Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:28 am

MAIN EVENT
SINGLES MATCH
Griffin Hawkins
[vs]
Storming Raven
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Scene one: Cry, little sister

The camera man walks slowly toward the open locker room of Storming Raven. The camera is already rolling, and we can hear indistinct voices. As he comes closer we see Storming Raven and Bella sitting, deep in conversation.

“You didn't have to do that to Tiffani, bro.”

Storming Raven sneers.

“Oh but I did. You see nobody cared who I was until I hurt that little tramp, besides I went easy on her. You of all people know if I wanted her dead, she would be. It got me in the main event, after all this time. So it served it's purpose.”

Bella shakes her head in distress.

“What's happened to you? You've never been like this before.”

Now Storming Raven shakes his head.

“Haven't I? I've always done what I felt necessary. Only now the rules have changed. It took me some time but now I finally learned, nice guys finish last. Everyone who laughed at me, who looked down on me, now knows, I am no laughing matter. I am a monster. I hurt people. I've transcended beyond good or bad. These are all relative terms, so subjective. I don't think I'm bad. Everything I do serves a purpose.”

Bella stands and begins pacing.

“Killing a friend's fiancee and unborn child?! That serves a purpose?!”

Storming Raven stands and gets in front of Bella. His voice is eerily calm.

“I didn't kill them, I simply sold them to someone who did. I didn't know what he was going to do.”

Bella looks at him, sadness in her eyes. Ever since she's known she's known she's had a brother, going on ten years now, she's never seen him like this. The usual care free light in his eyes is gone. The color of his eyes have even seemed to change. Where she use to see a cool gray like granite, now is black, like the depths of space. She wishes she knew what to do to help him. No matter what he does, he's still her brother, and she loves him. In the back of her mind she remembers something he told her about once, a family history. Any male child born on the night of a full moon during a storm, while a raven watches, as he was, if the male doesn't find true love by his twenty seventh birthday would become a wendigo. A merciless monster of Native American legend. No, that's just silly. It's just a story right? Her brother, so happy,and care free could never turn into a monster. Could he? His eyes have changed, and she could swear his canine teeth are longer, even more pointed. She is too old to believe in such stories, but what if?

“Still, Tim was like a brother to you. How could you do that to him?”

Storming Raven shakes his head. He runs his hands through his long black hair.

“I did it for his own good. Even if he never did anything to help me out. If you don't like it, you're free to go anytime. Just because we're family doesn't mean you have to stay.”

Again, Bella sadly shakes her head and lowers her eyes.

“Oh,Stormy. I know you don't mean that. I'll get you back to your old self somehow.”

She turns to walk away,but a change comes over Storming Raven's face and he reaches out and grabs her wrist.

“Wait, I've changed my mind. Don't go.”

Tears come in Bella's eyes as she turns around. She is met with a knee to the stomach before Storming Raven lifts her up, facing up on his shoulders. His eyes have a wild look as he glances over to the glass coffee table. He takes a few steps toward it and hurls her off his shoulders, plastering his knee to the back of her head with enough force to flip her to face the table as she lands through it with a deafening crash. He steps back with a blank shocked look on his face, when he sees what he's done. Soon a medical team rushes in and carries Bella off on a stretcher. One less person to worry about. A voice in his head tells him it's all for the best, she would just hold him back. He doesn't need anyone anymore. He is his own man, free to do as he pleases. It's for the greater good. Her pain stricken screams fall upon deaf ears.

He picks up a black duffel bag and walks out of the locker room, and out the backstage entrance of the arena. He takes off walking, with no real clue of where he's going. He watches the happy couple walking by, a small part of him thinks “why can't that be me?” ,but another, more primal part of him thinks “because I don't need anyone. Compassion is just a weakness.”

