Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Storming Raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Storming Raven Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Storming Raven   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:07 am

The Rockstar vs. The Raven...there is something poetic about this...
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Storming Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Storming Raven   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm

November 30th, 2012
Milwaukee Wisconson
Bradley Center

I hadn't had my head wrapped right. I still had Taylor on my mind. Me and Tiffani were in our locker room relaxing. Of course she was doing her makeup in the mirror and I was reading some magazine. She was going on about her date with Anthony and I didn't really sound too enthusiastic. Soon she stopped and looked at me.

Tiffani Michaels - Are you listening to me?

I look up, noticing her.

Griffin Hawkins - Huh? Oh..yeah I am.

Tiffani Michaels - You're like a million miles away.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm fine..really..

I go back to reading the Magazine. Her eyes looked down at the book.

Tiffani Michaels - Are you just that into achieving your best butt ever?

Wait, what? I quickly look at the Magazine I was reading..Cosmopolitan.
Griffin Hawkins - Cosmo Magazine?...I thought something was off when I saw that article on 50 ways to please your man.

Tiffani Michaels - So obviously something is on your mind.

Griffin Hawkins - Actually...something is.

Tiffani came over and sat next to me on the leather couch. I could tell she was concerned.

Tiffani Michaels - What is it?

Griffin Hawkins - Well..don't get me wrong, but I really enjoyed Thanksgiving with your family. It was the first time in a long time I had a Thanksgiving under that roof.

Tiffani Michaels - Yeah it was nice to have everybody gathered together.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah it really was. But..sometime before dinner, I ran into Taylor in the kitchen.

Her face lights up with excitement. She's been trying to get us together for years.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh really?!

Griffin Hawkins - You always do this!..Every time I mention something about Taylor you get all excited and start asking me questions.

Tiffani Michaels - Well I can't help it, tell me what happened!

Griffin Hawkins - Well...all she talked about was Tyson.

Her smile then turned into a disappointed frown.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh...well I see.

Griffin Hawkins - But thats not the worst part. You see, she went on and on about how Tyson's being responsible...but nights ago in the bar he sounded....different.

Tiffani Michaels - Different how?

Griffin Hawkins - I don't know if he was drunk or whatever..but he seemed to be complaining a lot now that he's a father. How he can't go out all night and return till the break of dawn like he used to, he thinks he's in way over his head.

Tiffani Michaels - I guess it can all be overwhelming.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, but he's acting like such a tool which really made me mad, I didn't care if he was drunk off his ass or not, he's got a responsibility now.

Tiffani Michaels - Well maybe you should just tell taylor the truth, they obviously need to talk about it.

Griffin Hawkins - Believe me..I came this close to telling her everything..but at the last moment I chickened out. I couldn't disappoint her..she has all this hope built up that Tyson's changed, how can I tell her that he's not everything she thinks he is?

Tiffani Michaels - Because you owe it to Taylor to be honest with her, no matter how much it might hurt.

Griffin Hawkins - I know..it just...pisses me off that Tyson's acting like this, Taylor is stressed out about being a mother and all he can think about is himself.

Tiffani Michaels - That's why they need to be able to talk about this before the problem gets worse.

I sigh and look down...I had no choice.

Griffin Hawkins - Taylor is going to be so heartbroken when I tell her.

Tiffani Michaels - She'll be even more heartbroken if she doesn't find out.

Griffin Hawkins - Damn..I guess I got no choice but to tell her. If you ask me, Tyson is a selfish prick who doesn't deserve to have Taylor as a girlfriend.

Tiffani Michaels - I know, but that's just how it is, Taylor does care about him.

Griffin Hawkins - Maybe I'll tell her tonight, is she going to join us on this tour?

Tiffani Michaels - I'm not sure, we'll have to see, I think it depends on how well Bryce travels.

Griffin Hawkins - I actually look forward to seeing Bryce..I think the little guy is starting to like me.

Tiffani Michaels - Yeah, he's really cute.

Griffin Hawkins - Lets take our mind off it till she gets here. How about we go find Anthony and get something to eat...or I just may sit and watch him put away like ten hot dogs..that boy can eat.

Tiffani Michaels - God, I have no idea where he puts it all.

I don't know what I'd rather do...eat, or watch him eat. As we headed for the door, I stop her to let her know something.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh..one more thing. That 50 ways to please your man article...I'm gonna have to disagree with number 7...thats kind of stereotypical, not all guys like....that.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh yes they do, any guy that says he doesn't, is lying.

