Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates Empty
PostSubject: Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates   Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 am

The cameras cut on and the IWF phoenix logo sits in the corner of your screen. Panning around the city of Pittsburgh the cameras continue drawing in on the CONSOL Energy Center. Walking us through the backstage area the cameras come across the man himself Alex Dillinger. Without a suit and tie Dillinger walks through with slim dark blue jeans and an old school Axle Vengeance v-neck.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Passing by various members of the staff Dillinger avoids even saying a word to them. With his Wayfarer Ray Bans covering his eyes Alex holds his hand out to a few members of the press trying to get a word with him. Giving them no mind he brushes past them and continues on his march.

Tom Foolery:
Ladies and gentlemen yes we are live on Battlegrounds! We are live from the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania in front of a sold out crowd! Alex Dillinger appears to be on a mission and all business tonight.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi ‘e didn’t return my call the other night but I know ‘e was very serious about meeting Damien Drake in the parking lot.

Coming to the end of the hall Dillinger pushes the security door wide open heading outside where a group of fans are standing around.[/color]

*CROWD CHEERS*

Dillinger directs traffic as security clears the fans out of the way creating a large open circle. Removing his shirt and tossing it aside he cracks his knuckles and tweaks his neck to the right and left.

Alex Dillinger:
Where’s this motherfucker at?

Pacing back and forth Dillinger is overly pissed off as Maya Breia appears running up to Alex almost in tears. She places her hand on his chest pushing him back.

Miss Breia:
You don’t have to do this! Stop with the macho tough guy bullshit!

Alex Dillinger:
Maya, get out of the way...

Miss Breia:
I’m not going to let you do this! I’m not going to let you get hurt again!

Alex Dillinger:
MAYA! GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Miss Breia:
DAMN YOU ALEX! YOU BASTARD WHY WON’T YOU LISTEN! DIDN’T YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BROTHER!!!???

Alex Dillinger:
MY BROTHER ISN’T CAPABLE OF WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY MAYA!

Miss Breia:
NO!

The door in which Alex had come outside from swings open once again and out walks Vincent Jarrod a sinister grin plastered on his clapping softly. Damien Drake lurks behind him while Vincent slowly steps to the side. Removing his coat Damien Drake steps into the circle as Alex moves through Maya heading right towards Damien.

Tom Foolery:
These men are going to FIGHT!

Preston Poppycock:
If someone doesn’t stop the two of them we won’t even ‘ave a match at From the Ashes.

Damien fires a big right hand knocking Alex right on his ass. Popping up quickly Dillinger’s eyes narrow in on his opponent. Rushing him Dillinger drives Damien towards parked BMW. Smashing Drake against the car Dillinger attempts to man handle Damien but the mammoth double axe handles Dillinger right in the back repeatedly forcing Dillinger to break his grip. Damien grabs Alex by the neck and squeezes tightly. Damien knees Dillinger in the midsection three times. Alex uses his strength to break Damien’s hold before front kicking him in the chest to gain some space.

Alex Dillinger:
FUCK YOU!!!

Rushing Damien once again Dillinger leaps into the air drilling his foe in the face with a big right hand that staggers Drake. Alex sidekicks Damien causing Drake to smash against the brick wall. Dillinger grabs onto Damien’s mask trying to rip it from his face screaming at the top of his lungs.

Tom Foolery:
Dillinger is trying to rip that mask right from his face!

Preston Poppycock:
That probably wouldn’t be a good thing.

Vincent Jarrod runs up with a steel chair and crushes it against the back of Alex Dillinger. Dillinger releases Damien Drake once again and Maya runs up to his aid. Vincent shoves Maya to the ground and cracks Dillinger once again in the back.

Tom Foolery:
Oh come on, putting hands on a defenseless woman. Big tough guy.

Preston Poppycock:
Alex doesn’t look like ‘e’s in good shape mate.

Damien adjusts his mask before reaching down and lifting Alex up holding his cheeks close together squeezing them tightly.

Damien Drake:
You thought you could beat me so easily Alex? In a fight nonetheless? FOOL!

*CROWD BOOS*

Hoisting Alex above his head Damien brings him back crashing down onto his knee hitting a vicious backbreaker. With Dillinger lying across his knee Damien applies pressure under his chin pushing it downwards. Dillinger groans in pain while the big man finally drops him to the concrete. Damien Drake holds Dillinger’s head in his hand and begins to repeatedly punch away at his boss and former friend’s face. Pounding away on his face until it’s a bloody mess Damien finally stops.

Tom Foolery:
Oh Mylanta!

Preston Poppycock:
I never thought I’d doubt Alex Dillinger, this is the first time I’ve ever done so. ‘Opefully ‘e’ll listen to me.

As if he was done Damien lets out a bellowing laugh before lining Dillinger’s skull up against the headlight of the BMW. Damien takes a few steps back before rushing right towards Alex and crushing his boot against his skull causing Alex’s head to go through the headlight shattering it on epic. Dillinger collapses breathing heavily spitting blood. Vincent Jarrod drops down crouching near the fallen Dillinger.

Vincent Jarrod:
Hey...hey Alex...next time maybe you won’t be so naive. We could end you right here and now Mr. Dillinger however I’d much rather have you go home, think about what we’ve done to you here today, think about all of the awful things we’ve said and done. Oh and here’s a little something you might wanna keep your eyes peeled for this one.

Damien Drake grabs Maya by the hair as Alex gives an effort to try and get up, his arms shaking as he tries to push up from the ground. Vincent Jarrod puts a stop to it by grabbing Alex’s head and tilting it up forcing him to watch helplessly.

*CROWD BOOS*

Tom Foolery:
Leave her out of this!

Preston Poppycock:
Come on now Dames don’t do it mate.

Lifting Maya up and throwing him onto his shoulders Damien lets out a laugh as he tosses her up smashing her with a knee knocking her out completely. Vincent shoves Alex’s head back down to the pavement as both men head back inside the building leaving behind Alex and Maya.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates RPSpacerAV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates Countdown-o

The crowd begins to get settled in their seats as an announcer comes over the speakers letting everyone know that we are less than a minute from going live. Filing down the isles everyone rushes quickly. Some with signs in hopes of that one moment of fame.

BOOM

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates BGSet2_zps437cc8f1

The lights hit and the IWF logo comes across the tron. The fans erupt and stand on their feet as cameras pan around. Glimpses of signs that read:

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates Fans9_original

|“GORDON FURY”|“BMAC ATTACK”|“ARIES FTW”|
|“I CAN FLEX MY JOHNSON”|“I <3 THE D”|”THE BIG PP”|”WE WANT VANDAL”|

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates NEWBGBanner2_zpsf870d413

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates 4924525779_2a5b59304a_z

BATTLEGROUNDS 85: FROM OPPONENTS TO TEAMMATES
LIVE From the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA

Cutting to the announce booth Tom Foolery and Preston Poppycock sit primed and ready to being the show. As the crowd continues to cheer and fight to get their signs seen by the cameras Tom Foolery starts us off.

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates BroadcastTeamFinal_zpsfe6d7f23

Tom Foolery:
Well we’ve been live for a little while now folks and in case you missed it Alex Dillinger and Damien Drake brawled in the parking lot. We aren’t sure of Alex’s condition or Maya’s but we will keep you updated as soon as we here anything.

Preston Poppycock:
Bloody disgusting mate, I ‘ope Mr.Dillinger is doing just fine. Needless to say the boss would want the show to go on and that it shall.

Tom Foolery:
Right Preston, tonights main event is fully loaded with the current champion and former champion teaming together to take on a set of opponents for FTA.

Preston Poppycock:
Not to mention much more, first up we’ve got Storming Raven taking on Zane Orion!

The camera cuts to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the first match of the evening.

Heather Thompson
The following opening contest is scheduled for one fall!

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "Paint it black" blares through the arena

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage with Bella close behind, completely focused ignoring the crowd's reaction. He stands at the top of the entrance stage glaring at his opponent.

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With flowers and my love, both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a newborn baby it just happens ev'ryday

he slowly begins to walk down the ramp, Bella following.

Heather Thompson
Introducing first, from Laredo, Texas, weighing in at 251 pounds... Storming Ravvvvveeennnn!

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black

He runs down the rest of the way, and slides in the ring, before getting to his feet. He walks over and waits for his opponent. His music fades out, but instead of Zane's music replacing it, Sheyanne Successful walks through the curtain in complete silence, and walks towards the ring as the fans just look on dumbfounded.  Heather continues to announces the match.

Heather Thompson
And the opponent, replacing Zane Orion...from Brooklyn, New York weighing in at 120lbs...SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL!!!

Preston Poppycock
Ay' Tom, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Zane Orion supposed to be coming down then?

Tom Foolery
That is what was booked Preston, but I have no idea what is going on.

Shey gets in the ring and the ref, somewhat confused rings the bell.

SINGLES MATCH
Sheyanne Successful
[vs]
Storming Raven

[DING! DING! DING!]

Raven charges at Sheyanne, giving her no time to react, as he almost knocks her head off with a huge lariat!  He then picks her up and charges her into the corner, delivering stiff rapid fire elbows to her face, the ref getting involved to break it up. Raven charges right back in with a haymaker to the face, before spinning her around and lifting her onto the top rope.  He then gets underneath her, before bringing her down HARD with the Storm Warning!

Tom Foolery
Storm Warning connects! Raven was obviously upset at the last minute opponent change, and he made Sheyanne pay for it!

Preston Poppycock
That 'e did, what an impact! Crushing a former ‘igh Impact champion nonetheless mate. I do believe Tim Patrick is in for a fight.

Raven barely hooks the leg as the ref counts.

1!

2!

3!

[DING! DING! DING!]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner... Storming Raaaaavvvveeeennnn!

"Paint it black" plays through the arena again as the ref raises Raven's hand.  He looks down at his fallen opponent as the cameras cut away.

The cameras cut to the back to see a grinning Sah'ta Thor leaning against a door frame. He was ready for his match needing only to put on the crown to top off his attire. The girls had his scepter in his locker room so he was ready for the night to happen. He had a plan for later in the night and it would being fun to see the fans' reaction.

Sah'ta Thor:
I see you made it to the show. Were there any problems getting in?

Savannah:
Other than a couple of passes and a 'Holy shit, you're still alive?' It  was a breeze.

She gave Thor a smirk. This causes Thor to chuckle slightly before he steps back to let his guest into the room.

Sah'ta Thor:
Well you do look like a million bucks minimum and it has been a while since people have seen you.

Savannah:
Yeah.. under a big pile of set. Feels nice to know that I'm remembered.

Sah'ta Thor:
Well I sure remember you Sav and people will know your name soon enough.

Savannah:
I hope so. It has been two years, after all. I might feel like I could tear my way through a roster but...

She sighed.

Savannah:
Sorry, hon. Nervous. Haven't been this nervous since Shelly introduced me back in ''09.

Sah'ta Thor:
Well there is nothing to be nervous about Sav. Tonight will be a blast and by the end of it you will be ready to get back into the ring.

This made her smile.

Savannah:
Oh, I'm sure that I'll be just fine after I put a foot up someone's ass.

Sah'ta Thor:
Well there are plenty of asses to boot around here.

The smirk returned as Savannah relaxed.

Savannah:
Speakin' of- Any news on the bitch front?

Sah'ta Thor:
Yeah, it seems she inherited the ability to plan mind games. I don't know her plan but I know she is up to something big around here. But, I did find out that she really is my daughter after I went to Hong Kong a few days ago.

Savannah:
That shouldn't be a problem. I remember you pulled a few mind games of your own back in the day. Like having your sister come out and beat the living shit out of you on a weekly basis.

Sah'ta Thor:
If you only knew what else I had in the works for GEW you would have marveled at my ability to manipulate things.

Savannah:
Oh, I always admired your abilities, hon. Manipulating or otherwise.

Thor winked suggestively as he looks up at the time. With a smirk he slams the door shut just as the camera returns to the arena for the next match.

Heather Thompson:
The following triple thread match is scheduled for one fall....

Blind starts up as the light flash in time with the music, pyro goes off as the are you ready hits....the words FRANCHISE flashes across the screen as John Tolly makes his way down to the ring, he sneers at the crowd as he saunters down the ramp. As he slides into the ring before posing in the ring.

Heather Thompson:
Introducing first from....Champaign...John Tolly! [/b]

Tom Foolery
John Tolly one of two returning superstars here in tonights match. He looks set to prove a point and I can see it in his eyes.

Preston Poppycock
Oi, looks like constipation to me mate.

The arena lights go out as “Feuer Frei!” By Rammstien kicks up.  A purple light fills the arena as the lyrics start.

Getadelt wird wer Schmerzen kennt
vom Feuer das die Haut verbrennt

A figure walks on stage from the back.  He is covered in a black cloak.  He stands with his arms crossed in front of him as the song continues.

Ich werf ein Licht
in mein Gesicht
Ein heißer Schrei
Feuer frei!

[Bang! Bang!

And as those words are spoken pyros go off in unison with them and the figure throws the hood of the cloak to reveal none other than Ashe Corvin.  He stands there posed as if he is the greatest person in existence.  The crowd pours hate over him and he just grins.  He slowly walks to the ring, trash talking to the fans and even a camera along the way.

He slides into the ring and stands in the center posing once more.

Geadelt ist wer Schmerzen kennt
vom Feuer das in Lust verbrennt
Ein Funkenstoß
in ihren Schoß
Ein heißer Schrei
Feuer frei!

He spins around looking out at the crowd with a look of smug satisfaction on his face.  He holds his hands out to the side and looks up at the rafters as Pyro goes off in unison with the last words of the song heard.

[Bang! Bang!

He then goes to his corner and waits for the match to start.

Heather Thompson:
His opponent...from Los Angeles...Ashe Corvin!

Tom Foolery
Ashe Corvin back in the IWF and looking to get back in the win column tonight. We tried to get a word from Mr. Corvin but he was less than obliged to speak with us.

Preston Poppycock
Good ol’ chrome dome back in the building.

Purple and Black glitter falls from the ceiling, the beat to Traphouse plays in the background as suddenly the lights flicker as a loud gong sounds. The opening notes of "I Like It" by Lacuna Coil begin to play as the flickering stops. From behind the back steps Lu Chen who has head bowed and arms folded in front of her. She starts down the ramp slowly as if she were a Buddhist monk. At halfway down the ramp Lu Chen throws her head up and tosses off the kimono in a theatrical gesture. In Kyuubi's hand was a microphone that she lifts to her lips.

Kyuubi:
I know I am not who you were expecting boys but I felt the need to share some news with you first hand. You see Carmen is not going to be here tonight or any night in the near future. For those of you who didn't catch my match last week I made Carmen Alvarez tap out ONLY after I broke her arm with a well applied Oni Drop. Now with that being said I am sure she could have worked something out to still fight tonight but I thought ahead and I think the medical staff should be finding her in her locker room right....about now.

As she says this the tron shows some action in the back where the medical crew were looking over a beaten and battered Carmen in the locker room area. Carmen's arm looked to be rebroken as it was laying at an odd angle. On the ramp Kyuubi licks her lips in amusement as she looks at the men in the ring.

Kyuubi:
Now boys I hope you aren't disappointed to only be fighting each other but as you can see Carmen is in no shape to fight tonight. That is MY gift you gentlemen and I hope you consider the spirit in which it was given. I hope you all remember that there is a wind of change blowing into the IWF and as Imanov Chovsceh announced on Underground. We are watching and at From the Ashes you will learn who we are.

With that Kyuubi turns and walks back up the ramp leaving Ashe and John to have their match.

Tom Foolery
I guess Carmen’s arm was snapped!

Preston Poppycock
A singles match it is!

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Ashe Corvin
[vs]
Carmen Alvarez
[vs]
John Tolly

[DING DING DING]

The bell rings signaling the start official start to this match. Tolly and Covin stare each other down before each man moves to hit an attack. Tolly lunges forward with a swinging neckbreaker but Corvin counters with a standing side slam. The impact rattles the ring as Corvin drops down to make the pin attempt which Tolly kicks out of almost instantly.

Tom Foolery
John Tolly not even allowing the referee to drop down for the count, he’s not even close to done. I don’t know why Ashe would try the pin attempt there.

Preston Poppycock
But if ‘e was to ‘ave caught ‘im off guard, get the pin...then you’d be callin ‘im a genius.

Tolly rolls out of the ring as Corvin gets back to his feet watching his opponent for an opening. As Tolly climbs back into the ring Corvin goes to the top ropes. Once Tolly was back in the ring Corvin launches off the ropes with a picture perfect springboard moonsault. As the two men drop to the mat Corvin goes to lock in a pin attempt before Tolly kicks out.

Tom Foolery
AMAZING MOVE! But still not even close to being done, John Tolly won’t give up that’s for sure.

Preston Poppycock
I do believe it’ll take more than a moonsault.

Both men get back to their feet and circle for a few seconds before locking up in the center of the ring. After about ten seconds of strength testing Tolly pulls away trying to Irish Whip Corvin into the corner. Corvin gets sent into the corner by Tolly who follows it up with a splash and then a quick running bulldog. Tolly feels fired up as he pumps his arms. Ashe gets to his feet and Tolly kicks him in the midsection, as Ashe keels over John grabs ahold of him slamming him down with a powerbomb pushing his shoulders to the mat for a pinning attempt.

ONE

TWO

KICKOUT!

Ashe forces the kickout and Tolly stumbles backwards. Ashe climbs back up to his feet and John takes his head off with a vicious clothesline. Ashe lying flat on his back as John begins to stomp away. While Crovin attempts to roll to his side Tolly continues to stomp causing Ashe to duck under the bottom rope to the outside. Ashe holds his arm trying to walk it off stumbling a bit. Tolly sizes him up and runs from the opposite end of the ring diving through the middle rope taking Ashe out against the barricade as the crowd pops from the move.

Tom Foolery
John Tolly risking it with the suicide dive!

Preston Poppycock
Tolly needs to worry about getting this match back in the ring mat.

Tolly flicks his hair back and rolls Ashe back into the ring. Sizing his opponent up John awaits Ashe to get to his feet. Ashe uses the ropes to gather himself. John runs towards Ashe ripping him in half with a vicious spear.

Tom Foolery
SWEET BABY JESUS! THAT’S ALL SHE WROTE!

Preston Poppycock
‘E’S GOT ‘IM FOR THE WIN!

Tolly hooks Ashe’s leg as the referee goes to make the count. Before continuing with the count the referee stops midway through the second hit to the mat, he points out Ashe’s foot under the rope and shakes his head at Tolly. John can’t believe it but slowly begins to bring Ashe back up to his feet.

Tom Foolery
Wow what luck! Ashe’s leg was just perfectly placed underneath that rope.

Preston Poppycock
‘OWEVER...IF...IF, John was paying attention this match would be over.

Tolly goes to knee Ashe in the gut holding him in the clinch but Ashe blocks the knee taking his hands under his opponent’s legs shooting for the takedown. Ashe takes John down and begins to instinctively rain down punches. John pushes Ashe off of him as Corvin waits for Tolly to around before hitting him with a brutal charging high knee to the gut. This slams Tolly into the ring as Crovin starts beat him ruthlessly. Before the referee can disqualify him Corvin jumps back with a grin on his lips. Tolly stumbles forward and his hit by a beautiful Enziguri which sends him to the mat once more. Corvin goes for the pin.

ONE!

TW!

Kick out by Tolly. Corvin looks at the referee in amazement but gets up. This allows Tolly a chance to be get back on his feet before goes to hit Corvin with a spear. Corvin sidesteps causing Tolly to hit the ring post shoulder first. Corvin seizes the moment and hits a reversed STO that is followed by a Koji Clutch. Corvin locks the move in as Tolly is is unable to resist. Tolly finally has to tap out bringing an end to the match.

[DING DING DING]

Tom Foolery
HE TAPPED OUT! TOUCH OF PAIN BY ASHE CORVIN!

Preston Poppycock
Ouch that looked nasty! Nice win for Ashe Corvin but John Tolly put up a ‘ell of a fight.

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner by tapout...ASHE CORVIN!!!!

We cut backstage to see Tim Patrick backstage in a private room watching the show on television. His eyes are big and he's smiling. With the memory issues he's having, he believes this is the first time he's been backstage at a wrestling show before. He's been introducing himself to many of his co-workers today as if he is meeting them for the first time. He's completely starstruck and in awe of what he has seen tonight. Blyss Lockhart has been accompanying him most of the day, but she has stepped out for a few moments. The door opens and Storming Raven walks in and walks up to Tim with a suspicious look on his face.

Storming Raven:
Hi, kid.

Tim Patrick:
Hi! Do I know you?

Storming Raven:
Uhhh....no. This is the first time we've ever met. I hear this is your first time backstage at a wrestling event.

Tim Patrick:
Yep! I'm super excited!

Raven shakes his head, he's pretty sure Tim is faking his mental injury but he can't be sure.

Storming Raven:
Listen, I hear you like old video games. I have this piece of paper here that if you sign you'll get free video games for life!

Tim, who seems to have the mental ability of a child for the past week, perks up and smiles at Raven. He quickly grabs the piece of paper and signs his name at the bottom of the page.

Storming Raven:
Very good, Tim.

Raven smiles and holds the piece of paper up in front of the camera. It's a contract to fight Storming Raven in a Trail of Tears Match at Heroes Also Die 3. Blyss Lockhart walks into the room holding a bowl of popcorn and drops it at the sight of Storming Raven.

Blyss Lockhart:
You! Get out! Get away from him! You've done enough!

Tim Patrick:
Relax, dude! This nice guy just had me sign up for a bunch of free video games!

Grinning, Storming Raven holds up the contract that Tim just signed for Blyss to see. She looks horrified. Raven walks out of the room laughing to himself.

Storming Raven:
See you in two weeks, Tim!

Blyss walks over to Tim and sits down next to him

Blyss Lockhart:
Timmy, do you have any idea what you just signed up for?!

The Scene Fades out as the cameras cut back.

The camera cuts back to the ring as the lights turn off and then a man stands in the center or the ramp with his back to the crowd.

???:
I'm......too sexy for my match.......too sexy for my match because I will win it!

The lights go back on as Jay Hot Stuff turns around, mic in his had as he's dress in a short sleeve glitter vest and loose pants that fit with his sexy looking psyche. The ladies are whooping and some even wolf whistle as Jay sings into the mic while "I'm too sexy" plays on the loudspeaker.

Jay Hot Stuff:
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts.

He slowly takes off his vest, putting a little show for the girls who scream in delight as he removes the vest, exposing his impressive body. He then flings the vest over his shoulder and walks down the aisle.

Jay Hot Stuff:
I'm too sexy for this ramp, too sexy for this ramp that side and this side.

He points to both sides of the ramp as he says that and then dances his way towards the steel steps where he climbs up till he gets near the corner.

Jay Hot Stuff:
And I'm too sexy for your ring, too sexy for your ramp the way I'm beating my foes.

He then gracefully leap over the top in one fluid motion, still holding the mic and jacket in his hands.

Jay Hot Stuff:
I'm an athlete, you know what I mean?

And I do my little turn on the apron, yeah on the apron, on the apron oh yeah I do my little turn on the apron.

Heather Thompson:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 236 pounds... Jay “Hot” Stuffffffff!

He then tosses the vest to the ref who then hands it to the time keeper as Jay just keeps dancing around, showing off to the crowd with half of them (mostly the women) loving it and the other half booing him but he just smirks like he doesn't give a fuck, likely because he doesn't.

Jay Hot Stuff:
I'm too sexy for my opponent, too sexy for my opponent but I got to pay rent. And I'm too sexy for your titles, too sexy for your title but they look so damn good on me!

He then spins around the center of the ring.

Jay Hot Stuff:
And I'm too sexy for this song!

He strikes one last pose before he hands the mic over to the ref before he picks a corner and waits for the match to start.  Static interference plays as we hear "Fear Me or Tap To Me" as Price To Pay by Staind plays.

Fail to see
How destructive we can be
Taking without giving back,
'Till the damage can be seen

Can you see?
Can you see?

from the curtain David Caid walks out slowly. He stands at the entrance smiling at his opponent(or crowd) as he walks slowly down to the ring and rolls under the bottom rope sitting in the corner awaiting for his opponent(or match to begin).

Heather Thompson:
And the opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 218 pounds... David Caid!

The more you take, the more you blame
But everything still feels the same
The more you hurt, the more you strain
The price you pay to play the game
And all you seek, and all you gain
And all you step on with no shame
There are no rules, no one to blame
The price to play the game

He enters the ring slowly, spreading his arms out yelling "FEAR ME" as he goes to sit in the corner awaiting the match to begin .

SINGLES MATCH
Jay Hot Stuff
[vs]
David Caid

[DING! DING! DING!]

The bell rings and Jay walks to the centre of the ring, his hand extended to David for a handshake.

Preston Poppycock
Ain't that just the nicest thing?

Tom Foolery
Yeh, because this is totally legit and no way a trick...

David walks over and eyes him suspiciously, before eventually extending his hand, and as soon as he does, Jay pulls his hand away and jams his thumb into David's eye, before kicking him in the midsection and putting him into the vertical suplex position.

Preston Poppycock
You were so wrong Tom! It was not legit!

Tom Foolery
I hate you.

Jay lifts David up and drops him on his head with the Glimpse of Perfection!

Tom Foolery
Glimpse of perfection connects! One slip up from David and it cost him!

Jay hooks the leg for the cover.

1!

2!

3!

[DING! DING! DING!]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner... Jay “Hot” Stufffff!

"I'm too sexy" plays on the loud speaker again as the ref raises Jay's hand.

Tom Foolery
Jay wasting no time here tonight. Impressive victory.

Preston Poppycock
Sometimes it's tha simple things in life that give ya' the best results.

Jay leaves the ring as the cameras cut away to a commercial break.

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates Tumblr_me31flFGwH1rj7dmio1_500

CATCH KENNETH MATHEWS AND THE UNDERGROUND CREW ON THURSDAYS!

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates   Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:42 am

As the cameras come back from commercial break we see the capacity crowd still on their feet waving their signs proudly representing for their favorite superstars. The opening riffs to The Depths by Of Mice & Men blares through the arena speakers. A moment of silence in the music and then...

“GET UP!”

The music rips even harder through the speakers and out from the curtain walks Vinnie Paulos the general manager for the Underground. Heading down the ramp to a mixed reaction the Underground entrance video plays on the Phoenix Tron, Vinnie Paulos holds a microphone walking up the steps and stepping into the ring.

Tom Foolery
Well we’ve got the General Manager of the Underground out here tonight.

Preston Poppycock
As we mentioned before the show must go on and well duty calls for VP now that Alex is being taken to the ‘ospital.

Vinnie Paulos:
Ladies and gentlemen tonight I come to you with a heavy heart as our fearless leader Alex Dillinger was unmercifully taken out by the big bad beast Damien Drake. While I’d like to stand here in the ring with all of you and share a nice good cry...I simply can’t. You see Alex Dillinger did this to himself!

*CROWD BOOS*

Vinnie Paulos:
Oh don’t act as if you don’t see what I see. Everyone wants to paint the picture of this hero when they speak of the “boss” Mr. Dillinger. However when I see him, I see him for what he truly is...an attention seeking, womanizer, egomaniac with a bad temper, bum knee and ankle.

*CROWD BOOS*

Tom Foolery
I don’t see why he feels the need to come out here and rundown a great man like Alex Dillinger.

Preston Poppycock
I don’t think Alex would deny any of those accusations.

Tom Foolery
He’s changed and come a long way from being that man. I think people have also seen the change in Alex Dillinger and these fans absolutely love him. His struggle and comeback story from drugs has been nothing short of amazing and indeed heroic.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
*CLAP CLAP*
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
“SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
*CLAP CLAP*
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
“SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
*CLAP CLAP*
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Vinnie Paulos:
While each and every single one of you can chant until you’re blue in the face it won’t make a difference. You see with captain hero gone for the night, I’m in charge. First things first I’m sure all of you are well aware of who I am and what I represent. I represent a group of professional WRESTLERS and the best new blood in professional wrestling today...the UNDERGROUND!

*MIXED REACTION*

Vinnie Paulos:
See over at the Underground we’ve been traveling from bingo hall to bingo hall, armory to armory, ballroom to ballroom, and school gym to gym. We’ve been promised a permanent home but I do believe that it’s only to further us away from the spotlight. Mr. Dillinger all we are asking is simply to allow the members of the Underground to showcase their talents on the big stage. All we want is an Underground Championship match. A simple request for a businessman and a man that enjoys making money as well as producing a great product...I’m going to assume that you will make that addition to From the Ashes.

*MIXED REACTION*

Tom Foolery
While I do see Vinnie’s point here I do believe that Mr. Dillinger is going to accept everyone to earn their way to being on the pay-per-view. His vision when creating the Underground was to bring back the actual teeth cutting process for the youngsters.

Preston Poppycock
Oi good point, ‘owever rewarding the kids with one match as the championship match shouldn’t be too big of a deal, I’m sure Alex will ‘andle it.

Vinnie Paulos:
Now last but not least, I have two matches to announce for From the Ashes. The High Impact Championship will be on the line as Flex Johnson takes on Blyss Lockhart!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Tom Foolery
Well now I think we all saw that coming but it’s offical now.

Preston Poppycock
I saw it comin a mile away mate, like the Ace I saw the sign.

Vinnie Paulos:
The other match that I have to announce will be for the Rising Phoenix Championship! Aries Armadaist will take on COREY BULL!

*CROWD BOOS*

Tom Foolery
Corey Bull is going to take on Aries Armadaist for the RP Championship! That should be a fight indeedy!

Preston Poppycock
Especially after Aries kicked ‘im right in the misters.

Just as Vinnie Paulos goes to continue talking into the microphone “I am the Walrus” by The Beatles hits over the speakers and out walks Aries Armadaist with his RP title around his waist and a banana taped over it. Holding a microphone he wags his finger at Vinnie storming down the ramp.

Aries Armadiast:
Woah, woah, woah now Vinnie PAL-oh! You already fucked up once on the name of MY title so we’ll stop you right there. It’s the banana championship let’s get that straight...

Aries steps through the ropes and heads into the ring as he paces back and forth in front of a scowling Vinnie Paulos.

Aries Armadiast:
Now I don’t know you and you don’t know me but what I do know is that I’m above your little show over there in the minor leagues and therefore I’m above YOU. So you don’t get to book me in matches and you don’t get to change the name of MY title back to that stupid bird belt.

Vinnie Paulos:
You know ARIES...you’re exactly what is wrong with wrestling today. Disrespecting the history of the company, taking a piece of produce to your championship completely defacing it’s value and everyone that has held it before you. Look at you. You come out here regularly making a fool out of yourself, you fight animals for fun and games in a poor attempt at humor...

Aries Armadiast:
If I was to make a poor attempt at humor I’d comment on how we should switch entrance music...goo goo g'joob.

*MIXED REACTION*

Vinnie Paulos:
They’re laughing at you not with you Mr. Armadaist. Now I suggest you leave the ring before I’m forced to show you exactly how much HIGHER up I am than you.

Aries Armadiast:
Well if you’re SO high...let’s bring you back down to Earth...

With that Aries clocks Vinnie right in the face with a right hand that drops the GM on his ass. With a disgusted look on his face Vinnie grabs his microphone climbing back up to his feet to see a laughing Aries.

Vinnie Paulos:
That’s IT! I’VE HAD IT! SECURITY! SECURITY!

Tom Foolery
What’s he shouting about?

Vinnie Paulos:
Escort this man from the building. His night is done, Aries we will no longer be needing you tonight.

Preston Poppycock
Is ‘e really going to ‘ave Aries removed?

Security steps into the ring and backs Aries out who just laughs it off giving Vinnie the finger as he walks up the ramp without protest. The cameras continue to follow Aries to the back.

Tom Foolery
Well Aries night has come to an end and it appears as though he won’t be competing later on tonight.

Preston Poppycock
Looks like it mate, shame really. I quite enjoy that odd fellow.

Vinnie Paulos adjusts his tie before exiting the ring before the cameras cut back to Aries walking out of the arena heading towards his rental car. A large blur shoots across the camera wiping Aries from it’s picture. The cameras settle down and focus in on Corey Bull viciously assaulting Aries Armadaist.

Tom Foolery
That’s COREY BULL!

Preston Poppycock
I knew it mate, Corey wasn’t going to let ‘im kick ‘is dick and not show up tonight to get ‘im right back even worse.

Bull whips Aries right into a production truck as Aries closes his eyes grabbing his back in pain Corey levels him with a vicious running big boot. Bull grabs Aries and slams him down onto the concrete with the Downward Spiral.

Tom Foolery
SICKENING THUD! DOWNWARD SPIRAL ON THE CHAMPION!

Preston Poppycock
Someone is going to need a chiropractor mate.

Bull picks up the Rising Phoenix Championship holding it high in the air before dropping it back down on his fallen opponent for From the Ashes.

Heather Thompson:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The lights in the arena slowly start to fade until the entire arena is covered in dark. A voice echo's throughout.

DON'T INJURE WHAT YOU CAN'T KILL!

Flames erupt from the stage as Determined by Mudvayne starts to play. Damien Drake stands there alone, arms crossed over his chest.

Heather Thompson:
Entering the ring right now..from Williamsport Pennsylvania, weighing 278 Pounds...Damien Drake!

Tom Foolery
This guy is lucky he isn't in jail for what he's done. Hell he should be put under the jail!

Preston Poppycock
I'm thinking they are scared he might take ovah!

As the flames die, Vincent Jarrod joins him at the top of entrance. The two begin to walk towards the ring, Vincent talks trash to the crowd on his way while Damien walks, eyes forward, his focus never wavering from the ring. Damien grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the mat while Vincent walks up the stairs. Inside the ring, Damien waits for the match to begin, as Vincent riles up the crowd.

As "Bad to the bone" plays over the speakers, Frank Finelli walks out from behind the curtain. The fans greet him with a chorus of boos and jeers as he stands there for a moment soaking in the hatred towards him and he cracks a smirk as he starts to walk to the ring.

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent, from Pittsburg PA, weighing 285 Pounds..Frank Finelli!

Tom Foolery
Damien Drake has done nothing but bully those weaker than him, here's his chance to pick on someone his own size!

Preston Poppycock
This match ain't gonna be pretteh, two big guys looking to maul one anotha'!

The booing and jeering continues as he gets closer to the ring and some fans hurl objects at him along with the insults. He swats a plastic bottle back into the crowd as it comes near him and slowly ascends the ring steps and climbs into the ring. He mounts the turnbuckles and trash talks the fans and then dismounts as black and gold pyro goes off high above the ring.

SINGLES MATCH
Damien Drake
[vs]
Frank Finelli

[DING DING DING]

The bell rings and the two big men meet face to face in the center of the ring and start jaw jacking one another. The fans are awaiting these two to kill eachother as Finelli pie faces Drake, shouting at him to bring it on. He obliges with a hard right hand to the head. The two immediately begin trading punches! They engage in a grapple, but Drake uses his strength to shove him down! He shouts down at him "You're nothing!" Finelli is not happy as he gets back up. the two grapple some more, but this time its Finelli who uses his power to shove Drake to the mat. He taunts Drake as he gets up, flexing his massive arms at him. Drake has had enough and gets up and kicks him in the mid section. He throws him to the ropes and goes for a shoulder block, but he doesn't go down. He goes to do it again but Fineli catches him with a clothesline, rocking the big man. He runs the ropes himself and hits Drake with a flying shoulder, block, knocking him off his feet.

As Drake gets up, he is met by a Scoop Slam by Finelli, He continues the assault by hitting a quick legdrop across his throat. He then picks him up and runs him to the ropes. He then climbs onto the ropes, balling his fists as he begins punching onto the temple of Finelli ten times. The crowd begins counting along until he believes he's had enough. He allows Drake to stumble out of the corner and connect with a Belly to Belly Suplex! Finelli smiles, confident that he's got this match in the bag as he scoops him up. But Drake quickly thumbs him in the eye. As Finelli is stunned temporarily, he pulls him forward for a short arm clothesline! Finelli tries to make it over to the ropes, Drake grabs him and lays him on the bottom rope and begins choking him. The referee begins counting and he releases the hold before he is disqualified.

Tom Foolery
Damien Drake is aggressive tonight!

Preston Poppycock
I believe ‘e's tryin' to send a message to all the big stars such as Tim Patrick, Griffin Hawkins, Flex Johnson and all the othas' that ‘e is going to dismantle everybodeh put in front of ‘im till ‘e gets a shot at the IWF Champion!

He picks up Fineli and places him over his shoulder, going for a Snake Eyes, but at the last second he wiggles out of the move and pushes him sternum first into the buckles. He takes the advantage and connects with a Back Suplex! Finelli is still alive in this match as he grabs the big man, stunning him with a European Uppercut before grabbing him from behind and putting him down with a Reverse DDT! He then runs the ropes opposite of him and connects with a jumping elbow drop! He goes for the cover.

Kickout!

Drake isn't going down so easily. Finelli goes for a Gutwrench Suplex, but Drake uses his own momentum against him and drives him into the buckles back first. He then hits a series of shoulder thrusts, looking to damage his ribs. He then drags him out and succeeds with a Gutbuster! Finelli decides to take a breather and rolls out of the ring. But Drake is hot on his trail as he grabs him and rams him into the steel steps face first! He then grabs him and hits a scoop slam right on the concrete floor! He takes a prone Finelli and rolls him back into the ring. Looking to put more pain on his back, he hits a backbreaker! He then grabs him by the leg and turns him over for a Boston Crab! Finelli looks to be in pain, but refuses to submit. He wisely grabs the rope, forcing the referee to tell Drake to break the hold.

Drake goes to pick him up, but Finelli goes downstairs with a low blow, luckily the referee didn't see it! Drake is reeling as Finelli is up, executing a Swinging Neckbreaker! He grabs Drake again and runs to the ropes. He runs the opposite way and nails him with a running clothesline! Finelli is a house of fire as he waits for him to get up, walking right into  a Spinebuster! Looking to go into the high risk district, he ascends the second rope, going for a Flying Elbow drop, but Drake wisely rolls out of the way as Finelli gets nothing but canvas! Drake is up as he waits for him to get up and plants him with a picture perfect DDT! He quickly hooks the leg.

Shoulder Up!

Drake is starting to get a little aggravated, but is determined to put Finelli away. He scoops up Finelli, but he isn't going down without a fight as he delivers a hard right hand. Drake replies with a hard punch of his own, they are having another slugfest! Drake gets the better of the exchange as he is rocking Finelli with lefts and rights, staggering the big man. He takes advantage of his state by hitting a huge scoop slam! It looks like that it has taken quite a bit out of Drake as well as he runs him to the ropes and catches him with a Big Boot! Finelli is still dazed as Drake ascends the ropes, coming down on him with a flying clothesline that sends both men down to the mat! Both combatants are down on the mat as the referee begins a 10 count.

Drake begins showing signs of life as he slowly comes over and drapes his arm across his chest.

Finelli barely gets the shoulder up! Drake is frustrated as he gets up and runs Finelli to the ropes. He comes running at him, Drake runs right into his boot as Finelli has his foot up!  Finelli prepares for him to turn around and runs and connects with a Spear!

Tom Foolery
Sweet Mother of pearl! That came out of nowhere!

Preston Poppycock
That was out of desperation!

Finelli is looking to finish this match once and for all as he waits for Drake to turn around, he lifts him up over his shoulder and gets a full head of steam, connecting with a Running Powerslam! He proclaims that this is the end as he waits for a weary Drake to turn around. He goes for a Finelli Fatality, but Drake starts powering out of it, refusing to go down, once he's released he quickly grabs him, using all his power to lift him up and connect with the Destroyer!!! He collapses onto Finelli.

3!!!!

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner...Damien Drake!

Tom Foolery
Another hard earned victory for Damien Drake!

Preston Poppycock
Finelli put up a ‘elluva fight..but on this night it just wasn't enough.

Damien Drake leaves the ring with Vincent Jarrod without even allowing the referee to raise his hand. The crowd continues to boo as Damien heads to the back with Vincent while we cut to a commercial break.

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates HqVeU

Sure CC...its your jacket...
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates   Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:56 am

The show returns to the medical crew gathered around a bloodied body. The camera zooms in to show the face of Johnny Electric. His face is busted wide open, blood gushing down his face. He's slipping in and out of consciousness. The medical staff tries to load him onto a gurney. Suddenly, there's laughter heard around the hallway.

Promestein:
We warned you, Mr. Matthews. John Eastwick. This is the man you long called your best friend. This is the man that has stood by you for your entire career. This is the man that has seen your every achievement. Where were you?

Sean Libby roars onto the scene, booting a medic in the face. He lifts Johnny to his feet, and throws him into the wall near the large metal crates nearby. John tries to get to his feet, but Libby charges, slamming his boot to the side of Johnny's head, crushing it into the wall.

Promestein:
Your friend, Chuck? Your protege meant nothing to you, are you saying your friend means the same?

Libby lifts Johnny to his shoulders, moving towards the catering table. Promestein's voice is a roar, screaming to the empty hallways.

Promestein:
IS THERE NOBODY WHO CAN LURE THE GREAT CHUCK MATTHEWS OUT OF HIDING?

Promestein gets dangerously close to the camera.

Promestein:
I know you're seeing this, Charlie. I know you're watching as Sean destroys everything you hold dear...what will it take, Charlie? What's it going to be? Who do we have to maim to get you to show your face?

He smirks.

Promestein:
You're afraid. As well you should be. You don't want to put your legendary streak on the line against Sean, because you know that the moment you do, it will be the end of your streak. The end of your IWF career...maybe, if we're lucky, the end of your life. You can't beat Sean. You're past your prime. You're worn out, weak...scared.

He nods to Sean. Sean shoves Johnny off his shoulders, smashing him through the table, sending food flying.

Promestein:
Two down, Chuck. We've taken your students...your friends...how many more do we need to hurt? How many bodies will Sean leave in his wake?

His smirk vanishes, leaving a sinister glare.

Promestein:
Next week, we take your family.

The cameras cut back to the ring as we see Heather Thompson in the ring ready to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for one fall and is a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH! Introducing first from Parts Unknown weighing in at 175lbs...SAH’TA THOR!!!!

The opening riff to "Let it Die" by Ozzy Osbourne echoes through the arena's speaker system as the lights dim. A few seconds pass before a golden light focuses on the top of the ramp. Standing there is a regal looking Sah'ta Thor who is wearing a white furred red satin kingly mantle with a matching crown (ala Lawler). In his right hand is a royal scepter studded with gems. The light takes on a reddish tinge as four women (Melfina, Briandea, Paige, and Colliette) dressed in varying colored corsets come out from the back and surround him. As the the lyrics start up the group starts down the ramp as the women dance around him. Once at the ring Thor hands the crown and scepter to the women before shrugging off the royal robes. Thor is now revealed to be standing in a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt with a golden pattern of the Seven Deadly Sins with the words Sin Incarnate in white. He pulls off his shirt revealing his scarred toned muscular upper body. Thor is now in the ring waiting for Parker to arrive when he grabs a microphone from the time keeper. He stands in the ring for a moment then smirks in amusement.

Tom Foolery
Well now it appears as though Thor has something to say.

Preston Poppycock
Oi, great let me know when ‘e’s done.

Sah'ta Thor:
Last week we say the first ever expulsion of an Empire of Blood member. As painful as that was I have to say that the Empire of Blood is better off for it. Having had some time to look at some tape I can see that Storming Raven was never really fit for membership in the group to begin with. However, I am not here to talk about him. No, tonight is about moving forward towards better glory. Now I know people have been talking about the Empire of Blood being a joke and haven't taken us seriously. Well in part that had a major part to do with my choice of members. Members I saw potential in but was eventually disappointed by. Oh well, after last week the Empire of Blood was rekindled and a new image is in the works. Tonight I would like to introduce someone who will be helping make the Empire of Blood the dominant force it was meant to be.

Thor turns to the ramp and smiles while he lets the moment stretch out allowing the anticipation to build.

Sah'ta Thor:
Let me introduce to you someone who has been out of the ring for over two years the Wild Cat, Savannah!

As Thor's introduction fades “Parasitic” by Psyclon Nine begins to blast from the speakers as a tall redheaded vixen steps out onto the entrance stage dressed in what can be called a leather catsuit- but basically works out to be 'something only barely this side of decent'. She stands and takes in the cheers of the crowd - mostly polite cheers of course- then takes off toward the ring and Thor, quickly climbing in the ring to pose and show off the EoB's newest 'assets'.

Sah'ta Thor:

As you can see Sav here is one sexy number but I wouldn't take a chance and get on her bad side. I won't ruin any surprises that she may have in store but let me tell that she is in better shape and hungrier than ever from when she was last in a wrestling ring. Which is why tonight she will be ringside watching my back.

Thor offers the microphone to Savannah who snatches it up with a grin.

Savannah:
Oh YES! Oh, man it's comin' back to me now! They had to pull down an entire fraggin' arena to get me out of wrestling! Close an entire federation! But now I'm BACK and baby I am ready to rock! Any of you boys and girls wanna play? Just come out here and try to stick your nose in Thor's business! I Dare you!

Thor nods in amusement before he moves to help Savannah out of the ring so that the show could continue.  As she leaves Savannah gives him a kiss that could stop time- and if the camera is right you can see her saying under the cheers of the crowd. 'Go get 'em, stud.'

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent from Winston-Salem, North Carolina weighing in at 272lbs...PARKER WAYDE!!!

All the lights in the arena go out, save one green spotlight aimed down at the middle of the stage.

Before I....
Take another minute just to give everybody a move
Never seen, I'ma hit 'em with another(Elbow)
Let me get up everybody
That be movin' with Travis Barker
On your mark, so ya ready?(Let's go)

Parker rips the curtain to the side and steps out on to the stage. He stops for a moment in the spotlight and surveys the audience and their reaction to his presence.

Wow, okay, here we go again
You see the wind I'm blowin' in and I'm like a manglin'
The way that I'd be manglin' the beat, they call me Dracula
Then they see the fangs goin' in
Wow, uh huh
Everybody know that I'ma come and I'ma go, huh
Then I gotta do what I be comin' in to do
A body to the beat
In other way, we givin' them a show

The shade of green that had painted the stage lights the sides of the entrance ramp as Parker starts to head down to the ring. Some of the fans taunt him as he walks down the ramp, while others hold out their hands for Parker to slap. Both groups of people get ignored as Parker has only the ring in his sight.

Keys to the ignition and step on the gas
(Let's go)
And bust a bottle and pour me a shot in my glass
(Let's go)

As he reaches ringside Parker turns towards the ring steps to his left and heads up them at a brisk pace.

Heather Thompson:
Introducing their opponent and Aries Armadaist replacement...from Colorado Springs, Colorado weighing in at 218lbs...BRAD FRANK-

Before Heather can finishing announcing Brad he runs out and heads right towards Parker hitting him in the back with both of his fists. Parker turns around obviously annoyed and lifts up Brad driving him through the ramp breaking him in half. Turning quickly to stare down Thor Parker heads towards the ring once again climbing inside of it walking right up to Thor face to face as both men jaw back and forth.

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Brad Franklin
[vs]
Sha' Ta Thor
[vs]
Parker Wayde

[DING DING DING]

As the bell sounds Parker shoves Thor to the mat sending the MUCH smaller man easily tumbling backwards. Thor springs up looking completely mismatched to the massive Parker Wayde. Circling the ring both men size each other up.

Tom Foolery
Both men appear to be sizing each other up here.

Preston Poppycock
Which shouldn’t take ol’ Parker too long. Thor is what five foot one?

Tom Foolery
Five foot seven but that’s beside the point.

Thor leg kicks at Parker but Parker checks them each time obviously not even a little affected by the feeling out process taking place in center ring. Parker looks at Thor as Thor looks back and they both stop at opposite ends before lunging and grappling in the middle of the ring. They then push back on each other and Parker turns into a side headlock. He pulls back and Thor pulls him into the ropes before firing him off. Parker bounces off the ropes and Thor shoulders him down. Parker looks up and Thor turns and runs into the ropes. Parker rolls towards him andThor hops over him. Parker then gets up as Thor bounces off the other side and Parker leap frogs over him. Thor bounces off the other side and Parker quickly goes for a kick, but Thor catches it and Parker catches him with a strong armed clothesline. He then goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Thor kicks out. Both men get up and Thor attempts a clothesline, but Parker ducks and runs into the ropes. He then jumps up and crossbodies Thor down.

ONE

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery
Another nearfall by the Grandslam champion!

Preston Poppycock
Thor might be small but I will admit ‘e’s got toughness that’s unmatched.!

Thor kicks out. Both get up and Parker quickly goes for a hard right, but Thor blocks it and nails him with an uppercut. Parker turns around and Thor grabs him from behind and throws him through the ropes and to the floor.Parker gets up and Thor steps through and drops down. Parker turns and Thor nails him with a hard right and Parker hits the mat hard. He then starts to get up and Thor nails him again. Parker spins around and tries to walk around, but Thor follows him and grabs him before turning and driving him face first into the announce table. Parker spins off and Thor then grabs him and turns before rolling him into the ring. Parker starts to get up and Thor slides in and Parker gets up and Thor kicks him in the ribs. He then spins him around before hoisting him up and spinning around into a back suplex. He then bridges up.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery
NO! Not tonight, not that easy anyways! Close call nonetheless for Parker.

Preston Poppycock
Parker is going to take more than that mate!

Parker kicks out. Both men get up, Parker holding his head. Thor grabs him and hooks him up before throwing him over with a vertical suplex. He then gets up and exits to the apron before climbing up to the top rope. Parker remains down, wincing and Thor gets to the top rope and Parker then turns and runs over before grabbing him and press slamming him off the top rope. Thor slowly stirs, holding his back in pain.

Tom Foolery
SWEET LORD HAVE MERCY!

Preston Poppycock
What a counter!

Thor starts to get up and Parker turns and runs at him and drives his shoulder into the back of Thor. Thor winces and rolls over. Parker gets up and turns and runs into the ropes. Thor gets up on his feet, bent over and Parker flips over with a sunset flip attempt.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery
Another kick out!

Preston Poppycock
These two are ‘avin a ‘elluva match and Brad Franklin is doing nothing as usual!

Thor kicks out. Both roll back and Thor gets up and Parker nails him with a hard right. He then chops him and the crowd woos. Parker then fires him across the ring. Thor bounces off the ropes and Parker goes for a back drop, but Thor spins through and Parker turns around only for Thor to take him over with a belly to belly suplex. Parker rolls over and gets up, holding his back and turns around only for Thor to take him over with a northern lights suplex into a bridge.

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!

Tom Foolery
Thor almost getting the win as he transitioned that northern lights suplex into a bridging position!

Preston Poppycock
What ‘e said!

Parker punches him in the ribs and Thor drops down and rolls over. Thor starts to get up and Parker gets up too. Thor turns and rakes the eyes of Parker. Parker then falls back to the ropes. Thor then whips him across the ring. Parker bounces off the ropes and ducks a clothesline before jumping to the middle rope and jumping back with a diving kick to the head. Thor spins around and turns around and Parker kicks him in the ribs before hitting a double arm DDT. He then goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Thor kicks out. Thor rolls over and starts to get up and Parker grabs him and pulls him up before throwing him back with a Russian leg sweep. He then gets up and walks over to the corner. He then exits to the apron before climbing up to the top rope. The crowd boos as Parker gets to the top and smirks before diving off and connecting with the diving elbow drop to the chest. He then rolls over before looking at Thor as Thor rolls to his stomach.

Tom Foolery
A quick update on Alex Dillinger he seems to be ok just getting some stitches at the hospital and he already said he would be at Battlegrounds next week.

Preston Poppycock
Right, we wish the boss well. I’m also being told that Aries Armadaist is fine but simply pissed off to say the least mate.

Parker then smiles as he lifts up Thor and starts to drag him up to his feet. He then kicks him in the ribs before placing his head between his legs. The crowd starts to roar and Parker goes to lift Thor up for a piledriver, but Thor counters with a back drop. The crowd roars and Thor turns as Parker gets up and Thor jumps up and hits a dropkick. Parker hits the mat and Thor turns and grabs him and drags him up before starting to drag him over to the corner. He lifts him up onto the top rope and then nails him with an uppercut palm thrust. Parker nearly falls over and Thor grabs onto him to prevent him from falling over. He then starts to climb up to the middle rope and grabs him before hoisting him up in a double underhook. He lifts him up and turns before throwing him back, twisting in the air, but his arm nails the referee in the side of the head. The crowd boos as the referee goes down. Parker rolls over, holding his back in pain as Thor gets up and goes over for the pin. He hooks the leg, but no count. He then looks up and sighs.

Tom Foolery
Thor getting a little frustrated here.

Preston Poppycock
‘e just can’t seem to put ‘im away.

Thor then starts to get up as we then see Brad Franklin sliding into the ring. Thor turns and sees him and attempts a clothesline, but Franklin ducks and stops before turning and ducking a charging Parker who knocks Thor out of the ring. Franklin grapples Parker from behind but Parker grabs Brad’s arm spinning him around and pulling guard dropping to the mat. Twisting Brad’s arm back Parker applies more and more pressure but Brad doesn’t tap and suddenly you hear SNAP as Brad’s arm breaks and he falls to the mat in pain forcing the referee to call for the bell.

Tom Foolery
I don’t know what Brad Franklin thought he was doing there!

Preston Poppycock
Brad got involved, tried to be sneaky, didn’t tap and ‘is arm snapped.!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner by submission...PARKER WAYDE!!!

The crowd boos as Parker rolls off of Brad and starts to get up. He then turns before stumbling over to the ropes. He rolls out of the ring and slowly gets up, wincing a bit as the crowd boos. The bell had rung ending the match and the Parker has his arm raised in victory. Thor stands looking around as he shoots a look of disgust turning to face Parker.

Tom Foolery
Thor didn’t lose the match and he’s obviously not happy about it.

Preston Poppycock
Looks like ‘e’s not afraid of Parker either.

The disgust leaves Thor's face as he moves right up into the IWF Grandslamer's face. There is a moment of anticipation as the two men stare each other down. Thor pulls back his arm as if he was going to punch the other man. The crowd inhales while waiting to see what would happen next. Thor moves his hand forward and instead of a fist it is an open hand extended in an offered handshake. Parker looks down at the extended hand, and then back up to Thor’s eyes, sizing up the situation. Fans get excited to see Parker ball up his fists and pull back as if he is going to throw a punch of his own.

Tom Foolery
Parker looks like he could take a swing right here and now!

Preston Poppycock
Oi do it Parker, knock ‘is block off.

However, just before swinging Parker opens his hands and holds out, palms towards Thor. Thor’s hand is now extended to a man that is backing away from him with a half smirk on his face. The fans boo, wanting to see some kind of resolution between the two, but instead of any answers they are left with more questions as Parker leaves the ring as we cut to commercial.

Tom Foolery
We’ll be back!

Preston Poppycock
Oi that whole staredown was anti-climactic.

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates B00
I CAN SEE YOU GORDON

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for one fall it is a tag team match and is our MAIN EVENT! Introducing first from Windsor, Ontario Canada weighing in at 226lbs...GRIFFIN HAWKINS!!!!!!!!!

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters.  A black and white video of a long haired young man appears on the Titantron.

Outside my window there´s a
Whole lot of trouble comin´
The cartoon killers and the
Rag cover clones
Stack heels kickin´ rhythm
Of social circumcision
Can´t close the closet on
Shoe box full of bones..

The high pitched screams of Sebastian Bach is heard as the pyro goes "BOOOOOOOOOM!" Monkey Business by Skid Row is heard as Griffin Hawkins stands uptop the ramp, raising the devil horns in the air amongst the screaming fans. Taylor Michaels crawls between his legs, getting in view of the camera. He helps her up with both hands. He grins at her as the two make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. Both of them go on opposite sides of the ring apron. Griffin holds the ring rope for Taylor to enter.

He slowly enters the ring by stepping between the ropes. He gets on each corner of the ropes, raising the Devil Horns in the air as the crowd is cheering for him, holding up signs saying "Griffin Rocks" while a few young 13 year old female fans hold up signs reading "Marry Me Griffin" Taylor smiles at him, showing her support for him. She gets behind him and takes his jacket off his back. He then gets down and takes off his aviator shades, going to the outside of the ring. He puts them on a smiling young fan, patting him on the head before going back inside. Griffin is in the corner with Taylor on the ropes behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he prepares for the match to start.

Heather Thompson:
And introducing his partner from Bullhead City, Arizona weighing in at 315lbs...JASON GABRIEL!!!!

The opening riff of The Scorpions’ “Arizona” blares over the speakers and the fans come to their feet.  Jason walks out of the back and raises his fists to an ovation from the crowd, as he stands there pyros come towards him from either side in sequence, stopping just short of the ramp.  As Jason lets his arms down, the entire stage on either end of the entrance erupts in gold and white fireworks.  Jason walks down to the ring, winding back and forth diagonally down the ramp to slap hands with the fans.  When he gets to the mats he walks about halfway around the ring, slapping outstretched hands and joking with the fans.  After saying something that makes Preston laugh, he dives under the bottom rope, reaches up and pulls himself up with the top rope and climbs into his corner, facing the crowd from the second turnbuckle with his arms high in the air.  He takes off his denim vest and tosses it to the IWF crewmember at ringside, before hopping down and leaning lazily in his corner, waiting for the bell.

Heather Thompson:
And their opponents...introducing first from Las Vegas, Nevada weighing in at 238lbs...ETHAN CAGE!!!!!!!!!

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking most of the time, depending on his opponent. He rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props his self up on the corner turnbuckle awaiting his opponent.

Heather Thompson:
And his partner from Mackay, Australia weighing in at 210lbs...GORDON FURY!!!!!

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation.  As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his title draped over his left shoulder.  He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

FIGHT!

I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

"Give me my,
My life back!

I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle.  He then hoists the championship high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.  

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air.  He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the Championship to Heather Thompson before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd.

MAIN EVENT
TAG TEAM MATCH
Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury
[vs]
Jason Gabriel & Griffin Hawkins

[DING DING DING]

Tom Foolery
Here we go the MAIN EVENT!

Preston Poppycock
I’m JACKED MATE!

Before both teams are set Ethan gets to the ring and looks up at Hawkins. Cage then runs at the ropes and jumps up, dropkicking Hawkins in the back of the head, knocking him back down on top of Jason Gabriel. Gabriel falls to the ground. Cage then turns and exits the ring before turning and grabbing Hawkins and lifting him up and turning him back to the ring. Gabriel starts to stir as Cage turns and rolls back into the ring. He then stands over Hawkins as Hawkins starts to stir.

Tom Foolery
Cage looking for the early advantage here.

Preston Poppycock
Big shocker!

Hawkins starts to get up and Cage nails Hawkins in the back of the head. Hawkins stumbles forward and Ethan nails Hawkins again in the back of the head. Cage strikes Hawkins in the back of the head again before grabbing Hawkins by the head and turning and driving him face first into the top turnbuckle. Hawkins staggers back and Cage grabs him and takes him down with a snapmare in front of their corner. Ethan turns and Gordon tags himself in and slingshots himself over the top rope and into a leg drop. Ethan looks to be pissed off as he immediately tags himself back in shoving Gordon aside as the crowd boos. He turns and sits Hawkins up and drags him to his feet before kneeing him in the ribs and nailing him with a hard forearm to the jaw. Gabriel stands across the ring just glaring at Cage. Cage grabs Hawkins and goes to whip him across the ring and at Gabriel. Cage, however stops and pulls him back before throwing Hawkins chest first into the turnbuckle. Hawkins staggers back and Cage grabs him and throws him back with a German suplex. Cage rolls over and reaches back and tags in his partner with force. Fury slingshots over the top rope and then hits a running stomp to Hawkins.

Tom Foolery
Here comes the champion!

Preston Poppycock
AGAIN!

Fury turns around and grabs Hawkins and drags him up to his feet. He then drags him to the middle of the ring and looks at Gabriel before taking Hawkins down with a Russian leg sweep. Fury then turns and goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!

Tom Foolery
Hawkins gets his leg up!

Preston Poppycock
Gordon still controlling the match though.

Hawkins kicks out. Fury turns and grabs Hawkins and drags him to his feet. He then nails him with a hard right and then knees him in the ribs. Fury turns and whips Hawkins into the ropes. Hawkins bounces off the ropes and Fury lifts him up and takes him over with a back drop. Fury turns and grabs Hawkins and before dragging him over to his corner. He lifts him up and shove tags in Cage. Cage enters the ring and Fury takes Hawkins over with a vertical suplex. Cage then runs forward and drops an elbow and goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!

Hawkins kicks out again as Fury exits the ring.

Tom Foolery
Where is Gordon going?

Preston Poppycock
I don’t think that’s a question.

Cage turns and grabs Hawkins and drags him to his feet. He nails him with a back chop and then spins him around before whipping him into the ropes. Hawkins bounces off the ropes before turning and grabbing the top rope, stopping himself. Cage turns and runs at Hawkins only for Hawkins to turn and nail Cage with a back elbow. Hawkins then turns and tags in Gabriel. Hawkins drops down and Gabriel walks over the top rope. Cage gets up and starts to get up only for Gabriel to dive forward and hit a big boot flooring Cage. Cage drops to the mat and Gabriel gets up and runs at Fury and nails him with a hard forearm. Fury holds on and Gabriel turns around and quickly nails Cage with a spinning back fist. He then turns and goes for the pin, but Fury enters the ring and stomps Gabriel in the back of the head. Gabriel rolls over, holding his head and Fury kicks him again. Hawkins then re-enters the ring and Fury heads towards him. The referee turns and goes to stop Hawkins, allowing Cage to choke Gabriel with his wrist tape. Hawkins backs off and Cage turns and releases his hold. Hawkins exits the ring and the referee turns around. Cage then walks over and grabs Gabriel and throws him over with a snap suplex.

Tom Foolery
Ethan Cage with a nice show of strength bringing the big man down.

Preston Poppycock
‘E might look odd but Ethan is strong as an ox mate.

Gabriel winces and starts to stir. Cage turns and grabs Gabriel and drags him to his feet. He then kicks him in the ribs before nailing him with a back chop. Gabriel blocks another back chop attempt and kicks Cage in the ribs, but Cage grabs Gabriel and rakes his eyes. He then grabs him by the head and runs forward, dropping him with a facebuster. Cage turns and rolls Gabriel over for a pin.

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!!

Tom Foolery
You’re NOT taking the great Jason Gabriel out with a facebuster!

Preston Poppycock
Cage is quite tactical mate you need to realize ‘e does things on purpose!

Tom Foolery
I’m sure...

Preston Poppycock
…...

Gabriel gets his shoulder up. Cage turns and grabs Gabriel and sits him up. He then locks in reverse chinlock. Hawkins, quickly not caring about the rules, enters the ring and runs over, seeing his chance, and kicks Cage in the back of the head, causing him to let go. Hawkins then backs up and exits the ring as the crowd erupts.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Tom Foolery
THIS CROWD IS ON THEIR FEET!

Preston Poppycock
WHAT!?

Tom Foolery

Preston Poppycock
WHAT!?

Tom Foolery

Preston Poppycock
Just joshin mate.

Tom Foolery
Piece of sh... coc...mother....fu...ass.

Preston Poppycock
Say again?

Cage starts to get up and Gabriel starts to stir. Cage grabs Gabriel only for Gabriel to drill him with a forearm shot. Cage staggers back and Gabriel nails Cage with another hard forearm and then another before wrenching the arm of Cage and whipping him into the corner. Cage hits hard. Gabriel then turns and runs after Cage and jumps up before nailing him with a diving forearm. Cage gets a bit woozy and Gabriel grabs him and drags him out of the corner and hits a running powerslam. Gabriel rolls over and then gets up before turning to his corner. Hawkins looks at Gabriel smiling before Gabriel tags him in. Hawkins enters the ring and Cage starts to stir. Hawkins walks over and grabs Cage and nails him with a hard right. He then grabs Cage by the head and pulls him down with an STO. He turns into the pin.

ONE

TWO

BREAK UP!!

Tom Foolery
Oh look at that Fury breaks up the pin.

Preston Poppycock
Oi we’re going to talk later.

Fury enters the ring and pulls him off. Hawkins turns and gets up only for Fury to kick him in the ribs. Gabriel goes to enter the ring and he runs across the ring and jumps at Cage nailing him with a hard forearm. Fury falls off the apron and lands on the floor. The referee then moves over and grabs Gabriel and starts to push him back. Hawkins meanwhile gets up and grabs Cage and takes him over with a vertical suplex. But as he does, Gabriel is pushed back. Fury pops back up onto the apron tagging himself in as he leaps into the ring and quickly grabs Hawkins and drops him with a DDT. As Gordon watches Hawkins roll over and start to stir, Cage starts to get up on the apron, Gabriel exits the ring. Hawkins gets to his hands and knees. Fury turns and grabs Hawkins and then drops him with a second DDT. He rolls Hawkins over and goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!!

Tom Foolery
SHOULDER UP! Hawkins not going to be the one pinned tonight!

Preston Poppycock
I’m not speaking to you right now.

Hawkins gets his shoulder up. Gordon looks up and then turns. Fury grabs Hawkins and lifts him up. He then scoops him up before dropping him with a backbreaker. Fury then rolls over towards the legs of Hawkins. He looks up at Gabriel before folding over Hawkins’s legs and Hawkins suddenly lifts up and grabs Fury and rolls him up into a small package.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!!

Tom Foolery
KICK OUT! The champion KICKS OUT!

Fury kicks out. Gordon rolls forward and starts to get back up. Hawkins starts to get up and Gordon moves forward and knees Hawkins dropping him to his knees. Gordon springboards off of the top rope for a spinning back kick but Griffin hops up and cracks Gordon right in the jaw with a Shot in the Dark! The superkick rocks Gordon and Griffin dives on top of Gordon to make the pin.

ONE

TWO-

Tom Foolery
HIS FOOT IS UNDER THE ROPE!!! SWEET TEA ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!

The referee points to Gordon’s foot resting on the bottom rope. Griffin tugs his hair in disbelief as the crowd lets out a loud pop for the champion. Ethan runs into the ring and dropkicks Griffin right in the back causing him to drop to the mat. Jason Gabriel hits the ring drilling Ethan with a clothesline dropping the former champion causing him to roll out of the ring. Gabriel is forced out of the ring as Gordon slowly gets to his feet.

Tom Foolery
The champion back to his feet here.

Preston Poppycock
Still not talking to you.

Fury smirks as he climbs up to the top rope. Cage exits to the apron and Fury just looks around before diving forward and attempting a double axe handle smash only for Hawkins to catch Fury and hit an inverted atomic drop. He then grabs Fury and takes him over with a release northern lights suplex.

Tom Foolery
Excellent and precise northern lights suplex.

Fury rolls over and starts to get up. Hawkins gets up and walks over to the ropes. Fury gets to his feet and Hawkins runs forward and clotheslines Fury down. He then turns and goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!!

Tom Foolery
Gordon Fury kicks out again and Hawkins isn’t wasting any time getting back at the champion.

Fury kicks out. Hawkins turns and grabs Fury and starts to lift him up. Fury reaches for the face trying to grab or pull anything he can, but Hawkins darts away, rolling back. Fury gets up and stares him down before turning to Hawkins. Hawkins attempts a hard right, but Fury blocks it and knees him in the ribs. He then turns and runs back into the ropes. Fury bounces off the ropes and Hawkins turns and nails him with a back elbow. Fury turns around and leans on the ropes. Hawkins then runs up and grabs him from behind and locks him in a full nelson, throwing him back with a dragon suplex into a bridge.

Tom Foolery
Dragon Suplex into a pin here he could have it!

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!

Tom Foolery
Oh so close as the champion shows his resilience still kicking out.

Fury kicks out. Hawkins rolls over and Cage runs in and kicks him in the face, knocking him back. Gabriel re-enters the ring and Cage backs up quickly and exits the ring. The referee turns and stops Gabriel. Gabriel starts to get pushed back and Hawkins gets up only for Cage to blatantly low blow Hawkins, causing him to fall forward. Gabriel starts to exit the ring by the order of the referee.

Tom Foolery
The referee here isn’t buying any nonsense and immediately is forcing Gabriel out of the ring.

Fury turns and grabs Hawkins and starts to lift him up. Fury nails him with a hard forearm and then whips him into the corner. Hawkins hits hard and Fury turns and runs after him before nailing him with a hard clothesline. Hawkins stumbles forward and Fury turns and runs forward and attempts a running bulldog, but Hawkins shrugs him off. Fury lands on his seat before rolling over and starting to get up. Hawkins turns and rocks Fury’s jaw, getting some cheers from the crowd before quickly grabbing Fury and throwing him down with a back suplex. Fury starts to stir and Hawkins turns and gets over to his corner and tags in Gabriel. Gabriel stays on the outside as Hawkins turns and grabs Fury. Fury tries to struggle, but Hawkins knees him in the ribs and then the face. Hawkins then gutwrenches him up for a powerbomb, but as he gets him up, Gabriel heads over the top rope and then jumps forward and grabs Fury before bringing him down into a powerbomb, neckbreaker combination! The crowd erupts in cheers as Fury rolls over, arching his back in intense pain. Hawkins then rolls over and starts to get out of the ring. Fury continues to wince in pain and Gabriel turns and goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!!

Tom Foolery
OH MY! Jason Gabriel came within milliseconds of pinning the champion.

Fury gets his shoulder up. Gabriel then rolls over and Cage starts to enter only for Gabriel to see him. Cage then smiles before exiting the ring. Gabriel turns back and grabs Fury. He lifts him up and nails him with a hard forearm, then kicks Fury hard against the ribs. Fury winces in pain and Gabriel kicks him again hard in the chest. He then grabs Fury and whips him into the ropes. Fury bounces off the ropes and Gabriel  goes to drop him down with a sitout powerbomb, but Fury jumps up for a hurricanrana. He then goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!

Tom Foolery
Styg- GABRIEL KICKS OUT! Both men are up!.

Gabriel kicks out. Fury and Gabriel roll back and Fury gets up first. Gabriel turns to Fury and Fury kicks him in the ribs. He then places Gabriel’s head between his legs. He calls for the cradle piledriver, but Gabriel quickly lifts Fury up and back drops him over. Fury rolls over and starts to get up only for Gabriel to turn grabbling Fury from behind and hitting a huge snap release German suplex that sends Fury crashing across the ring into the opposite corner ring post.

Gabriel turns and goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

BREAK UP!!!

Tom Foolery
Ethan Cage with the SAVE! Perfect timing their by the former champion

Cage makes the save. Gabriel rolls over and Cage quickly grabs him and brings him up only for Hawkins to enter the ring and run forward and tackle Cage down with a flying crossbody. He then nails Cage with a couple of hard shots before Cage rolls under the bottom rope to the floor. Hawkins rolls under the ropes and follows Cage. Cage stumbles forward and Hawkins grabs him and turns before driving him face first into the barricade.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Cage spins around and Hawkins then nails Cage with a hard shot and then another and another. In the ring, Gabriel gets up and grabs Fury. He then lifts him up for a vertical suplex, before just letting him drop and dropping him with a neckbreaker. Fury winces in pain and Gabriel gets back to his feet. He then turns and exits to the apron.

Tom Foolery
Nice neckbreaker counter there by Gordon Fury...IWF CHAMPION!

Gabriel starts to climb to the second rope and gets himself positioned. He stands tall and Fury suddenly gets up and turns before running over to the corner and grabbing Gabriel, causing him to fall off balance onto Fury’s shoulders. Fury then falls towards the middle of the ring and drops Gabriel down with a top rope Samoan drop! The crowd rises to their feet in awe! Fury turns and drops down to the mat before going for the pin.

*CROWD CHEERS*

ONE

TWO

BREAK UP!!

Tom Foolery
Hawkins breaks it up and Furyhas his eyes set on Griffin!

Hawkins turns and pulls the referee out of the ring. Fury turns and sees Hawkins. He gets up and walks over to the ropes and reaches through to grab Hawkins. Hawkins, however, nails Fury with a hard right and then hops onto the apron. Fury, however, pushes him back and Hawkins loses his footing only for Cage to run towards him and spear Hawkins right into the steel steps. The top half of the steps bowl over and Hawkins is laid out on the bottom half with Cage on top of him.

Tom Foolery
SPEAR!!!!! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE HE JUST OBLITERATED HIM!

Cage starts to stir and Fury turns back to the ring. He walks over to Gabriel as Gabriel starts to get up. Fury grabs Gabriel and drags him to his feet and then sets up for a German suplex. Fury lifts Gabriel up and Gabriel powers out breaking free of Fury’s grip shoving him to the mat. Fury quickly gets up and jumps up attempting a spinning heel kick, but Gabriel throws him down. Fury then rolls over and starts to pull himself up to his feet and Gabriel lunges before nailing Fury with the Spartan Kick! The crowd erupts in cheers. Gabriel then drops down on top of Fury. Cage meanwhile pulls himself up to the apron before starting to climb to the top rope.

*CROWD CHEERS*

ONE

TWO

BREAK UP!!

Cage then dives forward off the top rope before hitting a swandive headbutt on Jason Gabriel. Gabriel rolls off of Fury and Cage rolls over, holding his head in pain.

Tom Foolery
Cage continuing to disobey the referee’s direct orders!

Cage starts to get up before the referee turns and starts to tell Cage to get out of the ring. Cage walks over and out of the ring to the apron. Gabriel continues to wince in pain and Fury rolls over and starts to crawl over to the corner. He moves forward and dives forward before shaking his head and tagging in Cage. Cage enters the ring, legally, as Gabriel starts to stir. Cage walks over and grabs Gabriel. He then lifts him up before throwing him back with a snap fisherman’s suplex. Cage, holds on, and rolls Gabriel over. He then starts to lift him up before hoisting him up over his head. He then turns into a tiger driver and drives Gabriel into the mat. The crowd erupts into boos.

*CROWD BOOS*

Ethan appears to be exhausted as if it took everything in him to complete those two suplexes. Ethan drapes his arm over the top over Jason making the cover.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!

Ethan struggles to get to his feet as Jason inches his way towards his partner. Griffin lunges across the ring tagging himself in breaking up the count. Gordon doesn’t hesitate and leaps over the top rope heading right at Griffin to aid his partner, he kicks Griffin in the gut lifting him up for the Skyfall Guillotine. Gordon holds onto his temple dropping Griffin down obviously have another one of his massive headaches.

Tom Foolery
It appears as though Gordon is having another headache.

Preston Poppycock
OI ‘ERE COMES THE SHOT IN THE DARK!

With Gordon on his knees Griffin goes back for the Shot in the Dark but Ethan leaps up and cuts Griffin off with the Hit the Lights!

*CROWD BOOS*

Tom Foolery
GLAD YOU’RE BACK BUT HIT THE LIGHTS!!!

Preston Poppycock
BLOODY ‘ELL THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Jason Gabriel hits the ring and and kicks Ethan in the chest with the Spartan Kick causing him to tumble over and backwards. Gordon rushes Jason and hits him with the Dread Spike! Ethan slowly crawls on top of the legal man Griffin Hawkins.

Tom Foolery
DREEEAAAAADDDD!!!!!----

Preston Poppycock
SPPPPIIIIIIIKKKKKKE!!!!!!!!!

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here are your winners...ETHAN CAGE AND GORDON FURY!!!!!

Tom Foolery
Ethan Cage got the pin and this crowd is booing him loudly, they cannot STAND Ethan Cage.

Preston Poppycock
Mate, I don’t think anyone can STAND Ethan Cage...even ‘is little girly there.

Tom Foolery
We’re out of time folks, catch us next week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates   Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlegrounds 85: From Opponents to Teammates
Page 1 of 1