Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank Finelli [vs] David Caid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Frank Finelli [vs] David Caid Empty
PostSubject: Frank Finelli [vs] David Caid   Frank Finelli [vs] David Caid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:26 am

SINGLES MATCH
Frank Finelli
[vs]
David Caid
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli [vs] David Caid Empty
PostSubject: A loss to Parker, does not mean you will win Caid!   Frank Finelli [vs] David Caid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 pm

** OFF CAMERA **

The loss to Parker had e really down mentally. I had put all I possibly could against him and he Shaking my head as I sat on the sofa , Lisa walks into t the room and sets Frank Jr. into my arms as he was drinking his bottle. I look up at her like she was a lunatic. The mood I was in was not anything close to being a dad right about now. I was seeing red and truly wanted to be left alone at the moment.

Frank: Well thank you honey, as bad as I am feeling right now . You hand me our son to try and cheer me up?

Lisa: Yes! You have been moping around since you got back from the show last night. I thought it was about time you saw what really matters in our lives right now Frank. It dam sure isn’t a loss to a guy like Parker! Our twins are damn well ore important . And you know that is true.
The fact that my loving and sexy wife neded to point that fact out to me seemed to *wake me up* at the time. I cuddled my young son in my arms as he sucked on is bottle in my arms and lookd up at her sheepishly.
Frank: You are completely right baby, Jr. and Francine mean more to me than any win or loss. I’m sorry for being so focused on losing to a guy like Parker.

Lisa smiles at me and walks into the kitchen and returns with an ice cold beer. She hands it to me and takes Frank Jr. from my arms carefully as he is focused on his bottle to notice his mother taking him from my grasp. Lisa smiles at me as she begins to walk away with Jr. as I si my beer.

Lisa:: Enjoy the beer honey, I’ll be back once I put Jr. down for his afternoon nap. Shouldn’t be too long. Jr. and Francine were both awake long before you woke up anyway. Be back in a bit to soothe your frazzled nerves honey.

I take a sip from my beer and watch Lisa as she walks towards the nursery, her sexy ass swaying from side to side and I smile knowing exactly what she really meant in her parting words as she took Frank Jr. with her. ( once Jr. was asleep like his sister, it’s *snuggling time* for mom and dad . My mind was fixated on my next opponent at this moment. I didn’t know very much about David Caid and that was starting to bother me to some extent. I her the door to the nursery close and know that Lisa was on her way back to join me in the living room in a few moments. I take a long gulp from my beer and set it down as I await her return. She walks down the hallway towards me and slowly removes her attire, piece by piece. Shirt coms off first, skirt second, bra third and you know what after Wink. She straddles my lap as I sit on the sofa and starts to kiss me seductively . With the twins now sleeping, it was now *playtime* for us …..

< About an hour or so later…..>

** ON CAMERA**

Lisa held the camera on me as I sat on the sofa. I was now relaxed to a point as I flashed a confident smirk at the lens. My mind telling me that David Caid had no damn clue what he was about to walk into the ring against.

Frank: David Caid , you and I don’t know very much about each other. But there is ONE thing that I truly do know. You and I are on a collision course this week. Do NOT make the fatal mistake of believing that my loss to Parker last week gives YOU an advantage. It does not. All it really means is that he was better than I was for ONE DAMN night! If you prove to be DUMB enough to think that gives you *clear sailing * against me this week? You had better THINK again Caid !

I pause for a second and take a few more sips from my beer and swallow the liquid down my throat and look back at the camera as Lisa holds it and keeps me in focus. I nod my head and speak again.

Frank: David Caid, bring all that you have against me this week. I want to you at you’re very best, so that when I defeat you. There will be NO DOUBT about ANYTHING ! I have been in more “ ring wars” than you have probably been in rings. I don’t care about what you have done or not done in your career. IWF IS The BIG TIME David! Welcome to it dude. An welcome to your EXECUTION at my hands this week.

I flash a confident smile as Lisa stops taping and sends the video and sets the camera down on the table and then sits next to me on the sofa and resume our *playtime* as our twins are still sleeping.
Back to top Go down

Frank Finelli [vs] David Caid
Page 1 of 1