Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going Rogue: Lucifer Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Going Rogue: Lucifer Angel Empty
PostSubject: Going Rogue: Lucifer Angel   Going Rogue: Lucifer Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:27 pm

-In the Eastern Subway of the City of Salvation-

Shadow Demon’s face as plastered with a grin of sheer insanity...yet what he had just said could possibly considered a truth.

“Hello brother!"

Rogue couldn’t see the man’s face from where she was, but she could tell he was wearing white facepaint – just like Shadow Demon.

Shadow Demon
It’s time to come with me!

A red hot fireball exploded from Shadow Demon’s hand – but just before it engulfed his face, Lewis struck Shadow’s hand, causing the trajectory of the fireball to deviate. The fireball flew past Lewis’s face, and harmlessly exploded against the wall of the subway. Lewis slammed his elbow into Shadow’s chest, and began wrestling with him in an attempt to push him off.

Rogue couldn’t really do anything – she was powerless in this position, and had just had her mind blown.
Lewis is Shadow’s brother?

That was why Salvation captured him! Maybe they were trying to convert him as well...but they weren’t sure, so they locked him up in their jail until they found Shadow Demon, but when they caught Shadow Demon and converted him, Lewis escaped! She thought.

It was truly shocking what she’d just found out...it meant that Lewis had been lying to her, but why? Why would he lie about how he was caught? He must not have wanted her to find out that Shadow was his brother...but again, why?!

And how the hell had Shadow managed to catch up to them?

Shadow Demon
Oh come on now, be nice to your familia!

Shadow pulled out a knife, and swung it at the throat of Lewis.

Rogue
Look ou-

Lewis grabbed the knife in mid air, and stabbed it into the thigh of Shadow Demon.

Shadow Demon
OUCH! THAT WASN’T VERY NICE!!

Said Shadow Demon. Lewis leant down and applied more pressure on the knife. Rogue could see the pain etched into Shadow’s albeit gleeful face, and felt something tug deep inside her.

Rogue
STOP IT LEWIS, YOU’LL KILL HIM!

At that moment Shadow grinned and laughed maniaclly.

Shadow Demon
AWW, POOR ROUGEY LOVES SHADOW DEMON?! HOW SAD...HAHAHAHA!!!

Lewis quickly kicked Shadow in the chest as he laughed, causing him to fall closer to the ground. Rogue realised that Shadow was no longer denying to know who she was...but because he was under Salvation’s control, he didn’t seem to care. He had the one objective planted into his brain – to capture her and bring her to Corey Casey. How could she ever hope to break him out of the spell now?

Rogue
SHADOW, STOP!

Shadow Demon laughed and landed a hard punch on Lewis’s face. And then another, and another. Blood flew from Lewis’s nose, which had been broken by Shadow’s punches. He’s gonna kill him, Rogue thought, he’s gonna kill his own brother...

Suddenly, Lewis stomped his foot on the break, causing the motorcycle ground to a very abrupt and unsettling halt. Shadow Demon was thrown off of the vehicle, and sent tumbling along in front of them like a rag doll thrown from a balcony.

Shadow Demon
WHY DO YOU KEEP THROWING ME OFF, MEANIES!!

And all of sudden they were away again, but by the time they were at a good speed, Salvation were right behind them, and not looking friendly at all.

Corey Casey
There they are...finally.

Corey could see the motorcycle in front of them with both Rogue and her hidden rescuer on it. Shadow Demon was once again, nowhere to be seen, but that mattered little to him. Corey picked up his mic and switched his frequency so that he was speaking to all of the Salvation members.

Corey Casey
Alright men, this is it...we’re going to make them spin out...are you ready?

All of their responses were in the positive.

Corey Casey
Good...let’s do it. You know what to do.

Two of the cars sped up and moved along the sides of the motorcycle, while Corey Casey and another follower moved up so that they were directly behind the vehicle, like hungry hyenas going in for the kill. Corey Casey smiled to himself, and nodded to the follower in the other car. Finally, they had them.
At that moment, he suddenly realised that the driver had his helmet off. Once they stopped them, they could indentify just who this “Knight in shining armour” for Rogue was.

It would be like hitting two birds with one stone.

Rogue
Uhh...Lewis?! THEY’RE RIGHT NEXT TO US!!

Lewis
Damn it!

Lewis’s nose was still bleeding heavily from Shadow’s blows, and Rogue could see it was making driving difficult for him, as every now and then he would start to swerve off course without realising it. However now things were looking even worse for them – Salvation were all around them.

