Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration Empty
PostSubject: Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration   Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 pm

The show fades in with a video clip as we see Griffin Hawkins holding the brand new IWF Title, high over his head

Voice Over
Last week, a new era began in IWF as Griffin Hawkins made his first appearance as IWF Champion, but now.......

Images of random wrestlers including Styigan, Philip, Axle, Ace are shuffled all together with Hawkins looking at the title

Voice Over
Now, who will step up to the plate with Acension on the horizon and the Battle For The Breifcase looms above.......

Highlights from Erik Reigns match with JC Styles are shown with Erik completely destorying Styles

Voice Over
Last Week the man known as The Nightmare made his debut, in Monsterous fashion, tonight he goes one on one with The Unorthodox Neon Exodus......Can the Carny of ION unseat this hellish Nightmare or will Erik Reigns continue his destructive path he has created?

Images of Philip Joesph and Damien Drake attacking Alexander Remington and then hauling off Corey Casey

Voice Over
Last week, Anarachy and Mutiny reigned supreme as Philip Joesph made it loud and clear that he was taking over the helm of The Empire, taking former champion Alexander Remington and it's fearless leader, Corey Casey. What will Phil and the rest of The Empire have instore for the IWF. This a much more tonight....live on Battle Grounds!!!

Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration NEWBGBanner
LIVE from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida

Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration AAArena_Night

The Battle Grounds logo fades over the image of The Empire as the screen cross fades to the opening pyro as Battle Grounds is live in Miami, Florida and the crowd is completely jacked as we see signs like

"A New Empire is Upon Us" "Griffin is Hot" "Order Restored" "Let The Nightmare Loose" as the cameras fade to Matt and Johnny at Ringside

Johnny – Welcome to IWF Battlegrounds! We’re live here on MenTV and live here in the beautiful city of Miami, home to new Dolphins player Mike Wallace and The Miami Hurricanes, as many college students from the U are in attendance tonight and boy do we have a great show planned for tonight! Action acrossed the board Matt

Matt – I still can’t get over last week’s Battle Grounds. So many things happened! Erik Reigns debut, The attack of Remington and Casey and the Hostile take over of the Empire by Phil!

Johnny – We’ve got a new IWF Championship Belt as well presented to Griffin Hawkins last week! Not to mention as you said we saw what may have been the most impressive debut in recent IWF history the debut of Erik Reigns winning his match against JC Styles by Knockout of all things

Matt – Indeed we did, What an unbelievable showing! AND as you know, we are just few short weeks away from Acension and tonight we could see a lot of things shape up here on Battle Grounds

Johnny – We’ve got a great show lined up for tonight, and we’re not wasting any time! The first match starts now take it away Heather!

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the first match of the night is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

The cymbal/bass playes over the AP System, and the lights are flickering all over. The music speeds up, stobe lights hit, and Neon comes walking out to the beat. In his hands, his Signature Steel Chair, with Barbed wire Wrapped around it. Instead of climbing into the ring, Neon sits on the steel steps, and awaits his opponent.

Heather Thompson – From The Island of Neon “ION”, now residing in Baltimore, Maryland… Weighing in at 225 pounds… “Mr. Paradox” NEON EXODUSSSSS!

Matt – Neon looks prepared and ready to go

Johnny – That freak is actually in this company… Oh my, what has this world come to!

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

Static interference as we are "Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Gray-Nevada-Sierra Let the nightmare begin" as Another Me by Jeff Hardy plays.

Another me is what there will never be,
another life like this you'll never see,

Another me is what there will never be,
another life like this you'll never see,
another day is all i think about,
equal we are when time runs out,
another memory i seem to be,
in a life-long game of monopoly.
Another direct line i want to bend,
another form of disease i want to end, i want to end,

from the crowd in a random place slowly eyeing his opponent.

Heather Thompson – From Washington DC, weighing in at 291 pounds…”The Nightmare” ERIK REIIGGNNNNSSSS!

Another day is all i think about,
Equal we are when time runs out,
another memory i seem to be,
in a life-long game of monopoly,
Thank you heavenly,
for my health and history,
if there comes a time in which i die,
before i wake i know my soul,
you will take care of and guide through,
leaving Earth to meet you,

He hops the guard rail and enters the ring slowly sitting in the corner awaiting the match to begin

Matt – Look at the size of Erik Reigns, Johnny! What a specimen of massiveness!

Johnny – He’s gonna be a tough challenge for Neon that’s for sure.

Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration Match
Erik Reigns [vs] Neon Exodus

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Neon and Erik Reigns grapple as Erik pushes Neon back with his massive strength. Neon shrugs it off as they attempt to grapple again. Erik once again pushes Neon back as he continues to show his impressive strength Neon shrugs, trying a different approach as he starts raining left and right hits to his gut at Erik. He then hit left and rights to Erik’s face. Neon attempts to irish whip Erik but Erik comes around and hits a massive clothesline, smirking along the way. Erik picks up Neon as he pulls him in for a belly to belly suplex, almost throwing him to the outside of the ring.
Matt - Oh my God, I thought for a second that Neon was coming right at us…

Johnny – Stop being a bitch.

Matt – But you saw it too!

Erik shoves Neon down forcefully. He stomps Neon’s face in aggressively. Erik picks up Neon as he irish whips him. Erik attempts to hit a big boot but Neon slides from under Erik as Neon appears right behind Erik. Erik turns around as Neon takes him down with a swift dropkick. Neon then gets on the turnbuckle as Erik gets up and turns around. Neon takes off and he hits a diving crossbody which lays Erik to the ground. Neon then proceeds to hit the rolling thunder in succession.

Matt – Neon is trying to get back in to this thing.

Johnny - I pity him because Erik is gonna eat him up.

Neon gets Erik up off of the mat as he places him in a quick headlock, trying to tighten up the hold as much as he possibly can. He struggles to keep up as Erik starts to feel it. Erik lifts Neon up with ease as he just starts hitting a back body drop with impact and force. Erik picks Neon up by the head but Neon then jumps up and hits a massive side kick to his skull. He then hits a dropsault, laying Erik down on the mat. Erik slowly gets up as Neon then rebounds off the ropes, hitting a running knee to Erik’s skull, obviously taking the big man right back down.

Matt – Neon is just too fast for this big guy!

Johnny – Erik needs to get back into this thing or he’s done for!

Neon picks up Erik as he hammers away at his head repeatedly. Neon then backs up as he clotheslines them both to the outside as they both fall out of the ring. Neon climbs right back up to the ring apron as Erik gets right back up right then and there. Neon takes off and hits a hurricanrana right down to the padded floor. Neon then gets on the turnbuckle from the outside as he just dives and hit a diving elbow directly to Erik’s heart. Neon picks up Erik and he rolls him back to the inside as he also goes to the inside of the ring himself. Neon makes the cover.

Matt – Here comes Neon with the pin!

Johnny – Come on Erik kick out!

-1-

-2-

Erik Reigns powers out as Neon has tried to keep him down for as long as he could. Erik stands up and Neon comes running at him. Erik hits a huge big boot directly between the eyes of Neon. Erik picks up Neon as he lifts him up from the ground with ease. He then hits a massive backbreaker on Neon with impact and a lot of brute force. Erik smirks as he gets Neon up yet again, irish whipping him hard. Erik then comes up and hits a massive clothesline for a second time, once again taking Neon’s head clean off. Erik gets Neon up. He then grabs Neon by the arm, swinging it around for a armbar, grounding Neon into submission.

