Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:32 am

RP Here.
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:40 pm

*** OFF CAMERA***

" How did he do that shit? I mean really, I had the son of a bitch set up for the Fatality and he somehow countered it and rolled me up. That NEVER happens to me ever! At least not until Flex managed to accomplish the task at Isolation."

That same thouight was running circles in my mind as I sat sipping an iced tea at the picnic table. Once I had returned from Los Angeles I decided to take a few days to just fucking relax. As I look across the back yard, Lisa is playing hide and seek with Frank Jr. and Francine. Well not actually hide and seek, kind of hard for two seven month old kids to play a game like that you know. But the last few days have been a litle bit of fun. Well while here at home that is. Not so once I went to check on a couple of our construction sites. Not to mention some "family" details I have to attend to later today. Sometimes I hate having to deal with certain issues. And other times, I can't wait to get to them. But this "family" issue that neededmy attention was one I would enjoy at least. The thought of that was starting to takein my mind at this moment.

" One part of my "family" duties that I enjoy is watching one or more of the guys become Made Men . It was a special occasion for al of us and one hell of a celbration too. Sad part is no outsiders allowed to join in the fun, no wives, girlfriends, parents.Unless of course they happened to be Made also."

As I finished my iced tea, I looked back over to were Lisa was sitting in the grass with the twins. Now it was an attempted game of patty-cake going on or was it? I shook my head not knowing exactly as I rose from my seat at the table. to head into the house to get ready to go, she pointed towrdsa me and tried to get the twins to wave bye-bye to daddy. At least it is what she was saying to them at that moment. I walked on into the house and headed upstairs to put on a dress shirt and my suit jacket to get ready to go to the Ceremony. Finally, I get to officially slap a close friend around and have him say thank you instead of complaining about it.

" Yeah, it was about damn time for Johnny to become Made. It should have happened way before this, but his short temper and always jumping the gun at times slowed the process down. If you want to become Made you have to show restraint in times it is needed and for Johnny Stylez, he let his temper get the best of him at the wrong times. But tonight was his turn and I can only imagine what was going through his damn head right now."

As I slipped on my suit jacket and made sure my tie was straigh, I grabbed my keys off the night stand, though I was not the one driving, I wanted them with me just incase I made it back home very late and Lisa and the kids were already asleep. And with thuis kind of function, it usually was a very late night out indeed. I walked back downstairs and headed for the front door. As I glanced back towards the pool deck, Lisa now had the twins in the shade, pushing the stroller towards the house, she knew I could not wait for her to get them back in the house before I had to leave. We had already discussed it earlier in the morning, so I gave her a quick wave and headed out to the waiting limo and locked the front door and went and got in the back seat and closed the door. My driver hit the gas and we were off.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
< The Ceremony>

They say getting there is half the fun right? Well , this time certainly was. As I arrived at the secluded place where the Ceremony was to be held. I was greeted by guys I haven't seen in quite some time. Yeah, even the "Old Guard" turn out for this shindig when it occurs that is. After chit-chatting with the "retired" members for a bit,( hey I wasn't going to walk by and ignore the oldones, I had to show respect you know). I head inside the establishment . Seated around the main table were the men who would soon be "Made" once the evening was through. I cast my eyes on Johnny sitting there dressed "to the nines". The guy rented a damn tux? Knowing him the way I do, he probably "borrowed" it form the damn store at gun point. Either way the guy looked great in it, although the blue hair was a bit much. But Johnny's hair was blue for a reason, some kind of chemical imbalance in his genes I guess. I took my seat at a table across from the table he was at and a few moments later the Ceremony began.

" One by one each of the men that were to be Made rose from their chair and recitedthe solemn oaththat was passed down through the original "Cosa Nosrta" when the Original Five Families had joined forces. And no, what is in the movies doesn't really happen when someone iis Made. No kiss on the cheek , that is the "Death Kiss" . Never used to Make anyone, used to say'You were warned of the consequences". God damn Hollywood producers created that . Remember the oath Johnny and please say it right !"

