Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching a Hawk, through the eyes of a Kat. Chapter 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Watching a Hawk, through the eyes of a Kat. Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Watching a Hawk, through the eyes of a Kat. Chapter 2   Watching a Hawk, through the eyes of a Kat. Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Katrina Costick.
JASON!!!!

Oh shit! What did I do now? I actually have no idea! Damn it, she most have found those dead mice I hid under the stage in the club. I don't even know where the dead mice came from. I just didn't want Kat to know that there were mice in the Kat Box.

Katrina Costick.
JASON!!! GET DOWN HERE!!

Fine. I walked down the stairs and entered the club.

Jason Hawk.
I swear to god that I did not put those mice there

Katrina Costick.
WHAT IS TH... wait what mice?

Jason Hawk.
Nothing Very Happy

Kat shook her head at me. Then she pointed towards the ceiling.

Katrina Costick.
WHAT IS THAT?

I looked up at the ceiling and saw a white owl flying around. It was my new pet owl Oscar. I missed having Scott around so I decided that I should get a new pet. So I got an owl.

Jason Hawk.
From here it looks like it is an owl.

Katrina Costick.
I know that much. What is it doing here?!?!??!

Jason Hawk.
It lives here.

Katrina Costick.
WHAT?!?!?!?

I don't get why Kat was so mad about that I got Oscar. Maybe she was allergic to owls or something. Good thing she isn't allergic to hawks. Do you know what I am saying? Wink

Jason Hawk.
It is my new pet. I miss Scott and I can't just take him away from Jonathan. So I got a pet owl! His name is Oscar.

Kat just starred at me with her mouth opened a bit.

Katrina Costick.
Really?

Jason Hawk.
Yes really!

I said with a smile.

Jason Hawk.
And I got him because I feel pretty lonely. I don't really have anyone in my life but you. Jake is on tour all the time, Jonathan is to high to know anything. KID is dead and Rachel... Yeah Rachel..

I sat down on one of the bar stools. The memory of Rachel always got me down and I'd rather talk about it some other time. Oscar landed on my shoulder.

Jason Hawk.
How is it going little buddy?

Kat sat down next to me.

Katrina Costick.
Wanna talk about it?

Jason Hawk
Nah, I am OK.

Kat grabbed my hands.

Katrina Costick.
Really Jason? Please tell me.

Jason Hawk.
No, not right now.

Katrina Costick.
Fine. But you forgot someone you have Jason.

Jason Hawk.
Who?

Katrina Costick.
Ashley Matthews.

Ashley Matthews. The final reason Nick and I became bitter sworn enemies. For all that time I thought she was on his side. But she was just a ticking time bomb about to explode and destroy Nick's life. She really put the final nail in Nick's coffin.

Katrina Costick.
I never really understood how you two ever became friends. She really hated you!

Jason Hawk.
She just did what Nick told her to do.

Katrina Costick.
When did you even get to know her?

Jason Hawk.
Camp Condemned.

Katrina Costick.
I was at the Camp Condemned! Why did I not know any of this!?

I shrugged.

Katrina Costick.
Tell me!

Jason Hawk.
Fine.

…............
June 25th.
Camp Condemned.
Miami, Florida.

Nick Ridicule.
OK, guys. This is the last song for the evening.

Please don't let it be it. Please don't let it be it. Please don't let it be it.

Nick Ridicule.
This one is a bonus track! It is called “All The Assholes In The Room”

FUCK!

Jason Hawk.
I hate this song.

I looked over at Kat who was standing next to the drum-set, tuning her guitar. Nick kept talking about how he had come up with the song and so on. None of us cared to listen to what he was saying.

Katrina Costick.
Yeah, it is a pretty stupid song.

Originally it was a pretty awesome song. Matt and I had been writing it. It was about how even though people seemed nice and cool, everyone had this little demon inside of them that made them horrible people. Then Nick had taken a look at the lyrics. He said it needed a few twists here and there and when he was done with it there was like one line left of what Matt and I had been writing. Somehow he had gotten gangsters in there.

Jason Hawk.
It doesn't even make any sense now.

