Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Savannah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Cat

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Savannah   Savannah I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:32 am

Character Real Name - Faline Reynolds

Character Ring Name - Savannah

Birthdate - 23 Feb 1982

Hometown -Seattle, WA

Billed From -Las Vegas, NV

Resides - Las Vegas, NV

Weight - 165 lbs

Height - 5' 8"

Alignment - Tweener/Heel

Picture Base - Gina Carano

Out of Ring Attire - Casual. Jeans/Shorts depending on the season. Tie ups or tees. Savannah is proud of her body and is eager to show off as much as is allowed in public- she's even proud of the battle scars.

In Ring Attire - Typically a leather catsuit cut low and so that many watching will be wondering how it continues to cover what it needs to during a match.

Fighting style  - Brawler/Catfighter

Strikes were learned on the streets. After coming under the tutelage of Tommy Rogue, Faline learned more wrestling styled moves- and is still learning them. Just from a different source; Velvet Grey and associates.

Wrestler's Common Moves (Min 10)

Kicks-

- Side kicks

- Roundhouse kicks

- Straight Kicks

Punches-

- Jabs

- Crosses

- Uppercuts

Bodyslams

Powerslams

Submissions-

-Abdominal stretch.

-Achilles Tendon Hold

-Step Over Armbar.

-Bear hug

-Reverse bow and arrow

-Camel clutch

Pinning moves-

-Fireman's Carry Cradle.

-Rolling Forward Cradle.

-Sunset flip

-Schoolboy cradle

Signature Moves (Max 3)

Signature 1 -Spear

Description -

Signature 2 -Roll Up, Bridged Crossed Leg

Description -The victim is on their back, the attacker grabs the victim's legs and crosses them and holds them with their arms. The attacker flips forward and lands on their feet, bridging and pinning the victim to the mat while hooking their legs.

Finishing Moves (Max 2)

Finisher 1 -Pounce

Description -Faline drags the body of her nearly beaten foe into position then mounts the second rope. As her opponent gets to their feet she launches- spearing them and sending both to the mat. After impact she grabs the leg and goes for the pin.

Entrance Theme -“Parasitic” by Psyclon Nine

Entrance

Code:
[code]<font color=#FF0066>Fetid simulation

<br>of this wretched congregation

<br>Disciples of the fallen and the heretic will rise</font>

<p>

<i>The entrance ramp to GEW is bathed in an eerie green light as "Parasitic" by Psyclon Nine plays over the PA.</i>

<P>

<font color=#FF0066>Narcissistic nation

<br>Severed tongues of blind dictation

<br>The serpent spoke this unto me through gilded light and lunacy</font>

<p>

<font color=green>:Astryd Thorn:<br>

Representing The Sisterhood, from the Sin City, Las Vegas Nevada.</font>

<P>

<I>Savannah appears onstage.</i>

<P>

<font color=#FF0066>Taste the fury

<br>That feed the devils inside

<br>Fueled by torment

<br>Sin, sex, sickness and pride

<p>

Parasite submission

<br>Parasitic condition

<br>Parasite slave culture

<br>Parasite it's over</font>

<p>

<font color=green>:Astryd Thorn:<br>

Ladies and gentlemen, the Wild Cat, SAVANNNNAAAAHH!!</font>

<p>

<i>Her mind's obviously on the hard task ahead. She steps up to the ring then steps and into the ring, takes a neutral corner, and [stares down/waits for] her opponent, ready to fight.</i>

[/code]
Biography - Faline was trained under the expert eye of Tommy Rogue, thanks in part to her prior longtime friendship with Tommy Rogue's then girlfriend, Sue "Moose" Moore. It wasn't a charity case; Faline had built up her conditioning through years of hard work. (More on that later.) It was through long conversations with Moose (way back in 2002) that lead her to that decision; she divorced her abusive husband and changed her exercise and diet, shedding fat over the years in favored of toned, well built muscle. It eventually lead her to the street fighting circuit. Over the last couple years, it then lead her to train under Tommy Rogue. Faline debut in Tommy's stable, Youthful Image, where she won a couple titles and eventually ended up in another fateful conversation, this time with Velvet Grey.

Although Faline would later start to move away from Youthful Image and into forging her own identity, but she would never deny the impact they had on her life. Faline helped Moose with Moose's newborn in 2001. At the time, Faline was overweight and badly out of shape. Seeing how fit her childhood friend had become inspired Moose to get herself in shape. When she felt she was ready, she became involved in both semi professional and underground fights.

Youthful Image was formed of herself, her fellow student Jay Neilson, Tommy Rogue, and "Wise Ass" Wilde Tanke, the veteran of the group, and the one who'd helped Tommy train the students the most. (Aided in that effort by Wilde's childhood friend, longtime manager, and future wife Shelly Hollins.) When Tommy and JBird vanished off the scene, Faline found herself allied with Velvet Grey of the Sisterhood,even going as far as having another Sisterhood member- Astryd Thorn- as her personal ring announcer and ring accompaniment.

The final break with Youthful Image- and the Tankes- was a surprize to many as Faline turned on Wilde on the set of his GEW show Wildlive. The result was a beaten Wilde, the birth of Savannah and the beginning of a feud between the two friends that would wind up in a Chicago Street Fight that...

Well, it ended with both wrestlers laid up for months- which didn't matter much because the fed nose dived out of existence.

Accomplishments -

12 Nov 2009 - Faline's introduction on GEW Thursday Night Chaos

22 Nov 2009 - First match/First PPV (Pushed to the Limit)/ First Title (GEW Tag Team belts w/ Youthful Image)

22 Jul 2010 - Won GEW Sterling Championship.

29 May 2011 - Won GEW Extreme Chaos Championship.

Last edited by Wild Cat on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition of in ring/out of ring attire)
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah   Savannah I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:16 pm

APPROVED! Welcome to IWF!
Back to top Go down

Savannah
Page 1 of 1