Matt – Johnny, he has Neon in a devastating armbar!

Johnny – That move is painful for anyone that it’s locked in on. I feel sorry for Neon right now.

Erik tightens up the hold as Neon claws his way to the ropes. Erik hasn’t noticed this yet as Neon’s only inches away from the ropes. Neon finally grabs the bottom rope as the ref starts the rope break count.

’1’
‘2’
‘3’

Erik breaks off the hold as he picks up Neon rapidly. He rushes Neon up against the turnbuckle. He hits shoulder thrusts right up against Neon with devastating force and aggression. Erik turns Neon around as he hooks his arms around his waist and he hits a snap german suplex, quickly standing on his feet. A smirk crawls on Erik’s face as he sees Neon quivering in pain.

Matt – It’s almost as if Erik is enjoying the destruction he’s causing Neon!

Johnny – No, it’s TOTALLY like that.

Erik Reigns walks over to Neon, kicking him over on his back. He pressed his foot against Neon’s chest as a means to cover.

-1-

-2-

Neon rolls his shoulder up. Erik picks up Neon by the head as he then picks up Neon for a stalling, hanging vertical suplex. After hoisting him up for a few moments, Erik finally sends Neon crashing down to the canvas with blood rushing through his head. The impact almost knocks Neon out. Erik picks up Neon’s lifeless body. He quickly applies the bearhug submission hold, tightening the move up as much as he could.

Matt – Looks like another submission by the extremely talented, always dangerouas Erik Reigns!

Erik tightens the hold a little more but Neon finds a way as he quickly wakes up, hitting a desperation DDT, having Erik hit the mat head first. Both men are down as the ref begins the count.

’1’
‘2’
‘3’
‘4’
‘5’

Both men are up on their feet as Erik attempts a clothesline again but Neon has enough sense to duck under it this time Neon hits a choke slam on Erik Reigns, showcasing that Erik wasn’t the only one that has strength. Neon picks up Erik as he hits a german suplex of his own. He then grabs ahold of Erik’s legs as he applies the Boston crab, applying a submission of his own

Matt – What a match this has turned out to be! Neon now has put Erik in a submission of his own!

Johnny – All ‘s fair in love and war I suppose!

Erik scrambles to try to get to the ropes, then something hit him. Erik stands up on his hands, showing his massive strength as he basically kicks Neon off of him. Erik stand on his two feet, grabbing Neon rapidly. He then hits a belly to belly suplex, throwing him half way through the ring. Erik senses that the end is coming as he lifts up Neon, placing him under his legs. He then hits Silent but Deadly.

Matt – What a move by Erik Reigns! He damn near destroyed him!

Johnny – Destroyed is an understatement, Matt!

Matt – Here comes Erik with a cover!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner…. “The Nightmare” ERIK REEIIIGGGGNNNSSSSSS!

Erik Reigns gets to his feet and celebrates in the ring as the referee raises his hand in victory. Erik Reigns climbs up onto the turnbuckle and raises his fist in the sky as the fans applaud the good match between the two men. The camera cuts backstage to a shot of Jessica Matthews in her office, sitting at her desk. Suddenly, Tim Patrick walks into the room. He stands in front of her but says nothing.

Jessica Matthews
I think I know what you're going to ask

Tim Patrick just stares back at her, not saying anything.

Jessica Matthews
Yes, your match with Damien Drake will be a falls count anywhere match!

Tim Patrick just smiles at Jessica Matthews, before walking out of the office. Jessica Matthews goes back to the papers on her desk, as the camera fades back to the ring. Heather Thompson stands in the ring.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

Masochist Messiah’s music his as he comes through the curtains with a cross on his shoulder. He walks down to the ramp with the cross on his shoulder as he stares at the crowd. He lays the cross down as he rolls inside of the ring. He looks on as he waits on his opponent.

Heather Thompson – From Unholy Gates, weighing in at 235 pounds…. The Savior of The Unholy, MASOCHIST MESSSIIIAAHHHHH!

Matt – This guy legitimately gives me the creeps.

Johnny – You’re not the only one. But it’s interesting to see what he can do in the ring.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

As the thumping cow bell of Rock n' Roll Never Felt So Good ignites over the P.A. system, the audience instantly begins to throw a fit, Their jeers only grow louder as Aries makes his grand entrance from behind the curtain, arms spread wide open for the world to take in his glory. He pauses at the top of the stage for a moment, his head bobbing back and forth as he inaudibly shouts to no body but himself before finally taking off toward the ring. Making a point to mostly ignore the sea of booing fans, Aries suddenly cocks his fist back and bolts toward the one fan who happens to get their out stretched hand the closest to him, pointing and cackling at their humiliation as the jump back at his sudden movements. Once reaching the ring, Aries wastes no time in entering and taking the center of the squared circle, managing to incite more anger out of the audience as he goes to raise his fist triumphantly into the air, only to stop half way and slap his bicep with his opposite hand, giving the fans the "shove it" gesture before retreating back into his corner.

Heather Thompson – From Windsor, Ontario, Canada… weighing in at 225 pounds…. ARIES ARMADAAIIISSSTTTT!

Matt - I’ve been highly impressed by this man despite his actions recently…

Johnny – And you should be.

Aries Armadaist [vs] Masochist Messiah

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Aries grabs Messiah as he hits an uppercut with impact. He brings a knee to his gut with impact. Aries irish whips Messiah as he just hits a big boot to Messiah’s face with brute force. Messiah gets up as he hits a clothesline on Aries, laying him down momentarily. Messiah runs up to Aries, hitting a dropkick to Aries. Messiah brings Aries to his feet as he slaps Aries right across the face.

Matt – Aries had a little momentum going in the early going and now Messiah is going wild in the beginning of the match!

Messiah whips Aries into the ropes. Messiah runs and shoulder blocks Aries to the ground. Messiah drops down and lands an elbow to the chest of Aries. Messiah stands up and drops a second elbow the chest of Aries. Messiah stands up one more time and drops a leg across the face of Aries. Messiah goes for the pin and the referee drops down for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Aries kicks out easily.

Messiah gets to his feet and picks Aries up to his feet. Messiah whips Aries into the ropes again, and off the rebound Messiah goes for a clothesline. But Aries manages to duck underneath the clothesline and continues to run, bouncing off of the opposite ropes. Aries rebounds off of the ropes and takes Messiah down with a flying clothesline. Aries drops down and punches Messiah in the face a few times. Messiah pushes Aries off of him and stands up.

Messiah attempts to hit a vertical suplex but Aries blocks it as he hits an inverted DDT before reversing it and getting behind him. Messiah gets up as Aries suddenly hits P.O.K.E, knocking Messiah completely out cold. He makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here’s your winner, ARIES ARMADAAAIIISSSSSTTT!

Aries Armadaist stands up and has his arm raised to the sky by the referee. The crowd boos loudly as Aries soaks in the noise, while he stares down at a barely moving Messiah. Aries slides out of the ring and slowly walks up the ramp, as the camera fades backstage, where David Lester is seen walking towards Molly Reid, who is walking down the hallway with her Queen of Wrestling belt around her waist.

David Lester
Molly, a quick word?

Molly Reid
It better be quick.

David Lester
Last week you beat Tiffani Michaels and won the Queen of Wrestling championship. Already some are calling that the match of the year. Any comments?

Molly Reid
Not really, I won, just like I said.

David Lester
What about your match tonight?

Molly Reid
What about it?

David Lester
Any comments or thoughts?

