Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End Of Chuck Matthews

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The End Of Chuck Matthews Empty
PostSubject: The End Of Chuck Matthews   The End Of Chuck Matthews I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm

The End Of Chuck Matthews Rampage_jackson_ufc_130-610x405
THE END OF CHUCK MATTHEWS
Battle Grounds XI
Get Knocked The Fuck Out Son
Roleplay Two

Im ready for this. I've never been more prepared to go do something, never been
so motivated to go through with something, never been.... just never been so ready.

Chuck... you've been quiet. You decide to get a little promo up on the night of our match.
It was sneaky... it was. Here I was training my ass off thinking I got you scared, but then you
come at me out of nowhere with that... surprising me abit.

Chuck, it was a cute promo, it was. You with your family. Your beautiful wife, your beautiful
kids. I hope they're not going to be in attendance homie. I really dont.

If I were you I would take your kids, send them back home. I would take your wife and I would
bring her back to the hotel room.

Your family doesn't need to see the little retirement party I have for you nigga. They dont,
they really dont have to. This isnt the type of party that they're going to enjoy, and it wont be
the type of party that you will enjoy.

See and thats how nice I am. Its my birthday party tonight, but Im nice enough to throw you
a great retirement party. Im also nice enough to get a good host for the retirement party, and
the host is auctually here with me...

*Shows right hand*

Hes right here motherfucker. Hes right here and hes as ready as I am to get your retirement
party on the road and over with.

This is going to be the biggest match of my life, and of my career. So do what you need to do.
Hide your pride, hide your wife, hide your fear, hide your kids, just hide everything. You can
even hide yourself.... hide but just cant run.

Im coming for you Chuck. I already explained this, and I already went in detail with it.

I explained how I came from nothing ,I explained how I need this, I explained how this match
goes back to 2009. I did. I dont need to do it again, and yall dont need to hear me repeat shit.

So what I will do is explain one thing.

I have everything to lose and you have everything to gain.

I win over you... and a dominant win over you, skyrockets me to the title picture. It brings
me to the spot I desereve. It takes me to a rematch with Dan Alexander, and it takes me to a
second win over the pussy.

If you lose to me Chuck, you might aswell flip a coin, because its either you retire in peace,
retire with a brutal knockout. Or you stay in the IWF and keep getting your ass kicked.

You looked better sitting down in the announce table Chuck. I liked your lame jokes when
you sat there. I liked them alot. Your jokes in your promos..., they're stupid, and they're
getting really old.

Alot has happened to me since 2009. I've changed. Im not the "overhyped" black man that
Nick Ridicule described, and what else has changed is that your not "THE" Chuck Matthews,
that was the best. Your now just a poor excuse for the sex icon.

News Report #1

The End Of Chuck Matthews B9bc3faa4f9e4c73abdf3dc

NEWS REPORTER
He inspired the world and touched millions. The "Always Confident", "Ready to fight"
James Shark, grew up on the streets, made money fighting for his life, and took the NLWF
by storm. Debuting with fashion, and knocking out champion Aaron O'Shea backstage. When
he retired the veteran, Demetrius Randall, James Shark released a movie with NLWF Films.

Hard Time. It showed the story of a young James Shark. A young James Shark who watched
his mother die. A young James Shark who ran away from his adopted family. A young James Shark
who did everything to just survive. A young James Shark who fought his way into the NLWF.

However now the world is in shock. Earlier today, it was confirmed that James Shark is
now back on the streets. After a controversal loss to General Manager, Francessco Rossi.
A major upset. James Shark has left the NLWF. He did not get fired nor release. "The Muscle
Shark", left. He left on his own, and is now back where he started. We'll have more on
this as the story develops.

After I quit the NLWF. All of you laughed. All of you poked fun at me.
You all sat around backstage and played "Make fun of the black guy". I heard your
stupid jokes. I heard all about them.

Im going to be the one laughing now.

When I clip you in the jaw, when I run right through you, and when I do it infront of your
wife, infront of your kids, and infront of your fans. Im going to grab you by your pussy long blonde
hair, and Im gonna laugh right in your face motherfucker.

We'll see who gets the last laugh.

Yall knew what I been through. Yall knew that I came from the streets. Yall knew how big
the NLWF was for me. When I quit, it was because I would constantly get screwed out of the
victorys I desereved to win.

Did anyone do anything when Bobby Ocean and his ass buddies came out to screw me out
of the win over Rossi?, nawh b. Everyone stood back. Everyone stood back and just laughed.

Pretty nice huh.

This is fucking personal, and not alot of people understand it. Its a personal match for me.
This match means everything to me. A win over you doesnt just mean a title shot, a win over
you gives me bragging rights, and a win over you... a dominant win over you, could mean me
retiring you.