After an unknown amount of time, he ends up in front of the rock and roll hall of fame. He smiles when he thinks of the greats represented in those hallowed halls; The Rolling Stones, Elvis,Johnny Cash. Then he remembers the nominees for this year; Public Enemy, N.W.A. What kind of shit is this? Rock and roll really is dead. He can't allow those criminals to besmirch this place. He WON'T allow it to happen. He has to do something, but what? He has to stop this injustice, but how? Then a slow smile spreads across his face as he looks at the building. It is made almost completely of glass. Well, you know what they say about people who live in glass houses, and throwing stones. He wonders if that is the same with throwing Molotov cocktails. He walks closer to the building, within throwing distance before putting the bag down, and pulling out some mason jars of moon shine, followed by an old ratty tee shirt. He takes a bowie knife from the sheath by his side and begins cutting the tee shirt into strips. He is fighting a one man war. A war he fully intends to win. He soaks the strips of cloth in moon shine, and puts one strip in each of the ten jars of moonshine. He stands up and takes a lighter from his pocket lighting the first strip of cloth, before throwing it toward the building. It makes a satisfying smash through the building and a wave of heat washes over him as it explodes. Baptized by fire.

[End scene]

Scene 2: Ain't no grave, can hold my body down.

In the dead of night, rain slowly patters down. Storming Raven stands with his back to the camera, dressed in a black dress shirt, black jeans, and dress shoes. A grave marker on either side of him. He makes a circular motion with his hand telling the camera man to start rolling. The camera pans to show a large stone arch way. On the arch way are the words, Erie Street cemetery. Storming Raven begins to speak off camera.

“Erie Street cemetery, the oldest cemetery in Cleveland. Some say it is haunted. I can vouch that it is.”

The camera pans back to show a quick glimpse of a closed casket, before focusing on Storming Raven.

“You know it's funny, some people fear death. I am not one of those people. I relish it, I'm molded by it. I've seen plenty of death, even caused a few in my time on the streets of Laredo. I was twelve years old when my mother kicked me out of the house. I learned quick that the city streets weren't pretty. It's a dog eat dog world out there. I quickly became the biggest meanest dog on the streets of Laredo. So is it any wonder I am what I am today? Most people are in this business, fighting for money. Me, I'm still fighting for survival.”

He finally turns around, showing a sinister grin that doesn't quite reach his black emotionless eyes.

“People have looked down on me, laughed at me, and underestimated me my whole life. That is why my last two opponents ended up here. They underestimated me.”

He waves his hand at the tombstones on either side of him. The camera pans to show the names on the tombstones. Alexander Remington, and Tiffani Michaels respectively. It shows their date of birth, and the dates that Storming Raven beat them on. Storming Raven slowly walks over to the casket as the rain picks up, and thunder rumbles over head, lightning flashes above him. He lays his head on the casket and bows his head in thought.

“Griffin Hawkins. You have let your emotions get the best of you. Everyone knows Tiffani deserved what happened to her, except you. So you threaten my life. That's no big deal, many have before, and many will after you. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, but you are far from without sin,Griffin. You say Tiffani is like a sister to you. Yea right, that's the oldest play in the book. Everyone knows you're trying to get in her pants. Everyone also knows if you did you'd catch something bleach won't wash off. She's a diseased riddled dog, so I had to put her down. It was for the best. You should thank me really.”

An evil chuckle flows through Storming Raven's lips, and echos through the old cemetery.

“If you were thinking clearly, not letting your emotions get in the way, you would realize how hopeless your plight. really is. You should learn to choose your battles more wisely. You have had the gall to challenge me to a street fight. Foolish, impudent child. You have merely signed your death certificate. Don't be a hero, Griffin. Heroes seldom last long in this wretched world. Nice guys truly finish last. Why make your life that much shorter by facing me on my own turf? You might as well try to take down Godzilla with a sling shot. You are not ready for the world of hurt you have so willingly brought on yourself.”

The rain comes down harder, and lightning crashes into a nearby tree. It splits down the middle, and falls just inches from Storming Raven crushing the tombstone with Tiffani Michaels name on it.

“So this is what I had to do to get in the main event,huh? Had I known, I would have done so a lot sooner. HE has shown me the way, and HE doesn't like you very much. If you insist on this folly allow me to show you where it is you will end up.”