Molly Reid
Yeah I have a thought. Stop asking all these fucking stupid questions

David Lester
Ouch. Harsh! What about your match at Ascension? You have to team up with Baron Tomson and beat Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury to defend your title. Doesn’t that seem a little bit unfair?

Molly Reid
The only person it’s unfair to is Gordon Fury. I don’t even need Baron to show up. In fact, Baron, don’t fucking show up. Just sit backstage and relax. I’ll win you your title. I’ll fight Gordon and Blyss by myself and I’ll beat both of them. Come on, do you really think they stand even a slight chance against me? Not in the fucking slightest. Blyss is the worst wrestler I have ever seen in my life, and even more of a failure of a human. Gordon is not far behind. But I don’t know why Gordon is even part of this match. I should be fighting Blyss by herself. That way she won’t be able to hide behind Gordon when I come to kick her ass. But whatever, sorry Gordon but enjoy that title while you can. Now get the fuck out of my face you ugly little shit, I have a match to win”

Molly Reid starts walking past David Lester, who sort of moves in her way accidentally. Molly Reid quickly kicks David Lester in the balls, and then smashes her knee into his face as he doubles over, knocking him to the ground, blooding pouring out of his nose. Molly Reid doesn’t even break stride as she continues to walk down the hallways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration   Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:07 pm

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Heather Thompson - Following is set for one fall, introducing first from Green Bay Wisconsin weighing 230 pounds Jack Savage!

Johnny - Jack ready for action tonight.

Matt - He's always ready for action.

The beginning of "Smile" by Slim Thug hits and as the vocals start, Desmond comes out from behind the curtain. He's got a pair of sunglasses on, an unbuttoned Gucci shirt and track pants on. He bounces around at the top of the entrance ramp before strutting down to the ring. He gets a bit of a running start and leaps up onto the ring apron, before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. He bounces around in the ring a little bit before ripping off the track pants and removing the shirt and glasses, getting ready for the match.

Heather Thompson - And from Minneapolis, Minnesota 244 pounds Desmound Young!

Matt - Desmound looking to take on the Empire's main hit man.

Johnny - Last week Jack crushed Johnny Cage with no problem, let's see what he'll do against this upstart Desmound.

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Desmond Young [vs.] Jack Savage

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Desmond and Jack lock horns in the center, Desmound breaks out and attempts to drive Jack back with repeated shots to the face. Jack returns fire with a knee to the gut and a clubbing blow to the back of the neck. Jack starts pounding Desmound till he gets to one knee but Desmound suddenly comes to life and throws Jack down with a belly to belly suplex.

Matt - Desmound and Jack already throwing bombs at the start of this match.

Johnny - Right now Desmound has the advantage.

Desmound gets to his feet and stomps down on Jack as he covers up and Desmound pulls him back to his feet. He hooks the arm over his head and lifts him for a suplex but Jack rams a knee to the skull forcing Desmound to drop him down, Jack takes advantage and hooks the head while descending and drives Desmound down with the ddt! He rolls him to the shoulders and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Desmound kicks out.

Matt - Not enough.

Johnny - Desmound is still going strong.

Jack mounts Desmound and starts raining closed fists on Desmound as the ref moves in and warns Jack of using a closed fist. Jack gets tired of the ref's jaw jacking and gets to his feet, stomping hard on Desmound's gut then shoving his boot right into his face as he sits back up. Desmound crawls on all fours as Jack stalks him, slapping him hard on the back of the head before he grabs his head and locks in a camul clutch.

Matt - Jack just showing the young gun how the big boys play.

Johnny - Desmound needs to find a way out of this hold.

Desmound reaches for the far ropes and forces the break. Jack gets up and hits a hard kick the the side on the ribs, Desmound covers up and crawls to a turnbuckle corner. Jack charges in looking to drive his boot into Desmound's face but Desmound pulls himself up using the ropes and kicks Jack right in mush. This is turn buys Desmound enough time to mount the second rope and leap off with a crossbody takedown. Desmound then grabs Jack and drives him down with a shoulder breaker.

Matt - So far Desmound is holding his own against Jack in this match.

Johnny - Gotta admire the heart of this kid.

Matt - I don't think it's so much heart as it is ego.

While Jack gets to his feet, Desmound drives him back into the ropes with a dropkick and springs back to his feet then runs in hitting a stinger splash then waits for Jack to stumble forward as he lifts him up, using the added momentum to slam him down with a samoan drop! Desmound makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Jack Savage forces the shoulder up.

Matt - Desmound picking up a head full of steam!

Johnny - Jack's in trouble!

Desmound picks Jack back up and whips him to a corner then sets him up the top turnbuckle, he leaps up to meet him then sets him up for a superplex but Jack fights out of it with blows to the gut that force Desmound to let go. Jack with a mighty push throws Desmound off as he hits the mat hard. Desmound staggers back and eats a big boot from Jack as he comes back down.

Johnny - Ohhh....

Matt - Bet that left a bad taste in Desmound's mouth!

Jack signals for the end and grabs Desmound as he struggles to his feet and nails the Savage End, shoving his forearm into the mush for good measure.

Matt - Savage End!

Johnny - Desmound might be out!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Jack Savage!

Matt - That was quite an exchange between these men.

Johnny - Fast pace action from start to finish, in the end Jack proved too much for the young Desmound.

Matt - Back to the drawing board with him then, better luck next time.

Jack smirks as he had his hand raised but refuses it at the last moment, he leaves with his managers and we take a break.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration LaughingFacepalm
--------------------------------------------------------------------

We come back to see J.C Styles already in the ring right now as Heather get's ready to announce.

Heather Thompson - Following match is set for one fall, introducing first already in ring from Milwaukee, WI weighing 189 pounds, J.C Styles!

Matt - J.C set for action against Storming Raven!

Johnny - I get the feeling this guy is going to get his ass kicked badly.

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "What if" blare through the arena as Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused not paying any attention to his opponent. Suddenly he sprints down to the ring and slides in before standing in front of his opponent with an intense glare, showing no fear.

Heather Thompson - And from Laredo,Texas weighing 251 pounds Storming Raven!

Matt - He looks pumped.

Johnny - Yeah J.C is going to get his ass kicked.

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Street Fight
Storming Raven [vs.] JC Styles

[Ding Ding Ding!]

J.C runs right into a huge boot from Storm that knocks him down, he staggers back to his feet and hits a hard fist that knocks him to the outside. Storm follows him and throws him head first into a metal pole and then grabs a kendo stick then proceeds to smack J.C upside the head with it. He then forces J.C back in the ring and he gets up only to eat another kendo shot that knocks him back down and Storm follows up with repeated shots the the chest area all hitting right on the mark.

Matt - Storm just going ballistic!

Johnny - Told ya Styles is going to get his ass kicked.

Storm dosent stop there and heads out and pulls a table from the apron and slides it back in along with a couple chairs. He gets back into the ring and sets up the table and stacks the chairs ontop. He grabs J.C while he's out cold and throws him violently into the turnbuckle then sets him up for the last ride as he climbs the top turnbuckle throwing him straight down into the table with the chairs!

Matt - Storm Warning right into the table!

Johnny - I think J.C might having a broken back from that move.

Storm walks over and uses his foot to push J.C onto his back then places said foot on his chest as he raises his arms to the crowd while the ref counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Storming Raven!

Matt - Well you're right about one thing Johnny: He got his ass kicked big time!

Johnny - Yeah and J.C looks hurt out there.

