Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I won't back down.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I won't back down. Empty
PostSubject: I won't back down.   I won't back down. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 am

Date: September 4th, 2011
Time: Unknown

Ever since I left the town of Springfield behind me, things have been pretty quiet as of late. The last few days I was just working out and playing video games. On Saturday I bought a first class round trip ticket to where the next IWF event is to take place at and stayed over at a hotel not far from the building. I spent the night standing over near the balcony watching the bright stars and moonlight shining over the busy streets. Afterwards I went to bed and woke up early as usual; I took my shower, put on my clothes, then spend the good portion of the day just walking around trying not to draw any attention. When the show started I went inside the IWF building and chilled out in the backstage room watching the highlights of the From the Ashes PPV. I was still shocked when I saw myself get right back up after hitting my final judgment finisher from 20 feet right into the announce table. Last time I pulled a stunt like that was back when I was in Dominion Wrestling. It was at a PPV in a title match with me being the contender, I was going up against this hotshot veteran in the first ever Trip to Oblivion match. A match that I myself invented, at one point I had the guy on top of the turnbuckle from the 2nd platform and then I put him in a powerbomb position and with one big leap I did a double flip sitdown powerbomb 15 feet in the air landing right on a table that I had set up earlier. The resulting impact left both of us laying on the floor completely out cold and the crowd was just going nuts. Because neither of us could move, they had paramedics come in with stretchers and rolled us both out while the team disassembled the structure. The Trip to Oblivion match would make its first and sadly last appearance on the show since the federation would go out of business a few months later. I heard that match got a 4 and a half star rating, would have been a 5 star match if it didn't end in a draw. As I sat there I thought about bringing that match into this federation, imagine the best of the best competing in that kind of environment, it just screams main event status. Anyway I continued to watch the rest of the highlights when I received a call from Jason Hawk telling me that my match was coming up and that I should head to the arena immediately. I went to my locker staying there long enough to change into my wrestling gear before power walking my way back to the backstage area where I climbed one of the step ladders where the platform for my entrance awaits. I stood in the center and put my hood on as my theme song plays, I just smiled as I was greeted by the fans in attendance. I had my New Blood title around my waist as I made my way to the ring where I was greeted my opponent Sean Libby and some other guy Tyson Rowle. As I stood looking at my former protégé, I thought back to the time when I took this very boy under my wing and helped him get his career off the ground. In a way he reminded me of myself which is ironic considering he is physically older than me. After my win over him, I would stand in the ring soaking up all the cheers and praise from the crowd. Defeating the former High Impact champion must have gotten the attention of the current High Impact champion Vincent Van Rose and perhaps even the IWF champion himself. I would head over to Jason Hawk's office after my match and after some words of encouragement; he gave me my paycheck and sent me on my way. I would return back to the hotel where I checked in for the final time, I sat in my room watching the rest of the show before going to bed.

Date: September 5th, 2011
Time: 10:35 A.M

I arrived at my house early this morning; I had a lucky break catching the plane 20 minutes before taking off. I spend that time trying to catch some sleep, since I didn't get much from staying at the hotel because I had to get up early if I had any chance of catching the plane. Otherwise I would have to sit in the lobby area for 3 straight hours before another flight would be made available. Considering how many fans I get on a daily basis, it's kind of surprising that not many people were swarming over me when I arrived at the airport. I mean sure it was hell getting to the airport because there were people left and right taking pictures of me and even some teen girls flashed their boobs at me as walked towards the place. I did my best to ignore it all as I was far too tired to even care at the moment, I just wanted to get the hell out that place and go home. By the time I got to the house, it was already 10:20 and the jet lag was getting to me. So after resting for a few hours I sat by the living room playing my Xbox 360. So far neither Father Terrance nor anybody else has called me yet as I checked my phone and found no messages. That's a good thing too; last place I need to be right now is smothered within in the breasts of a mother. That evening I just sat there and played game after game until my eyes got tired and I decided to call it quits. I shut the system off and head to my bedroom where I took one last look at the moonlight before hitting the lights. As I laid there on my bed, I remembered hearing that my girlfriend Kurumi who I've not seen since leaving DW is moving back to my neighborhood. Last I heard from her she just got this nice looking house not far from where I live but it will be some time before she will be able to move in because the land owner is having issues with getting his shit together and gathering the required paperwork so that she can finally move in. I just can't wait to see her again; I can really use some young pussy right about now.

Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown

Time sure flied that week, all I did was eat, sleep, showered, worked out, played and that was it. I went to the IWF place early because I felt the need to do a promo of some kind, anything to get my mind out of this twilight state that I've been enduring these last few days. You ever have that moment where you feel like time has slowed down, it's boring as hell and you feel like you wanna just sit back and do nothing? That's what I'm feeling like right now; I called it the "Twilight state" because it feels like something from the twilight zone, just abstract and weird. Well I went into the IWF building determined to get some screen time in because I'll be dammed if I'm just going to sit around like a lumpy pumpkin and do absolutely nothing. I'm a fast rising star in the company and I'm gonna make the most of the moment while I can whenever I can because I ain't gonna get another one like it ever again. I learned that the hard way when I became the last Ultimate heavyweight champion of DW, that same belt I kept as a souvenir to remember the time where I had that one shot at immortality and boy did I make the most out of it. Shame it didn't last very long but hey, that doesn’t mean I can't do it again because right now I'm undefeated just like I was back when I first started. If I can keep this up I will be in the main event picture soon enough, it was just a matter of time for me. I looked at the match card for this week's event and it seems I'm going up against the Ninja. I remembered encountering him not once but twice, first time was when I made my debut and attacked him and Cypher with a steel chair and the second time was during the Hawk's Nest invitational at From the Ashes. Now it seems I have a one on one match up against him and this one is for my title. Normally this would not concern me at all seeing as he didn't show much promise during the invitational however I heard that he is now being trained by Dan Alexander, the same guy who posed as the masked man to play mind games with the former IWF champion James Shark. I heard of all the things he did to James’s wife Lillian, everything from making her read hateful messages to her husband, to killing rabbits, to puking and then being made to eat that puke. It's enough to make those with even the strongest stomach wanna throw up in disgust. The guy has a sick mind and an ever sicker sense of humor and if he's the one who is taking the Ninja under his wing then I better be ready for anything. This time though I requested some camera time and the tech team had everything set up for me. So when I walked in they gave me some space and I sat down and waited from the camera to roll, I had alot of things to say and I was very eager to speak.

Steel Angel: So Ninja we meet yet again, I think the last time I spoke to you was during that time before FTA where I took my personal cam recorder and talked about every person that was involved in the invitational match for the New Blood title. Well as you can already see......

I patted the New Blood title that is around my waist; I smiled and looked back at the camera.

Steel Angel: I already beat you to it; don't you think it's kinda odd that I had to go through a bunch of people just to win this thing? You were in it as well, you had a chance to get this fine hunk of gold around your waist, you even said it yourself that if you had to win this for your own well being. See now not only did you fail to win this title, you were taken out by the one person of all the people that was in the match that denied you this golden opportunity. Care to take a guess as to who that person is?

I sat back at smiled.

Steel Angel: Latoya........that egotistical little harlot who bad mouthed everyone especially me and told everyone in attendance that she was gonna win this title, and you allowed her to get in your way and even more embarrassing is she knocked you silly. She went back to climbing back to the top of the cage while you spent the rest of the match staring up at the lights.

I then shifted my weight to other side to make it more comfy for me; I was just enjoying myself as I kept talking.

Steel Angel: Thankfully though that little woman got what she deserved, she spent the whole week talking down to me and making me look like a total loser and what happens? I drove her sorry head right through the glass case and messed up her pretty little features, I guess it's safe to say she had it coming to her.

My smile faded from my face as I went to a more calm but fierce change in tone.

Steel Angel: But now you get a chance to redeem yourself, you said this title means everything to you right? Well now is your moment, question is however do you have what it takes to take this title away from me? You think you got the guts to go head to head against a man with the best finisher in the world? If you think that just because Dan has you learning the ropes that it's going to affect the outcome, then you are gravely mistaken. I respect you for what you are and what you represent; however as far as being a true warrior is concerned. You’re going to have to step up your game if you want any chance of reprisal. See I don't care what you throw at me, I dish it back to you tenfold, hit me with your best moves, I'll fire mine right back at you, knock me down, I'll get right back up. I've stood upon the heads of giants, I've fought the best and I've beaten the best. Now I have to start from square one all over again but don't worry, I'll be bashing heads on the main event shows soon enough. First things first though, I need to through you just to get to that next step and by defeating you I come one step closer to getting into that main event picture. I'll be clashing with the likes of Brandon, Corey and James Shark before you know it. I'm just using you as my launch pad, don't take it personally.

I took a deep breath; it was time to bring it home.

Steel Angel: Remember when I talked about all the people in the invitational? I mentioned you but unlike everyone else though, I didn't have anything bad to say about you. I just said how you reminded me of a spoiled kid who got too big for his britches and ended up finishing his career before it even started. That's not to say you'll make that same mistake, I would hope not. You just need the right motivation which is probably why Dan is helping you but really though, you need to help yourself. See I didn't have people taking me under their wing and showing me the ropes, I didn't have someone telling me what to do and how to do it. I had to learn on my own and I made my own decisions, some were good and some were not but that's how I learned and look where it got me now. Less than a month I became a champion while you keep abusing yourself and holding yourself back. To me that's not the path of a true warrior, to me a true warrior gives it his all, he puts his heart and soul into everything he does and in the end he wins. I'm a winner Ninja, I wonder if you can say the same for yourself.

With that I got off my chair and the crew worked together to get the set ready for the next interview. I just walked towards my locker room and let my words sink right in. I can say one thing for sure, this is going to be one wild weekend and I'm not going to miss it for anything.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

I won't back down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won't back down.   I won't back down. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:43 am

Razz
Back to top Go down

I won't back down.
Page 1 of 1