Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid Ashley

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stupid Ashley Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Ashley   Stupid Ashley I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:39 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley Matthews: “Ali, help me.”

Alison rolls her eyes.

Alison Williams: “With what? He’s too big a bitch to talk to a camera, what can we do about it?”

I sit in the chair, more nervous than usual.

Ashley Matthews: “Well…I don’t know! Something to ease his nerves. Something to get him to lighten up.”

Alison shakes her head.

Alison Williams: “Just give up babe. He’s a failure. Always will be.”

I hang my head. It was true. I hadn’t won a match in ages…and this was probably why. I froze up whenever I got in front of a camera. Ashley sighs. She stares at me for a moment. She looks at me suspiciously, then smirks.

Ashley Matthews: “Ali, come here for a sec.”

Alison raises an eyebrow, but walks over to Ashley, standing over her. Ashley pats the spot on the floor next to her. Alison sighs, and sits down.

Alison Williams: “Yes? What did you-“

Ashley grabs Alison’s head, and kisses her, holidng her so she can’t pull away.

Chad Mason: “Whoa…”

Ashley quickly throws her leg across Alison, rubbing up against her as Alison eases into her kissing. Ashley pulls away slightly, just enough to show her tongue, sliding its way into Alison’s mouth. She grabs Alison’s ass, continuing to grind against Alison. Finally, Ashley pulls away, leaving Alison sitting there, looking stunned, but satisfied.

Ashley Matthews: “Ready?”

Chad Mason: “You just…”

Ashley Matthews: “Yes. Now talk.”

She turns on the camera. I quickly shake the thought of Ashley and Alison out of my head.

Chad Mason: “Alright…so Kevin Hardaway. You and I are fighting in the first round of the third tournament.

Bring it on, bro.

See…the winner of this match is going to fight nearly insurmountable odds. I don’t know if you’ve seen the way the tournament is laid out…but the winner of this match faces off against the winner of Chuck Matthews vs Bennett Blackwood.

Let’s be honest, bro…there’s no chance Chuck is gonna lose that one.

So the question not only becomes which of us can win this week…but who has a better shot against Chuck in the next round?

No offense bro, but he’d kick the shit out of you.

Me, though? I got a good chance. How do I know? Because I’ve done it before.

Not only have I done it before…I was the first man to beat Chuck in his own match. The match he never lost…and I beat him in it.

Yeah. That was me.

You and me, Kevin? I think I can beat you. In fact…I can guarantee it.

Little known fact for all you IWF Trivia nuts: Chad Mason was the finalist in the first ever Battle for the Briefcase Tournament.

This week, bro…I’m looking for a repeat performance. Except this time…I’m gonna take it all.

It’s time for the so-called “Upset Messiah” to finally make his return.”

Ashley turns off the camera.

Chad Mason: “How was it?”

Ashley Matthews: “Not your best…but it’ll have to do, I guess.”

Alison Williams: “Ugh. We made out for THAT piece of shit speech?”

Ashley Matthews: “Pfft. Like you didn’t love every second of it.”

Alison Williams: “Well………so?”

There’s a short silence.

Alison Williams: “Wanna do it again?”

Chad Mason: “By all means, don’t hold back on my account.”

Ashley sticks out her tongue at me, and takes Alison’s hand, pulling her out of the room, and leaving me alone in my chair.

Chad Mason: “Aw, fuck.”
Back to top Go down

Stupid Ashley
Page 1 of 1