Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Patrick [vs.] Frank Finelli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Tim Patrick  [vs.]  Frank Finelli Empty
PostSubject: Tim Patrick [vs.] Frank Finelli   Tim Patrick  [vs.]  Frank Finelli I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 am

RP Here
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick [vs.] Frank Finelli   Tim Patrick  [vs.]  Frank Finelli I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 am

<  OFF CAMERA >

The fact  that dealing with people  who do not pay attention  t what  somebody is telling them grates on my nerves at  the most in opportune  times. As I am walking through the construction site, checking to make sure that what the plans call  for is what is being done and done correctly can be nerve racking at  best most times. Today is no damn different. As I walk along, I see a myriad of potential problems that could possibly force  the project to be completed later than planned. I see seats not put in yet, railings not erected along entrance and walkway ramps. Doors not hung  properly  ad these are  some of the minor snafus I spot.  I only hope any major mess ups I find won’t be too costly to get fixed or cost more time. As I walk towards the office trailer, I glance at my note pad  and it has at least ten things that must be fixed  as soon as possible . I shake my head as I walk up to the trailer door  and open it.  Sitting behind his desk is the site Foreman Mike, he sees  the look on my face  and slowly nods his head as he speaks  to me before I can say a single word.

Mike: Yeah, I know Frank. I saw the same things  when I toured the site at six o’clock this morning> I already have  replacement fixtures  or the repairs  for most of the stuff ordered.  Most of the new parts  will be here in the morning to fix what needs  to be  fixed by Tuesday afternoon.

I  look right at him as I sit  down behind my desk nodding my head.

Frank:  Good Mike, but how  did al this  stuff get messed up  inside of a week? That is what I want to know right now.

Mike frowns  and shakes his head as he tries to answer my question.

Mike: Well  one problem is we have quite a few  new hires and temporary workers  this week. Most of them  don’t have a whole lot of experience. That is where  most of the mix ups are coming from. Tis client wants us to hold the labor cost per hour  down as much as possible. So that means low wage new hires and temp guys all over the site.

Frank: That certainly can explain it Mike. I guess I need  to have a “chat” with  the client, but not as the General Contractor for the project, as “Don” Finelli, maybe then he will loosen  his damn tight grip on his fucking wallet  so we can get this place built the way he fucking  wants it in the first place.

Mike chuckles as I pick up the desk  phone  and dial  a number and wait  for an answer.

Frank:  Sal, it’s Frank. Get with Will  and meet me at this stunad  arena owner’s office Tuesday morning. We need  to have a “sit down” with the guy  so we can get re qualified workers at this damn site so stuff goes smooth from here on out.

Sal: Consider it done Frank, Will and I  will meet you there  Tuesday.

I crack a smirk and hang up the phone as Mike is looking at me nodding.

Mike: I’d love to see that  guys face when you thee walk into his office and “lay down the law” Frank.

Frank: I got to remember to bring him some fresh clothes to, he’ll soil the ones he has on at the time that is  for sure.  Keep these  guys  working on fixing up what you can have fixed  until the replacement supplies get here Mike.  I have to go,  got other stuff to take care of.

I get up  from behind my desk  and head  out of the office trailer  and Mike is about three steps  behind me. I walk to my truck  and get in as  Mike walks towards the building to “crack the whip” on the workers. I chuckle  just a little as he walks to the building “with a purpose”.  It’s why I like the guy, he gets shit done and takes no back talk  from anyone. A good Foreman is exactly like that too. It’s how I was when I was a site Foreman too.  I drive off the site and start to head back home , knowing that Mike  will take  care of  things at the site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

### Two days later ###
** ON CAMERA**

The lights inside Energy Solutions arena are off, only a few emergency spotlight are on here and there. The ring is already set up , Battlegrounds is set to go on the air in about twelve hours or so. A single camera man is standing near the ring as as the camera comes on we see Frank Finelli  standing there.  In his hand is some kind of remote control. He presses a button and  as the camera pans upward  a cage starts to descend from the rafters. As he watches it come down he has a confident  smirk on his face . The cage slowly nestles itself around the ring  and Frank sets the remote control on one of the ring side seats  and starts to ascend the steps to enter the cage. The camera  focusing in on him as he begins to speak.

