Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli   Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli    Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli   I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:52 pm

MIN WORD COUNT: 500 WORDS

- RP HERE, GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

PostSubject: The Execution of a man called Fury   Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli   I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:52 am

< THE EXECUTION OF A MAN CALLED FURY… >

*OFF CAMERA*

After the very hard fought match with Flex last week, I returned home and sat down in the whirlpool to let my muscles fully get relaxed. Johnson and I went at it like two Brahma Bulls fighting over the same heifer in the pen with us . The fact that Flex gained out a close victory did not have me down in the mouth. Things like this do happen in this business, contrary to what most people would say. I came to IWF BECAUSE of the tough competition here. And I have gotten it in droves too. I just watch the replay of the match with him and spot whatever mistakes I made and do my best to correct it next time out. I have no doubt that Flex and I will cross paths quite a few more times in the near and far future. As I exit the whirlpool after about an hour, I dry myself off and then change into a dry pair of shorts and slip on an IWF tee shirt with the Ragnarok Logo emblazoned on it. I walk out onto the pool deck and the early afternoon sun is shinning brightly, however I do notice the rain clouds beginning to build on the horizon. Typical Miami summer day, nice until mid afternoon then WHAM! Rains like hell until an hour after sundown. I sit down on a deck chair and lean myself back to get some sun as Lisa is sitting in the shallow end of the pool splashing water on the twins. The sound of them giggling and laughing brings a smile to my face . I shake my head knowing in just a few more months they would be running around the house like crazy people. Frank Jr. and Francine have both shown signs of wanting to start walking on their own. And they are just about to turn ten months old. Kind of early from what I know. Hell I started walking without falling at a year old. ( drove my mother friggen nuts too!) Any chance I had , ZOOM I was off to the races. I just hope my two turn out more like Lisa, she started walking at fifteen months. She gathers them up out of the pool and takes them towards the house. I glance at my watch and see it is just about 2p.m. I smile as I nod to myself. “yep, nap time”. Lisa stops long enough to give me a kiss and takes the twins inside as I lean my head back again and try to focus on Gordon Fury and our upcoming match.

“ Gordon has an impressive match record in IWF. My job will be to add another loss to it if at all possible.”

The smack on the back of my head tells me that Lisa is back outside and not exactly happy.

Lisa: Our little angels have turned into Thor’s devil’s children Frank! Mini EoB members to be sure.

I rub the back of my head and glance at her.

Frank : How is that baby?

Lisa: I put them down for their nap and they both started crying and tried to say daddy outside, why we in bed? But you know they aren’t fully able to say a complete sentence yet.

Trying not to laugh as I nod my head I respond.

Frank: If they were able to babe, we BOTH would have some “splaining to do .

Lisa: Ha, ha, funny man. Just remember when they can do it, all questions are for Daddy only Frank!

Frank: Unless it is from Francine about things concerning a women, those are your’s to answer exclusively babe.
Lisa smirks and nods as she answers me back.
Lisa: Good, that gives me at least fourteen years of no questions Frank. That is when I first noticed boys were not so “icky” ha, ha.

She climbs up onto my lap as I am lying in the deck chair and starts to cuddle with me and smiles devilishly at me.

Lisa: Well they are asleep now, want a little “afternoon delight”?

She starts tugging at my shorts really hard, and I figured I had better “do my duty” right then and there. Planning for my match with Fury can definitely wait until later, WAY LATER! Like when I arrive in Minnesota later ha, ha. .

< Minneapolis , Minnesota . >
*Four hours before Battlegrounds goes on the air*
# ON CAMERA #

As the camera comes on, I am standing near my dressing room locker. I was already dressed for my match that night and had on an IWF Battlegrounds tee shirt. I still hadn’t removed my shades from over my eyes so nobody could decipher my “mood”. I nodded at the cameraman as he lifted his camera onto his shoulder , and looked at me and nodded also.
CM: Ready when you are Frank.

I lowered my head for a moment to set my mood and slowly lifted it up and looked into the camera, my shades firmly in place as I started to speak.

