Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching a Hawk, through the eyes of a Kat. Chapter 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Watching a Hawk, through the eyes of a Kat. Chapter 1. Empty
PostSubject: Watching a Hawk, through the eyes of a Kat. Chapter 1.   Watching a Hawk, through the eyes of a Kat. Chapter 1. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 pm

February 5th.
Saturday night.
Los Angeles, California.
The Kat Box.

The scene opens Katrina Costick's office. Her hair is a mess, her make up is ruined and there are bags under her eyes. Money are all over her desk. Both her mobile phone and the phone on the desk are both ringing. Through the big window in the background the lights from the club are seen. The music can be heard through the window and the club is full of people. Because tonight Three Days Grace were playing on the main stage. Kat had been working so hard for months now to get them to play. She had been looking forward to it. Kat's face expression is empty. She looks like she is about to pass out. She takes a deep breath. She pulls a bottle of whiskey out of the drawer in her desk. She pours some into the glass on the desk and she drinks it all. She leans back in the chair, takes a deep breath and turns around and looks over the club.

Katrina Costick.
6000 dollars. That should be enough.

She looks at the watch on her wrist.

Katrina Costick.
11:30 PM. I should get some sleep. I haven't slept in days. He'll be happy to see me and that I remembered his birthday. And I am going crazy. I am talking to myself. I need some sleep.

Kat leans back in the chair and slowly falls asleep.

Cab driver.
Here we are ma'am. That will be 10 dollars.

Kat hands the cab driver the 10 dollars and exits the cab. Kat looks up at the big building in front of her. She enters and walks up to the front desk.

Katrina Costick.
I am here to see Jason Hawk.

The woman behind the desk looks at Kat over her glasses.

Lady.
You are not allowed to bring anything with you.

She says as she looks at the package Kat is carrying with her.

Katrina Costick.
It is his birthday. It is just a cake. It is not like there is a nail file in the cake.

Kat laughs a little but the lady behind the desk just looks at Kat with the serious stare.

Lady.
It is just down the hall and the third door to the right.

Kat nodded and walked down the hall and entered the third door to the right. A big muscular man nodded to her as she walked by.

Big man.
Second booth.

Kat nodded and walked to the second booth, sat down, put the package on the table in front of her and grabbed the phone.

Big Man.
There is no one there. You don't need the phone yet. I'll go get him for you.

Katrina Costick.
Oh thanks officer. Could you give him this package? It is his birthday and I baked him a birthday cake.

Officer.
Sure.

He said with a nod as he disappeared through the door. Kat was nervous. She hadn't talked to Jason for so long now. Ever since Jason had left for the Thailand Tournament of Death with Nick he just hadn't been the same outgoing, smiling, always happy, asshole of an ETA. He just hadn't her best friend Jason Hawk. He had turned into a real jerk. He had all these secrets. He wasn't around very much and when he actually was he was on the phone the entire time talking to some guy. Kat never knew who the man was. The worst part was that right before he was taken away and locked up. He had been so depressed. So quiet. Even when he had called Kat he hadn't said anything. What had happened to him? Kat had no idea. She was hoping that Jason would tell her one of these days. Actually she was hoping that Jason would tell her today. Kat sat there for a moment waiting for the officer to come back with Jason. She looked over towards an older lady talking to a younger man. Must have been her son, Kat thought. It made Kat nervous. She was nervous about meeting Jason again. Was he going to be happy to see her? Was he just going to be quiet like he had been before he had been sent to jail? After a few moments the officer entered through a door on the other side of the glass. Kat watched as Jason followed close behind him. Jason was wearing one of those orange jail suits. Kat found it a little funny. It made her feel bad. She knew it was wrong. But she found comfort in that Jason would probably feel the same way if Kat was the one in jail. He looked at the floor as he walked towards the glass wall. Jason sat down behind the table on his side of the glass. He grabbed the phone and put it to his ear. Kat hesitated as she just looked at Jason, who looked down at the table hiding his face from Kat. Kat grabbed the phone.

Katrina Costick.
Hi Jason.