As Johnny rose, so did I , since he was going to be in our "Family" It was up to me to put the finishing touches on the Ceremony as it pertained to him. So I walked to were he stood as he said the oath and cuped his hands. I took the paper which had the oath writen in Italian on it and crumpled it up in his cupped hands and then lit the paper on fire.

" Yeah, that is real, at least Hollywood got that part right. But no cutting before the paper is burned up. There is no "Blood Oath". We are not Santanist's ! We are "The Mob" ha,ha.

Once everything was done ceremony wise, it was time to have a little fun. Food and drink flowed most of the night,and by the time I got home. I definitely needed my set of keys to get in the house. But now that issues is put to rest, I have the next Battlegrounds to prepare for mentally that is. The physical part was there. I 'm glad I packed my bags a day early knowing I had to deal with the ceremony the day before my flight was to depart.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

< ON CAMERA>

Pacing back and forth in the interview area is one thing. Being kept waiting for over an hour was starting to piss me off. Finally the camera crw shows up and gets ready as a nevous looking interviewer stands there, microphone in hand. He nods at me and just shrugs as I lean my back against the wall with the Battlegrounds logo on it waiting to get the show on the road.

Frank:Hey you with the microphone, what 's your name?

Interviewr: My name is Mike Mr. Finelli

he clears his throat as I stand there and the cameraman finally points his way and he finally begins.

Mike: Mr. Fineli, you have been in IWF for only a short time and last week at Isolation, you were part of Flex Johnson's Gauntlet Challenge. Now, you didn't win, but that is besides the point, your thoughts on that match?

Frank: Flex is a tough man to take out. I meanI had him all set up for a Finelli Fatality and he managed to counter it and ended up eliminating me. But then again, Jack savage sort of ruined Flex's planned party by roughing him up even more than I did. The fact is we both "softened" Flex up for Sheyanne you might say.

Mike: Alright, that is a possibility, but what about the man you face tonight Griffin Hawkins. Did you see what he did to Ethan Cage after Ethan won the IWF title?

Pausing for a moment before I answer, I see Mike wondering why I haven't just blurted out an answer quickly and I smirk.

Frank:Yes, I saw what Hawkins did to Cage at Isolation. And it made me smie actually. The guy has "stones". He comes down and whips the new champs ass and then walks off with the title belt and nobody lifted a finger to stop him either. How REFRESHING to see something like that !

Mike: But Ethan cage still does not have the belt Griffin does and he just may bring it to the ring when you face him tonight too.

Frank: Well if Griffin Hawkins feels like bringing the belt out with him fine. Ethan Cage will know exactly were it is if he wants to come get it right? I'm sure Cage would do that if Griffin has it at ringside tonight. But Hawkins is facing me not Cage. And Griffin, If Cage does come out to get his belt from you. I won't stop while you deal with him. I'll take advantage of the situation. And let you both know that "The Executioner" means business. Don't think because you are a returning superstar that means you can just show up and get an easy win Hawkins. You are in for the fight of your life tonight. I'm not here for games. See you in the ring Griffin, good luck to you. You surely will need it.

Turning around, I start to walk away as Mike slowly drops the hand with the microphone by his waist and the camerafades out.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:28 pm

~The Night of Isolation~

It's been long since I've been to the ring. After being unceremoniously suspended by Brandon Macdonald..I stayed out of the spotlight. But once my suspension was up, I was free to return to Insurgency..only it would be in a big way. I watched from the crowd as Corey Casey continued to smash the steel steps onto the leg of Alex Dillinger, a man I respected for standing up to Ethan. Cage being the asshole he is.. just watched as his opponent was getting the crap kicked out of him, holding his title belt. I had seen enough and decided that it was time for me to put a stop to this carnage. I ran through the sea of people. A lot of them were beginning to cheer because they haven't seen me in a long time and knew that I wouldn't stand for this. After what seemed to be an eternity, I jumped the rail, looking at what was going on in the ring.

Johnny - What the hell!? Is that...