Katrina Costick.
I know. But you know Nick. His lyrics are rather weird. But he claims that they are all related to his past. To bad we don't know anything about his past.

Matt Biggars.
Good thing Monster and I are high. Or else this song would have been a nightmare.

The always so silent Monster just nodded.

Katrina Costick.
I know this is annoying but we did Nick to sing “I Will Not Die” twice. So just roll with it and get it over with.

Kat walked back to her position. But suddenly stopped and turned around.

Katrina Costick.
And play it right guys. Nick is already kinda pissed about that you aren't doing it right. Especially you Jason.

Always “Especially you Jason” I am the drummer! I am in control. You follow my lead! I decide if we go slow or if we go fast! Stupid ingrates. I start the beat and of course I fuck up right away. Nick turns and looks at me with that angry look of his. Guess if I cared? [/color][/b]

Nick Ridicule.
Counting all the assholes in the room
Well I´m definitely not alone, well I´m not alone.

Wow! He actually two entire lines of ours in the song! The rest of the song went as predicted. It was tiring and boring. We were all tired after having performed almost seven songs already. I fucked up a few times. Which was enough to also get Kat to look angrily at me a few times. Again, guess if I cared. We finished the song got off the stage. As we headed back to our bus Nick grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

Nick Ridicule.
What the fuck was that Jason? You fucked up during the entire concert!

Jason Hawk.
So what? Those fans are to drunk to notice anyways. So it is all good.

Nick Ridicule.
Not it so not! We are suppose to be the best! But we certainly not have the best drummer.

Jason Hawk.
That was every hurtyful! But then again. Who am I to care? I am just the temporary drummer anyways!

Nick Ridicule.
Then I should just replace you right away!

Jason Hawk.
Fine! I don't care about this band anyways. The only reason I am still part of is because Matt, Kat and Monster are awesome people!

Nick Ridicule.
You know that if they had to pick they would all pick me over you!

Jason Hawk.
There is no way!

We were starting to shout at each other.

Nick Ridicule.
Oh believe you me! I will always be picked over you!

Jason Hawk
So you think but you be wrong!

Nick Ridicule.
I am always right!

Jason Hawk.
I should have let you die in Thailand!

Nick went silent. Maybe I took it a step to far. Just then Ashley walked up to us. She laid her arm around Nick's hips.

Ashley Matthews.
What are you two standing out here in the rain for?

That is weird. I didn't even notice that it had started to rain.

Nick Ridicule.
Not much. Just talking about the concert. But I am done. Lets go babe.

Nick padded me on the shoulder as he walked by me. I just shook my head and started to walk. I just walked. I didn't mind the rain and I didn't feel like joining the rest of the gang in the bus. Mostly because I didn't want to talk to Nick right now. So a little walk seemed fitting right now. Our friendship was rocky at best. Ever since we came back from Thailand everything had changed. Nick had turned into this egocentric douche. Everything was suddenly a competition for him. Everything I did he just had to be a little better at. That little competition between us was fun to begin with. But now it was just irritating. Anyways. The rain got heavier and I figured that it was best to get inside. I walked into the disco. Maybe I was going to find a cute girl. I needed that after the break-up with Taylor. I had found her in bed with Chuck Matthews the night I had beat Brenton Cyrus for the World Heavyweight. I had been dating Taylor for months. I was madly in love with her and I thought that she was the only one for me. She was even a part of the O'Day family. That night my heart was crushed but I got over it pretty quickly. I looked over the dance floor. In the far corner I could see two familiar faces making out. I smiled. I knew those two had something going. Near them was a big leather couch. I sat down and followed the two people. I ordered a beer. The waitress came over to me with the beer.

Waitress.
Why are you steering at those two?

Jason Hawk.
I know them. It is cool.

The waitress walked rather fast away from me. I just laughed. Suddenly one of the familiar faces noticed me. She jumped back in surprise to see me.

Katrina Costick.
Jason you stalker!

Matt Biggars.
Cockblock much, Jason!

Jason Hawk.
I knew you two had something going on! Futuristic Mind Reading Abilities! BEAT THAT!

Kat and Matt sat down next to me.

Jason Hawk.
That reminds me. If you fuck Kat before the Camp Condemned is over, Nick owes me 50 bucks.