Jason looked up at Kat with a smile. A fake smile. Kat could easily see through it. She could see the sorrow in his eyes and the sadness in his smile. But this was not what caught her attention. On his left forehead a big scar ran down through his left eye and down his cheek. Kat was shocked.

Katrina Costick.
Oh God. What happened to you Jason?

Jason Hawk.
You think this is bad? Then you should see the other guy.

Jason chuckled.

Jason Hawk.
Thanks for the cake by the way. There better be a nail file inside of it.

The officer behind Jason laughs.

Officer.
As if anyone would ever be able to break out by using a nail file.

Jason turns to face the officer.

Jason Hawk.
IF I HAD A NAIL FILE I WOULD BE ABLE TO BREAK OUT OF HERE!

The officer pulls out a taser.

Officer.
Do not raise your voice when you talk to an officer!!!

He yells as he tases Jason to the ribs. Jason shakes uncontrollably from the electric shock. Jason falls off the chair and the officer stops tasing him. The officer backs up and stands up against the wall like before. Jason gets back to his chair. His hair had gotten a little spiky.

Jason Hawk.
They got some powerful tasers around here? I should have used one of those against Apollos way back when. They hurt way more. But look at my hair. IT'S ELECTRIC!

Katrina Costick.
Tell me what's up Jason. I can see through your fake smile and all. I want to know everything that was going on with you.

The fake smile disappears for a moment. A serious and sad expression crosses Jason's face. He looks away. Tries to think of something to change the topic.

Jason Hawk.
Hey! What's that smell?

Katrina Costick.
Jason!

Jason Hawk.
Fine.. What do you wanna know?

Katrina Costick.
Everything! What happened in Thailand and why you suddenly became so secret and kind of a jerk and later depressed and most importantly tell me why you are in jail!

Jason Hawk.
I became a jerk? Sorry about that. But fine then. But only because you are my best friend and because you gave me an awesome cake. Which I just assume is awesome. But I have not had a piece yet so I don't know actually. So how can I know? Well, judging by your cooking abilities then it actually shouldn't be so great, but that is what wishful thinking is for, right?

Katrina Costick.
Jason! The story!

Jason Hawk.
Oh yeah. We arrive in Thailand, Nick fucks shit up, blah blah blah yada yada yada, we leave. End of story!

Katrina Costick.
Jason!!!

Jason Hawk.
Fine!

---

It all began when Nick so rudely interrupted me while I was having sex with Taylor. Fuck I hate that bitch. Fucking ingrate. Anyways. He tells me to come with him to Thailand for some tournament he must compete in. I tell him to go fuck himself and bring Ashley with him. But apparently it was to dangerous for her. So I was kinda forced to go with him. The last thing I wanted to do was being stock with Nick in some foreign country. Oh well. I guess it was all just very bad luck.

---

Katrina Costick.
Wait, wait, wait. Weren't you and Nick best friends at that time?

Jason Hawk.
Yeah but after what he did I'll never say a nice thing about him again.

Katrina Costick.
What did he do?

Jason Hawk.
I'll get to that later. Anyways were was I?...

Katrina Costick.
Wait! Before you continue. Is your story going to be effected by your feelings towards Nick?

Jason nods.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah, probably.

Katrina Costick.
And are you going to make stuff up that actually didn't happen, just to make Nick look bad?

[color=white]Jason Hawk.
[b]When do I ever make stuff up?!

Katrina Costick
First off there was the time you said that your pet gorilla had ran away and you had to go find it, just so you didn't have to help me clean up the Kat Box when the cleaning staff had the Sunday off. And then there was the time when you tried to...

Jason Hawk.
OK! I get the point. Yes, I'll probably make some stuff up because of my hatred towards Nick.

Katrina Costick.
OK now you can continue.

Kat said with a smile.