Matt - ..Thats GRIFFIN HAWKINS!

Johnny - I thought he was suspended!

Matt - Ethan turn around!

Luckily Ethan didn't see me, I wanted to surprise him. He was too busy watching Dillinger get picked apart. As he turns around he is hit right with The Shot in the Dark, sending him to the ground. Meanwhile Corey Casey sees Hawkins coming and quickly leaves the ring. Proof that he's a coward. I stayed Hawkins Alex's side, watching as Corey Casey slowly retreats up the ramp, smiling to himself like the snake he is. Alex's ankle looked to be in horrible shape as I knelt by him.

Griffin Hawkins - You okay dude?

Alex Dillinger - I think my ankle is broken again

Alex Dillinger holds his ankle, the pain is on intense its unbearable. Medical staff enter the ring and begin to work on getting him well out of harms way. I look over to Ethan as he is just coming to. All the anger, all of what he said, all that he's done to me, all the feelings came rushing back. I waited for him to get up and hit him with a Spear right to the gut.

Johnny - What a Spear by Hawkins!

Matt - He's not supposed to be here tonight!

In a fit of rage I continued to punch on him with one hand as the other clutched the back of his head, holding him in place.

Griffin Hawkins - You're not so cocky now, are you!?

With closer inspection, I notice his head has been busted wide open. I must have been really punching him hard.
He gets him up and runs him to the ropes, hitting a Stinger Splash! Ethan stumbles out of the corner. To add insult to injury, Hawkins hits The Hit the lights right on Cage!

Johnny - He just took down Ethan with his own move! That's the ultimate insult!

I look at him in disdain as I spit on him. A sick smile comes across my face as he slides to the outside of the ring, grabbing chairs and slide them into the ring. I angrily rest his head on the chair and raise the other one above my head.

Johnny - Oh my God..Hawkins don't do it!

Matt - Look at his eyes! He's snapped! He's going to end Ethan's career!

I bring down the chair right on the back of his head, hitting a one man conchairo A bloody Ethan twitches in pain as the crowd is stunned silence. Blood pours from his head...and I love it! I notice the title and pick it up, grabbing it and raising it above my head. I feel so triumphant. I then smirk back at Ethan's corpse and leave the ring.

Johnny - Now Hawkins is leaving with the belt!

Matt - He's not the Champion! He can't do that!

Johnny - Oh man..Ethan is not going to like this when he comes to!

I stop and look back at the ring, Ethan hasn't gotten up. I slowly raise the title over my head as the crowd is cheering me. It's like I won the title all over again.

I'm officially back.

---------------------------------------------------

Back at home, I'm relaxing. Luckily the arena isn't all that far away. I'm in the living room with my feet on the table. For the longest time I've done nothing but lounge around at the Michaels home..I know they would rather see me out on TV making something of myself and not be a sponge. They always told me their home is my home, but I want to prove myself to everyone. I'm reading a copy of IWF Magazine, I'm on the cover of it as the print reads "Can Griffin make a comeback?"

Good question.

As I am pondering my thought, Taylor Michaels comes into the room with with a slice of leftover pizza and a can of pepsi on a tray. She rests it on the table as I take my feet off.

Taylor Michaels - I figured you were kind of hungry pondering on what to do on your first match back, so I decided to warm you up a little lunch.

Griffin Hawkins - Thanks..its hard for me to think on an empty stomach. I do appreciate you keeping me sane these last few weeks.

Taylor Michaels - Think nothing of it. You'd do the same for me. Anyways, whats on your mind?

Griffin Hawkins - Well I'm facing this guy...Frank Finelli, dude's a big cat. A whole lot of muscles..but not that much brains...

Taylor Michaels - Sounds like 90 percent of every big guy out there. You've faced people like him before, he shouldn't be a problem to you.

Griffin Hawkins - Well as much as I enjoy being turned into a human slim jim..I want to know about who I'm facing.

Taylor Michaels - Well..his bio is on IWF.com. Maybe that will tell you something.

Griffin Hawkins - Not a bad idea..