J.C looks to be in bad shape as he is showing no signs of moving even though he's clearly breathing. Storm demands a mic and stares at the crowd.

Storming Raven
What you saw there was just a sample of what I plan to bring here to the table. As of now I'm the most violent man in IWF!

He drops the mic and leaves the ring, paramedics rush in with a streacher and help carry J.C out of the ring.

Johnny - Well that was quite the statement that Storm just made!

Matt - Indeed, he'll be hard press to maintain that statement!

We cut to one final shot of Storming Raven as he glares at the camera before walking off. We then take a small break.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration   Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration BearerRIP_zpsbeff6f08
-----------------------------------------------
Rest in Peace Uncle Paul.

Heather Thompson - The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

"Not Afraid" plays throughout the pa system as the crowd boos the song, realziing who's coming.

Heather Thompson - Making his way to the ring...from Toronto Ontario Canada..weighing 232...representing The Empire...The Golden Child..Eric Steel!!

Rick - I'm still in shock over last week. Eric Steel and the others booted out not just Alexander Remington..but Corey Casey from The Empire!

Johnny - It's all about making impact Rick! They felt they weren't going anywhere with the current members. It's time for a changing of the guard, and Steel is looking to make a statement tonight!

Eric Steel comes from the curtains, walking with a little swagger to his step. He smirks as he continue to stroll along with a chip on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs, raising his right arm in the air. He paces back and forth, waitng for his opponent.

Suddenly the lights go out. The fans are confused at what's going on. Suddenly a red light appears on the stage. A Gothic looking coffin rises up the ramp. "God of Thunder" by KISS plays as Taylor Michaels is seen coming from behind the Coffin in some sort of makeup and costume. She pulls out what looks to be a key and unlocks the Casket. She takes a step back as the Coffin flies open. Out comes Griffin Hawkins who..is dressed as Gene Simmons from KISS! The lights shoot back on as its revealed Taylor is decked in KISS makeup as well, resembling Peter Criss. "Rock and Roll All Nite" hits the air as Griffin pumps up the crowd, laying his hands in the air as Pyros shoot off.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent..from Windsor Ontario Canada...weighing 227 Pounds..he is the Insurgency World Heavyweight Champion...Griffin Hawkins!

Johnny - What the hell is this!?

Rick - Hawkins is representing KISS! This is awesome!

Johnny - Awesome!? He's supposed to be our Champion! We're supposed to have a match, not a concert!

Rick - Will you lighten up!?

Hawkins and Taylor make their way down the ramp amongst the screaming fans who sing along to KISS as they head to the ring. Hawkins is on the apron as Taylor hands him what looks to be a flaming torch. With one blow, the fire rises blasting into the air and disappearing in a puff of smoke. Hawkins takes the Insurgency Title off his waist and raises it in the air, imploring the fans to sing along to the music. He gets off the ropes as the music ends. He takes off the silver chest plate and looks across the ring at Steel who looks weirded out.

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Eric Steel

The bell rings as Griffin smiles sickly at Steel, sticking out his long tongue. Steel realizes he's trying to play head games with him and locks up. Steel gets Hawkins in a headlock, but he reverses it into a reverse armbar.
Steel makes his way over to the ropes which causes the referee to tell Hawkins to break the hold. Hawkins lets go and makes his way back to the middle of the ring. They go for a tie up again, but this time Hawkins knees him in the stomach, he then grabs Steel and hits a snap suplex! He waits for him to get up and Steel walks right into a kick to the mid section and a Swinging Neckbreaker!

Steel gets up and is thrown right into the ropes. Hawkins gets a full head of steam and connects with a Stinger Splash! A woozy Steel stumbles out and walks right into kick to the mid section and a quick DDT! Hawkins lays a brutal choke onto Steel, Sticking his long tongue out as the referee begins a five count. Hawkins releases the hold before he's disqualified as Steel rolls out of the ring. Hawkins joins him on the outside by grabbing him and ramming him into the steel steps! He then picks him up and executes a Scoop Slam right on the arena floor. Steel screams in pain as his back hits the outside. Hawkins rolls him back in and continues the carnage.

Rick - Hawkins is on his game tonight, I think he may have psyched Steel out!

Johnny - Well of course he's psyched out, the man is wearing more makeup than the entire Revlon factory!

Hawkins waits for Steel to get up and goes for a DDT, but Steel this time rams him back first into the buckles! Steel taunts Hawkins yelling "Come on you freak! get up!" as he slaps him upside the head He pulls him out of the corner and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex! But up the ramp we see Phillip Joseph, Damien Drake and Jack Savage with their arms crossed. They begin walking down the ramp, looking to get a closer look on the match.

Rick - What the hell!? They have no business here!

Steel looks to them as if to say "I got this!" as he continues the punishment on Hawkins. He pounds on the back of Hawkins' neck as he tries to get up. As he makes it to his feet he delivers a series of Punches followed by a discus clothesline! He throws Hawkins to the ropes, but he reverses the Irish Whip, throwing Steel hard into the buckles! Steel stumbles forward as Hawkins runs and hits a Spinning Wheel Kick! Hawkins runs the ropes and suddenly is tripped by Jack Savage! The referee sees Hawkins fall suddenly, then looks to the outside. Savage feigns innocence saying he never touched him but the ref doesn't buy it. The referee argues with the three Empire members and tells them they are out of here! They can't believe it!

Rick - The referee has had enough of The Empires actions and they are ejecting them!

Johnny - Come on! They are only here for support!

Meanwhile as the referee is shouting at them, following them up the ramp just to make sure they leave, Steel picks up Hawkins, suddenly Hawkins spits something into Steel's eyes, it looks like blood! Steel is blinded!

Johnny - What the hell was that?!

Rick - Dude don't you know KISS? That was Gene Simmons' legendary blood spit!

Johnny - He's cheating!

Steel is blinded, the red liquid burning his eyes as Hawkins gets up. He grabs Steel and hits The Break A Bitch! He hooks the leg as the referee sprints back to the ring.

-1-

-2-

-3!!!!-

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...Griffin Hawkins!!

Rick - Well whether you like his tactics or not...Hawkins wins the match..in the most creative way possible!

Johnny - I officially hate KISS now!

Taylor is in the ring, hugging Griffin for a job well done. "God Gave Rock and Roll To You" hits as Taylor raises Griffin's arm in victory. Hawkins has the belt in his other hand and raises it in triumph as well. But we see something on the stage, Ethan Cage. He just stands on the ramp with his arms crossed, glaring at Hawkins with a angry look on his face. Hawkins invites him to come to the ring for a fight.

Rick - Whoa..are we gonna have an impromptu match right here?

Ethan just glares at Hawkins, not taking an eye off him for one moment as he stands on the ramp. Hawkins realizes he doesn't want to fight and gets on the ropes, raising the World Heavyweight Title in the air. Cage just stares at Hawkins as we go to a break.

Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration   Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:24 am

~The white noise fills the screen and images, all of them black and white, are seen. Not from the recent past, but from the early fifty’s. An image of a family sitting around a radio is the main image as a deep voice rolls out of the audio.~

“There is a cancer in the IWF. People say there is no cure for most cancers, but they are wrong. There is always a cure for cancer. HATE. Hate is the cure for all things that ail you.”

~Fifty’s images of men lying in hospital beds in what appear to be military installments~

“Lost a limb and can’t seem to find the will to live? Hate is the answer. Stomach cramping up to the point that you are a ball of human blubber with tears streaming off in all directions? Hate is the answer.”