Frank: The steel Cage, one of the most dangerous and deadly  contraptions a man can be asked to wrestle inside. In itself it  is a weapon that can maim a man if used correctly, add weapons attached to the four steel mesh walls of one and it increases the risk of severe injury ten fold.

Frank smirks as he begins to stroll around the inside of the cage, his fingers gliding along the steel mesh as he walks and speaks.

Frank: Being inside here is like a second home to me. Much like a Trail of Tears match is to Storming Raven, he has lost that match  to only one person. And that was to Thor at Isolation.  The same can be said  for m inside The Weapons Cage. I have lost only one of these matches in my  entire career.  Suffice it to say  that I am The Master of the Weapons cage match.  I have sent many a man to their eventual retirement from this business as a result of them  having to face me inside  a Weapons Cage.  The fact  that what weapons are hung on the cage walls does not matter. I am vastly adept at using any weapon  . From a simple tire iron to an anchor chain to even  a   coal miner glove covered in glass shards or  even roofing tacks. It  does not  matter. If it is hung on the cage wall, believe me I know the best way to use it and get the results I want.

Frank continues to pace along the cage walls, his fingers  still gliding  along the steel mesh, a sinister smirk etched on his lips as he goes. He stops   as his fingers touch an ordinary cheese grater , he takes it  down and stares at it and speaks again.

Frank: Now I am sure everyone has seen ne f these  at least once in a weapons match. It is a wresting staple in the weapons department. The good old kitchen drawer cheese grater. Great at removing a persons flesh  form their body  during a match. Great also  for slicing open a man’s  forehead. I hope you know how to use one of these Tim, I surely do. And I get very liquid results  when I grind  it across a forehead or face.  Why you asked to face me in this kind of match  is beyond me Tim, but you asked an you shall receive.

Frank keeps walking and looks at weapon upon weapon  as they hang on the cage walls. He  smies as he looks at  them then  looks back at the camera as he speaks.

Frank: It takes a very brave, confident man to want to face me inside one f these Tim. Or a complete idiot who has lost his damn senses. I’m working on figuring out just which of those you are  man. Then again, you could just be curious, and want to find out just  what a dangerous, deadly  and accomplished  wrestler I truly am. There  are less dangerous matches you could have asked to face me in Tim. But chose the one hardcore style match stipulation  you could find  besides Hell In a Cell, or Three Stages of Hell.  You picked the one I am famous for.  Sucks to be you right about now  doesn’t it Tim? Don’t believe me? Just ask Thor, he KNOWS  what I can do to an opponent  inside a weapons cage.  It isn’t exactly a pretty sight to see  for either man.

Frank stops  his pacing as he sees one weapon he is known  for using, even not inside  the cage.  He takes hold of it  and smiles as he takes it  off the cage wall. He rubs his fingers long the  wooden shaft of the sledgehammer and cracks a smirk.

Frank: Tim, a sledgehammer in my hands is like a damn scalpel in a surgeons.   I can weald  one o f these better than anyone in the wresting business. And I use all of it, not just the handle.  I am an expert at using the “business end”  of it as well. I can put a hell of a lot of force behind the “head” of this baby hen I swing it. And I rarely miss the target I am aiming at Tim. Just some Food  for thought.

Frank hangs the sledge back up and starts to walk  along the cage wall again. He sees and grabs a metal baseball bat wrapped with barbwire.  He runs his fingers  along the  barbs and they prick and slice his fingers open and they start to bleed slightly. He lets goof the bat  and licks the blood  from his fingers as he smirks.

Frank: I have to give you credit  Tim, you  showed you have some “stones” to face me in my very own “Signature” match.  For your sake, I hope you are up to the task you  have set yourself.   I just hope yu enter this Weapons Cage with me ready for an all out fight . If yu are not, then what may happen to you is your fault. Not mine.