Storming Raven slides the lid off the casket, revealing a life like wax dummy of Griffin.

“Take a good long look at your future. Is it really worth it? Is all this trouble worth it, knowing full well how fickle women are. She could turn on you at the drop of a hat. She'd do it for more money or fame. The greed of a woman's heart knows no bounds. Then all of this will have been for nothing. I know first hand the evils women are capable of. Some day if you survive, you'll look back on this day from your wheel chair, and realize just how stupid you were. You're putting your career and very life on the line for nothing,Griffin.”

Storming Raven takes a deep cleansing breath.

“It's a shame really. If not for your stupidity we could have turned this place upside down together. At least I know you'll put up a fight, it's almost as if Tiffani and Remington...weren't even there. It was entirely too easy. You have chosen your path, just as I have chosen mine. You have made your bed and now you must lay in it. Death has come to Cleveland, as it comes for us all. Unlike you, when I go to my grave there will be no fear in my heart. My head will be held high. Griffin Hawkins,your days of wicked sinning are coming to an end. WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE.”

The camera goes to static as another sinister laugh echoes all around the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:11 am

[Off Camera]

~The Night after the PPV went off the air.~

Why...why do the people I care about always end up getting hurt? Earlier in the night, I was held up in my hotel room. A man from the D.A was asking me all sorts of questions about my family..including my Dad. I had told Tiffani to go on ahead to the arena and that I'd catch up to her. Little did I know that she was assaulted by Storming Raven. After the PPV went off the air, me and Taylor were in the hospital waiting room, waiting to see her. Taylor saw how upset I looked. She knew that I was blaming myself for what happened. She sat next to me, running her hand through my hair.

Taylor Michaels - Hey..it's not your fault..

Griffin Hawkins - Thanks for that baby..but I think you're just trying to make me feel better..

Taylor Michaels - No, really it isn't Griff. You didn't know Tiffani would get hurt. Blaming yourself is not going to fix this.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..there is a way..

Taylor Michaels - Really? what?

Before I could explain it to her, a Doctor comes out of Tiffani's room. He looks to be a bit middle aged, but still quite young.

Doctor - Griffin Hawkins?...Tiffani will see you now.

I nod and look back to Taylor.

Griffin Hawkins - ...We'll talk about this later, okay?

Taylor Michaels - ..Okay.

I kiss her before getting up and going into Tiffani's room. She's finally awake as she lies in her bed. A bandage is covering her forehead. It was really giving me flashbacks of what happened before..she notices me in the doorway.

Tiffani Michaels - You're here.

I don't say a word to her. So much emotions are running through my head. I rush over to her and hug her close. She weakly holds onto me.

Griffin Hawkins - Tiff..I am so sorry....I am so...so sorry...

Tiffani Michaels - You don't have to be sorry... it wasn't your fault.

It wasn't making me feel any better. I let go, giving her some breathing space.

Griffin Hawkins - But I should have been there Tiff..I should have told that DA Officer to ask me his questions another time, otherwise I would have been in the arena to stop Raven from hurting you.

Tiffani Michaels - I don't blame you at all for what happened, so please stop kicking yourself for something that was out of your hands.

Griffin Hawkins - I just..hate seeing someone hurt you like this. You haven't done a damn thing to him and he decides to do this.

Tiffani Michaels - I'm going to be okay, the doctor just said I need some time to recover.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..I'll tell you one thing, he's not going to get away with this.

A look of concern came across her face. She really didn't want me to get hurt.

Tiffani Michaels - Griffin, you don't have to do this.

Griffin Hawkins - Tiff!..he could have killed you..what happened was wrong.

Tiffani Michaels - And going out there with plans for revenge doesn't make it right, that's how people do stupid things and get hurt.

Griffin Hawkins - You don't understand! He's out there bragging to anyone who'd listen that he put you out. He has no remorse for what he's done. It's one thing to beat someone one two three..but he tried to end your career.

Tiffani Michaels - I do understand that two wrongs don't make a right! What you're planning to do is just as bad as what he did, who cares if he brags? They're just words from a bitter man who's so pathetic he had to take out a woman.