Matt laughed.

Katrina Costick.
Jason! Why are you betting on such things!

I could see a little smile on Kat's face. It was either because she had just been making out with Matt or she thought it actually was funny.

Jason Hawk.
I can see that smile Kat. I know you thought it was funny.

Katrina Costick.
It was. But enough about us. What is up with you Jason? You have seemed so down lately.

Matt Biggars.
Yeah, you used to be way more fun!

Wow, thanks Matt.

Katrina Costick.
Is it something that happened in Thailand?

Kat said as she laid her arm around my shoulders.

Jason Hawk.
Among other things.

Katrina Costick.
What other things?

Matt Biggars.
Yeah, I want to know.

I looked at Kat, then Matt, then back at Kat. I had not told anyone that I had broken up with Taylor. I don't know if she had told anyone either. But here goes.

Jason Hawk.
I broke up with Taylor.

Matt Biggars.
Shocked

Katrina Costick.
Oh you poor thing.

Kat wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

Matt Biggars.
It'll be OK dude. Wanna go get high and forget it?

I loved Matt's attitude towards situations like this. It reminded me of myself. It didn't really help at all but I knew that he just wanted to help. [/color][/b]

Katrina Costick.
Now I understand why you have been playing so bad during the concerts. Does Nick know this? He has really be a douche towards you.

Jason Hawk.
You two are the only ones that know.

I could see Matt had this stupid smile on his face.

Matt Biggars.
I feel special.

I laughed.

Katrina Costick.
Yeah. Lets just have fun tonight! I swear. Matt and I won't do anything. Until you are asleep.

I smiled at Kat and stood up.

Jason Hawk.
Nah, it is OK. I just need some time for myself tonight. I'll be in the bus if you need me.

I walked away and out of the disco. I just walked through the rain and straight to the bus. I walked in. Nick and Ashley were the only ones inside.

Jason Hawk.
Hi Nick.

He just nodded at me. I sat down.

Jason Hawk.
I gotta tell you something.

Nick Ridicule.
What? Is it about why you suck so much at drumming? And pretty much everything else you do recently.

Jason Hawk.
Yes.

Nick Ridicule.
Oh.

Jason Hawk.
I broke up with Taylor.

Nick Ridicule.
That is it? I could have called that one from a mile away. Seriously Jason. Come to me when you have a real problem. And by the way you were sleeping with Alison anyways.

Jason Hawk.
I never slept with Alison.

Nick Ridicule.
Yeah right. I don't got time for this. Ashley! Lets go.

Nick stood up and stormed out. But Ashley didn't go. She just sat there. Looking at me. I had never really talked to Ashley. There was an an awkward tension in the room. We just looked at each other. I had never noticed that Ashley was actually attractive. Maybe it was the fact that she was a few years younger then me. She was probably a few years to young for me actually. I looked around the room. Doing anything to avoid eye contact. It was Ashley who broke the silence.

Ashley Matthews.
Why did you break up?

I looked up at her.

Jason Hawk.
She cheated on me.

Ashley just looked at me. Waiting for me to continue.

Jason Hawk.
With Chuck.

Still she just looked at me, with the exact same expression.

Ashley Matthews.
I should have known it had something to do with dad.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah...

And again it was silent. This time I was the one who broke the silence.

Jason Hawk.
So... how are things with you and Nick?

Ashley just shrugged.

Ashley Matthews.
Fine.. I guess.

Jason Hawk.
What do you mean I guess?

Ashley Matthews.
I don't know really. Things are fine .

Jason Hawk.
They don't sound fine.

Again Ashley just shrugged and another silence followed. I could tell that there was something that she wanted to talk about.

Jason Hawk.
How are things really with Nick?

I asked again. I wanted to know if it was only towards me that he had changed. Or if others felt the same way.

Ashley Matthews.
They could be better.

Jason Hawk.
Has he changed?

Ashley Matthews.
Not that I know.

Guess that is just me then. Again there was silence.

Ashley Matthews.
Things aren't good.

Ashley broke the silence. She was no longer looking at me as she talked. She just looked down at the floor.