Griffin Hawkins - Really..how did this thing get started?

Tiffani Michaels - Some guy bragged about it.

Griffin Hawkins - Some men are into weird things...

We leave the locker room talking more about the article...whoever wrote that is a pig.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nights later, I headed to the Mariot. I had to find somebody to talk to. I had a lot to get off my chest. I went into the Elevator and it brought me to the top floor. As I walked down the hallway I had no idea how this was going to go. We hadn't spoken in weeks. Finally I come to the end of the room and knock on the door. I hear footsteps behind the door and suddenly it opens, there standing before me is none other than Alexander Remington.

Alexander Remington - Hawkins..what a surprise..come on in.

Griffin Hawkins - Right..

As I walked in, I saw the luxurious hotel room suite. There was a fridge, a TV, and a huge bed.

Griffin Hawkins - You sure know how to live...

Alexander Remington - It's the only way to live.

I took off my jacket and hung it on the rack. I take a deep breath before pacing.

Griffin Hawkins - We need to talk..now.

Alexander Remington - About what?

Griffin Hawkins - This..thing, us..Hawkington. Everyone is saying we're reunited.

Alexander Remington - Well, we have, isn't that what you wanted?

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah but lately I don't know if you're coming or going. One week you're trying to kill me, the next we're fighting side by side. What the hell is going on Alex?

I honestly thought he was unpredictable. I never know what to suspect from the man.

Alexander Remington - Hawkins, I've done a lot of thinking. I was listening to the wrong people. I see now that Corey Casey was using me for his selfish desires. You saw how quick he tried to replace me when I went down with that injury. He let some flame obsessed pretty boy assume leadership. Right now, my head is cleared and I know now what I need to do, take down The Empire.

I can't believe what I'm hearing...

Griffin Hawkins - You must think I'm stupid...

[color=blue]Alexander Remington - What?

Griffin Hawkins - This is a trick..I know it! You burned me once..and not going to burn me again.

Alexander Remington - Trust me Griff, this isn't a trick...

Griffin Hawkins - You're a liar! You're such a big liar, if you were a treasure chest, you would LIE at the bottom of the ocean!

Alexander Remington - That..doesn't really make sense..

Griffin Hawkins - Your name isn't Remington, your name is liar because you're telling lies!

[color=blue]Alexander Remington - No..I'm pretty sure my name is Remington.

Griffin Hawkins - You're such a big liar..your favorite animal is the LIE-on!

Alexander Remington - Well of course, they are the king of the jungle.

Griffin Hawkins - Liar! Your official name is Liar now! When Henry Rolins made the song Liar..he was talking about you!

Alexander Remington - Are you done now?

Griffin Hawkins - Oh no, I'm not done. You're a Lie-abetic! You have Lie-abeties! Every day you take a shot of insul-lyin!...okay thats all I have.

Alexander Remington - Listen to me Hawkins. I'm not lying to you. We both had a falling out and I think we both were at fault for it. You know what this business does to people, it breaks up friendships and relationships.

Griffin Hawkins - I know that better than anybody. But it always felt like you thought you were better than me.

Alexander Remington - Oh come on, its not like that at all.

Griffin Hawkins - It so is! You don't respect me..you don't appreciate everything I've done for you or UECW. You always act like that you're so much better than me. All I want is a little respect from you..is that so much to ask for?

Alexander Remington - No offense Griff...but you really sound like a chick right now.

Damn...he's right...good thing we don't have kids.

Griffin Hawkins - ...I do don't I?

Alexander Remington - All you need is bon bons and a pack of tampons. Alright, seriously...I do respect you. Otherwise I wouldn't have brought you to UECW in the first place, and I wouldn't have brought you to Insurgency. If I didn't give a damn about you, you'd be toiling in that hellhole called Peach State Wrestling as we speak, fighting for some worthless title against a couple of mid carders and has beens nobody cares about. I didn't want to see you waste your talent. Everything you've done in your career, you did it by seizing the moment. So many people tried to hold you back but you didn't let them. Right now in Insurgency, we need eachother. The same people stalking you..are the same ones stalking me. For all we know, your best friend Tiffani may be next. And I know you don't want that."

I hated to admit it..but he was right.

Griffin Hawkins - How do I know I can trust you again? As far as I know...you could be Batman!

Alexander Remington - That's impossible..that suit is too tight..not that I know anything about that.

