Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Golden Rule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

The Golden Rule Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Rule   The Golden Rule I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 pm

[01:26:12] @ Corey Casey : #TheGoldenRule = "he who has the gold makes the rules"

The Golden Rule Image201204060001

See! I have a gold medal. You see it? Right there on the left. Yes, right there. Good. Now you all see it? Great. So as Corey previously stated.

[01:26:12] @ Corey Casey : #TheGoldenRule = "he who has the gold makes the rules"

If we follow Corey's logic. And we always do because he is the best admin <---- (CC's silly attempt to hide the truth, but we know better. We all know that Brandon is the best admin ever made in the world. But we will let this stay so the bumbaclot will feel better about himself.) So if we do follow his logic. (I don't make the rules because, while I do have the gold, it's Faroese gold so it doesn't really count).<---- (The bumbaclot has stroke again) So you answer to me now because I have the gold. You also answer to Brandon still because he is a cool guy and the best admin ever made in the world. Because CC and the golden rule say so and we cannot break the golden rule nor dissobey Corey's word Trollface.jpg

Problem, Corey? Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down

The Golden Rule
Page 1 of 1