~Images of cheering crowds, happy children, and smiling adults are seen and we are sitting around the radio again~

“If there is a question you do not know the answer to, Hate will provide that answer. I we shall be the form that the answer takes. There is a cancer that riddles this place...and we are its anti-cancer.

They thought we were dead...

~A hand shoots out of the ground as many whispered voices speak at once~

They were wrong

They thought the fire had finished their work...

~Images of a large man running out of an arena engulfed in flames is seen as the whispered voices speak again~

They can only wish

~We see an oak desk with an electric chair behind it for a seat. A black horned helm and an axe called an elephant killer sit behind it as the voice speaks again~

Death was only the beginning. Now that which should not be rises from the darkness to return to take the life force of those that sought to end his. One bodybag at a time. This is not a warning for that would constitute concern for the outcome of those in our path. This is fact. For our hate, it isn’t a matter of if...but when and where.”

~The screen shifts to one last image for the people in the arena~

Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration Endisnear_zps8326d6f8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from the video package as Heather Thompson stands in the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one-fall!

The lights inside of the arena fade down into darkness before the sounds of "Miss Nothing" begins to play loudly over the P.A. system. The fans are on their feet and cheering loudly once the titantron lights up with footage of Tiffani Michaels both inside and outside of the ring. Pink strobe lights make their way along the ramp before focusing upon the entrance just in time for Tiffani Michaels to step out from behind the black curtains. She is dressed in her Cheerios uniform with a red pom-pom in each hand. She shakes them up high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out a series of loud cheers from the excited crowd. Tiffani continues to wave the pom-poms while she goes back and forth at the top ramp looking to bring out more noise from the crowd that is on their feet cheering every single movement that she makes.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first…from Los Angeles California…weighing one hundred sixteen pounds…Tiffani Michaels!

Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air which continues to bring much excitement from the crowd; she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps a firm grip around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet with a bright smile for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud above the sound of the music. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena. The music fades out leaving only the sound of the crowd still cheering while Tiffani stands in the middle of the ring with her hands placed onto her hips waiting for the match to officially begin.

The titantron glows a crimson red when "Star in the City" by Kevin Rudolf plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

Everyday I'm a star in the city, walk these streets like a wanted man.
All the time got my shine looking pretty
Motherfuckers all know who I am
Every day feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs, see the lights, they're so pretty
You're the one now turn me on.

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent…from Trenton New Jersey…weighing two hundred and fifty six pounds…Baron Tomson!

(Hey) give it all up for me
City boy life.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

Every day I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my - gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine, wasting time, you are pretty
Politicians, movie stars.

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

City boy life.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

Johnny – Man Baron is so much bigger than Tiffani, it’s not even fair!

Matt – Watch, Tiffani will still win this match though

The referee signals for the bell

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Baron Thompson

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Baron Tomson and Tiffani Michaels circle each other in the ring. Baron Tomson runs at Tiffani Michaels and tries to take her down with a clothesline. Tiffani Michaels ducks underneath and turns around. She jumps up and kicks Baron Tomson in the back of the head, knocking him down on his face. Tiffani Michaels stomps on the back of Baron Tomson’s head a few times, before kicking him hard in the ribs.

Johnny – Tiffani is all over him to start things off!

Matt – I told you she was going to win! HAHAHA!

Johnny – And I never doubted you for a second Matty boy

Baron Tomson slowly gets to his feet and turns around, when he is kicked in the stomach by Tiffani Michaels. She hooks Baron Tomson’s head and quickly drops him with a DDT, planting him face-first into the mat. Tiffani Michaels quickly runs over to the corner and climbs up onto the turnbuckle. Tiffani Michaels prepares to hit the Snapshot, but stops and smiles at Baron Tomson before she begins to jump. But before she jumps, Baron Tomson rolls out of the ring.

Johnny – What?! Where is he going?

Matt – Don’t tell me he’s going to walk out of this match…

Johnny – Of all the disrespect

Tiffani Michaels jumps down off of the turnbuckle as Baron Tomson smiles at her and begins to walk up the ramp. Tiffani Michaels yells at him to get back in the ring, but Baron Tomson is having none of it.

“DO YOU REMEMBER ME?!”

Matt – HAYPIL!

Enemy by Fozzy begins to play over the loudspeakers. Philip Joseph, Eric Steel and Jack Savage all walk out from backstage together, staring at Baron Tomson, who stops walking up the ramp. He begins to back away as the three men walk down towards him.

Johnny – The three members of the Empire are forcing Baron Tomson back towards the ring!

Matt – And look at Tiffani!

Baron Tomson turns around, and is immediately dropped with a flying dropkick from Tiffani Michaels, who had climbed up the turnbuckle when Baron Tomson wasn’t looking. Tiffani Michaels tries to guide Baron Tomson to crawl back into the ring, which he does eventually. The three Empire members stop at the end of the ramp and watch as Tiffani Michaels stands behind Baron Tomson, who slowly gets to his feet. As he turns around, Tiffani Michaels springboards off of the turnbuckle and delivers a roundhouse kick to the head of Baron Tomson.

Matt – California Dreamin’ by Tiffani!

Johnny – I guess you were right, but it was all thanks to the Empire that she won like that!

Matt – She was going to win anyways, Baron was walking away

Johnny – True. And I’m sure she will enjoy this means of victory way more

Baron Tomson falls to the mat and is immediately covered by Tiffani Michaels. The referee drops down to make the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner…by pinfall…Tiffani Michaels!

"Animals" by Nickelback starts playing. Tiffani looks up at the stage, looking confused. From the crowd, a woman jumps the barricade, and slides into the ring behind her. She hits Tiffani across the back with a steel chair, knocking her to the ground. She looks to Phil, Eric, and Damien on the outside, and winks at Eric. The woman wraps the chair around Tiffani's legs, and twists them into a sharpshooter.

Johnny - Wait a minute...that's Megan Andrews!

Matt - We saw her talking to Chuck Matthews a couple weeks ago!

Johnny - He told her "Take her out, and you'll get your contract." He must have been talking about Tiffani!

Megan pulls back on Tiffani's legs, still tangled in the chair. There's a sick snapping sound, and Tiffani's ankle visibly breaks.

Johnny - Holy shit.

Matt - That's just....disgusting.

Megan smirks, and steps away from Tiffani, looking down at her. EMT's rush to ringside, yelling and trying to get Tiffani safely into the stretcher.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration 1267668323_77924594_6-MoldMould-Home-Commerical-Inspections-Odour-OdorRemoval-Bacteria-Removal-Canada

GET IT?

When the show returns, Heather Thompson is standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a falls count anywhere match! Introducing first…

The lights go low as Surfacing begins to play throughout the arena. Spotlights begin to circle throughout the arena.

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

The lights all point to the entrance as Damien walks out onto the ramp. He stops at the top of ramp looks out at the crowd, pounds both hands simultaneously on his chest twice then raises both into the air.

Heather Thompson – From Williamsport Pennsylvania…weighing two hundred and seventy five pounds…Damien Drake!

He makes his way to the ring, eyes focused on the mat. He slides under the ropes and make his way to the corner, waiting on his opponent to arrive.

Johnny – Damien was part of that group that took out Tim Patrick last week, and now he gets his chance at revenge!

Matt – But Damien can’t be taken lightly, he’s a scary dude

The lights in the arena dim. "The Voice of Violence blasts through the PA system and this video begins to play on the big screens.