Griffin Hawkins - How do I know we're not going to be at eachothers throats again?

He sighs and looks me in the eye.

Alexander Remington - I've given you every reason to never trust me again. But like it or not, we're on the same side. And if we want to cleanse IWF of The Empire, we have to do it together. And I know a lot of your fans are just itching for Hawkington to reunite. Myself, you and Tiffani together can topple The Empire.

He made a lot of sense, the three of us against the world would be a serious war. Tiffani has been by my side through thick and thin, and I know she'll stand by me through this war against the system.

Griffin Hawkins - Alright...I'm in.

Alexander Remington - The Empire's worst nightmare has come true, Hawkington lives again.

Griffin Hawkins - One by one..The Empire will fall.

Alexander Remington - You're goddamn right they will.

We continued to converse about The Empire. Can me and Tiffani really trust Remington? Has he really turned over a new leaf? Only time will tell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene comes back to the locker room which is really....really dark. There are candles set up everywhere. The room looks quite haunting...more than usual. This was an entirely different setting than the usual promos that I do where I rip apart my opponent before the big match. Right in the middle of the floor looks to be a pentagram. I finally enter the room dressed in a long black coat and black and white makeup. I kneel before the pentagram and begin speaking.

"Since time began...people feared death. It comes in many forms..physical, mental, and spiritual. When I came into this world, I was blessed with the power to destroy anyone in my path. And in the ten years of my career...the souls just kept coming..and coming..and coming. Those warriors were foolish enough to try and slay this Dragon..and in the end they all failed. I crave more and more souls as the weeks pass. I scour the locker room for anyone to feed my appetite for destruction. And this week..I face a man who's playing in shadows, thinking he and his Acolyte will create a hell on earth for the world of Insurgency. Well, I beg to differ. Because at Battle Grounds...I will tear his soul apart. That's the power of darkness."

I hang my head low and hold my hands in prayer.

"As I heard as it were...the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying.....you know what? Fuck this shit!"

I turn on the lights, blowing out all the candles and wiping the makeup off my face, I didn't really need all this scary crap.

"I don't need this bullshit..you see, what differs me from Storming Raven is that he uses this whole big scary image to play mind games with his opponents. While me...I just go in there and kick ass. It's what I've been doing since my career began and there's no stopping it now. I won the World Championship Briefcase not by dressing like some kind of clown, but by beating down Ryan Apollos and walking out with the victory. All the while, I can become World Champion any time I please. When am I going to cash it in? Not gonna tell ya...all you need to know is...2013..will be the year of The Rock Soldier!"

I am this close to becoming Champion once again. The question was..when and where it would happen.

"Stormy...this is the first time we ever faced off. But I've seen your type come and go all my career. This whole big...scary tortured soul thing is kind of played out. You're not scaring anybody around here. And if you think you and your spooky new BFF is going to tear up the IWF together...well in the Immortal words of Judas Priest..you've got another thing coming.
I've been in Insurgency for only a few months and I've already set the scene on fire. And now you're next in line on my tour of destruction. So you can come at me with constant quotations of Johnny Cash or whatever it is you listen to to convince yourself you're this creature. But when the bell rings..make believe is over dude. And you can bet your vagina that I will walk out the winner."

I knew he would try and play some mind games with me. But he'd need a little more help than that.

"You don't scare me Raven..why? Because I've seen Death in the face. You can try and pretend to be all scary and shit, but I already lived in hell. I've been through things that would make you cry...I slept through things that would turn your hair grey. Nothing you can say or do will intimidate me. At Battlegrounds, I'll do to you like I've done to every chump who came up against me. I'll beat them down and send them on their way. And as soon as I'm done with you, Baron Tomson will be next. But before I can get to him..I gotta take out some more Empire trash by going through you."

Beating Raven would indeed send a message to Tomson.

"So I say this Raven...bring everything. I promised that The Empire would go down, and I always keep my word. That little bitch Tomson may have escaped me at Pick Your Poison..but he can't run from me forever. So when that bell rings...all I see is Baron Tomson. And I will take pleasure in literally beating the hell out of you. I'm the holder of this briefcase and the future World Heavyweight Champion...and you will find out why. I'm knocking on death's door....and I think I'm coming in. At Battlegrounds Raven...I'm gonna get Gothic on your ass."

I turn and leave the locker room, shutting the door behind me.
Back to top Go down

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Storming Raven
Page 1 of 1