Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestling Famine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wrestling Famine Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Famine   Wrestling Famine I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Prologue: Facepalm

I've got a headache, my bones ache, I got forty-seven stitches in me fuckin' head...all for what...? Nothing, I came to join the IIA thinkin' I could do some good. I got th'belt...the wins...and now I get the word that...we're done. All of us...done, the group done, B-Mac got us, yeah he did...I admit it, th'lad's top notch. But me...? I want to know what Corey was thinkin', I want to know why he would just leave us like we were trash. I wanna know what the FUCK'S goin' on....right now...? I've got to be in a fuckin' tag team match with some guy who doesn't seem to have a lot of marbles in his fuckin' head. And I'm up against...Vinnie and some masked fuck named Lave. I'm going to level with ya, and please...please...don't fuckin' pressure me into doin' this...because once upon a time I could stomach ya.

I'm not in the best fuckin' mood, see since we've had people come in--the people we thought were our sworn enemies? I've been worrying about IWF, th'place I'm callin' fuckin' home. We're letting thieves inside of this company, yet no one is gonna do a damn thing about it. S-see, that's where...I'm startin' to get mad, I'm startin' to see that...if you want to be on top of that mountain you've got to fend for yer'self. That means you're going to have to do everything in your fuckin' power to make sure no one...no one...get ahead of you. And that's sayin' a lot because nowadays in IWF, someone's stabbin' someone in the back. I'm a loyal guy, in fact, I was a loyal member of the Army...and then...THIS...THIS of all things...!!

It's hard to even swallow it, because I use to believe we'd cure this plague that had formed, and now I'm sittin' here...doin' nothing. See people...t-they want me to...they want me to do somethin' about it. They want me to fix the wrong, I'm the only one with some common sense; with the sense of virtue. And so now I'm faced with the almighty task...of doin' me part being the number one overall pick for Showtime. All I'm seein' is Cataclysm, all I'm hearin' is Cataclysm...you know what Showtime...we need to get our shit together and not let hype beat talent. Because now...shit's goin' down...and it's time we step up our game and lead this place in the right direction, the ONLY...direction.

...Anyway...

Let's talk about this match a bit before I get into this, because...I'm confused. Vinnie...you've joined Corey's group, you're trying t'make somethin' of yer career yeah? After you failed to take that belt from J. Hawk you get the GOLDEN opportunity to try and take me fuckin' belt am I right? Well let me tell you somethin', somethin' I've told, Death Angel, and something I've told that fuckin' cum swallower Blackwing...y'shouldn't get yer hopes up. Because nine times out o'ten...I'm goin' t'win...period. And your partner, what was it...? Horcrux Lave...right?

Cut the shit.

Does it look like I give a shit if you're a dark demonic soul? Death Angel's pretty much nailed that gimmick right on the head, so I doubt you can pull it off lad. So that we're clear, if you think you've got the sack to step into th'ring with real competition, I respect ya. In fact give yer'self a round of applause for being able to get into this match and most likely sky rocket yer career. And you know something, make sure you make good on his opportunity, because it seems like you're going to be pushed th'back. That's just me though *shrug* I'm never good at guessin'.

And to my partner, Astro, get your fuckin' head out of your asshole and take this shit seriously. Because if I'm gonna be carryin' you around like dead-fuckin-weight? Then this isn't going to work out. IN FACT, you better NOT embarrass me, I already beat up from Isolation...I don't need someone to fuck around on me like me partners did. Know what...? Fuck it...everyone gets an ass kickin' from me tonight.

I don't care.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor O'Shannon:

.......Mm!...Ow...fuck....! OW, fuck y'know what?! Can we do this later?!

Doctor:

Mr. O'Shannon you have a gash at the top of your head that looks like you a gaping mouth. On top of that you have a bruised collarbone, contused ribs, and on top of that you have a severe concussion....

Connor O'Shannon:

...And?

Doctor:

You've got to take it easy.

Connor O'Shannon:

Well that's gonna be a problem now isn't it? Because I got a match comin' up and I ain't lookin' to be sittin' around th'fuck house because of flesh wounds....

Doctor:

....Nurse, hand me the syringe.

Connor O’Shannon

Let’s just hurry this up, I’ve got a flight to get on back to Boston--OW, SHIT!!!!

Nurse: Sorry.

Story of me life lately, I’m seein’ more of me blood than I am me opponents. Maybe it was somehtin’ in th’air. Ah well...anyway, if you didn’t see it? I got me ass kicked, YEAH, Ol’COS got his head caved in by the World Champ, th’guy I beat not so long ago. So now I’m here...getting staples and stitches placed eveywhere there’s a gash. And what makes it worse, IIA is gone...it makes me cringe, makes me angry...but that’s life! *sigh* These doctors made it seem like I should have retired. It was painful, but that’s th’job and no one would take that away from me.

I closed me eyes and let them work on me. The nurse held the needle as the doctor put th’needle in me head...numbing it so I wouldn’t feel it. Didn’t matter, th’shit was stingin’ like the holy might o’God. I winced a bit, but I wasn’t going to cry out like some lil’bitch. The needle went through me flesh and out and they pulled. They looked at the cut and then looked back at me.

Doctor:

Mr. O’Shannon...it’s safe to say that your cut...was fixable; However I believe it’s best if you take time off, try and rest let your wounds heal.

Connor O’Shannon:

...Now you and me both know that ain’t gonna happen Doc.

Doctor:

If you don’t that gash will reopen and will gain bacteria, which means half of your scalp will be infected and you’ll be indeed of a skin graft. If you aren’t careful you’ll go bald.

These doctors always had to try and scare their patients into NOT doin’ their job. This was all I got, and he was going to try and take it from me. I was tapped up, I was stitched up, and I was going t’be fine. Give me a prescription, give me a beer and I’d be out of th’way. I stood up and looked at them both before puttin’ me shirt back on and letting out a soft groan, holdin’ me side.

Connor O’Shannon

If that’s all, I’m gonna sign out and go get some sleep...I gotta flight t’catch...and I need t’get me’self right...alright?

Doctor:

He handed me a prescription.

Doctor:

Send this to your pharmacist, it’s a prescription for pain killers. If you feel any more pain after you take these, you go to your local doctor...okay?

Connor O’Shannon:

Yeah, yeah, I hear ya.

I stuff it into my pocket and walk out with me dufflebag in hand. I signed out and made my way to my hotel room by taxi. Gettin’ there I threw anything down and looked at the High Impact Championship on th’drawer. I was a champion, but I sure as Hell didn’t act like it. I would have to show people I was a champion. I had to show MYSELF, I was a champ. The way I was headed, me being the number one pick for Showtime, it made things difficult, I had pressure comin’ on me.

What a good way t’start off with th’brand split right? I headed to the shower and slowly and pulled my clothes off. I dipped my head into the water, the drain was bloody. It made me think back t’th’match...it was over...but I couldn’t dwell on it. We had a good run, IIA did their part and made those Rightful Fuckers disappear. I kept draining my gash, the hot water giving me this nice feeling. Stepping out I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn’t really stomach the fact that me, being a champion, I’ve been doin’ horrible.

I was a Nick Ridicule Nazi, I didn’t think anything was good. I was cynical, I was unhappy with everything, I was bitter. I took the Ridicule approach to my performance....was it that bad? Wiping myself down I, I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes. I put on me night clothes, and tried to sleep all of this off.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!!!

...Morning...

I still feel like shit...

I closed my eyes blocking my eyes from the sun, my head was throbbing. Fuck...I need some coffee. Rubbing at my temples I looked around, gettin’ me bearings. Turning towards the alarm, the clock said 8:03, *sigh* I had an hour and a half t‘get ready and--

BUZZ...BUZZ...BUZZ!!!!

And...there goes me phone! Wonder who it could be...? I reached over, huh, a message from IWF...wonder what--I clicked it and there was the match card. I glared at it with a sleepy expression. And there I saw it...

Vincent Van Rose and Horcrux Lave [vs.] Connor O’Shannon and “Astro” J.J. Holmes

WHAT?!?!

I blinked a few times and rubbed at me eyes and glare at it. Who th’fuck is J.J. Holmes?! First it was Corey, and now I was placed in a clusterfuck match with some rookie...I was going to get the bottom of this. I dialed up Corey’s number...

…..............

Connor O’Shannon: CASEY, I wanted t’fuckin’ know why the Hell am I in a tag team match with some new guy?! Call me back!

Of course he wasn’t goin’ t’call me back. I rubbed my eyes and looked through my contacts. I pressed the left button and held my ear t’th’phone.

Connor O’Shannon: ….....Chuck.

Chuck Matthews: ...Connor, it’s eight o’clock in the morning...why the fuck are you calling me at this time, it’s early.

Connor O’Shannon: You’re a businessman now Chuckie, there’s no rest for an owner o’a company now is there lad?

Chuck Matthews: First of all, don’t fucking call me lad, no, that Irish slang B.S. died at Isolation when Brandon slaughtered you all...so you either address me as Chuck or Matthews, HELL you can even call me Mr. Matthews if you’re here to kiss my ass; Either works with me.

I knew this was goin’ to happen. I shake my head and look up to the heavens PLEADIN’ with God to give me a break? I sit up in me bed and look rub my eyes.

Connor O’Shannon: Anyway...I’m still in Los Angeles, I had to get checked out again. So I wake up now, and I see a text...with me facin’ off against fuckin’...Horcrux Lave...and Vinnie. Did you book this match?

Chuck Matthews: Adur...no...I don’t RUN Showtime, SD and Corey are the two guys looking over that brand while Brandon and I take care of Cataclysm's business.

Connor O’Shannon: I called Casey, didn’t answer his phone; And you’re the owner of IWF, which means you oversee EVERYTHING...! Now, I got me ass handed to me, th’doctors told me last night that I was goin’ t’have t’rest. And so right after I get ready to leave for Boston, I get a text, sayin’ I had a match. Now Matthews...I don’t give a fuck how you do it...I want a fuckin’ answer...

Chuck Matthews: What the Hell do you want me to do, like really Connor...? Do you want me to wave some magical fucking wand making it disappear? You’re booked, move the fuck on and man up. If anything, this should be a wake up call for you; Because if I remember it correctly you were the top ranked wrestler in IWF. You’ve fallen off, and if you don’t get your shit together I might use my “wand” to take that belt off of your waist.

Connor O’Shannon: …

My face turned red, my head throbbing even more from this phone call.

Connor O’Shannon: Y’know what? Fine, I’ll be headin’ to Arizona...you want th’ol’Connor...? Y’got it...lad...

I hung up and tossed my phone down. If this is how it’s going to play it, then it was true...

IWF had become Kill of Be Killed...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too Many Problems...No Real Solution...

So...I take it that...I won't be gettin' a competitive match. It appears t'me that people aren't going to listen to what I have to say. I'm only the first champ to grace IWF, oh, no, no, I'm only th'guy who...who represented IWF when people thought we wouldn't last. And then this bullshit happens...we get beat down...and we're disbanded...that doesn't mean we're not going to still be together, that doesn't mean we're--

...Neutral....

Oh right...Corey went off and formed some fuckin' group without even tellin' a soul. We were suppose to be a unit, we WERE a unit...!!! And then he pulls some bullshit like this--HE WON'T ANSWER ME CALLS...!! It's like this, I thought I had people who were behind me. I thought I had someone t'depend on...only to know they were lookin' out for themselves, so then I came to realize, when I got off the phone with Chuck Matthews that it was a dog eat dog world now.

IWF was becoming like that now...who th'fuck am I t'stop it...yeah? So they throw me in the ring with Vincent Van Rose and mini Death Angel...with a rookie. So now this is where I'm left huh? I'm going to get thrown into a match where I got some rookie ridin' me coattails...? Really...? And not to mention, this doesn't make my case for being the High Impact Champion any stronger. In fact it makes me seem weak...I'm not weak. I've never been weak, I'll be fuckin' damn if I'm ever weak!

So I can see that look of confidence in Vinnie and Lave's eyes. They got the good life they get to be taken under the wing of Corey Fucking Casey so he can teach him whatever th'fuck he's goin' t'teach. You wanna know somethin'? It makes me sick, because Vinnie snuck his way into Corey's favor. What makes me even sicker, he doesn't mention me. He thinks now that he's with Corey he's apart of the Four Horsemen--GIVE ME...A FUCKIN'...BREAK...!! Vinnie, th'one thing you should know when you joined IIA, that you shouldn't get your hopes us. You shouldn't let yourself be played.

You won your match for this number one contender's match. Good for you, have a fuckin' beer it's on me. But do you think you're going to walk out with me belt? Lad, I've held onto this belt, and I've heard the same shit fellas have spewed from their mouths. Th'same story has the same ending. I've heard it...and it's tirin'. People seem to think that I'm sorry that I'm this big happy Irishman. I've burning people alive, and I've dumped someone on their fuckin' head...not caring if I paralyzed them f'life.

The smiles, the jokes "tee-hee"...? People forget...I'm a pretty sadistic bastard. I'm not Corey Casey sadistice, I'm not NLWF sadistic...I'm me own brand. See, I've got th'skill to make sure no one in this fuckin' company can walk again. I also have the ability to make anyone's life a living Hell. See...Connor O'Shannon...isn't just a man, he's more like a monster. When that bell rings, and y'look into me eyes, you don't see s man's eyes.

You see an animal, I don't give two shits about you. I want to hurt you, my main objective is to humble you and make you SEE...why I'm better than you. I look around...and I can't help but smile and grin at th'fact that guys can call themselves whatever because they can pick up a weapon, go through a clusterfuck match three times...and become some legend.

Vinnie...Lave...I don't care about you. I didn't want this match, I was going to go home. I've got staples placed inside of me, and I've got more cracks than a Jackky Dane promo. But they forced me to fight, see, I'm like a caged animal. If I want to survive, I'm going to have to shed blood. I've shed it...I shed it for two weeks now. The wounds, the scars...they'll go away. But Vinnie...Lave...? This ass kickin' won't.

And to my partner Astro...was it lad...? If you get in my way, you're next on me fuckin' list. And after I get done with these two fuckheads, I'm going to find Mr. Casey and ask him what th'fuck is happening. If I don't get any answers? Then I'm going t'have t'beat'em out o'someone. Until then...?

You've Just
Opened Up Somethin' Fierce.

Fade. Static. End.
Back to top Go down

Wrestling Famine
Page 1 of 1