[I Frank  confidently exits the cage and grabs the remote  and presses  a button and the cage begins to rise back up  high  above the ring. Once it reaches the apex it stops and Frank sets the remote control pad  back  down and starts to walk towards the back as the camera feed  shuts off and the screen  goes black.[[/i] 
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick [vs.] Frank Finelli   Tim Patrick  [vs.]  Frank Finelli I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:44 am

Monday, June 10, 2013
Rose Garden Arena
Portland, Oregon
11:45 PM
Shortly after Battle Grounds went off the air
Tim Patrick's Locker Room
~~OFF CAMERA~~

The scene opens about an hour after Battle Grounds went off the air. The brawl that ended the show has been separated by security and Tim Patrick is in his locker room watching highlights of the show with a remote control in his hand, rewinding and fast forwarding. He's not happy. Cody, who has just finished removing the ring with the ring crew walks in.

Cody:

What are you doing?

Tim looks up and smiles for the first time in the last hour at the sight of Cody.

Tim Patrick:

I'm re-watching my confrontation with Sah'ta Thor.

Cody:

Why are you doing that exactly?

Tim shakes his head, looking uncomfortable.

Tim Patrick:

Honestly? I'm not even sure why I'm watching this again. And again and again. This Thor guy...I can't put my finger on it but this guy is dangerous. I mean, I know he's rich. A lot of wrestlers are rich. But this friggin guy.....his group that he's put together, they're like a cult. And everybody seems to be taking him and his people lightly. I think they're very dangerous people.

Cody:

So what are you going to do about it?

Tim sighs.

Tim Patrick:

I'm gonna take it upon myself to do something about them. I just got out of a meeting with Alex. I asked him to put me in a cage next week with Frank Finelli.

Cody:

Tim, you don't have to go to those types of measures to prove anything. Your better then that, then them. I also don't want to see you all bloody in a hospital bed again cause i know the length you are willing to go

Tim Patrick:

Frank is beatable. He's not on the same level as Flex Johnson or Sean Libby. He's like a big dumb ape being led around by this Thor guy.

Tim sighs again, frustrated.

Tim Patrick:

The main reason these guys piss me off so much is because of how they brainwashed one of my few true friends in this business, Storming Raven.

Cody:

You know as well as I do that Raven... hasn't been right lately especially after his fiance did what she did. Any man with that kind of head ache is easy to manipulate and now he feels like he belongs.

Tim Patrick:

Cody, Thor is a creep. They actually played with a bucket full of blood last week and tonight when I confronted him, the look in his eyes....if somebody doesn't take these people out soon they're going to take over. I've known people like him my entire adult life. People with money in their pocket and evil in their heart. The rest of the locker room may be blind do their danger, but I'm not.

Tim stands up and walks over to Cody and hugs her and looks down into her eyes.

Tim Patrick:

I know what I'm doing, really. I've been doing this forever.

Cody:

I know, but i don't want you to be reckless like you have been, your not alone anymore…

Tim smiles softly and leans in and kisses Cody's neck, still holding onto her.

Tim Patrick:

I know. The past few weeks with you have been the happiest I've ever been. I feel....right, for the first time ever. I just know trouble when I see it. These men are trouble. And ignoring them will only let them grow bigger until one day they're too big to stop. I'm going to be talking to Blyss this week who is fighting Thor next week, and Jack Savage who is fighting Storming Raven and Skyla Vaughn who is fighting Messiah. I'm going to tell them all how important it is for ALL of us to send a message to these people next week. To humble them. To beat them and make them see that Thor isn't some sort of leader or god or whatever the hell he thinks he is. I'm not doing this alone, and I'm not going to do anything that will hurt the two of us. You mean the world to me.

Cody:

Blyss huh?

Tim, still holding onto Cody, smirks and looks at her, shaking his head.

Tim Patrick:

Yes, Cody. Blyss. She's my best friend in the business. She's my sister. You know how close she and I are and how my relationship with her is nothing like what we have. I've never even thought of her in that way.

Cody:

When I was with you in the hospital and she came in, the way she was with you made me feel awkward even nurses were asking me if she was your girlfriend. It's just... forget it. I have to do a few more things and then we can go...

Tim gives Cody a "seriously?" look.