---

So anyways. Nothing really happened in Thailand until Nick somehow made it to the final. But things really started to pick up and got pretty crazy. Nick was in the final against Badington Chao-Khun-Sa, the brother of Akkarat Chao-Khun-Sa, the host of the tournament. The rules were that you had to kill your opponent to win the match. And under no circumstances could Akkarat afford to miss Badington. Since he was a really important part of the Golden Triangle. So he would do anything to so Badington beat, or should I say killed Nick, I'll get back to the Golden Triangle later on. But now you are stock with getting to know what happened first. So lets go back to May last year.

May 17th.
Thailand.
The day of the final.

Jason Hawk.
Nick! Get up! You have a final to win!

I got no answer from him.

Jason Hawk.
Nick! GET THE FUCK UP!

Again no answer.

Jason Hawk.
God damnit. So what do I do now? Is it really worth getting out of the bed just to wake up Nick? Nah.

I looked around the room. Maybe I actually should get up. The beds aren't exactly comfortable. Just then I noticed a bottle. I picked it up. I chuckled.

Jason Hawk.
This should be fun.

I threw the bottle at Nick. I watched it fly through the air and hit Nick right in the face. Headshot! Nick jumped out of his bed.

Nick Ridicule.
What the fuck Jason!

I rolled over in my bed and mumbled.

Jason Hawk.
Mission accomplished.

Nick pulled the cover off me and smacked the bottle into my back.

Jason Hawk.
Ouch! What did you do that for?

Nick Ridicule.
You threw this god damn bottle in my face asshole!

Jason Hawk.
No I didn't.

Nick Ridicule.
Then who did it? We two are the only ones here.

I looked around the room before I shrugged my shoulders.

Jason Hawk.
Must have been a ghost or something.

Nick rolled his eyes

Nick Ridicule.
Just get up. I want breakfast.

Jason Hawk.
Then go get some. I'll be there in a minute.

Nick put on some clothes and left. I sat up in the bed. It was actually a pretty beautiful day. The sun was shining and there was not a single cloud on the sky nor was there any wind outside. Suddenly I could hear someone knock on the door. I thought that it must have been Nick. Coming back for something that he had forgotten. Must have been his keys since he was knocking. Wait, did we even have keys to our little houses? I can't remember. But anyways. I put on some clothes before I opened the door and this big Asian dude with tattoos everywhere stood outside the door.

Jason Hawk.
Can I help you with anything?

The guy nodded and punch me in the face. I stumbled backwards and he followed me inside. He ran towards me and tackled me down to the ground. He grabbed me by the throat and then the punches started to rain down onto my face. I managed to slip out between his legs. I stood up and dropkicked him to the back of his head. He fell down and landed face first on the floor. I watched as he slowly got back up to his knees. I ran towards him and leaped onto his shoulders before jumping high into the air and catching him with an hurricanrana. I snapped off the hurricanrana and the man flew straight through the closet doors on the closet that stood up against the wall.

Jason Hawk.
BEAT THAT!

The man slowly got out of the closet and stood up. I spread my arms to the side.

Jason Hawk.
Come at me bro!

That moment always makes me think of Chad Mason. I have no idea why. But anyways. That is when I noticed that the man had a gun in his hand.

Jason Hawk.
Oh shit!

The man pulled the trigger just as I leaped into air. He missed me but I pretended that he had hit my ankle. The man laughed as he watched me fake my “injury”. He grabbed my hair.

Jason Hawk.
Hey! Don't touch my hair!

He threw me into a corner and walked out.

Jason Hawk.
Getting rid of him was way easier then expected.

The guy was at least 7 feet tall. I was never going to beat him in a fight.

Jason Hawk.
Maybe a little to easy

And right I was. I could suddenly smell smoke. I looked out the window and saw the big dude walk away as he laughed. I looked towards door. That Asian bastard had set it on fire. I started to panic and the flames were spreading fast. Then I remember that in case of fire, then stop, drop and roll. And so I did.

Jason Hawk.
Wait. That is what you are suppose to do if you are on fire.

There was only one way out. Through the window and there was no time for opening it. I took a few steps back before running straight towards the window. I jumped a crashed right through the glass. That was the most badass thing I had done in a while. I landed on the grass outside. I could do nothing but watch as our little house burned to the ground.

