Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds I: Pilot Episode

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds I: Pilot Episode Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds I: Pilot Episode   Battle Grounds I: Pilot Episode I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 am

Battle Grounds I: Pilot Episode Battlegroundslogo2
Live from TD Bank Arena in Boston, Massachusetts

Battle Grounds I: Pilot Episode Mainevent
Chris Matthews [vs] Brandon Macdonald

Our first show, and we're promising a HUGE main event! IWF has risen from the ashes, but that doesn't mean all the questions were answered. Now, we'll answer the biggest one of all. Both men went undefeated in their respective careers, were ranked 2nd and 1st in the world respectively, but never had the chance to face off. The Definition of Discipline and The Shockwave will finally clash, and answer that long unanswered question...WHO WILL WIN?

Battle Grounds I: Pilot Episode Match
Loca Rocsi [vs] Corey Casey

Our co-main event promises to be an all-out war, as these two forces collide. Don't let Miss Rocsi's beauty fool you: Her bite is just as fierce as her bark. But can she stand up to the most violent man to ever step foot in a wrestling ring?

Battle Grounds I: Pilot Episode Championship
High-Impact Championship
Hawk's Nest Open

That's right! The first ever High-Impact Champion in IWF history will be crowned, and literally ANYONE can take it! A match, open to everyone on the IWF roster! Who will climb the Hawk's Nest structure and take the title? Who will make history, not only as the first High-Impact Champion, but the first EVER champion in the Insurgency Wrestling Federation? This is anyone's match!

Full Throttle Tournament Qualifier

ZIF [vs] Flex Rogers

The BAD ASS looks to make his mark in IWF as he takes on the Insurgency's resident stoner, Flex Rogers. A win here will put one of these men one step closer to the Full Throttle Championship, and then, towards the IWF Briefcase...and a shot at the top prize in the business: The coveted IWF Championship.

Lord Blackwing [vs] Knife to Know You

The British Noble against the psychotic clown, this is sure to be a very interesting matchup. The winner will carry on in the title hunt, and take one step closer to the Full Throttle title. The loser? Back of the line.

Chad Mason [vs] ???
*Mason's Law*

Chad may have bitten off more than he can chew here. A request against any competitor willing to take the match, and it will be contested under Mason's Law. Is he crazy? Stupid? Does he have a trick up his sleeve? Lethal Imperative is certainly looking to make an impact here in IWF. But will that impact be a huge victory against a surprise opponent? Or a crater in the middle of the ring?

William Darlington [vs] Keith Axel

The first match in IWF history, and what a match it looks to be! The perfect clash of speed and technique versus power and size. Both men will be making their debuts, and seeking to take one step closer to the Full Throttle Title. What are we thinking? I'll tell you what! RATINGS, BABY!

AJ RECKLESS INJURED. MATCH STATUS CURRENTLY IN QUESTION

Following AJ Reckless's inexplicable injury, William Darlington, the brash young man from Nottingham, has stepped forward and offered to take on Keith Axel in the Full Throttle Qualifier. With a week left until showtime, anything can happen. But it would seem now, Keith Axel will get his Qualifier match, and will NOT be moving on in the title hunt without a good match! Let's see what they can do!

Battle Grounds I: Pilot Episode Additionalinfo
Deadline is Saturday, March 12 at Midnight Eastern Time.
Best 2 RP's are Scored
If you try, You will Succeed

*Mason's Law: A one-fall match. Chad Mason's opponent cannot be counted out, nor can he be disqualified. Chad, however, must obey all rules.
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds I: Pilot Episode
Page 1 of 1