Im going to get you back for everything. When the NLWF screwed me out of vicotories I
add you to the category NLWF, because you were a big part of that company. You were holding
gold, you were ontop of the world, you had the shinging armor and you had the golden crown.

Im gonna get you back motherfucker. Karmas a biatch, and her name is Sharks Right Hand.

The scene shows James Shark seated in his home. Latoya Banks is standing over him.
Her arms on her hips. Shes dissapointed. Hes dissapointed. Both of them are just dissapointed.

James Shark told the NLWF he was out. Out for good. He had enough. He was on a short
losing streak. His 4-0-0 record turned into a 4-0-4 record. He fought out of the losing
streak and went back to his winning ways. He just had one more match to get back into
title contention.

James Shark vs General Manager, Francessco Rossi. The match was suppose to be an easy
one. A match for James Shark to just look good. Things didn't go as planned however.
Rossis goons like Bobby Ocean, jumped in on the action, helping Rossi, and causing James
to lose. James had enough. He quit. Now he had nowhere else to go.

LATOYA BANKS
What the fuck Shark?, like what the fuck are we going to do now?

Shark looked up at her. When he called it quits, he told the NLWF him and Latoya were out.
He didn't even talk to her about it. When she found out and heard about the news, she was
furious.

LATOYA BANKS
I mean I seriously dont know what to do with you anymore. I thought I knew
you better. Really. I did.

She shook her head and began to pace back and forth. She was filled with emotions right
now. Shark however looked calm. He looked dissapointed, but he wasn't letting his emotions
out.

LATOYA BANKS
We busted our asses off for this!. All of it paid off!, we were ontop of the fucking world!
I wouldn't even care if you lost to Rossi a million times!, you would still be getting paid!
Why the hell did you do that James??, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?

Screaming now was Latoya. James got up and grabbed her by both her arms.

JAMES SHARK
Man why dont you just shut the hell up a second!

LATOYA BANKS
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!, GET THE FUCK OFF ME

Latoya pushed Shark off of her. James surprised by her strength pulled back and
Latoya began to continue.

LATOYA BANKS
DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST DONE? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?

The rumours were true. Me and Latoya did break up. For a while I had nothing.
Nothing. While I would walk down the streets looking for a new job, making phone
calls and thinking about what I used to have, I remembered you.

Out of the people I remembered you nigga.

I didn't remember Cyber Punk, I didn't remember Dallas McWade, I didnt remember Brenton,
Nick, Tails, Carmine, or any of those niggas. I remembered you.

Why you?, cause you had everything.

You had the world ontop of your shoulders, and I had nothing.

You had the title, you had the bitches, you had the money. I barely had a home.

News Report #2

NEWS REPORTER
Things are not going well for the man who was once known as the "Most Confident".
Former NLWF Jr Heavyweight Title Contender, James Shark, has now found himself
in a tough spot. A few months ago James Sharks life turned upside down when he
quit the NLWF. After some contract negotiations, he joined the XWA. However James
Shark went on a 1-0-1 record, quitting the XWA after a loss.

After the loss James moved onto a small company called NHW. James went on a tear,
looking to bring his name back up. James Shark went 5-0-0 in the company, but it was
a veteran who put the streak to an end and turned it into a 5-0-1 record. James once again,
after a loss quit.

Now "Confident" James Shark is now known as "Quitting" James Shark. After the loss,
James Shark got arrested later that day after a fight broke out backstage in NHW that has
wrestling fans talking. James Shark sent a few men to the hospital, going on a rage, knocking
people out, even the NHW Staff Members. Here is the mugshot everyone has been looking
for online.

The End Of Chuck Matthews Quinton-jackson-mugshot

The End Of Chuck Matthews Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End Of Chuck Matthews   The End Of Chuck Matthews I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Everything that has happened to me has brought me to where I am now.
Fighting in the main event of Battle Grounds against you Chuck. Fighting against you
and being only minutes away from whooping your ass, and whooping your ass so bad
that it may just lead to retirement.

I have made some stupid stupid mistakes in the past. I have. Real talk. However accepting
this match against you, and talking all this good shit... it aint one of them. If anything you made
the mistake, and your going to realize that its the biggest mistake that you've made in your whole
life. Now thats a pretty big mistake, cause you have made some pretty fucked up mistakes throughout
your career.

But enough about the past, the past is really the past, and right now, we both gotta focus on
whats up. In a couple of minutes, we're going to step in that ring, and we're not gonna show eachother
any mercy. You dont wanna lose, I dont wanna lose, we're both gonna go out there and try to
steal the victory from eachother.

Now that sounds like a war.

