Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An helping hand from an old friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An helping hand from an old friend  Empty
PostSubject: An helping hand from an old friend    An helping hand from an old friend  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 am

Road to high impact

Not one part of me is worried about from the ashes, because my opponents are no threat towards me. Vincent Van rose is nothing without is supply of weapons and we all know he’s Corey’s puppet and bitch, he wouldn’t be anywhere today if he wasn’t kissing Corey Casey’s ass. Vince will always be in Corey’s shadow enough said!
I also can’t believe that piece of nothing Sean Libby as won a championship, I thought I would have more chance winning the lottery or seeing Pancake Pete become IWF champion. When Libby was holding the high impact title I was slapping my face rapidly, I thought I was dreaming it. But I don’t really want to harm Libby he’s just too childish, when I stand in his presence it feels like I’m standing over a 7 year old.
Over the previous weeks I’ve dominated my opponents I’ve shown my true power, and I’m one step closer to capturing my first piece of IWF gold

But now there’s a catch! Jason hawk is giving another superstar a chance to compete in my match, and he’s none other than Matthew scummy Young! Why on earth does the unwanted creature named Matthew Young deserve a shot, I crushed a ring full of men to earn my shot and Matthew Young comes crying to management to get his shot? What a complete utter piss take, and it gets worse he will be getting three chances so He will have to face me VVR and Ryan each week! Now that’s one big mockery and it’s an insult towards me.
But I still have no fears or worries, because I’m the toughest man in the match and I’m the better man and I’m the only superstar out of the lot who deserves to be a champion, what could possibly go wrong for me? Libby fears me so his nerves will let him down, Vince can’t use any weapons so he’s nothing and Matt or Ryan they are not even ready to step into the ring with me yet!

It’s impossible for me to lose the high impact match!

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hospital

An aggressive shouting echoed down the lonely hospital wards, a group of five doctors rushed into one of the rooms.

Doctor Clarke

Hold still Mr Rowle, please calm down

The doctor tried to stich up Tyson’s burnt and torn back, but in agony Tyson struggled and became aggressive. The other doctors garbed hold of Tyson and restrained him down onto the chair, Tyson began to grit is teeth and pain as he was held into the chair.

Tyson Rowle

Argggghhhhhhh, take your hands off of me!

Doctor Clarke

It’s for your own good, now please try to relax we’ll bring more anaesthetic

Tyson looked at the doctor and gritted his teeth again

Tyson Rowle

Relax? How on earth can I relax when you’re stitching over my burns, it feels like your putting red hot swords into my back. Arrhgghhh

Tyson began to shout out and struggle, one of the doctors rushed in with the anaesthetic and injected Tyson in the arm.

Tyson slowly flickered his eyes and fell unconscious in the chair, the shouting stopped and the doctors started to stich Tyson's back u
p.

1 hour latter

Tyson was laying in one of the hospital beds with bandages around his right arm and bandages around his back, as the doctor approached him Tyson began to slowly wake up with a painful look on his face.

Doctor Clarke

Hey Tyson it’s good to see you back up, I’ve got some good news and of course some bad news. But how did you get in such a mess what was the cause of your injuries?

Tyson Rowle

Well for starters I was nearly killed in a wrestling match some fool put me through some land mines which caused my back to burn and split open and some other idiot cracked me over the back and in the stomach with a sledgehammer.
The doctor looked at Tyson in a serious way, he then looked at his book and started to write what Tyson just told him

Doctor Clarke

Tyson you may not like what I’m going to say but, I think you need to take some serious time out from wrestling your spine could have snapped from the damage you took. There was a chance that you could have been paralyzed from the impact.

Tyson’s face dropped as he heard the bad news, Tyson then looked down and bit his lip.

Tyson Rowle

I can’t take a break, I’ve got a big match coming up I must and I need to compete even if I come in a wheel chair. I’ve got to enter that ring in a few weeks or I’m going to fail miserably. Is there any way you could fix me up quicker?

The doctor shook his head

Doctor Clarke

I’m so sorry Tyson there’s nothing we can do, the only thing that will help your injuries is time you must not compete. Your spine is in a bad condition and your skin is badly damaged and of course look at your face.

The doctor passed down the mirror to Tyson; Tyson looked through the mirror and paused

Tyson Rowle

I don’t believe it! In all my years of wrestling I’ve never had bruises this big before

Tyson threw the mirror in temper

Tyson Rowle

This can’t be!

Tyson pulled himself up painfully from the hospital bed

Doctor Clarke

What are you doing Tyson?

Tyson Rowle

I’m getting myself out of this hospital, that’s what I’m doing. I feel fine and I’m tougher than most people so these cuts and burns don’t bother me as much.