Griffin Hawkins - But what if he does this again Tiff?...If something else happens to you I'll never forgive myself.

Tiffani Michaels - Who's to say he won't do it again even if you do go after him, or somebody else...you can't protect me from the entire world.

I sigh as I begin pacing. I had a feeling she wasn't going to like this.

Griffin Hawkins - I guess this is a bad time to tell you the news....

Tiffani Michaels - What news?

Griffin Hawkins - Before I..got here. I found out from Dillinger that i've been booked in a one on one match with Storming Raven on Battlegrounds.. but not just any match..but I requested it for it to be a Street Fight.

Tiffani Michaels - Well a match is one thing...as long as you just keep it to that.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..the truth is, you're not the only one scared for me. I am..because you know how I get when someone close to me gets hurt. Even I'm afraid of what I'm going to do to him.

I always believed no one has the right to end the livelyhood of another. It makes you just as bad as they are. I was actually afraid I'd do something I'd never come back from.

Tiffani Michaels - You just need to keep your head on straight and not let your emotions run you.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm not making any promises..but I'll do my best. But you know..it's a damn shame that a young talented kid like him has to resort to injuring someone to get noticed when he can't do it on talent alone.

Tiffani Michaels - That's the road he chose to take, nothing we can really do about it.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..after Monday..he'll think twice before he sticks his nose in any of our business again.

Tiffani Michaels - As long as you don't take things too far.

Griffin Hawkins - ..I promise. Course I still have The Empire of Blood to worry about. We all know those clowns get their rocks off on gang attacks, they can't do dick by themselves.

Tiffani Michaels - That's why I want you to be careful.

I gently hold her hand, hoping I could reassure her that I would be fine.

Griffin Hawkins - I'll be fine, I promise. When this is over, Big Chief Running Mouth will never mess with you again.

Tiffani Michaels - I know he won't.

The doctor walks in. He looks at the both of us as he as our attention.

Doctor - Mr.Hawkins..I'm afraid visiting hours are over. Tiffani needs her rest.

I really didn't want to leave. I turn my head back to her..wishing I really could protect her from everything.

Griffin Hawkins - You sure you're gonna be okay here by yourself? I can always ask the nurse to get some linen for that bed over there and stay the night here.

Tiffani Michaels - I'll be fine...really. I'm probably just going to sleep.

Griffin Hawkins - Okay, take care of yourself..I swear, Raven is going to be sorry he hurt you.

Tiffani Michaels - Just be careful out there.

Griffin Hawkins - I will..I promise. Just get plenty of rest. When you get out..we'll have a lot of Ice Cream together.

She gives a small smile to me..something I was glad to see right now.

Tiffani Michaels - I like the sound of that.

I smile and give her a gentle kiss on the forehead before walking out and turning off the light. I swear on my life..Storming Raven will pay..

----------------------------------

[Off Camera]

My father's trial was only a week away and I had mixed emotions. The entire family was going to be there, my brother, my sister..and especially my mother. I hadn't really spoken to her in quite some time. This must be the hardest for her. With only a week before the trial, I had to at least see how she was doing. As soon as I got back to LA, the first thing I did was come to the family home. As I drove en route in my car, I had the radio on. The Beatles began to play, which was my Mom's favorite band. As I listened to "Penny Lane". It made me think back on when my Mom used to be happy. Her smiling face was the first thing I saw when I came downstairs in the morning.

..Is she ever going to be happy again?

I really hated seeing her like this. I blamed my Dad for this. What he did to her and this family has really shaken her up pretty bad. The fact that he would see a younger woman when he is married already is damaging enough..but the fact that she might be out on the streets is scary. I really wish there was something I can do. Soon I pull up to the driveway and take the keys out of the ignition. I get out of the car and take a deep breath. The sun shines down on me as I look up at the house.

Soon this home will be no more.