Dont feel special. Cause it aint gonna be a war. Its gonna be one sided, and its gonna be painful to
watch. Chuck Matthew fans around the world are going to cry and be in tears from the beating that
Ima lay on yo ass homie.

Im gonna be the bad guy in this match, and I aint got no problem playin the role of the
bad guy... Im black, feel me?

Im not going to have a problem with being the bad guy because I dont like you Chuck. I dislike
you so much that when I knock you out cold, I just want to keep on hurting you, just get ontop
of you and pound you in your face again and again until I dont even hear you breathing no more.

You be up in yo promo acting all tough and huffing and puffing like your the Chuck of your prime
or something... trying to intimidate me.

I aint scared homie.

I know who you are. I seen your last matches. I seen the difference. You got a draw to Dan Alexander
and you lost to Dan Alexander last week. I knocked Dan THE FUCK out. Nuff said. You can huff and puff,
and you can put in your little black punch lines here and there to try and be funny, but you aint intimidating
anyone homie.

You wanna talk about how Ill never be better than you. Just wait. Cause when Im done diggin that ass
tonight, Im gonna get right up in your face. It dont matter if you wont hear me or not, it dont matter if
your unconcious or concious, Im gonna get right up in yo face, and Im gonna laugh. Im gonna laugh and
Im gonna say "Nigga please, I told you so"

You can act surprised about me being ontop of the IWF foodchain and all, but deep down inside you
knew it was coming.

Ever since I returned to the NLWF before it shut down... ever since I returned to wrestling, ever since
you saw my face again, you KNEW, you fucking knew I would be on the top in a matter of months. You
knew it and here it is.

Where were you when I was the Full Throttle Champion?, where were you when I was ranked #1 in
IWF?, where were you when I knocked out the likes of Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule?, where were
you motherfucker?, you were there. You were either sitting your ass on the announce table or
backstage watching the damn thing. So dont stand there all confused, acting like some next
Obvious Troll.

The End Of Chuck Matthews 8db990d6-fe25-49d0-afac-b3a59068cb1a

Your standing there talking out of your ass and making shit up on the spot. You
know damn well whats going to happen out there, and you know that the last thing
thats going to happen is you having a win over me, and your arm getting raised.

You know damn well nigga.

You know that your going to get knocked out, dont be giving me luck. Im on
a three fight winning streak motherfucker, whats your record in your recent matches?
have you even won?, Im sorry b, cause if you did, I must've been too busy beating
up your pussys... I mean possy, Se7en.

I took out Rose, I took out Casey, I took out Ashley, I took out Syco, ma angels
took out Kable.

Do you see a pattern here?... I dont, I dont even know what a pattern looks like but
I am smart enough to know that the big picture says your next.

I took out all your bitches and your standing there scratching your head saying
"Since when was Shark a threat to Se7en??"... Homie you blem or something?, give
me the shit that your smoking, PLEASE. Cause it seems like the good shit.

GOOD LUCK CHUCK

Wait Im silly, now Im trippin. Im the one that needs the luck.... yeah I remember.
Your the one whos going to run right through me right?, yeah, silly me.

Come into this match and do whatever you want Chuck, your going to win.
My hands arn't dangerous. I haven't been looking impressive lately. You've
been on a tear. You look better than your prime. Just come in there and beat
me in my own game, and knock me out.

Do it cause you can. Do it cause I have a big head and its an easy target. Do
it cause Im an overhyped black man who is a poor excuse for a threat. Do
it cause Im all talk, and do it cause Im weak.

Dont worry about it Chuck-O. Dont worry bout it at all. I have no power
in my hands, no knockout power, Im slow, Im overweight, and Im an
easy opponent for anyone.

Just ask Corey, Ridicule, O'Shannon, Van Rose, Syco, just ask the whole
IWF. No better yet, fuck IWF as a whole, just ask one person. Just ask the
current IWF Champion. Ask him how he beat me so easily. Come on
Chuck do it.

DO IT.

Nawh b, you cant. Thats what I thought.

Your the one who needs the luck not me. So story the fuck up with
the trolling and the cockyness. Get a look at greatness and this confidence.
This swagger that I bring about. You can learn a bit from me nigga. You
can learn alot from me.

Oh and before I forget...

When I knock you out, I want you to know that for this match only, Im
changing my finisher name back to "Diary Of A Big Black Man". Im
changing it back just for this match only, and its only because of how
much you hated the name, how much shit you talked about it, how much
you ranted about it when you were sitting down on the commentary table.

It will be ma pleasure to knock your ass out, and you knowing that you got
knocked the fuck out, with a finisher name that you hated.

Holla at this negro, and believe the hype.
Back to top Go down

The End Of Chuck Matthews
Page 1 of 1