A spotlight shines in the crowd and searches for Tim Patrick, who is spotted in the crowd. He begins to make his way through the fans wearing a black IRA style balaclava mask, a flank jacket, black jeans, black gloves, and black wrestling boots. He makes his way to the guardrail and hops over it, sliding under the ring ropes. He climbs to the 2nd rope in the far side of the ring and raises his fist in the air.

He hops down and removes his mask and jacket, looking directly into the eyes of his opponent, never blinking

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…from South Philly…weighing two hundred and thirty pounds…The Irish Car Bomb Tim Patrick!

The referee holds Tim Patrick back from attacking Damien Drake before the match even begins. The referee pushes Tim Patrick back into his corner and quickly calls for the bell

Falls Count Anywhere
Tim Patrick [vs.] Damien Drake

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Tim Patrick immediately runs at Damien Drake and clotheslines him down to the ground. Tim Patrick lifts Damien Drake up to his feet and throws him out of the ring. Tim Patrick follows Damien Drake out of the ring. Damien Drake quickly grabs the legs of Tim Patrick and pulls them out from underneath him, sending Tim Patrick backfirst onto the floor. Damien Drake quickly crouches down and begins to punch Tim Patrick hard in the face over and over again.

Johnny – Heavy punches by Damien Drake here, Tim might have gotten a bit too aggressive in the early going

Matt – Never fight with your anger! Right?

Tim Patrick manages to block some of the punches and roll away from Damien Drake. Tim Patrick runs and tackles Damien Drake hard into the steel ring post. Damien Drake falls to the ground, clutching his back. Tim Patrick immediately goes under the ring in search of any kind of weapon he can find. Tim Patrick pulls out a steel chair and walks towards Damien Drake. Tim Patrick swings the steel chair towards Damien Drake’s head, but he manages to roll out of the way.

Johnny – Tim was looking to put a hurt on Damien Drake right there

Matt – Indeed he was Jonathan, indeed he was

Damien Drake stands up and shoves Tim Patrick backwards, knocking the chair out of Tim Patrick’s hands. Tim Patrick immediately kicks Damien Drake in the stomach, doubling him over. Tim Patrick quickly wraps his arms around Damien Drake and delivers an effective gutwrench powerbomb to Damien Drake.

Johnny – What a big gutwrench powerbomb by Tim Patrick!

Matt – He was really serious about his hatred for this guy, he did help put him in the hospital last week

Tim Patrick drops down and begins to drop a ridiculous number of elbows and punches to the face of Damien Drake, until there is blood on the face of Damien Drake. Tim Patrick smiles as he stands up and begins stomping on Damien Drake’s head repeatedly. Tim Patrick quickly jumps and drops a knee onto the face of Damien Drake, who rolls around in pain.

Johnny – Tim is just breaking Damien’s face!

Matt – He wants Damien to suffer, just like he suffered last week

Tim Patrick stands up and turns around walking towards the chair. Suddenly Philip Joseph hops over the crowd barrier and runs at Tim Patrick from behind. Philip Joseph pushes Tim Patrick as hard as he can, and Tim Patrick smashes facefirst into the ring post. Tim Patrick falls to the ground as blood begins to flow down his face.

Matt – Holy shit where did Phil come from?!

Johnny – He looks pissed, probably because Griffin didn’t accept his challenge before this match

Matt – So now he’s taking it out on Tim? Poor guy

Philip Joseph grabs the steel chair off of the ground and walks over to where Tim Patrick is. Suddenly, a hooded man hops over the crowd barrier in front of him. The man runs at Philip Joseph, swinging a baseball bat wildly. Philip Joseph quickly turns slides out of the ring, as the Jacob Figgins removes the hood from his head and stares at Philip Joseph as he backs up the ramp.

Johnny – Hey that’s Jacob Figgins!

Matt – Figgins and Patrick! That’s kind of catchy

Johnny – No it isn’t

Jacob Figgins walks back towards Tim Patrick, who is slowly getting to his feet. Jacob Figgins goes to help and talk to Tim Patrick. The two stand up as Damien Drake slowly walks behind them, holding the steel chair. Damien Drake lifts up the chair to swing at both men, but suddenly Tim Patrick jumps and delivers an insanely quick spinning heel kick to the face of Damien Drake.

Johnny – Detonator out of nowhere!

Matt – ALL OVER DAMIEN’S FACE

Tim Patrick quickly drops down and hooks the leg of Damien Drake as the referee begins to count the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…Tim Patrick!

Johnny – What a win for Tim Patrick! A little bit of sweet revenge

Tim Patrick gets to his feet and wipes the blood from his face. Jacob Figgins helps him up and raises his arm in the air. Tim Patrick grabs the baseball bat out of Jacob Figgins’ hand and points up at the stage, where Philip Joseph stands, still watching. Tim Patrick then brings the baseball bat across his throat.

Johnny – An ominous message from Tim to Philip there, he better watch out

Phil smirks. Tim turns around as Eric Steel slides into the ring, bringing a lead pipe crashing into Jacob's head. Tim swings the bat, which Eric blocks. Phil charges down the ramp and slides into the ring. He and Damien grab Tim by the arms, wrenching the bat from his grasp. Eric buries the pipe in Tim's gut, then shoves him to the mat. The three men begin stomping him into the canvas. Phil turns away from the carnage, motioning for a mic.

Philip Joseph
People act surprised about what we did last week. They act like they didn’t see it coming. How could we take out both Alexander Remington, and Corey Casey from the Empire? They were the leaders, the faces of the Empire.

Philip Joseph smiled as he looked at both Eric Steel and Jack Savage

Philip Joseph
See that is exactly why we had to take them out. When we were asked to join The Empire, we were promised equality. We were told that there would be no leader, that we would all get our chances and that we would lead as a group. But that’s not what happened. Instead, Corey Casey selfishly took control of the group. He pushed Alex as the main superstar, while we were all left on the backburner. The promises we were made were not kept. So we took matters into our own hands. After Alex proved that he was far from worthy to hold the title, having been beaten down by Griffin, we decided to take out the trash. We eliminated him. The Empire has no room for selfish losers. Alex Remington, Corey Casey, they didn’t deserve to be a part of The Empire.

Philip Joseph turns and looks up at the entrance ramp.

Philip Joseph
Griffin, you’re going to fight me at Ascension. I’m naming myself the new number one contender. There’s nothing you can do about it. If anyone wants to challenge me for that, please, be my guest. Anyone?

Philip Joseph motions to the stage as Eric Steel and Jack Savage stand behind him menacingly. Nobody walks out from backstage, and Philip Joseph smiles before turning back to the crowd. But before he can say anything, he interrupted by Griffin Hawkins entrance music.

Griffin Hawkins walks out from backstage with the title on his shoulder. He has a microphone in his hand. Before he can talk, Philip Joseph speaks from the ring

Philip Joseph
Good, good, I’m glad you came out Griffin. What do you think of me being the new number one contender? Ready to fight me at Ascension?

Griffin Hawkins stares at Philip Joseph and then laughs at the three men in the ring. He shakes his head.

Griffin Hawkins
I’m not fighting you at Ascension. Have fun with…whatever this is.

Matt – DID NOT ACCEPT!

Griffin Hawkins immediately turns and walks backstage, as the three men stare angrily in the ring. The show fades away to commercial.

------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration   Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 am

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match!

The lights in the arena dim as unstoppable by kat deluna begins to play over the PA. System.

