Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOLDEN DREAMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOLDEN DREAMS Empty
PostSubject: GOLDEN DREAMS   GOLDEN DREAMS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:29 pm

GOLDEN DREAMS 46100102

Golden Dreams
Ambitions
Las Vegas, NV

Last week I watched my father Frank Hart die right in front of me. The only difference from this death and the one he faked almost two years ago is this one is as real as it gets. I’m sure the question on everyone’s mind is ‘how could I sell my soul to Brenton, and do nothing as my own father was crushed under cement?’ The answer is simple. Look at what Brenton did for the career of my cousin Nick Ridicule.

Now tell me would, Nick have gotten as big as he did if he saved Johnny?

I’m embarking on my own quest, I’m finally stepping out of the shadow of Frank Hart, let’s be honest here my father Frank wasn’t the greatest singles wrestler. His career was mostly known for his tag-team history. And I’m sorry I picked Brenton over getting stuck with a side kick named Tails.

My cigarette burns slow in the ashtray while I re-watch the horror on Franks face as he realizes his life is about to be cut short, all thanks to me.

Only thing that can top this, is when I walk out of Violent Impulse as the new IWF World Champion

The days have ticked so fast since Brenton, and I reviled are master plan. The hours, the minutes… the seconds. I can still hear my mothers piercing cries in my ear cursing me for what I did. I still remember the look on my face and the look on everyone’s face. I remember it all, and I don’t ever want to forget it. What can I say, it’s my kodex moment. I could only picture the funeral, Jessica my new fling from Puerto Rico tried to tell me how much of a bad idea it was to attend. But I wouldn’t miss it for the world. This time, I wouldn’t be morning the lose of my father. This time I would be celebrating the bastards death!

I wanted to go down to Philly not to mourn but to explain myself to everyone in my family. I want to settle things between everyone. They may be blaming me, but really they should all be blaming Frank. He turned his back on his family, on me! For fuck sakes, he turned his back on every single fan that ever wore the pink and black just for him!

JESSICA
“You ok, babe?”

Jessica asks from the kitchen. She has on a bikini top and low cut shorts, obviously getting ready to go outside and lie in the sun. I guess a part of me showed remorse even if I was celebrating on the outside

ROBBIE HART
“Not really. Just a lot of things on my mind. And before you ask, it’s not all about my father. I really want to become IWF Champion. I’m knocking on the door of history”

I grab my cigarette. I put it to my mouth and I can see Jessica’s piercing eyes on me.

ROBBIE HART
“Jes, don’t start about the smoking, I need this right now.”

JESSICA
“I understand dear. You know when the visitation is?”

ROBBIE HART
“Saturday, with the funeral Sunday,”

I say forgetting all about anything else. Right now, my father is on my mind in the real world. I try and forget about it. I mean, I’ve even tried being nicer. Weather I was happy he was dead or not, I still had to put on an act for my mother Jada, who I was sure was a wreck. For some reason she loved that deadbeat.

JESSICA
“You get the plane tickets already?”

She asks and I simply nod my head. She half smiles and walks over to me, her hips swaying in succession with my heartbeat. She’s what is keeping me stable right now. Well, as stable as I can get. She rests her arm around my shoulders and I lean my head on hers. My pack of Newports are lying on the table and she grabs one and takes my lighter she got me in are trip in Puerto Rico and lights up a cigarette.

ROBBIE HART
“I thought you stopped smoking”

I look at her and she just gives me a wink and a nod.

JESSICA
“Robbie, I need this right now, did you see the headlines ever since are trip? They have me right up there with Brenton mindfucking you against your father.”

ROBBIE HART
“Touché, good woman. Touché. So, what are you thinking of this whole situation?”

I ask because I value her opinion. Seriously, I do.

JESSICA
“Well, I know you despised your father for leaving you and your mother. But I do know that you cared for him. Even though he pushed you to do what you did, you do have a heart. And as much as you didn’t like him, you respected him. He showed you how to be a man, Robbie”

She says and she is good at this shit. But she is also wrong, my mother Jada showed me how to be a man, not that coward! I look at her and she looks sexy with that cigarette in her mouth. Not the time for this, Robbie.

ROBBIE HART
“You’re saying I cared for him? After what he did to me? Sure, he’s my father but…”

JESSICA
“If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be so effected by it”

She mutters through the cigarette in her mouth.

ROBBIE HART
“No, Jes, you don’t know how he treated me. He never let me back into his life. The last time I talked to him was three weeks ago when Jada made me talk to him. I mean, after what he did to me Jessica? He ruined my reputation. I built that reputation up high and then he brought it down. It took me a long ass time to get it back. Even now, people still remember the incident. It’s not something I can forgive easily, ya know?”

