Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching a Hawk, Through the Eyes of a Kat. The Final Chapter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Watching a Hawk, Through the Eyes of a Kat. The Final Chapter. Empty
PostSubject: Watching a Hawk, Through the Eyes of a Kat. The Final Chapter.   Watching a Hawk, Through the Eyes of a Kat. The Final Chapter. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Judge.
Jason Dennis Hawk. You are hereby sentenced to five years in prison for the murder on Rachel Michelle Hawk and the attempted murder on Nick Ridicule.

And then the hammer was slammed onto the table.

I shook my head. Trying to get rid of the memories. It still sent shivers down my spine. Even though I was just in prison for a few months it was still the most horrible time of my life. I was framed for something I did not do. The best thing to do was just not thinking about the whole prison experience. I look at rain pouring down outside the car. It had been a while since it had been raining so heavily. Of course it had to rain today. It was a sad day so the rain really set the mood. I was going to visit Rachel's grave for the first time. I had not attended her funeral. Her family wouldn't let me be there because they don't know that I didn't kill her and of course because I was stock in a stupid prison. I looked over at Kat who was looking through the albums. I had brought Kat along because I was pretty sure that I was going to turn into an emotional wreck as soon as we got there. But this was the grave of my dead wife and unborn child. Can you blame me? I hadn't actually told Kat where we were going, but I was pretty sure that she knew anyways. She was cool like that. I could just strike her a look and she knew exactly what was on my mind. I guess this was how she knew. Or maybe the fact that she was actually at the funeral and we were driving the exact same road she had been driving on that day.

Katrina Costick.
There it was! What is such a great album doing this low in the bunch of albums?

Kat pulled out the AB III album by Alter Bridge out of the bunch. Recently she had become a huge Alter Bridge fan. It was all she listened to. I didn't mind them. I enjoyed their music but some of the songs were starting to get annoying. I shrugged.

Jason Hawk.
Chilling I guess.

Kat put in the CD and went right to track seven. Wonderful Life. It was her favorite. It was the one that annoyed me the most now. But not today. The song suited my relationship with Rachel and Justin just great. Yes, I was going to name my unborn son Justin. As Myles Kennedy's vocals on the chorus blasted through the speakers a tear ran down my cheek.

What a wonderful life,
For as long as you've been at my side,
And I want you to know,
I'll miss you so,
And though our days come to an end,
No, I'll never love like this again,
What a wonderful life my friend

Oh god. I already started to tear over some song that I barely can stand. The song ended and Kat went back to track two. Isolation. I didn't care to listen anymore. I tried to block it out which was rather difficult since she was both singing along and rockin' the air guitar. Anyways, as we kept driving this one phrase from the song kept racing around on my mind. “No, I'll never love like this again” The sad part was that it was true. I highly doubt that I will actually ever love again. I shrugged. I was too caught up in my thoughts to realize that I had made a wrong turn and it would take at least an hour to get back on track. Kat didn't notice either.

Katrina Costick.
Hey... we shouldn't have turned left there.

Damn it. She noticed.

Katrina Costick.
Now it'll take at least an hour before we are back on track.

Jason Hawk.
You say that like it is a bad thing.

Katrina Costick.
It is.

Jason Hawk.
Why? You get to hang out with me for another hour.

Katrina Costick.
That is great and all but you are just sitting there all quiet.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah...

An awkward silence fell over the car. I was actually in no mood to talk. So yeah.. I can see why it is a bad thing.

Katrina Costick.
How did she die?

Jason Hawk.
What?

Kat looked away from the window and over at me.

Katrina Costick.
How did Rachel die? Who killed her?

Jason Hawk.
Well... I did...

I said as a joke. How can I joke about that? I am a horrible person

Katrina Costick.
I don't believe that for a second. You were framed for it so you must know what really happened.

Jason Hawk.
I do.

Katrina Costick.
Care to share?

She said with a smile.

Jason Hawk.
Sure, you are going to force me to it sooner or later anyways.

…...
A few days after the whole incident at the airport with Ashley, Rachel had dragged me down to Mexico on a vacation. Apparently Rachel wants to renew our love. Which is suppose to be a whole of romantic stuff but we pretty much just end up having sex. So it is cool beans. Because lets face it. Every kind of sex is better then romantic walks on the beach.

Rachel Hawk.
Come on Jason! Tell me how many exes you have![/color]

[color=magenta]Yeah, what a conversation to help renew our love.

Jason Hawk.
It doesn't matter. I have you now and little Justin.

Rachel Hawk.
Why do you keep calling it Justin? What if it is a girl?

Jason Hawk.
Then we'll have a girl named Justin. Adur!

Rachel Hawk.
I will not have a daughter named Justin and why do every name you suggest start with “J” ?

Jason Hawk.
Because “J” kicks “R”'s ass!

Rachel Hawk.
Oh yeah? I bet I can kick your ass.