Frank: Gordon Fury, one of IWF’s mainstays, and a very note worthy person . It seems like you have been here FOREVER Gordon!. I haven’t, only a few months for me. And yes, I have heard your remarks about the EOB being practically dead already. It is too bad that you failed to COMREHEND that Thor and I CREATED the EoB. Storming is an addition who was deemed WORTHY of being added. Much like that fool Tim Patrick, you fail to realize that the chance we offered Storming was something that MAY, JUST MAY come ONCE IN A DAMN LIFETIME! Thor and I have in no way “brain washed” Storming. All we did was show him a way to reclaim some of the GLORY he had in the past. People like Patrick and yourself who openly “shit” on us for that verbally simply do not understand what EoB is truly about. So I will thank you and Tim for keeping your ASS KISSING noses out of it from now on or YOU WILL HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM with all of the EoB. I hope you are smart enough to understand this SIMPLE request. If not, then I just may beat the damn point into your cinder block of a head!

I pause for a moment and slowly start to remove my shades. I stare into the lens of a camera and the focus and intensity in my eyes come right through as I begin to speak again.

Frank: Gordon, I truly have nothing against you personally dude. But for you to believe or agree with garbage you “may have heard” and not “seen with your own damn eyes is foolish at best dude. At worst, it implies that you can’t even THINK for yourself. Do you get what I am trying to say to you Gordon? Yeah, I may have not won any titles here in IWF YET. But I am a DECORATED Former champion IN THIS BUSINESS kid! Yeah, I just said KID ! I have long past depended on titles as a way of marking a man’s career in this business. My trophy case is fucking full at home with actual title belts and replica’s of belts I have held over the years. I KNOW THAT MY LEGACY is ALREADY CEMENTED IN WRESTLING HISTORY GORDON. Is yours?

I take another pause and grab a bottle of water from my locker and take a few gulps from it then stare back at the camera.

Frank : All I can say to you Gordon , is bring me the best you can tonight and we will see what happens. If you manage to win, I won’t cry. But I will come back at you the next time a thousand times harder. Wins. Losses another one comes around sooner than later Gordon. I have seen way too many people in this business, throw it all away because they lost ONE certain match at the wrong time to do so. No matter what the outcome of our match this week. We ARE destined to face each other again at some point , as long as we BOTH are still with IWF when the time comes. See you in a few hours Gordon, and remember. “The Executioner’s song, just may be playing for thee” .
I grab my bottle of water and walk right by the cameraman and out of the dressing room as the scene goes black.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli    Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli   I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:50 am

Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli   FuryCD

“Throwing Secrets Overboard”

It’s close to evening and the weather is perfect for a boat cruise in Miami. Like many other passengers on board, Gordon and Blyss are on a date. They’re looking out at the sea and admiring the view, Blyss resting her head against his shoulder. Its actually super cute.  Well Blyss is.  Gordon is still his seedy ugly self.

If you had a body, I would throw you overboard and watch you drown.

So romantic <3.

This cruise was Blyss’s idea.  We were gonna be in Miami for awhile, and she wanted to do something together.  She thought a boat cruise would be romantic and shit.  I will admit the view is nice, but I don’t feel right.  I mean I’m with a woman who loves me for me, I should be happy. So why do I feel like something is wrong?

Gordon just stares out into the ocean, and Blyss looks up at him, frowning slightly at the look of concentration and thought upon his face.

Blyss Lockhart: Beautiful, isn’t it? You know, I’ve actually been thinking of having a place here one day. What do you think?

Gordon seems to snap out of the haze he is in and looks down at her.  

Gordon Fury: What, in the middle of the ocean?

Gordon grins at her as she shakes her head, playfully punching him in the arm.

Gordon Fury: Seriously but, it is pretty out here. I can definitely see you living somewhere like this.

Blyss Lockhart: Yeah... So what’s on your mind? You seem a little out of it today.

I smile at her as I put my arm around her.