I take the keys out of my pocket and stick them in the doorknob, turning it right and opening the door. Slowly opening the door, I walk inside the house. I don't know whether to call out to her or look for her myself. Instead I decided to just walk around for a bit. Soon, Wendi came downstairs. It was always nice to see my baby sister is fine and healthy. She was dressed in blue ripped jeans and a pink Hello Kitty t-shirt. She smiles warmly as she came down into the main hall.

Wendi Hawkins - Griff...hi..

Griffin Hawkins - Hey..how are you?

Wendi Hawkins - Well..better than before. I'm just glad to be home and not in that..awful place.

It was nice to see her when she wasn't monitored like some kind of animal back in the Radley Ostroff asylum. She was finally back home.

Griffin Hawkins - It's always good to come home again.

Wendi Hawkins - Charles..said that you would be at Dad's trial. That takes a lot of guts..I know you two didn't end things on good terms.

Griffin Hawkins - Well, I figured if the family is going to be there. I should too. But how's Mom holding up?

Wendi Hawkins - She's been preparing for it..though she has been trying to take her mind off of it. I'm really worried about her.

Griffin Hawkins - Is she around?

Wendi Hawkins - Yeah, she's in the living room.

I nod to her before walking past her and making my way into the living room. I look around for her to see if I can speak to her and see her looking out the window. A small sigh escapes her as I slowly walk into the room.

Griffin Hawkins - ...Mom?

The sound of my voice caught her off guard as she turns and has a look of surprise on her face..noticing me.

Patricia Hawkins - Griffin? Wow..this is a surprise.

Griffin Hawkins - Well, with the trial fast approaching, I figured I'd come over and check on you.

Patricia Hawkins - You really didn't have to do that sweetie, you have your own life.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, but family always comes first before anything.

Patricia Hawkins - Well, I do appreciate you being here. We all have to be a family for this.

Griffin Hawkins - Indeed....so...how are you holding up?

She just sighs and looks down. She must be a bundle of nerves.

Patricia Hawkins - Fine...I guess. Just preparing for what must be done.

Griffin Hawkins - I know it's..not going to be easy seeing him Mom, especially in court. He could go away for a long time. But..what about you and Wendi?

Patricia Hawkins - Well..I was thinking of me and Wendi going to live with my sister Sherry back in Canada.

Griffin Hawkins - Aunt Sherry? But you two can't get along..you're both completely different.

Patricia Hawkins - Yeah it's true..but she understands my situation and is willing to keep me and your sister around till we're back on our feet..whenever that is.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm really sorry for this Mom. I never thought this would happen..

Patricia Hawkins - I didn't either sweetheart. After over 30 years of marriage..this is all it comes down to. My husband that I trusted facing jail time for embezzling funds. It must be hard on you too..considering everything he put you through.

Griffin Hawkins - It's hard on all of us Mom. But we'll find a way to make things work. We've faced adversity in the past..

Patricia Hawkins - But never like this Griffin..this is something that could break our family apart. Something that can even change our family business. Everything is just crumbling down around us..

I really hate to see my own Mother crying. I despised Dad for putting her through this. I walk over and hug her close, allowing her to cry on my shoulder.

Griffin Hawkins - Everything's gonna be okay Mom..I know it. We just need to stick together no matter what. I'm not going to leave your side..neither will the others..

She nods sadly as she holds on.

Patricia Hawkins - With our without your Father..we'll be a family..

I held onto my Mother..the trial was a week away and she needed all the support she could get from this. She was right about one thing..we're still a family, even if one of them may end up behind bars.

----------------------------------------

The scene opens up in quite a different place. Normally I would be in the arena..but not just yet. I was in a very different place...The streets. On this night, the camera man makes sure to shoot everywhere on the city streets. Lights spread out everywhere. He finally spots me as I am resting against a chain linked fence which is connected to an old run down factory. I'm dressed in black jeans and a Carnage T-Shirt. I'm already smoking a cigarette as I rest my head against the fence.

