip over to the side of the ring and throw him into the waiting arms of The Empire, knocking most of them down with the impact.

Johnny—Stygian is Jessica Matthews’ hired gun, and he sent a powerful message to not only his opponent next week, but The Empire in general. HERE THERE BE DRAGONS!

Matt—Yeah, but he didn’t get his hands on Alexander Remington or Tiffani Michaels. The Empire protected its king and queen.

Johnny—He didn’t want Remington. He didn’t want Tiffany. He wanted Corey Casey. He pointed right at him. For some reason Stygian has come back for Corey’s head.

Matt—Probably a merc job. He’s taken out people for money before.

Johnny—I think it’s more personal than that. Stygian was willing to forgo a fight with Alexander Remington, who he’s hated for years, to get his hands on Corey Casey.

The aforementioned Mr. Casey stands at ringside as The Empire picks themselves up and dusts themselves off. Corey tries to get The Empire to return to the ring and confront The Black Dragon, but they slowly backpedal towards the locker room, cradling and massaging their various wounds and ailments.

Corey Casey
Get in there! Get him! He’s just a man. HE’S JUST A MAN!!!

The show fades to commercial as Phillip Joseph stares up at the triumphant Black Dragon, as if to say “what the hell do I do?” As the show goes to commercial.

The show returns to Heather in the ring for the last time.

[center]"Bad Girlfriend" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson - The following is the main event of the night. Introducing first...from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.....RUBY WINTERS!!

Johnny - The Biggest Tits in IWF!

Matt - Nice, John.

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. Chuck slowly walks out behind her, a small frown on his face. Blyss yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent. Chuck slowly circles the ring and heads to the announcer's table.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from Chicago, Illinois, being accompanied by Chuck Matthews...BLYSS LOCKHART!!

Johnny - Might we be getting commentary from my old tag team partner?

Chuck glances at Johnny, frowning. He takes a chair from the ringside worker, unfolds it in front of the commentary booth, and takes a seat.

Matt - I guess not.

Johnny - Well...party poopers aside...Blyss and Ruby have A LOT of history in that ring...and tonight, I think we're about to see it all come to a close!

Matt - And these fans are absolutely NUTS!

"LET'S GO LOCKHART" "LET'S GO LOCKHART" "LET'S GO LOCKHART" "LET'S GO LOCKHART"

The referee looks at Blyss and Ruby, and calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain Mainevent
Ruby Winters [vs] Blyss Lockhart

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Blyss smirks and walks to the center of the ring, staring at Ruby. The two yell at each other for a moment. Ruby cocks her arm back and swings at Blyss. Blyss grabs her arm, twisting it. She slaps Ruby across the face with her free hand, sending Ruby to the mat.

Johnny - And we're underway!

Ruby gets to her feet. Blyss smiles innocently, and holds her hands behind her back, leaning forward, and exposing her cheek for Ruby to strike back. Ruby swings, and Blyss ducks the shot, spinning behind Ruby. Ruby turns around and is met with a sharp knee straight to Ruby's face.

Matt - WHOA!

Johnny - What a knee!

Blyss is about to go for a pin, but stops. She looks up the ramp, where Philip Joseph slowly walks down the ramp, wearing his street clothes. She leans over the ropes, yelling at him, but pauses, glancing back to check Ruby. Ruby remains motionless in the center of the ring. Blyss glances at Chuck, who slowly stands and moves to the other side of the ring, standing between Phil and Blyss.

Matt - Things might be picking up soon.

Phil looks over his shoulder. Damien Drake and Eric Steel make their way from the back, joining Phil on his way down to the ring. Chuck looks at the three of them, his eyes darting back and forth between Eric, Phil, and Damien.

Matt - This can't be good.

Johnny - It doesn't take the smartest man in wrestling to calculate THESE odds.

Phil waves down to the ring, and the three men charge. Chuck rushes. Damien throws a clothesline, which Chuck ducks, catching Damien by the gut and spearing him to the concrete floor.

Johnny - WHOA!

Matt - Damien Drake's head bouncing off the concrete!