Gordon Fury: Nothing, Just been having trouble sleeping lately is all. I'm fine.

Blyss Lockhart: Hey I’m sorry about the Path to Valhalla match. I know how much that would have meant to you. I can’t believe the guy who’s been stalking you is Brandon...

[color=orangeI drop my head.  She is right.  I wanted to win that match more than anything, I wanted it more than anything, but I couldn't get the job done. [/color]

Gordon Fury:Nothing you have to be sorry for babe.  I wasn’t ready for Brandon and I should have been.  I lost that match and that is that.  But it isn’t over.  I have one more chance to get my spot at From the Ashes.  Anyway, enough about that shit.  I’m not gonna get worked up about crap like that in a setting like this.

Blyss smiles a little before kissing him.

Blyss Lockhart: Okay, let’s not talk about that. Let’s talk about... ooh we should go dancing tonight! Huh? What do you think?

She grins up at me as I look at her with an “are you fucking serious?” look on my face.

Gordon Fury: Dancing, babe?  You have seen me dance.  What on earth would tell you that is a good idea?

Blyss bursts out laughing, remembering it.

Blyss Lockhart: You’re right! But I can teach you. It’ll be fun. Here.

She tries to dance with him, showing him.

Blyss Lockhart: Just follow what I do.

Gordon Fury: You and I have completely different ideas of fun babe.

He stares at his gumby-as-fuck feet, as he tries to copy Blyss.  While the technique looks about as precise as a sloth with a jackhammer, he starts to get the hang of it.  And by that I of course mean he isn’t crushing Blyss’s feet. Much.

Gordon Fury: You realise everyone is look at us right?

Blyss Lockhart: So what? I don’t care.

She smiles.

Blyss Lockhart: You’re doing great, sweetie.

Gordon Fury: You are a liar, but thanks.

I decide to get tricky and spin Blyss under my arm, pulling her back into me and kissing her, as the people on the boat clap for us.

Gordon Fury: I suppose that WAS kinda fun huh?

Blyss does a little curtsey.

Blyss Lockhart: Yes it was, Mr Lowe. So I take it we’re going to a club later then? Hmm?

Gordon Fury: Don’t push your luck woman.

I smile at her as I look into her eyes and she looks in mind, and the familiar feeling of... wait, this is wrong.  The butterfly’s, the tingling feeling up my spine, the beat my heart skips when I look at her, why isn’t it happening?  I love this woman... Don’t I?  She must sense something is off, because her brows furrow a little looking at me.

Blyss Lockhart: What’s wrong?

I try to put the thoughts in the back of my mind. I’ll get through this.

Gordon Fury: Nothing babe, I’m ok.

That was apparently a lie, as the boat spins before my eyes as my knees go weak, and I just manage to reach out and grab the side of the boat to catch myself.

Gordon Fury: You... would think... I would have gotten... used to.. this shit... by now.

Blyss quickly reaches out to support him. I suppose you should explain this series of events huh Gordo?

I suppose so ay? So, months ago I had a car accident. long story short, I suffered semi serious brain trauma, The kicker is it gets worse with every severe shot to the head I take, which, at random points, decides to make me see weird shit, as well puts my body on effective shutdown. See exhibit A, aka right now.

Blyss Lockhart: Gordon! Oh my god, this is not okay. Let’s go sit down. What’s with you lately?

She turns to look for a chair for him.

Gordon Fury: Seriously babe, I’m fine.  Just need a sec to get my legs back.  And what do you mean what is “with me” lately?

I keep both hands death gripped on the railing, trying to regain my footing.

Trying to regain your footing.  On the ground. Nice.

Fuck you.

She turns to look back at him, still frowning.

Blyss Lockhart: First the bookcase that fell on you some weeks ago and now this?

Oh yeh, captain dickhead was climbing a bookcase in one of the shitty motels he stays at, and it collapsed and fell on his leg.

In my defence, I was going for a bible, to kill a MASSIVE fucking cockroach.

