Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashley & Apex

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ashley & Apex Empty
PostSubject: Ashley & Apex   Ashley & Apex I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:02 pm

So wait..Rosalie Knight and Stygian?

In the words of my old man: Really?

I mean, no offense Rosie, but you and I already faced off, remember? Just last week, actually. Road to Valhalla. And who won that one?

I’ll give you a hint: She’s the new number one contender for the New Blood title.

OH YEAH! It’s me!

In fact, I had a very productive night at Pick Your Poison. Not only did I win the right to compete for the New Blood Championship…I was there to aid my girlfriend to victory, and I feel that I was key in bringing the belt where it belongs.

Around the waist of Apex.

Apex is exactly as its name implies. We’re the best. We’re the top of the food chain. The highest point of this company. And look! Here, we have the tag team championships, and now the New Blood Championship.

Two down, two to go.

It just so happens that one of those belts now graces the shoulder of one of our opponents this week. Stygian, how’ve you been? I’ll give credit where it’s due. You had a tremendous night last week. I mean, you plowed through Tyson Rowle like it was nothing!

But let me ask you: What happened the last time you stepped up against a member of Apex?

If my memory serves, you were speared into next week, and you two fought to a draw.

But that’s exactly why Apex is far more than, as Rosa will try and convince you, just name recognition. We have our names, we have our legacies…and time and time again, we back it up. I’ve been called one of the greatest managers of my time. Hey, who helped Alison win the championship? Alison is one of the greatest women’s wrestlers of all time. Oh, you mean she’s holding a male title?

Jason Hawk, the greatest high flyer in the world.

Chuck Matthews, the smartest man in wrestling.

Also the tag team champions. That’s why Apex wins. I don’t like Chuck, and I certainly don’t approve of his tactics…but there’s one thing I have to agree with. The man knows his shit. He’s one of the most recognized names in the industry for a reason. Love him or hate him…he knows how to leave his mark. He knows how to win matches.

But I don’t have to team up with him this week. This week, I’m with the other member of Apex. Jason Hawk.

I like Jason. He’s kind of full of himself…but, you know…so is every other guy I’ve ever met in this business. So I can’t really fault him.

Jason is one of, if not the single greatest high-flyer the world has ever seen. He does things that nobody thinks is possible. He takes your wildest dreams, takes the acrobatics you never thought you’d see…and he does them, because fuck gravity. Jason Hawk has never been the world’s greatest champion. He’s never been the greatest guy outside the ring. He’s never had that outstanding rivalry, he’s never been the most memorable character…but damn it, is he the best wrestler to ever go to the top rope. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best in the world at what he does.

What Hawks do is fly.

And when it comes to flying, nobody does it better than Jason Hawk.

I think my father proved that Stygian’s size isn’t all that crucial in a fight. My dad is no small man, but he’s nowhere near the mass and height of Stygian. And yet, he fought to a draw.

Switch out Chuck Matthews with Jason Hawk, and throw in Rosalie Knight and Ashley Matthews…

Advantage Apex.

You can sit there all you want and make your snide little remarks, about my life, about my girlfriend, about the lifestyle I’ve chosen to live…in the end, they’re all distractions. They’re all empty ways for you to conveniently forget:

That lesbian girl with the ‘fucking moronic celebrity mashup’ name?

She just kicked your ass. Twice.
Back to top Go down

Ashley & Apex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: