Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenneth Matthews [vs] Miss Jade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Kenneth Matthews [vs] Miss Jade Empty
PostSubject: Kenneth Matthews [vs] Miss Jade   Kenneth Matthews [vs] Miss Jade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:38 am

SINGLES MATCH
Kenneth Matthews
[vs]
Miss Jade

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Mathews

Kenneth Mathews

Kenneth Matthews [vs] Miss Jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneth Matthews [vs] Miss Jade   Kenneth Matthews [vs] Miss Jade I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:39 pm

.::. The scene opens up with a close up of the Manhattan Center in New York City. The camera slowly pans down and we see Kenneth Mathews standing there in front of it, his arms crossed and looking straight ahead with his back to the building. .::.

Kenneth Mathews: I stand here at the location where I will be making my IWF Underground debut. The Manhattan Center in New York City. It’s ironic, really, that I have to make my debut here. Because it’s places like New York City that make me sick. The crime, the corruption, all of it. New York City is one of the biggest embarrassments to the United States. Thank God I no longer have to be associated with toxic waste holes like this anymore. Trading in the Corrupted States of America for a home in Denmark is the greatest decision of my entire life.

Now, let me set something straight. Because there’s a lot of misconceptions about me, my beliefs, my views and my opinions. Often times my outspokenness is mistaken for arrogance. My stubbornness mistaken for uncompromising. And my distaste for The United States of America mistaken as racist and uncaring. For the past few years, since I finally got away from this Hell, my stance has always been the same. That The United States of America was once a great place to live. That all the bravado and all the pride that Americans had for their country was justified. But that’s all been changing over the past few years. It wasn’t a sudden change. It’s happened gradually over time. It’s just that the last couple of years, the direction that this country has went, tipped me over the edge and I decided to get the hell out of here. Because you see, this country has turned into nothing more than a playing card for politicians and people in power. Too many times we see personalities and politicians change their opinions and beliefs to appease controversy or please a changing demographic, whether the goal is votes or more money in their pockets. Then places like Fox and CNN spread this propaganda as news and the sheep feed right into it all. And that’s all this country has become, a bunch of sheep that are willing to follow the people that they look at as leaders, wherever they go.

Not me. I’ve always been the kind of guy that marches to the beat of his own drum. I think the world needs more independent thinkers, like myself. People who are brave enough to challenge something that is wrong. The world, especially the United States, need more people like me and less "yes men" sheep who follow the herd and do what is popular and is expected of them. The United States is crumbling like an abandoned apartment building that’s been left to rot. And it nobody cares. They’re too interested in what celebrity is going to go into rehab next. They’re too focused on who’s going to win the ball game that night. Their focus on everything that it shouldn’t be on and they’re neglecting everything that once made this place a wonderful country to live in. And New York City is one of the biggest perpetrators.

Standing here, alone, makes me feel dirty. Knowing that I’m standing on the breeding ground of a demographic that’s full of rapists, thieves, murderers, corrupted politicians, drug dealers, gang bangers and a society in general that has lost it’s way. The Big Apple has turned into The Rotten Apple because it’s following suit with the rest of the United States. Much like the IWF.

.::. He takes his hand and rubs it over his mouth, looking around as his surroundings a bit. .::.

Kenneth Mathews: You see, the wrestling business is much like the United States. It’s becoming a mockery and an embarrassment. It’s becoming too much about greedy individual and politics, than it is about the wrestling. It’s like this … The wrestling business is the United States. The IWF is New York. It’s one of the sheep that is following the rest. A place that once thrived on standing out, is now just another member of the herd. Now I can’t save the United States. But I can save IWF. It won’t happen overnight. But I can do it. And my quest to save the IWF from being just another sheep in the herd begins at Underground 5 when I make my presence known for the very first time at an IWF event.

I will be taking on Miss Jade. Somebody I don’t know much about and that I’m not familiar with. And to be honest, I don’t want to know about her. Because I’ve always felt that women who feel the need to step into a man’s world, are overcompensating for something. And that’s how I feel about women who feel the need to step in the ring with men. I’ve got no problem if you want to wrestle other women. But if you think that stepping in the ring with men, makes you courageous or strong or independent or some sort of a rebel, you’re wrong. I’ve seen and heard about plenty of women who try their hand at wrestling against the men and 9 times out of 10, you know what? They fail. Sure, one might find a level of success here and there but when it comes down to it and you list the greats that have come through this sport, how many men are there and how many women are there. Miss Jade, you are no different from the rest. I firmly believe that you are overcompensating for something, by making the decision to step in the ring against me. What that may be, I don’t know and I don’t care. Because quite frankly my dear, you are not worth the time to get to know.

It’s women like you that plague the United States and that give women a bad name. Why can’t you be like a normal woman? If you’re not content with wrestling against other women, why not get a real job or be a stay at home wife. There’s too many of you that feel like you have to be trail blazers and you have to buck the system and show that you can hang in a man’s world. And while I do commend you on having some ambition, I also have to point out how foolish your intentions are. Because you’re fighting a losing battle. You want to be a role model for younger girls by doing something bold but what is it really accomplishing when you fail? And rest assure Jade, you will fail. These children don’t need to be taught how to fail. There’s more than a fair share of perfect examples all around them to look at. They need to be taught how to succeed. They need to be shown that, while it’s good to be outgoing, it’s also important to be successful in what you do. The United States is failing because it’s got too many people trying to be courageous and failing and not enough people succeeding at simple but important things in life. Instead of being some sort of trail blazer, become a teacher so that you can teach the next generation the errors of this generation’s ways and try to rejuvenate this country back to what it once was. This country needs more people being successful at SOMETHING that contributes to society and less people trying to be superheroes. Jade .. It’s time to stop trying to be a superhero. Someone has to slap you back down to earth and it looks like that someone is going to be me. You won’t like it now but one day … You’ll thank me for it. Just like the IWF will thank me for saving it from becoming another sheep in the herd that’s led to the slaughter.

.::. Kenneth takes out a pair of sunglasses from his shirt pocket and puts them on. He walks away out of the scene, as it fades to black. .::.
Back to top Go down
http://pwpproject.forumotion.com/

Kenneth Matthews [vs] Miss Jade
Page 1 of 1