The doctor looked in a concerned way at Tyson

Doctor Clarke

Are you sure you wish to leave now? But if you do leave I recommend you stay at home for a few days until your body is in better shape.

Tyson ignored what doctor Clarke told him and stood up, he then grabbed his grey light jacket from the side of the bed and walked down the hospital corridor. The doctor chased after Tyson with a bag in his hand.

Doctor Clarke

Tyson wait you’re forgetting your medication

Tyson stopped on the spot and turned towards the doctor and sighed

Tyson Rowle

No way? You’re saying I need to be on medication, I’ve had enough shitting medication!!!!

Doctor Clarke

I’ve got quite a lot in this bag, I’ve put some painkillers and a load of anaesthetic in case the pain gets any worse.
The doctor handed the bag of medication over to Tyson

Doctor Clarke

Take care Tyson

Two hours latter

Tyson’s house

Kiveton Sheffield

Tyson placed himself down in his armchair looking through the case of money which he stole from Akkarat weeks ago, he still had a feeling that Akkarat would come back searching for him or he would get his men to kill him. Tyson smiled to himself while flickering his hands through the dollars, all of a sudden Tyson closed the case and pushed it under cupboard as he heard someone knocking on his front door. Tyson sneaked up to the window to see who it was in case it was Akkarat or one of his henchmen, he poked his head just above the window to see a man dressed in old looking clothes Tyson smiled as he saw him and rushed to open the door

Tyson opened the door to see the huge looking man with grey hair standing tall at the door way

Tyson Rowle

Well Well Well It’s been a long time maxi

An helping hand from an old friend  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxrArvNA6iYnLnbbTbbxQ25VIH5CE09uFvcLysLAKG7yg75KzeIg

Maximus

Ouch man what happened to your face, it looks like you’ve been in a fight with a bear.

Tyson Rowle touched his face and smiled

Tyson Rowle

Come in then Max, I’ll get you something to drink and I’ll tell you what happened

Maximus crouched down a little bit while he walked through the door due to his size

Tyson Rowle

So you survived prison, I honestly didn’t think you would be coming out alive! But I never got to know what crime did you commit to get so long

Maximus looked into the eyes of Tyson in a serious way and grinned

Maximus

Manslaughter, I killed a man after he tried to break into my house, I got him into and head lock and broke his neck. I didn't mean to, but sometimes I don’t realise my own strength.

Tyson looked horrified at what Maximus just told him

Tyson Rowle

You killed someone!!!!!???

Maximus ignored Tyson and pulled out a magnum from his coat

Tyson jumped out the way in fear

Tyson Rowle

What the hell man!!!!!!!!

Maximus placed the gun on the table

Maximus

Calm down Ty, It’s a gift I got it from some gang leader while I was in prison he gave it me just as I left. He said it’s taken many life’s.

Tyson picked up the magnum and placed it in a draw

Maximus

Oh by the way I also heard some guys are after you?

Tyson turned around looking in fear

Tyson Rowle

What? How did you find out?

Maximus

Well it’s all around, the akkarat guy as put a 1 million dollar bounty on your head and he’s put a five million one if someone can catch you alive.

Tyson put both of his hands up to his face and dropped his head

Maximus

Don’t worry though Tyson I’ll back you up, oh and did he do that to your face

Tyson Rowle

No Max he didn’t even catch me I gave him fake drugs which was just flour and water and I stole his case of money and escaped in a getaway car

Maximus laughed out

Maximus

Man you crack me up, that’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all month. What a great plan, did you get the money home?

Tyson Rowle

Yeah hang on

Tyson pulled the case of money from under the cupboard and passed it over to Maximus

Maximus

WOW Nice one TY

Max looked in amaze as he opened the case of the one million dollars

Maximus

I’ll tell you what if you give me three thousand dollars, I’ll get a backup gang for you and I’ll get some guys to take down Akkarat once and for all? What do you say?

Tyson smiled at Maximus

Tyson Rowle

You have yourself a deal friend, in fact I’ll make the offer better if you can kill Akkarat I’ll give you 20 thousand dollars

Maximus reaches over and shakes Tyson’s hand

Maximus

You have yourself a deal, I better go and get the stuff to take that sorry son of a bitch down. It’s been good talking with you Tyson, I’ll be back for my money and hide that case and the gun somewhere.

Maximus walked out of Tyson’s house

Tyson sat down on the chair looking worried, and thinking if Maximus will survive. Tyson picked up the case and hid it under the cupboard again.

End chapter
Back to top Go down

An helping hand from an old friend
Page 1 of 1