I spurt and straighten my back a little bit. He was always one step ahead of me and it irritated me to no extent. And when he left us, faked his own death to build a legacy in Japan … I’ll never forget that.

JESSICA
“Robbie, you can’t bring that attitude around your mother. Don’t ruin this, dammit. Now, I’m going to tell it to your straight. If you hurt your mother, Jada or your sister Amanda, or hell… even ME, then I will make sure what you and Brenton did to your father seem like child’s play.”

ROBBIE HART
“Child’s play?”

JESSICA
“Child’s play”

She says and she means it. I’ve never seen Jessica this riled up.

JESSICA
“I want civilization. I don’t give a fuck if you have to put on an academy performance! Now, I’m tired of you always fighting with your family. You’re not better than them. You think you are but you aren’t. You need to get over that fact, Robbie. Get down to Earth for ONE damn day. Think about your only family for once without getting upset. If you can do that, then you will have achieved the respect of everyone because right now, you have respect from no one. What is it you always say? You have to earn your respect? This is the time for you to earn their respect”

She says putting her cigarette out and standing up. She walks away as her hips sway to the sound of my breathing. Maybe she is right. Maybe I need to just be civil for one day. Put this whole abandonment issues bullshit I have to rest for one day. Make them see I’m a real person. Make them realize that what my father pulled 3 years ago was false.

Yea, right … I killed the son of a bitch for a reason!

I get up and grab my cigarettes as I look at Jessica on the deck relaxing and smile. She’s more aware than I’ll ever be.

ROBBIE HART
“Hey Jessica.”

JESSICA
“Yeah babe?”

She asks and I just smile at her.

ROBBIE HART
“Thanks”

I mutter and she just blows me a kiss. I head down to the basement and take a seat down on my couch in the basement and grab my Xbox 360 controller, turning on the console from me seated position. I grab a beer out of the fridge next to me and take a swig from it not long after I boot up Gears Of War 4.

Respect.

Such an adjustable word

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
VVR IS CURSED!
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION

The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

Championship curse. Championship curse. Championship curse.

You all heard about it before, it’s the curse that has been going on for the last few months, it’s a curse that VVR is going to continue this Sunday night. Hell it’s no secret the champ hasn’t been himself as of late. He’s been on a slide, But, I can’t blame you VVR for the little slide, hell maybe your just preparing yourself for the mid-card level you should have never left. If I was you, I’d be saying the word curse and shit like that if I knew I was going to meet my maker Sunday. I’d be praying for my life, fucking as many women as I can, and eating as much as I wanted.

Treat it as your last meal, bucko.

Your championship run is about to be cut shorter then a James Shark comeback!

You're not important to me, VVR. You're not special. The only reason you are the current IWF Champion and because of Brenton Cyrus! BC aided you and pretty much handed you that strap. How fitting it’ll be when BC takes it all away a month later! I guess it’s true what they say VVR, God give it, God take it! You haven’t done anything in your career to justify me in calling you a champion, you're not talented. You're not a threat. You're a little boy to me, a silly child dancing around and playing make believe. You're no champion, you're no talented competitor. You're just a name who has been crying out for two years, begging and screaming to be stepped on by none other than yours truly, ROBBIE HART. And after all this time, after all of this bullshit you've tried to convince the rest of the world of? I'm finally going to stomp you out.

I'm finally going to put you where you belong.

Well beneath my heel.

You can tout your little catch phrases. You can get all the advice you need from my uncle. You can get the crowd to laugh along with you as you crack your tired jokes that were much better back when Jerry Seinfeld did them twenty some odd years ago. You can pander to the whole fucking world, but it doesn't matter. I am the future. I will be the fastest superstar to ever win the IWF Championship. I will be the one to break this silly curse! I will be the greatest World Heavyweight Champion that this world has ever seen. And this Sunday, I'm going to prove it by becoming the youngest man in this company's history to win the World Heavyweight Championship!

You can try and stop me, VVR. I know you will do your best. You've talked so much shit for so very long, but you're not facing a mere man here. You're facing a man who is a given future hall of famer. You're facing a man who is undeniably one of the greatest this sport has ever seen. Hell, you're seeing the second coming of Jesus in a wrestling ring and really, when it's all said and done?

You'll know what the rest of the world has tried so hard to deny.

I am the Future.

Bow down and worship.

Back to top Go down

GOLDEN DREAMS
Page 1 of 1