I opened up the laptop and clicked onto the website. I clicked the bios section and came to Finelli's profile. Something suddenly unsettles me.

Griffin Hawkins - Holy shit..

Taylor Michaels - Is something wrong?...

Griffin Hawkins - His bio!...What it says!

Taylor Michaels - ..What does it say?

Griffin Hawkins - He has...mob connections!

Taylor had a look of confusion on her face, not sure if she was following me or not.

Taylor Michaels - ..So?...

Griffin Hawkins - So!? Taylor, don't you watch movies? If movies like The Godfather and Carlito's Way taught us anything..its that people with mob connections are usually trouble. I'm facing this maniac..he could put a hit out on me!

Taylor Michaels - Griff..you need to calm down, alright? I mean that could be just some..gimmick or something. There's been a lot of crazy characters in wrestling before...clowns, garbage men, male cheerleaders..

Griffin Hawkins - I don't think this is just a character this time Taylor..this guy seems like the real deal. I might as well leave town, because by the end of Monday's Battlegrounds I'll be at the bottom of the river wearing cement shoes.

She quickly put her hands on my shoulders, wanting to snap me out of this. I was a nervous wreck now..my first match back might be my last.

Taylor Michaels - Griffin..listen to me. It doesn't matter if this jerk has connections to a mob..or connections to the royal family. You can beat him. You've beaten people twice your size before and you shouldn't have any problem beating him. This is your first match back and you're going to prove to everyone why you should be in line for a title shot.

I give a long sigh, at least she was able to calm me down.

Griffin Hawkins - You're right. This big goon shouldn't be too much to handle.

Taylor Michaels - Exactly, so you don't have anything to worry about. I'm going to go check on Bryce, I'll be right back.

I nod to her as she goes off in direction of her room. On the other hand maybe she was right. This guy is a classic case of all brawn and no brains. I could easily outsmart him in any way possible.

On the other hand..

The man is connected to a Mafia. At any time he can make one phone call and in the middle of the night, a man who goes by the name of Vito can show up and break my legs. I had to do something...

-------------------------------------------------

~An offer I can't refuse~

After looking around for a mob, I had finally looked one up online. It looked to be a serious group of people who take no shit from anyone.

The Forelli Family.

I never really heard or seen any of them, but if they were as bad ass as I heard they were, then I will have just as good of a mob connection than Finelli does. So I took the next flight I could to Pittsburgh and went to Vinnie's Pizzeria..the place where many have said the Don eats. I make my way into the restaurant as the rain outside pours down. I should have really prepared for the weather. A lot of the patron's are giving me odd glances which makes me kind of nervous. I had called the Don and he said he would be here. I had to see if he was the real deal or not.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this already?

I sit down at the large table for two. I know this might be a heated meeting, so I have my cell phone handy in case I have to call the cops. After what seems like an eternity, a huge man in a suit with a goatee is seen coming from the back room. He stood at the table looking down at me with a stoic expression. The dude had to be around 6'8 or at least 7 feet tall. Moments later, an old man with grey hair came out of that same back room. He had to be about in his fifties. He slowly made his way over to me and sat down.

Griffin Hawkins - Are you..Toni Forelli?

The man nodded, acknowledging who he was.

Toni Forelli - Yes..and who might you be young man?

Griffin Hawkins - I'm...Griffin Hawkins sir.

Toni Forelli - Oh yea', I know you! Around here you're known for your strength...I seeya on the TV all the time.

[color=yellow]Griffin Hawkins - I'm glad you heard of me..and in the same respect I heard of you too as well sir. And I need a favor.lor=green]Toni Forelli - Hey, anything you want is yours kid. Just name it.

Griffin Hawkins - It's my first match back..and I am facing a guy named Frank Finelli. A real huge dude..

Toni Forelli - Lemme guess...big..but kinda stunod..right?

I didn't know what that term meant..but I guess he was trying to say he's an idiot.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah..and I heard that he has some heavy connections..