Tim Patrick:

Cody, baby, it's not like that with her. I trust her and she trusts me. When we talk it's mostly about the business and wrestling. When the two of us were having trouble a few weeks ago, Blyss was the one who told me to give you a few days. That things would work out. I was freaked out about the thought of losing you and instead of making a move on me, she told me to trust my relationship with you. She really doesn't have any other motives when it comes to me, or you. I'd never do anything to break your trust like that. You are my world. She is my friend.

Tim kisses Cody

Tim Patrick:

I'll wait here for you.

---------

11:55PM
Tim Patrick's Locker Room
~~ON CAMERA~~

IWF's camera crew shows up at the door of Tim's locker room just in time to see Cody, his girlfriend, leave and walk down the hall. They open the door without knocking to find Tim Patrick sitting on a metal folding chair in deep reflection with his eyes closed. He opens his eyes and is surprised to see a camera man standing there.

Tim Patrick:

You guy's don't knock very much do you. You're lucky I have such respect for the press. When most men barge into rooms that I'm in without letting me know they're coming, it doesn't end well for them.

Tim laughs to himself.

Tim Patrick:

You know what I can't figure out? What fucking planet Sah'ta Thor and the rest of his Empire of Blood buddies come from. Like really....how are they people? They live in America in 2013 and they think that playing with a bucket of blood will solve their problems. They think that money will solve their problems. They think that working as a group will help them win singles matches. I bet if Thor told them that his shit prevents cancer they'd all be sucking it out of his ass with a straw. Sheep of the highest form.

Right after security separated all of us after the show ended, I walked straight into Alex's office. I told him I wanted to send a message to Thor's sheep. And that eventually, I want to beat all of his followers, and then him. I figured I should start with the biggest out of all of them. Frank Finelli is the biggest of the bunch. It's always the smart move to take out the big man first. And that's what I plan on doing next week.

I read into you, Frank. I know what you like. You like brutal matches You like cage matches. Your wish is my command, Frank. I know guys like you. I've grown up in New Jersey. Big huge Italian guys that work in construction with mob ties. You're a living breathing stereotype. I wonder how many tribal tattoos and “No Fear” or “Affliction” t-shirts you have.

If you're your own man who plays by his own set of rules that owns all sorts of shit and his made a successful life for yourself being a tough guy all the time...why on Earth do you have to join up with another Millionaire and take orders from him? Why do you put yourself in a position where a man like Sah'ta Thor is above you in any way? We all know the answer to that, Frank. It's because you're a bitch of a man. That beneath all those muscles is a little coward. Somebody needs to be squeezing your balls at all times and ordering you around because you can't do anything for yourself.

That's where you and I differ, Frank. I don't plan on assembling a group or the standard “wrestling stable/faction” to fight the Empire of Blood. Thor is the only wolf among you, the rest of you are sheep. I heard it said recently that nobody told the sheep that they outnumber the wolves. When I get done with Frank and the rest of the Empire of Blood, there won't be anybody to back up the wolf. And he'll die like a dog in the street.

I'm not in this for wins and losses. Championships don't mean shit to me. I'm here to do what's right. And my mother may have been a fuck up, but she taught me right from wrong. She taught me was justice is. And she taught me to be non-violent. Trouble for you, Frank, my mom ain't here in IWF.

-----------

Cody returns to Tim's room minutes after the camera crew leaves. The look on her face suggests that it's time for them both to leave the arena. She's all done with her work. They gather their belongings and walk down the hallway and out the back door into the parking lot without looking back.

Sah'ta Thor appears at the end of the hallway looking towards the door. He's on the phone.

Sah'ta Thor:

I saw her....

~~The Scene Fades~~
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick [vs.] Frank Finelli   Tim Patrick  [vs.]  Frank Finelli I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:52 am

By the way - weird fucking spacing problem with this white box.  In my word processor I double spaced between paragraphs....this box makes it like 4 or 5 spaces randomly.  and I couldn't fix it.  didn't mean for it to happen lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick [vs.] Frank Finelli   Tim Patrick  [vs.]  Frank Finelli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Patrick [vs.] Frank Finelli
Page 1 of 1