Nick Ridicule.
WHAT THE FUCK JASON!?!??!?!??!!? Shocked

I stood up and looked at Nick.

Jason Hawk.
Oh Hai Nick Razz How was breakfast? Anything good to eat this morning?

Nick Ridicule.
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HER?!?!?!?!??!

Jason Hawk.
Nothing really. Just some dude came by and tried to kill me and then burned down the house. No big deal.

Nick Ridicule.
NO BIG DEAL!??!?!? We just lost all our stuff!!!!!!

Jason Hawk.
It is not like I brought anything important along to this trip.

Nick Ridicule.
Good point. Neither did I. Wait! My fighting gear was in there! What am I suppose to fight in now?

Jason Hawk.
You make it sound like this is my fault.

Nick Ridicule.
Why shouldn't it be?

Jason Hawk.
Why would I burn down my own house? Neutral

Nick Ridicule.
Good point.

Jason Hawk.
Anyways, you can fight naked. Like the Romans used to do in the Olympics. Razz

Nick Ridicule.
Not funny and wasn't it the Greeks that started the Olympics.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Jason Hawk.
I heard it both ways. Anyways. You could borrow some fighting gear from one of the dead guys.

Nick Ridicule.
Neutral

Jason Hawk.
And smear their blood onto your face and chest. You would look so badass!

Nick Ridicule.
Neutral

Jason Hawk.
Fine. You think of something.

Nick Ridicule.
I'll figure something out. Lets go. I have a match in not so long

We fast forward a bit and go straight to the final fight. As Nick was getting ready in his locker room. I was approached by Akkarat, Badington and that Asian dude that had tried to kill me. The big Asian dude was in shock when he saw me. He started to talk gibberish and wave his arms around. Akkarat slapped him and yelled something gibberish back at him. The big Asian dude turned around and walked away. Akkarat then turned to me.

Akkarat Chao-Khun-Sa.
You must excuse my friend. He has had you mistaken with someone else.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah...

Akkarat Chao-Khun-Sa.
But anyways. You see I have been watching you and your friend. Nick Ridicule is his name, right? He is a very talented fighter. Maybe a little to talented. You see, I am worried that my brother will not be able to defeat Nick Ridicule in tonight's final. So I want you to betray Nick and stab him in the back.

Jason Hawk.
No way!

I should just have said yes. Then I wouldn't be sitting in this shithole all day long.

Akkarat Chao-Khun-Sa.
You did not let me finish. You see, I am the leader of the Golden Triangle. The biggest heroin in trade in all of Asia. And now I want it to expand. I want it to be the biggest heroin trade in the world! This is were you come in. You are the right man to help me. And I will pay you a lot to help me with this little operation of mine. You will get all the money in the world. You will be set for life! Never ever again would you have to worry about money. You will have the good life that every man desires and searches for. It will all be yours. I will even let you get a part of the Golden Triangle! Just accept this offer and stab your friend in the back.

Jason Hawk.
And what if I decline?

Akkarat smiled and walked a few steps towards me.

Akkarat Chao-Khun-Sa.
Well, do you see that tower over there? In there sits a sniper and he'll be watching you very closely during the match.

Jason Hawk.
Oh god.

Akkarat Chao-Khun-Sa.
The choice is yours, Mr. Hawk.

He said as he handed me a knife. I grabbed it.

Akkarat Chao-Khun-Sa.
Good choice.

He said with a laugh as he and his brother walked away.

Jason Hawk.
Oh God.

