Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griffin Hawkins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Hawkins   Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 am

Wrestler Name: Griffin Hawkins

* Nickname: Griff, The Rock Soldier, The Rock Superstar

* Hometown: Windsor, Ontario Canada

* Weight: 226 Pounds

* Height: 6'2

* Favorite Specialty Match: Ladder Match, Hardcore Match

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY): A Barbed Wire Guitar he refers to as his "Girl" Melodie, A Steel Chair, Kendo Stick, Trash Can, A barb wire bat.

* Entrance Music: Monkey Business by Skid Row

* Alignment (face/heel): Face

*Manager: Taylor Michaels

*Manager Pic Base: Julianne Hough

* Years Wrestling: 10 Years

* Quote: Optional:

* Finisher: Shot in the Dark, Whammy Bar, Holy Diver,  Enter Sandman

* Finisher Description: Shot in the Dark - Superkick, Whammy Bar - Fujiwara Armbar, Holy Diver - Swanton Bomb, Enter Sandman - Surfboard into a Dragon Sleeper (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TgqunDyzpg)

* Bio/Backround: To say Griffin Hawkins causes controversy is an understatement. After being kicked out of the house at 16 he lived on the Streets until being taken in by a wrestler by the name of Marquis Laveaux. After seeing him wrestle, he decided this is what he was going to do. After some extensive training in The Hart Family Dungeon and a stint in the Canadian Based independent Federation Border City Wrestling, he had traveled the world to perfect his craft, from Mexico, Europe, Japan, Canada, all the way to America. He even put together a Heavy Metal Band called Devilition along the way. It was then when he met a young woman named Tiffani Michaels who ended up turning his life around for the better. In time the two bonded and became as close as brother and sister. With a mix of Music, his out of control in your face persona and unique wrestling ability, he's looking to proof that he is without a doubt a force in Insurgency

* Attire: Black Leather Pants and a Sleeveless Mess Shirt, he also wears Fingerless Gloves on his hands.

* Fighting style: Luchador mixed with Martial Arts and Submissions.

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary): Spear, Leg Lariat, Flurry of Jabs, Suplex, Calf Kick, Sexy Grind followed by Mounted Positioned Punches (ala Val Venis) DDT, Swinging Necbreaker, Moonsault, Glam Slam (Michonoku Driver II) Glam Lock (Muta Lock) Backstabber, Codebreaker, Breakdancing Legdrop, Standing Shooting Star Press, C4, Lionsault, Sharpshooter, Texas Cloverleaf, Dragon Sleeper, Hurricanrana, Bulldog, Buzzsaw Kick, Step Up Enziguri, Reverse DDT, Macho Man Diving Elbow, Summersault Plancha to the outside, Sliced Bread Number 2, Fisherman DDT, STO backbreaker/Side Russian Legsweep combo, Capoeira Kick, Slingshot Corkscrew Plancha to the outside, Shining Wizard, Saigon Kick (Springboard Roundhouse Kick) Handstand Kick, Pele Kick, Tilt-a-whirl DDT, Shoryuken(Diving European Uppercut) Welcome to Canada Motherfucker(Double Arm Backbreaker) Hatredcopter (Airplane Spin) Metal Mutilation(Cattle Mutilation)

Picture Base: Griffin Hawkins Tumblr_mb7zwfHsmq1rpr1t4

Career Accomplishments – GOW Xtremecore Champion, AWE Freedom Champion, SCCW Barbaric Champion, NeWA Television Champion, PSW World Heavyweight Champion, UECW Omega Champion, UECW World Heavyweight Champion (Final Champion), Holder of the World Championship Briefcase, IWF World Heavyweight Champion, 2013 IWF Newcomer of the Year.

ENTRANCE - The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters.  A black and white video of a long haired young man appears on the Titantron.

Outside my window there´s a
Whole lot of trouble comin´
The cartoon killers and the
Rag cover clones
Stack heels kickin´ rhythm
Of social circumcision
Can´t close the closet on
Shoe box full of bones..

The high pitched screams of Sebastian Bach is heard as the pyro goes "BOOOOOOOOOM!" Monkey Business by Skid Row is heard as Griffin Hawkins stands uptop the ramp, raising the devil horns in the air amongst the screaming fans. Taylor Michaels crawls between his legs, getting in view of the camera. He helps her up with both hands. He grins at her as the two make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. Both of them go on opposite sides of the ring apron. Griffin holds the ring rope for Taylor to enter.

He slowly enters the ring by stepping between the ropes. He gets on each corner of the ropes, raising the Devil Horns in the air as the crowd is cheering for him, holding up signs saying "Griffin Rocks" while a few young 13 year old female fans hold up signs reading "Marry Me Griffin" Taylor smiles at him, showing her support for him. She gets behind him and takes his jacket off his back. He then gets down and takes off his aviator shades, going to the outside of the ring. He puts them on a smiling young fan, patting him on the head before going back inside. Griffin is in the corner with Taylor on the ropes behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he prepares for the match to start.

Last edited by Griffin Hawkins on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:59 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins   Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:19 am

Welcome to IWF!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins   Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:02 pm

absolutely positively APPROVED!

Welcome to The Insurgency my friend!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins   Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:25 pm

I changed up my ring attire and added some moves in.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins   Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:13 am

Changed my finisher, took out the original two and added a new one.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins   Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Changed up my bio, moves, finisher and entrance theme.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins   Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Added a Fourth NEW Finisher.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins   Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Added a new entrance...and a NEW Manager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins   Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffin Hawkins
Page 1 of 1