"The streets..a place I know all too well. A place that I had to do everything to survive. Hustle..steal..sometimes even beat someone down just to get money. A dark chapter in my life was when I was out on the street at the age of 15..I had nobody to depend on. No friends..no family..nobody to even care if I was alive or dead. I didn't think that I would live to see tomorrow. I may have learned how to train in the dojos of Japan..but I learned how to fight on the streets. I know what it's like to have nothing and have to fight to get what I want. These days I guess you can say things are different for me. I have a home, I have money, and a family who cares for me. I never thought that I would come back to here..yet here I am. I am back on the streets wanting something once again..but it's something different. I don't want money, I've got that already. I don't want a family..I've got enough people around me in my life to be my family. I don't want a home..I live in a huge mansion surrounded by beautiful women. What I want...is Storming Raven's head on a stick!"

I angrily shake the chain link fence. All my pent up anger and frustration that I have built up in the last few weeks is really starting to show itself.

"You see Raven...you brought me here. You brought me back to the streets. The one place I wasn't sure that I would ever go back to again. You're confused...how did this happen? Simple. You injured someone very close to me. Someone that has had my back since the beginning, someone who means more to me than anything in this world. You put Tiffani Michaels on the shelf. And why? Because you wanted to get noticed? Because for once you wanted people to be talking about you without laughing? Well congratulations kid, you've actually accomplished something. You actually got people talking about you. But the thing is..is it really worth it? Is the price for fame really worth being slain in the end? You want so much to make an impact..but you're not looking into account the enemies you're making. Not just Tim Patrick..but me. Because I am the last person that you want as an enemy. You brought me back to the streets..and now I'm going to bring the streets to you. Because this match is a Street Fight. Anything goes. I can't be counted out..and I can't be disqualified. It's live TV...and I can do anything I want to you. You made things personal when you assaulted Tiffani, and at Battlegrounds..you're gonna pay for your sins."

For the first time ever, I was scared that I would go too far and do something that I can never come back from..but he has pushed me too far.

"You brag about putting two potential hall of famers on the shelf. Tiffani..I'll give you that. But do you really want to hang your hat on the fact that you "destroyed" Alexander Remington? Because I got news for you pal..you're too late for that. Because I did that months ago. I was the one who stepped into the most dangerous match types in our sport..Hell in a Cell..and I took everything Remington could throw at me. Before that he tried everything to gain the mental advantage over me..including brainwashing Tiffani and turning her against me. That only made the beating more severe. I took everything he could dish out and I dethroned him and took his title. Has he ever done that to you? No. Because he's been exposed for what he is. Yeah, you may have beaten him..but I was the one who sent him on his downward spiral into mediocrity, I was the one who beat him when he was in his prime. All you did was pick up the scraps like a vulture. And now you want to knock me off just like him? Well, better men have tried and better men have failed. You don't scare me at all..especially with your lame catchphrase..Welcome to my Nightmare. Please kid..you're not Alice Cooper, you're not Freddy Krueger, you're just some sad jobber who only gained victories by chance. A poser who would be nothing without The Empire of Blood by your side. Tonight I will expose you to the world..and you'll go back to opening matches with curtain jerkers such as David Caid and Jack Savage. So enjoy your Main Event spotlight kid. It's shining on you brightly..but we're 15 minutes in..and I'll be the one who drops the curtain on you."

I take a deep breath and sit against the chain link fence, looking up at the camera man.

"Let's also talk about Tiffani..first off, how unoriginal are you? Saying Tiffani is a slut..how I'm trying to get into her pants? Really kid? Is that the best you can dish out? People have been saying the those things for years, that me and her are "more than friends" and how she is a supposed slut. So you're going to have to try a little better than that pal. People..jealous people..have been saying what you're saying since the day we became a team. So why don't you try for something original? And second..how did she deserve what she got? What did she ever do to you? Why does she deserve to be injured? Because she is a bigger name than you? Sad thing is..she's a hell of a lot tougher than you ever will be. But what gives you the right to judge the worth of others? Your whole problem is that you use your people..your pride of the Cherokee nation to justify your actions. Here's something you don't realize about me dude. I am part Indian..part Cherokee like you. I may not wear my native heritage on my sleeve like you do, but I do at times feel the fighting spirit. Now..I've done a lot of bad things in my time..but unlike you, I never used my ancestry as a cop out for it. I never hid behind my ancestors thinking what I'm doing is right. I admit to my mistakes and move on. Your whole problem is that you think just because you're Indian..that it gives you the right to be a bully and steamroll over people just because you can. Your..no..OUR ancestors are rolling over in their graves right now as they are looking at what you have been reduced to..a pathetic gutless little coward who thinks he's a big man just because he hurt a woman. Hell, if you were such a big man..you wouldn't even need to be running around with a group of misfits and losers. At Battlegrounds..we're gonna play a game of Indians..and we'll kick it off when I burn you into the ground."