You can talk all you want
but my skin is really thick
I’m the leader of the crowd
And my game is really slick

Pink lights fall on the entrance ramp as A white spot light appears on the entrance before the pink lights go back up and begin to go across the screaming fans.

I’m Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Jaci walks from behind the curtain and into the spotlight with a smirk on her face as she extends her arms out on either side of her, palms up, and her elbows slightly bent in a cocky fashion. When she reaches the peak of the ramp, her smirk becomes some sort of a smile as she begins to walk down the ramp slapping some of the fan's hands that are desperately reaching over the barricade to touch her.

When she approaches the ring, she walks up the steel steps, and slowly walks on the outside of the apron, as her left hand glides over the top rope. When she stops near center, she looks around at the crowd as she wipes her feet off before entering the ring over the second rope slowly.

Once inside the ring, Jaci walks over to a turnbuckle and climbs up to the second rope holding up her arms mimicking what she did before.Hopping down, she then moves her hair from off her shoulders and walks over to the announcer’s side of the ring and begins to warm up as she waits for the bell to sound.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first...from Burlington, North Dakota...JACI SOVEREIGN!!

Johnny - 2-0 in IWF. Tonight, she gets a non-title match against the Queen of Wrestling.

Matt - Should be good.

The lights in the arena dim as She Wolf begins to play over the loudspeakers in the arena. A spotlight appears on the stage as USC cheerleaders rush out from backstage dancing to the song. The cheerleaders make a line down the ramp and a single spotlight appears at the top of the stage. Molly Reid walks out in her cheerleading outfit, bouncing around with a smile on her face. She blows kisses to the crowd as she walks down the ramp, cheering with her cheerleaders.

Molly Reid gets to the ring and walks up the steps, as the referee walks over and holds the ropes open for him. She smiles at him before ducking through the ropes and walking to one of the corners of the ring. She climbs onto the second rope and removes her cheerleading top, showing off her wrestling top. She throws the shirt into the crowd, and retreats to her corner, removing her skirt to reveal her wrestling shorts underneath. She stands in the corner awaiting the start of the match.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from Las Angeles, California...she is the current Queen of Wrestling Champion...MOLLY REID!!

Johnny - And here's the queen!

The referee looks to the women, then calls for the bell.

Jaci Sovereign [vs] Molly Reid

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Molly and Jaci circle each other in the ring. Jaci makes the first move, throwing a kick, which Molly narrowly avoids. Molly runs forward, taking Jaci to the mat with a clothesline.

Johnny - This should be an interesting contest.

Matt - Jaci Sovereign against Molly Reid. Both women undefeated in IWF. Tonight, one of those streaks will be broken.

Jaci gets to her feet. Molly and Jaci tie up. Jaci takes Molly down with an armdrag and holds on, twisting Molly's arm behind her. She pushes Molly's face into the mat, twisting and contorting the arm. Molly struggles in the hold, swinging her free hand in an effort to beat Jaci away. She manages to connect a wild fist to Jaci's face, causing Jaci to release the hold.

Matt - Got it!

Molly stands. She turns towards Jaci, who gets to her feet. The two tie up, Jaci transitions to a headlock, and takes Molly down with a snapmare. Molly rolls to her feet and turns. Jaci runs, lifting her knee. Molly ducks it, catching Jaci beneath the leg and flipping her with a fireman's carry. She goes for a quick cover.

-1-

-2-

Jaci kicks out.

Matt - Still pretty hotly contested.

Johnny - Queen of Wrestling Champion Molly Reid against Jaci Sovereign. Remember, this is NOT a championship match.

Jaci and Molly circle each other again. Jaci kicks Molly to the gut, and pulls her in. She wraps her arm around Molly's head, dropping her with a neckbreaker. Jaci covers.

-1-

-2-

Kickout. Molly slowly stands. The crowd starts chanting.

"LET'S GO JACI!" "LET'S GO JACI!" "LET'S GO JACI!"

Matt - No Molly fans here tonight.

Molly looks around at the crowd, shaking her head. She kicks Jaci in the leg, and follows up with a stiff clothesline. She drops down, doing a small handstand before driving her knees into Jaci's side. Molly stands.

"Animals" by Nickelback starts playing thoughout the arena. Megan Andrews walks down the ramp. Jaci stops, looking towards the stage. Megan smirks, and circles the ring slowly.

Johnny - What is she doing out here?

Matt - I don't know...We saw her take out Tiffani Michaels earlier tonight...is she working with Chuck? Is she going to help Molly?

Johnny - We also saw her little wink to Eric Steel. Maybe she's working with the Empire? Molly could be in trouble!

Megan sits cross-legged on the announcer's table, and watches the match. Jaci shakes her head and turns, only to be met with a sick kick to the jaw by Molly.

Johnny - OUT OF NOWHERE!

Matt - That's it! The distraction worked!

Molly drops down, and goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Jaci kicks out.

Matt - What?!

Johnny - How did she pull that off?!

Molly stands, staring dumbfounded at Jaci. She lifts Jaci to her feet. Jaci punches Molly to the gut and shoves her away. Molly charges, looking for a clothesline. Jaci runs to meet her, holding her own arm out. The two women catch each other with clotheslines, knocking them both to the floor. The referee begins the count.

"1" "2" "3"

Slowly, both women roll onto their stomachs, pushing themselves up.

"4" "5" "6"

Molly gets to one knee. Jaci shakes her head, trying to get shake off the pain.

"7" "8"

Molly slowly starts to stand. Megan slides off the table, and gets to the apron.

Johnny - What is she doing?

Matt - She IS attacking Molly! I knew it!

Jaci slowly stands as the referee hits the eight count. Megan jumps to the top rope and leaps off, nailing both women with a crossbody.

Matt - SEXY SQUASH!

Johnny - I am amazed that you said that with a straight face.

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

He whispers something to Heather, and makes a motion with his arms. Heather nods.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and gentlemen...as a result of a double-disqualification...this match is a DRAW!

Johnny - Wow.

Matt - When do we ever have draws in IWF?

Johnny - Almost never.

Matt - It's that Megan Andrews' fault!

Megan looks down at Molly and Jaci, smiling. The two women slowly get to their feet, and Megan slides out of the ring, heading up the ramp. Molly and Jaci rush the ropes, reaching for Megan, who shakes her head, retreating. The show cuts to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to Heather Thompson in the ring.

Heather Thompson - The following is a tag team match!

Jaxx Ryder and Steel Angel walk to the ring.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first...at a combined weight of 450 pounds...THE HUMAN HIGHLIGHT REELS!

Johnny - The rebirth of an old IWF team, Steel Angel has taken Jaxx Ryder in as the newest member of HHR.

Matt - I bet it fails again.

Gordon and Blyss walk down the ramp.

Heather Thompson - And their opponents....the current High Impact Champion...GORDON FURY...and the current contender to the Queen of Wrestling championship...BLYSS LOCKHART!!

Matt - In two weeks, these two will team up again to take on Molly Reid and Baron Tomson in a winner-take-all tag match!

Johnny - We'll be walking out with either a new Queen, or a new High Impact Champion!

The referee calls for the bell.

Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration Mainevent
Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Blyss starts the match against Jaxx. The two tie up in the center of the ring. Jaxx starts pushing Blyss back, towards the ropes. Blyss drops down, catching Jaxx by the ankles and taking him down with a drop toehold. She rolls over him, and drives her knee into his ribs. Blyss stands, smirking. She stomps on Jaxx's elbow, then slowly pulls Jaxx to his feet. She tries to send Jaxx to the ropes, but Jaxx holds his ground. He reverses it, throwing Blyss to the corner. Blyss runs up the corner, backflipping off and grabbing Jaxx by the head as she falls. She twirls, spiking Jaxx's head into the mat with a DDT. She rolls him over and quickly goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Jaxx kicks out.