Blyss Lockhart: It’s like some kind of bad luck following you. Not to mention the whole insisting to wrestle thing... I mean, yeah you know, you weren’t fine after that incident and wouldn’t rest up, insisting that you were okay to compete, as if nothing happened. You are a signed competitor for two companies now Gordon, You’ can't keep overworking yourself like this. I’m just worried about you.

Gordon Fury: Babe, there's no need to be. We both know I’m not in perfect physical health, but ill be ok.

I look back at her, the look of concern for me burrowing into my brain. I have to tell her. God damn it.

Gordon Fury: Blyss, I’m going to tell you something, but you have to promise not to freak out, ok?

She eyes him suspiciously a little.

Blyss Lockhart: Oookay.... What is it?

I take a deep breath.  Here we go.

Gordon Fury: I wasn’t completely honest about what happened with the bookcase.  It did collapse because of termites, but it didn’t just decide to collapse.

Yeh the whole climbing the bookcase thing? I KINDA didn't tell Blyss that part.

Gordon Fury: I was climbing it, trying to get a bible off the top shelf. To kill a massive fucking cockroach.  While climbing, it collapsed, I fell, smashed my head against the bed post, and I blacked out.  When I woke up the bookcase was on my leg.  The doctors didn’t check my head because I didn’t tell them, in case I wasn’t cleared to compete.

Blyss glances away, looking slightly in disbelief, and shakes her head a little. She sighs.

Blyss Lockhart: So... you lied to me then. You said that you didn’t hit your head. Well okay fine technically you didn’t lie but Gordon, you hit your head and you fucking blacked out! And you trained with me soon after and then you competed?! What were you thinking??

I turn around to face her, finally able to support my own weight again.

Gordon Fury: As I told you, I needed to test myself to make sure I was ready. I told myself when I signed to Code Red that I would be signing full time, the same as I am for IWF. I am THIS close to main eventing the biggest show of the year for IWF and leaving world champion, and I am fighting Terry Marvin at Code REDemption this week. There was no other option.

Blyss Lockhart: Really? Did you seriously think that you were ready after blacking out like that? It’s nothing to do with Terry or Code Red. I know being world champion is what you’re after right now but it’s not worth almost dying over. Really, Gordon. And now THIS! Why do you do this to yourself?

Gordon Fury: Blacking out isn’t exactly a super duper bad thing Blyss, I could have easily been ready to compete, but I wasn’t going to take the chance of some fucking doctor telling me I wasn’t cleared to compete.  And almost dying?  Come on babe that’s way over the top, dizzy spells like this have been happening for months, they are nothing knew.

Blyss Lockhart: Well then. That’s just great. It’s nothing new, you say? Okay, you’re still up and about. It’s fine. It’s cool. Whatever.

She sighs again and shrugs.

Blyss Lockhart: I- I don’t even know what to say about this anymore . You clearly don’t care. You’re just gonna do whatever it is you’ve been doing and you’re still okay, barely, but alright. Great...

And now she has gone into the patronising phase.

She has a right to. You are a stubborn fuck.

Did I ask for your opinion?

You pay me for it.

I grab her by the shoulders and look into her eyes.

Gordon Fury: Babe, seriously, I’m fine.  And I do care.  I care about you, about my friends, my family.  Everyone who matters to me.  You know I’d do anything for them.  For you

Blyss Lockhart: Heh. I wanna believe that you’re fine but you’re making it really hard for me.

She waves it off.

Blyss Lockhart: Gordon, next time something like that happens, please tell me. No matter what it is, okay?

I spin her around and hug her from behind, resting my chin on her head.

Gordon Fury: Mmmm.

Blyss Lockhart: That’s not a real answer.

She chuckles.

Gordon Fury: Its real enough isn’t it?

Blyss starts to something in disagreement but decides against it.

Blyss Lockhart: I guess.

Gordon Fury: Babe, if you have something to say, say it. go on.

Blyss Lockhart: Well... It’s just... I just want you to know that you can tell me anything. Like how I told you about my mom and everything and you were there for me. I want to do the same for you. So, whatever it is, I’m here for you, alright, Gordon?

Gordon Fury: Its not the same Blyss. I will share with you as much as I can, but some battles I have to fight on my own.  Its just the way it is.

Blyss turns around to face him.

Blyss Lockhart: I know. I understand. But I’m not asking you to make me fight with you. I just wanna know what’s bothering you or makes you happy etcetera, etcetera. Just talk to me. That’s it.

Why can’t I just talk to her?  Just fucking tell her what you are thinking you dumb prick!  But I can’t. I can’t.

Gordon Fury: Blyss listen to me. There is a whole lot of messed up shit up there in my brain that I’m keeping in check.  I can’t risk it getting out. I’m sorry.

Blyss hugs him, kissing his cheek.

Blyss Lockhart: It’s alright. I can’t force you if you’re not ready. But I just want you to know that when you are, I’m here, okay?

Do you think that day will ever come Gordo?

I don’t know man, I honestly don’t know.

Gordon Fury: Ok babe, sure.  

I kiss her, trying to be as convincing as possible.

Gordon Fury: Now what do you say we get back to enjoying the cruise ay?

Blyss Lockhart: Sounds good to me.

She grins.

Blyss Lockhart: More dancing...?

The people on the boat all look at me in anticipation.  I let out a sigh.

Gordon Fury: Fine.

Gordon starts dancing with Blyss again as the scene fades to black.

“Staring into the Abyss”

The scene opens inside a gym, complete with douche bags lifting weights way too big for them, making weird orgasm grunts with each lift. Its fucking retarded. Anyway, also in this gym, is another douchebag, throwing Maui Thai combos at the punching bag. Oh, its Gordon Fury by the way, just in case the fact this is his scene didn't clue you in.

Once again, completely full of class dude.

What can I say, it comes naturally.

Usually when I train, I train with Blyss, a two birds one stone thing, but this week I just needed to be by myself. Just a chance to get into the zone, and beat the shit out of an inanimate object. I fire off one more combo into the bag before I rest against it, catching my breath. All of the sudden, the all too familiar feeling of the room spinning and my legs getting weak hits me again, as I fall back to sit on the bench behind me. I close my eyes as the world rights itself again.

?: You ok there princess?

I open my eyes and look up, and leaning against the bag I was just hitting, is... me?

Gordon Fury: You gonna start crying on me now?

I just look at me in utter shock. Wow that sounded insane. This can't be real.

So your subconscious manifested itself as you? That’s some kind of Inception bullshit right there.

Gordon Fury: Oh come on, don't look so surprised. You have always known I've been around, Its not like my presence is new to you. I'm the “Fury” in Gordon Fury, long story short.

I keep my voice low, as yelling at nothing in a gym would seem a little crazy.

Just a little.

Gordon Fury: No, you are the part of me that has been ruining my life, fucking with my head.

Gordon Fury: Ok one, its OUR life, and OUR head. We are two parts of one being my friend, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. And two, don't you DARE blame the fact you can't sort your shit out on me.

Gordon Fury:I put the blame where it lies. I love Blyss, and you are confusing me, masking my feelings for her, taking me over. I'm not gonna let that happen.

The other me openly laughs in my face.

Gordon Fury: Wake the fuck up man! I'm not trying to take you over dip shit, I need you, just as you need me. Don't you get it? We are two parts of the same entity. The only way for you to get rid of me is to kill yourself, which I would not advise by the way.

The other Gordo still has your sense of humour.

Come on, is my humour really that bad?

No comment.

Gordon Fury: Look all that bullshit feely crap about Blyss has nothing to do with me. I like her, but its obvious what is going on Gordo. You don't love her anymore. The feelings you once had for her are gone.

I shake my head.

Gordon Fury: Its just a rut. I'll keep working at it, and the feelings will come back.

Gordon Fury: Listen to yourself! For a guy supposed to be all about the truth, you are lying to yourself like a mother fucker. You know the truth you just don't want to believe it, and this conflict is destroying us. You know it is.