Jason Hawk.
You really think so? Come at me bro!.. wait.. Come at me.. uh... sis?

Rachel smiled that dirty smile she only does when she gets really horny. It is sex time baby! Rachel rolled on top of me and we kissed. Rachel was grinding up and down on top of me. She kissed my neck. Went further down to my chest. Wait... Shouldn't I be somewhere right now? I have this feeling that I really should be somewhere else right now. I looked up at clock on the wall. 4:57 PM.

Jason Hawk.
OH shit!

I am suppose to meet Jonathan in three minutes! I pushed Rachel off me.

Rachel Hawk.
Wait what? I thought you loved that.

Jason Hawk.
I do! It is absolutely fantastic! But! I really gotta go.

Rachel Hawk.
Wait? Why?

Jason Hawk.
Remember my older brother Jonathan? The one who looks like he could be my dad?

Rachel Hawk.
Oh yeah, the stoner?

Jason Hawk.
Yeah, that guy. I haven't seen him in a gazillion years and I am suppose to meet him in...

I looked at the clock again. 5 PM.

Jason Hawk.
Right now!!!

I leaped out of the bed, grabbed a pair of shoes and stormed out of the room. Fuck I forgot a shirt! Nevermind the sun is shinning and it is insanely hot outside. I made it down to the lobby and there he was. Jonathan Hawk. My older brother who got easily pass off as being my father. He had always been a father figure to me. Mostly because he was so much older then me and my actual father had a job that required that he traveled a lot. Jonathan was a great guy but had a little drug problem. He was pretty much an addict. He had always been rebellious ever since I got remember. He was fighting with our parents all the time and was in problems with the police all the time. But still he was very religious. But he had always been nice to me. So I had always looked up to him. I sat down in the chair next to him.

Jason Hawk.
Oh Hai there big brother! Razz

Jonathan Hawk.
Ah Jason. You are late.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah, I was fucking Rachel.

Jonathan Hawk.
Are you two married yet?

It has been way to long since we talked.

Jason Hawk.
Check out the ring!

I started to wave the ring in his face.

Jonathan Hawk.
Good good. We should all be married in the name of God. It is great to see that you are doing so good Jason.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah, you too.

Jonathan Hawk.
Are you crazy? I haven't been high in a week! I am terrible. Sad

Yup, always joking about getting high.

Jonathan Hawk.
Do you know if there is a drug dealer somewhere around in Mexico?

Well of course, there is somewhere. I just don't know where. Suddenly I noticed a man in a hood. He seemed familiar. I just couldn't set my finger on who it was. Anyways. Can't be important anyway. Oh shit, Jonathan has been talking this whole time and I have no idea what he has been saying. Damn it!

Jonathan Hawk.
You know what little brother. I really need some weed. I'll talk to you later. God bless you.

He stood up and walked away. I decided to go back to my room. As I walked into our room it was empty. Rachel wasn't there and it seemed rather messy.

Jason Hawk.
Hello? Rachel?

No answer. I found a note on the table. I picked it up and read it.

Hi Jason.

I have your wife.

It is payback time motherfucker!

Oh shit.

…...

We pulled up outside the cementary and got out of the car. I froze. I was scared. Really scared and nervous. Kat started to walk but I just stood there. Kat turned to me.

Katrina Costick.
Jason. Lets go.

Jason Hawk.
I can't.

Kat grabbed my hands and pulled me along with her. We walked through the rain and I was getting more and more nervous.

Maybe this was a bad decision.

…..

After a few hours I had finally tracked down Rachel and her kidnapper. I was standing outside a big empty barnyard. I walked through the yard and slowly open the barn door. I walked in and the only light in there was a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling and Rachel was sitting right under it! Tied to a chair and gagged.

Jason Hawk.
Rachel!

I started to jog, which became running.

Jason Hawk.
Rachel!

Then suddenly a light turned on behind her. I immediately recognized the red mohawk. I could see tears in Rachel's eyes and then I noticed why. Nick was holding a gun to the back of her head.

Nick Ridicule.
You took my love from me. Ready to lose yours?

Rachel tried to scream but to no help.

Nick Ridicule.
Drop all weapons you have and do not move!

Jason Hawk.
You really think that I have any weapons?

Nick Ridicule.
Of course you have. How are you going to save your wife with no weapons?

Jason Hawk.
Of course I don't have any weapons. Look who you are talking to! It is like you never knew me. That is just hurtful!

Nick Ridicule.
Oh yeah. That is true. You are as stupid as a door.

Jason Hawk.
Whatever.

I took a step forward.

Nick Ridicule.
Hey! Another step and I kill her.

I stopped.

Jason Hawk.
If you kill them! I kill you!

Nick Ridicule.
With no weapon? As if JHawk and what do you mean by them? I can only see one bitch in this chair!

Jason Hawk.
She is no bitch!

Suddenly a smile appeared on his face and he laughed softly as he walked around Rachel walked closer to me.