Rogue
What are they doing?!

Lewis
...They’re going to try and make us spin out...

Rogue
So what can we do?

Lewis was silent for a moment. Blood had stained his black hoodie. It flowed in little red streams right down to his pants, Rogue noticed. His white facepaint was no doubt muddled by the blood as well, if only she could see his face. If only he could show her the real side of him – the part of him that was genuine, and cared for Shadow Demon. It was hard to believe, but Rogue thought it was true. He really could be Shadow’s brother, but all he had to do was prove it to her.

Lewis
We give up.

Rogue
WHAT?! What the hell do you mean?!

Lewis
I mean we’ve taken this as far as we can, there’s no point in running anymore.

Rogue
How can you say that? You’re just going to give up? Is that the kind of person you are?!

Lewis whipped around, and for the first time, Rogue saw his actual face.

Going Rogue: Lucifer Angel Brandon

Lewis
YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM! You NEVER will.

As soon as the words came out of Lewis’s mouth, one of the cars on their side rammed hard into the motorcycle. The motorcycle spun wildly, causing Rogue and Lewis to be thrown off together. She crashed onto the hard ground back-first, knocking the wind out of her. Lewis was less fortunate. He bounced off of one of Salvation’s cars, and landed awkwardly up against the wall of the subway. His cry of pain echoed throughout the subway for a brief moment – and then all of sudden Salvation were upon them.

Rogue felt herself being pulled up to her feet, the man painfully tugging on her hair. She responded by driving her fist into his jaw, and pulling away from him. She tried to run away, but didn’t get far – she was immediately tackled from behind by a Salvation follower. The man pinned her to the ground on her back, and proceeded to roughly lock a pair of handcuffs around her wrists. She screamed and kicked at him, but it was no use – he just simply slammed his knee into her gut, and then struck her neck with his elbow. As she screamed in pain, she saw a similar fate befalling Lewis. The man was handcuffing him, and making sure he couldn’t move out of his awkward spot against the wall, obviously to only make it more painful for him.
The men lifted both Rogue and Lewis to their feet, and marched them away from the wreckage of the motorcycle, and towards the smug face of the one and only Corey Casey.

Corey Casey
Well...well...well...look what Salvation’s resident feline pulled in...Rogue, and...Why, look who it is! Mister...“Lucifer Angel” the brother of the infamous and now under my control Shadow Demon! This just makes things a whole lot better for me now, doesn’t it?

Lucifer Angel?! Rogue thought, now THAT name made sense if he was Shadow’s brother. He must be like
Shadow Demon, and have both a real name and an alias that he calls himself. That would mean his real name was ‘Lewis Langdon’ while his alias was Lucifer Angel...

Lucifer Angel
You can go to hell, Corey. Salvation hell – where this corrupt religion belongs...

Suddenly one of the men to Corey Casey’s left stepped forward and struck Lucifer in the joint of his knee with a steel rod of some kind. Lucifer’s leg crumbled under him, as he grunted in pain. He fell to his knees, but was pulled back up again by another two Salvation followers. Rogue was about to try and fend off her own captors, but realised it would indeed, be pointless. Like Lucifer said, it appeared that they had taken things as far as they could.

Corey Casey shook his head and laughed. He stepped forward so he was up close to Rogue, and held her face in his hand.

Corey Casey
I mean...I know you ARE the wife of Shadow Demon, but...how could you ever be so FOOLISH? From surviving my beating because of some freak of nature, to thinking that we wouldn’t notice you if you just hid in a house that was on the outskirts of the City...and now you and your junkie friend here, the brother of
Shadow Demon, thought you could ESCAPE this City on your motorcycle? Do you people have no RESPECT for Salvation?!

Both Rogue and Lucifer were about to yell something in response to Corey, but Corey interrupted them.

Corey Casey
I don’t want to hear it...So, as for what we’re going to do with the both of you...Well, there are many manners in which we could dispose of you two, but I think I’m going to go with what seems most appropriate...I would have you tortured but, shamefully, I can’t trust that there won’t be some freak of nature again, and one of you will survive. So I’ve decided that at tonight’s religious service, both of you will be crucified.

Crap! Rogue thought. This was actually in fact the worst method of death Corey Casey could choose for them, because it meant that it was very, very unrealistic that they could hope to escape; because they would be in plain sight of Salvation the entire time. Was this really it? Would they die tonight? Die for their ‘sins’? Every one of her efforts to break Shadow Demon out of his conversion had failed miserably. Though she had, in the early stages of his conversion, been able to touch the surface of his psyche, it was nearly impossible now. Each and every one of her efforts bounced off of him like he was a wall that she was hurling a tennis ball at.

