Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julian Jacobs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julovee

Julian Jacobs Empty
PostSubject: Julian Jacobs   Julian Jacobs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:07 pm

* Wrestler Name: Julian Jacobs

* Nickname: Julovee

* Hometown: Chester, PA

* Weight: 255

* Height: 6'1

* Favorite Specialty Match: Everything is Barbed Wire match

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY):  Anything barbed wired

* Entrance Music: The Charm by Unearth

* Alignment (face/heel):  Heel

* Years Wrestling: 4

* Quote: Optional: 

* Finisher:  Triple Six 

* Finisher Description: 3 Amigos (i.e Eddie Guerrero)

* Bio/Backround: Growing up in the tough streets of Chester, Julian was FORCED to learn how to fight. And his fighting style wasn't fair by any means.

* Attire: Standard Wrestling Trunks

* Fighting style: Hardcore Technical

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary):
Belly to Belly Suplex
Belly to Back Suplex
Lariat
Running Shooting Star Press (Opponent must be grounded)
German Suplex
Running Crossbody

Picture Base: Adam Cole

Career Accomplishments –
2x Evolved Heavyweight Champion
Last Anarchy and Hardcore Champion (Evolved)

ENTRANCE - Please write your entrance exactly as you would like it to appear on the card.  Keep the song lyrics to one or two verses.  It's better to omit them, nobody reads the lyrics anyway, trust me.  If you have any formatting changes in your entrance, please enclose them in the code tag (below), otherwise your entrance will be copied and pasted with no coding.  Also please verify all your tags are correct and closed (preview it before you add the code tags) or it will be reverted to plain text by an admin.  DO NOT SKIP THIS.  If you do not provide an entrance, it is not the responsibility of the writers to come up with one for you.  ANY entrance they give you is at their discretion, from just having you in the ring after a commercial break, to having you come down the ring Gangnam Style to One Direction music.  Want to see that?  No?  Then write an entrance.

Code:
Code:
[i][color=#ffffff][font=Arial Narrow]Suddenly, the arena gets dark and a very appealing song starts to blast through the PA system. We come to find out that this song is by a Unearth. "The Charm" continues to blast through the PA system as EHWF's star, Julian Jacobs, comes out from the backstage area. The fans begin to boo semi-loudly. By the time Scott gets to the top of the stage, only the die hard Julian Jacob haters were booing him. Scott continued to walk cockily down the steel ramp. At the same time, he was checking his face out in the handheld mirror that he had, making sure there are no blemishes or worse, pimples. Julian closes the mirror compartment and puts it in his jacket pocket. He enters the ring and removes his jacket slowly and seductively. The cameraman catches some young women gawking at Julian's well toned body and incredibly smooth skin. He gives his jacket to Patricia Downs and waits for his opponents to come out.[/font][/color][/i]

Do not use the "center" code.  It messes up anything after it as the show is posted centered and for some reason nested tags freak out the board.

Any Other Notes -
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Julian Jacobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Jacobs   Julian Jacobs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:34 am

Accepted! Welcome to IWF!
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

Julian Jacobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Jacobs   Julian Jacobs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:31 am

Welcome bruh
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Sponsored content

Julian Jacobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Jacobs   Julian Jacobs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julian Jacobs
Page 1 of 1