Again lets fast forward a bit. We go straight to the fight. I don't remember if Nick found a fighting gear he could use. So just make something up as his fighting gear. I like to think that he is fighting in a gorilla suit with a red Mohawk. Anyways. Nick and Badington fought a great battle and towards the very end of the fight, it was still a close one. I was at ringside. Because that is were a coach is suppose to be. Nick tackled Badington to the ground and landed some good punches before Badington was able to push him off. Badington got back to his feet but Nick was fast and tackled him into the corner. Nick attacked with a flurry of punches and kicks. It took longer this time for Badington to push off Nick. Badington raised his fist and walked towards Nick. The blood from Badington's forehead started to stream down his face. It was not a pretty sight. Badington went for a right hook but Nick was quick to react and landed a headkick to the back of the head of Badington. Badington fell to the ground. Nick raised his arms and taunted the crowd who all booed him. Badington looked over at me and motioned for me to get into the ring. I looked up at the tower with the sniper then took a deep breath. I guess it was time to stab Nick in the back. Which I would have gladly done today. Something was terribly wrong with me during that time. I slid into the ring. I stood right behind Nick who was screaming in the face of Badington. A smile crawled onto Badington's face. Nick was confused. Badington slowly got back to his feet. Nick turned around and saw me with the knife.

Nick Ridicule.
What the..

Badington laughed and nodded as if he now gave me permission to stab Nick. I raised the knife and pointed in towards Nick's forehead.

Jason Hawk.

Nick, duck.

I whispered so Badington shouldn't hear me. I brought the knife back and just as I was about to stab it deep into Nick's forehead, he ducked and I hit Badington in the thigh. Just at that moment I could hear a bullet fly right next to my ear. Badington to fell down and held his thigh in agony as the blood was pouring out the wound.

Jason Hawk.
Nick! Lets get the fuck out of here!

Nick and I both started to run. The only thing important now was to get out. I could hear bullets fly right next to us. It would have been so great if one of them had just hit Nick. Fuck that sniper sucked! Anyways. We made it out of the fighting area

Nick Ridicule.
How do we get out of here?!?

Jason Hawk.
I don't know! Where is the exit?

Nick Ridicule.
I have no idea. We were locked inside of a van with no windows when we arrived.

Jason Hawk.
Shit, that is right.

Nick Ridicule.
Uhh... How about we climbing one of the fences?

Jason Hawk.
We can't! IT'S ELECTRIC!

Nick Ridicule.
We don't have time for jokes!

How was that a joke?

Jason Hawk
I have no clue how to get out!

Nick Ridicule.
Then why the fuck did you have to stab Badington in the thigh!

Jason Hawk.
I'll explain later!

Just then Akkarat came storming out of the fighting area with his men all armed with swords. They ran right towards us.

Jason Hawk.
Ready to fight again Nick?

Nick Ridicule.
Lets do this!

We managed to fight of the first wave of guards. The second one got a little tricky but we managed to pull through. But in the third one we really had some problems. Nick ducked under a sword swing and back body dropped the guy onto a rock. I sickening noise was heard. I grabbed a sword from one of the dead guys and knocked the sword out of the hands of this guy coming right at me. I then stabbed him in the chest.

Jason Hawk
That was the last of them.

Nick Ridicule.
Is that all you got Akkarat! Bring out more men! I am just getting warmed up.

I suddenly noticed a guy crawl around amongst all the dead guys. I walked over to him and kicked him in the skull.

Jason Hawk.
THAT was the last of them.

Suddenly I heard a loud noise. It sounded like horn. I turned around and saw a big van smash through the electric fence. It was heading right towards Nick and Nick hadn't even noticed it. He was still shouting at Akkarat. I ran as fast as I could towards Nick and tackled him out of the way. The van crashed into a tree and Nick just stared at the van. He looked something like this.

Nick Ridicule.
Shocked

I pulled Nick up to his feet and we escaped through the hole in the fence. Just before we entered the jungle outside the camp I looked back into the camp. I looked right into the smile of Akkarat. I knew that this was not the last we had seen of him.

…........

KAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!

GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

NLWF will never be the same again! No wait.. NLWF is gone. What the fuck happened to NLWF? Actually I don't care and I can't exactly say that I am sad to see it gone. That night Nick “killed” me I was going to retire anyways. So it was all cool beans.

I no-sold death like Corey no-sells a kick to the balls by Gunther!

No wait.. Corey doesn't no-sell kick to the balls by Gunther.

