Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chuck Matthews [vs.] Hostyle Jones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Chuck Matthews [vs.] Hostyle Jones Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Matthews [vs.] Hostyle Jones   Chuck Matthews [vs.] Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Roleplay Here!
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Chuck Matthews [vs.] Hostyle Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Matthews [vs.] Hostyle Jones   Chuck Matthews [vs.] Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:56 am

Chuck Matthews: "Me? Of all the people in IWF, in all of IWF's history, in all of its glory...I'm the guy you wanted to face at From the Ashes?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning the intelligence of that decision. A win against me, at From the Ashes? That's huge. Major. Could you imagine? You could be the man that breaks my streak. You could be the man who gives me that first loss on the biggest stage.

RWF...NLWF...IWF. Three companies. Nine years. Sixteen wins. Now, here we are at From the Ashes...my tenth major event in my career...and I'm looking to make my streak on the big stage 17-0. And you think you'll be the man to break it?

See...I might have been out of the game for a while...but I'm not stupid. I'm not oblivious to what's been going on. I've watched as you and Robbie fought, and Stygian handed you the High Impact Title. I watched as Brandon took control of Battle Grounds and did a fantastic job of running it into the ground. I watched as guys like James Shark, like Steel Angel, like Vincent Van Rose fell off the map, and were replaced by...Chad Mason and Parker Wayde...

I almost feel like it would be a tragedy for me NOT to accept your match, Hostyle. Between what is sure to be a duo of half-assed, bullshit main events, it's only right that there's at least ONE match that can carry the biggest event in IWF.

I fully expect that to be our match, Hostyle. See...while Stygian demolishes Anna, and Chad bumbles his way through another match...you and I are going to steal the show. You and I are going to put on a match for the ages. A match that people will remember, long after From the Ashes is over.

Who's going to be talking about Stygian and Anna?

Who's going to be talking about Chad and Robbie?

Who's going to be talking about the Full Throttle orgy?

Nobody. Nobody cares about a one-sided main event. Nobody cares about Natural Law. Nobody cares about the Full Throttle title.

What people care about is a match with two men who have proven, through their respective careers, that win or lose...they can put on a match.

Sean and Tim? Fuck that. You want a match for entertainment value...this is it. This is what is going to steal the show. This is what will put asses in seats. Chuck Matthews versus Hostyle Jones.

But if you think I'm letting you walk out with a victory? You have another thought coming, my friend. I have myself a streak to maintain...a perfect 16-0. You'll be the one to end that?

I'd like to see you try.

The streak continues.

17-0.

Cue the gongs.

And Ryan Apollos just shit himself."
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Chuck Matthews [vs.] Hostyle Jones
Page 1 of 1