Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

□■■The Golden Era■■□

Go down 
AuthorMessage

□■■The Golden Era■■□ Empty
PostSubject: □■■The Golden Era■■□   □■■The Golden Era■■□ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:00 am

When I was taken out months ago, I believed it would be the last time I would ever step foot in a wrestling ring. I thought for sure that this would be my final out. But this industry, this business, has a certain draw to it. I don’t know if it’s the fans, the atmosphere, or that feeling I get when I know I’m set to square off against one of the best in the world, but recently that allure has returned to me.

I believe in myself and my abilities. Not only to win matches, but to win against the highest level of competition. Not just to win matches, but to build matches, to hype matches and make my fights mean something. I have the ability to draw. I can draw ratings, I draw interest to any project I’m a part of, plain and simple, I draw.

How many wrestlers can say that they sold out arenas that were the size of soccer stadiums? How many wrestlers can say they’ve main evented in front of over a hundred thousand fans in attendance? How many can say that wrestling at it’s best, was wrestling that involved them?

I can say all of those things. But what I can’t say, is that I’ve done any of those things recently. But when I look at what wrestling has become, I don’t feel so bad, because nobody can! Wrestling is a shell of its former self.

I’m here to lead the revival! I’ve done it once, I’ll do it again!

That revival begins with the removal of Corey Casey. He is a wart on the ass of the wrestling industry, and it’s about time he was removed! He’s built his entire career, his entire legacy on… What I gave him. Now I’m going to leave him without, leave him as only a shell of a human being.

I’m going to clear his slate. I feel as though my slate has been cleared, so it’s only fair I do the same for him.

This is only the beginning! If you think the buzz I’ve created in just a few days is something, you’re in for some exciting times! These are the golden days! We are living in the golden age! If you haven’t ascended by now, all I can do is offer you the chance, show you the way. All I can do now is lead by example, and that is exactly how I will.

Welcome to the Golden Era.

Chapter one begins at Fallout!
Back to top Go down

□■■The Golden Era■■□
Page 1 of 1