Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] David Caid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] David Caid Empty
PostSubject: Jay Hot Stuff [vs] David Caid   Jay Hot Stuff [vs] David Caid I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:04 am

SINGLES MATCH
Jay Hot Stuff
[vs]
David Caid

RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] David Caid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Hot Stuff [vs] David Caid   Jay Hot Stuff [vs] David Caid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:43 am

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] David Caid Fandango1_zps2b830910

::It's great to be here::

After his victory over Ezekiel Task roughly two weeks ago, Jayson couldn't wait to get out of the Underground as he felt the company was so underneath him. He has now entered his new locker room with the camera following behind him as the movers put the last finishing touches before he looks around, nodding his head as he surveys the room around him. He pulls out a wad of hundred dollar bills and hands one to each of the movers as they past by him, receiving thank yous in the process but the truth was Jay couldn't to be rid of himself of these pesky people as he shut the door behind him and locked it in place. He didn't want to be bothered or distracted by details of any sort.

He's more focused on making an impact on Battle Grounds.

Jay Hot Stuff
Well now THIS.....is more to my liking, I mean between this and the shithole that I had to endure for the last few weeks this was just pure paradise. So David Cade.......you're my first opponent on my debut match, ehh well it could have been worse I mean between dealing with those losers back at the Underground this is but a minor step up from the competition I've been so used to dealing with. I wonder if you've even won a match at all I mean I should be studying you but seeing has how you're barely even mentioned in the IWF roster let alone booked this seems like utter cakewalk for me. I mean after all I've pretty much got my groove back after being gone from the game for such a long period of time and now I'm more than ready to break some necks and cash some checks and let me be the first to say that no amount of mercy can spare you the amount of pain that awaits. I mean look at you, you're just an attack dummy, set up for someone like me as a warm up, a means of cutting loose and working my fitness. That doesn't mean I won't have fun dismantling you though, sucks to be on the short end of the stick huh?

He takes a moment to admire in his new surroundings, the locker room is much larger and you can see that Jay had made a few personal arrangements to suit his taste. His gaze returns to the camera.

Jay Hot Stuff
I've shown the chairman that I mean business and tonight I tend to send a nice clear message to everyone in the locker room and that message will be loud and it will be clear. Your screams will pretty much tell the whole story, I won't grant you a quick defeat, I'm going to humiliate you in ways you can't even fathom. You'll be shamed in front of thousands of spectators and the best part about it is? I won't even so much as bat an eyelash, see there are only two kinds of men on this earth: Those who take the world under their own fingertips and those that get crushed in the process. I tend to make my climb and take the world and you'll be the first of many victims that will be piled up as I climb the ladder of success just as I've done five years ago. History will repeat itself and tonight you'll be given a valuable lesson in humility. Let just put it in prospective enough so that you can understand: You're just a stepping stone and you'll be stepped on as I make it to the next challenge. You won't like it but you will do well to respect it! Because you're beneath me, heck many of these people I see in this roster are beneath me however the sad part of that is they don't know it or choose to defy it. Well that's where I come in, I will put anyone that gets in my way in their proper place: crushed underneath my foot as I stand proud raising my hand while you're picking your teeth and whatever shattered pride that remains. This is my rise to the top......have fun and be thank full, not everyone gets the privilege of being my personal attack dummy.

He laughs as the camera fades on him, cutting to black.
Back to top Go down

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] David Caid
Page 1 of 1