Corey Casey
Now gentlemen, if you would be so kind...

Corey Casey moved to his left, revealing one of Salvation’s painted red cars. Rogue felt herself being roughly pushed forward. Slowly, she began to move forward to the car. An intense area of pain suddenly burned across her neck, causing her to cry in pain.

Salvation Follower
FASTER, CRIMINAL!

She couldn’t see it, but she knew that the follower was holding a whip. Anger burned like a fire in her belly, but she knew she couldn’t do anything about it. She just had to be quiet and follow the orders of the man, or risk more painful punishment. She walked to the left side of the car. The man opened the door, and roughly pushed her inside. Once she was inside, the man pulled across the seatbelt and plugged it in. He then slammed the door shut, walked around, and climbed into the driver’s side.

Lewis was thrown in the car, and the same procedure was repeated for him, except when this man was done he walked around to the passenger side. She looked over at Lucifer, and saw that he was in a much worse state than her. In addition to his nose being broken, something appeared to be wrong with his arm, as he was clutching it in agony.

Rogue
Is your arm-

Lucifer Angel
It’s broken.

Rogue
Oh...

Lucifer looked at her, shook his head and smiled, baring a set of stained brown teeth.

Lucifer Angel
I guess that makes us even then...

This took her completely by surprise.

Rogue
What do you mean this makes us even?!

Lucifer gazed out the window.

Lucifer Angel
I acted like a complete jerk before they caught us. All that stuff I said...that you will never know the real me and all that...well, that was uncalled for, and I’m sorry.

Rogue frowned for a second, but then realised what he was saying, and smiled.

Rogue
That’s okay, Lucifer, is it?

Lucifer Angel
Yeah, sorry about that...

Rogue
Nah that’s cool. I’ve hidden my real name since I was born so, I can’t really talk...

Lucifer Angel
Haha, right.

The car was now moving forward, on its way to the Church of Salvation.

Rogue
So, let’s get a few things straight. Shadow Demon is your brother?

Lucifer Angel
Yeah, but we were separated at birth. I was taken in by a foster family because, well from what I was told, my actual family was completely nuts. Both our mum and our dad were, and Shadow Demon, being my older brother, unfortunately had that rub off on him – though he eventually left our parents as well, and joined the Asylum.

Rogue
A period of life he would probably not like to remember.

Lucifer Angel
True.

Rogue
So how come you never tried to look for him?

Lucifer Angel
Well my family had like a bycott on anything to do with him, or any member of my former family. They would never tell me anything, not even when I asked them if they were still alive.

Rogue
You never even knew Shadow was alive, until today?

Lucifer Angel
Well, truly I suspected that he was, because I had heard whispers and seen a few things that told me he was. For example, I was visiting a friends’ place one night, and he was into wrestling. He was watching NLWF, and right there in front of me was Shadow Demon. This wasn’t the first time I had heard that he had a wrestling career though, because that friend would always tell me about the latest goings on in this No Limits Wrestling Federation, and Shadow Demon was one of his favourites, along with The Notorious K.I.D, who was also Australian...

Rogue
FUCK YEAH! Anyway, so did you try to find him?

Lucifer Angel
It was on my mind a lot, believe me. But I don’t know, for some reason, maybe perhaps that it’d been build into my mind that I could not have any contact with him by my foster parents, I would never try and visit him.

Rogue
Right so...hey, does that mean that you saw me on TV as well? I was part of NLWF!

Lucifer Angel
Uhh yeah kind of...I think I saw you a few times!

Rogue
Awesome. Since we’re telling the truth now, did you get captured because you were trying to find Shadow Demon here?

Lucifer Angel
Sort of. I had been watching NLWF for a few weeks, just to see Shadow Demon wrestle, and on one episode they’d said that Shadow Demon was kidnapped by Salvation. And I don’t know what I was...adrenaline maybe? But I knew, from that moment on, that I just had to find him and I had to destroy Salvation. You may have already noticed this, but I take Religion seriously. I don’t really have a religion but I do have my own, if that makes sense – and Salvation goes against each and every one of my beliefs.

Rogue wondered if one of his beliefs was that killing your own man was perfectly fine, if they were on the wrong side. But she put that thought out of her head, and continued.

Rogue
Sure, so you were going to head into the City?