Phil and Eric immediately begin stomping on Chuck's legs and spine, beating him into the ground. Damien rolls on the floor, clutching his gut and the back of his head. Chuck struggles to stand, but Phil and Eric continue their beatdown. Inside the ring, Ruby starts to stir. Blyss turns her attention back to Ruby. Phil motions to Eric, pointing at the match. Eric rushes to ringside, pulling a steel chair from beneath the ring. Outside the ring, Chuck manages to use the barricade for support as he fends off Phil's onslaught. He shoves Phil away, and rushes towards Eric at ringside. Eric slides the chair to Ruby, who catches it. Chuck yells at Blyss, who rushes Ruby. Ruby springs to her feet, swinging the chair. Blyss immediately puts on the brakes, barely dodging the blow. She grabs the chair, trying to wrestle it out of Ruby's hands.

Matt - Why not take the hit? She'd get the DQ win.

Johnny - I think this is far too personal to take a tainted win.

Chuck and Eric begin brawling outside the ring. The referee moves to ringside, yelling at the two men to break it up. Phil rushes to Eric's aid, and Chuck succumbs to the numbers advantage yet again, holding his own for only a moment before going back on the defense. In the ring, Blyss releases the chair. Ruby stumbles, but catches her balance. Blyss runs forward, and drives her knee into the chair, which in turn smashes Ruby in the face. Ruby crumples to the mat. Blyss kicks the chair to Chuck, who catches it, and blasts Eric across the skull.

Matt - Great move by Blyss and Chuck!

Chuck flips his hair out of his face, looking down at Eric. Phil runs up behind him, driving his elbow to the back of Chuck's skull. Chuck falls to his knees. Phil grabs the chair, and blasts it across Chuck's back. He grabs a pair of handcuffs from his pocket, and snaps them on Chuck's wrist. He rolls Chuck into the ring and wraps the cuffs around the ring post before snapping them on the other wrist, binding Chuck to the corner.

Johnny - And Chuck is incapacitated...

Chuck glares up at Phil, who smirks, and turns to Blyss. The referee screams at Phil to leave the ring. Phil smirks, and leaves. Ruby grabs Blyss from behind, and rolls her up.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Blyss barely kicks out.

Johnny - Blyss might have forgotten that this match isn't over!

Ruby remains motionless on the mat. Blyss looks at Chuck, who struggles to break free from the ropes. Blyss lifts Ruby to her feet, and smashes her knee into Ruby's face once more.

Matt - Those vicious knees...The first one knocked Ruby down for the count...The second nearly took her out...I don't know how Ruby can possibly recover from three.

Blyss pins Ruby.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner....BLYSS LOCK-

Phil shoves Heather aside, looking at Blyss. Blyss stands up, staring Phil full in the face. Phil puts his hand in Blyss's face, and shoves her to the mat. In the corner, Chuck struggles, but can't break free.

Matt - Jessica's plan failed! She sent Chuck to keep this match under control! This is the Empire's night now!

Outside the ring, Eric and Damien have slowly recovered. They slide into the ring, standing over Chuck. Each man sends a few kicks to Chuck's midsection. Eric drives a knee to Chuck's head, sandwiching it between Eric's knee and the ringpost. Phil looks at Blyss, then over to Eric and Damien. The two men grab Blyss, Eric grabbing her legs, and Damien her arms. Blyss thrashes about, trying to escape. Damien and Eric hold her down, pinning her to the mat as Phil grabs the chair from the outside. He rests the weapon across Blyss's stomach and slowly climbs the corner. He looks out at the fans, and shouts, though his voice is nearly drowned out by the boos.

Philip Joseph
FOR....THE...EMPIRE.

He leaps back, connecting a Champagne Supernova on the helpless Blyss. Blyss immediately stops thrashing about. Chuck yanks and pulls on the handcuffs, but can't budge. From the stage, Molly Reid, Tim Patrick, and Sean Libby rush the ring. Tim and Sean immediately slide into the ring, Tim going straight for Phil. Phil's smirk vanishes instantly, and he slides out of the ring, running up the ramp. Sean chases Damien and Eric out of the ring, watching as they scurry up the ramp after Phil. Neart le Cheile rush to Blyss's side as Molly fumbles with the handcuffs, trying to free Chuck from his binds. The arena falls silent as EMT's rush the ring, carrying Blyss to the back, and struggling to break the chains from Chuck's wrists. The show briefly cuts to backstage, where Jessica is seen, watching the scene on a monitor. Her eyes are red and puffy, and she holds her hand over her mouth.

Johnny - Ladies and gentlemen....I believe that's all the time tonight.

Matt - We'll see you at Nowhere to Run. Can we shut the cameras off?

Blackout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain   Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 67: Love & Pain
Page 1 of 1