Anyways. NLWF is gone and IWF has risen from the ashes. Corey Casey, Chuck Matthews and Brandon Macdonald own this place. Not exactly my three favorite guys in the world. But I guess it is better then Nick running things. But IWF is a new beginning. So it is time to restart all my relationships with everyone here. But more on that later.

Now it is time to look at my return match.

But first off. DID YOU SEE MY AWESOME RETURN AT BATTLE GROUNDS?!?!??! I HAD FUCKING ANGEL WINGS!!

In my return I face James Shark and Death-Angel. Lets focus on Shark first shall we?

As I see it you have two options this week Shark. You can go with option A and acknowledge my accomplishments, the great moments in my career, realize how great I am and show me the respect I deserve. Or go with option B, which I assume that you will, and go “You be SOFT NIGGUH! Imma knock u out! One left hook and you be down NIGGUH! You can't do it like me! So don't do it like me! You a SOFT NIGGUH!” Then go on about how I spend six months in NLWF losing to guys I should have destroyed.

Actually I would enjoy it if you picked option A. Show me the respect I deserve and I will show you the respect you deserve. Maybe we could eventually become friends. Maybe go out for some KFC some day. Because lets face it. KFC is fucking awesome and maybe share a watermelon after our meal. No wait, not watermelon. A pineapple!

But then again, as if you are ever going to pick option A. But then again if you pick option B, then I know exactly what you are going to say. First you'll ramble on a bit about how I lost for six months straight. Then you will call me a bitch. After that you will talk about how you are going to knock me out. Then mention something about how I am going to underestimate you. After this you will be talking about how you are on a winning streak and no one gives you a challenge and that you knock every single one of those fuckers out. Then you will go back to talk about how you are going to knock me out. Then to end it all you are going throw in a few references to your twelve inch dick and we got the regular James Shark promo! And yes, we get it Shark. Your dick is twelve inches long. Now stop talking about it!

So lets break it down. The losing streak. That is just predictable. Everyone does it. So why shouldn't you? And the knocking me out part? That is just not gonna happen. Because to knock me out means that first you have to catch me. And we all know that that won't happen, right? I find it really funny that you talk about how everyone underestimates you when you clearly has no respect for your opponent and clearly underestimates them. You even underestimates me! ME!

A 3 time NLWF Undisputed Champion!
A 2 time NLWF World Heavyweight Champion!
A 2 time NLWF Champion!
A 2 time NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Champion!
A 1 time NLWF North American Champion!
A 1 time NLWF Jr. Champion!
And soon to be a 1 time IWF Full Throttle Champion!
Wink

And then comes your winning streak. 4-0. Impressive. Most would think. Lets take a look at your opponents shall we? First there was Chad Mason. The kid has potential. I'll give him that. But he still sucks. Not so impressive there Sharky. Then you won the Full Throttle title in a fatal four way match against William Darlington, Lord Blackwing and ZIF.

That is the weakest fatal four way match ever. Neutral

And then there was Connor O'Shannon. Yes he is a former NLWF champion. But is he really that good. Not really. He won the title and then got his ass kicked like three times by Nick before he disappeared like the rest of the NLWF failures.

He was even part of the Korpse Kount Facepalm

But I am none of those men. I will in fact give you a real challenge. A challenge that is to much for you to handle. This week we will see the fall of James Shark. I bet that if I wanted I could even knock him out. But I am not one to piss on a man's pride. This Sunday I will be victorious. I will be the last man standing with the Full Throttle title lifted proudly above my head and the world will once again witness at the great Jason Hawk rises to the top!

I am not underestimating you Shark. I am actually expecting a great fight.

It is just confidence

Wink

Wait!

I have this weird feeling that I am forgetting something. Hold on a second! I think I got it! I forgot to mention that I will be the new Full Throttle champion! No wait... I already did that. What fuck am I forgetting? Shit! I have this feeling that it is important.

I have no idea what it might be. Wait! Hold on a second! Now I know!

..Death-Angel is also in this match..

Neutral

Well, DA.

:HAWK:

nuff said.
Back to top Go down

Watching a Hawk, through the eyes of a Kat. Chapter 1.
Page 1 of 1