Ashley Matthews.
I am not enjoying this relationship anymore. I want out of it.

Jason Hawk.
Break up with him then.

Ashley Matthews.
I am afraid to do it. I am afraid of his reaction. What if he hits me? What if I am just being stupid about this. I believe in better days. I most just be patient.

Jason Hawk.
Well. Maybe those better days won't come as long as you have Nick? Maybe as soon as Nick is gone the better days will come.

Ashley Matthews.
Without Nick I am alone. No one is going to want me. I only have Nick.

Jason Hawk.
That is not true. I have noticed how they guys stop and look when you walk by. You are a beautiful young girl Ashley.

Ashley finally looked up at me. Again there was silence. I suddenly noticed how close we had been sitting this entire time. I looked back at Ashley. She looked deep into my eyes. She moved closer. I moved closer. Our eyes closed and we kissed. With passion. All the love Ashley had to give was in that one kiss. The time stood still and I just enjoyed the moment. Until I felt a sudden pain in my cheek. I was knocked down onto the floor. All I could see was Nick's red mohawk before I passed out.

Nick Ridicule.
YOU LITTLE FUCKER!

….........

“You are just holding that belt warm for me”

“You never fought someone like me”

“I will beat you Jason!”

“You will never beat The Irish!”

All week I have been listening IWF wrestlers talk about how they will soon beat me for my title and how I am not good enough to be a champion. They talk about how they are the best thing since sliced bread. And I thought I had a big ego! But here is the fun part of it all. These guys that are “better” then me are Tim Patrick and Vincent Van Rose Neutral

LOLWUT

They most have lost their minds. Seriously. Or maybe this whole Irish thing is getting to them and they think everyone is a pushover. Or maybe, just maybe, they forgot who the fuck I am!

I am Jason Hawk! I am the Full Throttle Champion! I am a 7 time world champion! I am the fastest, most agile, quickest, greatest and simply the best high-flyer in the world! I am miles ahead of you two. There is no way on earth that I will ever lose to anyone of you! Even if I am from such a nice city like San Diego!

Yes I've listened to what you had to say Tim. And honestly, you make no fucking sense.

Really? The fact that I live in San Diego is what will make me lose this match? The fact that outside IWF I actually I have a nice life? I really don't see how that will have any effect in this match. Neither do I care if Philadelphia is such a shithole. I don't care how shit it is to live there is. Though I must admit that I actually do feel really sorry for you all that you are forced to listen to shitty rap music all the time

Sad

But other then that. Fuck Philadelphia. Because we are not going to fight like you are used to back at home. No no no. We are going wrestle. I promise you that. Because I am good enough to force you to play my game. Because I don't need to fight you to win this match. I can just escape the cage and it will all be over. That is actually exactly what I am going to do. Then I'll go back to San Diego and enjoy life! Because in San Diego everything is perfect! Very Happy

You are so stupid Tim. Do you really think that my life is perfect? Do you honestly believe that I have been forced to fight? Fight against my will for something I do not believe in. You think that I have never lost anything? I have lost more then you will ever have Tim. And still I have something left to lose. Unlike you.

“How can you beat a man who has nothing left to lose?”

Just like you beat the rest of the losers in the world. Because really Tim? If you have nothing left to lose then doesn't that just make you a loser?

It does. That is all you are. You are just a loser who thinks that he can follow with the big boys. You are in for a sad realization. And I am sorry for being the one bringing you the bad news. But someone has to do it, right?

Just look at your mighty accomplishments! You have... wait.. uh... what have you won again? What exactly have you accomplished.

Oh yeah that is right! You took Corey Casey to his limits Neutral

Wow Tim! Good for you. But here is the thing. Everyone can do that on a good day and it still counts for nothing. Everyone can do it! And yes I just said that twice! Matt Gray took Nick Ridicule to his limits! Barry Hall took Brenton Cyrus to his limits! Chad Mason took Chuck Matthews to his limits! TJ fucking Tilli took Brenton Cyrus to his limits.

And you are right Tim. I am no Corey Casey.

I am The Key to Extraordinary.

I am Jason Hawk.
Back to top Go down

Watching a Hawk, through the eyes of a Kat. Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1