I know for sure that Storming Raven was in over his head. He has no idea who he's facing.

"You and me could have turned this place upside down? Please kid..you could never be my partner. You're not even worthy enough to lick the dirt off my shoes. Fact of the matter is..you couldn't fill my jock. Before this hot little "streak" you have going..you were nothing but a jobber. People laughed at you because you don't have what it takes to make it to the next level. That's why you joined the Empire of Blood. Because you think that joining some group of rejects is going to guarantee you'll be noticed. Is that why you injured Tiffani? Because for once you want people to be talking about you? Well I got news for you kid..the road you're taking to fame is a short one. Because you're going to have to answer to your own actions. You really thought that I would just let you get away with what you did? Hell no. Because in this Street Fight there will be nowhere for you to run or hide. And if you're really the man you say you are..then you'll come at me alone. Leave your traveling freak show in the back so this will be one on one. Unless you're too much of a pussy to fight me by yourself..are you?"

I slowly climb back up, using the chain link fence to pull me up. I glare straight ahead at the camera man.

"You don't know me at all Storming Raven. Otherwise you would know in the past that I put people in the hospital for hurting the ones close to me. I made them suffer..I made them regret the day they ever decided that they can just hurt innocent people and get away with it. In UECW..David Caid assaulted my older brother..you know what I did to him in retaliation?..I set fire to his face. I nearly took away his eye...all because he decided to fuck with my family. If I can do that to him..what do you think I'm going to do to you? Especially seeing as this is a street fight. Any and all weapons are fair game in this match..and I can't be disqualified. Hell, I don't think the referee could disqualify me if I pulled out a rocket launcher! You don't know what you've gotten into boy..but after tonight you will..and I will take personal pleasure in bringing your winning streak to an end when I beat your ass to a bloody pulp and humiliate you in front of the entire world."

A sick smile begins coming across my face. Whenever I was facing a match such as this, I get in a sadistic mood.

"It seems that every time the camera is right in front of you..all you do is bitch and moan and complain about how you're not being noticed, how everyone laughs at you, how everyone thinks you're a joke. In the immortal words of Elvis Presley..You ain't nothing but a hound dog...crying all the time. You act as if you're the only one in history who has been overlooked. Kid, I've been there far more times than you can imagine. I've gone against the system many times before because they don't want a screw up like me representing their company. I forced my way in and reached the top of every company I've ever been in. Instead of proving yourself by going in match after match..you'd rather take the coward's way out and hurt others just to make a name for yourself. But will it all be worth it? Will it be worth getting your momentum cut short just as fast as it began?"

I put my hands in my pocket as I walk around.

"I just want you to enjoy this time while you can Raven. The higher you are...the harder you'll fall. What I want to do is make you ask yourself a question...was it all worth it? Was all the pain and suffering in the street fight worth seeing my name in lights? Tim Patrick won't be the only one asking you questions..you are going to be asking yourself questions..questions such as..why oh why did I make the mistake of making an enemy out of Griffin Hawkins. You pride yourself on being this one big great Indian..how the spirit of your tribe is in you when you go out there and fight your battles. I'm really glad for that. Because at Battlegrounds...you're gonna get scalped. Welcome...to MY nightmare...bitch."

I give one last glare to the camera before walking off into the night.

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Storming Raven
Page 1 of 1