Lucifer Angel
I tried but as soon as I made it close, the police pounced on me just like I told you, and the rest is history.
Rogue nodded. It all made sense now. There was a brief silence before Lucifer turned to her again.

Lucifer Angel
So what relation are you to Shadow? Are you his girlfriend?

Rogue grinned, and shook her head.

Rogue
Believe it or not, I’m his wife.

Lucifer Angel
Really? Congratulations.

Rogue
Hahaha, yeah, but it’s not much of a happy marriage now that he’s being manipulated by Salvation.

Rogue felt a sudden pang of sadness in her chest. Would she really never be able to be with Shadow Demon again, even if they pulled off an escape? She didn’t want to think about it at all...

Lucifer Angel
Don’t worry, we’ll get him back. And then we will get the hell outta here.

Rogue frowned skeptically.

Rogue
How?!

Lucifer Angel
I don’t know, but I guess you just have to believe. It’s one of the things I’ve always taught myself. You believe in yourself, and anything’s possible.

Rogue
Even escaping from a Church filled to the brim with psychopathic religion-driven men?

Lucifer Angel
Anything.

Rogue laughed, but what she saw as she looked out through the front window made her stomach turn. There, standing like a tall dark fortress on top of a mountain top, was the Church of Salvation. Somehow it looked even more menacing than usual, and brought back terrible memories, that she had to block out of her brain.

Lucifer Angel
Are you okay?

Rogue
Yeah...just some evil shit that you wouldn’t believe went on in that place.

Lucifer Angel
Ah no, I believe it. I have been inside there only once, but let me tell you, I know evil when I see it. And that place? Being in there just makes you shiver. I don’t know how to describe it but...yeah. You can just feel it.

Rogue
I know what you mean.

Lucifer Angel
So tell me, how did you end up here?

Rogue
When Shadow Demon was captured, so was I. Corey took me and tortured me, so that he could make

Shadow Demon return to being psychotic and evil – like he was when he was in the Asylum. He intended to kill me but I managed to survive, thanks to a woman named Jenna who rescued me and nursed me back to health in her house. Unfortunately, Salvation discovered where I was, and so they killed Jenna, and took me back to the City.

Lucifer Angel
Damn...so then you escaped again??

Rogue
Yeah somehow. Corey sent Shadow Demon in to kill me, but I managed to make him remember me in small parts, so I was able to escape.

Lucifer Angel
Out of the window I see?

Rogue
Yeah! If you hadn’t been there I would have been toast...

Rogue had to admit that this conversation was making her feel a LOT better. Sometimes in your worst moments, it was just good to have someone to talk to, and who will listen to what you have to say.

Lucifer Angel
No problem, I-

But before Lucifer could speak, the car had screeched to a stop in the car park of the Church, and they were both pulled roughly out of the car. As the Salvation members marched them towards the Church, and a great sense of doom and defeat came over Rogue, one of them leant into her ear and whispered to her:

Salvation Follower
It’s time to meet your maker.

======================================================================

Heroes Also Die
Double Cage Horror
Undefeated Streak/General Managing powers
Corey Casey [vs] Shadow Demon

Going Rogue: Lucifer Angel Batman_ArkhamAsylum_038

Shadow Demon
OH HAI CORRIEE!

Talkin about K2KU I see!

That's cool Razz

You know Corey, you think you know me so well, dont cha? Each of your promos, you say "Now I know you'll probably say this" or something along those lines. Like when you said "I know you'll have your snappy comebacks"

Comebacks? Are we back in the third grade?! HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, about Knife being your favourite kl0wn. THAT'S HONESTLY COOL WITH ME BUDDY! I mean, ya know, I guess I was wrong. I'm not everyone's favorite clown, because Knife to Know You has a uh, better name than me.

See that knife guys? Yeah, it means NICE! HAHAHAHAH!

But hey, CORIE! I never said I was YOUR favourite clown. Maybe when I said everyone I was talking about the population of Australia? OR maybe I was talking about the total number of my friends?! I could've been referencing anything! And besides, why would I ever expect to be YOUR fav clown buddy? Obviously not, because uh, I think it's quite clear that we hate each other here! So, you know, of course you'd pick someone like old Knifey! Just like if I said I liked chocolate ice cream, you would immediately say you liked strawberry! It's just one of those facts, about us, isn't it? We're rivals, therefore we hate!

But you know, go ahead CEE CEE, take your shots bud.

You're calling me a hypocrite because of the numbers thing? HAHAHAHA! Oh gosh Corey, you must be a lot dumber than I originally perceived!

