Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping out a brotha

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Helping out a brotha Empty
PostSubject: Helping out a brotha   Helping out a brotha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 pm

After James Shark spoke to both of us, told us what we needed to hear. I tried to plead my case, to be honest I didn't really see no reason to go out there and try to stop Alison. I figured either Latoya or Lillian could take care of that but since neither didn't that means I failed yet again. Well there will be no more failure any mo, when I heard James is replacing Victor with Latoya for our upcoming tag match, I know this my chance to redeem myself. I will defiantly make the most of that opportunity.

For now though, I have other thing on ma mine.

After busting James out of jail, he told me about this kid who is pressing charges on him. I told him that me and Victor got a plan to make the boy drop them charges and let ma homeboy breath for a change. That evening I searched through the phonebook trying to find the guy who is on James’s case. I checked the number that Lillian somehow got and ran it through the pages until I found his address.

This is him, this is the guy.

I reached for my phone and called up Victor, but after it ranged a few brief moments, it became clear that Victor ain't around. Well looks like I'm on my own on this one.

Fuck it, might as well take matters into my own hands.

The waiter from the resturent returned home early today, the manager decided to give him some time off to heal those injuries he received from Shark's beating a few days ago. However as he got to the house, he noticed the door was slightly ajared. Ignoring this, he went inside only to find the place completely destroyed. It was like a tornado went through it, chairs broken apart, tables tipped over, broken glass all over the floor, and the T.V set all bashed up. The waiter panicked as he went to his phone that was on the counter but found the cord snapped off. He then went through the kitchen where all the plates were shattered and there was something written on the fridge. It was written in graffiti like format.

"Yo I'm the blast from the Past
about ready to bust your ass
and if you value your life yah
I suggest you look right behind ya."

And then the waiter did look behind him and saw Sir Mixer whose face is covered in a red bandanna. He is wearing shades to cover his eyes. He looks at the waiter and seems to be holding on to a crowbar.

Sir Mixer: Remember me mutherfucker?

The waiter was really scared, his body is shaking.

The Waiter: A-a-a-a-are you that guy who......beat me up at the restaurant?

Sir Mixer: Ding dong, he got the song, hope you aint afraid of the dark, cus I'm James mutherfucking Shark!

The waiter's eye grew wide with fear, Sir Mixer can't believe it. This guy thinks I’m James Shark.

Sir Mixer: Yo I just wantcha to know that what happen between us was all a misunderstanding. See that girl that you were referring too was ma wife and those scars didn't come from me. It was so other guy who's got a sicker mind then Ted Bundie. Then again a racist cracka such as yourself wouldn’t think that would you!?

Waiter: I-i-i-i-i-i

Sir Mixer: WOULD YOU!?

Waiter: No! Look I-i-i-i'm sorry for making that mistake, is there anything I can do?

Sir Mixer: Yeah there is.......

He just looked at me, I was enjoying this.

Sir Mixer: Drop em charges, I'll have some of my homies come here and fix up your house and all. In return, you drop the charges you put on me, then we sqaure, you feel me?

He just nodded his head.

Sir Mixer: So you do that?

He nodded his head again.

Sir Mixer: Well a white man with a sense of honor, well it was nice doing business which ya.

And I walked away but not before turning to him and saying.

Sir Mixer: Don't worry about ya house, my boyz will come over first thing tomorrow and fix it up for ya, but if I find out those charges weren’t dropped, I will come back to hunt your white ass capiche?

The guy just nodded, I walked away and left the place. This should make Shark feel better knowing that the guy will be dropping the charges. Now if I can just find a way to pay for the repairs on that guy's house.......
Back to top Go down

Helping out a brotha
Page 1 of 1