Toni Forelli - I see..so whatcha need from me kid? You need me to send one of my boys to introduce him to his machine gun?

Griffin Hawkins - Not really..I want to send him a message. Something saying that if he has any ideas of fucking with me..I can play just as dirty.

He strokes his chin, as if he was pondering something.

Toni Forelli - Maybe...I could have my boys send him a little message. Perhaps a beating of some type..not too severe..but to show him not to mess with ya..

Griffin Hawkins - I think that would be alright..

Toni Forelli - Glad ya agree! Yo! Luigi..Vito! Get out here!

With the snap of his fingers, two burly men in slick black hair come right at the table.

Toni Forelli - These are my two sons..Luigi and Vito Forelli. They'll find this Finelli clown and send him a little message. After this, he'll never bother you again..

Griffin Hawkins - Wow..I like this. I really appreciate this sir.

Toni Forelli - Hey, think nothin' of it kid. Course if we ever need a favor from you, we expect ya to do the same as we are doing for you.

Griffin Hawkins - You can count on me Mr.Forelli.

Toni Forelli - That's what a I wants to hear! Yo! How about service over here!

This was turning out to be great. That big goof had no idea what was coming to him. Me and the boys ate Pizza together as we went over the plan to take care of Finelli.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
~Whacked~

Nights later, I'm at my hotel in Anaheim California, relaxing as I am watching an Alf Marathon. Taylor is in her hotel room taking care of Bryce as I am just sitting in front of the TV, bored completely out of my mind. Just then I got a call on my cell phone. I quickly pick up.

Griffin Hawkins - Hello?

Vito Forelli - Yo, is this Griffin Hawkins?

Griffin Hawkins - Uh..yeah this is he..

Vito Forelli - Come to da bridge..we got that punk you've been looking for.

Griffin Hawkins - You mean you got Frank Finelli?

Vito Forelli - Yea', we got him nice and rolled up for ya.

Griffin Hawkins - That's perfect man! Keep him ready..I want to see his big ugly face.

Vito Forelli - No problem! Just be here quick!

I hang up the phone and leave the hotel room. I am actually excited to finally see Finelli's face when I give him a dose of his own medicine. I take my car and make it up to the secluded bridge finally. I see a black car out on the side of the bridge, the moonlight gleaming on it. Both of the brothers got out of the car as I came up to them.

Griffin Hawkins - So..you guys got em?

Luigi Forelli - Do we got em..of course we do!

Griffin Hawkins - Okay, lets see him then.

They both nodded and opened the trunk. In it looked to be someone who's unconscious rolled up in a rug. I can slowly see the person moving as they got him out.

Griffin Hawkins - You're not so cocky now..are you Finelli! Say something!

I kick at the body as they unroll it. I'm expected to see this large burly man..but instead there's a skinny white guy in a suit with slicked black hair.

Griffin Hawkins - ..Who the fuck is this?

Vito Forelli - It's Frank Finelli, whats it look like?

Griffin Hawkins - This is not Frank Finelli! Frank Finelli is like a huge dude with muscles...this guy only weighs a buck ten soaking wet!

I can't believe these two morons screwed it up. The don is definitely going to have their balls. Vito looked over to Luigi and hit him upside the head.

Vito Forelli - You stupid mook! I told you we had the wrong guy!

Luigi Forelli - Why are you blaming me! You were the one who gave me the location!

Vito Forelli - Don't even pin this on me!...If only Mama can see you now..

Griffin Hawkins - Can you guys quit arguing?! Look..lets just take care of this problem in the only rational way. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

They both nodded to each other as they picked up the body. I thought they would dump it back in the truck..but instead they dump it in the river.

Griffin Hawkins - That's the complete opposite of what I was thinking!

Vito Forelli - Hey! You said take care of it!

Griffin Hawkins - ..I meant take him back where you got him!

Vito Forelli - ...Oops.

Griffin Hawkins - Look, this whole thing was one big mistake. Just tell Mr.Forelli to call off the whole favor. But..what about that guy there...can he swim?