Johnny - Blyss taking control in the early going.

Matt - Complete control! Jaxx can't get anything going for him!

Jaxx slowly stands, only to be taken down immediately with a headscissors by Blyss. Blyss retreats to the corner, climbing to the top rope. She leaps off, driving an elbow into Jaxx's shoulder. She rolls off and slaps Gordon's hand, tagging him in. Gordon leaps over the ropes and dives onto Jaxx, raining down punches.

Matt - And here comes Gordon!

Jaxx grasps the ropes, pulling himself towards the apron. The referee yells at Gordon to back off. Gordon slowly retreats, giving Jaxx time to get to his feet. Gordon charges, leaping in the air and connecting with a big dropkick to Jaxx's chest. Ryder tumbles between the ropes, out of the ring. Gordon moves towards the ropes, but doesn't leave.

"1" "2" "3"

Jaxx gets to his feet. Gordon taunts him to get back in the ring. Jaxx looks at Gordon, and looks around at Steel on the other side.

Johnny - Jaxx knows better than to get back in the ring with Gordon.

Matt - Gordon and Blyss have been in complete control so far. Jaxx needs to tag out to Steel and see what he can do.

"4" "5" "6"

Jaxx races around the ring, sliding beneath the bottom rope near his own corner. Gordon immediately jumps on the attack, stomping Jaxx into the mat. Jaxx reaches, and barely manages to slap Steel's hand. Steel grabs Gordon by the shoulder and sends a stiff punch that knocks Fury to the mat. Steel climbs from the apron to the top rope. As Gordon gets to his feet, Steel leaps, taking him down with a cross body and finishing with a pin.

-1-

-2-

Gordon kicks out.

Matt - Nothing doing.

Steel lifts Gordon to his feet. He lifts Fury in suplex position, and turns, dropping Gordon stomach-first across the ring rope. Gordon rolls back into the ring, clutching his gut. Steel stomps on Gordon's ankle, then grabs his foot. He drags Gordon to the center of the ring before DDT'ing the foot into the mat.

Johnny - It seems like an odd move, but it does damage to the foot and ankle. Taking out Gordon's vertical base means you've grounded the high-flyer. Smart strategy.

Steel lifts Gordon to his feet. Gordon shoves Steel away, then runs to the ropes. He rebounds back, jumping and taking Steel down with a calf kick. Steel scrambles to his feet. Gordon races to the ropes again. He leaps over Steel, grabbing his head, and pulling him to the mat. Gordon goes for a quick cover.

-1-

-2-

Steel powers out. He slowly stands. Gordon kicks Steel to the leg, then follows with another kick straight to the chest. Steel is rocked. Gordon leaps up, throwing his arm across Steel's chest before taking both men down with a reverse STO. Gordon covers.

-1-

-2-

Steel kicks out again.

Matt - Gordon going for the quick covers. Not sure how effective this strategy is.

Gordon shakes his head, and turns to Blyss. He slaps her hand, and she leaps over the ropes. She holds on to the top rope, swinging over to land on the second rope on the inside of the ring. She bounces off, doing a backflip, and landing on Steel. She hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Steel kicks out. Blyss rolls off and tags in Gordon.

Johnny - Just keep pinning! It'll work eventually!

Gordon performs an identical move. He leaps over the rope, landing on the second, and flips onto Steel, adding a corkscrew instead of the backflip. He hooks the legs.

-1-

-2-

Steel kicks out.

Matt - Alright, now it's getting annoying.

Steel shoves Gordon away. Gordon moves in, looking for a crossbody. Steel catches him.

Johnny - Oh, man.

Steel lifts Gordon above his head in a military press. He drops him, taking Gordon down with a Divine Cutter.

Matt - THAT'S IT! Game over!

Johnny - Pin him!

Steel motions to go for the pin, but Jaxx reaches for the tag. Steel looks from Jaxx to Gordon. He shrugs, and tags Jaxx in. Jaxx runs towards Gordon as Steel heads towards the corner. Gordon springs into action, grabbing Jaxx and rolling him up for a pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here are your winners...

Steel smirks as he steps between the ropes, raising his hands.

Heather Thompson - ...GORDON FURY and BLYSS LOCKHART!!!

Steel's face falls instantly. He turns to see Jaxx on his knees, pulling at his hair as Gordon laughs, retreating to his corner, where Blyss jumps onto his back, hugging him.

Johnny - Steel thought they had it won! Jaxx was pinned while his back was turned!

Matt - That's actually pretty funny.

Johnny - What a fatal slip!

Steel looks at Jaxx before hopping down off the apron and heading up the ramp. Then Blyss leaves the ring but Gordon doesn't follow, instead requesting a microphone from ringside. Blyss stops walking, turns and watches Gordon.

Gordon Fury
As everyone knows, Blyss and I have a huge tag team match at Ascension, and this gives us needed momentum going into the match. But for me it is about more than momentum. At Ascension I have to prove that I am the rightful and deserving High Impact champion, a fighting champion. Now even though at Rising Monarchy I did beat Griff, it wasn't for the title. I have held the title long enough for at least 2 defense, and I have only had one. That is not going to be the case come Ascension.

Last week Jessica Matthews launched here “champion's choice” thingo, and I am diving right in and putting my title on the line next week on Battlegrounds!

The fans are on their feet cheering, but Blyss doesn't look happy. She turns and continues walking up the ramp, heading backstage, but Gordon doesn't notice.

Gordon Fury
I have never been one to play it safe, so it is fitting that I am the first champion to make use of this initiative. I have no idea who management is going to put me up against next week, but whoever it is...

Gordon Lifts The High Impact Championship above his head

Gordon Fury
...It will be for THIS!

The crowd goes ballistic again and Gordon finally leaves the ring.

Johnny – Shit what a shocking announcement from Gordon Fury! He is going to defend the championship next week!

Matt – What a fucking moron! Doesn't he realise that if he loses, he isn't going to even BE at Ascension! He is taking a huge risk, and honestly I would not be surprised if he failed.

“Honest Eyes” by Black Tide plays again as Gordon walks up the ramp. It suddenly stops, and is interrupted by "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood. Jessica Matthews walks out onto the stage, holding a microphone, and followed closely by her brother, Chuck.

Jessica Matthews
Gordon...I want to say first, that I'm thrilled that you are taking the initiative and proving yourself a fighting champion...and since you're willing to take this opportunity and put your title on the line...I'd like to introduce you to your opponent next week, and the challenger for the High Impact Championship...

She looks over her shoulder. Bullet for My Valentine's "Your Betrayal" starts playing. Jack Savage walks out onto the stage, smirking at Gordon.

Matt - Wait...JACK?!

Johnny - He's Empire! How did he get Jessica to agree to give him a shot?

Chuck stands between Jack and Jess, crossing his arms. He smirks slightly, looking from Savage to Fury.

Matt - I...don't really know what's going on...but what a match! Next week, Gordon Fury defends his High Impact Championship against Jack Savage! Should be great!

Johnny - Good night!

The camera pans out, showing Jack Savage on the stage, looking down at Gordon near the ring. Gordon lifts his title above his head as the show fades out.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration   Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlegrounds 69: Empire Penetration
Page 1 of 1