Corey, your numbers will always mean nothing to me. It doesn't matter if you tell me how many times you have won the double cage horror, I still always have a chance to beet u! BUTT when I look at my own numbers, my OWN undefeated streak and TLC losing streak, it matters to me. It's always gonna matter to me, because of course, they're my own numbers! But I'm not ranting and raving about my undefeated streak, unlike yourself, all I'm saying is that it makes me feel confident.

And why wouldn't it? Just like your own numbers make yourself feel confident that you can win CEE CEE, so do mine!

DO YA GET IT NOW? Razz

I don't expect ya to Corriee, but for my sake you could at least try! Pretty please?

So anyway, where are we up to?

Oh, of course, CEE CEE hating on The Asylum and The Carnival of Violence. Shall we prepare for his ever so poignant exaggeration folks? I think we shall!

First off, The Asylum was, uh, when I was still a young'n. IT WAS THE FIRST STABLE OF MY CAREER MAN, GIVE ME A BREAK! I was a, uh, a rookie when I first stepped foot in the NLWF and joined The Asylum. Perhaps it was a dumb move, but at the time I thought I was doing the right thing. I was green, you see!

But eventually, I realised this group was going nowhere, and cut all ties with it. I defeated Havoc at Guilty as Charged, and soon I was the Undisputed Champion.

YEAH BABY!!

However, what you don't understand CEE CEE is that The Asylum was necessary to become, y'know, what I am today. It was a necessary step in my evolution from a rookie who followed the leader to a main eventer who could hold his own against anyone in the federation.

I believe you said that what is written down on paper doesn't always translate to what happens in real life?

There's proof.

The Asylum got its ass kicked regularly from show to show, and 7 day title reigns were commonplace with them, but if I hadn't experienced the uh, Asylum in the very beginning, I may not have been able to become as good of a wrestler as I am now.

BUTT CORIE WIL IGNORE DAT COZ HE N0 CARE AB0T SHAD0W DEM0N! Razz

And yeah well, what can I say about KID and myself? We both turned out to be terrible tag team wrestlers, despite having very, uh, successful single careers. BUT HEY, IT HAPPENS! And we honestly weren't that bad buddy, I remember we kicked your behind in that TLC where you teamed with Havoc even though we didn't win! But of course Corey can't remember that detail, because according to him, me and the KID (FUCK YEAH) were the worst tag team evar!

I'll admit it, we were pretty bad, but still, if ya wanna talk about groups that failed, I mean we have to not look any further than your attempt at a "New" Salvation, do we? I thought I already talked about this, oh well, CEE CEE must of forgotten...

AGAIN.

Butt anyway, ya tried to live up to the legacy of the original, but of course it was just fail!

I liked how you criticized me for being in The Asylum in my early years...BUTT if you look just one year back ladies and gents, you can see Corey Casey had someone in his Salvation who you might recognize...

YES, THAT'S RIGHT! NONE OTHER THAN THE INFAMOUS HAVOC HIMSELF!

Oh the hypocrisy!

I also recall at Dangerous by Design, both Havoc and yourself FAILED at taking any championships, with my buddy KID who you were so eager to blast for being terrible at tag team wrestling defeating you fair and square, even though you constantly received help from outside the ring!

So just what does that say?

I can't take you seriously Corey, because no matter how many times you point out where I failed, I can do just the same to you!

But enough of lamenting the past, the future is where it's at my friend. Double Cage Horror FTW!

You can talk about how the Double Cage Horror is like your uh...hometown, as it were, but that just makes ol' me more excited about this match! You wanna know why? Because I love being the underdog. I love having my back against the wall, all the odds against me.

I guess that's why I, ya know, excelled in the Make Me Scream match against Cotton, but then was defeated by that dastardly Knife in my return match. In my match at K2KU, it was no secret I was favored to win, and against Cotton it was considered that I had no chance to get the W, especially since Cotton had beat me just the week before to take my Freedom championship.

But I pulled out all the stops, and I won. Now I'm not considered favored to win at all, despite what our recent forms may indicate Wink

And that's why when I walk out into that double cage structure at Heroes Also Die, I'm going to smile to myself.

Because, although this may sound strange to you, I'll be in my element. Not the double cage horror itself (that's your thing) but I'll be the underdog, buddy. I'll be Rocky Balboa, and you'll be Apollo Creed.

I'll be the joker, and you'll be the clown.
Back to top Go down

Going Rogue: Lucifer Angel
Page 1 of 1