Luigi Forelli - Who cares?

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah..I'm just going to leave now...never contact me again..

I quickly get in my car and drive off, far away from them. That's the last time I get involved with the mob...

--------------------------------------------------

Cameras open up in what looks to be a local pizzeria. The place is deserted as I asked the owner to let me borrow the place for my promo. I am dressed in my casual wear, black jeans and a Helloween T-Shirt. I had a cigarette in my mouth as the Insurgency Title rested on the table. After a while, I finally spoke, putting out the cig.

"Okay...that...was a disaster. Hiring two moronic Italians to do a simple task for you does not always work out like it should. But if it taught me anything..it's that if you want the job done right..you gotta do it yourself. Which is why Monday at Battlegrounds, I'm going to beat Frank Finelli like a bitch and prove to all those corporate suits in the back that Griffin Hawkins IS ready to reclaim whats rightfully mine..but before I get to that. I'd like to get something off my chest.."

I smile and pick up the title off the table and held it up for the camera to see.

"Ethan Cage..my old buddy. I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I did, no really..I have. The way that I took my steel chair and smashed it across your head in that brutal one man conchairto..how I sent you home with a concussion. I've been having regrets about what I had done. I shouldn't have done that to you man. Truth is...I should have done it again. Because as of now, it's personal. When we faced off, you needed the help of Molly to get the title off me. You ended up stealing the belt from me. So now..I stole it back from you..and I did it all on my own. I know you're itching to come back and get revenge..thats good. Because I'm waiting for you. I know you probably wouldn't have the balls to give me a rematch..so I got your attention. So while you're at home staying up all night making up whatever lame ass insults and grade school names to call me upon your return..think about this...I got your belt..what are you going to do about it bitch?"

I place the title back down as I begin my promo.

"Now, my opponent in my first match back in Insurgency..is Frank Finelli who...apparently isn't all that smart to tell you the truth. First he says that Ethan is the new Champion when he was going into the match the Champion..and also thinks that our friend Ethan is gonna come down and save the day when things look bad. Frankie my man..I'm afraid to break it to you bro but uh...Ethan is not going to be in the arena Monday. If you haven't heard, I put him on the shelf with a concussion with that one man conchairto. Even if he did return...he's not going to jump on me, at least not to my face. And as for me bringing the title down to ringside, you need not to worry about me bringing it down there. You need to worry about getting your ass kicked by The Rock Soldier. See, the headline of the match reads..return of a Champion. We know it's definitely not you because you completely bombed in trying to secure some gold around your waist. My road back to the Insurgency title..begins with you."

Another classic case of a billion dollar body and a ten cent brain. Wouldn't be my first time facing someone like that.

"Now normally..I would go into detail about how Finelli has the strength advantage. Usually I would go on about how this is a classic case of David v.s Goliath. But that's really cliche, don't you think? So I'm just going to say this to you Finelli. You're nothing more than just a mere pebble on my road to the title. You think I give a fuck if you're this big jacked up steroid freak? You may be huge, but as your girlfriend tells you, size doesn't matter. I have faced people like you my entire career and they sang the same tune you're singing now, and it usually ends up with me as the winner..and them as the loser. The more things change..the more they stay the same. With a lame name like The Executioner..you better prove you're everything you say you are."

I then put the belt around my shoulder once again.

"See Frankie boy..I don't give a damn if you're huge, I don't give a damn if you have mob connections, and I certainly don't give a damn if you call yourself The Executioner. Ethan is not going to be a factor int his match. He's not even going to be here at Battle Grounds. So you best focus on me. I've been gone too damn long and all the metal maniacs in the house are expecting the show of a lifetime..and they want someone like me to deliver. I will regain my belt and there ain't anything that you or anybody can do about it. So bring all you got big man, because The Rock Superstar is back with a Vengeance...and you...are gonna get rocked. Welcome to the family..."

I smile and pick up my title and leave the restaurant, brimming with confidence. This is my first match back and I have to prove myself..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Frank Finelli
Page 1 of 1