He, I mean I, or whatever, is right. I can't keep up this internal struggle. Its affecting me not only inside the ring, but out of it as well.

Gordon Fury: Despite what you may think, I am not your enemy. Hate you, because you are pussy, but you are necessary evil I have to share a body with. There is only one course of action you can take for this to go away, and you know EXACTLY what it is. It isn't going to be easy, and it is maybe the worst thing we have ever had to do. But for the sake of Blyss, and us, it has to be done. I like it here, and I don't need your denial fucking everything up. You hear me?

I put my head in my hands and consider his/my words, before looking up at him/me, although he/I am no longer there. I lean back against the wall behind the bench. Man I am such a cunt.

You sure are Gordo.

Doesn't make me wrong though. I can't keep this up, and very soon I am going to have to make my move. And it is gonna fucking suck.

Gordon starts taking the tape off of his wrists as the scene fades to black.

Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli   FuryShoot

“Stay of Execution”

The scene opens in Gordon's shitty motel room, and Gordon is just standing in the middle of the room. No creative setups or anything this week.

Ain't nobody got time for dat!

...Sure. Anyway, let the verbal molestation begin.

Gordon Fury: Frank Finelli, before I even start, I would just like to apologise.

WHAT?!

Gordon Fury: I apologise, because you are terribly fucking unlucky for being paired against me this week. After my loss at Ragnarok, after getting so close, I am fucking pissed. And that just built up after 2 weeks on being sidelined. But now I am back, I am mad, and I am ready to unleash all of my frustration on your face Franky. So yeh, my bad.

But that won't matter right, because you are the big bad enforcer of the Empire of Blood right? You know Frank, I don't even remember saying anything about the Empire of Blood, and that proves my next point. I couldn't give 2 shits if your group of fuckwits were alive, dead, sucking each other off, whatever. I honestly don't care. Why? Because your little group don't matter Frank.

The EoB is no threat to anyone, and the fact that you think it is just proves how idiotic you are. I mean Thor has been bitched out by Tim and Blyss, Macho Messiah is now on Underground, still losing all of his matches, and Storming Raven, besite his apparent improvement in attitude. Still has trouble wrestling his way out of a paper bag. You are probably the best member your stable has Frank, and that is pretty fuckign sad. Sure, you have won a few matches here, but for a man apparently swimming in title belts, you sure aren't doing a good job at proving you belong here. You are a big dude who no doubt is good at playing the power game, but you don't have the drive Frank. You don't have the will and passion to do whatever it takes to win. You are so concerned about what people are thinking and saying about “Erections over Boys”, instead of focussing on your own fucking career! The only thing teaming with Shitcunt Thor does for you Frank, is make you look weak, because that fucker is weighing you down, despite being your “leader”. What. A bitch.

You think you can hang on your own Frank, that you don’t need him because of your experience? Make no mistake, you are NOT considered a skilled veteran Frank, so let me pop that bubble right now. You can't want into a match going “I used to be good doing things that don't matter”, and expect people to give a shit. You think because you are strong er you have the advantage? Please. An angry, strong guy who wants nothing more than to tear me apart? I deal with that shit from my best mate every day. I don't respect you Frank, and I sure as fuck don't fear you. You have skill in that ring, I can see it a mile away, but this “kid” is going to beat the everloving shit out of you, and i'll have you unconscious on the floor before you can even say “Thor, come and suck my dick!”

You can play your executioner's song all you fucking want to Frank, because my theme song blasting through the arena when I beat you and get my hand raised is going to drown it out. I am gunning for the world heavyweight championship, and you will NOT get in my way. Your “cemented legacy” is about to be destroyed by an angry Aussie with a sledgehammer.

The sledge hammer is your penis.

No, not in this case. Its a jackhammer.

Gordon Fury:Just like everyone who has underestimated me because of my experience, you are about to be humbled in the worst way. Because I'm awesome like that. It's time to face the fury...

...Mate.

The scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli    Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gordon Fury [vs] Frank Finelli
Page 1 of 1