Nick Ridicule.
Now I get it. Little JHawk is about to become a father. Poor kid. It never had a chance.

Nick turned back towards Rachel. He removed the gag-ball and grabbed her chin and tilted her head slightly back.

Rachel Hawk.
GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!!

Nick laughed softly and kissed her. He then turned back to me. I had already begun charging at him.

Jason Hawk.
You are dead!

He pointed the gun right back at Rachel and I stopped dead in my tracks.

Nick Ridicule.
No no no. One more step and she and little JHawk jr. will be the ones who are dead.

That is when I noticed a small little detail. A little detail that could save both Rachel and Justin I looked at Nick's hand. It was shaking like crazy. He was afraid. Nick isn't a killer. He wouldn't kill her. I took another step towards Nick.

Nick Ridicule.
Hey! Last warning! One more step and she is dead!

Jason Hawk.
Oh really Nick?

I took another step.

Rachel Hawk.
Jason! I don't wanna die!

She was now crying openly. I took another step.

Jason Hawk.
You know that I love you more then anything so now I just need you to trust me baby!

Nick, standing between me and Rachel, started to sweat. It was running wildly down his forehead. He closed his eyes and suddenly gun fire was heard. Rachel lifeless cold body fell face first down onto the cement floor. Nick was in shock and stared at his gun in disbelief. I fell down to my knees and I could feel tears run down my cheeks and for a moment everything stood still. Everything was meaningless and I lost my will and joy to live.

Jason Hawk.
...Rachel... Justin.... Sad

I looked over at Nick. I jumped to my feet and charged at Nick. I tackled him to the ground. I grabbed his throat. I wanted to squeeze the life out of him. Just put more and more pressure on the hold until he stopped breathing. No that was to easy. I stood up and kicked him in the head. I grabbed a steel pipe and waited for Nick to stand up. He slowly got to his feet and as he got I smacked the steel pipe over his head. I could hear something break. He was bleeding heavily. I knelled down over him and the punches began raining down on his face. He started to bleed from his nose and I am pretty sure I saw a tooth fly out.

Jason Hawk.
YOU... STUPID.... FUCKING.... BASTARD....!!!!

I was breathing heavily when I grabbed his gun and pointed it towards his head but just as I was about to pull the trigger.

???
FBI! DROP THE GUN!

I dropped the gun fell back down to my knees and the tears started to run down my cheeks.

Jason Hawk.
I am so sorry Rachel! I am so sorry!!!

The FBI agent kicked me in the back but I didn't even feel it. He put me in handcuffs and pulled me up to my feet.

FBI agent.
Jason Dennis Hawk! You are under arrest for importing heroin into America, the murder on Rachel Michelle Hawk and the attempted murder on Nick Ridicule.

As the two FBI agents carried me out of the barn I looked back on last time to see Rachel. But there was something else that caught my attention. In the very back of the barn I could see a dark figure. It was laughing.

Who was this dark figure?

….

And here we were. Rachel's grave. It was beautiful. I was speechless. It was so peaceful. Kat grabbed my arm. I looked at the tombstone.

Rachel Michelle Hawk.
Beloved daughter, sister and wife.
May you forever rest in peace
“I will never love like this again – Jason Hawk”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Tag team wrestling?

Really?

Facepalm

Tag team wrestling is the most stupid thing since Wayne Morley. See what I did there? Tag team wrestling is for the losers that can't win anything on their own. So they need someone else to lean up on!

THERE IS A REASON WAYNE MORLEY IS THE TAG TEAM MESSIAH!

Seriously! And my partner is Matthew Young Neutral

Way to give the guy an easy victory. I bet I'll be doing all the work in this match. I should let him start the match. Let Connor and Sean beat him up for a bit just so I can come in and destroy their hope for a win and win the whole thing myself. Hell, when the match is over Megan won't even be announcing Matt the winner. She will only be screaming my name! It will be great. This match won't even be tag team match. I doubt that he will even show up. It will just be Jason Hawk vs Connor O'Shannon and Sean O'Rourke.

Who?

Who the fuck is Sean O'Rourke?

Is he another one of those silly assholes who thinks he can take my Full Throttle title? What a delusional foul. He will never get it. Nuff said.

But this Connor O'Shannon is an interesting fella. I will admit that I believe that he will give me a decent challenge for me. He is a fellow champion for a reason. But I will still manage to beat him. I always do.

So ladies and gentlemen welcome to the Jason Hawk. Your minds will be blown by my amazing high-flying skills, speed and agility. You will not believe your eyes as I sour and flip through the air. Because I can and will do whatever I want.

Because I am the best high-flyer in the world, the Key to Extraordinary, the Full Throttle Champion. I am Jason Hawk.

And I will beat the Irish.

Again.

EAT IT TIM!

:HAWK:
Back to top Go down

Watching a Hawk, Through the Eyes of a Kat. The Final Chapter.
Page 1 of 1